Speaker 1: Jason lion on. Good morning and welcome to the weekend.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Melbourne, it's Friday. We've survived the four day week. In fact, we didn't survive, we thrive. We did th love a four day week.
Speaker 1: Got it really felt like a long one for four days? Yeah, dragged, it really did. Maybe we should do three next week, Gord, next week, five days, it's going to hurt.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well next week we've got five days plus fourteen hour flight.
Speaker 1: Technically we've got six days next week.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, don't be going back back in time, ye turn back time?
Speaker 2: And then it's a super Bowl next weekend, right, yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah. So lookers, guys, we are taking the show to California and you can go as well. We have a family holiday up for grabs all thanks to our mates. To visit California. You can jump on board a Quanta's flight. All the details on how that can be yours throughout the show. Make sure you are listening. As you mentioned, yes, we are going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Now today on the show, we are talking to someone else Clinton who is also going to the super Bowl. His name is Michael Dixon. Dicko is the hunter for the Seattle Seahawks, my team playing in the super Bowl on the weekends.
Speaker 3: Which is an extraordinary story given he's from the Sydney Swans academy. Just decided to try his luck at NFL many years ago, and here he Isn't that crazy? Not just America's biggest game, the world's biggest game is watched by more people than any other sporting occasion.
Speaker 2: He's the super Bowl watched by more than the World Cup final.
Speaker 1: I think there's an asterix excuse. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I think you're wrong, But you know what, let's go question maybe the Soccer World Cup.
Speaker 1: When we're in the stadium, will we get to see the halftime commercials?
Speaker 3: Also in California, it will be yeah, because it's the it's a Soccer World Cup in the United States, in the States, Mexico and counter.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, what was your question?
Speaker 1: Will we get to see because we'll be in the stadium, will we get to see the halftime commercials?
Speaker 2: I think they play No.
Speaker 1: Will they play a couple of big ones? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think they play some of them on the screen.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Benny, we are going to be talking commercials.
Speaker 2: They start leaking them soon, don't they?
Speaker 1: Sure started, Ye, Yeah, we are going to be yes talking super Bowl. Todd Woodbridge is in after seven this morning, loved.
Speaker 2: There's a twist with Todd.
Speaker 1: There is a twist with Todd. We're going to be chatting all things AO and Harry Styles tickets go on sale today.
Speaker 2: They do, and they're going to be hard to get.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I sat and watched our gen Z producer trying to buy them in the pre sales.
Speaker 1: Was she in the well?
Speaker 2: She was thirty second thousand or something. And then I posted a video of her and the amount of people that applied. Oh don't worry, I'm one hundred and thirty eight thousand. Whoa. And you know what, people were so nice, gen Z. They were really supporting you on your quest. Now, did you get any tickets? I did, But if you've got a sweet I'll join that.
Speaker 1: You know it doesn't work like what you are listening out for, though, is if you want to get your hands on Harry Styles tickets when you hear his new songs, then you ring us and we offload a double. But we're not doing it just this hour. We're doing it every hour on the show.
Speaker 2: Today, every hour on the show, Harry Styles tickets to go. That is awesome.
Speaker 1: Shall we get into it? Do you want a mood setter? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, it's a share Welcome to your Friday. Wow, that's a moodsetter.
Speaker 2: I love that song.
Speaker 1: That'll get you in the mood for the weekend. Sure Share Share Sure.
Speaker 2: Also, it is a Friday, and we've got our lights on singing long today and you can go on our Instagram and vote for what you want. Another bang of lady slash share on.
Speaker 1: A cannon wearing fish nets.
Speaker 2: No, it was the other one. Question, it was what's called what's called? Guys? What's it called?
Speaker 1: She was it?
Speaker 2: You believe?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: The other one.
Speaker 1: She's riding the cannon anyway, it doesn't matter. Sorry, I shouldn't put it in, shouldn't it?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 2: No, No, we ain't stopping until I know when she rode the cannon.
Speaker 1: I thought she rode the cannon. That was it?
Speaker 2: Turn back time?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think it was the other one.
Speaker 1: It was an old school one. Anyway, bear with this. You turn back time? Believe right? Is everything?
Speaker 2: I think it was turn back time. It was turn back time anyway, Good chat.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: No question, this is too modern. She's not. No, no, she's that face is twenty one years of age. We must get her for a red room. We should.
Speaker 2: I don't, don't even don't tempt me with a good time.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine the girls and the gays, the guys.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine my mother?
Speaker 1: The girl does? She loved share?
Speaker 2: Sure, one of the first time she met now, come on go the first time she met my fiance, Paul. We had a big dinner party, more dancing to share. Mom tried to try the cannon, but it was a coffee table and she fell and broke a cocksick cock.
Speaker 1: Sorry, the first time your mother met your fiance? Yeah, she was riding a coffee table. Well, no, she's very reminiscent of the Wacoms.
Speaker 2: No, okay, you just twisted that. You're sick o. That was a fun story, was she grinding?
Speaker 1: No, you guys were my fund Okay, but she broke her cockax.
Speaker 2: Nope, she didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about it anything writing a coffee table. Okay, morning, Liz, whatever you're up to it.
Speaker 2: She was probably having a good time last night, like we were living her best.
Speaker 3: We went to the Austrain Open Women's semi final. It was really good, actually, wasn't it, Lurie?
Speaker 2: It was great, great sable. Anka. She's she, I mean, she is a powerhouse. She is to the final without dropping a set for the entire tournament.
Speaker 1: Jesus, she's a weapon. Do you know what was dropped last night? Tears?
Speaker 3: I turned around during the arena Satellinka postmatch interview with Jolena Dockitch.
Speaker 2: Mind you you were trying to get out from the second the final ball was here. It was like, let's go get a champagne. Let's go get a champagne.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know we had to beat the crowd.
Speaker 2: I like the post match interview.
Speaker 1: It was just watch that on the screen at the bar. Yeah, I thank you, jas Well.
Speaker 3: I turned around to try and get out of the aisle, and old mate here is in floods of tears.
Speaker 1: She's crying.
Speaker 2: Well, Elena asked her touring up, what would the thirteen year old do you think right now?
Speaker 1: Which is, let's be honest, is the go to question. She's a bit of a go to is it? You know what you can be? Eighteen seventeen, thirteen twelve, whatever it.
Speaker 2: Isment And I was just she got she got emotion and I was like, oh. She was like, you know, I just wouldn't believe it. And you know during Big Kids and I just just like sobbing and Clinton and he was like you're cooked, Let's go, and I was like no. And then I turned around the guy next to me. I was like, black guy's crying. It was a really nice moment.
Speaker 1: Made Min who was a producer on the Block, and she goes, you know, if we just needed tears, you just wait till they're really tired, and then you do, how proud would your kids be.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, not very proud at all, because we've been swearing at each other, trying to kill each other with paper cheating.
Speaker 1: You look really emotional about about this, almost like permission to Yeah.
Speaker 2: When when you're interviewing people from the Block, anyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sporting stars, this moment seems big.
Speaker 2: Talk about we talk about the crying you were You were at a great event last night with the Hall of Fame, Australian Sports Hall of Fame. Yeah, and all the stars were.
