Speaker 1: Get every day Dear Diary.
Speaker 2: A good friend of the show, Enrique Iglesia, summed up Jodie in Hazy this week with his absolute gong show of a live performance. And just when I thought things couldn't get any vocally worse, Hazy had a crack at Take Me Home, Country Road SA, And just when I felt sorry for his erratic, high low vocals, I'm reminded that it's not the only thing he's failed at.
Speaker 3: I'm so sad all the time failing I feel free anyway.
Speaker 2: It's so sad, Andrew, don't worry. Apps will make you feel better?
Speaker 4: Is that what happened to you?
Speaker 2: You got shelved.
Speaker 3: What I got.
Speaker 2: We all tread carefully around here about that, and they taken a spot on the shelf. I mean, I feel sorry for the guy with his high low vocals, failed football career and a fragile ego and low confidence. When it comes to songs, A.
Speaker 3: Song song song we found lovely.
Speaker 2: And speaking of comebacks, ain't no such thing. When it comes to saggy but jungers, what about this? Two Australian sisters have been revealed as the women who flashed their boobies at Robbie Williams during a recent gig, and well, it's fair to say that Robbie didn't hate it.
Speaker 3: Bro's going to be here this weekend. Yeah, we'll take that personally. That's a bit of a challenge for me. Let's see how many women week I'm just kidding. I'm just joking.
Speaker 2: Well, you've had you've had four kids, that's clear. At this point, I'm turning around looking for a friend.
Speaker 4: Abby from the newsroom.
Speaker 2: Hexts Dick sucks by the way they do, Oh my god, they do. What about when I think back in my day and as finish on my hoge, when you started earning twenty third.
Speaker 3: Free right, I'm just joke. I'm just having Thursday. You know, Abby likes it.
Speaker 5: That was in the seventies, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: My god? So what do you got? You got.
Speaker 4: So abs?
Speaker 2: You took me side, that's fine, but it might pay you to remember who writes the diary, sweetie.
Speaker 6: Anything that would push Taylor away.
Speaker 2: Seaford, I'll have a I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: I've got audio coming from places that wouldn't be Sorry, guys, let's start.
Speaker 2: Again, and maybe you should stop hooking up with the security peacock from the Saga Day have a latte and stay for an a cafe. You absolute dirty bird. And he's got it in the back of his brain because I had a chat with him before you opened up this wanting that this might be the weekend that Heim and newsreader Abby finally hook up.
Speaker 3: Did you hear that general, Yeah, he says he's happy with it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's already happened. Let's start again, okay, Abs t t y L talk to you later if in fact that's what it means. What does the acronym t t y L stand for?
Speaker 1: T t y L?
Speaker 3: Is it like when you go into a cafe, like just have a late stay for a cafe and you go, oh tough times, yo, lat.
Speaker 2: So the hazes, angelic vocals.
Speaker 7: You Enrique, and the dead air that comes with insulting my age.
Speaker 2: Go off this weekend, Kings and Queens. Let's start again, ah my love, Jody. What if you can book your hotel now and choose to pay when you get there.
Speaker 3: With thousands of flexible booking options in select days, you're only what if away from your next holiday?
Speaker 1: Look on the what if it's Ozzie for travel, Hey, is Taylor swerved over nine one nice text for taite.
Speaker 3: Just sit there. You your best friend, maybe it's your mum, maybe it's your dad, maybe your little brother. You get the drill of what I'm trying to say. Heading over to Melbourne Flights commindation. We will cover all of it and you just sit back and watch Taylor Swift perform one of the best gifts that you've ever seen in your life as part of the Errors Tour.
Speaker 2: I reckon it would be the weekend of your life. Don't you think you understand?
Speaker 3: Like you can almost lock that in right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't worry about the birth of kids, getting married, all those milestones, nay.
Speaker 3: After thoughts, yeah, genuine the thoughts.
Speaker 2: You need to go see Taylors with her sold out ariostour.
Speaker 3: All right, So each and every morning texts for TATO. This is what we do. We release a code word and you text it through and know for double O N nine no on nine to get yourself on the stand by listen to do all of those things. Joe's what's COVID? Will we got?
Speaker 2: Today's code word is shake?
Speaker 3: Makes sense? Doesn't it doesn't it?
Speaker 4: Here's what you're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 3: News, Breaking News, what's the news today?
Speaker 4: Snooze News.
