Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the podcast where you guys go Nice Try.
Speaker 2: Jane was actually trying to talk about something away.
Speaker 1: No, no, she was. She was like, don't worry about I'm gonna go and get the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you cut her off. You've been a bit bossy with Jane this morning.
Speaker 1: Witness in the house. It's we're family. It's fine. Do you know we're family?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: I'm sticking out?
Speaker 1: We have the hawkings nose. Wow, badly I can say that. Sis. No, don't do this to me.
Speaker 4: You're building new ature, new rules.
Speaker 2: You want to be nice.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, We're just a bit at loggerheads this morning.
Speaker 1: I think you and know do we need a cuddle?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's not going.
Speaker 4: To make a puddle. No, You're just like I need a bit in here. I was like, that's not my problem.
Speaker 1: He comes quick, NXT cracked it. She's cracked it over the bin. It is nice, haming. I will say it is nice having a bin in here.
Speaker 5: I thought you were going to say it is nice having nice but the other way, because you're going to break the cable.
Speaker 4: There we go, So you're going to say it is nice having I'm getting to that.
Speaker 1: I'm getting to that. The bin is lovely, thank you. It's also lovely having Ali here. Day two, Whitney in the house. Hello, thanks for working on my whiteboard. Obviously, Loan couldn't be a pocat that leaves little standards. Hello, Hello, look at.
Speaker 2: You sitting over there on your bloody thrown.
Speaker 1: And it wouldn't be the same without sis.
Speaker 2: K she's off here.
Speaker 5: What happens many things this morning in the Meeting's like it would be really nice to have all ours alongside, And I'm like, mate, I didn't make this template, I didn't make the show.
Speaker 4: I'm just here fucking helping out and you're like, fix it, fix it, fix it. Not a volun to you, basically.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, Macy Ali Ali.
Speaker 3: Macy, Hello, Hey are you.
Speaker 4: Bast Dog is the other boss of Aali?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, Hey Mace Dog pop quiz? What time is our radio show?
Speaker 2: What time? It's the microphone?
Speaker 6: Six till nine?
Speaker 2: So in what world did you think we were going to get on a flight from Adelaide to Melbourne? Forty guys?
Speaker 1: Just reschedule you forty?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Can we can?
Speaker 6: I just say I had the flight set up at eleven thirty and then you were all complaining too late.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to lose an hour.
Speaker 7: I think that's a perfect time. Thank you, because you finish the show, you get a coffee.
Speaker 2: No before holidays, just because you don't take holidays.
Speaker 1: Don't I'm going to work.
Speaker 6: See, I just know that man clean always.
Speaker 2: But that's fine. But eight forty, like we're still on here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think there's that many flights out of Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Very check there was one every hour.
Speaker 1: So do we just put our headphones down after the eight twenty.
Speaker 4: Break and go to the pre recorded Who's none?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'd probably have to leave it about seven forty?
Speaker 3: Are knowing you guys, you probably would have wanted to do that.
Speaker 2: You don't know. Also, I need to change my flight up to Adelaide, so you're gonna be thrilled about that.
Speaker 6: No, do you really dead set income?
Speaker 2: Why just need one extra hour?
Speaker 3: Like five changes.
Speaker 2: Flights anyway in the room today?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, no, I think it's got a flexible flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See Jesus happening now because he and I are on the same team, where before I was against him.
Speaker 6: Wait, you know it's not a day change it's just a time, right, Yeah, you get.
Speaker 2: I need to go one hour later and there is flight one hour later. Sure, thank you.
Speaker 1: Is that a change fee situation?
Speaker 3: Well, it's not paying for it, so it's fine.
Speaker 2: We love our clients though, we would never waste their money, to.
Speaker 1: Waste their money. Who we are, where we are.
Speaker 6: Did you feel out that form that I sent you?
Speaker 2: No? No I haven't because I wasn't trophiles going because I'm not going to make that flight you booked me.
Speaker 6: Was that your elbow that you just okay, yes, let me change it and then feel like that what's on?
