Speaker 1: On Scar louds Ostrodio. This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Panety Show coming up tonight. Well fact check Prime Minister Anthony Albanese is bizarre Sky News rant, the ABC lurching from crisis to crisis. It's not just legal headaches for the national broadcaster, but today's radio ratings were disastrous, the lowest ABC Melbourne has recorded since modern records began some twenty years ago. And tonight's Lefties Losing It features Fatties for Palestine.
Speaker 3: Fatties for Palestine, what a consapp So these are available in an extra large to E six acts. It's just fat folks showing their solidarity because oppression recognizes opression and ol oppression is interconnected.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: We've had queers for Palestine and now Fatty for Palestine. Can't wait to see what they conjure up next. Now the Minister for Immigration is under attack again this way he has been the focal point of question time for five sittings in a row. He's made a number of serious blunders in this crucial portfolio, including Ministerial Direction ninety nine, which has led directly to criminals including pedophiles and rapists dodging deportation. Now, as reported first on Sky News, the Prime Minister's hands are.
Speaker 5: Not entirely clean. Not only does he.
Speaker 2: Have responsibility as the leader of this inept government, but it was his department that directly instructed the Home Affairs Department to find a way to stop the deportation of New Zealand citizens who had lived in Australia for many years. This was at the behest of former New Zealand Prime ministerist into Ard Dern. She had made the same requests of the coalition government and been rightly ignored, but now laborer in power. Sky News was first report on the weekend that the PM's department's instruction came prior to the drafting of Immigration Minister Andrew Giles's Direction ninety nine in January twenty twenty three, which Labor is scrambling to revise this week even they realize what a mess up this is now. We'll get back to the PM in a second, But the Immigration Minister has again this week blamed his department after admitting he falsely claimed criminals release from detention were being monitored by drones. Jiles wants to blame the aat the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
Speaker 5: He wants to blame his department.
Speaker 2: He takes no responsibility for the mayhem his helped usher in. But it's not just the Immigration minister. Have a look at how the Prime Minister responded to the news Andrew Colonel broke on Sky News about his own department.
Speaker 6: Andrew Clanel of Sky News has reported that following the Prime Minister's meetings with Jacinta Adirn and prior to the introduction of Direction ninety nine, the Prime Minister's Department directly instructed the Home Affairs Department to attempt to find a way to stop the deportation of so many New Zealand citizens and to quote fix the problem, Prime Minister, is this true?
Speaker 2: Sky News Occasionally occasionally don't get things right.
Speaker 7: I know it'll come, usually tonight, usually during.
Speaker 1: The day before it becomes dark, when truth sort of gets darkened as the day goes.
Speaker 2: On Sky after dark, truth gets darkened. Does he not know Andrew Colonel's show Sunday A Gender is on in the morning. It's eight am, Albert. I don't know what parallel universe you inhabit, but eight am ain't dark and as far as an amateur hour attacks against Sky News's prime time lineup, Albow is showing yet again he's a student activist who's foiled his way up all the way into the launch. Joining me now as senior Herald Sun columnist Patrick Carlin and Patrick the PM's bizarro rant. There does not distract anyone interested in this issue. They've made a mess of this area, They've pledged to fix it. They're going to be replacing Direction ninety nine in the coming days.
Speaker 8: Well, look, I think Rita, I think Greg Sheridan got it right today in The Australian he talked about Andrew Giles making an error every time he opens his mouth, and then the next time he opens his mouth he blamed somebody else for the error. And this has been going on for weeks. It's put us in danger as a community. I've never seen a minister struggle for so long, and he really does need to be put out of his misery. But that's very interesting what's come out today. In the last few days. The previous government pushed back against New Zealand on changing these rules. It's because of what happened in July twenty twenty two and Albo and Jacinda Adurn that actually led to this situation now, so it's bigger than we thought it.
Speaker 5: Was, absolutely and.
Speaker 2: New Zealand has been campaigning for that to happen for some time. They don't want their criminals sent back to them. I don't know why we would be trying to appease them. It's New Zealand for for the love of God. Now there's labor mistakes are obviously making some within the party nervous, nervous enough perhaps to leak stories against potential leadership rivals. To Anthony ALBERIZI look at this one about NDIS Minister Bill Shorten.
Speaker 5: Former leader Bill Shorten to Daily Telegraph.
Speaker 2: Reveals he's got his own personal speech writer, costing the taxpayer six hundred and twenty thousand dollars over two years.
Speaker 5: This is a genuine story, but.
