Speaker 1: Hey, fresh from the weekend.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon, swany, How are you going?
Speaker 1: You do look fresh? Was there no booze involved for you, my friend?
Speaker 2: There was, but it was on Friday night.
Speaker 1: Oh, enough time to get over it. Apart from that, good good weekend.
Speaker 2: Saw my parents getting ready to go away this Friday, so apart from that was good, Swany, How was yours?
Speaker 3: Was your dad cranky with you or throwing shade that you only come down when you're trying to save money or no?
Speaker 2: Because I walked in and we finished Mobland, which was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Right I did watch the first episode of that on the weekend?
Speaker 2: Or did you enjoy it?
Speaker 1: It's good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, Well to mark the special occasion, I walked into the lounge room and I said, what's the most expensive bottle of red you've got? Let's open it?
Speaker 1: Oh so and he said, well obviously, my my bon vivon to son is in town. I do have a question about Mobland.
Speaker 3: Why is Pierce brosn AND's Irish accent so bad when he was in fact, when he is in fact Irish?
Speaker 2: Is he Irish?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh?
Speaker 2: I sometimes he sounds like I know Irish has that American Twain.
Speaker 1: I believe that he is Irish.
Speaker 3: I don't have to google it, but it's the worst accent I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: How amazing is Helen?
Speaker 1: I mean, she's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah what did you get up to?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry, I thought you met mob Bland. No, no, nothing not just cooking and cleaning and you know, just insufferable boring stuff like that.
Speaker 2: When are we going to turn this around? Never? No? When?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 3: This is me now I need to accept it, to accept it or I'm just going to spend the rest of my life fighting.
Speaker 2: Okay, acceptances. Where we're at coming up after three o'clock, we are putting more people in the running for Chrissy's b y D pickock pickup because this Friday we're giving away that cast one.
Speaker 1: I am so excited.
Speaker 2: We're also going to talk about Lord's new album, because you did call me on Friday night and so you must listen to it this weekend. But next should we say gooday? Yes?
Speaker 1: We should say gooday? Did you have a win?
Speaker 3: I've won something. I wanted my daughter to do something and she actually did it.
Speaker 1: It's a miracle.
Speaker 3: Chrissy Swan, So don't know if I dreamt it or whether it's true. Ed Sheeran has a song on that Brad Pitt film soundtrack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it is good, a new song. It might have been a dream. It might have been a dream.
Speaker 2: No, I believe he does. And it's called Drive. It's so good.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've had a bit of a win, so let's take it.
Speaker 4: Eight win, says a gift an exclusive holiday Getaways to unlock huge savings health charities and the chance to win amazing holidays. Exclusive holiday getaways do come to the.
Speaker 1: Crazy same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gets a big win on exclusive a Holiday Getaways.
Speaker 1: You can also have a big win at my house. And I sort of have because I don't know anything about music. My kids are really musical.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I disagree with that. You know a lot about music, but not instruments. Your music knowledge is amazing.
Speaker 1: But I can't play anything.
Speaker 2: You don't need to because I know you'll deny this. But you can sing. You have that skin.
Speaker 3: That's very kind of you. My kids can play and read music. Peg has only just sort of embraced it. I think she was like, no, I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do it. Oh, I'll see and then you know, when you're good at something, it feels good. You keep going.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: So she is hot on saxophone and piano and drums and everything, particularly saxophone at the moment.
Speaker 1: Well, I know she's really good at it.
Speaker 3: And I said to her, I've got a little playlist that I'm getting together called sax songs with all solos. Now, I don't know what's hard and what isn't in saxophone, But of course my favorite saxophone solo is from Baker Street Jerry Rafferty.
Speaker 1: I mean, what a song?
Speaker 3: Anyway, I said to her, kiddy much. She's in grade six, and I'm saying to her, hey, learn that riff.
Speaker 1: And she's like, that's really hard that stage. Mom, She's like, it's.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm no, like, maybe it's ten years, twenty years, if I can at all.
Speaker 1: Well, I was out and about insteader of the universe. I was sent a little clip of this. Yeah, baby, yep, yep.
Speaker 3: I'm plugging in my amp and my microphone and you're gonna hear out of the compound, out of the That is a win. I'm accepting it. Thirty twenty four to ten, Sayoday, Hi Christine.
Speaker 1: Hi guy, so good? What was your win over the weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I've been down to the same sub.
Speaker 1: Oh year, couldn't win a meat trade. I won two on Friday night.
Speaker 2: Oh is there.
Speaker 1: Any greater feeling.
Speaker 3: I've won one meat train in my life and it was the Bribe Island RSL.
