Speaker 1: We got get in the way morning every day, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this job's and her little visit to the massage parlor. Which is that a regular thing or not.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to get really resentful and I'm a little bit irritated that you are insinuating that it's a massage parlor and that there are sexual connotations.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: I went on the weekend to have a perfectly legitimate massage.
Speaker 3: There's a type place that I go.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I love tie massages.
Speaker 1: There's a type place that I go to in North Adelaide, and I do it. I try to it as often as I can, because, as everyone in this building can understand, I'm quite stressed out working with you. That forms in my shoulders and then I get tense and then I'm like, oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I need to go and have a massage now, as you will.
Speaker 2: You're implying that you carry me.
Speaker 3: Did you pick that up?
Speaker 1: Yes, So on the weekend I went to have a massage. Obviously at the moment, I've got a broken foot, so I've got a fractured foot, fractured bone of my foot, so I'm getting around in a moonboot.
Speaker 3: So long.
Speaker 1: I go to send timeplace for my massage, and I hobble in on the moonboot, in the moon boot, and anyway, I walk into the room and she says, she points to the boot, and she says, sore foot.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yes, I have a sore foot, so maybe just work around.
Speaker 1: Don't touch the foot, but you can work around it if that's okay.
Speaker 2: Don't pump up the little rebok pumping.
Speaker 1: At the front of the boot because if that gets too tight, that hurts anyway. So she's like, all right, this rope, lie down on the table, and away she goes, isn't it really awkward? You haven't meant to too many messages because I know you don't like them that much. But when you try and put the towel on yourself, I leave you in the room and you're lying there like just Inny Nickers, we'll.
Speaker 2: Take us through that. That's news to me. What happens.
Speaker 1: You've got to put the towel over your butt as right, So they leave you to do that job because you know, I'm so inflexible trying to put the towel over anyway, trying to land on your mum. So I'm lying there with the towel half over my balm, and then she comes and she's like, all right, I'm just going to clean your feet. So she gets out the warm towel that they use to clean your feet because obviously they're going to massage it and they want your feet to be clean.
Speaker 3: So she grabs my right foot.
Speaker 1: Which is the good foot, gives it a good old clean and a squeeze, and I'm like, cool, good thanks, And then she grabs my left foot, which is broken, and squeezes it hard.
Speaker 2: It's not a good spot to be squeeze.
Speaker 1: And I have nearly hit the roof and I'm like like that and she's like, oh, sore foot.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yes, well done, doctor, we've been through this.
Speaker 3: Yes, don't touch.
Speaker 1: And so for the rest of the massage, hazy, she doesn't touch my whole entire left leg. Yeah, so the calf, which is really tight from walking around, the the hamstrings which are tight from carrying the we didn't get touched the whole damn time. So you can't touch the good part of my leg. But the sore foot, Wow, let's give that a good old fashioned squeeze, shall we. Yah?
Speaker 2: Because she squeezed your foot and she thought she'd killed some kind of seagulls.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: Something got lost in translation. But let's do this please thirteen twenty four ten. Within reason, and let's keep this legit and above board.
Speaker 3: What happened at the massage?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I the only I've rely done it, maybe once or twice gone to an actual massage. Parland had it. One of them was part of a full body massage with my wife. We were not even engaged. It was early days in Bartleba, where.
Speaker 3: You said then with my wife.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's not a good talk. That's not a good time for me to be thinking about whether we even engage. It would have sounded like I was thinking about something else. And it was a full body massage but also a facial as well. Yeah, and we got infected, so I don't know what happened she got. I got all these lumps and stuff on my face. She got the worst lumps I've ever seen, and it looked like she had like the worst ethnique that is even humanly possible. Really, do you reckon? That ruined the trip?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So that was my last visital massage.
Speaker 1: However, my brain goes there is where is that massus's hands been?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? That's exactly what we thought as well, especially getting a massage abroad. Oh yeah, don't chase bargains when you're having a massage at Barley.
Speaker 3: Okay, good morning.
Speaker 5: Sarah, Good Yarnny, how are you going good?
Speaker 1: You had a Barley massage? These are always interesting, aren't they.
