Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome back.
Speaker 1: I'm back one part of the three.
Speaker 2: Conteled Freddie Mercury el.
Speaker 1: Is that not working? Just the one? Don't be grady, Yeah, I'm back.
Speaker 3: Florena Clint, still over in California.
Speaker 1: Said that a lot over there.
Speaker 2: Any questions, When was the last time you've been to America.
Speaker 1: Before pre COVID Why? It was very nice. It's really polite.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's where were you the last time you were there?
Speaker 4: L I Sandygo.
Speaker 3: We were moving Kyle over and I left to go to Vegas for some downtime.
Speaker 5: We had that we need to time stamp his name.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, fine, that's fine. It was good, it was.
Speaker 2: It was good moving moving him over. It sounds like moving him over.
Speaker 5: Put him in the.
Speaker 3: Touch and go with that. I think it's more concerning when you have to go to Vegas for downtime. Yeah, but that was Yeah, that'd be ten years ago now.
Speaker 1: Okay, a lot has changed. But everyone was very nice, very nice, Yeah, I thought.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: We went out for a drink together, slip not not we did.
Speaker 5: We had a lovely time, just just a little and drink and just.
Speaker 1: Well we got the keys to.
Speaker 3: So I was exhausted not to a hit a wall, and I just went, I can't do the basketball.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm done. I can't do it. I just need a couple of hours to reset.
Speaker 2: The only basketball You're going to say things Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I'm the Phoenix book.
Speaker 5: Because I had a bit of work to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you have to edit.
Speaker 3: So I went and had a nap and then I woke up message slipping and went, you got to late thirty on bringing BC route. So I came down late on his bed, had a couple of beers watch him finishing it.
Speaker 5: So I'm just letting you know anything wrong with it.
Speaker 3: And then and then and then, just in passing, I said, I should we go. We'll go to the bar and have a few drinks, wait for the guys to get back. And then he goes, yeah, I've got the room key now for the new suite. And I said what, And the lovely people at the hotel.
Speaker 1: The w Hotel.
Speaker 3: Gave us the suite for broadcasting day two. The first day was a bit cramp, and I'm like, let's go to check out the sweet And then we walked in the suite and I said, we are going straight at the bottle shop. We are getting drinks and we are not leaving the sweet.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. We pumped the air cons. It was freezing.
Speaker 5: There was a nice balcony.
Speaker 3: We sat on the courtyard at night having a few drinks and then played a bit of about two in the morning.
Speaker 2: Was that actually Lauren's room as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah. When he said I've got the room for the sweat, they keep of the sweet, they must go. They're not using it to the sweet. And that's what we did tonight too. But we were walking to get booze from the seven to eleven. Oh yep, and they've got you know, they've got out in the front of over here. Sometimes the police trailers that have the cameras tight. It was harked in the car part and then a siren starts playing from it and a speaker goes, you are trespassing, a car has been dispatched, a patrol car has been dispatched. Vacate the area, you are Yeah, we need booz. No, we must still go to the seven eleven. And then I dropped a cart and a beer on the floor in seven eleven.
Speaker 1: So we just wanted to.
Speaker 4: Get handcuffed, arrest me. You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Nobody means when he was lying on the no, it seems to be the officer of problem. But if they do that all the time just to deter people from let's get the ship out and leaping out in front of it.
Speaker 1: Did you just get that? Would you guys called dys him? Sorry?
Speaker 7: Would you call your first phone call?
Speaker 4: Would it be to me?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? You'd probably answer in jail here, I was about to bring.
Speaker 8: You dragon len gen Z get arrested there and they say you've got one phone call? They say, can I send a text instead?
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't make a phone call.
Speaker 4: Not possible.
Speaker 9: That like people call you just text me?
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: No, they called you from prison.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least you have the details of where they are.
Speaker 2: It's just sent location.
Speaker 5: I'm in jail, smart drop me a pin.
Speaker 2: Are you jet like?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, it'll hit you.
