Speaker 1: Quay adelaides.
Speaker 2: All good social encounters.
Speaker 3: I'm terrible at them.
Speaker 4: And I find that the worst things happen in lifts because my husband's always like, you don't you don't have to tell people your life story in lifts and say, on one holidays from Da da da and I've got four k kids and all that.
Speaker 3: He's like, just shut up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you think that for some reason in a lyft you need to fill it with sound?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why can't we all just stay there in silence for the next forty five seconds exactly right?
Speaker 4: Anyway, So my compulsion to feel that silence in lifts really took a turn when I was on holidays in the Gold Coast last week and a couple got into the lift and they had one of those big trolleys that you get from the concierge and it was filled full of booze. So they were obviously having a party in their room, right, So I'm like, oh, yeah, big night planned, blah blah blah, start chatting with them and they're like yeah, lady, like whatever. And then for some reason, I don't know why I said it, but I said, oh, well, if there's any of that left over me pointing to the wine.
Speaker 1: Bring it up to room twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Two plusic you trying to throw some banter out there.
Speaker 4: It just sounded like I basically invited them to come up and swing with me, and so then and then, because there's still like six or seven floors to go, just hideous awkward silence for the rest of the lift.
Speaker 3: Shut your mouth, Jody, you don't need to.
Speaker 2: Do it, you know. I love a good social interaction that goes for shaky. I'm awkward at the best of times. I could out awkward even the most awkward people on the planet.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I left the gym the other day actually, and there was a girl there and she said have a good day. Instead of saying yeah you too, I said, have a fab time. What do you mean? Who has a good time at the gym? And I've never used the word life, I have a fab time? And I pranced out of there. I don't even know who I am anymore. And in a Port Adelaide the other day there's a girl there by the name of eb And this happens far too often, but I had to call it up straight away. I haven't seen her for a while, and she's helped out a few times with some no activations. So again I went over to give her a kiss and fresh air, fresh airer, what do you mean? So I didn't actually we didn't make connection on the cheek. So it's like one of those little fake French things. So then I called it straight away, I'm sorry, I haven't made connection.
Speaker 5: Then let me go, let me go again.
Speaker 2: So very awkward.
Speaker 3: So I had one at the wedding the other night.
Speaker 4: As you will know, I was introduced to the mother of the bride, and because I feel so warmly towards Josh, I just grabbed her and hugged her.
Speaker 1: And anyway, then the groom's brother was Han.
Speaker 4: The mother goes and this is that Josh's brother, and so then very awkwardly, he went to hug me and I chucked out my hand because I don't know that. I don't know what the rule is men like, do men feel uncomfortable with women they don't know kissing them or not on the cheek?
Speaker 2: Not really, as long as you can see it coming. What we're uncomfortable with is that awkwardness. Yeah, we don't know what to do. Yeah, awkward If you go and straight for the lips, or you try and kiss us on the forehead. That's going to be awkward. But a kiss straight away is fine. Particular thing like, that's quite nice.
Speaker 4: It's always awkward when the footballers coming each and every week, and I don't know, I like to get into I kiss them?
Speaker 3: Do I just give them a hug? What happens?
Speaker 2: I'm watching your interaction with them, and you're both like, what do we do here? What's going on here?
Speaker 6: Someone else who says ridiculous things on the regulars produceder Zoe.
Speaker 1: This is like a daily occurrence for you.
Speaker 7: It resonates too much. Mum tells me House I'd write a book with all of my missteps. But I did one earlier in the week, actually, to someone we work with here and over in the sales department. I was out buying some lunch and I saw him sneaking off with his bag and I pulled him up and I went, classic, you classic, you leaving early?
Speaker 5: It's only two o'clock.
Speaker 8: What do you think?
Speaker 5: It gave him a bit of stick. Anyway, Now I'm at on my way to a funeral.
Speaker 2: How do you respond?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 5: I literally, I just kept it. Literally, I went, oh, yes, But.
Speaker 4: Then also, isn't it the most awkward thing when someone says we're going to a funeral and you're like, do you say who does condolences?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I actually think I said something like how sad are we? Meaning like how close we? And he said, good not that sad.
Speaker 5: In the newsroom.