Speaker 3: There, all the stars there. Ricky Ponting was there.
Speaker 2: Also, his wife Rihanna was there. Andrew Clint told us that she was there and your friend you brought to the tennis thought Rihanna as in re Re was the tennis. It was Rihanna Pon.
Speaker 1: She is playing at the Australian Open.
Speaker 3: Also, Don Fraser was Dawn our Dawn, not Dawn Fraser, our Dawn.
Speaker 1: So I bent able to.
Speaker 3: Do a little interview with with Dawn and I was sort of like there was there was like people surrounding me and then I realized halfway through the interview that I had exposed my buttocks because my yeah, my bum crack was showing.
Speaker 1: Was very embarrassing. How do you reckon? Young Clint would have felt knowing that in the future he'll be in that room with all those superstars.
Speaker 2: Showing their bum crack in front of Dorn.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you ruined, You ruin the mood there.
Speaker 2: Sorry, stop your job. That's not going to get tears, that's not going to get Yeah, but it was a great night at the fantastic It's coming to a close the austral Open, and I'm I'm sad about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've done it well.
Speaker 2: Gray Goose cocktails out there called a lemonade. It's like a lemon Gray Goosey cocktail thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's like old stlly yeah right ah, the lemon.
Speaker 2: Rush, yeah yeah, yeah, wait for it. They've been so popular they sold out two days ago. You cannot get them anywhere. It's like the sponsor of the thing. Can we just make him make anymore?
Speaker 1: Why not? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can't get them.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of a people are blowing up. We'll be able to get him, don't. You can't get them, We'll get them.
Speaker 2: Can't get them, challenge except that they can't be gone. We will get we can't be gone.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning Melbourne. Just go on twenty two to seven. How are you coming up on the show today? We're gonna be chatting with a nausey who's playing in the Super Bowl, and we'll give you details how you can win your very own trip to California. We are taking the show on the road there next week.
Speaker 2: Dicko Michael Dixon is a name we all must know and remember. His punter for the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: We shall embrace him. He's Sydney, his nausey boys, he's our punter. I logged on yesterday to check I can use my phone overseas.
Speaker 2: You sound like my grandmother.
Speaker 1: It's been a while since I've gone over. You got your travel X card yet no travels checks. I've got to ring the bank today and see if i can use my credit card put a flag on it.
Speaker 2: Just you can use his dollar mart to cat.
Speaker 1: I'm just chating with Lauren about carry on luggage.
Speaker 2: So he's stressed about it's this is so irritated.
Speaker 1: I've got another one.
Speaker 2: He's stressed about the carry on situation. And I'm like, he goes, He's showing me a suitcase. He's like, this little willy suitcase.
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 2: Do you think it's too hectic? It's just a carry on suitcase. And they said, well no, but it depends do you have stuff to put in? Like when I travel internationally, I always take two spare outfits in case your luggage gets lost. You've got I've always got my cosmetics. I've always got like I've got I have a case full of stuff that I could live off. If my suitcase they won't get lost, don't stress. And I'm like, so it's good to take, but if you've got things to put in it. Otherwise I can just see you walking through the airport with this carry on suitcase with like nothing in it, and then he said.
Speaker 1: Should I like, should just take a satchel like a thumb bag thing from that?
Speaker 2: It's not a man bag. It's sad.
Speaker 1: Do you know what you also need?
Speaker 2: Do you own a satchel?
Speaker 1: I was more thank Yeah, like those country right you, I'm ignoring it like.
Speaker 2: A soft bag, like an overnight.
Speaker 1: Bag, like a little overnight not a statue.
Speaker 2: Like a briefcase on a strap that's such like a like a messenger.
Speaker 1: Bag, looks like a courier.
Speaker 2: You could take that, but that's going to annoy you because everyone else will be wheeling there and you'll be like, no, I'm going to carry this I reckon for you a backpack or a wheelie case.
Speaker 1: And you need you need a power adapter? Yeah for another country.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I need to get Dick Smith Electronics.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: I've probably got a thousand extra.
Speaker 1: You be more entertaining now.
Speaker 2: I've bought the European mine in America.
Speaker 1: Guys, we've got Harry Starles tickets to go calling out a win them. I'm going to go down like a translator. Up. Hi, this is Harry Styles sty.
Speaker 2: Harry Styles Live.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Harry we'd be honest to be there. We've got tickets every single hour today on the show. When here is play Harry Ring and win it is that a win win. We're ready to win, Ring and win.
Speaker 2: Let's do it every hour, go for it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to pick. I'm going to pick you. Louise.
Speaker 2: You got tickets, You got tickets. How much do you love Harry? Louise?
Speaker 5: Way too much?
Speaker 1: Right now? And when she gets home, I go, We're going to Harry.
Speaker 2: You're a good sister.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cute.
Speaker 2: Ohney, You're so welcome, you know what. That's I'm so thrilled for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Louise, I was the one who picked you so.
Speaker 1: Well. Ship seats for you. Carry Styles Together Together Live in Australia, Marvel Stadium, November twenty twenty six. Ticket info go to livenation dot com dot au. And the new album Oh Sorry Kiss All the Time, Just Go Occasionally is out March six.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's one week away. Oh no, no, it's a month and one week.
Speaker 1: You got theres time.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Every Friday you have the best Friday too. And if you missed out, stay tuned because we have tickets to go every hour of the show.
Speaker 1: That's right, your next chance coming up very very soon. Rose Bruno mars, what a colab up for three Grammys this year, goodness, including Song of the Year.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that song for a minute, and I really got into that. Yeah, I was really singing.
Speaker 1: Melbourne's Rose.
Speaker 2: You were listening to Melbourne's Rose on Call her Daddy.
Speaker 1: He said, Yeah, she's a bit I feel for her because she was in Black Pink ca pop band. We've had her on the show from a young age. Yeah, from like sixteen, moved from Australia, moved over to Korea, went into like a training like.
Speaker 2: Camp, pretty much like the kypop camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it sounds cooked to be honest, like they would train from eleven in the morning to two am.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: No stage training like dance, move, stage presence, singing, recording. That's all they did four years.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. I actually would like to listen to that. It's something that people wouldn't expect is that Jace is called her daddy's biggest fans. Every day he comes in top and says, oh, I was listening to col cut she don't call her daddy. And then the next day this morning I was.
Speaker 1: How often do they drop once a week? Do they? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he listens every week the start, so he's got a backlog, so he listens every day.
Speaker 1: Gets a natification. It's quite a new episode. Anyway, we are on the air. Thanks. So MAT's a She Already Express. We've got Harry Styles tickets coming up.
Speaker 2: We should get her on the show, which Alex Alex Cooper from Call Her Daddy would just say, this is probably your most unlikely.
Speaker 1: Never I do get offended when she's like ladies and I'm like, hey, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Know, it's like one of the biggest female podcasts the world, but big camp buzzi here. Jace loves it.
Speaker 1: Hey, I've got a question for you. Go something happened at the survey yesterday and I want to get your opinion. Do you run out of petrol? No, you're the only one that does.
Speaker 2: You went to get a slurpy or an ice cream?
Speaker 1: No? I was going to get a slurpy in an ice cream. Something happened. I want now.
