Speaker 1: Guys, I've been doing this gig for as I don't think I've ever been this excited about a guest.
Speaker 2: Jace and Lauren have had some massive guests this week, Zilla Carlson and Lee, Patrick Schwartzenegger, Nick the Wizard Watson interviewing Prime Minister Anthony ALBERDYSI but we've sayin's the biggest guest of all fo Lost. You'll recognize him from busking on the bridge outside of the Melbourne Exhibition Center and other various places around the city. The one and only Frankie double three triple ads.
Speaker 3: You going excited here, Frankie, I was so excited to have you. Now when I first saw you standing outside the exhibition no, not what's called the Art Center hall, I just instantly fell in love with you. I had a smile. How long have you been busking in that one spot?
Speaker 4: Well on and over over twelve years. Yeah, the main spot is outside hammer Hole.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: We had some callers that called last week and said I've seen Frankie three three eight perform at Doncaster Shopping Center.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's me and I start the outside course. You know done well that Doncaster is and uh surprised to me When I walk along the street along South Band, people knows me singing outside calls. You know, I was so famous.
Speaker 3: You've moved, You are so faint.
Speaker 1: You rolled in here this morning an hour and a half before your call time, and I've noticed you brought an entourage. Is this one of your greep piece? This lady in the corner is a group or a wife? Is that your wife?
Speaker 4: That's my wife, rich my wife. She's my manager.
Speaker 2: She's in charge of the socials as well.
Speaker 3: Just giving the thumbs up over there the social media Meserican. Why do you do it?
Speaker 4: I you know, particularly after the pandemic. Yes, all people feeling so dark and since that, I think that I have to come up again because I've been so long on the street. Okay, to make something happen and make people happy, make Melbourne or happier, you know what.
Speaker 1: I just love that your whole mantra is putting joy out there.
Speaker 3: Yes, to make people happy, to put smiles on our faces.
Speaker 1: Can I ask your age again, Frankie, I just passed my seventy eight years old.
Speaker 4: He looks younger than good skin, young, young at heart. You're fan the fans, it's teenagers even some younger generation and also older generation and everybody, uh love and by music.
Speaker 3: You just so joyous.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I just I just do my job on the street to make happy people happy.
Speaker 3: Okay, So for people who are listening to this that can't see, we might have to do a live stream later. I just want to talk through your Luke this morning. So we've got a hot pink shirt on with a LED light up jacket gold. Would you call that a what sort of happened?
Speaker 1: It's like a train driver.
Speaker 3: Train driver captain's hat and led light up shoes. I'm pleased to say the gold train driver hat matches the shoes, which are also light hat is also wearing leather slacks because and it looks like some kind of Asai necklace.
Speaker 1: Strongly to go to Jason Lawrence Socials this morning to see a photo of Frankie three three eight eight eight. Now, Frankie, you're going to play us off throughout the show. You're going to do a number of songs throughout the show.
Speaker 4: Line pressure.
Speaker 3: He's sticking around all morning.
Speaker 1: Do you want to make your way to the performance area?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, please the performance area, beckons. Okay, we've gone live on Insta as well.
Speaker 1: All Right, Frankie, when you're ready, you.
Speaker 3: Push play on the You're feeling good. He's feeling good. I can tell her.
Speaker 1: So he's what a song to open with.
Speaker 3: He's ready.
Speaker 1: He's going to take us to the break throughout the morning. We're starting with Dancing Queen. This is Melbourn's biggest.
Speaker 5: Fast you Can Dance singer, frank you can job, having some time hom good lie, that girl wants to see the dancing.
Speaker 3: Ran good. Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, Wake Up Feeling Good on No.
Speaker 2: One hundred Jason Lauren Only
Speaker 3: Them on Socials