Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Where's Your Head At? Hotline, our weekly show where we catch up with each other and connect with you all on our hotline voicemail.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you, guys, so please send your stories, questions, advice or tea to Where's Your Head at pod at gmail dot com to be featured on one of our episodes. I'm Anna and I'm Matt.
Speaker 1: Let's jump in.
Speaker 2: Good morning that Good morning, Anna. How are you feeling?
Speaker 3: I've been giving us a bit of a song this morning?
Speaker 1: He isn't seeing a bit of Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. He's up about It's.
Speaker 2: My karaoke song. If I hear it, I just can't help but to sing along. I can't help You're no.
Speaker 3: Song bird, though.
Speaker 2: Really I feel like I have a little bit.
Speaker 1: Give everyone a line.
Speaker 2: Hopped after playing lax with a dream and a card again, Welcome to the Lander Famous sass.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to stop here.
Speaker 2: When we're looking back at the listens, they just dropped then and we just lost them. They're all done. They're like next or they went to listen to the song properly because they love it.
Speaker 1: God, how's your weekend?
Speaker 2: It was good. It was good. So what are I do on the weekend?
Speaker 3: You had a busy weekend?
Speaker 2: I did. Started off just relaxing, how to walk? Then I went to see my mates play footy.
Speaker 3: Saw that good.
Speaker 2: So all my mates and my sister's fiance play on the same team. Yeah, don to kill Kanda Bass. So it's a bit. It's like near Philip Island, so they all play down there, so I want to watch them.
Speaker 3: I'll try so random that your sister's fiance plays with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I joke, he's a bit of a mercenary. He will hate me saying that.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What what a mercenary? Someone like well technically goes to war for money, Like they don't have any alliance to any country. I guess. So he's good at football, and whoever gives him the right amount he goes and plays for him. Why wouldn't he exactly? Yeah, So he's now with all my mates down at kill Kanda. Everyone's just asking me when I'm going to put the boots back on, and I was like, fuck, I like, it's been ten years, do you want to? I wouldn't be getting the paid the same as they would be obviously because I haven't played in ten years. But so I waited up as in like profit to you know the time? Yeah, And I was like, it's probably not worth it for me.
Speaker 1: Do you actually enjoy it? I get the money out of it, have money out of the equation.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would, because I don't think I'd be as good as I used to be and I'd be getting angry at myself. So I would just you know what I mean, I start to hate it and start to get annoyed with the situation.
Speaker 1: If if you had to pick wrestling or back playing footy with the boys.
Speaker 2: Fuck, that's a hard one. I'm going to go wrestling, Yeah, I thought, so I'd go wrestling. Nothing nothing compares to like that feeling when you once you've come backstage and you've put on a Hall of a match. Yeah, nothing compares to that.
Speaker 1: Are you going to get back into it?
Speaker 2: I want to have one more run.
Speaker 1: I think you should just be like aiming for the stars, Like, don't you want to get signed up by WWE, Like, surely that's possible.
Speaker 2: It is, And I did, and I could have probably I probably be close. I kept going, but I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like I just you don't know if it's in your future.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's in my future. I've got other goals now, Like I said before, train every night, wrestle every weekend. Like, and I'm the sort of person like with the football, I couldn't not take it seriously and I.
Speaker 3: Like, you're all or nothing kind of like me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't think I have it right now to give it my all. I don't know. We'll see. I wouldn't mind going back down to training and having a run of the ropes and see how I feel. Yeah, join in some training, see how I feel. But then again, as soon as I want to go to training, I'm always like, oh, like, can I be fucked right now? Do you know what I mean? Like, I'd rather just go to gym.
Speaker 1: We have a lot going on with this podcast, with future goals surrounding it, so I mean, I'd be happy for you to do it, but it's just going to be a lot on your plate.
Speaker 2: I want one more run. I want one more run, and I want to pitch it to the promoter. And I've got an excellent idea. So if he goes for it, everyone come what he'll come, watch me nice, get my head shaved. What else is happening Greek Easter on the weekend Orthodox Easter?
Speaker 3: Should I say, how isn't itant to come?
Speaker 2: You were you're invited? You have touched on why you weren't there and a thiss But that's always fun. I was telling you before. Those sort of things though, those sort of like family. There's like fifty people there, like just so much talking, so much eating. By the end, you're just so tired, like you're just exhausted, just want to go home and go to bed.
