Speaker 1: Go get you every morning, every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: We've had a new segment this morning that's been introduced to us, but we're a little bit unsure as to what exactly is happening, which probably makes sense with this thing. It's all going to make sense though. When produce a flak takes out, it should I press this button produce a flat wouldn't want to? Okay, here we go, satday, somebody royally forked up the top four things that forked up this week. Oh oh my very goodness, my waters are tingling. This feels like something that relies on a bit of accountability.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the top four things that have gone wrong this way.
Speaker 4: To be honest, you hit this one out, Jody, you're on the list.
Speaker 2: Trust me to explain that. A top ten. But look, you are a high performing breakfast show.
Speaker 4: And going back to when Hazy played footy and when you played netball, what is it all about a high performing team?
Speaker 2: What are we all about? Positive? Only positive feedback?
Speaker 4: I regret asking. It's all about feedback and accountability. So we're going to look at the top four four cups for this week.
Speaker 2: Oh a great horse to be fine and confronting this is to learn.
Speaker 4: Coming at number four, Hazy, We've got to know you that you love a sound effect, Jody.
Speaker 5: Oh Man, does the man love a ding or a bubb?
Speaker 4: You just really love a ding and you probably just need to learn where and when you can ding and can't ding.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I've heard during appatar there from Bruno Mars and Rose was a little ding.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You're probably sitting there thinking, well, what did Bruno say? That was so correct? Okay, okay, I get it. That's fine use of the ding and Bruno Mars coming at number three.
Speaker 4: We always love hearing stories from you, and you're call in on thirteen, twenty four ten and this week Colleen from Mount Pleasant shared that she once had h cup boobs. Yes, and a bit of feedback for you, Hazy. She's got a lot to learn when it comes to women.
Speaker 3: When you said I'm a h cup, Hazy looked at me with that quizzical look that he has, like.
Speaker 5: A little puppador.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to work out.
Speaker 5: Let me do this for you.
Speaker 3: A cup be cup, C cup, de cup, E cup, F cup, G cup and then we.
Speaker 2: Get to H cup so big? What will say? Everyone laughed. I'm still waiting for confirmation from that question, and someone answer the question just.
Speaker 3: To confuse you even more than you throw in like a you know a double D.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking, was that I know I've heard of double D.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, aout Okay.
Speaker 4: Because coming in at number two in the top four four cups for this week, we've been giving away a live go VIP experience and the chance to part for one hundred thousand dollars. Jody, You've had the information in front of you all week. We've discussed it in three meetings, So you nail it.
Speaker 3: Right because we have a one thousand dollar part.
Speaker 5: Explain how these roles?
Speaker 2: So where are this? And what I will say is do you know what? Stuff? And I'm going to up it to one hundred thousand dollars thousand? Do you know? On me? Jokes, I'm going to throw in ninety nine thousand dollars. So what it's about, jokes, is trying to turn that that incorrect little statement into a positive action and just up it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Oh do you know what?
Speaker 2: Let's let's work on the fly here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And I love how you said you're going to throw in ninety nine thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: That still doesn't get it. That's ninety nine thousand and one.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, coming in at number one on the top four four cups for this week.
Speaker 2: Hazy, you had this wonderful moment this week where you were right.
Speaker 4: You were correct argument between squid and octopus being the same animal.
Speaker 2: I knew that there were different animals.
Speaker 4: Your eyes widened, your sat up straighter, and for three seconds you were the smartest man in the room, and then normality was restored.
Speaker 2: Octopus and squid the same thing.
Speaker 5: Calamury comes from an octopus.
Speaker 2: To calamurray is a squid. Squid and octopus are the same thing.
Speaker 3: I said that were the same thing, and you looked at me like I was an absolute idiot.
Speaker 2: And because I'm usually the one who makes mistakes in this area, we.
Speaker 5: Always look at you like you're an absolutely shit like mate.
Speaker 2: Am I right for the first time. It's the fifth of January twenty twenty five. Could be a very very sorry. I proved my points. Thanks for the Friday four cup feedback, Mate appreciator. There's plenty of room for improvement for next week morning.
Speaker 7: The following segment.
Speaker 6: Content language and newt not that you'll see it if easily offended, Well you're about to find out just how.