Speaker 1: My god, I was so excited. I walked out of there in the biggest smile. Yeah, it feels like you've won the lot of it?
Speaker 2: Would what pub give the paper? Shout out? Christine? That was the Marley Hotel?
Speaker 3: Brilliant And what was there anything sort of all may on the tray like you know.
Speaker 2: Was in one?
Speaker 5: Well you have to pick it.
Speaker 1: So I picked the leg a lamb and some shops. Yes, and then I got stakes and some lamp shops and it was beautiful. Two in one night. That is magic.
Speaker 2: Christine. We're going to send you two hundred dollars cash thanks to exclusive holiday getaways. Enjoy that cash.
Speaker 1: That is amazing.
Speaker 5: Thank you now on one again.
Speaker 2: I know you're a weak.
Speaker 1: Just keeps on.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Go on your mate. Hey you ciner, Hey Chrissy, talk to me about your win. My win is I finished work this week and I'm heading to your favorite destination balis with my girlfriend. Oh how good is that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: I just can't even imagine how you feel. Have you got a villa that you can just do nothing but loll around in?
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're saying in a resort in Sevignac.
Speaker 5: I don't like the villas, Christy.
Speaker 1: I like the people watch by the That is fair.
Speaker 3: I reckon that that there's two different camps there. Yes, I agree that people watch And can you watch your favorite restaurant Christians that I need to go.
Speaker 1: Well, it depends on whereabouts his hotel. What's the what's the place called?
Speaker 5: It's Blue Z in Semonyak.
Speaker 3: I don't know blue Z, but look, you can't go past La Lucciola. It's on the beach at Semenyak. Sea Circus is great for a quick snack. Kim Sue is fantastic for cake and coffee, and Revolver is great for coffee. The breakfast set at Kim Sue is hard to beat.
Speaker 2: Writing that down, we are sending you two hundred dollars cash from Exclusive holiday Getaways to spend on your getaway. That's jack, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of sarongs brought from that lady on the beach lot many many we finished or are we going to go to kel Hey?
Speaker 1: Kel, let's finish with you. What was your win?
Speaker 5: Hey, I've actually got two wins on different scales. But I coached my daughter's under eleven netball team and we won the grand final on the weekend.
Speaker 1: That is so great. Should be so impressed with you.
Speaker 5: It's pretty exciting. Sometimes she doesn't like me coaching. I think she's pretty happy now. And then on the other scale, i'd lost a jumper. It was a very expensive jumper for about three months and I've found it on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Where was it?
Speaker 5: It had fallen in the back of the draws, you know when you have to yea out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my squeal when you saw it.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was so excited. I'd only wore it once when I actually lost all that.
Speaker 2: So good two hundred dollars cash thanks to exclusive holiday getaways for you kel Now Swanny. Next, we need to talk about something that you mentioned off the calf last week that I would like to know more about your blower.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to talk about my blower.
Speaker 6: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Big ups to Baker's delight and who knows I may turn up to the Baker's Delight at the end of the universe and just meeting up a bit with my blower.
Speaker 2: Last week we were in the middle of Chrissy's BYD pickup register via the Nova player up this week we're playing at three point thirty. If you want to get in the running. And you told someone on Friday whose car is extremely dirty, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well we're asking them, why do you need a new car?
Speaker 3: And she's like, my car is so disgusting, I can't even start cleaning it.
Speaker 1: I'd rather just sell it and get a new one. And that's fair.
Speaker 2: And instead of saying or recommending a car wash or to go through like a car cleaner, Yeah, you revealed your.
Speaker 3: Hack, which is you empty out all the big bits out of your car, so like bags or whatever is in there, and then you get your blower and you open up all the doors, four doors open, and you just blow everything out. And can I tell you that car looks showroom ready within eleven seconds eleven seconds front and back, five seconds back, five seconds front. And also the best part about it is when you're vacuuming your car right, yes.
Speaker 1: And you're doing it in your garage.
Speaker 3: You know it's tight, right, so you could you've got one room from one side.
Speaker 1: But then you've got.
Speaker 3: To sort of, you know, go up and down and then unplug the vack and up.
Speaker 1: Not with the blower, you just go bang the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, now, I just this image of you doing this is so hilarious to me, and like the stuff just flying over to your neighbors over the fence.
Speaker 1: But does anybody else do it? It can't be just made. It can't be the only one.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. What do you use your blower for?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You then when we went into the ad break refield, what else you've done with your blow?
Speaker 1: Is this funny? I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I think so oh.
Speaker 1: I think it's very handy.
Speaker 2: I think it's chaos.
Speaker 3: I would use the adjective handy, okay, not the adjective funny.