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, it was a couple's one, and the poor little ladies. My partner is extremely ticklish. She went down to him, started at that feet and he kind of pulled his legs back and went to say no, but by that stage she's already grabbed the other foot, which is real flexes. Had a size twelve foot coming at her face. So he knocked her off the chair and just felt very terrible. And I'm going and finding flowers and found them chocolates and took them back to it because he felt so horrible. Luckily she was in good spirits. She's like, big man, big may almost killed me.
Speaker 2: You big man, you big man. She's like, I'm saying worse.
Speaker 3: That's brilliant, Thank you, Sarah. Colleen. You also had a message in BALI.
Speaker 6: Yeah I did.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 6: Well I've been to Bali quite a few times, and we went over this time, and so we started to get a message at the same place, and I had a different girl and she was massaging and then all of a sudden she all went for the booth.
Speaker 2: Whoo, okay, that was not in the brochure.
Speaker 6: No, he was not in a brochure at all. And she's quite a time playing with them too, because I am a H cup. So and then I just looked over the side of my husband and he was on his front at this stage, and he's like got his eyebrows up, and like, you know, I'm just like, yeah, I did not know what to say or do.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay when you said I'm a hup looked at me with that quizzical look that he has, like a little pappado.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to work out.
Speaker 3: Let me do this for you.
Speaker 1: A cup, beacup, se cup, de cup, A cup, F cup, G cup, and then we get to H cup.
Speaker 2: Soak, yeah, I am having a press reduction next week.
Speaker 7: So so not much longer.
Speaker 2: Did you did you confront the colin like what was said? Or did you just let it happen.
Speaker 6: I just did not know what to do where to look what to say. We got out there, we went to a new one and we just kissed our.
Speaker 7: Whole day.
Speaker 3: Amazing. Oh, thank you so much, Colleen.
Speaker 2: Your partner's like got some competition here. That sound.
Speaker 1: I had a message in Bali with my sister in law once and like halfway through the massage, because it was in the couple's room, and I looked down and the masseuse was wearing my sister in law's havanas.
Speaker 2: Really, you cannot do that at all.
Speaker 3: She's wearing your thongs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's not go get messages over there. No, that's what we're learning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, stay close to home where they rebreak your broken fort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nice morning.
Speaker 1: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how all content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it is easily offended.
Speaker 3: Well, you're about to find out just how easily.
Speaker 2: Your father, he's on the Money's get loose. Let's just get really loose before we straighten up after seven o'clock. I'm sure, let's get it out of our system, you know. Yeah, can we talk about something in particular, a bit of a passion piece for me. Yeah, that's right. Maybe this and in particular I want to run through as for a study of the times it takes now for mum and dad to have special cuddles, in particular real quick special cuddles aka the quickie, like.
Speaker 3: No time for messing around, Let's get this done, let's.
Speaker 2: Get this done, all right. There's no losers here. Sometimes there are, but your hope not for that. The average length that people are spending during spontaneous daytime sex as well, and the changes everything to by the way, daytime sex it's like daytime drinking, isn't it.
Speaker 3: How does it change?
Speaker 2: Which is different? It's a different vibe. Okay, So just before we get to how quick the new quikie is the average time that people are making love for the long time. It used to be five minutes long, and now it's four minutes and thirty eight seconds.
Speaker 3: So that's the long version, is it.
Speaker 2: That's the long version. So it's decreasing as well, by twenty two seconds. The average length of the quikie these days, according to a serve of two thousand people, is one hundred and twenty seconds two minutes.
Speaker 3: That feels efficient, very efficient.
Speaker 2: Ten years ago, he's one boy, it used to be one hundred and eighty.
Speaker 3: It was like a Gavid one hundred ninety.
Speaker 1: I'm done, I just hit the bullser We're good here.
Speaker 3: Wow e.
Speaker 1: So I just feel like sometimes as a woman, you wish it was over one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing as well as now I think. Do you know can I speak on behalf of the male species? We think, and especially young men, we think that you guys want to make love like for hours until the sun comes up, and I think as we mature we realize that Yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no no no, it's there's there's only a certain amount of time before I think you guys get bored? Am I reading that rong?
