Speaker 1: Get every day adelaides breaking my heart. Don't you breaking my heart? Because it's a genuine thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's a study that has shown that people really do die of a broken heart, and this is bad. It kills men quicker than women. So the technical term for broken heart syndrome is here we go, here we go. Yeah, okay, just let me take a breath. Tacosubu cardio myopathy. Say that again, taco subu cardio myopathy.
Speaker 1: Right, of course, its rolls off the tongue.
Speaker 2: So people are diagnosed with it when stress hormones caused by emotions prevent their hearts from properly contracting.
Speaker 3: This is a real thing.
Speaker 1: It was a proper broken heart. Physically, your heart can break it doesn't work properly.
Speaker 2: So the study found that the mortality rate of broken hearted men was a staggering eleven point two percent compared with five point five percent of female patients.
Speaker 1: What happened to the girls? Just get on with it, just move on.
Speaker 3: Exactly, We won't happen take you personally.
Speaker 2: This makes sense though, don't you think, Because how many older couples do you hear about when one passes on that the other one goes shortly after my grandparents, who were married for seven thousand years, passed away within six months of each other.
Speaker 1: See that's outrageous.
Speaker 2: See I'd be like that. If Gregy went, I'd be like, you know, depending on the situation with the kids, I'd be like, I want to go with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do that though.
Speaker 3: What don't you're not going to hang out with it?
Speaker 1: Well it's quite say though, isn't it. And particularly in the animal kingdom as well. Oh, because you hear all sorts of I think it's penguins as well. Once they find a mate, they mate for life and that's it. They won't move on. Okay, Oh that's sad.
Speaker 2: Oh God, Molly, you were saying something about rabbits as well. Rabbits won't go like you have to remove the little nome. We shouldn't say that.
Speaker 1: They have to remove them. You have to cage and separately because they're so busy. But also you were saying.
Speaker 4: The rabbit has to process their mate may not be with us anymore, or they will go themselves.
Speaker 1: Poor little fellas. I'll tell you what though, once they've established it, they gone and they move on busy. Well, there are rabbits, real busy.
Speaker 2: That's what they were born to do, real busy.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Reputation is true?
Speaker 3: Oh should we?
Speaker 2: I mean? Thirteen twenty four ten have you heard of this happening? Have you heard of someone actually dying of a broken heart?
Speaker 1: Okay? Thirteen twenty four ten. Who's died of a broken heart that you know of?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, I mean so obviously people's grandparents would be this is a thing I reckon.
Speaker 1: All right, give us a call, share these little stories and we're all sort of bond together, and take us to a happy place because we're all very happy and in love with each other. Thirteen twenty four ten do you know someone who died of a broken heart? Best calls Warning juts two hundred and fifty dollars marrieding Holiday Park voutress.
Speaker 2: I don't beg the question if Kara went you, would you want to stick around by yourself?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 2: Really, We've all learned that you are incapable of functioning as a human without your wife.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I honestly wouldn't, because I'd be like, now what and the comparisons would just be not fair by the way.
Speaker 2: As in you wouldn't want to hook up with someone else when you're like eighty or ninety.
Speaker 1: Well, in terms of like you'd be comparing the next person if you're to your previous wife, and it just it would never stack up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if I was an eighty year old woman who came into your life after car I went, I'd be like, I don't need this, Josh, I.
Speaker 1: Can't do this. I can't do this. Seriously, mate, put a shirt I when you go for around you're eighty. My gosh. Thirteen twenty four ten, do you know someone who died of a broken heart? Nine or nine? Czy's favorite way to wake up?
Speaker 2: Change.
Speaker 1: It's all happening in twenty three minutes.
Speaker 2: Yes, Spurnside Village, the new multi million dollar renovation space is open.
Speaker 3: So if you would like to go.
Speaker 2: Along with one hundred and fifty dollars in your back pockets, give us a call now.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. We'll hand out about your two.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's nice right now, No, I'll go back again.
Speaker 2: It's just like that you picked a really upbeat song for this particular topic.
Speaker 1: Broken.
Speaker 3: We've just revealed that people really do.