Speaker 2: So what do you do sometimes?
Speaker 3: So I start at the front door, cause I've got a hallway down the front of my house in the middle of the house, and all the kids' rooms are off it, and so you know, when they don't want something out of their bedrooms, that just leap.
Speaker 1: But it's left in the hallway, which I call a communal area. So that's not it's against the rules.
Speaker 2: You're breaking I nominate you pay two points two.
Speaker 1: Points because you leave your stuff in the communal area.
Speaker 3: So instead of harping on about it, I just I go to the front door. It's obviously closed. I start at the top of the hallway and I turn on my blower and then.
Speaker 1: I dive his stuff up.
Speaker 3: If there's a pair of bundies and a sock, and even the blower is so strong actually that I've even pushed kid's laptop back into his bedroom from school.
Speaker 1: So I just go sho and then force it back into the room.
Speaker 3: And then the next stop is Leo's might be a towel, might be a bunch of tissues, suits, blow them into his room, keep going all the way down peg into her room.
Speaker 2: They look at you like you're insane or no, is this is not just thankful?
Speaker 1: Well they might be.
Speaker 3: I don't think they'd be thankful, But do you know what, don't leave his stuff in the communal.
Speaker 2: Area because Mum is going to blow it.
Speaker 1: I've asked you a hundred times.
Speaker 6: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: Do you have a blower and do you use it for unusual things?
Speaker 2: This is you just going through your hallway at night.
Speaker 3: I'm new to the blow again. I never ever knew anything about tools. Well, you should see my shit now, really, and the blower is my favorite thing in it. I've got two things that I really really love. One is it's like an edger, like a whipper snipper, but better. And the blower. The blower is my favorite. I'll give you an idea of how much I love this blower.
Speaker 1: I got a backup battery because there is nothing sadder than when I'm blowing and its out of battery, and then I've got to recharge it, and then I'm I'm unsatisfied. I'm waiting for it to charge.
Speaker 2: Well, you need to finish the job.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: So now I can snap that off and charge it and put my fresh blower battery and keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: That's dedication. I clean my car in the hallway with it. Is the thing.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Like Chrissy, do you clean weird things with your blower? Do you use your blower for odd per yes?
Speaker 1: Is it not just the leaves? Now? Kimmy, I am all is for your little tip here?
Speaker 5: Yes, so I love a child grilled steak and I outside, No, I do it in the house.
Speaker 1: God, you must be on a first name basis with the fire department.
Speaker 5: And I always yell at the kids, quick, get the blower.
Speaker 7: We don't want to smoke.
Speaker 5: Al I've actually got two blowers and they both run around with blowers.
Speaker 1: Smoke out of the house. How good are blowers? I feel like there should be some sort of government program where everybody gets a blower on the day that they're born.
Speaker 2: Yes, really you think a baby should have a blower?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 5: My kids love it.
Speaker 1: I would love to. I would love to. Can we talk brands? If we allow to? Took, Kimmy, what brand is yours?
Speaker 5: I don't even know. I've got an orange in the green one.
Speaker 7: My god, the orange one might be the same as mine, as the Hosner. Can I tell you, Kimmy, honestly, I would get a tattoo of this blower.
Speaker 3: It has changed my life. I don't break a leaf, I don't do anything like that.
Speaker 2: Day blows, kim I'm going to send you a family pastor. Smurfs in Cinema's this July school holidays.
Speaker 5: Oh, my kids would love that.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Kim, I love you.
Speaker 2: Don't take the blower to the movies, don't you dare him?
Speaker 1: Keep a charge? Keep a charge. Oh, they'd be great for popcorn.
Speaker 2: True, see they should have them too. Noisy though, then you're trying to enjoy a brad Pitt next door and you can hear people blowing.
Speaker 1: No, not at the end of the session.
Speaker 2: No, but if the other sessions are out Matt on thirteen twenty four to ten, What do you use your blower for to get.
Speaker 8: The webber going?
Speaker 2: Um?
Speaker 8: So you've got to heat up the beads for so long to actually get them more cooking than smoking. Yeah, so I used.
Speaker 1: Me map gas so basically like a blowtorch to.
Speaker 4: Start it, and then I.
Speaker 8: Blower and that basically gets everything red hot and ready to go in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: Blow a chat, Blow a chat.
Speaker 2: Matt.
Speaker 3: Do you have like levels on your blower or is it just flat out? Or do you pull it back a bit so it's like a gentle a gentle.
Speaker 8: Tick on, strong as you are, strong as possible, never never back from the.
Speaker 7: Heat beads a little bit.
Speaker 5: You don't want to blow the heat beads everywhere.
