Speaker 1: Hello, working on the bus. Get in here, Baldy, whoa, he's already here. The other one Hello, Yeah, who are you?
Speaker 2: I just wanted it off the street.
Speaker 1: This is that movie guy they all talk about. Wow, obviously got a quiet day on the moth's been nice.
Speaker 2: Well for once, You've hung around quite late to do the potty. So I've got I'm able to jump in.
Speaker 1: It's ten o'clock, right eight, I think the last night. At the kid's Christmas Carols, one of the parents goes, are you all right? I go, what's wrong? She goes, I was driving to the gym the other day and you weren't on the show. What do you mean? She goes, I heard the opener and you weren't there. Do you know about this? Mates? I was running a bit late today. No, no, the other day, and I stopped at Georgia's coffee shop and the first one or and I stopped at George's coffee shop and was having a bit of chat. Then I got in here and I saw Brodie at the print and I'm like, hey mate, and I put the coffees down. I'm chatting with Brady. We'll just did chatting. And He's like, you know. The fucking openers are like, they're like right now, you were that time and he came in and he proudly Now I've got the coffee.
Speaker 3: My gosh, how is the chat going at the coffee shop? Obviously good chat?
Speaker 4: Yeah, good chat.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh George, he's just shut for two days a week now, so he was going out.
Speaker 3: He is filling me in out on the party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where did to go?
Speaker 1: You generally none of your business. You weren't there, You don't know electric he was out with Maystog.
Speaker 3: God help us.
Speaker 1: All my sisters are looking forward to a trip next year.
Speaker 3: Oh when are they coming down?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They said, you make sure that mace is available. I'm like, are you going back to that light of Christmas?
Speaker 3: I am going back to tad late after Christmas. I'll go see the fam. I don't.
Speaker 5: I haven't worked it out yet. I haven't booked anything. I was potentially going to drive.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 5: Well, my reasoning is that Number one, well, flats are expensive.
Speaker 3: Short.
Speaker 5: Number two, I'm not sure when I want to come back to Melbourne. So I will have the flexible city of being able to pick a date.
Speaker 1: You will have Yeah, Plus you got your car there like I get it, you know what? I had enough about life and then you can describe it.
Speaker 5: And to be fair and night driving the car that plastic it's.
Speaker 1: Not bad ten too much like ten between Melbourne and Sydney or really long but put on in New Zealand people like it's nothing, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Do you stop for a while, do a considerable stop.
Speaker 3: I'll stop to get some snacks.
Speaker 5: I'll go to the bathroom for lunch, strap a nappy and all the way through.
Speaker 1: Don't stop?
Speaker 2: Fill up?
Speaker 1: Jerry can a nappy? Couple of fruit choks see in Melbourne? Stop?
Speaker 3: Who can drink a Leader of petrol?
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Sorry, don't do that?
Speaker 2: No, no, no can.
Speaker 3: Drink a Leader of pet Should you can drink a Leader of petrol?
Speaker 2: A car?
Speaker 3: Jerry can?
Speaker 1: Bad joke book I found in the bookshop the other week.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I must have read dad book jokes as a kid, because.
Speaker 4: I just go.
Speaker 1: About starting. Who can drink? Later?
Speaker 4: Jerry, who never lets you get to the punch line, is like, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Can do you know what I get?
Speaker 6: The drive thing depends on how long you're going to be there for. If it's only for like a day or two. That drive is because you end up spending about the same amount of time driving as you do at the location.
Speaker 2: Correct, But if you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be there for like a week, we are coming home.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely no.
Speaker 7: Time I actually went to Adelaide was Easter last year. It's kind of fun because like it's an eventually you don't know what it's going to be. Like on the way back, the heavens opened and it was pelting down range so bad, and you're just like trying not to blink so you don't miss anything.
Speaker 4: On the road.
Speaker 1: We're going tour that lives in beach for which I think that turn a bit. And I was taking the boys there. It was just lads and it was bucking down range and it blew out to a four hour drive. If you could only go like twenty cats. Yeah, that wouldn't happen in the Raptor though, Oh God, you need help, you ring me. I'll come in the ford.
Speaker 3: That thing will provide the light.