Speaker 2: Die of a broken heart, and it kills men quicker than it kills women. So the term is called tacosubo kario. God, we've got a medical professional on the line.
Speaker 3: It can expide it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I couldn't even finish it. Lisa from Salisbury Height. So you work in a hospital. I'm so sorry I butchered that.
Speaker 6: That's okay. It's a bit of a difficult one at times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's it called?
Speaker 6: I can see bo tardiamography.
Speaker 3: Right and explain how it happens.
Speaker 6: No, it's basically an information of the heart muscle, so it basically doesn't pump as it should. So the bottom is one of the chambers of the heart that's meant to pump the blood all around the bodies. It just does it like, it doesn't do it as good as it should do.
Speaker 2: So my understanding is when stress hormones caused by emotions prevent the heart from beating properly.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: Okay? And so do you see this or you work with people who see it?
Speaker 6: Yes, you see it a lot actually, so it basically mimics mimics a heart attack. So I used to work, well I still do, but I work in a hospital where we get called in for emergencies, we get told that they're having a heart attack. So we get called in. We go in and the ECG that would normally show where the patient's having a heart attacks. Yeah, this will do exactly the same thing. They'll have be having the pain. But then when you go into the angiogram and you actually take the pictures and you do the scam, it doesn't show that there's blockages to the heart arteries. It just shows at the end we do a certain picture, it's like an ultrastown basically, and it's showing the pumping capacity of the heart, and that's showing that it's weaker.
Speaker 2: And so what type of people is it? People who have lost their partners or who's Yeah.
Speaker 6: So usually once you then, because it's obviously pretty chaotic at that time, once you then it all calms down and you speak to them about what's been going on? Have you been having a chest pain? And a lot of the time they would say that theoth had a traumatic of day, whether it's someone's passing away or you know, a higher accident or something something traumatic that happens, and they'll have this response after that.
Speaker 2: Wow, Lisa, thank you for explaining that properly because I obviously watched it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's quite sad, isn't that incredible?
Speaker 2: Play the play the Kiki song against.
Speaker 1: Mister Gosh, really sad, breaking heart? I'll thirteen twenty four ten? Should we still do this stunt? Do you know someone who's died of a broken heart? And maybe specifically, do you know someone who has suffered taco suber cardiomyopathy?
Speaker 3: That wasn't bad?
Speaker 1: We thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Hey, best caller will win a two hundred and fifty dollars Marrying Holiday part vouchers that'll keep everyone up at about and stress free. That's the greatest place on earth. It's like Disneyland in Marianne's really.
Speaker 1: Good, isn't it scared? The other day? With fifty dollars off per night on stage from June to August at Marrying Holiday Park and can save only four tickets, don't save all? Right? Third and twenty four ten, let's get into it. Yes, it's a real thing, by the way, Yeah, it's a real thing.
Speaker 2: A big song, but sad story here because people really do die of a broken heart, and it kills men quicker than it kills women. Eleven percent of men died from broken heart, as opposed to five percent of women. Anyway, we're taking a calls this morning, thirteen twenty four ten. Do you know someone who died of a broken heart? Is it Leah or Lee from o'halla and Hill?
Speaker 3: It's Lee Lee? Yeah, what happened with what happened with your grandpa?
Speaker 7: Okay, so my grandpa passed away? Yeah, and he was sick for a little while, and we knew that it was coming. And then my grandma is perfectly healthy, up and about doing everything. A couple of days before he's one month's anniversary of his passing, she passed away and there was no cause of death. Also, everyone said it was down to a broken heart. It was never like official and paper.
Speaker 8: Or anything like that. But yeah, she was really, really struggling, and she'd spend her whole life with him and just couldn't live without him. I was going to say he started the bed that she she slept that night. So yeah, she woke up and look, she didn't wake up, but she passed in her sleep from a broken heart.
Speaker 3: How long had that been together?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Sixty years?
Speaker 2: Oh you wouldn't know yourself, would you lay oh no, absolutely not.
Speaker 7: And they were like so loved up and in each other's pockets, like their whole lives were around each other. And yeah it was It was really really sad, but at the same time it was beautiful because they were back to tak again.