Speaker 1: That is a really good tip, mat. But apart from that, how good a blowers?
Speaker 9: So awesome? I'm with the fireplace with it too.
Speaker 1: Yes everything.
Speaker 3: I said to my sister the other week ago. Are you are you up for a bit of a blow, She.
Speaker 1: Goes, Oh no, I don't really. I said, I'm going to teach you how to use it, because they are. It's a game change.
Speaker 2: We're sending you a Baker's Delight voucher. It's not lovely to call.
Speaker 1: On the line blowers all I've never been happy call off.
Speaker 5: A blow a chat Hi, Chrissy, hijack.
Speaker 1: Do you love your blower? Yes?
Speaker 5: And I like to get the link from behind the wall.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, yes, Oh my god, all of those little chromises and the dishwasher and behind the bin.
Speaker 3: Oh, Nicole, I feel like I'm going to have to have an inside blower and an outside blower.
Speaker 6: Out the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 3: See who's been dancing and dancing all night? Everyone at Jeff is his name.
Speaker 2: Jeff bezis Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 1: Jeff Bezos his wedding.
Speaker 6: Chrissy's click.
Speaker 2: It's so weird.
Speaker 3: You know when you see your name so many times I just never went, oh, there's two names there.
Speaker 1: His name is Jeff, Like hi Jeff, Yeah, yeah, this is Jeff Bezos. You know, one word. So they've got that the wedding has happened. Do you know how much a cost? No, I don't don't play higher and lower.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's between ten million and one hundred million dollars. I mean already that scale is.
Speaker 2: Absurd, ridiculs. I'm gonna say thirty mil seventy.
Speaker 3: One point four million Australian dollars.
Speaker 2: Hey, he's worth two hundred billion or something.
Speaker 3: But literally every person you've ever seen in any magazine or on any celebrity website was there and when were now? Did he pay for them all to get there?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have thought they were all rich in their own right. I think they would get themselves.
Speaker 1: Know that many people he can't swanny.
Speaker 2: There was a really funny meme I saw this morning about the fact and I didn't even realize this. Ellie Gording was there? What like, how did he know? Ellie? How desperate are you to find two hundred people or friends that you just invite whoever? You think is a celebrity.
Speaker 3: I mean, he wouldn't even know Sydney Sweeney. But I tell you who does Orlando Blow doesn't any what? I think that's the That's what's happening there.
Speaker 2: Do you? I do? I do? I've started three Venice with a crush before. It's quite romantic, is it. Yeah, I'm sure they. I'm sure they went home that night to their hotel. One enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: They she's keeping her distance from him, though, it's not like their love dark.
Speaker 2: No, when you're walking through the streets of Venice, the perhaps because it's so tight, the paps are right there, like if you've seen all the footage.
Speaker 1: Of course, I hadn't thought of that.
Speaker 2: They know what they've got. Heydo does not skip leg day?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, he does not, No, he does not. Absolutely's got magnificent knees.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 3: I oh god, I just want to I just want to spend four days going through every single usher.
Speaker 1: Was there, he was, Sydney Sweeney was there.
Speaker 3: All the Kardashians were there, and they stole the show.
Speaker 1: Kim's on it.
Speaker 3: The shot of the wedding is not of the bride and groom. It is of Kim Kardashian with the peace sign in the air. How very nineties of you pursing her lips, thinking that her sister Chloe is taking a photo. If you zoom in, Chloe's actually taking your selfie. The image on Chloe's mobile is of Chloe.
Speaker 1: It is so gorgeous.
Speaker 2: And speaking of them on gondolas, yes, can we talk about what happened with Chris and Corey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Chris and Corey were there and there was an exchange, and.
Speaker 3: Of course, because this is, you know, a very important event, there were lip b readers on hand to work out what was happening. Anyway, she wasn't happy about getting a gondola with other people.
Speaker 1: I mean hard relate.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like it when you're going to an event and you get in the car and there's someone else in it.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying, and usually I agree with you, but swany, I know not this son's I'm so privileged. Once I got to go to a wedding in Venice and getting on the water taxi with everyone's half the fun because it's runkod of water taxi. Chris should have got on the water taxi with everyone else.
Speaker 3: Tell that Chris Jennet because lip reading. She said quite clearly, I do not. Oh, she goes, I told you, for God's sake, I want to travel alone to what are you doing? And then I think it was all worked out and she said tell them.
Speaker 1: I said thanks.
Speaker 2: I mean she treats Corey like PA. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know whether that's healthy.
Speaker 2: No, But also I think Corey should just be glad he hasn't gone down with Diddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that is no.
Speaker 3: Miley has sat down spoken about her mom to her mum, and there are some issues there that require some therapy.
