Speaker 1: This is Noble one hundred. We are live from one of Melbourne's biggest families. Teacan's got us Ober with her eleven children. Lauren is on lunch duty time.
Speaker 2: We are in the car to school in about thirteen minutes. Tailey, do you have butter with your ham sandwich?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: Thirteen minutes for school? But I'm after I want cheese and vegimin.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm on my last lunch of eleven time?
Speaker 5: Call?
Speaker 3: Is everyone in their uniform?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Have we still got kids in pajamas?
Speaker 4: Do you think I think it's.
Speaker 3: Typer go to school?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: How old? She she's three?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: What about they all done toilet and teeth?
Speaker 3: Nobles? Everyone done their teeth? Addison? Have you brushed your teeth?
Speaker 1: She says, yes, Zoey Lauren Lauren as a dad, trust.
Speaker 3: Me, I'm not checking their breath Chaser.
Speaker 1: They are lying to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can always use threats though, Addison.
Speaker 3: Can you check if your brothers and sisters have all brushed their teeth for me?
Speaker 4: Otherwise? No tiny teddies for lunch?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've forgotten anyone. I'm just giving them money for the tuck shop.
Speaker 1: Will you forgot me? So I've got a Oh God, tea you and you'll be able to relate. Just the craziness at home at the moment. I've got three kids at home. Our youngest is Archie. We call him the liability because there's no fear on this kid. The only problem is with Archie. And I've touched on this before on the show, but I thought it was going to be a phase.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but he hasn't.
Speaker 1: Come out of this phase. In fact, he's leaning into it more. Oh like father, like son really. So Archie and I were out on the old electric bike cruising the mean streets of Bentley the other day.
Speaker 2: And sorry, is there a fight over there? Do we need to break it up with the boys?
Speaker 3: Do the parent boys behave yourselves. We're leaving in ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Jesus, what happened the hell? Fifty fifty cuffs?
Speaker 1: Does one of them have a shive?
Speaker 3: There you go, there's your lunch.
Speaker 1: He's usual your toothbrushes, brushes a shive. I've seen that on I think the hardest prisons. So Archie and I pull up at the red light the other day on the electric bike in Bentley. People are crossing the road and that's where he said it, it's.
Speaker 3: None nice work. What does it sound like one of them is drowning?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's him in the pool. But he said the same thing to the people that were walking.
Speaker 4: Across the pinstry.
Speaker 3: He must have learned that from me when I'm talking to you this morning.
Speaker 4: So how how often is he dropping it?
Speaker 1: It's like from about four o'clock in the afternoon when he's tired. We're entering f bomb territory. Oh so, like I am on highlight. So if we get, like an Amazon package delivered to the hair, someone rings the doorbell after four pm, I have to get to the person before because he'll tell him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you remember dot No, no, we got the idea, We got the idea. Do you remember?
Speaker 5: Do you remember Elon Musk's son visited the White House and he was he was telling the President that's right, sure your.
Speaker 1: Mouth sorry, sorry, Lauren, you can't do that. You've just put the handback in the fridge fully open.
Speaker 4: You can't read.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to kill the children?
Speaker 4: Liked? Come on, just leave me alone. I've made a living breakfasts and eleven lunch.
Speaker 1: Who wants some manola for lunch?
Speaker 3: Why are you another Ham?
Speaker 1: Why are you another Han?
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.