Speaker 2: Easily your father. And I'll say it again, Joe's if you're just tuning in for the first time ever right now, how what a time to join us, Just so we'll just give their heads up. This isn't the norm. No, we get this stuff out of our system before we straighten up. After seven o'clock they call the little.
Speaker 3: Children pop in the car and they go, what what are.
Speaker 2: They talking about? That is true? That is true? You know.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you ever sat there and wondered, does my partner cheat on me?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: It might very well come down to the job that they do their profession. So I have a list here, assembled by a couple of Arizona divorce attorneys, of the top three professions that like to cheat.
Speaker 2: Oh, this could be a little bit confronting.
Speaker 5: In fact, I've got that wrong. Who don't like to cheat?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Who like to check? Huge difference. There is a massive difference from the most wholesome people on a planet to the opposite.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, so do you want to hear them?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm assuming if the people would like the cheat is the first one to pimp is the second one adult film star. What are we talking?
Speaker 3: Okay, you are pretty safe in your relationship if you are with an accountant.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. Who knew who wants to bang an account anyway? You know what? Man safe with numbers? Yes, straight, reliable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, studious and very serious.
Speaker 2: I would have thought with accountants and the accounts that I know, strict routine operators, really strong routine. So get up at seven o five, have a bit of a protein smoothie, go for a walk, all those types, then get to work at like eight fifty four, down to the minute. No time to cheat. Could to get home and feed the dog?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, because they're on the clock, aren't they? Every hour is billable, so why would you waste.
Speaker 5: Your time having sex?
Speaker 2: It's a numbers game, It's so true.
Speaker 3: The second job that means you are safe if you are in a relationship with this.
Speaker 5: Person is a pharmacist. Can I just say what time is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I can say it now.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it be a good being with a pharmacist because they would have access to all the good stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's extremely legal and people do get in trouble for that regularly. Really brings people undone, the fake scripts, etc.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, if you haven't a day and you're married to a pharmacist, you call him up in your gate, You go, hey, Gary, I'm just feeling a bit, you know, anxious, bring home a couple of annects.
Speaker 2: Once again, can confirm has happened plenty of times before, highly legal, highly illegal.
Speaker 5: Where don't get done that? I mean, I'm not I'm not speaking from a personal experience.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying if you were that way incline, it would be pretty handy. Yes, okay, So Gary, the pharmacist ain't cheating on you either. The third person who you're safe with is no surprise?
Speaker 5: Is here a farmer?
Speaker 2: A farmer? Frama Is that because of the isolation factor?
Speaker 5: Do you think?
Speaker 2: Do you think like who you cheating on me with? That's a whole different issue. I'd tell you watch odes. There's some things that should definitely not go down the toilet. I think we can all universally agree on.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of things that should some things that definitely should not spot on.
Speaker 2: Will said, thank you.
Speaker 3: So yesterday we took a call from Courtney. In fact, we paid her bill for four hundred dollars because she had to get a plumber out because her toddler did something he potentially shouldn't.
Speaker 8: Yes, one night, I was making dinner and had some potatoes, and I've just got outside to do some washing. Am I newly two year old toddler took the potatoes and put them all down our toilet.
Speaker 2: That's good, that's what they do. Really nice stuff. Two things from that, congradulations to Courtney. He's still trying to reach your bill rather than that have a player, but also got to deal with the toddler constantly putting food in the toilet. And have you ever tasted potatoes after they've had a little dip in the toilet?
Speaker 3: Definitely not not fun. I liked when I boil my potatoes. Put a little bit of ooh, I don't know, a little bit of stock stock makes them taste nice, or a little bit of sot, a little bit of oil.
Speaker 2: Do you ever soak him in the toilet?
Speaker 3: No? Not, not, not often, not ever. Actually, to be honest, okay, kids, here's your toilet flavored baked potato.
Speaker 9: You're speaking, it's.
Speaker 2: Different tonight, and what have you done with it? Kids? Can we do this? Thirteen twenty four ten. What went down the toilet? Get yourself on there? You get himself on the standby list for nervous cash or the car? Is it a toddler thing? Yeah? So my one year old, I don't know how his brain's what. He's got this thing nowhere. If you give him something that fits in the toilet, he's like, oh, well, I know exactly what to do with this. Do do to doo doo takes it over to the toilet and it's almost like it comes back to do to do you're welcoming. What else do you want me to put in the toilet? So my wife has lost her car keys? Oh no, and the only thing that we can come up with, and there are hundreds of dollars to replace. Oh yes, such a pain in the bump. Don't get me started as to why there's not some sort of GPS track on carcakes, Like, come.