Speaker 1: If you have kids, would you want them to be in the industry. I don't know if it's always about what you want and that's good parenting, that's true. I like that I wouldn't project what I want on to them. Mom. We all know that I'm living her dream.
Speaker 3: Apparently that is true that Tish really wanted to be a singer, and then when she had Miley, she's like, you're Miami Hope.
Speaker 1: It's a very dangerous thing.
Speaker 2: It is, and she's lucky that Miley's worked out how she he has, because it could have gone down a really ugly road.
Speaker 3: I mean, you've got to realize that your children are from you, but they are not you.
Speaker 2: But it's all good now because Tish has a podcast. That's what the world needs.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 6: Yes, it is a Christmas one show.
Speaker 3: We've never really talked too much about Survivor, have.
Speaker 2: We, Jack, No, I've never watched it.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not for me.
Speaker 1: Oh you would love it really? Oh yeah, oh yeah, we've It is unbelievable, is it?
Speaker 2: Just like?
Speaker 1: No, But you have to watch it from the beginning. You would love it. All about mind games and it's very very good.
Speaker 2: But sad news, it's all about mind.
Speaker 1: You would love that. You would love it, would love it because feel good at that. I've seen you at work. Jonathan Lapalia sadly.
Speaker 3: Is not going to host it anymore. What a sucker punch. He's posted to his Instagram page a little footage of a little piece of footage of him being knocked out by a giant fist and saying that he received a call from the network thanking him for all his hard work and dedication.
Speaker 1: But for the next season, they're going in a different direction. What direction are you going in? Without Jonathan Laparali?
Speaker 2: Sarah Harris Walid, Really, Georgie Tony, I feel like maybe it's someone that they free yet someone that's still you know, networked sorry, has a deal with the network that they need to honor.
Speaker 3: It's true times are tough and freerwere television and Survivor is an incredibly expensive show.
Speaker 1: And they do it so well. Yeah, it's extraordinary. That is sad.
Speaker 3: He goes on to say, ps, whoever said a blind side is the most humane way to put someone down as an idiot?
Speaker 1: It hurts like a bitch.
Speaker 2: That's sad news.
Speaker 1: For Jonathan, he's really sad about it because he's a big fan of the franchise, always has been. It's been going for a million years. Interested to see who's who's stepping in?
Speaker 2: Hey, Swanni, speaking of stepping in, someone listening to this show is going to be stepping into a brand new car this Friday, only.
Speaker 3: If we get out of it, because we're going to be in your driveway dropping the car to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, all you've got to do is jump on the Nova Player app, find Chrissy's byd pickup and tell us in twenty five words or less why you need a brand new car. We're just going to be talking about Lord's new album Virgin.
Speaker 1: Before four ten out of ten.
Speaker 2: But next Chrissy's Quizy The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 3: I've got a bum bag in my hand and I'm not afraid to give it away.
Speaker 6: Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know about you, but somewhere it's three fourteen.
Speaker 2: And crack goes the DC.
Speaker 1: It is Di Coke time. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Mel? Hey, you know I.
Speaker 1: Can get a full can of Diet Coke in back.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 6: I loved Yeah, man.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love this bumback. Hello, Rachel, Hey, guys, what's on? Tell me what's going on?
Speaker 5: I just bought a new secondhand car.
Speaker 1: Oh my what just now?
Speaker 5: Literally just picked it up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is so exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, Mel, And what is it, Rach? And how long have you been desperate?
Speaker 5: It's a Santa Fe and I've been desperate for three years since having kids and having no boots based in my previous car.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, you can get the stroller in there and no time. Every surface is going to be squashed with rice crackers.
Speaker 1: Enjoy that.
Speaker 8: Nothing compare.
Speaker 6: But I'm currently sitting in my nineteen ninety four, Holden Commodore.
Speaker 2: Well, mel I think after this quiz you need to jump on the novaplayer up and register for Chrissy's b WAYDP pickup. I heard all about it.
Speaker 1: You must do that, all right, ladies. Your names are your buzzers. It's the best of five. I mean, first person to get three correct gets the bum bag. Don't forget to enter this competition.
Speaker 3: Question number one, can you name the English music festival that took place at the weekend?
Speaker 1: Everyone's talking about it. It starts with G.
Speaker 8: Yeah, names are your buzzers.
Speaker 1: There was really someone there for everybody.
Speaker 2: It was fantastic. It's one festival that I'd love to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would too, because I'll be like losing my mind over Rod Stewart and Robert Smith from The Cure and actually and all the new ones as well.
Speaker 2: You come and fish pumped it Charlie XX with me and then we can cry together watching Lewis Capaldi re enter public.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, wasn't it. Question number two?