Speaker 1: Just for everyone listening who thinks that Matt might not be Greek, you are correct.
Speaker 3: He is in Greek.
Speaker 2: I'm no Greek with me, I'm no Greek golf.
Speaker 1: It's your family friend who invites you every year to their Greek Orthodox So.
Speaker 2: My mum obviously has no family in Australia. They're all British, so they're all overseas. But when she first moved here, mother's group they were out next door, the neighbor, but they lived across the street. We're in the same group as us Betty and Theo. They had a daughter, Mary, and we're just family friends with them. Pretty much call them my uncle and auntie. Yeah, and that because they pretty much are like a second So we go there and they put it on a massive spread. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I have to say, the food on your Instagram stories looked incredible, Like I was supposed to go to this and that is just absolutely like flogging the stories with all of this amazing food. And I was like sitting at home being like why but there was a good reason as to why I wasn't there and would you like to share why? That's so, I've had gasher all weekends. Like it's not been good. I've just I mean, I vomited probably like three times.
Speaker 2: Well you told me this, and I was I think what everyone else is thinking as well. At home, I said, well, you're pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like, so you're clearly pregnant. I was like no, I'm like literally on my period. And he's like, yeah, but you must be pregnant. I'm like, no, like my period is currently here. There is no way I could be pregnant. It's so funny. I feel like since getting engaged, everything I do, like if I'm like, oh, I'm feeling a bit nauseous or like I'm feeling this way or that way.
Speaker 2: People were like, pregnant, but you did have you have posted that you're off the Yeah, I've taken out the marina, but we're still being very cautious and safe.
Speaker 1: Like there's you know, I've got many different ways. I've got the flow up, I've got the daisy you know, I'm running them all. We've got the pull out method going. Yeah, we've got we're running them all. So like we should be safe, but yes, not pregnant had some gastro was confirmed because Michael's sister's partner this morning told us in the group chat that he has gastro from their baby.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: People are asking me, why am I sitting here right now this close.
Speaker 1: No, we think I'm over it now. That's why we're here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was with you last week anyway, so I was just like whatever, I would have it by now. I felt you have an.
Speaker 1: Immune system of steel. I swear to God. Do you know what's annoying as well? It's like, obviously I was on this big health journey, like at the start of the year, I had been having ut I over UTI, went to Hamilton Island and then obviously to a dura and like, stop taking my pro probiotics because.
Speaker 2: I forgot them. You forgot to bring them with me, my pills with me, my pill case.
Speaker 1: I packed at like I packed at five a m. Until six am in the morning and then was like in an uber at six oh one on the dot didn't think like literally didn't. I mean, to be honest, I lost my luggage heading to on the first day of Hamilton Island anyway, so I wouldn't have had it for the first day and a half. But regardless of that, forgot all of the amazing vitamins that I was taking where I didn't get sick and literally got home from Hamilton Island, what happens get my first UTI of the year, and I was just like, what.
Speaker 2: Would cause AUTI in that situation?
Speaker 1: Then just to travel, I mean, I've been taking like so many probiotics, not so many probotics that I've been taking like super triple strength probiotics once a day, and I guess maybe to go from that to nothing. And then also like I was always in wet bathos because we were like in the sun. That could have contributed who who fucking knows? At this point, because I just feel like I'm so susceptible to them.
Speaker 2: Are you immute? Like have you lost ural?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Ural doesn't do anything.
Speaker 1: When you're an antibiotics, So you take antibiotics and then you can't do the ural at the same time.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure, Oh is that a myth? Did I just make that up?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that.
Speaker 2: Let us know Old wives tales, you just.
Speaker 1: Take your antibiotics and then heaps of fluids and maybe hydrolyte. But before you get onto the antibiotics, you can take ural to try and like slow the process down. But I mean, once I get a GUTI, I need antibiotics.
Speaker 3: To get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Like there's no getting rid of it from urals anymore.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, urals are before you get it as well, aren't they.
Speaker 1: It's like when you think you could be getting it and then you're like, you know that deep urge to we.
Speaker 2: You don't have to. That's whenever I take them, Yeah, normally after sex, when you just chill out for a bit.
Speaker 1: And have you ever had a UTI out of interest?