Speaker 6: The Raptor sits above the clouds.
Speaker 1: I mean you can't, you're not in sure. I'll take you for who I love it. I got rid of mine. I can't got rid of it.
Speaker 6: Then, you sold the on Is that a line that you're just saying.
Speaker 3: Continue, hang on, when did you sell that?
Speaker 1: So I found this service the other day where because I just I didn't want to deal with people coming around doing appointments and they're bartering and all that.
Speaker 2: That's rough.
Speaker 1: So I reckon there would have been I probably lost four grand compared to if I sold it privately. But also, like I said to I'm like, by the second weekend of people inspecting, I would have let them talk me down three grand anyway dealing No, So you ring this company, he played like seven hundred bucks. You send them photos. They didn't even inspect the car. Send them photos. The air conditioning event on the back was broken. Take photo to be honest. You tell them your reserve. They blasted out to all the audio auto buyers in the country and bring back the three best offers. What I accepted one on the Friday, drove to Height, signed two bits of paper. They put the funds in my account straight away. I got then ober and left. It's like cars, yep, fucking done, yeasy. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But none of it, none of the time wasters, because that's the worst things when you put it on Facebook, marketplace.
Speaker 2: I went private.
Speaker 1: I probably could have got like listed it for forty five, got talk down, end up selling it for forty one nine twenty four hours later. Gone and Jenny was going to give you six grand?
Speaker 4: What are you going to buy with the money?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: What are you looking at today? What do you mean the Bob card?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, where I don't know?
Speaker 1: I was like, you got a Bobcat show Bobcat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can build your own Dirk play track. But then.
Speaker 1: You know there there used to be this theme park in Melbourne, a very cheap theme park called War's World. It no longer exists, but the rides were very ship Yeah, and one of them was Bobcats. It was like, just drive Bobcats around. That's it. That was the There's a place in Vegas like a giant sampit and you pay to drive excavators and everything. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fun fune.
Speaker 1: Like like size of a football field, giant sampit and you pay and you drive tractors and.
Speaker 2: The treasure hidden in the sand.
Speaker 1: Like Sovereign Hill and move it to the next place.
Speaker 2: That that is actually a four year old stream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, May's like that would be fucking hell.
Speaker 7: The old digger aren't so what Wobby's world yeabs well called Robbie with this beach could.
Speaker 2: Like a disused aeroplane.
Speaker 6: I think there was like part of a tram that went around on a rail and they had a one.
Speaker 1: Really good ride which was just like a splash water floome.
Speaker 4: Thing splash water flim yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know the old splash water flow. That was pretty much all they had I.
Speaker 4: Think and r I p to Lobby's Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ad is still on YouTube if you have a look at it. It's very fun, quite dated.
Speaker 3: What have I know how much that costs to get into that?
Speaker 1: The horror we're looking at a photo of the Vegas You don't need as a supervised.
Speaker 2: They're not tractors, are they there?
Speaker 1: Are they?
Speaker 6: They're diggers cranes diggers, Yes, diggers, a fucking really good one.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of sand.
Speaker 3: What are you guys doing for Christmas?
Speaker 2: I'm going to be in the late as well.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: My partners folks lived there, so we're going to be doing Christmas.
Speaker 2: With them this year.
Speaker 3: What suburb they in are They're in the city stummy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna don't have to get a drink out in the city.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I'll be around there at least over Christmas, like maybe week before and then I don't know if we're going to do New Year's there or coming back to Melbourne. I'm driving, we are driving as well.
Speaker 2: We're going to be there for a week. It's a long period of time.
Speaker 6: We want the car. So we were going to do what's that island? Kangaroo Hunger Island, Kangaroo Island. We were thinking about doing that and then we realized that the fairy was like five hundred bucks without even going to anything there, and we were like, ah, we went that keen for.
Speaker 3: A we knaakt I did?
Speaker 2: I could use the goggle's case.
Speaker 3: Some goggle was with the money you just made off your car selling. That's a lot of You're a company man, aren't you.
Speaker 1: That's why I dropped over.
Speaker 6: It's orange the book merchant.
Speaker 3: The merch has got it today? What is going on? Are they orange?
Speaker 7: They are?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: When you run in red lights.