Speaker 3: In the corporate world, what does the acronym OO stand for? You sometimes get it if you send someone an email and they won't be able to reply, but because they are yes.
Speaker 2: Well, out of mine going on Friday, Baby.
Speaker 3: Good on you, Darling. Two years ago this hit was released. I need the title and artist.
Speaker 7: Please me, Trim, Yes, Rachel correct, apparently about Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Interesting question number four.
Speaker 3: Which band has smashed tic TeX's concert sales record? It was announced very recently that they were touring, and I think that they were trying to make it very fair. I think it one hundred and thirty bucks a ticket.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Could be asking double that triple. They really could.
Speaker 3: Legends Ossie legends, any ideas, Rachel, No, it is a CDC. Question number five, what is the logo for the sporting brand Nike or Yes, Rachel, just do it the logo now, not the slogan.
Speaker 1: Yesmel, it is a tick.
Speaker 2: Rachel just got in an un said tick.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, keep that there. You go.
Speaker 2: Two points to Rachel. One to Mal. Question number six, A.
Speaker 1: Bow rider is a type of what? Yes, Mel, Florida. Nope, it's a type of boat.
Speaker 3: What state is Dorothy from in the Wizard of Oz? In fact, where does where is the farm that she's We're not in somewhere anymore?
Speaker 1: Toto, Oh my goodness, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Even seen the Wizard.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, you don't have to have seen it to know the phrase Renard in Kansas anymore.
Speaker 2: Ala, next question, it's currently two points to Rachel, one point to Mal.
Speaker 3: Question number eight, can you name the host of Channel nine The Block?
Speaker 1: Yes, Rachel, it is Scottie Care I mean I would like to know Chillie Kraft doing there?
Speaker 2: She does, she's there.
Speaker 1: He ever talks never, nobody ever talks about her.
Speaker 2: I know, but she plays, she plays a role on the show.
Speaker 3: But she's been working a guts out on that show just as much as Scottie Cam And no one ever.
Speaker 5: Says working her guts out really.
Speaker 3: Just as much as Scotty Care like, she's there just as much.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, I agree he gives her any credit. Let's blame Scottie the dog. Hey, whoever just won that? Because I've forgotten it was Rachel. You have won yourself a five hundred dollars voucher from winning appliances in your financial year office to create your dream home. Now I'm going to send you one as well, because I feel bad for you in that car.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, absolutely, Rachel.
Speaker 3: Can't have the bum bag and the voucher and a new car and milk.
Speaker 1: It's nothing.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars vouch from winning appliances on its way to you as well, Mel And make sure you register for Chrissy's BYD pickup if.
Speaker 1: You need any help. If you need any help on the website, I'm Your Friend by The.
Speaker 6: Chrisy Swan Show. The chrisy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Huge weekend for new music.
Speaker 3: A couple of really big acts that we love and Nova loves release some new bits and bobs. Of course, I speak of the great Lewis Capaldi, who's been having a mental health hiatus for a couple of years. He's hit the ground running with his single Survive. We're already playing it, of course, and he absolutely brought the house down at Glastonbury when he stepped out and finished what he was unable to finish last time he was there in twenty twenty three, which was his song you know that Once Someone You loved, Yeah, couldn't finish it because of his turets, and the audience finished for him, and he just really wanted to get out there and do it, and he did the second.
Speaker 1: Big music news Lord.
Speaker 3: The Lord album sounds like I'm just going Oh, good lord, I've been waiting for.
Speaker 1: This for so long and oh my god, Nicole Kidman's ruined this up, ruined this song for me.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'd forgotten about nick Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I loved it, but it is a great song. Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 3: The minute it was available, I started listening and I called you.
Speaker 2: He called me on Friday night, and it's very rare this happens with new music from you, And you said, Jack, it is eleven songs. You must listen to it from start to finish.
Speaker 3: Yes, And you said, fine, I'm driving down to my parents. I'll do it then. And I wanted a review from you.
Speaker 1: A general review from you.
Speaker 2: Is loved it. But it took me two listens to love.
Speaker 1: It, did it?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 1: I just loved it straight away.
Speaker 3: The first song I believe is Hammer, Yes, and straight away I felt like I knew it and it was just sinking into my brain and skin. I just loved it. And then the more I listened, I've got my top three.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me your top three.
Speaker 3: My my absolute favorite off the album is if She Could See Me Now.
Speaker 1: Reminds me of Kate Bush.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it does have that on the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh, God, if she could See Me Now, it's so.
