Speaker 1: Okay, Ben lemon Bell.
Speaker 2: The new sound of nov Mornings in twenty twenty three is early Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Tease Ben Lemon Bell from six AM and Jodi and Hazy.
Speaker 1: From seven Absolutely loving in the morning.
Speaker 4: Smile, I guess I'm driving Showy.
Speaker 5: Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 2: It's the new sound of nover in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Adelaide, Good morning Andrew Hayes. How are you.
Speaker 7: I'm doing so well from Monday, Joe. It's good to see you, and welcome aboard this morning to everyone. If it's your first time, it's okay. We'll be gentle and we can have some fun.
Speaker 5: It's all good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay. I just want to say I don't want to alarm people because if you're listening in for the first time, two weekends in a row, you've been solo.
Speaker 2: So why does your wife hate you.
Speaker 5: I'm not really sure what's going on here.
Speaker 7: I don't there's a hidden message because I've been assured that my marriage is as strong as ever. It's week two. We've had a bit of loanely time. I've got to say, I don't know what to do it myself. Saturday, I sat there and I thought you would go. I've really really spent some personal time, and I did everything I need to do very very quickly, and then I had the rest of the Saturday night. I ended up doing what good dads do, and I fell asleep on the couch at nine o'clock with my back.
Speaker 5: Tilted back, with my neck out.
Speaker 7: And I woke up at one of the o'clock in the morning like this, Where am I try to go to bed?
Speaker 2: It's like dribble all down the side of your mouth. God, that's sad.
Speaker 5: That was me.
Speaker 2: Your weekend, My weekend was solid, was good?
Speaker 5: Solid? What does that mean? It sounds like you punched out three hundred beers? What is that? Was solid?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 2: No, it was just nice. Just went out to dinner with some girlfriends. Huh Saturday night?
Speaker 5: Did you catch up with the girls?
Speaker 2: Caught up with the girl and how are they? It's so good? Oh yeah, all so good. I toiled down under wrapped up yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 7: Congratulations to Jay Vine and also congratulations of Grace Brown who won the women's t tou a few days ago. But look love to see it because the street has absolutely come alive with lycra and look at that.
Speaker 5: The spirit like will live on for the next sort of couple of months. Yeah, with the clip clops in the cafe, it's nice.
Speaker 6: Then it's going to die out and then all the mammals will go. You know what, I actually don't like riding a bike.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's actually I started riding a bike to try and attract a mate and it's not working.
Speaker 5: What's going on here?
Speaker 6: A big show coming up? Judge Jody, ask us anything. Jody's Juice Free for twenty three. All you have to do is get on air to be in the running for a.
Speaker 2: Grand in your bank account. It's pretty easy week for the rest of the year. How good.
Speaker 7: We'll just take care of you for a full year, and then after that you're buy yourself.
Speaker 5: That's a big enough headstart. You've got to really sort of fend for yourself after that. But a good solid year.
Speaker 6: It's exactly right, Hazy the old send the wrong text message to the wrong person trick.
Speaker 2: I did it on the weekend.
Speaker 7: It's reeks of another out of Boddy experience. Just random situations seem to find you more than most people.
Speaker 2: It's like the universe has gone haha.
Speaker 7: And let's play a practical joke. Who should we choose Jody. We chose her a couple of days ago.
Speaker 6: Nah.
Speaker 5: Nah, she's very accessible. Go again, Let's go for it again.
Speaker 2: Go again.
Speaker 6: So on the weekend I saw an Instagram video. It reminded me of my work wife TIF. You know Tip very well from ten years. First, she's about to be our weather girl. She's incredible, she was on Singapore's Next Top Model. Just a stunning looking creature. But she likes to take the mickey out of herself. So for example, if she does a piece to camera, which we call in the business, she'll look back at it and she will go, oh my god, I look so stunning. Look at how gorgeous like look.
Speaker 5: And it's also funny because she's not arrogant at all.
Speaker 6: No, she's the most humble person you'll ever meet. So I saw this video. I'm going to play a little snippet of it. Let me explain. It's a mini TIF, right. So it's a little girl, she's a very pretty little girl, and she was asked by her mum, oh, what's on your face?
Speaker 2: Have a listen, Chloe, what is on your face? It all again, Chloe, what is on your face?
Speaker 6: Beauty? That look on her face is like like beauty, Like, what are you even talking about?
Speaker 2: How is this even in question?