Speaker 2: It's on the corner of your street. Did you drive?
Speaker 1: What did you Was it the she Already Express just on East Boundary Road? Okay, I drive now. I pulled in to get petrol, all right, and I want I want to know from you whether you think this is a douchebag move or it's acceptable. I've pulled in to get petrol. All the pumps have cars already got right, I line up behind this guy in a super route. He has finished, He's finished filling up his car. He goes into pay right now. By this point, I've now got a car behind me, so the backlogs starting to build. Right. He comes out Instead of getting in his car and taking off, He then decides he didn't wash the windows, did it? Yes? He did. Oh no, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 2: No, when it's that busy, that's a that's a pre petrol job, thank you.
Speaker 1: And also I gave him an absolute death stare. Didn't say what courage? Courage under fire? Yeah, no, you can't be doing that. And also that's a douchebag move, isn't it? But if that was me, i'd feel I just feel the weight of I'm the same in the past, those giant servos on the way to Geelong, the past, I've moved my car after filling it up and driven forward, well.
Speaker 2: Within his rights to do it, because maybe he really did have a situation on his windscreen. But you would do a little wave and be like, sorry, mate, just going to quickly and at least.
Speaker 1: Like you're running around you when you do that little tiptoe run around thing, so it looks like you're being quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, nah, yeah yeah. Why can't we pay, wave at the thing and then just take off.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I feel like it came out at midnight. No, no, you're going to go special. Looks like you're robbing the joint.
Speaker 2: But it can't be to stop theft because you have to go in to pay anyway.
Speaker 1: But I feel like they bought it out, pay the pump and then it went away.
Speaker 2: Well why don't we just tap and then fill up like fifty bucks? Tap, fill up and then you can't steal it?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I did once in Brail?
Speaker 2: Should we start our own.
Speaker 1: Our own petrol station? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, but they could give us one. We can just change it, like you know, like when they do like it? What do they call like a concept?
Speaker 3: Still No, it'd be like an episode like Zoolander Feel Everywhere.
Speaker 2: God, I love that movie so much. I haven't watched it in a long time.
Speaker 1: Number two doesn't hold up. We're in Brisbane seeing family and this is a couple of years ago, so the kids are really young. So I was tired as right, and we had a high car and we got back to Melbourne. I get a phone call from the Queensland Police and they're like, hey, mate, are you aware you drove off without paying for fuel?
Speaker 2: And was it actually you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I was like, really, I've done it before too, and I was.
Speaker 1: Very apologetic and he was laughing. He goes, yeah, I was watching the footage and you were just staring into space and then you put that pump back on there and just got in the current car. Lots of people do it.
Speaker 2: I've done it at cafes like finished sitting outside, finished breakfast coffee and just stood up, really got in the cart, driven home and then gone well.
Speaker 1: Now with the QR coot. Some places you're paying before, some places you're paying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I've done it. I've always called and said I've made a terrible mistake. I'll come back and pay tomorrow. It's easy to do. But I don't know why we can't pay way but the machine and so you're go into the shop.
Speaker 1: I don't know things it would be.
Speaker 2: Because you get a little added extra when you're there, because.
Speaker 1: You're now I'm saying, there's that that old school survey near me where they come out and they fill the car up yourself.
Speaker 2: You used to be one in Mount Waverley that did that near my old house.
Speaker 1: But then there's no snacks. No, you're sitting there watching someone else for your car. They almost need like the old school movie person walks around with the.
Speaker 3: Tray just quickly on the window washing. What would have been worse if he got the can out to get rid of the excess petrol around the fuel cat.
Speaker 1: I like it on the paint. It doesn't do anything. It does when you spill a little bit of petrol on the car and people use the.
Speaker 3: You just want to get where you've got an electric vehicles.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, just going eight past seven. Next week we are taking the show to California. You can visit California from Stadium Lights to National Park Heights. California really is the ultimate playground. Very much looking forward to jumping that CONTUS Airlines flight and heading to California and you can too. That's right next week on the show. Be listening when we're live from California and you could win a family trip of your own.
Speaker 2: How good. It's not just us going over there to self indulge. We're going over there to road tests.
Speaker 1: Yes, the road trip for the travel guards.
Speaker 2: Where the travel god.
Speaker 1: We should we should do a video travel guy. Yes, you're the head, Yeah, you're the friend and family. I'm the red head, the fair red head guy.
Speaker 2: I love him. He's a hoot, right reality TV shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, guys, while we're there visit California. You're taking us to the super Bowl. We are.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. We are not the only Aussies there though. Michael Dixon, he's the punter for the Seahawks. He's playing in the Super Bowl on Sunday, it'll be Monday Australian time, and we're about to catch up with him and see how he is going.
Speaker 1: Adopted.
Speaker 2: We're on the bandwagon. Oh yeah, don't tell him my back for the other team.
Speaker 1: No, won't come up at all. Dick is going to join us on the air this morning. Your chance to win fifty thousand dollars cash at seven point thirty. But right now, so good, Harry Styles. Tickets are on sale today and we've got a Melbourne. Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number, and the next hay style tickets. Let's go to hillside Matt, good morning.
Speaker 4: Oh how are you guys?
Speaker 2: You go, Matt, you' big Harry fan?
Speaker 4: What missus is going to be through the roof?
Speaker 2: Have you won them for the missus?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have, I have.
Speaker 4: She's going to be so glad. I'll be tried every morning and I think I'm going to be in the good book for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell us.
Speaker 2: About your beautiful missus.
Speaker 4: Well, funny story. Last time Harry came, we actually had a viral TikTok where she surprised me with tickets. So it's going to be kind of a reverse card.
Speaker 2: O love a good, I love a good.
Speaker 1: It's an analogy with I love you Matt.
Speaker 2: Well done? How are you going to here? Gonna break the new is to it?
Speaker 4: I don't know like I thought. I want a surprise it.
Speaker 2: We'll call it all right?
Speaker 1: All right? You hang there?
Speaker 2: Story Matt, what should we say that you called over? If you called more than any other caller will say something like that, you've been trying for three weeks.
Speaker 1: It's going to be Adam's house tonight, it's going to be gone.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine who does she like more? Harry or you? Well, we'll find out a little bit later on.
Speaker 2: Do you ask any wife that question? And the acts will always be Harry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we'll get the misso on the line. And we've got more Harry tickets to go later on in the show, just going on thurday past seven. You are on over if you're just join us. We've just uploaded more Harry Styles tickets and we've got more to go throughout the show. Young fellow who just won them is an absolute hoot. His name is Matt, and he said his girlfriend's going to absolutely lose her mind when she finds out right, So we've managed to track down the girlfriend. Hang on, we're just gonna I'm going to connect connect both. Yeah, yeah, all right, fucking get live. Hello, I live, Hello, Hello? Leave? How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: It's Jace, Lauren and Clint here from Nova? Are you like? What the hell is going on? Yeah?
Speaker 1: A little? Where do we find you right now? What are you doing? Oh? I just got back from a walk with my dog.
Speaker 2: You don't get upset, it's not bad news.
Speaker 1: No, No, We've got someone who you might know on the other line, your partner. Matt. You're there, Maddie, Hey Levy, how I am that?