Speaker 2: This is where we break down the top stories that you're waking up to this morning. Abbey in the newsroom, You've got a very serious one for us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we like to have fun on this show, but I do feel just we're also passionate about this. There's a cause for a Royal commission into domestic violence in South Australia. We've had four women allegedly murdered by the hands of their partner this week and it's been a really tough week for everyone, not just the families involved, but for everyone across South Australia.
Speaker 2: We had Police.
Speaker 5: Commissioner Son's death Charlie Stevens as well, so it's just been a really heavy news week. But there's going to be advocates holding a rally on the steps of Parliament House at nine am today. They're basically wanting to put pressure on the government to hold a royal commission into these deaths. There's going to be also another walk tomorrow which I'm actually going to attend with Steph from the Village co and it's from Victoria Square up King William and it's basically once again calling on more to be done in the domestic violent space.
Speaker 2: It's been a really really terrible week.
Speaker 5: We've had over sixty women in Australia murdered this year, and you just get to the point where, you know, we call for more to be done, and we ask for more to be done and it's not happening. So yeah, we'll be taking part in those If you want to come along, more than welcome to It all kicks off tomorrow at nine thirty. They'll be on the steps of Parliament House today at nine. So yeah, it's something that we all need to get behind and we all need to be the solution for I.
Speaker 2: Think more needs to be done, There's no question about that. And this week has been unbelievable and with each new the news of each passing, everyone's looking at each other going what is going on? Like this is an absolute crisis at the moment. And one of the women had five children. Yeah that's you know, these people don't have mothers anymore, as lives are shuddered. Yeah, absolutely so, Yeah, if you want to join us tomorrow, that would be really really great. Yeah, would love to see everyone there. Yep. More news Valo five hundred. Good news for you, Andrew, because the advertiser on the hunt for the twenty twenty three supermullet track side, So I don't want to work on it over the next twenty four hours and then hit the track. There's a four day pass on the line.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, So what a genuine would say, mullet supermarlet? Yeah, beautifully? Would nice be healthy?
Speaker 8: Fat mustache?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah. So a lot of rain yesterday pretty much rained all day more rain today didn't stop people from going to the track. All the school kids went yesterday as well. It was school's day, so they were around one hundred and forty schools who sent along their kids, which is pretty cool and a real focus to which I thought was interesting on young girls track side and getting them interested in stem subjects, engineering that sort of stuff. So it's a bit of a day out for the girls as well. So yeah, if you are heading to the velo over the weekend, wet weather. However Sunday it's supposed to clear up for the final day race.
Speaker 3: You know mine because everywhere the Robby Williams goes sunshine.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what it is. That is, so the sun will come out for Robbie as the key message here.
Speaker 3: It always does. They're intertwined, Susy bording news coming out of the Strikers. What about Rashid Khan, who I mean I was about to say, is one of the best. He is ranked the best T twenty bowler on the planets. He's not going to be in the BBL this year. No, I know, minor backsurter, which is going to completely rule him out, which means he, amongst another couple of players, won't be there tonight. The two won't be there this season, the two genuine marquee players. It's people and I might be one of them. A lot of people that genuinely would travel around them world to go to crickey games around the world just to watch this bloke pop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, found favorite. Isn't he freak Devil's advocate? Though he wasn't going to play finals anyway?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we never does the last or a few seasons, So do you know what it's like? He leaves this sort of hanging at the altar anyway, because you say you're asking him to marry him. He says yes, and the right the last second, just before you're about to kiss him on the mouth, and that is the bb OR finals.
Speaker 5: Yes, he flees, So what you're saying is he's not a good finisher.
Speaker 3: What's actually special to particularly in the power play. But then he comes in the last word of three or four overs and it really drives it on.
Speaker 5: Can't you just push back surgery back? I'll just do it later back surgery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not getting his wisdom teeth out there.
Speaker 2: Still walking around, isn't He'll be right right? Have he just just wait for your back.
Speaker 3: Surgery respectfully, stay in your lane. We'll miss him though, but still ghost trackers. That'll be very very good.
Speaker 8: USI the six fifteen machine.
Speaker 2: Quiz sixteen bog is later you're signing something on a napkin.
Speaker 3: Let's sign a bloody peak up to work security at the cafit you.
Speaker 2: Know what he did, Tobagos, He plucked out one of his feathers and did it into me.
Speaker 3: I was so impressed with that. It's so unbelievable. And then he went over with the news.
Speaker 2: Ready Gray, All right, let's go to Chris from Green with good morning, Cris. There you go, We're so great. The six fifteen vending machine. This is how it works. Three questions before you get the third one right, and you get a crack at a prize? Good good, all right, Chris. What object is said to be bad luck if it's broken?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, halfway there? Yeah, way there?