Speaker 5: On, that's what you can put a tile on there.
Speaker 2: You can do that yourself. But as if that shouldn't be part of something that's already in the key. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: This is this guy?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 3: The should be an automatic tracking system on your car cases as opposed to just going and buying a device that you can put on yourself to make sure you never ever lose them.
Speaker 2: Well of cost one hundred dollars to replace. I feel like that's a fair request. AnyWho, the keys aren't turning up because we're pretty sure that my one year old son he has definitely put in the toilet. And then last night and I'm not sure what time is it. Actually, where are we seventy forty one. Yeah, the kids will be on my way to school. So my wife car is probably hearing this. She's got some really sort of fancy makeup. And yes that I went to the toilet and I thought that I was going to do Look, I'm just going to be opening. I thought I was going to do a number two. But what I feel like what I actually was doing. I was sitting there a bit of a time out, and I was on social media, and I was there for about ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay, I say this on behalf of women everywhere, and your wife, Car.
Speaker 5: You're a pig.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yeah, you know what. That's fair. So what happens. What happened was I, unfortunately I did number one and I forgot to flush it and then when I came back twenty minutes later, there was the toilet with a really really extensive number one in there and a long tube of makeup that was car it would be good, just sort of bobbing in there.
Speaker 5: What sort of tube? What was it?
Speaker 2: I don't know what the brand was, but I know Carra spoken about it before. She said, it's very, very expensive.
Speaker 5: Just give me what kind of makeup was it?
Speaker 2: Face makeup? I'm not sure. I'm not sure exactly what it was. I know that it's expensive, and I know that it was sort of bathing in a pool of urine, so I had to fish it out and wash it off. And Carra still does not know about that. And then Sonny. I saw Sonny ask him about it, and he was like, hey, she's sure. Just you're welcome.
Speaker 5: I can relate to.
Speaker 3: Was my I Reckon, she was then five or six year old, took a compact that that's face makeup. Also, it was a Matt compact. It was brand new. They're worth about sixty dollars, and she went. She did the same thing as Sunny, only she was a bit older. She's like, put it in the toilet.
Speaker 5: I've come in and just gone, yeah, do it. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Thirteen thirty four ten What got flushed down the toilets to Kilburn? Good morning to you, Ruby, Hey, Ruby morning.
Speaker 7: How are we very well?
Speaker 5: Thank you? What's happening?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: My lovely my niece actually, so I went to visit my sister and my knees and every time I go there, she loves my car keys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I didn't.
Speaker 7: Think anything of it, and my sister forgot to mention Liiana's actually infatuated with a toilet. So we were sitting down having a coffee. I put my keys, gave them to her like normal. Yeah, we heard a flush in the toilet. I don't think anything of her, still didn't. As I was leaving, I'm like, where's my shee? You said gone? Kept playing gone, and I was like, that's what do you mean gone? Where are they?
Speaker 9: Liliana?
Speaker 7: She runs to the toilet and points with the toilet gone.
Speaker 2: Hey, guess what all good? I got you? I flushed him down the toilet. You're welcome?
Speaker 5: How much? Me very quickly? How much to replace?
Speaker 7: Because it was a brand new I've got an empty seven.
Speaker 9: My gosh.
Speaker 5: We let's go to Mikayla from on preparing her heights.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning, I've just do you tell us what happened?
Speaker 7: Oh, look, it's not as it happens. More than i'd like to say. I have dropped my phone in the toilet as I was in the back of my pocket.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and forgetting that it's there.
Speaker 7: And just going to pull my pants up and it's falling in the toilet.
Speaker 2: Ye happens.
Speaker 3: It's the old cinema like do you do you do you fish it out or do you just write it off and get a new phone.
Speaker 7: You kind of have to because they're expensive and.
Speaker 2: Look, we don't need to go in too many details, Mikaela, but it's unfortunately it's the second before you flushed, not the second after you flushed, So you know, you don't want your phone sort of hang around that sort of content, you know.
Speaker 3: To me, Yeah it did?
Speaker 5: Did it work again? Did you do the old in a bag of rice?