Speaker 2: Not that I'd known of I've obviously. I think everyone has those situations where they, like, I think they keep me pe and they think they keep being to peep, like I've had that.
Speaker 1: But because Michael got a UTI for the first time, I'm not surprised on the weekend. Well then you can't pass them on.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can't pass them on. No, But it was just the.
Speaker 3: Randomly yeah he got a UTI.
Speaker 2: You guys need to go to the toilet quicker.
Speaker 1: It's not about going to the toilet quicker. Actually, funny enough, heaps of people on my Instagram were actually tagging me in. Chloe from Too Hot to Handle? Oh yeah, is that the girl who you were chatting to at one point? Yeah, So she actually had some surgery over the weekend getting her From what I hear from her stories, she said that she was getting her Wii hole opened up because it was too small, and it meant that she was getting like heaps of ut eyes And I've never even heard of anyone getting that before, Like this is the first I'm hearing of this surgery. So heaps people were sending it to me because obviously people know the Uti queen that done. I mean maybe, but I didn't even know that was a thing. She was hilarious and she was she was so funny, like I think she made a TikTok on it, and she was like, I'm getting such you know how like the people in the UK call they're like, you know, vaginas their minge, just like everyone's about to be looking at my minge and I haven't shaved it. She's hilarious and she's like, and before you ask, I'm not getting my flaps cut off. She's actually like, so hilarious.
Speaker 2: Would you get your flaps cut off?
Speaker 1: People do that?
Speaker 2: Do they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a part.
Speaker 1: It's like a cosmetic procedure, like make it look like I.
Speaker 2: Remember an ex was telling me that she was going to get her vagina like redone.
Speaker 3: So it was like, what do you mean redes?
Speaker 2: So she had her virginity again, like and then like I'd be taking her virginity on our wedding night.
Speaker 1: You mean like you have it tightened?
Speaker 2: So yeah, for me on our wedding night, I was just like hot but hot, but.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, man, don't fall into that.
Speaker 3: For God's sake.
Speaker 1: Is wild scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was fleeing.
Speaker 1: What is it a surgery to get it tightened?
Speaker 2: I haven't looked into it, but I think she had.
Speaker 1: And yes, look, I'm just going to put it out there. I really don't think it's necessary.
Speaker 2: She was the same one that I was going to. We're going to wear each other's blood and do that full thing of viles. We brought vile to do that, but lucky we broke up before we did that. Oh my god, I find that glad.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you've broken up. So what do you mean, how are you going to remove the blood?
Speaker 2: The sister was going to do it with a needle.
Speaker 1: Because she's a nurse. Just guys, if you're listening at home, like, yeah, that is some twisted fuck.
Speaker 2: I just think it's like those big things of declaring love. I find it like romantic and hot, like didn't Billy Bob Thoughton do it or something like Angelina Jolie. Isn't that the famous story?
Speaker 3: I mean, who knows?
Speaker 1: I know that I'm Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly do some wild blood ship.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I just think it's not a thing for me.
Speaker 2: It's not a thing for you, Like it's something sitting here like like I'm just like, yeah, it's funny, like good times, but like in the moment, I think it's like cool and hot, not cool strong word but.
Speaker 1: Like you're gonna have someone miscellaneous, not even a professional nurse, remove your blood and fucking number one, I'm very.
Speaker 2: Dangerous, very dangerous. Don't try this at home.
Speaker 1: Try this at home, and then you're gonna wear someone else's blood around your neck like a sicko. That's not even hot. It would look weird.
Speaker 2: It was like a vial. It was like we bought these vials.
Speaker 1: That's not even cool. If you're wearing something red around your neck, like it's just it's giving like serial killer vampire, it's giving Edward Cullen slash, serial killer slash.
Speaker 2: Sick fuck shine gun Kelly. No. I just find that sort of stuff like I reckon, it's outrageously Like, yeah, I always said that I would do like a flash mob to declare my love to someone or something like.
Speaker 1: That, and that's cute.
Speaker 2: Would you like a flash mob?
Speaker 3: I would love a flash mob.
Speaker 1: I would hate removing my blood seeing it around someone's neck every day, really yes. Also, like I feel like medicine is just like forever growing, and like you don't know what someone's blood is going to do. Someone will have like your kids or something with that blood. One day, you know what? I mean, like, didn't you say people can make sperm out of bone marrow? I mean, how far off are we from making people kids out of.