Speaker 1: We leaving Adelaide? Now? He they still got done.
Speaker 4: Floor the other day in like three minutes. He's like, guys, stop complaining about it, just do it.
Speaker 1: Who's coming on the trip? We're bringing BT the Big Boss.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, he's coming, he said, he's playing over from Sydney.
Speaker 1: Brody BT Group content director.
Speaker 4: Automized his own flights. I'd say yeah.
Speaker 1: When he heard you booked flights mid show, he was like, oh, book he just.
Speaker 2: Needs a ticket to the footy to be sure.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, feeling attacked.
Speaker 2: How was your holiday?
Speaker 3: It was lovely?
Speaker 6: Thanks the wedding, the wedding was stuning.
Speaker 2: How did you feel the next day after the wedding?
Speaker 3: Mate celebrit was fun.
Speaker 2: How do you feel the next day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the head was you.
Speaker 3: Know, champagne.
Speaker 6: It just is never a good idea your cousin. No, it was a couple of my best mates.
Speaker 1: Did we have a little little.
Speaker 2: That's fine, Yeah, I was supposed to have. You got the hots for Macy. I'm just sticking up for it.
Speaker 1: Stick. Someone needs some support in this room.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we never lift each other up in here. We're just tearing.
Speaker 2: No, that's not true. I normally stick up for Macy, but the eight forty flight got me.
Speaker 6: I think I'm still recovering from the body hangover.
Speaker 2: To be honest, what about Jason's reply to your text and you said great, we're on at eight forty eight forty flight?
Speaker 1: He just wrote back, wow, Wow.
Speaker 6: To be honest, I just feel like we're going over as a team bonding time, not actually because we're doing who's going the four of us and Brody?
Speaker 1: Right? Okay?
Speaker 3: And actually we need.
Speaker 1: A sorry, sorry you forgot to name.
Speaker 3: You're a bit late to the party, just broke up.
Speaker 1: What about me, Jane, You're a volunteer, can't take volunteers. We can't afford no whitness, Like I'd be happy to stay here before I know how this one ends.
Speaker 4: Jane's getting paid, No, I am notice it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have done this dance before. How long do you wait to get paid? A long time?
Speaker 4: It was about not fortnightly over here because oh that's nice. Yeah, it's really nice, don't you reckon?
Speaker 6: It's wild that we only get paid twelve times a year.
Speaker 1: Well that's how it works when it's monthly.
Speaker 4: Out loud, that's wild.
Speaker 2: How are you going to stick up for her now, Clint, I'm going back.
Speaker 1: They roll around quickly.
Speaker 3: Worry.
Speaker 4: No, I hate getting paid.
Speaker 3: It sucks.
Speaker 1: I got used to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see, I just don't budget.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. Yeah, I hope did that when that fifteenth rolls around?
Speaker 2: Living when you get paid as much as you do.
Speaker 1: Know anyone, when you get paid on the fifty anywhere you want dependence, When you get paid on the fifteenth, you just it's a living for the first week, yeah, and then for the next thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, actually, when it's a five weekend month, you don't Yes, yes.
Speaker 4: My weekend months really can fuck you February is good.
Speaker 2: Not that we had jobs.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't have jobs.
Speaker 3: I'm struggling.
Speaker 1: I'll leave you. Enjoyed Day two, loved it.
Speaker 2: You're in your nover merch, so you.
Speaker 7: Did anyone hear on the wireless?
Speaker 4: Has anyone messaged you about the wireless? The wireless?
Speaker 2: I love you so much.
Speaker 1: What's the variety show that used to be on Saturday Night? Toasted by Darryl Summons?
Speaker 3: Was that nationwide?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't have known that you'd.
Speaker 2: Had Pluck, you Duck and Dickie Knee on it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, hey Saturday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I only knew that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: A thought it was Rage that was Saturday Mornings, wasn't it. I loved Rage? And there was a there was a show on I think it was Channel V. It was called Room two o eight and you go in and dance, and you'd have a name tag and people could sit at home we used to do when we're like sixteen and seventeen, have house parties and watch room too, aight, and you could vote for the best and worst dances and get them kicked out.