Speaker 4: Surely to goodness. You're you're a woman who can't control your feelings.
Speaker 9: So I had I had a wedding, little wedding miss half on Wednesday. So I was doing my business there, which is to chat. So I chat to people at weddings and talked to them and so you wouldn't remember. So I was speaking to Josh's auntie and uncle and I had a question and I said, you know, what, what is the secret to a long, happy marriage? And he he goes, well, obviously it's talking to God, And of course I laughed, thinking, oh, he's mucking around. And then he went into this story about you know, when I was with blah blah blah and this, and ura I was like okay, and I said and off the back of that, I said, oh, well, I'm aggressively single, so you know, maybe I need to find God. And his auntie pleasant grabbed my arm and went, tonight, we'll pray for you. And I stood there just going oh, because yeah, I'd laughed, thinking he was mucking around being silly.
Speaker 10: He wasn't, And now they're going to pray for me. And to be honest, I need all the praying.
Speaker 4: But the saddest thing about this story is the thoughts and prayers should have gone to Andrew Hayes that night.
Speaker 10: He wasn't swinging off the rafters by the end, so he's poor.
Speaker 2: Livera the next day, Oh gos, it hasn't worked through it that night. Yeah, I'm still to this day though, I reckon. The absolute ultimate is Producers Zoe in her exchange with Tim Ginevag.
Speaker 7: Tim Ginever obviously a legendary Port Adelaide footballer. Obviously I didn't know that. And on my first day at NOVA, when I met Timmy, he said do you like football? And I said, yeah, I'm a port fan.
Speaker 5: What about you? Are you into footy? And bless him and bless him. He went, yeah, I am, I'm a port fan.
Speaker 1: Get casual, grinning the whole time.
Speaker 7: And I walked out of the office and everyone looked at me. When you did not just ask him, Jennifer, if he likes football.
Speaker 2: You should have said you're a port fan. I don't reckon you asked sweet exactly why.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Sam from Albert Park. Good morning, Sam, Good morning? How a would you awkward encounter? He displease make us feel better about.
Speaker 11: I was volunteering at an event. There was like this charity event or raising money for this guy. He's been having a bit of a rough time, and I was selling raffle tickets and I thought, oh, I'll just go around, you know, to the people and talk a bit about it and see if I want to buy tickets. And I went up to his one grief. I'm like, oh, hey, have you heard about this charity the cause? And he's like, yeah, actually I'm the one that we're that we're raising money for. And I was like, oh, he's like do you know about the.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: It was so awkward.
Speaker 2: How did he handle the situation? Was he it's okay?
Speaker 11: He was okay. He looked a bit shocked, and then he was like kind of appreciative that I was helping.
Speaker 1: But I was just like mortified.
Speaker 11: I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to help Sam's just like, hey, have you heard about this all bloke the years time? He really needs help.
Speaker 2: Let's help him.
Speaker 11: And he's like, yeah, that's me.
Speaker 4: Andrew, Hazes is an intervention on your behavior. We had a wedding during the week and you cannot you just cannot come out with us as a team right and behave yourself. So just to get everyone in on the picture, Hazy. At one stage we were trying to have a nice family.
Speaker 3: Photo of us all, so I'm just trying to have fun.
Speaker 1: It's all on.
Speaker 4: Record on my phone too, because someone was like, you know how you do the live photo? So it was practically a video and it's just you progressively up the back going you know what, you know what this photo needs. It needs a shirtlessandrow so you just.
Speaker 1: See the shut was itchy taking your shirt and coming around to the front and then Zo, we've all realized what you've gone. We're like, no, put your shirt back on.
Speaker 2: Said it was like a toddler about to get naked at a cafe was doing for shock effects. We've spoken about this before. Maybe horses by Dale Breathway Plaid, I'm not really sure, but there's always a moment where I'd say the vibe gets a little bit too much. I mean, all of a sudden, that shirt gets a little bit extra heavy and you don't want to be constricted.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to go around the room here just to make you see how your behavior has affected the rest of the family. Abbey in the newsroom. What was the other highlight of the night that had you in tears?
Speaker 10: So all of a.
Speaker 9: Sudden, I walked back to the table and Boss Josh goes have a look at this, and I said what And he shows me a video of.