Speaker 2: Big plan that she had though she neetics aren't going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Boy me, Wow, I did not acpect that conversation to take that turn. But here we are riding the roller coaster of where's your head at?
Speaker 2: We always go random places. So we're on your holiday, you got your ut I.
Speaker 1: It just feels weird to go back from blooded.
Speaker 2: Exertion to UTIs. Yeah, how was the trip? We'll skip the UTI then, how was it?
Speaker 1: It was amazing. It was amazing to get away. Obviously, the flights were Christmas presents from my parents, which were very lucky they decided to do that, and they we flew out with Jetstar, who lost our luggage, so big red flag flag.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if you work for jet Star, but I'm a Virgin.
Speaker 1: Said yeah, look, I had a bad experience with Virgin earlier on a later last year. We were on the tarmac for like four hours. Granted, granted there was a thunderstorm, but like they wouldn't put the bags into.
Speaker 3: The plane, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I can't control that. They can't control the weather. They can't everything, but the weather be hot. God.
Speaker 1: Look, I think generally speaking, flights aren't the best at the moment. Like I just there's not a lot of people in the market after COVID. Flight prices are higher the services fit ship.
Speaker 2: They probably don't have enough people to do all the work as well. Everyone's struggling to find people to do the jobs.
Speaker 1: In saying that, I did have a great flight home with Virgin.
Speaker 2: When he was going to tell me, I'm right, just seriously, there was there was.
Speaker 1: Literally like thirty people on the flight. Everyone had like, you know, three seats. It was pretty blissful. But yeah, hamilch Allen was amazing.
Speaker 2: You know, you get a lot early to watch the sunrise.
Speaker 1: I did, and you know what, on the first two mornings, I was like, Matt told me to get up early, and I c BF like not doing it. On like the third or fourth morning, Michael was like, Matt told us to do it, we should do it. We did it. The best thing I've done. Thank you for the recommendation. Like fuck, I was like, in heaven. It was one of the best things I did all holiday. Wlody morning, did you It was a bit of a cloudy morning, but it was also just so warm up there.
Speaker 3: We were so beautiful.
Speaker 2: We're lucky enough. When we got up one morning it was whale season. So literally we were looking because you know how you look out and there's like the what do you call that, not a there's a word for it, where there's two mounds and the like the water comes out. I don't know what the word is. Canal maybe I don't know, but it's a bit bigger than a canal. I don't know. But you could see the whales tails in the distance. It was amazing. You couldn't get it on camera, it was obviously too far heaven. Yeah, it was really nice.
Speaker 3: So nice.
Speaker 1: Hamilton Island is amazing. If you're going there, go to like the Hamilton Island Golf Club. You do that, yeah, yeah, buggies around, yes, so you basically get like a ten minute ferry ride over to the Hamilt Island golf island. Would you call it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely an island.
Speaker 1: The lunch there, we had a lunch there. It was incredible, the most beautiful views. And then after that they were like, oh, do you want to do the Hamilton Islands Like golf buggy tour and I was like no. My parents were like, you have to do it. It's so good.
Speaker 2: That was literally a reaction from the girls as well, but all the boys like, yeah, let's go. It was finance.
Speaker 1: It was so fun, like the funnest thing that we did. Like that whole day was just amazing. I don't know, there's just something about being led by a buggy and following in a line of buggies and like I had a little drink in it, yeah, in my cup holder, and like it was just beautifully scenic mountains. We got to hit the golf ball into the distance. It was just beautiful. So highly recommend doing that if you are going to Hamilton Island. Also one Tree Hill the most amazing sunset view. And yeah, the six am sunrise swim was beautiful. So oh and the catamaran.
Speaker 2: The catamaran was a mask, idn't Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sun the sunrise, sunset, sunset. Do you know what. I'm so dyslexic when it comes to sunrise and sunset. I always mud all the marth. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It's not that bad. It could be worse, right, Yeah, you're bad at left and rights aren't you, No, it was someone else.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good at left and right, but sometimes I use my hand like you know how, Like if you look at your left hand and then you look at Yeah, the left hand has an L in between your index finger and your thumb. Yeah. I sometimes do that, but not anymore. Left and rise. I'm good. It's more sunrise sunset. I just always fuck it up.
Speaker 2: I thought it was you that was left and right.