Speaker 1: That's a really nice isn't that?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Lay Let's go to Tanil from Para Hills.
Speaker 3: Good morning to Nil.
Speaker 9: Hi, how are you going?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: You've heard of this happening too. Is this your grandma? I?
Speaker 9: Yeah, quite similar. It was my grandfather who passed away. First he was quite unwell with cancer, and then about four and a half months later, my grandmother actually passed away in her sleep as well. They put it down to a heart attack, but they were no known medical issues prior. And yeah, she just passed away in her sleep.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is like genuinely you could probably banking that. It's Taco Supercadio Marpathing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And they went together with only each other their whole lives. So they met when I was fifteen and together for I think sixty eight years. They're married for a bellie of forty something.
Speaker 1: Wow, thank god.
Speaker 2: Here you can honestly see how this happens. Can't thank you so much for sharing your story. Wow, goodness gracious. Oh I want to be married for that long.
Speaker 1: Our hearts are fool, don't break them?
Speaker 3: No, exactly there.
Speaker 1: Who would you like to give the two hundred fifty dollars marrying Holiday Park bout to flee along?
Speaker 3: I think that is going to be an epic time.
Speaker 2: Two and fifty dollars marrying Holiday Park bouncher escape the every day with fifty dollars off per night on stays from June to August at Marrion Holiday Park.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you so much. You're making me cry. That's amazing. You really enjoy it. Thank you.
Speaker 3: We didn't want to make you cry. But also sort of like the cry of happiness.
Speaker 7: Really, Like that's the best gift to give when you've got kids. It's like a little getaway and so close to home. Like that's something that like there's gifts and all the rest of that time and memories with your family. Yeah, that's really special. So thank you.
Speaker 3: Can't begin to tell you how much fun you're going to have. We did it on the weekend.
Speaker 2: You have a little toast to the grandparents on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Like big time all right. Also, let's leave you with this. Let's talk only fans, shall we. Yeah, that's right. And when you think only fans, you probably think, oh, yes, just a have and per sexual activity.
Speaker 3: That's what you think.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what you think. Maybe that's what a lot of men think. Well, it turns out maybe not so much. Here's the thing, attention, staff man are dropping huge sums of money on only fans models, not for launchy content or online liaisons, but for simple conversation.
Speaker 3: And I call bs on this already, there proceed.
Speaker 1: The stats are there. I'm seventy eight percent of chats between creators and their top spenders are about everything except doing the deed. Hottest topics. Great question, Joe pets work, childhood memories, TV shows and hobbies. What about this Sophie Rain, who, by all reports and I'm reliably told, is a top performing only fans one. She mentioned that her top fan, whose name is Charlie, he's a married American man, has shelled out over six million bucks over two years, has rarely asked for a nude pick. This is alarming.
Speaker 2: This is the quote from her. We talk every single day without fail.
Speaker 1: No, that's cute, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I resent about this little study of yours that you seem to have discovered.
Speaker 1: I didn't write the study.
Speaker 3: He right, I don't know where you've found.
Speaker 1: I don't hate the reader, okay.
Speaker 2: Is that it's almost like, oh, my wife doesn't listen to me, so I have to now go to only fans, and it's all her fault because she's we can't have conversations and she's boring. So I have to go onto the internet where sometimes sure the girl is going to get nude and show me her boobs, but other times we're just going to chat about the dog.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, this is why men go to ana dance. Interesting audio yesterday from the Crow's main session. I mean, the Crows are absolutely flying, sitting inside the top four. They played the Swans on the weekend. You think it'd be all beer and skittles. The minutes nake nixy, nakey nixy. Oh my gosh. Boys obviously weren't performing quite at the level that he wanted to, and he had to give them a good old fashioned spray mid session. Listen closely. Oh there's a big.
Speaker 2: One, he said, Start if in concentrating the fact that you're not doing it the right way. He tells me that you're effing around.
Speaker 1: I going for you boys, Oh no.
Speaker 3: You would have been sprayed back in the day.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that?
Speaker 2: Because you A don't listen? Excuse me, b are not very disciplined. She would have had some heavy, heavy, heavy nights before training.