Speaker 7: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Look, I've got some sad news. They weren't able to give me enough tickets, but we did get an old John of our shark.
Speaker 2: Do you like charkhold chickens? What we love?
Speaker 1: Two hundred dollars to drop that old Johanna the charcoal chicken you've heard about now feeding Melbourne? Great night, Congratulations Live, it's on us.
Speaker 4: Leave, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now you're going to Harry.
Speaker 2: Got no way Matt's won your tickets.
Speaker 4: That I told you'll be bigging every morning.
Speaker 1: What a boy?
Speaker 4: Thank you? Now Live so much guys.
Speaker 2: He's so welcome to leave. We're just having a discussion. Who do you like more, Matt or Harry Styles?
Speaker 4: Jez, tell me what you said last last night about that if I proposed to you and the Harry mosh pit. I think you can't propose to me in front of my other husband.
Speaker 2: Good on your Live, Well done, now you do it on this show.
Speaker 1: That's where we want to before the concert.
Speaker 2: Now that screams romance.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, enjoy the wants it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I have a great weekend you guys here today?
Speaker 1: Hey you have more Harry tickets to go? Or later on in the show.
Speaker 2: Did they actually get the ill Johanna Voucher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's living coming up next. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number? Do you have a famous name?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like, is your name the same as a famous person?
Speaker 2: Oh like when we when we had that call it called Dan Murphy.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah Murphy. Maybe maybe there's a George cloning out there. Maybe because coming up we're going to be joined by Todd Woodbridge. However, there's a catch with this one. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number to join us on the air, believe it or not, morel John Vouchers to go? Do you have a famous name? What is it with Carbridge? For some reason, it's always in Bloody Chamber as well? Nine hundred dollars what a stupid time.
Speaker 2: Well, also, because you know what else I hate is how often when you buy a car you register it and your patrons at the same time, and then every year they both come around at the centime. It's just a kick in the teeth.
Speaker 1: Isn't it craziness to kick in the ball. So fifty thousand dollars cash up for grabs are your chance to play our brand new game Brick by Brick is coming up in minutes. First though, we're talking famous names and the reason being we were told Todd Woodbridge is coming in. However, it wasn't the Todd Woodbridge we expect.
Speaker 5: This is actually my twenty first Australian open. I started as a ball kick in two thousand and five.
Speaker 1: He's out of toid Woodbridge.
Speaker 5: There are two Todd Woodbridges here and can often be confused. He calls me the younger, better looking version, but I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Fresh from the set of Tipping Point, he tried to now to Woodbridge.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is confusing for us Todd Woodbridge today.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 5: Thanks having me not to be confused with twenty two times Grand Slam champion The bits here I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So were you named after Todd wood Are you related to Todd Woodbridge? Were you named after him? Or you just happened to have the name Todd Woodbridge?
Speaker 1: Not really, I did. I did look on Wikipedia.
Speaker 5: One of his first Grand Slam in ninety one and I was born in ninety one, so maybe your mom and.
Speaker 2: The horn for Todd or maybe his grand Slam win is what got them in the mood exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, no comment on that, but you are a tennis Tennis is in the blood, as is the Australian Open.
Speaker 1: Explained to us what you do each and every January.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I'm full time at Tennis Australia as the match operations lead, so I'm responsible for delivering the field of play and all aspects on that and yeah, everything that happens on the court to get the play ready for matches.
Speaker 1: Right, So I was in the condition of the court.
Speaker 5: Correct, Yeah, So the court surface itself and then the court services teams which looks after the like the player services on court, the balls, the drinks, the thousand, the ice.
Speaker 1: Now you met Todd many times, yeah, yeah, because it's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: It's very funny. There's something fishy about the Australian Open because I remember working on the coverage and I met the guy who was called the Keeper of the cups or something so after the trophies until they were presented to the winners, and I kid, you're not His name was Nadal. Yeah, really, that was his first name, and I was like, that's funny. He's like, no, that's actually my name. I'm like, no, it's not. People say to you all the time, that's not your real name, Todd Woodbridge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's definitely been a few cases of you know, mistaken identity. I was once received like the player's allowance in terms of the food, and that is that is thirteen year old Todd receiving players allowance of food. To tell anyone of King of the kids handing out Big M's handing out chocolate bars.
Speaker 2: They take it off you. They let you have it.
Speaker 5: Now, they let me have it. The supervisors were in on it. They were getting free stuff too.
Speaker 1: Smart. Yeah, so that's Todd Woodbridge who works at the tennis not the former tennis.
Speaker 2: Player, not tipping Point Todd Woodbridge. But it is funny that his name is Todd Woodbridge and he runs all of the courts of the train opens foeen get confusing.
Speaker 1: Twenty four ten is our number. If you have a famous name. We've got Sarah on the line from Milton, good morning. What's your full name?
Speaker 8: It's Sarah Jane Parker some quote very Sarah Jessica J.
Speaker 2: Parker.
Speaker 1: That's all bad.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. Yeah, pretty good?
Speaker 1: U S J.
Speaker 2: Pea, Yeah, yeah, yes that works.
Speaker 1: Rosie. What's your full name?
Speaker 8: Rose Bern? I just won a golden clothes Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, and about that.
Speaker 8: Hopefully I don't make crappy steets like I did last week.
Speaker 2: I love how many people make rose Burn gags around you.
Speaker 8: Oh, mostly my school friends, because I, you know, like i've been I've been married. Sadly, I didn't sort of get to enjoy the famous Roseber except for my friends at school. Because I got married, I changed grew up Roseburn. I'm Rosalie, but I always got called Rose and now I get killed Rosie.
Speaker 2: And when you make a restaurant reservation, you go back to make name and say Roseburn. I hope you get a better table.
Speaker 8: There's been a couple of times then I've thought of doing that.
Speaker 1: Embrace it, abuse the power, and it's I disappointed. Hey, good morning to you, Kate. What's uh how should we address you? What's your name?
Speaker 4: My name is Kate Moss caate.
Speaker 2: Icon apparently so, and do you use that name like to you know, pull any favors or anything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the name I use all the time and need to spell, so it's easy to get anything.
Speaker 1: And is that your maiden name or married name?
Speaker 8: It's my maiden name, but I've kept it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Kate Moss. Absolutely, she's a bit of a hot mess, but she's an icon, the caller or the supermodel.
Speaker 1: G Good morning Melbourne, eighteen minutes do I right across Melbourne? This is no V. You've got Jason Lauren Clint here too, and don't forget. Next week we're taking the show to California. That's right. Visit California from stadium lights to National Park Heights. California really is the ultimate playground. While we're there, we're going to be offloading a family trip to California. So you're listening at home, can actually win you're very own trip and visit California. We're taking us to the super Bowl. We're going to be joined by and Ozzie, who's playing in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Next I mean, how excited he is A big assignment he's going to be is.
Speaker 2: The punter for the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: He's already a household name. You're going to love him. Is he Travis Kelsey? Probably?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's our Travis Kelsey is travisim Travis Taylor.