Speaker 5: And it's swinging from the raft.
Speaker 2: To explain what went through your head at that point, well, I can tell you because as soon as we got in there and we hadn't touched a drop of alcohol, I think I said, you we swinging from that? Swinging from that a little bit later on, and I promise it was. It was a joke at the time, but then I finally got the confidence to get a run up and that was via jumping on the stage.
Speaker 4: I think, I just I don't understand your mentality. When you walk into a venue and you know you're going to be having a few frothies, you start immediately scouting for things to jump.
Speaker 2: On jump off security. I didn't like it.
Speaker 4: Security came straight over. He came straight I didn't even know he was there. He like just appeared like a genie.
Speaker 7: Well I certainly did soon as Andrew was on the raft, as I saw this man pacing, he saw you and genuine got a bit of a run up. So that's how you affected me on the night, hazy, because I had to immediately sober up and apologize on your behalf to the security.
Speaker 3: I had to apologize to security and just say he's fine, stop.
Speaker 5: You getting kicked out.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm such a fun loving guy.
Speaker 9: And then I laughed so much that I ended up at the doctors yesterday and he said, you now have asthma because you laughed so hard at this hazy guy. And now I'm going to give you a puffet to try and help out your three poor throats.
Speaker 3: I'll produce m Okay, producer M.
Speaker 4: You didn't partake in the drinks, so tell us your observations from your very sober eyes.
Speaker 6: I was the responsible one I had to drive home. I am actually a bit scared to say this on the air because HR might be listening. But Joe, do you wanted to get a nice cute little group photo you, me and Hazy, and Hazy comes up and puts his arm around me to give me a hug, but as he did that, he copped a feel of my breast. And once again, thank God for the live photo so that we could show Hazy afterwards, because you can actually see the moment when he realizes, pulls his hand back and goes, oh, it's.
Speaker 2: All captured, the absolute moment where I think I'm about to get arrest.
Speaker 6: Of them, but I feel like Hazy, so it's not just a complete pylon for you. I would like to use this opportunity to apologize for my behavior at the Nova Christmas party last year, where there's footage of me on the dance floor smacking your behind.
Speaker 5: He's a two ways it.
Speaker 2: All comes back around. So, and just to give you a bit of information as well, what happened afterwards. I got home and unfortunately I don't know what it was. There's a bit of gas show going around, but one that was in my tummy didn't want to stay there, so it eventually came out of my system and onto the floor next to my bed. Yes, and my beautiful wife car I heard that and then came over and it literally was like, are you vomiting? And for whatever reason, I've got the audacity's looking at him be like yes. And then the next day it's the worst. It is the absolute worst if your parents or your significant other dos that. She gave me the I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed speech, and then she said he said to me, which really really it was like a genuine sword into my soul. She said. At one stage, I was looking at you last night and I thought I have never been more unattracted.
Speaker 5: What does she mean?
Speaker 1: It took your shirt off, you looked great.
Speaker 2: Did you not see me doing chin ups on the rafters?
Speaker 6: Is that not Sexy's what you're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 7: News.
Speaker 2: What's news today?
Speaker 5: News?
Speaker 4: You wake up, turn on your phone and there is just an overwhelming amount of information. That's why we break it down to the top stories that you need to know right here, right now. That's going to be in the newsroom.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 10: Good morning.
Speaker 9: So anyone heading along to the Port Adelaide Essendon game Adelaide Oval tonight, just a reminder that Footy Express trains are not running due to another train strike. Also, Securda, sorry Saint Kilda. So I'm still recovering from the wedding as well.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So anyway, today the rail union and their employer kill us down at heading back to the boardroom table because they're trying to hash out this paid deal. So essentially workers are saying we want a twenty percent pay rise over the next four years and they're not going to settle for anything less kill us down or pushing back on that.
Speaker 10: Obviously a big thing for this.
Speaker 9: If the deal isn't reached, there's going to be a twenty four hour train strike on Thursday, and Thursday is the showdown.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yeah, that's tricky, isn't it.
Speaker 9: So we really really want them to come to some sort of agreement otherwise that twenty four hour strike is going to go ahead on Thursday, which will affect obviously.