Speaker 2: It's interesting the timing their source is interesting, and particularly when you mean it's definitely a story that should be told because this is a minister with a communications department. Why does he need to be paying someone six hundred and twenty thousand over two years to write speeches? I mean, who's he speaking to the Hague?
Speaker 8: You know the market rate for writers, don't you. Obviously, given what we do, six hundred and twenty grand over two years is pretty good going.
Speaker 5: How many speeches is he doing a day against that?
Speaker 8: Bill Shorten, who is savvy, has sort of distanced himself from it and sort of said, well, this has nothing to do with me, but who's setting the market rate here? It's an awful lot of money, absolutely, in an area that is plagued with problems with the endis and everything else for somebody to be paid that amount of but that sort of work just beggars below.
Speaker 2: And he's got a communication, he's got people within his own team who are capable of helping him with his speeches. Wouldn't it be refreshing if a minister wrote his own speeches, his own words.
Speaker 8: That would never happen now, That would never happen.
Speaker 2: Now to Victoria, where landlords are going to have to install ceiling installation and energy effission heating system, whole raft of new works. They will have to be undertaken to meet new minimum standards to help improve rental conditions and keep the electricity bills down for renters. The Victorian government ministers are very excited to announce these changes.
Speaker 9: We're here to announce today the launch of consultation on some new minimum standards.
Speaker 7: From October next year. There'd need to be ceiling insulation, weather seals, three star cooling systems, four star shower heads plus blind court and kor and once a heater or hot water system conks out, it'll have to be replaced with an energy efficient electric option.
Speaker 10: We're looking at annual dollar savings on tenants bills of around three hundred and thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: The save renters three hundred dollars if they're right with their figures, and the Victorian government often are not right with their.
Speaker 5: Figures three hundred dollars annually.
Speaker 2: But I would argue, if the landlord is going to have to spend thousands, and we're talking many thousands to meet these minimum standards, the rents are going to go up by a little bit more than three hundred annually. I mean, how monstrously stupid would you have to be Patrick not to see this the impact that you're going to have less rental properties available, so the rental pool shrinks, rents go up, and that the landlords are going to try to pass these costs on too rents naturally.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, And look, I mean you can't look at this in isolation. Here in Victoria, we've got a land tax that's tripled or something like that in the last few years. The overheads for landlords have just gone through the room. The Victorian government seems to be driven by ideology and debt, where the rich people have to pay off this debt that just keeps escalating week in week out with the big projects here in Victoria. And of course the renters they're the ones who are caught in the buying. I mean, in a lot of cases, they can't afford to stay and they can't afford to go because it is so difficult with the cost of living. The Victorian government is doing nothing for them on any level, and in so many ways they're actually hurting them and making it worse.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Now let's go to this story from the mul Dives or the Maldives.
Speaker 5: Which one do you prefer.
Speaker 1: Mold E's I believe.
Speaker 5: Is it's correct. I've been there and I still don't know what's correct.
Speaker 2: But this popular holiday destination is going to ban Israeli passports from Israelis can no longer holiday there, and thousands do from Israel every year.
Speaker 5: This is not isolated.
Speaker 2: There's a number of Islamic majority countries that ban Israeli passports or the likes of Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Kuwait, Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen.
Speaker 5: As others on the list.
Speaker 2: This is a bold move, then this could have an impact far wider than Israel. I'm going to imagine there'd be a lot of other people who'd say, I'll find somewhere else idealic to holiday, not somewhere that bands Israeli passports.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize.
Speaker 8: I think eleven thousand Israelis go to the Maldives each year, and there were actually warnings starting to be introduced last year within Israel.
Speaker 1: Watch out, you.
Speaker 8: Take it carefully if you're planning to go there. I think in this rise of anti Semitism that we're feeling here in Australia, if anything, this is actually a good reason not to go to the Maldives, whether you're Jewish or not, because it's obviously targeted against Jewish people across the board. It's very Islamic driven in its direction, and it's actually famil I'd say, well, hang on, if I'm going to go here or there.
Speaker 1: I might not go there because of this.
Speaker 2: I tell you where it's idyllic and you don't have any of these sort of conditions.
Speaker 5: The Florida Panhandle.
Speaker 2: That's where I like to go beach holidays.
Speaker 5: So yeah, put that on the list.
Speaker 2: Now to this disturbing story from Europe, the euthanasia slippery slope is real. A physically healthy Dutch woman named Zarea tur Beek had her life terminated because her depression met the requirement for unbearable suffering with no prospect of improvement. She was only twenty nine years old. A sad, depressed twenty nine year old who was killed by this stay this is state sponsored suicide. We know she her a little bit of her story. She was bullied as a child. She was diagnosed with autism. At twenty one, she started wearing a do not Resuscitate tag around to neck. At twenty two, she said her psychologist has told her that a depression wasn't going to go away and started her on her assisted suicide journey.