Speaker 6: So at the same time, on the weekend, I was having a conversation with my sister in law who sent me a horrendously offensive message that made me laugh.
Speaker 2: So we started a conversation about that.
Speaker 6: She said, you have to get the Coals magazine because we have a real affinity for salads. Her and I like, we love a good salad. She's like, get the Coals magazine. And I sent back to her, is this what we've become?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Are we talking about the Coals magazines?
Speaker 6: And she basically replied words that insinuated in graphic terms that the Coals magazine provides her with more joy than any man could.
Speaker 2: I can flag it.
Speaker 5: That's very professionally put.
Speaker 6: So I I screamshot that and I sent it to you for a laugh because I knew it would make you laugh. And then at the same time that I was going to send my bosses at Channel ten, two of them, like basically my boss and the second in charge. I meant to send them the video of many tiff I didn't. I sent them the video of the conversation with my sister in.
Speaker 5: Law feedback response, do.
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 2: He replied, whoa?
Speaker 7: He's a loss of words. I could say as whoa, and you can see it on his face as well.
Speaker 2: And then my other boss replied, I don't understand any of this. I'm like, don't worry about it.
Speaker 7: I don't understand. But what I do know is that you're no longer required a channel.
Speaker 2: He won't be gracing them with my presence on.
Speaker 5: Oh jeez.
Speaker 7: If you're in a texting relationship or some kind of relationship with Jade text you just be careful, be careful.
Speaker 2: Tread cautiously.
Speaker 8: Story tells you.
Speaker 6: With your family away, you had the opportunity to jump on board the White Lotus train.
Speaker 2: What did you think?
Speaker 5: How good?
Speaker 7: The hotel manager, Yes, very very good. I've just seen season one and look every single character by the end of it, You're like, I am in love with all of them, and this is I know what all the fuss is about now. And a few little twists and turns, a few little scenes where you go, WHOA.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to like spoiler alert, but.
Speaker 6: Tanya will no longer be on White Lotus when it comes back. Tania is your favorite Jennifer Coolidge. So now she's opting for some other screen time on TikTok, and in her first video, she shows off her skills by performing one of the great lyrics of all time, Jenny from the Block.
Speaker 4: Hi, this is my first TikTok and I was trying to think of something cool to do, and I think, I think I'm just going to do a poem that I like. Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still Jenny, Jenny, Jenny from the Block.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I really really like it.
Speaker 5: That's perfect. It's just perfect.
Speaker 6: Guess who that was at the end, who says I like that, I really like that.
Speaker 2: Jennerson. No, it's Jeff.
Speaker 5: What's a solid endorsement right there.
Speaker 2: It's not bad, is it.
Speaker 6: Kanye heading to Australia. The rapper is taking a trip down Under with twenty seven year old Bianca Censory to meet his new wife's Melbourne based family.
Speaker 2: I mean, how good.
Speaker 6: Let you marry someone and then you go quite like to meet your family.
Speaker 7: I'm sure the parents will absolutely approve of Kanye, because you know, he's so humble.
Speaker 8: Everybody wants to know what I would do if I didn't win.
Speaker 9: I guess we'll never know.
Speaker 6: So he had this whirlwinded wedding to the Australian architect Bianca earlier this month. And then the rapper who now goes by ya just yay?
Speaker 2: Is it yay? I'm looking at producers.
Speaker 7: Aree it's definitely yay. Can confirm as well that his producer Sean. I'm not sure how old you are Sean by your comment before, you might be sixty or seventy.
Speaker 5: He said, I think it's yee. It's not yee? Can ye shortened yay.
Speaker 6: It comes two months after West forty five finalized his divorce from Kim kar Dashian, with whom he shares four children.
Speaker 2: That was a real stable relationship.
Speaker 7: Wasn't it better than Kim? And Chris Humphries got's it seventy two days?
Speaker 2: Was it less than?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 6: Well we now Beyonce has stunned everyone in a beautiful gown as she entertains stars including Kendall, Jennet, Rebel Wilson, Ellen Pompeo from Gray's Anatomy and Millie McIntosh. I don't know who that is at the Atlantis Royal high opening in Dubai in a twenty four million dollar performance. Can I say last week my sister in law said to me, John, who's her husband, is back in Dubai. He was running this whole shebang, and she flew out very quickly to go and watch this performance. I've just fielded a phone call from her. She's on night two. She's ticking over very very well. She said that Beyonce performance was the most amazing thing she's ever seen in her life.