Speaker 3: Do you do you want me to go on all that'll do?
Speaker 1: It's all pretty accurate to to be honest, I remember getting sprayed early days because I tried to carry over fashion trend from the East and that was wearing skins without shorts over the top.
Speaker 3: You idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that didn't work. Got sent straight back into the change room. So the change but shorts over the top.
Speaker 2: Can I ask how that would have gone down? Maybe at the Elizabeth shopping center after.
Speaker 1: Training too not too well, really really courteous approach of that one.
Speaker 2: At the local faster past it feedback from the locals and you just wearing.
Speaker 1: Skis a cruise In the Louisiana tab for and after training, ale so roy Led was my main coach, and I remember there was a blake by the name of Nathan Castley, beautiful man, and he was the runner and he would come out and deliver the message to me. And sometimes I would make a mistake and straight away you think, oh, jeez, I know he's going off his lid. And a few times I would look up from a distance and I could see that he was going off his lid, and then Cass would run out and we'd have this sort of smile with each other and I'd be like, yes, mate, You'd say Roy would like to know why you did that, and I'll go, yeah, yeah, you're just tell him blah blah blah. Then and I'd make the same mistake two or three minutes later, Cassy come back out again. Yes, and I'd sort of roll my eyes and oh no again, and you go, Roy would like to know why you made that same mistake. Again, I'd go, oh, mate, look, just tell him that it. Meanwhile, I'm looking at him as well, and he's fumings all read this theme coming out of his ears. And then, particularly after a win, we'd always after the game, sit there and we've been having a beer, and like immediately after the game, sitting and I'd go, gas, go on, tell me what did he say? What exactly did he say?
Speaker 3: It's leaps here? Or a Dumbleton.
Speaker 1: Even in those moments, he wouldn't tell me. I'd say, okay, what was the gist of it? And he'd say something like he several times question if you had severe limitations and your ability to perform basic football tasks, and he questioned your immediate position at the football club several times.
Speaker 2: I love salvaging relationships all across Adelaide.
Speaker 3: It's what I do.
Speaker 2: Mine's a mess, but I like helping other people. And so what about this little tidbit saying thank you might actually help your relationship stay alive more than saying I love you.
Speaker 1: Really, I think you'd automatically think that the most powerful thing you can say to someone is I love you.
Speaker 2: Well, you would think that, but I think it just rolls off the tongue sometimes sometimes without any meaning. So they did this research of over four hundred married couples and found that gratitude was the strongest predictor of relationship satisfaction, even more than communication or how couples handle conflict.
Speaker 1: Ah, I'm a big thank you guy in every situation. Sometimes I find myself saying thank you when I've just had something taken away from me. Yeah, you know what, I mean I used thank you to end conversations a lot of the time. Okay, thanks, thanks mate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I remember when I first started and over and I went into the boss's office with plans to get more shifts. He took shifts away from me, and as I was I was like, thank you so much for everything. And then when I got I was like, what just happened? Yeah, I just got robbed and I'm saying thank you for robbing me.
Speaker 2: Well, the other question is do you say love you every time you hang up the phone from your wife?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't need to do it more often. We do it with the kids. Yes.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny how a turn of phrase can mean everything? Though, just that little twist in what you're saying. Because yesterday I had my normal Tuesday meltdown on a Wednesday, I just thought I'd changed things up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, push pushing you forward to that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I went and picked Harper up from school for the little reception kid, and she goes on the playground after school, and to get hurt. To get that kid off the playground is just and she was doing it on purpose. I was like, half, we have to go You've got dance and she was like completely ignoring me.
Speaker 1: So you see steams that come from your face.
Speaker 2: I was just building up from building up because, as you will know, I tried to have a nap in the afternoon yesterday, which is very important for the breakfast radio announcer, and I had about eight phone calls in that time, one of which was my husband.
Speaker 3: Going, well, where are you? What are you doing? Are you picking up the kids?