Speaker 8: Patrick, this is awful, just absolutely awful. I find it hard to believe that a psychologist would say you're never going to get over your depression and then start to help this process of dying, that is stay sponsored. I've seen elderly people go through terminal illness and linger longer than they should, and euthanasia is a good thing in a lot of those cases. But a twenty nine year old, how can you say, well, the rest of her life is doomed, We're going to end it nowtantly healthy.
Speaker 2: But they consider mental pain chronic pain. Patrick Carline, thank you so much for you one this evening. Joining me now is the Australians media writer Sophie Ellsworth. Sophie, let's start with the former ABC present Antoinette Latouffe, who had a bit of a win this week after the Fair Work Commission found she was indeed sacked by the ABC midway through her employment. The ABC had argued her contract wasn't actually terminated.
Speaker 5: Tell me what.
Speaker 2: Impact this decision will have on the case she's pursuing. Is she going to now be compensated or does this mean she was unfairly terminated.
Speaker 10: Well, it's now moving on RITA to the Federal Court, so it's still got some way to play out. But the ABC were arguing that she wasn't terminated. She had five casual shifts to do and she was let go after three, but she was paid for all five. She was paid for all five and.
Speaker 4: So it's very interesting.
Speaker 10: They're saying, you know, you don't need to shop for you basically your last two episodes after she put up this Instagram post which they deemed was a.
Speaker 4: Breach of social media.
Speaker 10: So this is a story that just will not go away for ABC Sydney. Been very damaging for them. We're six months on and we still don't have a result.
Speaker 5: This is interesting.
Speaker 2: So if you've got five shifts under some sort of a casual employment agreement and you're let go but you're paid for all five, you can still be deemed to be terminated and then have certain rights that are attached after that.
Speaker 4: Well, that clearly must be the case reto.
Speaker 10: Because she was four or five shifts, they said you're here for five.
Speaker 4: After her third shift.
Speaker 10: On the Wednesday, that's when they made the decision you don't need to come back.
Speaker 2: Well, they've got bigger problems, I would argue here in Melbourne because the radio ratings came out today and ABC Melbourne this is the worst they have recorded since modern ratings have been in place. The age saying this is the worst they have seen in twenty years. This is quite a setback. What is behind this rating slide? It didn't start in this survey, but this is a new low.
Speaker 4: That's right RETA.
Speaker 10: So from all the records I can see, this is the lowest that they've had in the existing rating system. They're down to five point four percent audience share, which is very low, and clearly whatever they're doing is not working. They've had a reshuffle, moving host different spots up. Most of the changes were late last year, but it's not working.
Speaker 2: Are they going to I don't know, rejigt their offering or are we going to see more of the same because they did seem to have a freshen up, but it's the same old ABC types. There's really not a great deal of diversity of opinion on that, and I would argue the appeal of it is fairly limited.
Speaker 4: And that's the problem REACHO.
Speaker 10: They just you know, shuffle did a bit of musical chairs. They don't inject new talent people from outside the ABC into the ABC. It's just a reshuffling of staff they have. And I think this is proving a problem because their stations are feeling it right across the country, but particularly Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Now let's talk about the Project.
Speaker 2: Apparently having a bunch of lefty hosts, that's not enough. Channel ten want to go even further left, so they bought in a Guardian journalist on as a guest to opine about nuclear energy policies and economics.
Speaker 5: Let's have a look.
Speaker 11: Because we keep talking about it being a cheaper source of zero carbon energy, in which case, right now, yes it is, but the reality is as we move forward, it's not going to be the cheaper source of energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I need economics and energy advice, I go straight to your favorite Guardian journalism. I mean really, but tell me about the project, how they're traveling. We're hearing about Q and A and other program designed for lefties being in peril. There's talk about it not coming back for another season. How are these shows traveling in the current environment.
Speaker 10: Well, they've changed the whole rating system RITA, so it's hard to compare apples with apples.
Speaker 4: But we do know that.
Speaker 10: Freedomware television has struggled in recent years, particularly the growth of streaming, and projects like the shows like the Project have struggled. They obviously had all that fall out with the Britney Higgins interview they did with Lisa Wilkinson. Channel ten has a lot of problems and the project is really just in this little echo chamber of left leaning voices. It doesn't very rarely branch out other than having people like fellow Sky News host Steve Price on it once a week, once a week, for once a week.
Speaker 5: As token conservative for once a week.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right, Rita.
Speaker 5: Now Channel nine.