Speaker 1: Look at this face? It's just see this resting face. That is a horrible misconception.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm reading your.
Speaker 3: Want we want them to me all night?
Speaker 2: He's okay. So I'm reading your face right now. You're either super bored or aggressively climaxing. Which one is? I think it's super board, super iconic South Australian landmarks. What have you got?
Speaker 3: Ooh adelaide, Oh that's nice, good start. What else you got a big Rocking Horse.
Speaker 2: Oh, my gosh, taking the kids at the Big Rocking Horse a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Obviously, the Big Wedgy, Yeah, sure, pop Eye.
Speaker 2: Pop Eye is a good one as well. Another one for you. What about the Pancake Kitchen?
Speaker 3: Okay o, Yes, it is a bad institution.
Speaker 2: It's an institution. I've been to the Pancake Kitchen several times in the early hours of the morning. Okay, it remembered me more than I remembered it. Yeah, that's okay, fair enough. It's such a beautiful feast.
Speaker 3: Why do you bring up the pancake.
Speaker 2: Been going since nineteen sixty fire because it has changed hands and when it's under new management, what you hope for is big and bright things. Yes, and guess what you might have seen him on the TVs, Mitch Saraovsky, Channel seven reporter, and he's wi Floren Brandts have taken over the pancake Kitchen. Who saw this coming?
Speaker 4: Not me?
Speaker 3: Not me, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh and Mitch joins us this morning, Mitch Saraovsky, Channel seven news reporter slash co owner of the Pancake Kitchen. That's a bit of an interesting business card.
Speaker 4: Mitch, Good morning, guys, Joddy and hazes, thank you for having me on. You finally invited me on this go Yes, but according to the Times, where I'm officially the Pancake King of Adelaide.
Speaker 2: What's the title?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: I was going to say, Mitchie, you would have frequented Hinley Street, but mainly just to scour for CCTV after some very bad things happened on a Saturday night.
Speaker 3: This is a real switch for you. What brought this on?
Speaker 4: It's a huge switch and I'm definitely not leaving Channel seven. But you know the original Pancake Kitchen, It's been an institution since nineteen sixty five. So Lauren and I walked in there for the first time and we fell in love with it after a bit of convincing because Lauren is from is from Victoria, so it's always something we've wanted to do, opening or buying an established restaurant. So the timing was right and in the end, who could resist the Pancake Kitchen. It's a complete institution and I remember going there when I was eighteen and with a few sore heads in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, because it's open so late.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what are the opening hours of the Pancake kitchen Protel.
Speaker 4: So it's open twenty four hours between Thursday and Monday, it closes at midnight. Between Tuesday and Wednesday, it closes at eleven. It's really, guys, it's an amazing, amazing place to be a part of. We meet so many fun and happy people, and I think for us it's about being involved in the community. So yeah, I remember when I used to go at the Pancake Kitchen as a young boy with my parents. You know, it was exciting, and now Lauren and I want to bring that same joy back to the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Mitch.
Speaker 1: I've been to your birth I've been to your house for your birthday party, and at that point your family whipped up the most magnificent souvlaki that I've ever tasted in my life. I would have thought if you were going to view in a food direction, it would have been that. Well.
Speaker 4: I've still got some more convincing because I remember my party. My brother was doing the silvlaki on the spit. I'm not sure if he's keen yet, but after a bit more convincing, I might have to pay him and he might be. He might have a change of career. At the moment, but you know, we could put anything on the menu really, but obviously we're not going to change the favorites. We are going to keep that same heritage, and I think it is so important to keep that heritage, to keep it as an icon of Adelaide. We are having a new menu, but the favorite they're not going anywhere. You've got the Farmer's Beach, You've got the Germans beat that people really know and love. But it's an exciting time for us.
Speaker 1: Good on you, Mitch for taking the leap. That's really awesome. I will say this so lucky on Heinley Street.
Speaker 3: You can't go wrong. Followed up by a few pancakes.
Speaker 2: Congratulations mates. Of course, pancake kitchen at there and there in Gilbert Place, so we look forward to going in there and just really really feeling out Timm and feeling a little bit guilty.