Speaker 9: It'll hit you when.
Speaker 1: You Because when we were flying home, it was nighttime, so I slept it on the plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll labor, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Base was also in business class.
Speaker 1: People stup the seeding.
Speaker 4: Thank you cons Did you fly back business I did.
Speaker 3: Not thirty four K, but they messed up the seating moved some people. Excuse me, wouldn't mind sitting in pigs. I was like, I'll do it, but I'm not happy about that.
Speaker 2: Kids on the deck, Hey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually, have you ever heard of that saying?
Speaker 1: Have you heard c business on the deck?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got you got to upgraded to business. See, he has had you. Guys.
Speaker 1: You can get kissed on the deck all the.
Speaker 2: Time, but that's just normal.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had a kiss on the dick?
Speaker 2: Apparently?
Speaker 1: I'm glad we pointed this out. It's going to be bloody awkward.
Speaker 2: Someone told me a kiss on the dick is a good thing.
Speaker 4: It's a good yeah.
Speaker 3: You like we've got all green lights to the airport. Were kissed on the deck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, Jason. I'm really glad to have your.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mace, we missed you as well. There was moments we were like.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think there's also probably moments where it was a good thing. I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: I think there were we were like it.
Speaker 3: Was a can't even this because I don't think we would have made it.
Speaker 4: No, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Joshua tree.
Speaker 4: Is that a person.
Speaker 8: To be?
Speaker 1: I saw a roadrunner? You did? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you bring back the cowboys?
Speaker 1: Horse? Cowboy?
Speaker 5: What about your nicckerchief?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I brought back the nicked chief, but I left. I bought to to.
Speaker 8: I don't know how I felt about the old white outfit in the desert was interesting.
Speaker 2: That was interesting.
Speaker 1: No, I forbid. I took it in the car. It changed.
Speaker 4: Well, you know wine in the desert.
Speaker 2: The Joshua Tree, it's not just one tree like that tree and now Zealand.
Speaker 5: See that's what I thought it was.
Speaker 1: But it's a huge. You're just driving through it and it's just rocks and rattlesnakes.
Speaker 2: Joshua Tree, then Joshua Tree.
Speaker 5: The trees are called Joshua Tree.
Speaker 1: You did spend an hour at the merch store at the entrance.
Speaker 5: Did you go into the saloon?
Speaker 2: It was a working saloon.
Speaker 1: Working saloon.
Speaker 3: They use it for movies and stuff. Did you have any people ride on horseback and tie up to the saloon out the front?
Speaker 8: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And we made Clint because Clint wore a white singlet.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite. We need to release this photo. So Clint wore a white bond singlet to the desert because we also the night.
Speaker 4: Before we'll wear white a wife beater.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and let's just stick with kiss on the deck and he's on the rock and he took his shirt off and we're like, that is probably the freudiest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: And then when we got.
Speaker 3: To when we got to the bar, I was like, we got again to sit at the bar with just his singing. So there's real cowboys in there, real cowboys. And there's Clint sit at the bar just with these white singlet on and you could just say the looks at the bar, like, what's this guy?
Speaker 10: There's something there's something good looking about a cowboy. I think something attractive about it.
Speaker 1: I can see you with a cowboy a bit of a yea yea.
Speaker 4: How you going mate? Reckon something?
Speaker 7: Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 3: The first time when we ended up at the our back ranch joint and I thought at one o'clock bucking ball, they were like, have you ever written one?
Speaker 1: I might no, but I read a horse about four hours ago.
Speaker 4: You like saddle ranch hooters.
Speaker 1: Before?
Speaker 4: Why not? You should have gone there? That would have been would have been a hoot.
Speaker 3: When we got out of the cable, like, do we go to the Saddle Ranch which is POxy and dingy, or do we go to that flash hotel there? No, let's go to the Saddle And then the next morning I put on the TV and the Tom Cruise was left se same time, same time he's leaving the hotel across the road, we're on the bucking book.