Speaker 2: They've got their own woes as now talk about a class action. Female employees current and former are talking with lawyers.
Speaker 5: What's the latest that Channel nine.
Speaker 4: So, Rita, this is saga is still going on.
Speaker 10: Obviously, there's a lot of people have spoken out of alleged mistreatment at the network, sexual harassment, and now Morris Blackfirm, one of the big law firms, has come out and said, look, women who have been treated badly in the TV industry, come and see us.
Speaker 4: This looks like.
Speaker 10: It's going to gain some momentum Rita. With a lot of women coming forward now if they can see that, they could potentially sue nine again. This is another headache for the network that they really don't need right into them coming up to the Olympics, which is a big investment for them. They've got to deal with all this fallout of the departure of Darren Wick.
Speaker 2: Still as Maurice Blackburn in and inviting women to come forward and talk about the culture at nine. Is it limited to nine or are they talking about at other networks as well?
Speaker 10: So they've put a post up on social media saying, you know, in the television industry, they haven't you know, reduced it to particular networks. But it's broader than that, and I suspect going on what we've seen in recent weeks, there will be quite a few people coming forward.
Speaker 5: Interesting. So for Elsworth, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Rita.
Speaker 5: Still to come.
Speaker 2: Lefties losing It and doctor Sebastian.
Speaker 5: Gorka tells me what really.
Speaker 2: Happened in that Manhattan courtroom. That's up next, Welcome back. Now it's time for Lefties losing it. I regret to inform you that Queers for Palestine has some competition in the Lefties losing its space. Sorry QFP, but a new clown show has joined the chat. It's FFP Fatties for Palestine. Oh yes, that's a thing now.
Speaker 1: Enough.
Speaker 2: Yes, they even have their own shirts and you can get one too if you want, but the size range is rather limited.
Speaker 3: Are you fat? Are you pro Palestine? Boy? Do I have a shirt for you? A look what I just got? Isn't it beautiful? Fatty is for Palestine?
Speaker 12: What a concept?
Speaker 3: So these are available in an extra large two A six x. So basically, you know, it's just fat folks showing their solidarity because oppression recognizes oppression and all oppression is interconnected. My only complaint is I wish it came in other colors then white, because I already go to coffee stand on mine. But you know what, it's okay. The money went to where it was supposed to go to free Palestine.
Speaker 13: Go get one.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that oppression recognizes oppression and all oppression is interconnected. That's that warped intersectional dogma, just more neo Marxist lunacy. And can we stop pretending that fatties are an oppressed group. You literally have more food than you need. Most of the world's population over most of the history of mankind would be thrilled with that. Now back to fattist for Palestine, and they are making an appearance on university campuses as well.
Speaker 5: You can't miss them.
Speaker 12: We're here at Umas's campus supporting the students in their encampment. They're demanding for divestment from war properteers and the warmongers. I'm here with Yaffa, who just come to the students in like the most inspiring, beautiful way, and I think really.
Speaker 13: Am ritupid as a crowd.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 5: It's been such a pleasure to be out here.
Speaker 1: Pleasure You're able to come out.
Speaker 8: Come out if you're not in Massachusetts or Western Massachusetts, go out to an encampment, you're in students around here starting these encampments everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yes, this movement is growing at a rapid pace. I can't wait to see what these lefties losing it will come up with next. Now, let's look at a sketch mocking the excesses.
Speaker 5: Of the Wok mind virus.
Speaker 2: Remember the board game Guess Who. It's still around and still good, wholesome family fun. But is the game truly inclusive? Does it cater for demi boys and non binary pan sexuals?
Speaker 5: It does?
Speaker 13: Now, Hey, kids who wants to play Guess Who?
Speaker 4: I don't like that game.
Speaker 5: It's not inclusive. Yeah, it only has two genders, not anymore.
Speaker 13: Yeah, introducing the all new Guess Who now with all four hundred and thirty seven genders.
Speaker 4: Is you a person by gender?
Speaker 14: Mom?
Speaker 9: You cannot determine someone's gender based on their appearance.
Speaker 5: That's disrespectful and offensive.
Speaker 1: Is your person at Demi Boyne?
Speaker 13: Identifying someone solely based on their gender is reductive and offensive.
Speaker 14: Does your person look like someone who is trying to adopt the appearance of a traditional female?
Speaker 9: Privileging traditional gender stereotypes is patriarchal and offensive.
Speaker 13: Four hundred and thirty seven Gender Guess Who great for the whole family. Family may include, but it is not limited to single parent families, landed families, chosen families, LGBTQIA plus families, and should not be defined solely based on blood relations or legalized and can be found in friendships, communities, and other relationships where everyeels valued and respected for who they are.