Speaker 2: He's got I think he's got his. We might cop some unfollows. You know, when people go on holidays and you're stuck at home in Europe and you're in Europe and I don't want to see it. Don't unfollows because it's going to be fun. But yesterday I was talking to someone in the office about when is it acceptable to unfollow someone on the ground because I was just looking, I finding myself scrolling, and I'm like, I don't even I haven't seen that bloke that I was cameraman or an audio operator, maybe at work for ten years in an old job, and I still follow him on the grab. We've got nothing to do with each other. And now I'm seeing his photos of his kids first day at school. I don't know your kids. I've never met your wife. I don't really even know you.
Speaker 1: Also, there's those people that just post stuff. It just don't make you feel good.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's fine, see ya, you're annoying, but people who have done nothing wrong, but I'm just not interested.
Speaker 1: Don't unfollow them. You mute them, can't you mute them?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I've muted Oh god, I've muted half the people I followed. Oh wow, but I'm just like I have no I don't need. I just don't need.
Speaker 1: Have you mut me?
Speaker 2: Yes? Do only I could mute you in real Do.
Speaker 1: You want to give this bike a shit out this morning?
Speaker 2: I reckon need No. I Regon is also probably like I don't really need you.
Speaker 1: I don't even see you at the tennis.
Speaker 2: What are the rules like?
Speaker 3: Is it offensive to I think what's also deflating on the other side of the spectrum is when you go to check out if that person is still following you and they're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got to you first. That's a real hit to the ego. Have you done that? Well? Someone who worked at this station who's just jumped ship and gone to another one has blocked all the stuff here.
Speaker 2: Gen Z told me that yesterday.
Speaker 1: Rhymes with don't you're kidding me? How can you tell if you're blocked? You should check if you're.
Speaker 2: Blocked, gen Z our producer out there, excuse me, you literally just got my words into your mouth all the time. That was gen z story.
Speaker 4: There was a small radio presenter who used to work here, unfollowed and blocked the entire team.
Speaker 1: No matter, just tell the story.
Speaker 2: Hang on, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: How do I tell if I'm blocked past? No? No, I'm good. I think I'm good.
Speaker 2: Guys, I'm good to hope.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I didn't block me just to produce. Yeah, I can still access Mills.
Speaker 2: Mills meals anyway. I just want to know what the rules are? Can you just willing? Neil question?
Speaker 1: If you mute, then you just you don't see their content, and they don't.
Speaker 2: I thought that just muted their stories.
Speaker 1: Them.
Speaker 2: You still get their posts though, daying.
Speaker 1: Me suggested people like I'm scrolling through and I'm like, WHOA, how do I know that person? And then I'm like, it's a suggested person.
Speaker 2: It's also I don't even get things that from people i'm following anymore. It's just all suggested people, Like it's probably two in every two and five would be someone I've never seen and no offense.
Speaker 1: But the suggested people are much better looking and having a much more exciting life than the people I do know.
Speaker 3: I want to so are you are you actually going to do a cull or not? Or is this one just one person annoying? The audio operator slash cameraman from Channel nine kids just happing to go to school his name, I.
Speaker 2: Think, or no, well, it's just it's not annoyed. It's just starting to annoy me through no fault of their own. That's the problem. I'm like, it's mean to say, well, I don't care about your life.
Speaker 1: But I don't care about Yeah, it's a mate. It's like family group chat?
Speaker 2: Or do I just leave it?
Speaker 1: I bowed out a family group chat the other day. God that caused to stir.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, Oh no, you have to mute that. You can't say Jaspawkins has left the conversation.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do it as a power.
Speaker 2: When you leave the group chat, it is a power, it really is. And then you wonder what they're saying about you after.
Speaker 1: I didn't care. I'm leaving the group chat. The family will be next. I just don't follow you.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Say, let's be nice, We're about to travel to the States together.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, you can un follow me on social media. You see everything I do in real time.
Speaker 1: You're in halfway bloody post coming up next, and I'm block you. Ozzie playing in the Super Bowl. He's an absolute legend and he joined us on the air. After this, let's say hello to one NEX guest.
Speaker 7: Our next guest is an NFL football star from Australia who's made a.
Speaker 3: Reputation for being one of the best punters in the game.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what, if I'm a scout, I'm going to Australia.
Speaker 2: I want to fight me another one alone tonight.
Speaker 1: His team, the Seattle Seahawks, are in the Super Bowl Finals. Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Michael Dixon, Good morning morning. I mean, what time is it where you are. We're saying good afternoon, good night, good evening.
Speaker 7: No, it's eleven eighteen am.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's still good morning.
Speaker 1: How's yeah? Yeah, how's big Filla? What is your world spinning?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean the last couple of the days, just trying to handle logistics and family and hotels and everything like that, it was it was a bit hectic and trying to find like a suit for the Super Bowl. But now it's seems like it's just normal, normal routine, getting getting my reps in and doing my theme.
Speaker 1: Is that the mindset you've got to get into this week, that it's just like another normal week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, one hundred percent. Well, so, we have like a week at the facility and then we have another week once we get to San Fran of practice and media and prep. So it's a bit of a longer gap between games, but really just viewing it as another game.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that this is your life a boy from Sydney who is representing the entire country like Australia are all behind you in the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 7: I mean it's going to be one of those things that I get through it and kind of embrace it during the moment, but really look back at and being disbelief. There's been a few moments in my career where I've had that that chance to reflect and it's been incredible.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking forward to that now. No pressure.
Speaker 3: Can we call you Dicko by the way, of course, no pressure. But we're coming as well, so we'll be at the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: We're bringing the show.
Speaker 3: So we're bringing the entire show just for you.
Speaker 1: Who have you got coming from Oz?
Speaker 7: My parents, sister, brother in law, niece, nephew and then my wife's.
Speaker 1: Parents, brother Dick. How how far back of people come out of the woodwork, like as a primary school mate reached out gone. I always wanted to stay in contact me in any chance of tickets. Nah.
Speaker 7: I mean it's all been love and support from friends that I've grown up with and I love it. No one's ever asking for a handout or anything. So yeah, I've got really had really good people in my life. To be honest, I don't really deal with much of that.
Speaker 2: Hey, dick O, Now, you grew up in Sydney and then you started at you at the Sydney Swans Academy, is that right, and then you transferred over to the States to become a punter. Can you just give us a snippet of how that process worked.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So I was in the Swan Academy from age fifteen to eighteen or fourteen to eighteen, and then I was hoping to get drafted in, you know, play by a team in the AFL. That didn't happen and I kind of wasn't loving the team that I was at at the time, so thought I'd take a gap year from footing. In the meantime, while I took the gap year, I thought, you know, I'm going to try and give this punning thing a go because I would hit torpies in Aussie Rules and guys would often say you should give American footballer crack. So I found a guy my stepdad found found a guy who coached Ozzie guys to get to the US and reached out to him, had a trial, trained with him for a few months in Melbourne, then had a scholarship offer from Texas, played there for a few years and got drafted. So it was like really draftid fight by.
Speaker 1: Iback for the DS and thereafter a key forward.
Speaker 2: I think a right man Richmond need one, to be.
Speaker 1: Honest, I think he's coming back.
Speaker 2: Who were the players who you sort of who you followed and you admired when you were watching from the sidelines or when you're an up and coming punter.