Speaker 2: Well, you wouldn't have been able to ride Tom Cruise.
Speaker 7: Never seen that.
Speaker 4: Hey, what was the song of the trip? If there was one song.
Speaker 1: Of the trip? Whatever happened? Everywhere we were in San fran were just singing the fullhouse.
Speaker 9: I like Jason Lauren takeover Instagram poll on the way to Palm Springs when everyone was asking questions and.
Speaker 5: D Lauren's ideas very.
Speaker 2: How was the driving three motorbikes?
Speaker 3: Give me the finger because I'm not used to driving on the other side of the road, so I swerving into the other lane and.
Speaker 1: Nate was freaking out. How was my.
Speaker 3: Driving braving the car behind?
Speaker 1: Can you describe it?
Speaker 8: Well, you don't understand where a lane starts and lane ends, which is a fair problem with.
Speaker 9: You would know that even if you were over there you saw me the finger several times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just inherently dangerous.
Speaker 1: Really, it wasn't dangerous. It was all fine.
Speaker 10: We were actually funny when you were driving. We were on a meeting with the boss and my boss and someone else and Jason answered the call out of nowhere and they were like, oh godkin important me And we were trying to get some like logistics sorted out with like these clients and credit mentions and everything, and then these.
Speaker 4: Guys were just answered and were like oh.
Speaker 10: I was like, okay, guys, can you wrap this phone up please because we need you off the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wrapped us up pretty quick.
Speaker 4: Well, we needed to get shipped done.
Speaker 1: And do you know what, it's amazing how you get done with us.
Speaker 4: I mean, we missed you dearly, but it was quite nice.
Speaker 2: Any speeding phones.
Speaker 3: No, but we did drive in a lane fast lane, the fast lane lane, it's like a couple. But then there's an express lane you can pay a toll on. We're like, we will pay that top all the rest of cars and we're flying and then the lovely contact mon from Visit California rang to let us know that you can't just pay the toll. Afterwards you get pulled over, you'll be fine and taken to jail.
Speaker 8: Taken to jail is a bit intensely handy work.
Speaker 1: No, and then my personal favorite.
Speaker 4: Wait, how much would it cost you to get in that lane?
Speaker 6: So the fine that they could give you was was pretty saying it was like a two thousand dollars fine. And if you if cops are in the lane while you're in there and you don't have the paperwork, yeah they can pull you over.
Speaker 5: But the question is where are you going to pull someone over? In the fast like to pull over?
Speaker 1: We will carry on in that lane and we will risk it.
Speaker 2: Wow, Australia, we don't know the rules.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. We don't understand.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't have they change because when I was there quite a while ago, that that like middle lane on both sides was the car pool lane, so you can only go in it once as long as.
Speaker 2: You had two or more people in the car. Yeah, so it's like chair and stuff. But people that's that.
Speaker 4: They got that in Sydney, Shaman, I'll do that. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well people would put like blow up dollars in the passenger seat. Serious, because when people the cameras would catch you, they would just assume there's someone in the passenger.
Speaker 5: Sea people and convenient.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think I was told to not put that on social carry.
Speaker 1: Out the artist speaking, not on socials or the ball video later.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I do look to that. Watching Clint right the ball was quite entertaining.
Speaker 1: I must admit Nate was like that ball for videos and never.
Speaker 4: Who was the best behave and worst behave?
Speaker 1: You know that up until the last year, up until the last day.
Speaker 3: He was very was the best behave the actually really concerned, really concerned me, Like he had early nights when we're in the suite, he's like, I'm off to bed, guys.
Speaker 5: And we're going for a night cap. It often decline, just go up to his room.
Speaker 1: Very unlike it.
Speaker 4: Something's wrong, something's going on.
Speaker 1: For the last day. I don't want to be anywhere near the super Bowl day.
Speaker 5: I could tell because I left.
Speaker 1: Him in the town an hour and a half out of Sandford.
Speaker 6: I went and met him, and I could just tell who's in the mood. He was ready to launch, he said that but with more swear words.