Speaker 5: Scheme is too many visus taking forever?
Speaker 1: Do you want this game to be easy to play or do you want us to.
Speaker 5: Be inclusive inclusive?
Speaker 13: Four hundred and thirty seven Gender Guess Who Hours of endless fun fun is not meant to suggest an enjoyable or pleasurable experience, but rather one that elicits a feeling of a smoth self satisfaction about being on the right side of history, and a sense of superiority over others who are not as enlightened or revolved.
Speaker 2: Oh we lack a good parody on this program, and now wish this next clip was parody like the last one.
Speaker 5: But it's sadly all too real.
Speaker 2: Here is an American couple who take their young children for an exciting and riching overseas holiday too Afghanistan, you know, the country ruled by the Taliban, the barbaric Islamus tyrants that stop girls from going to school, that stone women to death for sorcery, that torture and kill anyone who challenges their backward savagery. Yes, let's take the whole family there. The chickpease soup is delicious.
Speaker 4: We are here from the United States of America.
Speaker 14: They chose to come here to Afghanistan and May of twenty twenty four and.
Speaker 12: We found Let's Go Afghanistan online and it has been a great tour.
Speaker 15: We crossed the border into Jikistan, came down through Kunduz's and a couple of days in Bamian.
Speaker 5: Now a couple of days here in couple and then we will actually through the accident.
Speaker 15: We enjoyed the food, we enjoyed the culture, we enjoyed the history, the archaeology.
Speaker 13: We enjoyed meeting people that which is probably the best part of the whole trip.
Speaker 3: And we would encourage you to come to Kenna Sensi with Let's go.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm going to play you a short clip of Eric Trump referring to the swing of African American voters to Trump, and then an epic lefty losing it moment on x.
Speaker 1: And you see them swing.
Speaker 13: You look at the African American field right that swing over to Donald Trump and speeds.
Speaker 2: Now here's the lefty democrat losing it. Because Eric Trump used the phrase in spades. Alex Cole tweeted this MF really called black people spades?
Speaker 5: Holy shid. These people are so racist they don't realize they're races.
Speaker 2: Black people will be swinging over to Donald Trump in spades.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now, I've got to say I first thought this was a comedy account, but it's sadly not. This lefty losing it is Alex Cole, who was around one hundred and fifty thousand followers on x He says is a pilot, a software engineer and editor. Is very busy, obviously, and he's clearly not the only race baiting democrat with major comprehension issues because that demented tweet had thousands of likes.
Speaker 5: Talk about low information voters.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm sure we'll be discussing more Left is losing it with my next guest, I'm absolutely thrilled to have doctor Sebastian Gorka. He's a former deputy assistant to Donald Trump and the host of America First with Sebastian Gorka.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to the program, Dr Gorka.
Speaker 2: You were in that courtroom for this hush money trial. You wrote a fantastic piece about it on your sub stack, and it really was a trial with an unashamedly partisan judge brought by a prosecutor he got into office on a Get Trump campaign.
Speaker 5: And you wrote of what you saw.
Speaker 2: You you were in that courtroom, and you wrote of Judge Merchand's bias. In a back and forth lasting for hours, with scores of requests from either side, Machan accepted every demand from Alvin Bragg's team, the prosecutor, and none from the defense. At one point he even said to the president's attorney, as he was standing up and preparing to make a point, sit down.
Speaker 5: I don't want to hear from you again.
Speaker 2: Do you think this was this is why we didn't have cameras in that courtroom, an attempt to hide from the public.
Speaker 5: Just what a hit job this was?
Speaker 1: Oh utally. I mean, as the former Attorney general who was with me with the president, Matt Whitaker said when we had a press conference outside, he said, the judge should be wearing the jersey of the prosecution. This is a stitch up. This was a hatchet job. I mean, look at the fact that the person prosecuting for Alvin Bragg, who, as you say, campaign because we have this weird thing where we have prosecutors who are elected to officers, campaigned on putting President Trump in prison, a man who, by the way, was also funded by George Soros in that campaign. And then who's his line prosecutor in the case. Now, this is where it gets really fascinating. Matthew Colangelo. Who's Matthew Colangelo. Well, he parachuted in from the stinking swamp that is Washington, DC, where he was the number three, the third most senior law enforcement officer in Biden's Department of Justice. Never before in the history of federal law enforcement does the third highest ranking official in the federal Department of Justice just magically fall all the way down the snakes and ladders to become a line prosecutor in a local court in New York. Why did he take that massive pay cup because he's doing the bidding of Joe Biden in that courtroom. The whole thing was a farrago. Look the way you understand this, and President Trump even quoted my substack article today on his truth Social Fee is that this is how they want to steal the election before the first ballot is even cast. They know President Trump is going to win. Why New Jersey, New Jersey is a Democrat state. President Trump goes there and a hundred thousand working class minority Americans go to see President Trump. Biden is toast if we have a free and fair election. That's why they want to put President Trump in prison. On July eleventh, you.