Speaker 7: So I didn't really watch too many American guys. I always had a fascination with kicking the foot of those so I had on like vhs the tapes of like the longest best AFL goals and it would always be like, you know, sav Rocca, Anthony Rocker, So I'd always try and mimic that when I would kick the footy before practice warming up. So I'd always look at those guys, and I think that's probably how I developed some of my skills from watching those tapes.
Speaker 1: When a lot of Americans come out here and they'll go to the football and watch IFL and they're like, I don't know how these guys do it. They're not wearing any pads. It's you know, it looks barbaric hit on an AFL field compared to being hit on an NFL field all the pads and helmet, you still feel it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean the pads and helmet. It's not like you're not like wrapped in bubble wrap like the guys. Wait, you know, twice the weight and it's all about being explosive and it's head on. Some of the hits these guys deliver are insane. Not saying that Ozzie Rules doesn't have some crazy hits as well, but for the most part, some of the hits in the NFL maybe a bit more consistent.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, getting it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now, Jason and I are big Seahawks fans. Now, Lauren, who are you do you want to tell Dicko who you're Seahawks?
Speaker 1: Really is even a little last minute.
Speaker 2: Change now that Dico and I are made Right, one of my very good friends is from Boston and at the start of the season. He told me to barrack for the New England Patriots. But now that Dico and I are very good mates, obviously because we'll on the Seahawks.
Speaker 3: As we were saying, we will be there. We're going to the super Bowl. We're taking the show to the States. Is there anything we should do? Anyone we should meet? No parties? You can get us into decay.
Speaker 1: No I mean wrong person, No, no, no, I got one for you. Who on your family is a bit of a loose unit. Who we should get on the show while we're while we're over there, is your mum a bit of fun? They are super Bowl first. They are focused on the press or he knows his mumble embarrassed him and he's playing it down well mate, Honestly, we could not be happier for you. You've worked your ass off to get to where you are and you're on the world stage. I hope you enjoy every moment of it. I appreciate it. Guys. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Hey, we'll bring a sign, okay, so you're to see us.
Speaker 9: To us all, Michael, Johnny's on the good.
Speaker 2: Have a great week leading up to the super Bowl as well, and we'll see you.
Speaker 3: Over there to go.
Speaker 7: All right, sounds good.
Speaker 1: Right now, hopefully Hayley is going to walk out of here with some Monday morning.
Speaker 2: Hailey morning, how are you very well? Thank you?
Speaker 1: What's going on? What's cracking a lacken this morning?
Speaker 5: Just at Worshork co hire co tire?
Speaker 2: Yeah you hire like forkliffs?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hi, viz yah equipment, Yeah.
Speaker 2: My building sites.
Speaker 1: When I see I could tell the pause before four click.
Speaker 2: He is at work. We don't want her to get a paid doctor if we take up too much of her time. So let's get into it. We've got three questions. An easy question for fifty bucks, a meet him for five hundred, and a difficult question for five thousand dollars. I'm told you want to play for the five k today.
Speaker 1: Five thousand dollars. Let's do it. Here we go, eld Johanna the charcoal chicken you've heard about now feeding Melbourne thanks to those guys, five thousand bucks. If you can get the answer to today's question, good luck. You'll hear the question and then you've got three seconds to answer. You must answer before the bars are okay for five thousand dollars. Who these Leyton Hewitts in the two thousand and five Australian Open Men's title three two.
Speaker 6: One went blank.
Speaker 2: It was Marat Saftn. I was only one year old.
Speaker 1: That's not Marat Sathurn.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did it was a core setter.
Speaker 1: So Currett got to Wimbledon. He won Wimbledon but never won the Aussie one. I just fell sure the last hurdle. Yeah, ain't got from coming away.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: He was lucky enough to marry Beck's.
Speaker 2: For an event the other day and it was Mia Hewitt who is their daughter? Are singing India Ratha whose hats daughter? And they did an event together like the next gen of the Australian tennis icons.
Speaker 1: They were playing.
Speaker 2: No, they're doing something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think. I think me as a singer, a singer, Hayley, thanks for giving me to cracked, have a nice week.
Speaker 2: Well banking. I mean bet cart right was the singer we got any bet cut dum having away not Kisskissyes, was on what do you bet can't write things? She had two bangers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very.
Speaker 2: Taken. Remember this, I don't remember lating you. It's my cut.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah taking right now? I should be doing the school run, going Why didn't I just get a dollar in my bank account? This is a great song on you.
Speaker 2: Don't remember it? They all remember there was a big can't write release song Hollig lance Releassa's song Stefphane McIntosh release.
Speaker 1: On Definitely Mac and Star, definitely banging. It's not ringing to me.
Speaker 2: You'll know it when you get to the chorus. This would have been This would have been on your hot hit scene.
Speaker 1: You would have watched it on stand by Hang so fresh and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was worth it. Anyway. We move on to Lady Gaga similar you know, bet cart right, Lady Gaga just go.
Speaker 1: On a quarter past eight still to come, Harry Styles tickets on the way, but coming up next. We all took the photo last night and I'm feeling volnies about it. He do anxious we're going to share it next.
Speaker 2: Hey, I saw this story pop up. That's something we can all relate to. This guy has gone viral on online because he posted a photo of his sister's fridge now in the fridge. He said, this is not normal weight to live. She keeps the fridge has kept her fridge arranged like this for nearly twenty years. Shody's sister's fridge with twenty plastic water bottles lined perfectly along the first shelf to shelf second shelf, three left over takeaway meals.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 2: The bottom shelf consisted of just two entire tubs filled with condiments she's got for free from fast food restaurant.
Speaker 1: That's odd.
Speaker 2: I saw it and I was like, I don't see a problem with it. Yeah right, look pretty neat.
Speaker 1: Tidy, sounds fair. With my beer fridge.
Speaker 2: It was perfectly arranged, and I love her perfectly, So do I my beer fridge.
Speaker 1: I like to put all the labels like facing out way so it looks like, you know, I'm at the servo. Oh yeah, making it all late.
Speaker 2: Well, my drinks fridge yours? No, I reckon. Well, but with the ultimate fridge, I don't know if you've seen it is Christiana's fridge. Have you seen that? Look at this? So everything is green?
Speaker 1: Color coded?
Speaker 2: Yeah, color coded? This is the green.
Speaker 1: Come on, Chris, that's not real. I haven't got this much time. No, everything's great. That is not real.
Speaker 2: Also, my fruit's amazing.
Speaker 1: My fruit is off your fruits on.
Speaker 2: I can't have off things. Jerseys all color coded amazing containers.
Speaker 1: I got a text last night saying we all need to take photos of our fruit.
Speaker 2: Now. I sent mine through and I had an issue with something. I was the same when I took it. I was like, what's that doing? Now we've had visitors and I've been out for the last three nights.
Speaker 1: I've got it. I've got a mold problem. Get to that. Mine's first, keep in mind three kids. Yeah, busy household. Let's see busy house.
Speaker 2: Oh you've got let's do a zooming. You've cleaned that, I haven't.
Speaker 1: You had no water in the baskets. Fruit. I like the basket down there.