Speaker 2: I'd like to call it a mellow rid.
Speaker 1: Those bucket hats in then over vending machine? Did you order that?
Speaker 3: To be honest? I have actually got no idea where they came from.
Speaker 7: It's a blood orange the blood of the person ordered them after.
Speaker 5: So basically the vending machine was looking I mean sorry, the cow machine was looking a.
Speaker 3: Little bit sir.
Speaker 5: So I was like said to the soepers, can you just pick up some merch downstairs in storage joint? And they came up with that and I just chucked them in. But their kids hats, that's where they're tiny. But I didn't realize where they were.
Speaker 4: Kids don't know their callers, so they wouldn't know. The bright color is red.
Speaker 3: They don't like I get that. They're not. But those bucket hat caps and are ready either.
Speaker 1: But there they're a faded hat. That's the start.
Speaker 3: Apologies about my goodness. At least it looks a bit more fuller.
Speaker 1: Do you get the hat or just the case for the hat?
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a problem. I can't wait for you to get out.
Speaker 2: You know, you get the hat without the brim.
Speaker 1: It's just the I know somebody used to weather, Yeah, doesn't it? You know construction today?
Speaker 3: It is blood orange. You're right, looks like the color it does.
Speaker 1: It's an aper sprints promo. That's the color Christ You know what's aperol sprints weather? I haven't had one in a year? What? Yeah?
Speaker 3: A year?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Easy?
Speaker 3: And April sprits in a year?
Speaker 1: Why because it's a summer drink.
Speaker 3: Although it's tomorrow, do you know, dare I say it? Tomorrow will be a day for it?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow?
Speaker 2: House party?
Speaker 4: What I'm going to a house party?
Speaker 3: Really in Richmond, it's going.
Speaker 4: To shut up at your old joys. Have some good times here.
Speaker 1: Let me in.
Speaker 4: I already the crew there, the old.
Speaker 3: Group, everyone ever has gone. The ojs are gone.
Speaker 4: To the people who are there.
Speaker 5: The ghosts weekly out that house, that house waste.
Speaker 1: Yes, when you went for a walk, she had a house party. Yeah, escalated. She walked around the block at two o'clock in the morning having anxiety, wanting to call the corps. She was.
Speaker 5: The most stressful time ever was the Grand Final and there was like five hundred people plus there. No But the best part about it was when we when we re spoke about it with all the house the next day, every single one of us, there's four of us that were living there at the time. We all left the house at one point to get to Mayor because all of us were just like this is so out of control.
Speaker 1: It's just overwhelming when it's your house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there was just Randos showed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just ran. I mean to be fair, everyone was really respectful.
Speaker 1: Did you have nice mantature? Or do you get in your house?
Speaker 3: We've got nice house.
Speaker 1: I mean that to be nice ship where you are now we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the old house was very much cracked in like it was.
Speaker 1: A new house. She got a new flatmate, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's great, yes, shadow well, yeah, she's alleged.
Speaker 5: She just does she's not aware of the No, she's not aware of the situation.
Speaker 3: The situation.
Speaker 5: God, no, no, that oh gosh. That was a stressful time too. So I had after a thirtieth party.
Speaker 1: I think we talked about it on the podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, basically, the the we had a sewerage problem and bottom level.
Speaker 1: Just get to it flood.
Speaker 2: It's bitter that it was on the bottom level.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, but then it was all stressful because she was moving into that bedroom.
Speaker 3: She was moving into that dot.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's she was moving into that bedroom that following week.
Speaker 3: And then because we had to get it all cleaned up, the floorboards started.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well the floorboards started to lift because it was just so wet because everything had drained.
Speaker 2: Was there a smell?
Speaker 5: No, there wasn't, luckily. But then I was like, oh my gosh, she's not going to be able to move in. And then I was like, I'm gonna have to pay it ran and it was just really stressful, but we got it sorted and she.
Speaker 4: Moved after the after your birthday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't like wow, yeah the week after. Yeah, she's great.
Speaker 4: Did you know?
Speaker 5: Just a random but we're just I mean, she's out twenty four seven, I'm out twenty I'm like, we're never home.