Speaker 2: And she got Blue Ivy up on stage. Real daughter, they did something together.
Speaker 5: She certainly hasn't lost it. Beyonce yep, better than the original.
Speaker 6: They banned all recordings, so they had to put their phones in like a special bag so no one could could actually record it. But it was incredible, she said, unbelievable. And she's still stalking Ellen Pompeo trying to get in anoder.
Speaker 7: There you go, are so Beyonce as well, just to enter that category of genuine flawless humans.
Speaker 2: Flawless human look at it.
Speaker 7: As far as I know, there's only three Beyonce. Yes, you got Conroy, scary You're going to are your fourth, your top four. I didn't think this was going to go this at all.
Speaker 6: What if dot Com helps Aussies make the most out of every trip.
Speaker 7: Book a hotel, fly, surfboard and snorkel or before you can say bricky buffet.
Speaker 2: And jump on the water and get started.
Speaker 5: What if it's Aussie for travel?
Speaker 6: Well, hazy, this is the start of our third week together.
Speaker 2: So far, so good, Yeah, so far, so good. No conflict, no arguments.
Speaker 7: It feels like you're about to say, but however, however, but however, save sort of bracket.
Speaker 6: Something happened this week that you well, your eyebrows will rise, let's just say that.
Speaker 2: So I got a package on my desk and it was from Channel seven. Lovely. I thought, what a Channel seven sending me?
Speaker 6: And so I open it up and it's this awesome like spill the tea kind of like cocktail shaker and all these little bottles, you know, these mini alcohol bottles.
Speaker 2: And I was like, that's really nice. And then I glance over to your desk.
Speaker 7: Now it's just me sitting at my desk with nothing on it. It's playing a thumb war with myself. Where's mine?
Speaker 6: Why wouldn't your own employer, if they indeed value valued your contribution, why wouldn't they send you a nice little gift back.
Speaker 7: I'm assuming they're they're sitting there going, ah haz everyone, Well, what's the point? He's on our books anyway, So don't worry about him. Let's not don't even think about whether this will cause a bit of a fracture in.
Speaker 5: The team at Nova. No, they'll be above that. Don't won't take it personally at all.
Speaker 6: Who's sitting in the marketing department at seven going let's just run who should we send these gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Little gifts out to? Jody Otie? She works at Channel ten. That makes sense.
Speaker 7: Let's give it to Jody. And let's not even give it to the team. Let's just give it directly to Jody. That makes sense, doesn't it. He'll be fine, he won't carry on about it at all.
Speaker 2: I just saw a genuine twitch in your face, like hook.
Speaker 5: The what what if?
Speaker 2: And you regress to a five year old. You're looking at me like why.
Speaker 3: Is she ing it?
Speaker 7: One genuinely jumped on the ground, started stamping my feet and punching the ground like my two year old daughter, Lottie.
Speaker 6: But however, you got something nice from my workplace.
Speaker 7: Yes, thank you very much to our paramount who sent through a little gift pack out promoting nineteen twenty three, which is just a box of shredded paper and some lemons. And I don't know how to make lemonade, but it's a good box, my general.
Speaker 2: Den send you a box of lemons to look.
Speaker 5: It's really nice, isn't it.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Joey?
Speaker 7: Just going through it as we speak, and you feel free to take those lemons too, because you know what good are they to me?
Speaker 5: Actually have a lemon tree as well.
Speaker 2: Quit it for a second.
Speaker 6: I'm taking their lemons out because it's got a sticker with a finger pointing to underneath.
Speaker 5: This is a bit complicated, get into that.
Speaker 7: Sure, well, I'm not supposed to know how these little seat Is there a secret compartment?
Speaker 5: Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 6: Secrets?
Speaker 2: What's the movie about prohibition?
Speaker 6: Ooh yeah, well then obviously there's a secret secret compartment.
Speaker 2: You lift this up.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, shotgun. Ah, it's a big bottle of alcohol in there. I know.
Speaker 7: I think there's a firm lesson in this. I'm still trying to work it out. Can you make any sense to me?
Speaker 2: I can I know exactly what the lesson is? Your employer doesn't value you.
Speaker 7: Okay, I thought it was just like free stuff.
Speaker 5: A big fan of this.
Speaker 7: Shady gives producers Zoe to really shine first and foremost.
Speaker 5: Welcome to you, your mining goes.