Speaker 2: Amy from Blair, good morning, good morning, good morning. What object is said to be bad like? If broken? A mirror?
Speaker 3: Well done, broken? Many mirrors in your time?
Speaker 9: Amy, No, I haven't, thank goodness okay.
Speaker 2: Question number two. What Ossie TV personality was known as the crocodile Hunter?
Speaker 3: Oh, dundee is the same.
Speaker 2: Genuinely thought Amy was going to drop an f from them.
Speaker 3: I thought I was going to say crocodile dundee. That's the space was going down.
Speaker 2: Jared from Andrew's Farm, Good morning, Good morning girls. How's it go great? Thank you? What Ossie TV personality was known as the crocodile Hunter? It was, okay, get this one right and you get to go up the vending machine. Which movie is this a famous line from that is so fat?
Speaker 10: Great?
Speaker 6: Stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's that from? Jared?
Speaker 4: I've got no idea o'.
Speaker 2: Iconic movie that one.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's go to Matt and Craig More. Matt's this little snippet that is.
Speaker 6: So fatch, Gretchen. Stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen.
Speaker 3: Wait, I reckon Matt.
Speaker 10: H Oh.
Speaker 3: Do you love where Matt's heads at?
Speaker 2: Should we give a clue?
Speaker 3: I feel like, yeah, can you give your because I have no idea how to even give a clue for this.
Speaker 2: Okay, it stars Lindsay Lohan. Oh okay, all right, that can I help people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I suppose thirteen twenty four to ten. Let's give someone a crack at the six fifteen vending machine because inside just some epic prizes. But we've just got to get through this last little kicker. Yeah, this is question three. I'm going to play this snipet again because it'll probably start me a little bit. Seen this, but I remember there's another killer. It's pretty old. Yeah, it's Lindsay Lohan movie as well. Yeah, she's not doing anything new stuff.
Speaker 6: That is so fetch, Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen.
Speaker 4: It's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Tea from Burton. What iconic movie is that?
Speaker 3: From good Stuff?
Speaker 11: There?
Speaker 3: What a journey?
Speaker 2: My other favorite bit of that movie is she when she measures the weather with her boots that.
Speaker 4: I need a.
Speaker 2: Letter between A and C please please be and a number between two and six A three B three.
Speaker 3: Okay, dog's on this morning. Yeah, here we go, Here we go, here we go, please.
Speaker 4: Right right?
Speaker 2: Oh to you you want a family past to the Adelade thirty sixers.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Do not miss the new look thirty six is on Saturday, December night as they take on Can's Taipe Hands at the Entertainment Center. Hottest ticket in town. Tickets from ticket Tech.
Speaker 3: It's bred up some snakes there. Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: He has no idea what you just said. All right, well we got there eventually.
Speaker 3: We did get there. And who would have thought that had been quicker? The tough question would be me and girls who would have thunk it would indeed? Yes, This fiercely hotly contested little topic we like to do called Battle of the Bangus, where you know, we put forward a song each and then Friday eight o'clock the winning song will be revealed after a vote on Instagram by Jodie and Hayesy.
Speaker 2: Very very tight proceedings are this week. Okay, if you missed it your today. This is my song from the amazing band that was ice House will still his ice House there they are playing at VAILO five hundred tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: That's themed. Yeah, that trick blue pretty good churns, pretty good churns. Yeah, it's good. But is it great? It is great? This is great?
Speaker 2: Either Davis adorned my wall there certain Gurban Avenue, England, Orkie that Tasmonia.
Speaker 4: Good on you either the big flowing mullets that was.
Speaker 3: Yes, probably not hanging out in so many walls these days as are. It's okay, that's all right, reckon Dave role is that?
Speaker 4: See here's recks a little bit tricky.
Speaker 3: I think deep down you want my song to win. Yes, she did, Yeah she did. It's happened twice now this year where I've I've selected a song and you got like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: That's actually better than my I didn't say that you thought it that put words into my mouth. Oh I'm not I can do you love my song? I love over Davies, I love ice House. Please cast your vote on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page because I think as it stands, it's fifty eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very very tight.
Speaker 8: Love that.
Speaker 2: And it's thirteen all and this is the pen ultimate round.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, so we've got two more weeks ago and then next week. No matter what happens today, the winner gets two points, so a winner will be crowned. Yeah, Battle of the Banger's Champ.
