Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's cliche.
Speaker 1: Now you've got to forgive me. I know that the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, they're the original and best, aren't they?
Speaker 2: The original were Orange County, But I would say Swanny Beverly Hills are the most popular globally.
Speaker 1: Yes. And if you have watched any of these and you feel like you're a vague fan, I mean you get no shade from me. I'm mad for this sort of stuff, but I haven't watched them all. Everybody knows the name Kyle Richards, though, Yes, Kathy Hilton's sister, and everybody knows. That's a really good tidbit. I don't think everybody knows that.
Speaker 2: So she's Paris's auntie. And if you don't watch the Beverly Hills Housewives and you google Kyle Richards, you would know her. She was in Halloween. She's done other sort of acting roles, but she's known for The Real Housewives.
Speaker 1: Yes, super super big deal on that show. Yeah, and the obnoxiously named duit Kemsley.
Speaker 2: I don't reckon to rate would be one of yours. I don't know if you'd love her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't like that name.
Speaker 2: It's irritating. You would find here.
Speaker 1: It ends too quickly. It feels like it needs a vowel on the end. Oh no, dorito. Anyway, they have The season four trailer has trotten and people are what did I say?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 1: Season four? Season fourteen trailer has dropped and people are losing their mind because there is a full slanging match. Have a listen. Don't give you two years of one mile for a reason. Can you let me just it's okay, Kyle, It's time for you to listen. What more do you want from me? I want you to stop it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm done with this. I'm done. I'm not doing this anymore. Damn, what the hell's she going?
Speaker 1: So Eddie Murphy on me?
Speaker 2: No, that's a brand new housewife who sounds fantastic. But that's Kyle who cracks it and walks off and leaves.
Speaker 1: She is really upset, properly like that. You know, have you ever been that angry when your voice is like do you know? Shaking?
Speaker 2: I don't remember being that angry since school with teachers. Really yeah, in my adulthood, I don't ever feel that angry or enraged. I just remember in school getting that shaky with a teacher when I was in trouble.
Speaker 1: I reckon, that's because you were just ready to go and you felt caged by adults.
Speaker 2: I did because I was like, I know what I want to do with my life? Why am I here wasting your time? Yeah? Hey, that new one who you thought sounded like Eddie Murphy. Yeah, she's a newcomer. Her name is Bosoma, Saint John Bosoma, Bosoma Saint John.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is my new name for Buzzy's Bosoma's Bosomers.
Speaker 2: How fantastic is that?
Speaker 1: That is up? So when when is that coming to? When can you.
Speaker 2: Watch it in November and watch it at the end of November? I think like the nineteenth you can watch it on Hey, you in Australia.
Speaker 1: Would you be embarrassed if that was you? Like if you had that trailer and you were angry and crying and yelling like an idiot and then everybody talks about you doing that for another month before.
Speaker 2: I just didn't like it. I'd love it, You'd love it. I'd love it me and my mates. If we had a reality show, it would be great, actually, it would like the casting producers are listening seriously, it would.
Speaker 1: Be amazing Menandez brothers. Everybody's talking about them that I didn't like the drama that everybody's watching on.
Speaker 2: The Netflix show. Yeah, I'm really enjoying it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I was just in a bad mood or tired or something.
Speaker 2: I'll give it another They're properly hot.
Speaker 1: I'm you know what they did. Sorry, anyway, they bizarrely have been recommended for re sentencing thirty five years after they did that terrible crime.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And if you've watched the show or before that, watched any of the true crime docos or read the books and done all that that I have, I think that's really unreasonable.
Speaker 2: What to let them out?
Speaker 1: No, to to be re sentenced.
Speaker 2: No, but I think doesn't that mean they'll get out the resentence He means they'd be eligible.
Speaker 1: For I've completely misread it. Yes, they should. They should have been in there that long to start with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think if this happens, they're going to get out. Swany I hope.
Speaker 1: So this one looks I can never tell who's who. This one looks very happy at the news that he might actually be able to, you know, go to in and out burger The Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, Chrissy's Clique, Marianna. I love how you don't hear from her forever and then she pops up and she's magical, and then she disappears again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when we do hear from her, it's nothing to do with music.
Speaker 1: Never anything to do with music. And this is no exception. She was doing the red carpet for her BENTI collab with Puma.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: Correct, And she was asked her opinion about Kendrick Lamar headlining the super Bowl halftime.
Speaker 3: Kendrick Lamar for the super Bowl, It's a damon on a ring finger, honey, is meant to be. He's an amazing otist, top tier, an incredible year. He actually brought so many people together. It's to be celebrated. That's what culture is. He deserves it. I cannot wait to see it.
Speaker 1: What is she talking about.
Speaker 2: How excited she is for Kendrick doing the super Bowl? No?
Speaker 1: I know, but who did he bring together? What was his big year?
Speaker 2: He's massive Swan. I've told you this, I tell you.
Speaker 1: Everything I know, and I obviously very wrongly said he doesn't have enough of a back catalog to fill an entire halftime show.
Speaker 2: He does FB nine Sunday, Feb nine, twenty twenty five is when we see that she.
Speaker 1: Also has blown someone's mind that is very close to you. She was asked if she could collaborate with anybody, anybody at all, anybody? Who would it be if I could only do a song with Eish?
Speaker 2: She's so good?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine what that would feel like?
Speaker 2: As in being Billy? Yeah, that would be amazing to hear. And I'm obsessed with both Billy and bard Gale ree, but I can't imagine them on a song together.
Speaker 1: And I oh, I'd be so good.
Speaker 2: I guess if Rihanna went into her stay mood like very.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, it would be I hope it happens. Actually, Billie Eilish heard this and she has reacted with the following statement, what in the absolute f oh my god.
Speaker 2: What the f Gal's excited?
Speaker 1: I love that about Billie Eilish. This is not the first time she's shown that kind of, you know, exuberance at being acknowledged by her hero.
Speaker 2: No, she really makes a point of that s morning as well, that she's still a fan of music and like That's why she stops and speaks to her fans, because she says in interviews and in articles that she still just feels like a fan. She doesn't see herself as this major superstar.
Speaker 1: I believe her too. I really think that that is true. Let's move on to my one of my queen and saviors, talking about my other queen and Savior. I was so happy to see this Stevie Nixon. She is your favorite TV Yeah, yeah, have you ever seen her life?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you must. She sat down with Rolling Stone, one of the greatest music publications of all time, and she has wahed in on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 2: Oh what does she think?
Speaker 1: She says of Taylor, she is really smart, but she also went through a lot before. She's in a good pleaser right now. Oh my god, I sound exactly like her.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: I'm chatteling Stevie. You've never been happier. It's a little bit Miley esque, Yes it is, She says. I think she has a good man. That's all I need. If Stevie thinks he's good, She says, I hope they fall deeper and deeper in love, and right off into the sunset. He does his thing and she does her thing, and then they all come back together and get married and have babies if she wants that.
Speaker 2: Speaking of writing off into the sunset, Swanye, We're about to do just that. Have a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 1: Have a good weekend, staff the Booze.
Speaker 2: I won't triculate you with Dona Max. Check this out.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast, dot com, dot a you