Speaker 1: Quick and quick quick point to note that a morning tea at Channel seven has just taken an interesting yes, because if you don't turn up with some pancakes at some point, there's something wrong.
Speaker 3: Mitch.
Speaker 4: I will bring some pancakes to work. I've already are a people in the in the office have passed for a for a discount. Some will get at at this point. I'm sure Hazy will. But Hazy, I'm really interested to see how many pancakes you could smash down because you grated everything, but I think I could beat you in a competition. You know, that's not sport. That's not sport.
Speaker 2: You're like Adelaide's Joey Chestnut, but with pancakes. Mitch, do you know what we could set up some sort of challenge. I'm going to go in feeling not very confident, but we could definitely do this. Do you have is there something at the pancake kitchen? Do you have this space? Is there a record?
Speaker 4: The record on the wall is about thirty five pancakes, but I'm sure if you put your mind to it, Havy, you could probably get to fifty. I'll even give you and if you get there, I'll give you a nice pancake.
Speaker 2: Kitchen chip that will make it all worthwhile. It's got to be extra, extra extra large too. By the end of that, Mitch, thanks so much for your time, mates. Good luck in the future. You're going to be very very busy managing that with your role at Channel seven as well.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yep. Married at first Sight on Channel nine and what you do jokes when you watch maps for the first time, you're like, well, my villain radars on where's the villain?
Speaker 3: Where's the villain?
Speaker 2: We got one nice and earl.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, didn't we? I think he pretty much.
Speaker 1: Episode one or two, Tim entered the building, married Katie, and then promptly revealed his true colors, very very quickly. His unfortunate bride joins us, Now, Katie, good morning to you.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, okay, so talk us through this in real time.
Speaker 1: Were you aware of what Tim had said about you immediately after you guys got married.
Speaker 8: I wasn't aware of anything he said to me this entire time up until last night, so it was yeah, I'm learning about it all for the first time.
Speaker 2: I feel like it feels like to me that he thought that he was having a private conversation with the producer not getting filmed, and all of a sudden they're like, oh, I guess what, Champion, We're going to use this, and you are there. Yeah it's good because.
Speaker 7: It explains him.
Speaker 8: Oh exactly. Yeah, nothing's private, so everything comes to the light very okay, do you have.
Speaker 1: To ask you, what did that do to your feelings when you sat back in your laund room and you watched him say those awful things about you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was. It's a tough pill to swallow. My intentions for going on Mass was to you really get a hand through navigating, you know, the start of a relationship. Because it's been you know, it's ten years, it's been a long time. I really don't know what I'm doing in that sense, and I I was really looking forward to being matched with somebody kind of willing to try and willing to work with me and help me through the process as well. But yeah, we're all learning, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like you're being gasp by him, like him trying to turn this whole situation around and say it was your fault?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well, as you've kind of probably saw on the episodes for the wedding of my radar was like always well and truly on Yeah, I am just yeah, my mum, you know that saying like you haven't got anything nice, don't say anything at all.
Speaker 7: So I yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Had that ringing in my head, and I was like, no benefit of the doubt, Like everyone's in their process maybe he'll be happy to you know, learn and grow and but yeah, last night was just to kind of double down.
Speaker 3: Okatie.
Speaker 1: Obviously the show has wrapped up, it's all been filmed. Have you had any contact with Tim since the end of the show.
Speaker 8: I haven't, No, And yeah it can stay that way.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go, So do you guys make it? Okay, Look, we're enjoying watching us out because of all the soap and drama and everything. But like I said before, everyone is absolutely falling in love with you, so that is the positive from this situation. I suppose that Australia got to meet you and they got to fall in love with your personality, so you should be proud of that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you. Mum's proud of me, so that's what matters.
Speaker 1: Well, no, what matters is you're proud of yourself and you know, it's a pretty brave step to go on this show. So there is a strong chance that you end up in after tonight's episode in a hotel room alone. That's all I will say about that. Married at First Sight tonight seven thirty on Channel nine and on nine. Now, Katie, thank you so much for joining us and all the best finding love with someone who.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much, isn't tim Yeah, I'm just focusing on filling up myself love cut right now perfect?