Speaker 2: Thanks for man's blaming penultimate for everybody.
Speaker 3: Herd problems at all. I was actually explained to myself more than anyone.
Speaker 2: I didn't see your eyes glaze over when I used a big word more than two syllable curlassic.
Speaker 3: My eyes do a lot of glazing, all right. It's Electric Blue by ice House or Learn to Fly by the Fouies. Jump on at Jody and Hazy on Instagram cast you vot, let's announce a winner at eighty a clock. You know I love a good Scottis story, don't you. She is such a connection piece Scotland because you know, I'm actually a distant relative of William Wallace. Are you no good movie though, braveheart? My wife's Scottish, So every time a Scottish story pops up, by just going ah.
Speaker 2: That just feels right and just super bold move of you to come in with your face painted in bloom once this morning to yeah.
Speaker 3: Real brave heart things. Yeah, really took a turn for the worst, and Emil Gibson post a brave heart, didn't he?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that was the peak.
Speaker 3: Different story. A Scottish Ultra Marathon runner by the name of jos Zakruski has been disqualified from the Great Britain Ultra's Manchester That's a Big Old Marathon Liverpool Rose for using a car during the event. What normally I'd frowned upon this, but I'd sell you what. The Scottish girls can get away with anything. So initially she plays third. Mapping data revealed an implausible mile completion time, and investigation confirmed Zakruski's two point five mile car ride. Yes, now the girl came third. Her name is mel Sykes. She criticized the impact on sportsmanship, questioning how some unknowingly cheating could cross the finish line, collect metals and then take the photos that a big kicker, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: So when you're at the end and you've got your bronze medal and you're kissing babies and waving to the crowd and just soaking it all up. Yeah, knowing that she spent two and a half miles just relaxing in a car, probably waving at the other competitors as well.
Speaker 2: What they should have done is got the car on the podium, so you have first second and then Innis and Skyline in third with the dirty, big old medal around the windscreen.
Speaker 3: Wifers and there she is, beautiful Scottish lady waving to the crowd. Only in Scotland. I'll tell you what. Any other any other country that I'll tell you some of the states of that we'd come down hard on them, yes we would. But Scotland just hits a little bit different.
Speaker 2: I think you're just a little bit too forgiving of this Scottish marathon runner, only because you're clouded by your historical roots in this situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah're all's forgiven. My Scottish wife, embezzlement, fraud, draining the casino, She's wanted in seven different countries, and I'm like, beautiful.
Speaker 4: Well done, Jarla.
Speaker 3: Watts. What are they even contest thirteen a piece the Battle of the Bangers. As we head into the grand finale next week, so what's going to happen is there will be a trophy. I think there will be a champion the Battle of the Bangers really like a trophy as big as your head.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable stuff, saying I've got abnormally large.
Speaker 3: Head, which genuinely can't believe how closes is.
Speaker 2: I know it's unbelievable. And today it's been tense and close all morning. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Two songs, songs, two beautiful songs. Let's just wreak up. You've got a bit of ice House, which is on theme of course, because ice House performing this weekend. Electric Glue versus the food Fighters learned to Fly. Just gonna say they're both good songs. They're both good songs, and I for one, because I'm a very honest operator, above board and seriously humbling all these sorts of spaces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: God, I want to beat your bags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, take a really personal Well, No, this one has a real emotional connection for me because this is like songs.
Speaker 3: Shut up, it's too like you going to the mainland anyway you're saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying anything. Let's get the results. There wasn't an easy way to get to the main line. Whendy was growing.
Speaker 3: He goes bang.
Speaker 2: Do not learn anything from the diary where you absolutely get demolished.
Speaker 3: Now long did it take you to canoe over to?
Speaker 2: It wasn't a canoe, I was a viking.
Speaker 3: Now you're pulling it on yourself. How is that? It's a bit of fun?
Speaker 2: All right, anyway we digress, have me.
Speaker 3: Guy, Joshware you go, man, I'm good. It was an early drum roll. All right, here we go. You're winner from the eighteen hundreds. It's Jody. Good for you, Good on me for being old ice House Electric Blue.
Speaker 11: You winner a battle of the bank.
Speaker 3: I ic House Electric Blue. The winner of this week's Battle of the Bay is Joey Gotti.
Speaker 2: Means you need a victory next week.
Speaker 3: It now leads fourteen thirteen.
Speaker 2: I was just flooded with emotion then, just a little fourteen year old blonde Jody in her bedroom, burn and given avenue. Orky hop about TASMANI you're dreaming, dreaming, created around the fire, dreaming of marrying Eye for Davies when I.