Speaker 1: Do you hang out together? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sometimes? What's She's great?
Speaker 5: She's a bit of us and that's what you really need.
Speaker 3: She's spooky.
Speaker 4: Is from Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from Melbourne. She's a cosmetic nurse.
Speaker 1: My pocket a little bit of thetops. No, I don't know if you're trying to lift your eyebrow right now, but I don't know what expression you just try to throw at me. But I didn't get it because nothing sucking moved. So you know what, I'm going to take that as a YEA, well this was you there.
Speaker 2: I'm like, are all right?
Speaker 3: Next question?
Speaker 6: Stroke was fine, You've got more luck with random as platinates than you do.
Speaker 1: I said that it can ruin relationships.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: Do you know what, I've actually been pretty lucky.
Speaker 5: I've moved in with random when I was in Queensland Melbourne and like one of my best friends now with somebody that moved into my house randomly.
Speaker 1: She's the best friend.
Speaker 6: As long as as long as the interview process, you've got to be You've got to be pretty open what you what you are, and what you're looking for, and then in that way you'll probably get someone.
Speaker 1: Better than walk into cable tize and.
Speaker 4: Tell me what you are.
Speaker 5: We had a we had a guy come and look through our new home that we're in and he was lovely, face value, great vibe. Was like a little bit n QR. But you know it was something that you could just sort of cop anyway, got through, you know, did all the process, had.
Speaker 3: A good yard and blah blah blah. Anyway.
Speaker 5: Right at the end of the interview, I guess it's an interview, he goes, oh, so, how do you guys feel about a husky being in the I'm god, my goodness, you've biken up the wrong dream, I guy, but also you've seen her.
Speaker 3: We do not have a backyard.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that would be so lead with a husky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's not a small dog.
Speaker 1: But that's what I mean by someone in the car wasting time.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, Brodie has entered the studio.
Speaker 1: All convention.
Speaker 6: I've been on the popper too long, guys, but it's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Up to guys.
Speaker 3: You've outed me to, you've outed me this podcast?
Speaker 1: Is this my favorite thing in the last month. Have you had any just looks, not one phase of a fucking face mood but in your mind you think you just did lift an eyebrow or a little.
Speaker 4: We might have got too much.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of have you seen Just Go with It?
Speaker 5: The movie when Adam Sandlers and he's the plastic surgeon.
Speaker 3: It talked about the botched. It's very funny.
Speaker 2: We did them brown.
Speaker 1: Back in the day. It's to be ten years ago now. We did wheel the botox so people would come in and you won, would be a spun up, so you'd win like two or three things, so you might leave with your right eyebrow, your left arm pit and your top lift them and.
Speaker 4: People did it do you know what?
Speaker 1: It was expensive? And then.
Speaker 3: There Botok's in the arm pits is quite a thing.
Speaker 1: I've had it. You fucking hurt?
Speaker 3: Did it change your life?
Speaker 1: Stops from sweating my right armpit it always swept more. And then so there was a company'd offered it for free and I went in. But a doctor did one side, nurse did the other, and they do it at the same time, and I said why and he secs it hurts so much that a lot of people then freak out and don't go ahead with the second one. So I'm laying there right and they would have gone fucking hurt, really, and theyabbed me maybe fifteen times. And it was amazing. It was amazing until the first fucking hot day and I was trying the hair and my fucking forehead turned into Niagara Falls because it's going to come out somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Oh my, the.
Speaker 1: Ripers on my eyes. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 3: That makes sense?
Speaker 1: Ten years ago I think I went on the wheelboat.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, no one were doing a Bowtogs Brownell on the show.
Speaker 1: They are what's talking out somewhere?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it did a change your life? Did you always get sweaty pits into nice business shirts.
Speaker 1: And Brisbane was so hot.
Speaker 7: That wearing business and your pets.
Speaker 4: Off.
Speaker 3: No, it's all things with friends.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not judging. I'm just is that a thing? No, it's not.
Speaker 4: Idiot seriously, the video rolling.
Speaker 1: Just take a still shot down like this. There's the video.
Speaker 3: That fucking fu Oh my gosh, A lot time is that?
Speaker 1: There? You go good? He put lucky good, Jason
Speaker 6: Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.