Speaker 3: So he's got these four white baskets full of fruit and edge down in the bottom. The next one is a lot of milk left over.
Speaker 2: He's got the lazy Susan for the condiments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lazy Susan in the fridge sea over here on the door. We lost them for that jar, so we just put so doing in the fridge. I don't know, rogue.
Speaker 2: There's another soy sauce on the right. There's a lot of medicine.
Speaker 1: You know what. The pasta sauce that you start never gets finished.
Speaker 2: That go you never measure, never I'm I'm that's pretty good. Suitably impressed. Yeah, I noticed you did not show us the freezer, which is full of leftover ice.
Speaker 1: Crapes and nuggets he's got yeah, yeah, got some meds in there as well. Got a lot of meds next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that looks like your free.
Speaker 1: A bit bit of chaos. It looks dark and sad. No, it's of health.
Speaker 3: It's a special honey. But see I've got bone broth up there, bit of chimani and the suspect fruit.
Speaker 1: I don't actually know what it is is there?
Speaker 2: Is it a plum?
Speaker 1: I kept doing.
Speaker 2: It's got one raspberry, a bit moldy.
Speaker 1: Look at the raspberry container the that I might use it in much of Barney tomorrow.
Speaker 2: A lot of mints.
Speaker 1: Do you have a lot minces? For? What are you cooking for a school? How much mince? That's all parts used by date?
Speaker 2: I think the container of eggs with no container.
Speaker 1: In it also a lot of empty containments.
Speaker 2: It's not bad that I thought it would be worse.
Speaker 1: Phillips. Here we go, Here we go?
Speaker 2: Where's mine?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Look that is not real? It looks like it looks like every labels.
Speaker 2: Positions, broth. There's now I'm really.
Speaker 1: Annoyed you've cleaned that.
Speaker 2: There is no way, no outridge. You guys have been to my house, my frieze z.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of champagne in there.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised there's any leftover champagne.
Speaker 1: So the housekeeper they're doing a one.
Speaker 2: I hate pre grated cheese. And when I said that, I was like, why is there grated cheese in my fridge? But my Paul, sister and children have been staying and they made spaghetti, and I think they've put.
Speaker 6: That in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, how dare they rated cheese in your grated cheese? How dare they? Oh the convenience, because I like when I'm at your place and I'm like, yeah, I love some cheese and someone just appears with the little cheese cheese shaver, and oh yeah, I'm more worried.
Speaker 2: I hard rated their pulls, for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm worried about the packet turkey. I didn't think that would scream me.
Speaker 1: No, I thought you'd have a real life turkey in the backyard, turkey.
Speaker 2: Breast easily quiet.
Speaker 1: I'm hunting weapons. It's words. You can't say, yeah.
Speaker 2: We love this time of the week you told me laugh with you, not act always.
Speaker 1: With That's the real kids love listening on the way to school as well. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Is there a word you cannot say? In return? I've got two hundred dollars fun lab bouchers to go or two hundred bucks to drop at office works, get you back to school stuff at office works. We're looking for stuff like that.
Speaker 8: I live in the suburbs, of course, Gris.
Speaker 2: Griffith.
Speaker 1: That's the AFL.
Speaker 9: Players are going to.
Speaker 1: The tribe word.
Speaker 4: Comes up a lot of I can't say extended.
Speaker 2: What was the last one?
Speaker 1: Fire extinguisher. It's just struggle with the dig station stations, station is station degastation, you know what? A lot of food, a lot of courses. Yeah, I'm not a fan though.
Speaker 2: The style of eating both.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with the degastations is really really small little porch. But the problem is you get to something like oh, the rosto and it's like it's one mouthful, but then that's it. You move on to the next question.
Speaker 2: Every segment we do it turns into talking about food. I don't know, I don't know anyway. Did you just want to say you couldn't say the word a station, so you could get that off your chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good now because you said the word perfectly.
Speaker 2: Carry on all right, melody morning and good morning. Is there a word you can't say? Can you chuck it in a sentence?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 6: The word I can't say is when I need to get surgery.
Speaker 1: I need to go and see my sister. Yeah, that's another common one an ethesists. We really need to get one of those people on.
Speaker 2: The show that is like the most important job in the surgery literally keep you.
Speaker 1: I think they make the money. I was about to say, I can tell that's the most important job.
Speaker 2: When the bill right, Yeah, they charged by the next out front for the anethis.
Speaker 1: Got it, and of my wife was getting the epidural put in when we had our second and they put the needle in the back. But then before he administered the actual painkiller, he had to take an emergency phone call and stood in the corner of the birthing sweet for fifteen minutes on It's cool And then by the time he hung up was too late.
Speaker 2: I'll put him in the bin.
Speaker 1: I mean, how dare he tend to an emergency?
Speaker 2: I will tell you tell a lady that giving me back, he's an emergency.
Speaker 1: You cop the needle and then you don't get emergencies.
Speaker 2: All right, you don't know what the other emergency was, no, do you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Twenty four is our number.
Speaker 9: Let's go to Melanie in Morning Turn, which is good morning, good morning melody.
Speaker 1: The word that I can't say.
Speaker 6: Is I need to get surgery, and.
Speaker 1: Hey, can you melody?
Speaker 2: Can you tell us the story?
Speaker 1: You get?
Speaker 2: Well done for rolling with that and not saying I.
Speaker 1: Was having a real day, ja, I was like, I was like, I was about to.
Speaker 2: Get another melody melody from us on.
Speaker 1: The line two people that can't say it on the one day.
Speaker 2: Also called melody from moment when you pick that up, I was like, there's another.
Speaker 1: Melody Erica, Erica. Can you say.
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Is that word you can't say? And throw it in a sentence for us.
Speaker 3: Hello Erica from point gap is Hi, Erica. We're doing a segment called words you can't say? Is there one you can't say? And maybe you could put it in a sentence for us.
Speaker 4: Sentence, I can't say the word new killer?
Speaker 2: Nuclear?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that one.
Speaker 6: Like a nuclear weapon, nuclear bond, a nuclear bomb, that's it. That's the one say it one more time nuclear nuclear nuclear nuclear bomb that was successful, which you can't say it well, laughing.
Speaker 1: At I'm not laughing at. I'm laughing with.
Speaker 2: I'm laughing with maybe from Kilmore's got a radio? Who's that Hello? This segment needs to go in the be but let's keep going there.
Speaker 1: Maddie, Maddie, good morning. Welcome words. You can't say what's your word using in the sentence?
Speaker 7: I can't say donuts.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're not going to laugh at you because Maddie, that's so cute. Tell us again, what is it?
Speaker 1: You know what, man, I'll be honest. The chocolate cot of ones are better.
Speaker 2: Original strawberry, original bla strawberry. It's gonna have.
Speaker 1: Sprinkles, the sprinkles. Yeah, it's very Homo Simpson. Oh yeah, anyway, how do we get back to food again? Hey, guys, have got one more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, melodies, melodies, tell us about the.
Speaker 1: Guys moving on. It's twenty five to We're going to check you around to work next and then we have our lights on, sing along and still to come. Harry Styles tickets. We will upload a more successful We are going to California. Guys, we're taking the show to Cali next week. We are We're jumping. I bought our Quantus flight. You can say gooday to California with Quantus. Discover great flight and hotel deals at Quantus dot com today. Now here's the go. We're going over next week visit California. Have set up a giant road trip for us. We're going to test drive California for you because we're giving away a family holiday. We are very excited about this and.