Speaker 2: Talked about the third ranking Justice Department dude coming down to this local court to be a prosecutor. I mean, how do we have a local court in Manhattan prosecuting federal election crimes? Mean, on the face of it, it seems so obset. We've had so many legal experts talk about the massive inconsistencies and just extraordinary things that have seen in this trial. And yet there was a poll out today showing that around fifty three percent of Americans think this was a fair trial.
Speaker 5: How can that be.
Speaker 1: Well, because they listen to propaganda halls like CNN and the Washington Post. I mean, that's why. I mean, even your chirn and your introduction is a talking point for the mainstreamlining legacy media hush money trial. It's not a hush money trial. It's a non disclosure agreement. I signed a non disclosure agreement with mister Trump in twenty fifteen when I came on board to be his national security advisor for the debate. An NDA is a completely standard business practice in Australia, in the UK, in America. And this is what it's a fabricated crime. The statute of limitation that expired five years ago for what they charged him with, which is what a misstatement on a financial internal document where he said this is legal fees. Well, it was because he was paying his lawyer. And then they come up with this Rube Goldberg lunatic thing that well, the hush money so called payment was made to protect the president's reputation during an election. Therefore it should have been paid for from the campaign fund. But here's where it gets bizarre. When was that payment to the president's lawyer made. This is an important point, January after the election. How can you undermine an election three months after the election occurred unless the check went into HG. Wells's time machine and went back in time. The whole thing is abrurcation. And your other point is completely well taken. It's a federal election. So what is a state court in New York doing trying to prosecute a federal election allegation? The Federal Election Commission deemed there to be no crime. Alvin Bragg's predecessor in New York, Saivans Junior, said, yeah, sorry, no crime here. Oh, but President Trump becomes the nominee for the Republicans. He's beating Joe Piden in six of the six battleground states. Are now we're going to charge him with the Trump up felony everybody sees through this who's awake, has our eyes open, and has a pulse.
Speaker 2: Now you were in court, you know, President Trump. Did he appear rattled at any point when those verdicts came through and the thirty four guilties.
Speaker 5: Did you sense that at he felt fear or despair?
Speaker 1: This man is quite remarkable. I've never seen him show fear since I've known him since what twenty fifteen. Look, he said something quite moving that day. He said that I am prepared to go to prison because the US Constitution is more important than my liberty. What person says that, I mean, let alone, what politician? He says, I'm doing this for all of you. It's not about me. And he's right. I mean, Donald Trump, without any question, is the most famous man in the world. He's a billionaire. He's a person who's escorted twenty four hours a day, seven days a week by Secret Service agents carrying fully automatic weapons. That man is very clear about one thing. If they can do it to him, they can do it to any American. And that's why he will never ever stopped. And as he said last Thursday, standing in that dingy corridor under that neon lighting, the real verdict will be on November fifth, when the American people speak, well this law fare.
Speaker 2: There are now debates happening amongst conservatives. Some say Republicans must take the high road, they can't play these dirty games the Democrats have played, and others say no, this is the only way to deal with this strategy is to throw it back at them and their suggestions.
Speaker 5: If you want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Election interference, what about that letter that was signed by fifty one national security experts. Where did that letter originate from, who had a hand in crafting it? Those fifty one security experts who claimed that Hunter Biden's laptop and all the information contained within it about the Biden family was Russian disinformation that came out right before the twenty twenty election. To credit that New York Post story, and you could argue very easily that was a clear case of election interference.
Speaker 5: Did the likes of the.
Speaker 2: Biden campaign, Joe Biden, Anthony Blincoln, did they have any hand in spreading that message? Do you think that's going to happen? Do you think the Republicans are going to go after Joe Biden, go after Hillary Clinton and other Democrats as they've gone against their ideological opponents.