Speaker 1: Of the club that you would get kicked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and only the best ones would get through and they were in like they had like white tags and it was like sexy Angel fourteen and you'd be like six and then you'd be like mag Wheels sixty nine. I that mag Wheel sixty nine can stay. Yeah, it was the best room away. Let me find my friend was once they.
Speaker 1: Bring an idol, let's bring that back? Sounds very twenty.
Speaker 2: It was like Dance with the Stars, but you didn't have to be a star, and then they'd get you have to.
Speaker 4: Be a star on Dancing with Sorry no shade, can't wait for the return, but you.
Speaker 2: Can get You could get props and stuff, and then people like these girls would get like a chair and dirty downs on the gym.
Speaker 4: They win a price.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he did. Hang on, let me find it remember. Channel V hosted a dance party called Room two.
Speaker 7: Channel V was the best love Mace Dog's just her eye has caught something.
Speaker 3: You don't know where you work or something? What's going on there?
Speaker 7: Peep behind the curtain, go on, give us a peek.
Speaker 1: What do you see, maystock?
Speaker 3: I see a sign that says nova.
Speaker 1: So all the makeshift signs, all the studio screens don't actually say nova. They say, Jason, Lauren, what if you're only a what if away? And there's like the word nova is written in the small corner of the studio. So I have accidentally said a couple.
Speaker 6: Of times you could have picked a better like the.
Speaker 1: Thankful. Yeah, I like that color my eyes a little bit. But you're not in here. You shouldn't be staying.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should.
Speaker 1: Are you on the same flight as us going down? Yes, that's exciting.
Speaker 3: Actually need to work out.
Speaker 1: I think where where were staying?
Speaker 3: I think they booked the oval? All the OVAL's good. I don't want to get your hopes up.
Speaker 2: It would be great because then I can drop my bags.
Speaker 1: Thank you, good care.
Speaker 6: If we had like ron for activities.
Speaker 1: But what sort of activities?
Speaker 2: No, we don't have time.
Speaker 1: It depends what.
Speaker 6: They wanted to do, like a roof climb, dinner.
Speaker 2: The boys can because that's why I'm coming up late. They wanted to go at mid day. They wanted to go up mid day, so they can go, and then I'll meet them after the roof climb. Because I don't wear harnesses in public or private.
Speaker 3: Changes.
Speaker 6: The roof club would be good, would be to the Adelaide. It's really cool.
Speaker 2: I tell you one thing that I hate.
Speaker 1: I've done the roof climate. It's magnificent already jasus kend to do it.
Speaker 2: Jase loves roof climbing. I hate climbing on them.
Speaker 6: Even just a dinner mate, Well, are we going to lunch?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you know what? Going to the bar at the Adelaide Oval.
Speaker 2: No, they're going up early because they wanted to do after the roof climb.
Speaker 4: Why don't you put.
Speaker 2: Them on a minibus and show them the five best things in South Australia.
Speaker 1: Why don't we can do it?
Speaker 4: Who's dinner with just ourselves?
Speaker 1: But I think, yeah, let's do dinner.
Speaker 2: You've gotta be you gotta be the football like six. So what you want? A late lunch?
Speaker 1: The trammed very good.
Speaker 2: I won't be getting there until about six before.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: We'll do it late lunch.
Speaker 3: That's fine. We can work it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, all love that for us?
Speaker 2: Can we please stop banging that microphone?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I get flustered with the.
Speaker 2: Activities because he's so desperate to do the roof climb. I can't wait to see you in your little jumpsuit in your hand, not wait to see.
Speaker 4: You in harness. It's actually, it's actually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did the roof climb. I did yoga on the roof.
Speaker 1: See doing yoga?
Speaker 3: Yeah with lemon.
Speaker 4: Were you invited as an ambassador?
Speaker 3: No, I was a friend of an ambassador.
Speaker 4: Oh that's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was a plus one.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 2: And on the roof of Adelaide Ole were doing yoga.