Speaker 1: No, it's not me. Another woman in your life.
Speaker 2: So many, isn't there.
Speaker 3: Anyway, It's my thirty first birthday.
Speaker 2: It is Friday. Oh, happy birthday for Friday. Make sure everyone wishes a happy birthday on Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Big three one. I actually I thought about this the other day. It was literally a year ago. I passed out on a park bench. So I've had this phone for a year. I lost my phone yeah the other day, so I'm probably up for a new one now. Yeah, what do you got planned for your.
Speaker 1: Thirty first I think I'm just gonna go to Red Hill with Michael for the weekend, have a bit of a chill kind of weekend there, and then the girls are going to come up on Saturday, I think, and just have like a bit of a winery lunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the girls. I was going to invite you, but I mean, might as well do it now you're also welcome to Does that be like a backhand like in right, let.
Speaker 2: Me check my calendar.
Speaker 1: That's fine, It's totally fair enough.
Speaker 2: So who's going up?
Speaker 1: It was just going to be yeah, the girls, but obviously is there.
Speaker 2: Accommodation like cose everyone planning, like we're staying.
Speaker 1: So like a couple of my friends live kind of close by, like one lives in now Mornington, one's there as parents live in I don't know, Somerville summer close to there, so everyone's kind of in the vicinity. But yeah, it should be fun. Yeah, so it was gonna be yeah, the girls. Then obviously Michael's going to be staying up there, so I was like, well and bute Matt, and then maybe one of Michael's friends or the girls can bring their boyfriends, the ones who have boyfriends, so yeah, whoever wants to come everyone? And then obviously it's my engagement party the following week. That's exciting, very exciting. I got to see did.
Speaker 2: You say mine or ours?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, we have to talk about this because I keep saying my engagement party is.
Speaker 2: Up on it as well, keep saying my engagement party.
Speaker 1: But it is my engagement parties. A lot of people have pulled me up about this on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I like, yeah, I don't feel like you should.
Speaker 1: Be saying our engagement party, but.
Speaker 2: Like talking from yourself.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and then like Michael will say my engagement party as well, Like we've both been saying my engagement party, but like if we were together, I would say our.
Speaker 2: That's what I don't know, Like I.
Speaker 1: Don't want people to think I'm like thinking, this is like my thirty first birthday, my wedding, Yeah, my wedding.
Speaker 3: Well, it's going to be my wedding.
Speaker 1: I understand anyone else's wedding.
Speaker 2: I understand what it's Michael.
Speaker 1: It's also Michael's too.
Speaker 2: I understand what you're saying, because if you were with Michael, you'd say our.
Speaker 1: Like for instance, we say my podcast, you'd say my podcast, and I'll say my podcast, yeah, like you, but if we're together, we'll say our podcast.
Speaker 2: That's the same sort of thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Guys, let us know on our Facebook page. What do you think can I say my engagement party, or should I be saying our engagement party?
Speaker 2: I think you should be. It depends on the circumstances.
Speaker 1: If you're with my circumstantial yeah, with Michael say, which I would, And if I'm just talking to my people just want.
Speaker 2: To everything, don't they.
Speaker 1: What did you say to your.
Speaker 2: Mom when she said, now I think about it. I think she was saying that you were saying, you said a story about it, didn't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah something, maybe definitely listen to.
Speaker 2: Your stories more than I. She said something and I said, yeah, yeah, I said she said something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you really didn't say a lot.
Speaker 2: So what did your mom say that she said? And it has been called out for saying my engagement party not ours? And then I think I was like, yeah, but I said what I said to you. She agreed with that.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: The biggest concern that I'm personally having at the moment is we had an extra dress. So obviously, for everyone who doesn't know, I'm doing a collection with Helen O'Connor where I have designed three dresses.
Speaker 2: But should you say we in that situation, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me start that again.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know, like what was Ellen.
Speaker 1: O'Connor and I have designed three dresses together. We did have a fourth dress that we designed as like a backup in case I wasn't like loving any but turns out all of them So now we have four in the collection. There's like an extra one. So now I'm like, how many dresses do I wear on my engagement party? Because I like all four of them, I won't get to enjoy the party.
Speaker 2: All for it be outrageously fine for.
Speaker 1: Everyone, like she's in another outfit taking the pits out of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Literally, I reckon do all four.