Speaker 2: Good Now Swanny, that's track ten. Like Billie Eilish did with Hit Me Hard and Soft, she had ten songs. I feel like she could have almost finished with that. I agree, If She Could See Me Now would be a great album closer Okay, agreed. Second favorite, Man of the year.
Speaker 3: I mean it's Lord obviously, and I've just missed the richness and dirtiness of her lyrics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she says things that nobody says.
Speaker 2: It's real greedy. Yeah, yeah, she's and your third favorite.
Speaker 3: Broken Glass is my is my third favorite, but it could be any of them.
Speaker 1: And I loved Favorite Daughter as well. I mean it's hard.
Speaker 2: I just it's hard for me.
Speaker 1: This is the album of the year.
Speaker 2: Okay, So weirdly, I love Breaking Glass as well. My three favorites went in order of the track list. So Hammer, the first song on the album is by far my favorite. It's so good, so good.
Speaker 1: And that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: You turn this album on and you don't know anything, and then all of a sudden, I know this song like it.
Speaker 2: Feels right, it gets into your vein and I just love how this feels like something's ascending like it really is. She's nailed the track list and it's the perfect way to kick off the.
Speaker 1: Album on Could this be a new takeoff song for you go on your holiday?
Speaker 2: What was that? Is my second favorite, but then my third we've all heard this. My third favorite is shape Shifter. She performed this at Glassonbury and Saturn Epic.
Speaker 3: But see how you're singing along to it. It's only been released for a couple of days and.
Speaker 2: I'm already know it's weird and really quickly. I just have a fun tidbit that I heard on the weekend that I thought you would love. Yeah, the Virgin album artwork is a X ray of Lord's pelvis and you can see her belt. You can see her yes, you can see her iud on the bottom right like she wanted it to be really really, she said pure. She keeps using the word pure, and she wanted it to be her. She had to go to a different country, which she will not say where, because most countries do not allow you to do an X rays for fun, like they're really strict on it. They don't want people x ray and for no reason. So she found a country that would let her and then I saw this guy dissecting this image, this X ray of her on TikTok. He's a radiologist. Yeah, and he noticed something on the left of her pelvis, see that cloudy bit. Yeah, and this is what he said.
Speaker 9: Hi, everyone, I'm a board sort of find radiologist. And there's something that I noticed on Lord's Virgin album cover that no one else has. So this cloudiness here is actually feces and I was perfectly normal to show up on a medical X ray. We usually only see this level of cloudiness, and patients were very blocked up, perhaps.
Speaker 2: Sever your constitution.
Speaker 9: So well, it's not necessarily a medical emergency. I can only imagine how uncomfortable it feels. I wish we're an amazing album release day, but I really hope that you get some more fiber entering.
Speaker 6: The Crissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: I mean imagine this.
Speaker 3: You're in your house, maybe washing some dishes, and you hear too in the driveway and you say.
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 7: Turns out it's me and Jack in the car with you in the driver, with your brand new car.
Speaker 4: Go beyond expectations with ad Sea Line six plug in hybrid Sduvristy Cristy, Crissy byd Picker.
Speaker 3: Boo too, Jackie, You've been on to the Nova Player app and you've told us in twenty five words or less why you need a new car?
Speaker 1: Would you say?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: I said, I have three kids and they treat my car like a rubbish spin so it'd be really nice to start afresh.
Speaker 3: It's extraordinary, isn't it how they have a little snack and then just on the floor.
Speaker 5: Yep, And it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's everywhere. You should be using a blower in yours, Jackie.
Speaker 4: I would love a blower.
Speaker 3: Well, look, the good news is, Jacks, you are officially in the running for this car and we could be coming to you this.
Speaker 1: Week and throwing the keys in your general direction. That would be absolutely amazing.
Speaker 2: Tell us whereabouts you live, Jackie. Just so fun because we actually, Swannie don't know where we're going to be.
Speaker 1: Driving to on Friday, no idea.
Speaker 2: We will not find out until Thursday night. I believe Tom tells us where we could be flying to or whether we're staying in Melbourne. We don't know. My bag is pat Where are you, Jackie? Where are you based?
Speaker 5: I'm in home Bush West in Sydney.
Speaker 1: In Sydney, all right, good, good to know, Good to know.
Speaker 3: We could be going anywhere. I mean we go all over the country. In terms of broadcasting, we could be going.
Speaker 2: Anywhere registered by the Nova player up. If you'd like to get in the running, there are three more spots to get in and then we are jumping in that car Friday.
Speaker 6: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Let's go clicking.