Speaker 6: The chick had like a microphone and were doing these ones and like, I'm so bad at yoga And it was like a rainy, rainy dayble bucketing down in the rain on the.
Speaker 4: Roofs like wholesome.
Speaker 6: I've never saw one of those ones that like admitted and they put everything in place and then it's really good.
Speaker 1: Way kind of just but I love that that you can climb the roof, you can stay in the stay in. That's pretty.
Speaker 2: You know likes it because he only has to go to one place. Yeah, Adelaide doesn't like traveling far from his summery. You don't even have to leave the stadium.
Speaker 1: I think it's smart.
Speaker 2: So what I think you should in a minibus and see.
Speaker 1: A hotel in the g I reckon, you know what I mean. That's the way microphone my microphone technical difficulties.
Speaker 2: I've never been to and looks like I never will say the winery is a beautiful I actually.
Speaker 3: Really do you know what?
Speaker 1: I went there for Rember Cloud's daughter's launch. Remember that show.
Speaker 4: That show, Yeah, Elie, welcome to the party.
Speaker 1: The Clouds Daughters Rivers was in Adelaide, out of the winery. It's like an overtel. It was drivers Run, Drivers Run.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a real place, is it.
Speaker 1: It was quite a it's quite a flashy launch, like they had all the cast come over the hill on horseback and everything. That's cute, big open bar. Well, well, well the scapman's here, you guys.
Speaker 7: Go on Adelaide.
Speaker 1: We're going to Adelaide, sick in, We're going to Radelaide. Bra.
Speaker 7: I was there on the weekend.
Speaker 1: I can't sit next to her on the p that's a hard from me.
Speaker 2: Come on, give me get her on the venos and she's going to be a hoop.
Speaker 3: Champagne after bloody the wedding.
Speaker 1: Were you just on champagne? Yeah, that's that's what I'll get you.
Speaker 2: That was me the Grand Prix.
Speaker 1: How was it? Was there an embarrassing situation?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: And I you know, when you wake up the next morning and you're in bed, only, crap, how did I get here?
Speaker 3: Like it was my mom.
Speaker 6: I was sleeping at mum and Dad's in the spare room and I've just gone, oh my god, I don't even remember getting here. And then apparently there was a caravan in mum and Dad's driveway which was just there for the night. And I didn't even know whose caravan was it. It was my brother in law's family. They were traveling around in the caravan, so they were just parted and they were in the driveway and I didn't even notice that the caravan was there.
Speaker 3: Anyway, long story, I didn't do anything embarrassing. I think I was just proper maggot. Proper. But when you're with your.
Speaker 6: Friends and it's all nothing love, nothing but nothing more romantic than proper maggot, champagne sounds more a couple. I'll talk about a reason why. Actually I was just like two.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Sweatings finish at like eleven though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So when there's no plan, I like a plan. Where are we going?
Speaker 3: We went to this club and it's got baby.
Speaker 6: We should go to cry Baby when we're there, Baby, They do pickleback shots?
Speaker 1: Is this after the game?
Speaker 2: What's a pickle shot?
Speaker 7: A pickleback shot? It's it's whiskey and then you shut you chase it with a pickle juice. I mean actually, I mean it's actually really good.
Speaker 3: And they play all the old school music.
Speaker 7: It's like nineties, eighties and nineties. It's just off.
Speaker 2: It sounds very clinted down away, it's going to.
Speaker 7: Be he'll be on there's.
Speaker 1: I think I've been there.
Speaker 7: Actually, can you take Clint to the wall, shed, I can take to the ball, the bucking ball.
Speaker 3: No Red Square is gone.
Speaker 1: What's it called?
Speaker 7: It's in down a lane just off Finney Street. But yeah, all the nightclubs are closing that late.
Speaker 1: Should we get all right? That's it, we're out of here. We're gonna go prepare for our family trip. Have a good day, everybody. Mace, oh my god.
Speaker 2: On The Today Show, twenty five years of Taxi ro