Speaker 1: Well, first things first, we know who orchestrated that. It is Anthony Blincoln, the Secretary of State, and Mike Morell. Mike Morell has confessed on the testimony in front of the House of Representative as acting director of the CIA, which should be a completely non political position, he orchestrated the signatures of those fifty one former CIA directors and intelligence officers to lie about the Hunter Biden laptop, which we now know is true. The photographs, the video, the prostitutes, the guns, the cocaine, it's all real. And they said, no, this is this is a Russian this information. That's the acting director of the CIA. That is the definition of the deep state. Now what are the Republicans going to do now? First thing is, first they're not going to go after their political ideological opponents, because then we sync to the gutter of those who believe that the state is there is a political weapon. What we must go after, not politically, but in the terms of justice, is those who have committed crimes. If you worked in the Trump administration leaked secret documents to the Washington Post CNN, you committed a felony. If you're Jim comey former director of the FBI. If you're James Clapper, John Brannan directed the DII and the CIA, you affected the illegal surveillance of a presidential candidate. It's Operation Crossfire Hurricane. You use the most powerful intelligence agencies in the world as a political tool. You must be charged with abuse of power, and you must stand in a dock and answer for your crimes and be judged by injury of your peers. So unless we restore faith in our institutions, I mean the biggest you know, President Trump is doing great. He's raised two hundred million dollars in the last seventy two hours. I mean that never before seen since the verdict. But God willing, if we have a free and fair election, he will be re elected and he will be the president, whether he's convicted or not. But the bigger problem is this reader. On Thursday, tens of millions of Americans lost complete and utter faith in the judicial system and the organs of the state that have the power to imprison. That takes much longer than one election to fix. Tens of millions of Americans say, hang on a second, the FBI, the DOJ, the State of New York, if they don't like my face, if they don't like my politics, they can put me in prison for years. That the real damage done to the Republic, and that has been done by the Democrats.
Speaker 2: The effect of this trial on the polls, it appears to be mixed.
Speaker 5: There's a new.
Speaker 2: ABC poll suggesting perceptions of Donald Trump and Joe Biden are statistically unchanged from before the verdict was announced. Roytis poll says that one in ten Republicans are less likely to vote for Trump post verdict than they were before. There's been a number of other polls talked about them over the weekend that showed Trump's support actually improved after the conviction. What do you think the impact of this case, this conviction is going to be in November on Trump's chances of being elected president.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very simple. Just look at what happened. Seventy million dollars in eight hours from small donors. Then we have another one hundred and thirty million from big institutional donors. That's two hundred million dollars in seventy two hours. Forget polls, look at and go. You know, if you go to my Twitter feed because I want social media lot, and when you see Democrats who bring the receipts and by name, they say, I'm a Democrat, I voted Democrat all my life, I'm voting for President Trump, and I just donated to his campaign. And there's a screenshot John Smith donated one hundred dollars. I've never seen that before. I never seen Democrats openly on a social media platform where they face cancelation, and you know, they self dox themselves saying I've had it. You know this is beyond party politics. But we know, we know what if any other person had been accused of misstating a business entry for their accounting seven years ago, they wouldn't be in the they wouldn't be convicted of thirty four made up felonies. The only reason is it's President Trump. The only reason is he is the threat of all threats to the UNI Party, to the Democrats and the fake Conservative Republican in name only rhinos. That's why he must be stopped. This is the only man who isn't owned by any special interest group, not the unions, not big farmer, not big oil, not the military industrial complex. Nobody owns my former boss, and as such, he must be stopped. And this is how they think they can stop him. But you know the right thing about all this is what do Americans love more than anything else, you know, from Clint Eastward to you know, Dirty Harry, all of those. We love outlaws, we love cowboys. Why is hashtag outlaw president trending because they've made him an outlaw and Americans love outlaws.
Speaker 2: Well, it's incredible because even the term convicted felon, which they were using, and I saw one of Thesaurus Son saying, we've got to get this tag attached to Trump anytime is mentioned, say convicted felon, they've completely changed the meaning of that because that was trending on Twitter. But it was trending because Republicans were pledging to vote for a convicted felon, not because Democrats were using that term. So in that way it has backfired certainly with the donations that have been raised.
Speaker 5: And I look forward to speaking to you again.
Speaker 2: Before the November poll, Doctor Gorka, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you to check out my sab stack and follow me on Twitter.
Speaker 5: God bless you still to come.
Speaker 2: The BBC is confused about what a woman is, and so is the safety Commissioner Stephanie bash Journey's up next. You're watching the Reader Penny Show. Joining me now as research fellow for a Women's Forum Australia, Stephanie Bastian Stephanie. Let's start with the Safety Commissioner Julian M Grant, who seemed genuinely confused about the link between labeling factual claims a hate crime and how that relates to a male.
Speaker 5: Predator ending up in a women's prison.
Speaker 15: And that deliberately misgendering someone online is a form of gendered violence.
Speaker 5: How do you justify these statements.