Speaker 10: That's actually really impressive. It's a first night fever thing.
Speaker 1: I had it.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't know, Yeah, you had it every.
Speaker 8: Night slippy the night of the Super Bowl or the day of the Super Bowl, did you guys just go to a bar?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I went to the tailgate party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you came with it to.
Speaker 6: The tailgate party, which was excellent and there's like a lot of good videos on the socials that there was. But then all that as soon as these guys went in, I was told, They're like, oh, he's going out here.
Speaker 5: But it didn't.
Speaker 6: It just it all shut down, so like I couldn't get a drink, I couldn't get any food. So I was like, we'll just go see what the boys are doing. And Nate and Brody yeah, just about half an hour away. So I went and met them and went yeah, I had to walk some of the way because because when.
Speaker 3: We were leaving, my plan was to go and meet you guys at the bar. And I rang Brody and used the translator to understand what he said, coming good, and I was like, you know what I'm getting.
Speaker 6: On the bus, it was. It was a messy afternoon. I thought I'd lost my phone on the Uber on the way home, which we'd been in the uber for an hour, and I was like, phone and I was like, what.
Speaker 5: Am I going to do? Am I going to go back? And then it turns out it was just at my.
Speaker 10: Feet jazz on the way home from the races that day on the bush.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I lost my sunnies and then worked up the next morning and they were next to me in the bed.
Speaker 5: Didn't you thought you dropped them at the airport too?
Speaker 1: So no, I lost those ones. All those ones are going Yeah, I take Brady was actually probably you know what the dark corse was.
Speaker 2: Clint he was.
Speaker 8: When Mark Lord he it was he cycling around California.
Speaker 3: No, but when he went back to his room, I believe his wife had just landed in Brisbane, and he sat up for an hour and a half a chat.
Speaker 10: With them.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 6: And that was after Yeah, that was I think that was like three am, so he would have been we were going to use yeah right, Ye.
Speaker 7: We feel like we were more.
Speaker 1: There, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we went out for lunch.
Speaker 5: As tell us about the lunch.
Speaker 7: Most of us went for lunch. Someone someone died.
Speaker 9: And other important things to do, sleep, sleep, sleep.
Speaker 1: Chickens happened.
Speaker 7: No, we just spent the whole time talking about TV shows. That's a right sound seen summer.
Speaker 4: No, I haven't seen that either.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've seen it. I like.
Speaker 3: Hanceled semi that the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 1: Do they dig up the stars when the stars get canceled, they're.
Speaker 2: Not buried under they What.
Speaker 4: Whose house did you see?
Speaker 2: What did you do the Walk of Stars?
Speaker 1: That's where the hotel worked.
Speaker 2: Did you did you go and try a little for someone?
Speaker 1: Did you get a who was out in front of it? Bob was out in the front of our.
Speaker 6: The section we saw though, was surprisingly a normal street, like it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Jimmy Kimmel is like the prime.
Speaker 2: Spot kim Yeah, a lot nice, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Fuck off, unreal. He is my hero.
Speaker 3: Like I was almost crying. So we've done horse riding. We're on a horse two hours, I think expressive. I was you asked him?
Speaker 7: I was a video like, I've never seen you like that for your clapping out him.
Speaker 3: A real fan girl here. But yeah, so we've done horse riding two hours after landing. Then we got back to the hotel and they're like, one more surprised. You'll find this hard to believe. But I was like, no, I'm done. I just want to drink in the bar now, and they're like, no, you need to get the cart and all that was doing. Everyone's heading. I'm like, like wearing nice clothes to this? Are we going to be sweating afterwards? How long does it take?
Speaker 4: And then you would have been a low king night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nate, I was drilling mate. He's like, you will be fucking.
Speaker 4: The worst thing.
Speaker 3: And then I said to Nate, you wouldn't be taking me to Kimmel. God, I'd lose my mind if we went to Kimmel and I picked it and it's like he was terrible actor.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, Jimmy's filmed, in't you? And then we got the car. They told me in the car and I lost my ship.