Speaker 2: Like no, lack of understanding of hey, I'm just trying to get some rest here. AnyWho, It built and built and built into an absolute sonami when Harper was crying and I ended up yelling her. And Mum doesn't yell very often, so when I yelled, it sort of shocked her into submission, which is an awful feeling because your kids are supposed to feel safe with mum. But Mum lost her mind.
Speaker 3: So was that.
Speaker 2: And it was compounded by my husband walking in the house after a frantic phone called.
Speaker 3: Him saying I'm going to lose it. I'm going to lose it. You just need to get home. He booked in the house, he goes, it's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Ah no, why no, no, no, no, no, wait for it, Wait for it. This is a man who's lived with the world, one who's done breakfast radio for fifteen years. Now, why are you so grumpy?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can pictured right now. See I'm not a smart guy, and I'm not smarter, but even I know that that is just throwing fuel on the fire.
Speaker 2: And so after I had buried his body in the back count no, I said to him, you just need to turn that around and go.
Speaker 3: I can see that you're shattered and you're struggling. What can I do to help? You're a smart man.
Speaker 2: You can't be that stupid. We've been together for a very long time. And at that point, the thirteen year old walks into the room goes, oh mum, you regrouped.
Speaker 1: Yet, Oh my god, there's only one thing that he could do to make it even worse. And perhaps when you're burying him for the last thing and you're just sort of tapping the shovel on the top and you get a text message from him and all it reads is calm down.
Speaker 3: I just wanting to picture this.
Speaker 2: Adelaide Bea and Barbecue Festival, King's Birthday, long weekend, We've got punk night, We've got the loudest night in the calendar, headed line by the chats.
Speaker 3: The chats are going to be there, shall you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, the chats come on smoker.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 2: So Brad from Halett Cove, good morning.
Speaker 5: To you, Good morning.
Speaker 10: How are we?
Speaker 3: Wow? You got three friends?
Speaker 10: Yeah, sure to.
Speaker 1: I'm more than three. Butty my god, it's the popular.
Speaker 3: Okay, you like beer and you like barbecue.
Speaker 5: I love you, and I'm just coming off a big calorie depths of diet. So this is going to be pretty dangerous for me. But we're going to go hand, I think.
Speaker 1: Ex Okay, so are we potentially going to undo this entire diet? And can you take us through it? How many kilos did you lose? What was the goal?
Speaker 5: Right? So I started ninety three. I was a bit poorky, mind you. I'm sick to and a bit, but I'm down to seventy five today. I was done within twelve weeks, pretty quick.
Speaker 1: So are you You got a six pack?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: Not a six pack? It's still a little bit of fluff there, but it's it's looking better, Brad.
Speaker 2: So when you talk about calorie deficits, so that's that's the notion, is that you expend more calories than you intake in your mouth. So what sort of what were you eating during the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so a lot of watermelons. I MI like one point one and a half killos of watermelon a day just so I can stuff my face and keep the belly full. Yeah, yeah, it was just it's not a lot. It's just a lot of letters, a lot of salad, and then just trying to keep my protein in there. But yeah, it's it's pretty hard. I'm hungry, so this would be good.
Speaker 3: Do you feel good now though?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I feel a lot better, a lot more comfortable in my appearance and just my physicality. So yeah, definitely a lot better.
Speaker 3: Do you know what, good on you, Brad?
Speaker 2: Like I love people that have that discipline to be able to, you know, cut back alcohol and restrict their diet just to get to where they want to be. A bit on you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Good on your rad. And what we do now as well, is that if you're trying to meet a calorie expectation, we could probably handle that in about one two of these craft beers be and barbe white calorie dance jokes, what.
Speaker 2: Calor Brad's dumb? Brad has detox to retox.
Speaker 3: That's what is happening here.
Speaker 1: Battle of the Rules.
Speaker 4: Are simple, Hazy about to hear six songs from the same year.
Speaker 3: They can selected their song as a place.
Speaker 1: I let it go.
Speaker 3: That song is gone.
Speaker 4: Now let's get into the mangos that are ready to battle back to you and Hazy.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, So here's the deal. It's a chance for you the listener, to choose and music and we've turned it into a really fierce, far too competitive little game.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, sitting at eight seven as it stands in the Grand Tally Battle of the Bangers, you.