Speaker 6: But also it's a bittersweet, isn't it Because when you get it right that someone's dined and you celebrate that fact, it feels it feels.
Speaker 7: Wrong, yeah, but it also feels really right because the feeling that you get from having a little win, yeah, really really takes over the fact that they don't along with this.
Speaker 5: And they're not going to complain about it.
Speaker 2: They're not going to stay dead, am I? Right?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Let's rip into it.
Speaker 10: Well, first one, were ready, Barry Humphries.
Speaker 4: In your introduction, you described me as a female impersonator.
Speaker 5: Well, it's almost right. I think I'm a housewife impersonator.
Speaker 10: John Barry Humphries an Australian comedian, actor, author, and satirist. He is best known for writing and playing his on stage and television alter ego Dame Edna born February nineteen thirty four, Dead or Alive.
Speaker 5: Ladies.
Speaker 6: First, he's past very confident about me.
Speaker 5: Yes, I believe he has passed as well.
Speaker 7: But look blessed him. No doubt he's watching us right now in heaven. Good morning to you, Barry.
Speaker 10: Yes, good morning to you Barry, because he's alive, well and truly. Yeah yeah, nut, yeah, okay, all right, next up this one, this song will be a little more fun with grumpy Cat tired air source nicknamed grumpy Cat, an American internet celebrity cat known for her permanently grumpy face, which was caused by an underbite.
Speaker 2: She did her alive.
Speaker 6: I'm guessing grumpy Cat was so angry that eventually it consumed her and filled her.
Speaker 2: So we're saying dead hazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I know this because didn't she die from heart disease?
Speaker 5: I just made that, But she did pass.
Speaker 2: She did pass.
Speaker 10: Your both correct, I point to you each.
Speaker 7: Stop celebrating. I mean grumpy Cat will live on in our hearts forever.
Speaker 2: Of course. Yeah yeah. In the business was.
Speaker 6: A special, special little place in my heart for grumpy Cat.
Speaker 10: And I remember coffees on the line here, so you're scoring evenly.
Speaker 9: I need someone to.
Speaker 2: Win down to buy coffees.
Speaker 10: Yep, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: Liza Minelly no.
Speaker 10: Live Manelli an actress, singer, dance and choreographer, known for her commanding stage presence and her role as Sally Bowles in Cabaret. She's won an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony Award. Born in March nineteen forty six, Dead or Alive.
Speaker 2: She's won an award this morning for still being alive.
Speaker 7: Okay, coming in strong and I'm just trying to wreck my brain lis Manelli, I'm spaghetti.
Speaker 10: I mean, ma'am, and you're gone.
Speaker 5: You got to lose yourself. No quite, No, I think I think has actually passed away. Unfortunately.
Speaker 10: Yay, she's a lie, so hazy copy on you, skinny gap with a sweet.
Speaker 7: I've got I don't have my wallet, ask us anything, just another opportunity to really break down the barriers. Sam, get to know you as you get to know us. No question is off limits.
Speaker 6: I mean, you guys think it's fun. I think it's terrifying, but whatever, it's.
Speaker 7: Good exposing the true, which is the best way to really really tap into someone's solemn.
Speaker 3: My ride produce a short oh correct, and I'm the fun one who gets to go through all the questions and go, oh, this one's gonna stump the grinds. So you're ready ready for a Monday session.
Speaker 9: Look, Penny, are.
Speaker 2: You ready for a Monday session?
Speaker 5: It's early, but okay, so away.
Speaker 2: For a few days. You're up for it? Sorry, sure, pleasure.
Speaker 3: So Penny from No Longer South has said, Jody and Hazy, I just love waking up with you too. The question I would like to ask is, having been in radio for a few years, has either of you ever accidentally sworn on air before?
Speaker 11: Yes, sir, Yes, and yes several times have you yeah, okay, big time. Yeah, a couple of times of the previous employee, but then employee before that as well. I've actually, and I'll make this condensed as possible, I've never told this story before because I feared for my radio life.
Speaker 2: Now you're in a safe space.
Speaker 5: Save space, tight knit and over family, all that.
Speaker 2: It's so fine.
Speaker 5: So I was doing it.
Speaker 6: After two weeks, you're really ingrained here and over family. Nothing you could say I could get.
Speaker 2: You fired, So go for it, very good.