Speaker 2: Why is that Joe's ways so tense? It's fun.
Speaker 3: I'm totally relaxed. This is our work songs a song song song.
Speaker 1: Nover hits, throwbacks or pestralized and then Hazey Nika heads head and trying to have to buzz in and guess what the songs are.
Speaker 2: Ye producers, you want to you.
Speaker 3: Good morning guys.
Speaker 9: So this is a friendly space for the year. Hazing one by a couple last year, yees, it's a bit tense this year Hazy is annoyed one zero.
Speaker 2: But that's okay.
Speaker 9: We've played, but it's only week.
Speaker 3: Take one rounds down. You're playing for a.
Speaker 9: Couple of listeners this morning. First three was Tana from Rinella and she's picked team Hazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 9: And a team Jody this morning is Kerry from All.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry if you got me by default, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 9: It's best of three as always. I think an interesting mix this week, an interesting mix.
Speaker 2: Genial mix of genres eras. What are we talking?
Speaker 9: Reasonably similar vibes, I would say, reasonably fresh hit, bit of throwback. Everyone keep their call.
Speaker 2: Song number one. Here we go. Your name is your well, I have no idea this stage.
Speaker 3: Shut up, excuse me, shut up up, joy A Tapa, but no, no, no, and Rose and bring her up.
Speaker 2: Look at you. Check the bloody tapes on that one, don't you point to her? You absolute suck whole. Sorry, sorry, excuse me, mister Hayes. Yes, Joy got in first, she did not. I'd like to check the tapes on that one and back.
Speaker 3: And also would you like to be a massive.
Speaker 9: Baby whatever that was tense, That sweating Joe's in the leads to start.
Speaker 3: So number ten, let's go home. What always goes you?
Speaker 2: Damn it?
Speaker 3: Come on easy, explain.
Speaker 4: One a.
Speaker 2: True times two time. I don't need to check the tapes. Yea, right, jes. This is where you have the option because usually when I win the first sit, the third one just take the wings, start being in dickhead or they kind of stuck. Do you want to do the third one?
Speaker 1: Potential ga for a sweet No, I'm going to because I know how it feels, because I've been in your position so many times.
Speaker 3: I'm going to leave it up to you. Would you like to have played the third one?
Speaker 2: We're doing the third one? Yea, I know it's a.
Speaker 1: Johnny go on wherever whenever, No, Shakira, I've done.
Speaker 2: This before, having go on Now I'm getting a little girl. I didn't say anything that's true that I thought you knew.
Speaker 9: It already because Jones was pretty place.
Speaker 2: Oh actually it is here, Haji wherever, whenever.
Speaker 9: Whenever, wherever?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: What do you know? It's even more concerning is that I was like, it's definitely a Cheeran just got a knuckle down on the name.
Speaker 3: Hey, Kerry, what did I do? Did I just say that different?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what I thought he was congesting you on because you said.
Speaker 2: I was way off well, Cary, congratulations, coculation.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Isn't it nice when complete strangers have faith in you? Because I don't even have faith in myself in this space. So thank you, Carrie.
Speaker 2: What all guys, Sometimes you get lucky when you turn up second carry congratulations. I want to thank you.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know now, I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what the news today.
Speaker 3: Just what you need to know?
Speaker 1: What you need to know with Jody and Well first.
Speaker 2: And foremost, can we get right around the person I would say is in my opinion right now the biggest celebrity in South Australia is Travis Head, the first time a South Australian has won the Allan Border Metal. The most prestigious individual on an in Australian cricket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unbelievable, particularly in Andrew Hayses's playbook of his top five favorite people in South Australia's Travis Head, then Travishead, than Travis Head.
Speaker 2: He's pretty iconic though, wasn't it. He's like, seriously, you've got the mustache, that laid back attitude like Travis Head. Asking him, because he's in Gaul the test team, how he would celebrate tonight with the family. I everyone gives us a day or Thanks Day. We might have a look, might go and have a look. Yes, Okay?
Speaker 3: Can I be honest.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much he's pumping on a Monday night in Gaul for a Lanka.