Speaker 1: Could square it up this week, jokes, I could. I'm ready to go. Should we go straight to general to see what year we're dealing with?
Speaker 3: What we've got, mister generator?
Speaker 1: Two thousand and one. Okay, I think two thousand and one was a pretty good year for chunes. Ready to go, first song name means you have locked it in and then you're absolutely set. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Also, if you leave it to the last one, that's what you get. That's what you get, and you don't get upset.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. It's a good change. It's a rare lot yourself in the first one. I believe this is the life house.
Speaker 3: You love this song, It's not quite for me, no.
Speaker 1: Okay, Next song please Destiny chart for me? What was that from Charlie Angels? Okay, not for me as well?
Speaker 11: Next one, same thing, running out of time?
Speaker 1: Know Nellie for you know Nelly? For me?
Speaker 3: This is this is prime?
Speaker 1: Not for me? Okay, Next one, I'm going to two songs left father line Shu.
Speaker 10: That up.
Speaker 1: The fifth of six songs. Jodes, you've locked yourself in with trained drops of JUDI. Oh my gosh, so I have to choose the EI don't have a choice. Well, please be something good? Okay, I like it. I'm not exactly sure who sings it? What would you do sing? City High City hut high of course? Okay, okay, Hi, what would you do versus train? Okay? I see what's going on here.
Speaker 3: Please with the way.
Speaker 1: That's just I still trying to learn the artists of my particular song City High v Train. Please get voting out, Jodie and Hazy. It is eighty seven in my favor for your draw coming on.
Speaker 2: Do you know what Mike save you? Where the beam drops in and they do that little or archmispope.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, get up on your meat and stop making tieduses. And that's why I should vote for myself.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know now.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know.
Speaker 8: I need to know what's.
Speaker 1: In the news today to know just what you need to.
Speaker 2: Know, what you need to know. With Jody and Hazy headlines this morning, betrayal debraele Furnace bombshell statement about Hugh Jackman divorce.
Speaker 1: So I saw that coming.
Speaker 2: She's issued a public statement following the news that she and her ex husband Hugh Jackman have reached a major agreement in their divorce she filed on May twenty three. By the way, the reason for divorce is because Jackman was linked to his Broadway coaster Sutton Foster, who starred in a show called Younger, which is a bit of a gen Z show. But she's very good in it and seems very likable. However, I don't know how the two of them have been painted now that this has come to life.
Speaker 3: The insinuation is that he had an affair.
Speaker 1: Right with her, yes, and he's with her right now.
Speaker 3: Yes yes, yes.
Speaker 2: She's a Broadway musical star as well, so they start in a Broadway show.
Speaker 3: Together, and that's I think where the connection began.
Speaker 1: Which I always think too, by the way, like in those situations like in the acting industry, Broadway, etc. It's such an intimate, intimate setting where you sort of feel like maybe not overly surprised.
Speaker 4: No, it's kind of weird because you're kissing each other for work. People get really confused, Like I went to acting school and a friend of mine like it actually happened where they were kissing so much all the time at school and it's part of study, but it then got confusing, like what feelings are real and what feelings are part of working?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah. The good thing about us Jo's and that is never falling in love with each other and everyone who works in breakfast radio is that you see each other first in the morning at that other person's absolute worst, the worst.
Speaker 2: I know I know by now, and not really to have discussions with you before five am, Vickers. It will be a one way, dark times not reciprocated, and I'm just met with that look that you get on your face.
Speaker 1: It's also physically not there, not there, having from my makeup.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you meant physically I'm revolting.
Speaker 1: No, No, you're fine. You're fine, but I know that I'm not okay anyway.
Speaker 3: This is what Deborah Lee had to say.
Speaker 2: My heart and compassion goes out to everyone who has traversed the traumatic journey of betrayal. It's a profound wound that cuts deep. However, I believe in a higher power and that God slash the universe. Whatever you relate to is your guidance is always working for us. Very classy that maintained a dignified silence the whole time. They've never talked about it until now. And she's like, well, well screw it. What if I like to lose I just I did that thing where I go down the rabbit hole of reading comments where I lose faith in humanity. People are nasty, like, what about this? Sorry, deb but your time in the limelight is dimming. Someone else said he dumped her for a younger model about ten years overdue. Isn't that kind? And this peanut said, returning to yourself and living with your own integrity, values and boundaries is liberation and freedom, especially when you get a big chunk of someone else's money to.