Speaker 7: A couple weeks into a previous job, I tried to do a little thing where the mic was on, but I played a different bit of audio and then I was going to come off the back. It was going to be very very technical and it was probably above me. Anyway, I stuffed it all up and I thought the mic was down, and I pressed the audio on the wrong bit and I crashed.
Speaker 5: The song was an absolute mess.
Speaker 7: And then, thinking the MIC's off, I screamed at the top of my lung, this is a true story for sake, and then screamed out the F word, like from the belly. And then I sat there going, I can't believe I did that. I'm thinking, you know, I can't believe I stuffed that bit of audio, and I looked down and thought, how can I hear myself?
Speaker 5: The MIC's were on.
Speaker 7: I sunk to the floor and I looked at my phone waiting for the boss to call me. Yeah, he never called me. I never spoke of it. Somehow this happened like mid afternoon on a Saturday. No one said anything. A few people and I had access to the Facebook page people write on Facebook deleted by me, and we got away with that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, true story.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you why you got away with that? Because no one it was okay. I apologize, everyone listens to thank you.
Speaker 9: I'm a little worried about our jobs now, Jodie, this could happen.
Speaker 2: I want to hear about the time I dropped in their.
Speaker 3: Far Oh gosh, ye, you're both going to get me fired.
Speaker 6: So I am at a previous employer during a song, assumed that the guy behind the panel was like, you know, good enough for his job to turn the microphones off between songs.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it happens, sometimes you forget.
Speaker 6: So he went to the toilet unbeknownst to me, left the mics on. We were talking about a quiz that we did, and I said, if anyone gets the answer to number ten right, I will run naked in this studio.
Speaker 5: Where that sounds like a radio skit.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. It wasn't.
Speaker 6: And so then everyone came running from everyone. Mics are on, the mics.
Speaker 2: Are on, and we had one complaint.
Speaker 6: So there was someone that rang in and said, oh my god, she gonna apologize for saying near fom And then we had forty nine callers going, when is she going to get naked in this studio?
Speaker 9: Typical radio radio?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 9: Our next question is from Dave from Elizabeth grow.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, I googled Hazy on the weekend. It's always good, always good to google.
Speaker 2: No it's not. It can't know. It never ends well.
Speaker 9: But I'm with you, Hazy.
Speaker 3: I google myself every now and again on the right side of the track.
Speaker 9: Googled Hazy on.
Speaker 3: The weekend, and you're right, he's a spitting image of the state premiere Peter malanowskis Maley. What I want to know is how much is Hazy benching at the gym? And I bet it's more than Malie?
Speaker 11: Ok?
Speaker 6: Did I not text you on the weekend saying I just made eight kilos my bitch?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Eight kilos.
Speaker 7: That's a killer's on both sides, Sean, that's a combination of sixteen kilos.
Speaker 5: Jodi was pushing out incredible stuff. Are you So?
Speaker 7: I don't do your classic bench press because I had a shoulder coconstruction back in the day. It just hurts my shoulder, so I do dumb bells, so not that much. I'm just going to concede defeat here. Malie's built upstairs. Yeah, so I'm going to say he's going to bench more than official.
Speaker 6: So, I, previous to taking this job, would go to the gym every single morning with Malie and he's there so I could witness exactly what he's doing.
Speaker 5: What sort of waits person is he is? He is? He lowed like.
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 5: He's a gentleman.
Speaker 2: He's he's very very low key, does a.
Speaker 5: Lot of abs right good and shows.
Speaker 2: Never seen him do legs?
Speaker 5: Would you call him legs?
Speaker 3: And our final question from Peter from Plimpton is, guys, I know you have been working together for only a few weeks, but just wondering what your most embarrassing moment is so far between each other?
Speaker 2: Oh, have we had what?
Speaker 5: That's a good good question.
Speaker 6: I mean I don't think there is. Like I laughed so hard, I spat.
Speaker 7: On the desk, Yeah that was sold and another piece has spit hit me fair in the eyeball. And then just days later Jody was diagnosed with COVID. I suppose anything that was a probably slightly embarrassing bit of a smack. And the old ego for me, Sean was when I found out that I was probably the third string in line for this job.
Speaker 6: We like to be super judgmental in the show. If you send us in your dilemmas at breakfast at No. Over nine one nine dot com dot AU, we'll do our darndest to give you our advice about what you should do with your life?
Speaker 2: What about this one? You're on a aka Jody, Here is my question. Just got divorced? The bad news?