Speaker 10: People getting to and from the showdown.
Speaker 4: Of course, according to Abby, the showdown will be played out between Essenon and St Kilda.
Speaker 2: Yes, a stage there, you go watch this space. Hopefully the guys can sort it out.
Speaker 7: News.
Speaker 4: The golf starts today at the Grange Golf Course and I did a story on it yesterday for ten years first and they have promised it's going to be bigger and better than last year, so that up the capacity.
Speaker 6: So there's more corporate facilities. I think they went from three to six corporate areas.
Speaker 3: But also people were.
Speaker 6: Complaining last year that there weren't enough elevated spaces to go up and be able to watch, so they've gone from four to fourteen of those.
Speaker 3: But it's going to be huge.
Speaker 4: A crowd of over one hundred thousand people tipped to go through the gates over three days.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we can keep it for years and years, like forever. It could just be a permanent fixture on the calendar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last year will be hard to top.
Speaker 6: Like that watering hole experience was just incredible with the hole in one, it was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: We were saying before, Tellmy Wren.
Speaker 6: Was at the bar when it happened, run out, pegged his drinks, run back in, got another round.
Speaker 3: Good on you, Tommy.
Speaker 5: That's the way it's the.
Speaker 2: The grass certainly got some liquid that day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure did.
Speaker 6: I was saying too also that they're discouraging fans from throwing beer cans onto the thing, so there's just going to be all plastic cups. So they'll decant everything into cups now there avoid that situation that we had last year.
Speaker 1: Remember I was like, oh my god, this is embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Everyone's throwing all the cups on the green.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did that. Boys like John Rahm, you don't want to throw a full can of beer and hit him in the back of the head. Or Bryson de Chamba, Oh boy, you come after you, big bad Bryson. Mate, turn you into midst mate. Can we talk about the football yesterday, the ANZAC Day between Essendon and Collingwood That might have been the greatest game of football I think I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: I missed the last couple of minutes you needed to be So I was running around doing my golf story and I missed the last little bit.
Speaker 2: So I finished at eighty five apiece. And I saw a headline straight away that said, oh, debate set to rage after controversial draw. Oh, I don't mind a draw every now and then if it's a draw like that where you genuinely looked at me like you know, it's actually it's suits that you split the points because that was such an epic contest. Yeah. And then I was watching the coverage yesterday and straight away after full time, they panned the crowd and there was an Essendon and a Collingwood supporter standing next to each other and they were both like, oh, what just happened? And then they looked at each other and started hugging. Well, I feel like we both want Yeah, absolutely, ye like.
Speaker 3: Dancing with your sister.
Speaker 9: But you're right, a draw doesn't happen often, So it's fine. I've made the call.
Speaker 2: It's going to stay in place, thank you very much. It unless it's Grand Final, of course, and then we'll play it now. Yeah, I turned past six top nineteen degrees across satellite to say that's six fifteen venue machine And can I just say vending machine at the wedding on Wednesday night? Oh my god, Oh my god, brought a legend a couple.
Speaker 3: It was showing its face this morning.
Speaker 2: To be honest, JOJ, you know, I'm all about research for this show, just constantly grinding away. How can I better the show? What sort of bullet points can I provide the audience to make sure that they head in a beautiful path of knowledge? Yeah, let's talk about a little study that I found and the headline is Ozzie's in a sex recession. Yeah, that's right, your bunch of dirty birds. There's two points that are found from this particular study which has somehow floated across my desk, two points which tick off. I'd say both categories, and that is the youngsters as well as the older people who are in established relationships. Okay, so that makes sense, doesn't it It does. There's two alarming points. First one is that Australia is the second most promiscuous nation on Earth. So this was a survey done with ossies between twenty five and forty four found that were an average of thirteen point three sexual partners in our lifetimes and that were second only to Turkey. Wow, the dirty turks.
Speaker 8: Good on them.
Speaker 2: So the youngsters are finding more partners. Okay, but then it gets quite interesting when you talk to the older people in relationships.
Speaker 3: Thirteen seem quite low. Thirteen Oh here we got.
Speaker 2: A lot of eyebrows were raised just then in the studio all pointed directly.