Speaker 2: Tricky a bag of rice?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, luckily it was.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was never the same. That wasn't it touched the experience?
Speaker 3: So okay, let's go to how do you pronounce your name? I'm just going to ask you my good morning, good morning? Okay, what happened with you?
Speaker 6: My daughters decided to wash.
Speaker 2: We had wash the kitten.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wash the kitten, And so I couldn't find and I could hear the kitten screaming. So I opened the toilet door, and then she was holding the kitten in the toilet by the neck and pushing the flusher and the kid with water. Now the kit hates.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, isn't that? That's crazy? Who would have thought, Oh my gosh, there, I look. I'm not some sort of vettel expert. But cat's in the toilet getting flushed. Don't work. It doesn't work, never has, never will.
Speaker 5: And they don't like it. I mean, let's be honest.
Speaker 3: Cats hate most things, but they particularly hate being flushed down a toilet.
Speaker 2: And they already hate water, let alone trying to flush that. It just doesn't feel like a proper Friday unless we are less by the attendance of the beautiful and fearless right itself. It's a good.
Speaker 10: Morning, Andrew Hayes, Jodyti. It's so good to be a part of your show and part of the family. And and just you know, I think my lucky stars every year that or every day or I don't even know where I am at the moment, but I just I just think everybody around me for being a part of this show.
Speaker 2: We can see you your eyes are rolling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, I don't mean to be serious, Sally, but my goodness, it has been a horror week for the AFL in terms of former footballers forty plus who have obviously found life too difficult and have left us.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's Troy Selwood is a very interesting one because anyone who knew Troy, he was just such an upbeat, positive guy, beautiful man. And this is the thing. I think we just have to be really careful here because you know what, sometimes when you see people it's sort of happened with our show. We're having a bit of experience at the moment. Anyone knows our radio show that Kate's having a bit of an extended break at the moment as well. But when you see these people and they're visibly struggling, it's an opportunity to go out and see if they're okay. Now, we spoke to the CEO of Lifeline the other day. You know, they take around about four and a half to five thousand calls a day a day, just be aware of it at the moment, and there might be someone that you might have no idea that they're doing it tough, but do you know it's just that simple question of are you okay? And are you doing okay? Could you could really save somebody's life.
Speaker 2: It's incredible how much it's transformed, hasn't it, Fitzy, probably from one generation to the other, where now you can't talk enough versus when we were youngsters, it was almost like a taboo topic.
Speaker 5: But I'd like to ask both of you.
Speaker 3: Hazy, you've been in football circles for a long time, so have you, Fitzy. With varying degrees of success, you two, but I want to ask you what is it about when you finished this great game that can be so isolating? Why do you find yourself so lonely and in this space where you can't recreate those highs that you've had during your career.
Speaker 10: Hazy, I'm probably speaking for you here as well, but you don't realize how close that team environment is and how much those guys mean to you. And then when that social aspect and not having them all around is gone, it is a huge, huge hole in your life. It's massive and some people can't cope with it. It's actually it's everything for a lot of blokes. I came to South Astrala to play footy, so I went to Central Districts.
Speaker 2: The only blokes I knew you for the first couple of years, the only blokes I knew were in the football club. So if I didn't have that, I would be for the most part, completely lying. But that's what I found as well, FITZI like, as soon as you're away from that, you don't realize how good it is until it's not there.
Speaker 10: I saw and I love Rory Sloane is one of the greatest men you'll ever meet in your life. And his family and what it means to him well, and I went and watched the Crow's train the other day.
Speaker 9: Sloaney's not there.
Speaker 10: He was out in that club for so long and he was such an integral part of that team, and I thought to myself, I wonder how Sloaney's going. Do I need to send him a message just to say how you're going? Because you know what, it's just that he wouldn't have known any different than going to the footy club every day and being with all those boys. But now that's gone from his life. So it doesn't have to be AFL foot ball. It's suburban football as well. If you know someone who's just hang up the boots or anything at a supporting organization, maybe just gim McAll and going how are you going?
Speaker 9: Not being around us all the time?