Speaker 1: Go with it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm pretty sure she raised those adopted kids so he could go off and travel the globe and.
Speaker 3: Do whatever he needs to. Oh, people made me cross.
Speaker 1: But also, wake up, wake up, you got cut in a relationship. He's wolverine. Okay, it's bloody wolverine. You're going to get cut. You deal with wolverine, You're going to get cut.
Speaker 2: That's the physical challenge that she took on when she married him. She should have known that, you're so true.
Speaker 1: Blades in the knuckles. Yeah, massive, massive barrier in relationships.
Speaker 2: We've always said, it's a real barrier to intimacy, isn't it. Someone slices you open.
Speaker 1: Depends what you're into.
Speaker 3: Well, hazy, there's no question.
Speaker 2: Now. Eyebrows were raise when we thought, hmmm, who's going to play for the Sixers this season?
Speaker 1: If I was leaving Kendrick Davis, they like, oh, what's happening?
Speaker 3: He's gone?
Speaker 2: And then next minute, Bang, Bryce Cotton, the Monster, Montrez Harald back in town.
Speaker 3: Bang, let's bring in our next guest, DJ Pasilvich.
Speaker 2: What the hell has happened in the last week at the Sixes.
Speaker 10: I don't know, but it's been a great, great week for the city. Obviously, We've signed probably the arguably the best player they ever played in the NBL and Bryce and then the most probably double at big last season in montre So it's been a good week of recruiting.
Speaker 1: Geez. I mean, it's all official now, DJ. Can you tell us was this in the works for a while or were you guys like, oh boy, what a few weeks? And also what sort of what sort of handed you and say, the likes of Isaac Humphries play in the recruiting process.
Speaker 10: With Bryce, it was pretty unexpected, honestly, because we all thought he was going to Japan. Like I messed with him last year because I could see he was a bit unhappy, and we had a chat and he said, no, no, I finish off the season and see what I'll do. But we were all had the intentions that he was going to Japan, and then Matt Weston, I don't know, worked his magic and next thing you know, he's signed with us for a three year deal. And then the discussion of bringing back Monster and we had a few discussions and chats and he's like, yeah, I want to come back. I want to win a championship, like we were close last year. We just you know, I think we too many distractions and whatnot. But now we're ready to rock and roll and we're still not done. I still we got one important one local spots of fields.
Speaker 3: So how spice is it going to be?
Speaker 2: So Round one in Perth, Bryce Cotton taking on the Red Army.
Speaker 4: Oh my very.
Speaker 2: Goodness, is juicy, isn't it. The NBA would be crazy not to set that up.
Speaker 10: Oh there'll be a few stories a few teams we play. Obviously Bryce going to Perth, we playing in Sydney and stuff like that. But it's exciting. I think this is great for the league. Obviously Bryce has gone out and said there's no beef with him in the Red Army. But again, when you play against an old team, you want everything, so he'll be excited to go. I don't even know who we're playing round one, so maybe it.
Speaker 1: Is DJ Vasilivitch aka Captain fancy Pants. Where are you off to today? By the way, ah, this is.
Speaker 10: Me and my partner Peger are off to a bit of a holiday, going to Italy, Greece and back up in Serbia for a little bit. It's so well over due holiday. Not a basketball holiday, it's actually a holiday, so I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: How's your Serbian? Are you up to date with it? Are you?
Speaker 10: I'm fluent nowhere, I'm fluent, my dad says. I speak a bit of gibberish in that sort of sense, But a couple of days over there and I'll be fluent as ever.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, if you could you sign off with thank you so much, Joy and Hazy. I'm off on my holiday now. Oh see you want to get back in Serbian.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Jody and Hazy. I hope you enjoyed the cold. I will send your picture of me drinking a cocktail by I know that