Speaker 2: We're going to just find the sites and sounds that you must see and do when you win said holiday. How amazing.
Speaker 1: So from Monday you can start getting on the stand by list, so an overplayer app or then over win pages where we need to go. From Monday we start announcing names and putting people on the stand by list, and then one family will win a trip to Cali trip in a lifetime.
Speaker 2: Absolutely true of last time. I'm so thrilled I get to do it with you, guys.
Speaker 1: I just showed them because I haven't been overseas. How since you've had your passport stamp. I don't think they stamp it anymore today.
Speaker 2: Bali, Yeah, they get that big staff.
Speaker 1: Bali pre COVID. Remember I came back early. I'm doing your packing. Lets still know what's on it? The way you just I've got to look, I've got to look. Don't no, no, no, don't take the mickey, but just never just haven't been overseas for a while, so I'm like, I just don't want to forget anything.
Speaker 3: I don't think I know what's on it, or that you've got your usual your essentials. You know your headphones, credit card, phone, passport, driver's license, he's.
Speaker 1: Got his going out cap. Oh god, he's got his straightener.
Speaker 2: Can I just say we're getting some caps made for the Californian road trip? And carry on over what type of hat he needed to fit his big head was just too much to bear.
Speaker 1: Sweat pads they go, they go, like on your shirt stick.
Speaker 2: I got given it the tennis last night, and I thought Jason loved that. There's a whole chemistquare House thing out there, and we went to the Thumb to see and they were like, here's a gift with purchase whole body deoderant for your pits, your chest, your body, and your feet.
Speaker 1: I rubbed the whole thing on my sweat anywhere where will the sweat come out of it?
Speaker 2: Says whole body? I wouldn't use it on your whole.
Speaker 1: No, don't try it on your should I put it all on before the flight? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your chest, feet and beyond?
Speaker 1: It says are you taking your pillow? No? I don't know. I'm not taking what you're taking your course of pillow or something you sleep. It's finally, oh are you? Are you well? I just don't know what hotel pillows are like.
Speaker 3: You're not taking beautiful No, you're not. And also you're not taking one of those sleeping pillows for the plane.
Speaker 1: I do not starting it on your You can do that. No, it's inflatable one, because they look so comfortable inflatable ones.
Speaker 2: Aren't this comfortable? I actually don't mind those neck pillows.
Speaker 1: I'm not checking in anywhere near Jay Hawkins. I don't be thend platinum. We can go in the first class checking bit. Can't you take a mate in? You can?
Speaker 2: She want a shame? We don't have any mates going.
Speaker 1: Check your pillow? Can you run me out a couple of free.
Speaker 2: Do you want to come in there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You can. Where am I in the food court?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're at rolled Faith I love ro Spinal.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love I love the saga of going to the airport. I love the way people get stressed unnecessarily. Just stay, can't, guys, Everything's going to be fine. Plane's not going to leave without you, and your bags are on.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: It's the wrong.
Speaker 1: Attitude wrapped in the plastic and then we put them in. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Visit California from Stadium Lights to National Park Heights. California really is the ultimate playground.
Speaker 2: Jase wants to take a satchel.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 2: I don't wait to see your satchel. It's got velcron.
Speaker 1: I'm not even tee what I looked up last night.
Speaker 2: Well, come back, money, money, my passport, money.
Speaker 1: The things you wear under your shirt. I just remember saying people try and steal them off.
Speaker 2: You steal what your pass passport stuff. You gotta be careful now, you don't walk around with your passport. You get to the hotel and you put your passport in the safe at the hotel. It's a lot too, it's not a lot. You just get there and you put it in the safe and then you take it out when you leave. Okay, that's it. Do you want me to take your passport like you're my chart?
Speaker 1: Can you actually can you sign me in and sign me out of the flight like when a child?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay, Harry Styles and that is golden And on a morning it's been Hi, this is Harry Styles.
Speaker 2: Harry Styles Live would on the show all morning.
Speaker 1: We've had a winner. I'm going to pick you, Louise.
Speaker 2: How much do you love Harry? Louise way too much right now?
Speaker 4: And when she gets home, I going we're going to hurry after a winner.
Speaker 1: You're going to Harry. Who do you like more?
Speaker 2: Matt or Harry Styles.
Speaker 4: Jeez, I don't know what you said last night about if I've proposed you and the Harry mosh kit. I think you can't propose to me in front of my other husband.
Speaker 1: That is mad Good and he's partner of Oliver. There winning tickets and we've got another double to go.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it. The phones are going absolutely mad. We love Harry Styles.
Speaker 1: Biag shout out to everyone who's been sitting online trying to get tickets throughout the week pre sale. Today is ticket day to get your hands on Harry Styles Together Together Live in Australia. Marble Stadium this November. Hit up livenation dot com dot are you for all the details and check out the new album Kiss All the Time Disco Occasionally Now in March six.
Speaker 2: Just over a month ago. All right, let's see if we've got to scream up. Latter they scream, the more likely they are to get the tickets, Eva in Altona, North either the tickets to yours?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah? I loved Harry since one.
Speaker 2: Direction on you you're an OG fan.
Speaker 1: So did you get to see last time he was here?
Speaker 3: I didn't missing this time you're going?
Speaker 2: How old are you? Eva?
Speaker 1: I am eighteen? Now I'm almost nineteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, right in the hitting zone. Everyone loves Harry young like that. I love Harry. But then like my little nieces who eight love Harry, and then my mom, do we approve?
Speaker 1: Do we approve of the current girlfriend? Evaden? Do we approve of Harry's current girlfriend? Oh?
Speaker 4: My god, I couldn't even know.
Speaker 2: Ye, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: That's with him, You know what.
Speaker 2: Everyone who's there, he's their boyfriend.
Speaker 1: That night sounds a little.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you feel like you're the only person in the room when Harry.
Speaker 1: Sings serenading you. Yeah, yeah, either you will be their congratulations, his acts, Thank you for me, thank you for joining us for the week. It's been an absolute hoop.
Speaker 2: It has.
Speaker 3: Have a great weekend, Melbourne, big week Strap yourselves in for a big weekend.
Speaker 1: Lots of tennis men's women's final. Well, that's gonna sound a bit boring. Actually, no, you know what. Arena Sablink will win the women. I think she just unbelievable. And I reckon Alcoraz will beat Sinner, so do I.
Speaker 2: I don't think very well.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna go to a Lemon Say al KaAZ and Choco bit final. And you think the joke will win? No, no, no, I don't think the joke will win, but I think the joke will get through to that.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's see what happens on Monday. The best man and woman win.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 1: Next week doesn't get any bigger than this. You can win a family trip to California and we are taking the show on the road and we are visiting California. That's coming around quick, hasn't it. Ge All right, have a gre right weekend. Everyone will see my names.
Speaker 2: Bye, thank you.
Speaker 1: Jason, Lauren, Lauren Wake.
Speaker 2: I't feeling good following them on the socials.