Speaker 1: I was thinking too, because like, should we.
Speaker 2: Do another poll on our Facebook creper?
Speaker 1: I was thinking too. But then when we have an after party, which I'm sure we will from my engagement party, I'd wear like the short one, the more going out sort of one, like a party one.
Speaker 2: So that's three.
Speaker 1: So technically it's three, but at the engagement party it's two.
Speaker 2: So I feel like, into the engagement party, just do it. It'd be so good.
Speaker 1: Oh the stress. Anyway, I'm so excited about that same that's in two weeks.
Speaker 2: I thought it was this weekend actually, but it's next weekend. Another week another week.
Speaker 3: And another week in the bank.
Speaker 1: Also, some thing that's hilarious is the DJ that I have booked for the engagement party has sent me a really sweet email being like, hey, super excited for the engagement party. He's like, I play some percussion instruments, so for no extra charge, if you'd like, I'm happy to play the bongos and congas. That's what I said. I was like. I was like, the bongos they're drums. Like, I'm like, what the fuck are the congas are?
Speaker 2: They? Like, I feel like they're a maracas sort of thing. No, look up congas well, for no extra costs? Yeah, sure this.
Speaker 3: So they're like two drums kind.
Speaker 2: Of they're like bongos, bigger bongos.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So anyway, for no extra costs. I was like, fuck, yes, Like the more the merrier, let's do it. But how cute is that? I was like, not expecting to have this extra little element to the night, and probably just trying.
Speaker 2: To get himself over see that people see that you can play instruments getting hired in a band.
Speaker 1: I mean, why not? Why not if you can do it, Like, let's do it, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I don't blame you for Yeah, I reckon, that's fine ass. It should be a good night.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a very good night.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I've been trying to be a minimalist. Rush what a minimalist?
Speaker 1: A minimalist.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get rid of all my stuff. I'm over having shit, like I'm just done with it. Like I shouldn't say like that, but I just want to, you know, when I have I want to get rid of some stuff. I can just you know, be free, have no attachments to like objects. Like how anxious did I get the other day in your room? When I was at your house, in your make I.
Speaker 1: Knew you were going to bring this up? I actually knew you.
Speaker 2: Did I not say every time I look into something new? There's more going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just gonna preface this whole story before Matt continues by saying, I have just been away to Hamilton Island. I was home for less than twenty four hours. Then I went to Mildura, had to like, you know, double pack. I had to dump all my shit. Then I had to repack. So my house is like spick and span, right, but my makeup room where I get dressed has a little mountain, small mountain of clothing that needs to be organized. I haven't yet got around to it. I've got a lot going on.
Speaker 2: I'm not having I'm not having to go at you for that, Like I'm just saying I was just like, jeez, like every corner I looked in there was just more happening every time I looked at it, Like, well I looked. You know when you look at a picture and there's more that happens in.
Speaker 1: This it's a medium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like more like oh, what's that? And I was going through everything, but I'm like, yeah, I'm the same as you. I've got so much shit that I've just accumulated over the years, like clothes, just random stuff that I'm a hoarder. A yeah, I'm a bit of a hoarder.
Speaker 1: I don't think you were hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sort of just trying to not be like I hoard stuff and I've got stuff and my mentality is, and I was explaining it to you, is like this stuff's like it's I don't need it anymore, but it's too expensive to just like throw out give like I could make some money off this stuff, like well, you know, interest rates are up, you know, price of livings up. If I can get yeah, I can get a bit of extra cash for something. I'm like, fine, whatever. So I'm driving around a company car at the moment and it had a steering wheel cover on it, which probably not my place, but I didn't like it. So I'm like, I'm going to try sell this. This isn't even myself. I'm not even getting rid of my stuff now. I'm just getting rid of everything I can.
Speaker 1: You can't get rid of other people's stuff. I hope it's your dad's company.
Speaker 2: Technically exacically yeah. Well, when I told him this story, I was like, hang on, it's like, don't ruin it. So then it's an r M. Williams cover for a steering wheel. So I put it up on Facebook marketplace, a lot of engagement on it, a lot of people were interested, a lot of people were inquiring this. One guy goes at literally ten o'clock at night, goes, hey, is this still available? And I'm like, yeah, it is, and he goes, all right, we'll be round in half an hour. And I'm like, sorry, mate, it's ten o'clock. I'm in bed. Come around tomorrow. And he goes okay, see you tomorrow. So he comes around. I don't look, how do I put this into words? He wasn't on drugs. But you can tell that he's been around him in his life. Do you know? Am I allowed to say that?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: You can tell that's a story. That's it.