Speaker 3: To Jodie I there might be more than that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd say the point three is a strange one. Yeah, how do you point the point three of a partner?
Speaker 1: How do you have relations with point three of a person.
Speaker 2: It's a very good points, very very good point.
Speaker 3: It's the lower half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly right, you don't on the top half. In two thousand and three, and this is a little bit concerning for people like us, a study of twenty thousand Australians in heterosexual relationships found that they had intercourse one point eight times a week on average. When the same study is conducted ten years later, the number was down to one point four.
Speaker 3: Again with the decimals.
Speaker 2: What so we're going down. So you'd rather point eight of a person then, but it's going down per week. Yeah right, I'd say back in the day, one point eight Friday stallion, he's got the time to do that. In all, they're saying that this is all happening because people are on their phones too much. Oh really, their phones are consuming too much emotion and you're destructed.
Speaker 3: I get very annoyed when we wake up in the morning.
Speaker 6: My husband reaches for his phone before he reaches over and gives me a cuddle.
Speaker 10: You're a special or otherwise.
Speaker 2: I do that as well. Yeah, I don't think my wife does it, but that's the first thing I do when I wake up. Bang, look at the phone.
Speaker 6: Really I don't know if you are going to be forthcoming with this story, but I'm going to have a crack at it.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 6: I called you the other day, right, and we were mid conversation where you abruptly went, I'm gonna go, and you effectively hung up in my ear right and then and then you called back, called back, probably six minutes later, and you had to explain why you hung up on me.
Speaker 1: So do you want to tell everybody?
Speaker 2: But thank you very much six minutes, very very generous. I liked, how do I say this about getting in trouble? I said to you, I'm sorry that I had to leave, but my beautiful wife car was having a shower and I, at the time, I was kind of joking, asked her if I could join her. Yes, jump off the phat I was adding to that statistic, I was point four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is how it.
Speaker 6: Rolls to fierce musical warriors going head to head bringing songs to the table that are themed.
Speaker 3: And this week is wedding dance floor bangers.
Speaker 2: And it's a strange setup this week because usually obviously we do it on a Thursday and we just sort of sit on it for a good twenty four hours before we compile all the votes together and announce a winning song at eight o'clock. But obviously this morning we're doing it all in one hit, so we're going to announce the songs right now, and then you've got about forty odd minutes to cast. You vote by Jody and Hazy on Instagram, and then we'll announce the winner. Do you want to go first?
Speaker 4: Well, you know how you've just been talking about how you've had a mayor with songs for the life, and we can't remember what I chose because it was two days ago.
Speaker 2: This is a passion piece. This is supposed to be a passion piece.
Speaker 10: It isn't I lost it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Even know its song, So no, I love it.
Speaker 3: I just can't remember what I chose.
Speaker 1: It was more than twenty four hours.
Speaker 6: You know that you sent a text to both Zoe and I, so really, you probably could have just scrolled back through and saved yourself this embarrassment.
Speaker 1: I've got it, I've got it, I've got it.
Speaker 3: It's come on I Lean by Dixie's Midnight Runners.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, So this is the song that comes on when you're dancing up a storm at a wedding, which just takes you to the next level.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, so what.
Speaker 4: Happens, Well, you haven't even got to the best beer. The best bit is when it builds out and come on, Annie, if you sit in your chair.
Speaker 3: Why this song's on at a wedding year of corpse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. And I've said this for a long time. We don't play enough music by the midnight runners.
Speaker 1: On this station, Texas Midnight Runners.
Speaker 2: We really need rather big hit. That's a great question that no one knows nor cares about.
Speaker 10: They just a one hit wonder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty pretty safe to say that all you got. Come on, Eileen versus. Just imagine yourself in the guts of the dance floor this song comes on, You're like, should I Should I take my shirt off? Yeah? I'm going to take it off.
Speaker 10: So this was this song on repeat on Wednesday night and it.
Speaker 2: Must have been the trigger, oh god, because I absolutely pulled the trigger at one particular night and the part of the evening when this song goes comes on at a wedding, everyone belts this as a loud as they possibly can a little over it. You know, this is a good song, all right, Come on, Eileen versus the horses. Which song connects with you better at a wedding? It takes you to that next level of bliss.