Speaker 2: What's the nightlife bike? I'm really sure for cricket fans as well. Michael Bevan inducted as the sixty sixth inductee. To the Australian Cricket Hall of Fame and look humble as ever. Michael Bevan asked about how he shaped the way that cricket changed in the one day format.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming my role really shaped and change the nature of one day cricket.
Speaker 2: And it did. Sometimes when athletes talk about that and you go, you know, it's fine. Roger Betterer does it, Tiger Woods does it more than anyone. Lebron James, they all go, how'd you go to it? And you'd be like, I just played the best game of basketball that everyone's ever seen, yourself, yeah, and everyone's like cool. Yeah, So why can't Michael Burvan do it? Because he's right.
Speaker 1: It's like the day that I get inductive to the Media Hall of Fame here in South Australia and I go, well, I assume it's because of the way I shape radio here in this great state.
Speaker 3: Am I right?
Speaker 2: Change the way that radio was performed?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: More music, I'll give you that. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: This is one of the most outstanding stories I've ever seen in my existence. So a man who took a one hundred thousand dollars Audi RS four for a test drive from South Australia from a dealership ended up in drum roll, please here you go, Here you.
Speaker 3: Go, Victorian.
Speaker 1: After he got and I quote a bit carried away was about that.
Speaker 2: So I just lost track of time.
Speaker 1: So Victramjit Singh, a manager for a company that career is cooking oil between Queensland and South Australia, front of the mill Dura Magistrate's Court, pleading guilty to bring your stolen vehicle into Victoria. So the court heard that sing picked up the car from the dealership in Adelaide on Friday morning, telling stuff he'd return it by two o'clock. After he inspected the vehicle to see if it was to his liking.
Speaker 2: As you do, dery inspection.
Speaker 1: Dealership employees check the location air tag attached to the car at one thirty and they discovered it was in border Town.
Speaker 2: Would you know it's not just around the court.
Speaker 3: You'd be shocked to hear.
Speaker 1: As well, outside the designated designated test drive area. In fact, it's one hundred and forty k's away over an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, unbelievable scenes.
Speaker 1: His lawyer, Bert hilton Wood told the court his client had simply lost track of his location and hadn't realized he was in Victoria until he got pulled over.
Speaker 2: Oh what where am I am? I Victoria? Wh boy, oh boy, I should turn around and go back home.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, officer, this car is not mine? How very dare you?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: The thing as well is I've only had to test driven a car maybe once or twice, and it was when I was much younger.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Every time I did it, someone from the dealership came with me, of course, And I always thought, is that a normal thing? To just go here? We trust you? Off you go, see you soon?
Speaker 3: Can I say?
Speaker 1: I have a friend who had her car put into a dealership to be repaired, and you know how they give you a loan car. On this occasion, they gave her a beautiful loan car, like it was so nice, and it was so nice. She had a trip to Melbourne penciled in.
Speaker 3: So She's like, as we'll take the loan car.
Speaker 2: Why not because I'm sure they didn't give her a kilometer limit.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you don't. I just go for its sister, Yeah, she oh she did.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: She can get pulled over by the cops.
Speaker 2: Day no thurday twenty four ten. When have you stolen a car from a dealership?
Speaker 1: We first met her over thirty years ago. On the big screen, is Ronda in Muriel's Weddings?
Speaker 5: To keep drink up your ass, teeny, I would rather swallow.
Speaker 3: Raise a lady.
Speaker 1: She's starting huge TV shows like six Feet.
Speaker 3: Under and Brothers and Sisters.
Speaker 7: You dragged me to the middle of nowhere to tell me that you met out with my sister.
Speaker 1: If that's not an after director the movie about JOCKI Michelle Payne right like a girl.
Speaker 6: I want to write grip ones, I want to be the beat and.
Speaker 1: Now starring in the sexy drama dy Madam tonight at nine on nine and nine.
Speaker 3: Now there's nothing she can't do.
Speaker 1: Please welcome superstar Rachel Griffiths.
Speaker 3: Oh, Hazy, the woman needs no introduction. Rachel Griffiths, Welcome to Jodi and Hazy.