Speaker 3: Grew up back in the day, like way back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yes, I start, we get it, We get it good one.
Speaker 3: You're taking a little lead there. Fourteenth thirday were a little you tell me you built a.
Speaker 6: Time machine on this daisy getting towards the end of the week.
Speaker 3: I suppose we'll get there eventually. I can't wait till it's Friday. Wait, hang on, what's today?
Speaker 2: I think I think it's Friday.
Speaker 3: Friday?
Speaker 4: O god, yeah, you bunch.
Speaker 3: Of it's yeah. Oh that's a say therapeutic. But welcome to on this days here the Friday version twenty fourth of November nineteen ninety three, Missus Doubtfire, starring the late great Robin Williams open in US cinemas. Unbelievable. Hello, and there's talk.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: I've seen some of these clips of apparently when you do commercials or some other little spots where he was one, for ae example, they had to work out when he was swearing in different languages, oh right, and cut it all out. And I was like, oh, so unbelievably brilliant. I'll tell you it wasn't impressed that day, the directors and the producers. No, I know when it went for an extra three or four hours because Robin had too much of a creative license, I.
Speaker 2: Know, and then like madly calling translators.
Speaker 4: Going what he said Robin said?
Speaker 3: Now two thousand and three guys. S tob Ashton, Straight and I to Winner released his debut single Angels Brought Me Here and we're like, oh my gosh, what where he's an angel? It was a beautiful song.
Speaker 2: By the way, voice from Heaven.
Speaker 3: Our guy went in a better direction in terms of the hair and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Really and fashion.
Speaker 3: No, I love what guy Simashton wins you a good excuse me? Yeah, I love it. He's unique, he does what he wants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you can be unique but also a little bit classy.
Speaker 3: What do you mean.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I don't like his dress.
Speaker 3: Sense you don't have to, but actually.
Speaker 4: No, you do, No I have to, No, I don't. There are no laws, Sebastian. I can't like.
Speaker 2: I love him, I just don't like what he wears.
Speaker 4: Okay said you're there. I said it.
Speaker 3: Twenty two British born Flossy, who was a cat aged almost twenty seven, was crowded the world's oldest by the Guinness Book of Records. Man Flossy would have been useless. Boy, We've all had it. I've got a dog right now. It's fifteen and oh my gosh, bless her.
Speaker 2: But wow, poor Indy indies, costure of fortune she has.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's probably gonna cost us fortunes in this particular, floorboards in around the exits of the house which are going to need to replace because she's weed on them that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a little bit incontinent. That's okay. It happens to the best of us when we get old.
Speaker 3: But Flossy, Wow, twenty seven year old cat. Almost you got to inject the water into a fire mouth because you can't even lap water anymore.
Speaker 2: Wow, leave Flossy alone. You leave Flossy alone. I'll leave guys Bashi alone, all right, deal, deal, that's where we work.
Speaker 3: None one s wrong. November twenty four, twenty eighteen, High Hopes by Panic at the Disco. Good Fridays.
Speaker 2: Oh, we say a very good morning to the beautiful man that is Ryan Fitzgerald. If I'm a little bit distracted, fits, it's because I'm shopping for an air fryer.
Speaker 8: I've already bought two robot vacuums this morning.
Speaker 2: I was tossing up on the roboback as well.
Speaker 8: Do you need it? Do you actually need a robot vacuum?
Speaker 10: I feel like with Ai coming in that these vacuums will take over the world at some stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, possibly, But I've also got a little toy kavoodle dog that I'm worried will be terrified of the.
Speaker 10: Robofac Yes, yes, that's another thing. And fuel dog does leave a little gift on your concrete floor. How's a robot vacuum going to clean that up? That would be a mess, wouldn't it if if something like that, a matter like that got into the robot vacuum, Yes, would be a horrible mess.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't it just smear it all over the house.
Speaker 3: No one wants to deal with that.
Speaker 8: It is good.
Speaker 10: We actually we've got a coffee coffee machines out there as well. There's everything, you know, the worst thing, black friller, you don't need You don't need these things.
Speaker 8: No, you don't need them.
Speaker 10: No, you've already got You've got when you when you need something like a kettle or a toaster in your ass, you.
Speaker 3: Go and buy it, don't you.
Speaker 8: I don't need it, don't need another one, just cheaper.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just rang my husband and said, do we need an air fright and or a robot back? He's like, can you just settle the hell down?