Speaker 3: Depressions are heavy topic. And I will say this to you fifty. I have sat back and watched the Kate Richie situation the way you and whipp Her have handled it over the last week, I have to say, and I get deeply emotional thinking about this, and I feel so much empathy for Kate because I've been in a position where I've been, not to her degree, but in the public eye, and I've fallen apart. And to watch the way you and your co host have gone to bat for her, and the way that I know Hazy would go to bat for me if I was in a Kate Richie situation again, has been quite magnificent, because I know that all I wanted in that space were for the men close to me to stick up for me and to say we've got you back, We're going to be here, You're going to get through it, and you're going to be okay. So to watch you and Whipper do that has been actually really quite lovely. So you know, hats off to you. I think you're a magnificent human being for doing that.
Speaker 10: It's complicated, So it's a really complicated situation for anyone out there, your best You might disagree with some of the stuff that they're doing, but you just have to be there for them. You have to have that shoulder ready to go and to cry on, because they need you more than ever.
Speaker 2: Extremely wise words, FITZI. The U turn that we're about to do right now feels like I'm being a U turn on the Harbor Bridge. That's how great chat. But we need to finish with some fun with your Yeah, can you sit around?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I can stick around.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 9: Okay, where we're going? Where are we going?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what we're about talk about. Obviously, a couple of days ago, Jodie produced some ground breaking radio which no doubt filtered through the streets of Sydney. But we'll touch on that. We need to get your favorite number one, your favorite sweet biscuit, but also your favorite ice cream. So I told you it's going to be a big U turn. I told you it was a huge turn.
Speaker 5: But you've just taken out six cars with this turn.
Speaker 2: More from fifty next or joins us each and every Friday fifty Look, I know what the answer is going to be. It's obvious.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 2: A couple of days ago and Jodie released a ground bit of groundbreaking bit of radio.
Speaker 3: It was the top five It's Unbecoming of you, which you get jealous because it was my idea, Joe's.
Speaker 9: Was this from Delicious magazine?
Speaker 10: Because usually these when they see these ideas, when they do these piles, right, it's all about it's about what company pays them to be number one. But this is from Delicious magazine. It was from a proper magazine.
Speaker 3: I saw in Delicious Magazine and then I put my own own twist on it that had a deeply.
Speaker 2: Caramel it Delicious Magazine. You did mention that in the produce the flag.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Fitzy, I just need to tell you that there is a link on my email from four days ago from JD saying this is a great idea I should do this.
Speaker 5: O my god. Okay, Judas right, Okay.
Speaker 9: Let's do this.
Speaker 2: It is ice.
Speaker 10: I know it's ice. Creams and it must be on a stick. But see cornetos and drumsticks aren't on a stick. But does Vanetta get a run in the best ice cream or is that more of a dessert?
Speaker 2: Do you know? I'm still in the same category that I for some reason, it's been lodged into my brain that it is such a fancy ice cream that tastes better than all the rest.
Speaker 5: Viennata the nineties of you two, the Vonetta.
Speaker 10: There's a do you know there's a restaurant in Sydney that does crumb to Vaetta dessert?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so they crumb it like a golden gay time and you've got the Vannetta in the middle.
Speaker 9: It's actually.
Speaker 3: Please to Hazy's Top five biscuits, Fitzy sweet Biscuit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your sweet biscuit? What'ts number one?
Speaker 6: Do you?
Speaker 9: Did?
Speaker 2: You go Monte carl Like Monte Carlo. I had Tim Tams at number two and that was controversial, disgusting.
Speaker 10: You look, Tim Tams not the obvious choice.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know it's right up there.
Speaker 10: I understand, but I would I'm still chucking the Kingston in there, guys.
Speaker 2: I've got to check everyone's on the Kingston I said that I was as far as going Kingston shouldn't even be the sort of Cream's family. And then we had Isaac Humphrey here, the big fello from the thirty six is yesterday, and he was like, it's got to be the Kingston is.
Speaker 3: To call the Kingston the impostor biscuit, that's what you said, it's an imposter. Kidding yourself, Ryan Fitzgerald, You're a man after my own heart.
Speaker 5: You've been absolutely torn to shreds in this place, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I didn't. I didn't believe until fifty said it.
Speaker 9: To be honest, I have an ice.
Speaker 10: I'm going to have an ice bath and I'm going to cleanse myself right now.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for joining us yourself.
Speaker 2: What an opportunity for you has to take control and choose the music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and a new little format this year.
Speaker 3: Basically we have a what's it called one of those projector.
Speaker 2: Things, generator year Generator.