Speaker 6: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 3: But they're very annoying to be an artist like Charlie XCX and then have to read comments by people that don't get what you're doing. So she uses auto tune a lot. Yes, it's part of her vibe. She may or may not need it. That's irrelevant. Body of a voice, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And she otainly has said in interviews recently that she actually doesn't know what she would sound like without it now because she's just so used to it. But that's what as fans we love.
Speaker 1: That's the sound of her.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not Whitney Houston. It's not about runs and range. She's about the sound.
Speaker 2: About that like tangy reverb, yeah, club vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she's appeared at Glastonbury sounding like herself and people, young young people have said things like this glastonburyset by Charlie execuse one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life, barely singing auto tune in rare moments she does sing a bit and horrendous dancing.
Speaker 1: So that's the point.
Speaker 2: That's exactly the point.
Speaker 1: That's the act. Jamie says, Charlie's mot as be an ai bot. No, that's her, that's what she gives us.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on now, I have an understanding. And also, don't listen to her music or don't go to her Glaston Brie set if you don't like that vibe. I appreciate the auto tune things, probably not for everyone. That Brat album if you didn't like it would be a hard.
Speaker 3: Listen absolutely, and I couldn't listen to it. I couldn't listen to it.
Speaker 1: But I understand that's the that's what she's giving. Yes, she's an artist.
Speaker 3: She has said this commentary is boring. Having said that, I do find it fascinating, she said, the fan reaction to my deliberate use of auto tune. She knows what she's doing. It's not trying to hide anything. Guys, come on now, come on now. She calls it boomer vibe, and.
Speaker 1: She's right, it is bom vibe.
Speaker 3: They you know how they always crossed to somebody doing the Apple dance. It was Gracie Abrams at Glastonbrie.
Speaker 2: She's really nailing these crosses because they're always sort of big stars that it'd have to.
Speaker 1: Be set up ahead of time, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: I would think so. Yeah, I think she'd sus out who is going to be at the shows or her manic water and then getting contact.
Speaker 3: She was on someone's shoulders doing it. Yeah, Gracie Abrams, it.
Speaker 2: Looks like No, I don't think she was. No, she did.
Speaker 3: She always and I always think you're a brave woman because I hope you've had a shower.
Speaker 2: Well it was her boyfriend Paul Mascott.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know, but like you'd have to be very confident about the cleanliness.
Speaker 2: I reckon those two in the state therein I reckon they're on another planet. Not too stressed about the scent.
Speaker 1: Really it wouldn't matter.
Speaker 3: But imagine if you'd been to the portoloo and then had run out of toilet paper and then your bits were that close.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You're right on someone's neck. Yep, Harry's Styles was there. I miss him so much.
Speaker 2: I'm still listening to this album like once a month.
Speaker 3: Oh look what I miss him so much that today I've got I've had.
Speaker 1: Two jumpers on because I'm cold. I'm old and cold. I'm still wearing my merch, my constant merch.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are given how cool Harry is his merch. I would have liked to have been better.
Speaker 1: No, that is good. Have you seen how bad merch is? That's great for merch.
Speaker 2: Good for merch. It's a little bit like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Merch is so bad generally that's good for merch. Anyway, there is this unbelievably sexphon Harry Styles, just gently kissing a woman on a dance gently.
Speaker 2: I don't reckon. It's too gentle. He's full of snogging.
Speaker 1: I think that's quite gentle. Look, it's gentle.
Speaker 2: Hey is he still so? It's two am. He's in the Glastonbury VIP area. What has he got earbuds in?
Speaker 1: Yes? He does?
Speaker 2: Is that do we think to cancel out noise? Or is he protecting his ear drums? No?
Speaker 1: Yes, he'll be protecting his ear drums. Foresure, who is that girl?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'd love to know, my God.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. Now that we've seen that her life is ruined, what people are going to be.
Speaker 3: Trying to find out who she is, where she is, She'll be followed to the fish and chip shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ickon, She'll secretly love it.
Speaker 3: So I hope she enjoyed that little snog rooney on the dance floor.
Speaker 2: I would love to interview Harry Styles one day and ask him about I'm going to say his braveness when it comes to public appearances. We see him. We've seen in the last few months he's always strolling around London or he's riding his line bike around London.
Speaker 1: He hasn't miss leg day either.
Speaker 3: It looks like a bloom I mean the difference none.
Speaker 2: He then walks through Glastonbury doesn't seem too bothered like it's I would think he'd be nervous that he's going to get swarmed, but.
Speaker 1: He looks very chill about it. I agree.
Speaker 3: Imagine the amounts of times that he's gotten ready, got to the hook at the door, got his coat and then gone. Actually, I can't be bothered, I can I'm staying at her. Yeah, I'm sure I'll call Obert to get a pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure it happens a lot. Don't check this out.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 6: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you