Speaker 15: In a country where a male rapist and child's sex offender can be placed in a women's prison and access women's facilities.
Speaker 14: I fail to see the connection to that specific incident. A senator, that's kind of drying a long ball.
Speaker 15: I would say, I'm guessing, given that you've referenced it's seemingly a long vot draw, that you aren't aware of the case that I've referred to. I've spoken about this in the Senate before, where a man who was previously convicted of raping his own six year old daughter committed a serious sexual assault on a woman in Australia and was referred to as a woman by the media and the.
Speaker 5: Court before being placed in a women's prison.
Speaker 14: What does this have to do with online safety, Senator.
Speaker 15: Well, I think the question is is it your position that referring is it the a Safety Commissions position that referring to a male rapist or as a man or as a male in an online forum, posting about it on Facebook is misgendering and therefore a form of violence.
Speaker 14: I think I will take that on notice. But I am not required to provide a personal opinion, nor would I an a case like this, nor would I make an honor spite judgment about a particular live investigation without the proper investigations being done. So I'm not going to be drying on that, Senator, thank you.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to make an on the spot judgment about a live investigation.
Speaker 5: What live investigation?
Speaker 2: The male predator has been charged, convicted and is jailed right now in a women's prison here in Victoria.
Speaker 5: Is she just ignorant or is she engaging in a bit of misdirection there?
Speaker 2: Because I think the question was quite clear that you can be called guilty of a hate crime, guilty of hate speech if you misgender this person in discussing this case and the injustice of this case.
Speaker 9: Look, it's hard to tell whether she's ignorant or engaging in misinformation when it comes to this particular case. What I think it shows, though, is that she hasn't actually considered the impact on women and girls when she puts in these particular directives. If she had, make their position indefensible at the end of the day, women have the right to know if these predators are male or female. It also shows that certain male patterns of behavior don't change to suddenly start labeling all of this content as misinformation, as not just misinformation, but as online violence. Now violence is a crime, it's very serious, and I think it shows that the Australian Human Rights Commissioner has been overrun by activists and is no longer fit for purpose.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: Jillian Mangrant and the bureaucrats she had with her answering questions made it clear that they form these policies after consultation with transactivists. Do they also speak to any women's rights campaigners? Do they consult groups like yours?
Speaker 9: No, they did not, and we fight very hard to try and have our voices heard to put this other side. We've been running titians. We've got a petition at the moment on our website Women's from Australia or slash prisons. We have met with every state and federal department. You would think that if they are putting these policies in place, they would be consulting broadly with the Victorian Human Rights Commission or the other commissions in each state. If they haven't, then there's an issue with their processes. If they have, they are clearly and deliberately ignoring the impacts of these policies to women and girls.
Speaker 2: And she also said that she would not censor any political commentary about trans or anti trans material, said that was not her role, but as children's rights active ASTs Billboard Chris asked, why do I need to hire a lawyer in Australia right now? If Julian mngrand isn't censoring political commentary about trans, that's a good question, Stephanie.
Speaker 9: Ah, Look, I think that statement would fall foul of the government's misinformation bill I might remember Jasmine's had her post removed over the fact that she reported a male saying a man could not breastfeed We've had raddicks who have posted about trans footballers injuring women like there are so many cases where she's weighed in on this debate and tried to censor information that is factual and it is relevant to the community safety. So that's a poorky reader.
Speaker 5: And it's always in the one direction.
Speaker 2: If other tweets were getting similarly censored or banned removed from Twitter, I would go, Okay, I'm not in favor of this, but at least it's relatively even handed. But we see the most vile, disgusting things sent to women who are fighting for women's only spaces, and somehow that never crosses the Ease Safety Commissioner's desk that they're not removed or there's no sort of campaign to protect the those women. The online community, though, I've got to say, is getting fed up with the bulk of the mainstream media is politically correct reporting. The BBC tweeted an article claiming that a seventy year old woman will be in court over her husband's death. For that headline, copped a community note on x formerly Twitter. It's a community notes provide context. It's sort of like a fact checked and it added this important clarification. The accused is a male who identifies as a woman. This is a fairly important context I would have thought, Stephanie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely. I'd love to know who's running the BBC newsroom because they're really behind the rest of the country. If you have a look that man will not be housed in a female prison. It is in the public interest to know whether these predators are male or female.
Speaker 12: It just provides them cover.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, what the headline had woman in the headline. So if you're going to identify agenda, make it the right one.
Speaker 5: Stephanie Bastien.
Speaker 2: Always appreciate your time. Thank you for joining me tonight.
Speaker 5: And that's it for me.
Speaker 2: Up next is Newsnight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Good night,