Speaker 3: There we go and it reels off five songs and we have to buzz in voice style like turn our chairs when we hear a song that we like, and we did just that. I think I may have had the Hazy affliction where I've.
Speaker 5: Gone too early.
Speaker 2: Second, so the year was nineteen ninety seven and you at nice newl and you stopped on this.
Speaker 1: Great shoon that Jos that's pretty good, and then about two songs later, I stopped on this.
Speaker 2: Also, one of the reasons for my choosing this song is that you were already out and I saw your reaction when this song come up. It was much disappointment. There was a lot of disappointment.
Speaker 3: So there was a real level of vindictivous in your choice this week.
Speaker 6: Is that right?
Speaker 2: I'd say more tactical. Okay, vindictive first, tactical, different.
Speaker 5: Vastly different concepts, aren't they all?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: All you have to do is jump on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page to vote for your favorite song that you would like to hear. Right now, it's too late voting splosed camera guy, Josh.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the studio.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm about to be disappointed.
Speaker 2: I don't say that. Don't say that.
Speaker 3: I did notice like Hazy's eyes light up the second you started kick yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he loves it.
Speaker 2: He smelt out an opportunity. Because it's early in the year, you're leading one zip, so I need this obviously to tie things up. You know, you make it an interesting concept because you smashed me last year.
Speaker 5: You know what you are. You're a shark and you smelt blood in the water.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I'm that sharks, I'll buy you. No, oh bye, I'm not a friendly shark. I will go after and I'll take a full limb. No, I don't care you have a leg in front of me. It's off. They say sharks don't like the taste of human. Not me. I crave it. I'm going for it anyway. Here we go, go to drm roll Blue. You certainly can.
Speaker 4: It's everyone's favorite spice girl every haysh.
Speaker 2: I got some stats it for us. What are the votes?
Speaker 9: Seventy to one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 5: You voted for a man eater.
Speaker 2: From nineteen ninety seven. The winner for this week's Battle of the Bang is is it? Spice girls have spice up your life? In Joe winning song for Battle of the Bank, it brings us to one apiece spice girls that spice up you well.
Speaker 5: I enjoyed it probably significantly more than you did.
Speaker 2: I caught it spice up your world it spice up your life. It was a tactical choice. I'm going to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: We've pulled a bit of a Taylor Swifty here, producers. We think she's coming in for a little Top five recap. That's what we put on the rundown. It is not that we are here to bid farewell to our little producers.
Speaker 5: Zoe, so.
Speaker 3: You were saying, yes, she is leaving us for significantly inferior radio pastures. You have been a significant part of our radio journey in the first couple of years with your TikTok dancers, your infectious personality. We love you so much and we're sad to see you go. We do need to thank you before you exit the building for allowing us to relentlessly take the PI double five out of the following. Your baggy jeans, devastating breakups with a fallout seem to last for what seems like hazy several centuries.
Speaker 2: Yes, which can probably be summed up in five seconds of this.
Speaker 3: That's incorrect, save that sound effect for her online dating catastrophes.
Speaker 2: Bruised and battered, but with a willful latitude.
Speaker 3: I want to say thank you for zipping up my dress each and every morning, making sure I'm not semi nude. That was not in your job description when you started. Also, thank you for being the voice of gen Z making sense out of what would have to be the most perplexing generation in the history of manghand you've been there for us on that.
Speaker 2: I think we all can agree when we both say skibbity.
Speaker 3: Giy toilet And quite seriously on behalf of all the callers who you speak to day in day out, the old than you the regular, thank you for being so polite, so kind to them, and to some of them you've become like a friend and that's a real testament to you and your skills with other human beings.
Speaker 5: So it's nice.
Speaker 3: The fact that you haven't tried to date one of them is an absolute merica. So I would like for you to go out in the way that you came in, and that is with your immaculate chefs.
Speaker 5: Gives impression of this woman.
Speaker 3: I will not be lectured about sexism and misogyny by this man.
Speaker 5: I will not and.
Speaker 3: Misogyny by this man.
Speaker 2: Not Now, nice work. Sorry, She's been quite.
Speaker 3: The journey, yes, and you are moving into states, so all the best imagine where you're going.
Speaker 2: Who cares.
Speaker 3: All we know is that where you will. Miss you so very much. Your contribution has been invaluable and we love you. Thanks so thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, good stuff. All right, let's leave with this