Speaker 1: You've been waiting your whole life, darl haven't you.
Speaker 7: Oh? Well, you know I love Adelaids. You know why you know that? I love Adelaide.
Speaker 3: I think we have an inkling.
Speaker 7: I haven't Adelaide so much. I called my daughter Adelaide. I mean that is true love, right, and it wasn't even a trendy name much, Sidney, it wasn't even trendy.
Speaker 3: Was your child inceived in Adelaide.
Speaker 7: It's actually a funny story, and it's a bit off topic, but it is really really funny. So I met a makeup artist for an extremely famous singer and she had a baby called Adelaide. She's American, and I'd never heard the name before. And this little thing, this little Adelaide, was so cute. And I said, why did you call her Adelaide? And she said, well, I had a one night stand with this guy called trend who has hung like a donkey in Adelaide. Of course I've changed the name. She gets unexpectedly pregnant, she said, the hottest root of her life, and so she got ado heard out of it, that story, that story Aside. I just thought, God, that is a beautiful name. And so my Adelaid's Adelaide rose because I do love the roses of Adelaide, and my brother lives in Adelaide. So big shout out to Ben and Joe in Paris.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go. But also, I mean, Rachel, let that bloke, that random bloke, Let that be the sole representative from Adelaide because.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about the new show matters.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's talk all things madam. Madam.
Speaker 1: I haven't obviously seen it, but I've seen the shorts and I was like, whoa, that is something I want to watch.
Speaker 7: It looks really it is not a drama. It is not a serious drama about the sex industry. Can I just say I want the New Zealand drama? No, it's a Kiwi comedy. It was the number one show in New Zealand last year. Kiwis are the funniest people in the world. Can we all agree? Like, does anyone disagree with that? I think they're so funny and the humans a bit man, it's a bit mental, but it's kind of warm, like it's not a punchdown kind of humor.
Speaker 2: I think the Kiwis are what we think we are, like Hewe's are the fun and we think we're that, but we're not we mean bacause I have some of.
Speaker 7: The conclusion that the trains aren't really mean bass. It's very like Kiwi showrunners and there's a lot of consulting with people who work in the second industry, and I think it's just such a fresh view of it, because I think when women sit around talking about six we are laughing.
Speaker 3: Don't you think, Rachel that do you like Rachel? Rachel?
Speaker 1: Just for the record, because it was on radio, this is a question too.
Speaker 7: But if I was like on your show, like, would I be Rache, would I be Griff? You Am I going to stub out when you're on the Yeah you can. I'll come on your week in one of your week's lasts, and.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, the boss is already called. They're gonna switch it up. It's actually gonna be Grif and Hazy. Have you just been the group roture?
Speaker 1: All right? So Chris it is from now on in. I think men, and I say this to Hazy all the time. I think men would be shocked at what us women talk about when it comes to sex and all things related to that.
Speaker 7: True that you don't think if men watch this show with their girlfriends, they're going to be like, you actually talk about sex like that. We'd be like, no, this might be a key, we think.
Speaker 2: I just like the idea, Rachel of sorry Griffea, of catching their husband at a brothel and then instantly sensing a business opportunity, well, you know.
Speaker 7: Coffee lives and everything. Like women are around Australia, there's you know, women are always thinking the side hustle and they're like, how can I make mine? How can I make money when I'm asleep? That's actually something I'm hearing a lot with my They're like, yeah, oh god, I'm so hard, how can I make mine? You one on a sleep.
Speaker 1: As to your point about working mothers and sex, I reckon half the time we are having sex with our partners, we are half asleep, if not fully asleep.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I'm not gonna I'm not gonna wait in that, but I think my husband is laughing. No, I would always be fully engaged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm so turned up. I'm so turned on. I'm half asleep, but I don't know. Well, Griff, thank you so much for joining us this morning. It's been an absolute pleasure. I look forward to the week where you fill in on our show. It's going to be an absolute pleasure. But congratulations on the new show, madam. It looks absolutely outstanding. Can't wait to watch it.
Speaker 7: It's gonna love it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, Rachel. Appreciate it. This is awesome.