Speaker 3: Good battle. It's good battle this week.
Speaker 2: It's a good battle this morning, all right. Winning song will be announced at eight o'clock. Currently it is eighty four in favor of me. Boy, you need this.
Speaker 3: Jump on the Instagram please and vote for the good guys.
Speaker 2: The good guys. I'll say it once again, Joe didn't even know what her song was before. I'm not sure that your heart's in this. I'll just say that. I promise get voting out, Jody and Hazy. Kanye West is as mad, maybe madder than a cut snake. Does that feel like a reasonable statement? Jones?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, one hundred percent accurate.
Speaker 2: My gosh, very unpredictable, is yay? He's gone from I'm going to be President of the United States to I'm gonna make pawn. What that's the latest installment what in Kanye West and that beautiful brain of his? So he dropped a brief but graphic announcement on his social media accounts a couple of days ago, a short little video saying easy Pawn is coming. Yay, It's what the fans wanted.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 2: A report in TMZ hours before the announcement dropped the claim that West had been kicking around the idea of launching his own pornography studio and brand for a while, and now he seems dead set on doing it.
Speaker 4: My god, what he parades his wife around in is just absolutely extraordinary. Did you say she went to Disneyland the other day? She was literally just wearing a sheet of fabric over the front of her and then a g string at the back. And I was just like, oh, my god, that can't be comfortable.
Speaker 6: I was for to go to wett and Wild last week in a two piece bikini and that didn't bode well on the aqua racer.
Speaker 2: Did it. It didn't hold well.
Speaker 3: It didn't hold well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right. Funny should say that it's not yet known of Kanye or Bianco Sensori will star in any of his movies, yes, or he will just be sort of kicking back in the background just directing, because you know, I'm sure Yeezy knows exactly what he's doing in this particular department. What happened to him just being you know, the wholesome Kanye where he wanted to be president. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: It's very odd, isn't it?
Speaker 2: And what next for the great Man?
Speaker 3: I don't know. He's come out and he said that. He came out and he said, I like my wife undressed.
Speaker 5: You at home?
Speaker 3: At home, that's okay, but not not at Disney World.
Speaker 2: It sounds like small children. Think of the children, Think of the children. A lot of people wrote that on social media as well. His kids going to look back one day and were like, Dad, why did you sort of delve off into the pornography world? And also as well, after I had we're going to talk about some awkward social situations and how hard it is to sometimes just be cool and fluent the whole time or normal. What about when if it's your first sort of time, you're not used to that space and you're directing pornography? Yeah, and you're like, I just shouldn't be watching this, but it's part of my job career. Do I put my hands where I put my eyeballs? What's going on?
Speaker 4: I can't even watch that scene in Love actually where they're pretending to make porn.
Speaker 3: Have you seen it to know what you want? I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: I think I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, my god, it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: That's Kanye for you. So he's gone from president to porn director to port Adelaide. Probably not to port Adelaide, but it starts with a piece, so that sort of made sense.
Speaker 1: That's how it works.
Speaker 6: Two songs selected by a theme, and that theme this week is wedding dance for bangers.
Speaker 3: We went in different directions.
Speaker 1: You went in the predictable horses Roots.
Speaker 2: Why is that predictable? It's an absolute classic, right half, there goes the jacket. See you're wearing his tie on his head. Crazy.
Speaker 6: And then I went down a vastly different path with Dexys Midnight Runners.
Speaker 2: Ye, be honest with you. It's a great song. It is a really really nice song. So does this make you dance more or does it make you just want to sing it really loudly?
Speaker 4: And then you do that thing where it goes come on and it builds up, but it starts right close to the ground and then.
Speaker 3: Gradually come up.
Speaker 2: Sure, yep, understand it all right?
Speaker 10: It was very tight.
Speaker 3: That's half an hour ago.
Speaker 5: It's still tight. It's a tight result.
Speaker 7: It's been quite the battle this morning for the absolute wedding glance for Bay there all.
Speaker 5: Right, but it's only one winner.
Speaker 2: Would you like a drum roll?
Speaker 5: I would obviously like a drum roll.
Speaker 2: Course, here it is.