Speaker 6: I'm forty five and got a couple of kids. Why is that bad news? In what universe? Can that be bad news?
Speaker 7: You've been okay, there's two things. We've been blessed for having a couple of kids. But I suppose it could be a curse. If you're back on the dating scene, you're trying to woo some youngsters.
Speaker 2: He's got good news, though.
Speaker 6: I'm in great shape, no big gut or love handles, have all my hair or my teeth, and my professional level job. So what do you think of the youngest women? I can honestly try to talk up without looking like some dirty perv or being laughed off Tinder. Obviously, the twenty to twenty five crowd is off limits. Yes they are because they're old enough to.
Speaker 2: Be your children. But what is the rule? Ten years signed hot divorce? E?
Speaker 6: WowWee. I don't even know where to start with this. Like, for goodness sake, I have a professional level job.
Speaker 7: Good for you, You've really taken the next step as a forty five year old.
Speaker 6: If you don't have a professional job by the time you're forty five, good loggies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I was at university for twenty years for I finally found my feet.
Speaker 2: I no longer work on the check out at cults.
Speaker 5: It's a great move.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 5: It's a real partner attracted too, to have a genuine job.
Speaker 6: It's a genuine question though, because I've got friends that are recently divorced and they're sort of pushing fifty and like, in terms of females, a like who should you go for?
Speaker 2: But be who would go for you? Is the other question that I have. What do you reckon?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: I reckon if you Leonardo DiCaprio, you can do whatever the hell you want. You can also set a limits on how old these girls are are that she dates, and if they get over a particular age, you say see you later.
Speaker 5: Next that's Leo DiCaprio. He's a little bit different.
Speaker 2: He's not Leo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a stranger.
Speaker 7: The thing for me is, if let's say that this gentleman in particular was trying to pursue a young lady who's twenty to twenty five, I just feel like such different interests. I just compare myself to when I was twenty to where I am right now in terms of how he used to go about things and just how I mean.
Speaker 5: It's a good old saying, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Like I finally I knew what I know now Back then, Yeah, I wouldn't have done that, and I wouldn't have drunk that, and I wouldn't have done.
Speaker 5: This, and I wouldn't have done that. So we could be here all day.
Speaker 6: But also, this woman is going to be a stepmother to the children, so you've got to factor that in as well. Let's go to Abbey in the newsroom. She's got some real thoughts on this.
Speaker 2: Abs Yeah.
Speaker 12: Look, it just depends I think on well, what's he looking for to start with? Like does he want a relationship or does he just want to hook up? I was my ex and I there was a big age difference between us, how much eighteen years? Oh yeah, so I am not a fan like looking back now though I think I was only twenty two at the time, I was way too young and that's probably why I work out.
Speaker 2: So he was forty Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow, we I was going to say, there have you. I'm like It was that way because I was like, hang on, you were going out with the four year old.
Speaker 12: But you know, if he's forty five and he's in a like asking for a friend, I've just got back on the app.
Speaker 6: So, Judge, Jodi is not a platform for you to solicit dates, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I'm desperate here, can't be both? No, no, no, no okay.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty fourteen, forty five year old man in good Nick has a professional job?
Speaker 2: What age is too young? And have you been in this situation?
Speaker 6: Let's go to Kate in Westlakes. Good morning, Kate, how are you?
Speaker 8: What do you think are both great?
Speaker 6: What sort of age bracket should he be dipping his toe into the water.
Speaker 1: Honestly, age is just a number, and it depends on how many sure the person is. I'm in my mid twenties and I've talked to people in my forties in their forties. Do you so it's just a matter of maturity and whether or not their values and where there are at life matches.
Speaker 2: Kate, would you be prepared to take on a couple of kids with a man in his mid forties?
Speaker 1: I've talked to people with kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, there there you go.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Kate's in the running for three for twenty twenty two.
Speaker 6: Tash from Gaula, what do you think? What sort of age brackets should he be playing in?
Speaker 8: Probably twenty five Oregon twenty four about twenty five?
Speaker 2: Would you have common interests? You reckon Toash?
Speaker 8: I definitely think so, but I reckon it depends. It really depends on the mentality of the person. Because some twenty five year olds have their you know, their stuff order and others signe. Everyone's different, but it's really dependent on both the individuals of what they're looking for.
Speaker 6: Long fans, Tasha, I feel like you might have an age difference in your relationship.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so me and my planner are, well, we're getting married in November and we have twenty years between us.