Speaker 2: You can tell he's been around him. So he comes up to the door, he knocks, He looks at the steering of cover, and he goes, it's a lot better than I thought it is. It's genuine leather. And I'm like, yeah, yeah, and he's and at this point he's already heckled me down or whatever the word is from haggled, haggled hackled haggled, haggled down from thirty bucks mind you, this is ninety dollars new in the shop to fifteen. And I'm like, okay, that's a good deal.
Speaker 1: From this shot, he's getting a real good deal.
Speaker 2: Real good deal, genuine leather. I've put up a prince screen of the measurements of it, brand new, the price all that's what's so he's got an indication of it. And then he goes, he goes, do you mind if I try it on my steering wheel? And I go, yeah, sure, give me the cash first, Like, you're not walking all the way down to your car. Ort here on the end of the driveway, Like, give me the cash first, and he goes, oh yeaheah, that makes sense. Yeah. He pulls out his wallet. He has no money in there, so I'm like, he was never going to buy this, He's just going to drive off with it. Then he goes down to his car. He brings back fifteen dollars in coins. Oh yeah, what am I supposed to do with this?
Speaker 1: I go, cheers, mate, and I go, look if money's money, and.
Speaker 2: I go, look if you I was like, look if it fits, give me the thumbs up. Drive off. I'm like, I don't need to Like, I don't need to do.
Speaker 1: You're like trying to wrap this situation up. I feel like I've had things to do, places.
Speaker 2: To be literally, don't like just go And then he goes yeah, yeah, yeah, all right. And then as he's walking down the drive he turns me and he goes, do you have anything else? It's Arn Williams, like, this isn't an R.
Speaker 1: William shot.
Speaker 2: Get to I've got a belt in boots, but I wear them every day to the office. I'm like, I could probably like find a jumper. I'm like, I know, I had a jack I gave it to my sisters.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're racking your raid for everything. I how desperate you are.
Speaker 2: Just like yes, like I don't know. I just see one and I was just like yeah, sure. And then he goes he oh yeah, And I go do you wear I own Williams stuff? And he goes, just like the brand.
Speaker 1: So you can get this.
Speaker 2: Then he walks down a little bit more, stops again and goes, do you have this in blue? And I'm like, sorry, mate, I'm not a shop like. I'm just trying to get rid of this one thing. And he goes, oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So then I'm standing on the driveway and not in the doorway. He's down the end of the driveway. I can't really see what he's doing in his car. It's like forty five seconds and then he just then picks up the steering cover and I'm like fuck this. So I closed the door and I'm like whatever, and my Mom's like, is he gone. I'm like trying to look at the window. Make now he's still there. I go, oh my god, he's walking back up.
Speaker 4: The driver.
Speaker 2: With no cover so he doesn't have the steering will cover. So remember I see give me a thumbs up and leave. So he knocks on the doorbell and rings the doorbell, knocks on the door and he goes, hey, mate, it's a little big, and I'm like, well, I sent you the measurements like you've got him, Like you've you've got him, and he goes yeah, like I just don't want to be turning a corner and it's loose, and then I crash. I was like, oh mate, I was like, just give it back to me. Then I was like, I'll give you back your coins. I was like just like, I was like, this is too hard for fifteen dollars. I was like, oh my god. So so he goes, I go do you want it or not? He stops and he goes, well, I don't know, and I'm like Jesus. So he ends up giving it back to me. He leaves.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is wildly frustrating.
Speaker 2: But he leaves. Ten minutes later, I get this message. So this is where it gets golden. What I saw on Facebook, isn't it even close to what you're trying to sell me? Your location, says it says a suburb literally a suburb next to my suburb. I can literally see that suburb from my doorstep, Like that's how close it is. Says it's blah area. Honesty, ain't your forte Hey, thanks for wasting my fucking time clock emoji and petrol. I reply back, sorry mate, for the confusion. Hmm confusion this face. Nope, you're taking a pick of a cool looking steering mill, which you obviously don't know, for sale to lure people to try buy your old, shitty, black, worn out leather crap which is now stretched to thirty seven inches. Nope, not confusion, mate. It's called false advertising, and you're alright scamming people. You are a prick. Frick.