Speaker 5: It's Hazy with horses. The record I voted for you?
Speaker 2: Is that something? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean it amounted to nothing.
Speaker 2: That's okay, nine four, Sorry, it's actually ten. You're nine to four. We'll take that all right. Here it is Darrek birth bade horses. Take your shirt off immediately, please, no, no, This might be my favorite time of the week that right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it so for the uninitiated, if you're just joining our show for the first time, I like to diarize my thoughts. I find it cathartic. I find it healthy, I find it soothing almost so. Here is a little record of the short week that was.
Speaker 1: Dear Diary. It was the perfect start to a Monday.
Speaker 6: When Hazy's six year old Henry said, what everyone's thinking.
Speaker 2: This was my six year old called me an fing d the other day. Do you think that was confronting?
Speaker 6: Well, I think truth is the defense on this one. And if you agree with Lottie, why don't you give us a holor.
Speaker 2: I forgot your stories? Give us a hol? Thirteen twenty four to ten players will take your calls next.
Speaker 6: Hazy is also taken to eating apples in the studio. By Tuesday, we learnt that Andrew wanted to be in a boy band. You've just revealed that as a small child on the farm you wanted to be a member of E seventeen.
Speaker 2: Some true churns House of Love? Oh yeah, at it? Anyway, how do I say this about it sounding traumatic? Dad aggressively steered me in a different direction of wanting to be a pop star. That's all, okay.
Speaker 6: Our boy Dan Houston joined in the conversation, and we learned he too had boyhood dreams, which was most unfortunate for his cat.
Speaker 8: I guess I did one of these sports player in some aspects, and you used to absolutely love cricket, and one of my favorite players was was Andrew Simon's and my girlfriend Steph was talking to mom and Mum's like, can I tell you a story about them? When he was going up, he used to have this cat called GUARDI and used to put zinc on in to make him like Andrew Simon. So that's what I wanted to bear with, something like Andrew Simon's. But if it wasn't, I was going to make it my cat. Yeah, and now I played footy and the cat's no longer here.
Speaker 2: There is no way in the world that we could have predicted this year we're going to talk about putting Zeke onto your cat.
Speaker 1: No, we discovered I went to the first ever Olympics.
Speaker 2: Drugs.
Speaker 3: What Olympics it was, because obviously I've lived through so many of them, but there was.
Speaker 2: The first one.
Speaker 3: I wore my loins.
Speaker 1: Actually they were in Athens, sweetie.
Speaker 6: Also this week, Megan Trainer called her kid the most Bogan name on the planet.
Speaker 1: Barry Bruce.
Speaker 6: Barry Bruce was definitely not a part of the Ain family.
Speaker 2: What about the Ain family. We're talking Caine, Shane, Dwayne, Blaine, all the Anes.
Speaker 4: As Hazy had another Granny Smith. By Wednesday, Abby had a new nickname, Abby from the newsdram who will now from this day forth be known as Abby.
Speaker 1: And there was some ballsy sheep on the freeway.
Speaker 4: And you're also waking up to the news that there's some sheep on the loose up in the hills, isn't there?
Speaker 2: Abs?
Speaker 10: Hand off just a few little sheepy on the freeway.
Speaker 1: The freeway.
Speaker 4: The poor things if they managed to stumble onto the freeway.
Speaker 9: I don't know no details yet, but there's a five who've been you know.
Speaker 10: Maybe they're coming into the city for live golf. They want to go see Tommy Red at the pro am Y.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's hope that they don't come face to face with the semi trailer truck. Oh sheep truck. Cheap cheap truck truck queens every time.
Speaker 6: And it wouldn't be a normal week without a tazzy joke after I revealed I like to force.
Speaker 1: My kids to be friends with other kids on holidays.
Speaker 4: Are you an adult who's still friends with the kid that you met on holidays?
Speaker 2: Hashtag tazzy things.
Speaker 6: Sorry to Abby Dabby Doo, Abby Dabby Doo, Apple enthusiasts everywhere.
Speaker 1: And the Aine family.
Speaker 2: Kane, Shane, Dwayne, Blaine, all the.
Speaker 1: Anes go off this weekend. Kings and Queens all my love, Jody