Speaker 2: Whooa, So you're twenty.
Speaker 8: What I'm twenty eight and my planner's forty eight?
Speaker 5: There you go?
Speaker 8: And he comes with four children, so and his youngest is my age. So it really depends. Yes, it was really weird at the start, don't get me wrong, but you know, love conquerable.
Speaker 7: Come on the initial chat, the first chat with his child who was the same age as you, What was that like?
Speaker 8: It was his kids were quite a little bit uneasy and so with my father about the situation. But yeah, it was very interesting to start off with. But you know, two years later and they're getting married and everything.
Speaker 6: So your dad and him, are they close in age?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How close?
Speaker 13: Only? Well, I think that's sticks roughly. I think it's such a sick Yeah, it's like they're really close. But I think, like I said, it comes down to the mentality.
Speaker 8: Of the individuals. You know, you could have obviously you don't want to be going for an eighteen year old, no, but you know, there's got to be some morals and values in there.
Speaker 2: I think that's fascinating. Thank you so much for the call.
Speaker 6: You are in the running for free for twenty three as well.
Speaker 2: Take one more.
Speaker 5: Let's take one more.
Speaker 6: Okay J from Coramandal Valley thoughts, feelings and motions around this.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Look, personally, I think that fifteen years is probably the match, especially at forty five. I feel like thirty.
Speaker 7: Thirty yet to be going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, do you have any experience in this little area?
Speaker 8: No, I don't know. My husband and I are only three months apart. My sister is married to someone who's about twelve years older the pair. Yeah, and it works for them. She's in her early thirties piece, yeah, like mid forties. But I just don't think any and you know, like to two different decades apart.
Speaker 13: Who's sort of like I just don't think there's enough interest or yeah, yeah, I don't know. Okay, say mentality I gues.
Speaker 6: I think, thank you, Jade, you are in the running for free for twenty three quick living free for you.
Speaker 2: Happy good.
Speaker 7: Our next call is actually buzz Oldron who's just married his partner.
Speaker 5: She's sixty three and he's ninety three. Wow, do you know that she is big bad buzz god.
Speaker 6: I guess when you get to that age, like common interest.
Speaker 5: Honeymoon is wild too by all reports.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is my ruling.
Speaker 6: I don't think any age is off limits. I think if you can find happiness in someone, then that's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. Age is just a number.
Speaker 6: But I think for this dude, as long as you're coming from a place where you want to be genuinely happy and find someone you have a connection with and it's unconditional and it's beautiful, then that's fine. If you want a twenty year old just because you're being superficial.
Speaker 2: No good, not on.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, there you go.
Speaker 2: So don't be a predator. Yeah, it's my message.
Speaker 7: Here, which we've always said since day dot and Jodi and Hazy, don't be a predator.
Speaker 5: Good morning, welcome to the show. Don't be a predator.
Speaker 6: But no, I think I think, like, honestly, if you want to be with someone younger, great, go for it. If you can find common interests, awesome. But if you're just being a dirt bag, don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: Sounds like you're just keeping your options.
Speaker 6: What's on tomorrow's show, which is to boot topic Tuesday.
Speaker 5: This is We've got a really good response for this.
Speaker 7: So just some of those questions that the others wouldn't touch, we take them head on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we run with it, like bring it on.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So, if you've got one breakfast at Nova No. One nine dot com dot au, or jump on the show socials in particular Instagram, jump on at to Jodie and Hazy and send the questions through.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're going to play a little game of are you schnitting me tomorrow as well.
Speaker 2: We both have a story. One's true one's.
Speaker 7: Not yep, and also big congratulations. I love this to our very own Ben Harvey my god and he's lovely partner.
Speaker 2: Sam, Ben and Sam Little baby Ben on the way, Baby Ben, how exciting well for.
Speaker 5: As well to text through what name should it be? It's a little boy? What would you what would you go with?
Speaker 6: I wonder if this baby is going to be as like into gaming as she's going to come out.
Speaker 5: If it's a nerd, you say.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's going to get back.
Speaker 5: What about if it's a boy, a little baby Lebron baby Lebron, Lebron Harvey.
Speaker 9: Beautiful?
Speaker 7: That works, doesn't it? I think, all right, we got your first thing tomorrow and enjoy the rest of it. I don't forget to just jump on air at any stage to get in the Dwarf and Overs free for twenty three