Speaker 3: He's like, what because the first two what do they need a brother or sister? Going on, Fitzy. This morning, we spoke about a Scottish marathon runner who cheated halfway through the race, and I just want to ask you if you can recap it. Do I recall story of you talking about a particular time trial when you were playing for the Crows as.
Speaker 10: A right, No, dan't bring this up because marathons can be brutal. It's not just cheating, but they also do you know that there's a lot of I didn't know this, but a lot of nipple because they run so much people's people's nipples bleed. Have you heard about that's absolutely crazy painful?
Speaker 8: That would be so okay.
Speaker 10: So this was the two thousand and two we went, we broke up for Christmas and Hazy, you know, you get to you two three weeks over Christmas and with what they did sucked us in. They said you're going to be back. I think it was on the fifth of jan They called a surprise training session on the second of January. Jody so FITZI may have had a big New Year's Eve down at the Crown at Victor Harbor with last friends. So then we get a surprise training session. We rock up going Hopefully it'll just be a bit of bullwork, competitive work or whatever. Know, it's the five kilometer time trial, and you have to get your personal best. If you don't, you come back next week and do it again. So I take off from West Lakes and I'm feeling all right, and then I hit Military Road there at West Lakes and bang, I'm gone, and I'm grumbling more than Alan Border is Captain grumpy and my guts is gone.
Speaker 8: And I thought, what do I do here?
Speaker 10: And it got to a point where I had to I was halfway through and it was everywhere, and then I had to drop my strides and I had to pull over on the side of the road, and I remember Nigel Smart was laughing his head off as he's running past me. Pulled, pulled my strides back up, kept running, got my peb by threat.
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 8: Fortually was tagged with the nickname Shitzi for the.
Speaker 3: Thank you to Red Pigland's but.
Speaker 10: I did get Ret Biglin's back because Gary is the After the time trial, said right, who's up for a bit of tackling practice and I picked Ret Bigglin's and I said, Biggles, you're coming with me. So we just wrestled with each other as I was covered in the stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, and then what promptly delisted about eight months later.
Speaker 8: That's the worst.
Speaker 10: But you know what, hazy, if you get one year at a club and you're remembered for something like that, I'm happy, you know what I mean. I would have rather have been remembered for what I did on the field, but unfortunately I was off the field.
Speaker 3: I wish, I wish I myself at the swam.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 9: I tell you I've spoken to a few soul I.
Speaker 2: Love that conversation where they delist your fits in. You're like, what are you talking about? Your delisting me? I put my bands and still run a peb.
Speaker 10: You know what the conversation was. It was Gary Is and John Reid and John Ready Ready goes f you come to the caub, you have a bloody ten to want to make it.
Speaker 8: With your injuries. And then when you did your knee again, mate, you're one hundred and fifty to one. We can't take that risk. And I actually.
Speaker 10: Pulled my wallet out of my jeans and I said oh really, I'll put ten dollars on myself and fifty to one give me another chance. There was a pause and he went, nut you going you do this?
Speaker 8: And then that was it. I was back pouring beers down at the South I laid foota club.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a sad it's.
Speaker 8: A really sad story for your Friday.
Speaker 3: It's John Long this to me and I cried. I cried.
Speaker 8: Did you you ever cry? Hazy?
Speaker 3: I got a massive cry and I was genuine, uncontrolled and proper tantrum on the ground, yeah, kicking things like yeah it is.
Speaker 8: It's your career over, it really is. But back to the black Friday.
Speaker 3: Pretty good.
Speaker 10: I've got some cheap footballer's going out.
Speaker 2: Oh dear well, Hazy already said this morning. I'm so sad all the time because of my failed AFL career. Quite frankly, you too. I'm sick of hearing about it. You know what, it didn't work out the.
Speaker 10: Way that we look at it now, though there's a lot of footballers that well, there's a lot of well, there's a lot of actually footballers that did really well in their careers.
Speaker 8: But now I'm struggling to find jobs. So I'm more than.
Speaker 10: Happy to be on the radio with you now, Hazy, we can continue with a job.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not all doom and gloom? Is it you too?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Appreciate your time, mate. We'll do it all again next week, hopefully if you're up for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Last, it's last week. Next week week, it's like to see next Friday.
Speaker 10: Embrace. I'll extend my arms. Let's embrace and say goodbye. It's our last showever.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 8: Next Friday.
Speaker 2: You know something, Richie.
Speaker 10: It's all overs coming down. It's Black Friday clearance sale. We're out, guys.