Speaker 4: Would you cry?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think I did at one point.
Speaker 3: Because we got there and then they took it. They took us backstage to like this bar, and then we watched the show. And then the funniest was they're like, we'll take you to Kimmel's. Like Lauren organized all. She surprised me, and they said, Kimmel will meet you in his private office afterwards, and you guys can record a chat. So Lockie and Mark didn't come to the taping. They stayed at the bar, and then they took them up towards the end of the taping to set up in Jimmy's office, so it was just you two in there. At the end of the taping, it's just these two in there. Kimmel just walks in, no.
Speaker 1: Notice, nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: He was break the funk out.
Speaker 6: We've kind of been abandoned. So there was a few of the other producers and things in there and they were like, I think Jimmy is coming. They walked out and we thought they were going to come back in with him, and then he just walked in on.
Speaker 5: His own, and.
Speaker 1: Then the corner.
Speaker 7: I saw him.
Speaker 5: He went into the corner around the corner to get changed. But we were all so good.
Speaker 1: That's because he's a radio boy. He started out radio.
Speaker 4: What guests did he have on the show?
Speaker 1: That Ted Danson, little boy and yeah, that little boy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but the next night was Kate Hansen.
Speaker 4: So you cho's wrong.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have given a ship if Jesus Christ was out there at the table.
Speaker 5: Jace thought though he was.
Speaker 6: When he was paranoid about the surprise activity, he was convinced that it was dinner at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant.
Speaker 1: I don't know where we're going. I've got anxiety that we're reading this story was one of.
Speaker 6: The celebrity chef from the eighties or nineties or something, So we're going to walk up.
Speaker 5: Jason was confusing. I don't want to meet a celebrity chef.
Speaker 1: What's it called.
Speaker 7: Korean culinary wars or something.
Speaker 2: So good as watching some cooked cooking ship.
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, my wife's it's like.
Speaker 1: A first sight.
Speaker 2: But yes, to Darren, it's like speaking Yeah, and they against travel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love travel guys. Yeah, I was almost on travel guides.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a few years ago. I could see you travel guys.
Speaker 5: We got all the way through.
Speaker 6: They even like they said, oh can you make sure you got these dates off from work? So we thought we'd had it, and then last minute, you don't. The producer called really embarrassed, and we're just like, oh, yep, sorry, it's not not happening anymore than we'll.
Speaker 5: See you later. No, you won't see me.
Speaker 7: Again on a calf like Kimmel to you, like if you saw them with your free cat.
Speaker 5: Probably the friend family. I don't know about the rest of the friend that compared Jimmy friend family.
Speaker 8: When I was in Hollywood years ago, there was one star that I was like, I'll take a photo with that star.
Speaker 4: Was it Jays Hawkins trick?
Speaker 3: You look, this is a little boy I bought I love l a ship for everyone to see trip Lauren.
Speaker 7: How about the hats.
Speaker 3: It was very awkward landing in l A realizing only wear hats, so I just looked like a fan.
Speaker 1: Of the city.
Speaker 7: The hats that I got made.
Speaker 5: I gave minded Jimmy Mark outfit.
Speaker 7: At one stage you.
Speaker 1: Got to run. I didn't see to run the funnest times you can't film. I saw you.
Speaker 7: Posted it in your blog on TikTok jazz.
Speaker 2: Did I Yeah, there you go to get to get the coverage.
Speaker 3: Not in la your back exactly, But thank you for all the work back here guys that went into it.
Speaker 1: No problem.
Speaker 2: We accidentally put Jenny on air over the news one day.
Speaker 3: Apart from that, you know what the fuck is trying to do to me? When we landed, I fell asleep on the plane. They were going to take my clothes and when we landed and I have to walk through their.
Speaker 5: Life, not the ones that.
Speaker 4: Would have been it's caught back on st griding.
Speaker 1: Guy. We must go, Turtles,