Speaker 1: It's fifteen dollars, I mean times, we're tired, bit fuck. If you've got enough money to go searching for a steering wheel cover, that's not something that's been on high on the agenda of my want lists.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He gave me a one star rating as well.
Speaker 1: It's nuts.
Speaker 2: So ended up that whole stag with that steering me went on for ages. Some guy ended up saying can you bring it to me, I was going that way, So I brought it to him.
Speaker 3: Did he think the same thing?
Speaker 2: No, it was perfect. He loved it, but he didn't have fifteen dollars. Because he got me down. I put it up for fifteen dollars. Then he didn't have fifteen dollars. He gave me fourteen dollars in coins and I was just like I don't want this. I was like, this is not worth my time or effort. I was like, just take it and keep it.
Speaker 1: I'm like whatever, Yeah, I don't know about Facebook or place anymore.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 3: That sounds like torture.
Speaker 2: It was, it is, and I was that's right.
Speaker 1: Now that crazy guy knows where you live.
Speaker 2: That is what's concerning as well. That is what's very what is wrong with people? Like if you've had that's what I want. If you have a Facebook marketplace story, please tell us on our Facebook page, like I want to hear him.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, that would be a good hot line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good hot line because.
Speaker 1: This is a great whole.
Speaker 3: And that's that's started there.
Speaker 2: Started it off. Yeah, Like I just think that people are wild, like the fifteen bucks.
Speaker 1: So just to clarify, how old was this?
Speaker 2: I don't know it was with the new car that was borught. It was on the steering rop. Did it look near Yeah, you look genuinely new. Like the other guy was wrapped with it. He could he was over the moon.
Speaker 3: Fourteen dollars.
Speaker 2: He got like a great deal for it like this. I don't know what this guy, he just looked like he was on a war path.
Speaker 3: That is why I don't use Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 1: Well, I bought a few things from there, to be fair.
Speaker 2: I've never bought. I've sold some stuff. And when it's just so easily done, like it's just such a breeze, the person like gets it there like yeah.
Speaker 1: Cool, but it could be anyone, and that's the problem that you're facing.
Speaker 2: That is Yeah, so recommendation is wow, what's your recommendation for this week?
Speaker 1: Okay, So obviously Michael and I are getting married in Corfu and there's a show on Netflix at the moment that is set in pack in Corfu. So it was recommended to us by my parents. Michael's parents have also seen it. It's called Maestro in Blue. We were basically just tuning in because we wanted to see Corfu because we haven't been there before. But it's actually a very good series. We've only watched two episodes and it's very like juicy and interesting. It's actually in Greek, but they've dubbed English over it, and it's I hate that too. Look I'm gonna say I hate that too. I don't hate this one because it's actually not that obvious, okay, because like there's not a lot of like facial close ups. It's like it's really good. Anyway, We've turned on this TV show and like we're watching it. It's very like interesting straight up, and Michael's like, the main girl, she looks exactly luky but in Greek. I was like, well, maybe this is what our future daughter. And then I was like, soai do you think she's hot? And he's like and he's like one, and.
Speaker 2: He's like, no, well it looks like you. So he doesn't actually exactly set up.
Speaker 1: For that is the conversation we had.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I love it. Everyone does it, but my throw in Blue.
Speaker 1: It's on Netflix. It's really great get to see a bit of where I'm getting married.
Speaker 3: The girl apparently looks like the Greek version of me.
Speaker 1: You guys can watch it and tell me if you think we look alike, and yeah, that's my recommendation for the week.
Speaker 2: My recommendation for the week. Real quickly. It's a show as well, Yellow Jackets, so it's on Paramount Plus. It's a horror slash thriller. You don't know exactly what's going on. They leave a little bit like to the unknown. To sum it up, it's about a soccer group of girls. Their soccer team crashes in the middle of nowhere. Wow, and they don't get found for eighteen months in the forest surviving.
Speaker 1: It's like eighteen months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, Lord, are the flies that weird? Sounds like lost, Yeah, with a bit of lost about it because there's supernatural stuff playing into it. But then you see what we think of the survivors so far, the couple of the main ones in modern time, so it flashes between them and yeah in the forest wow. Well the opening scene, I can tell this, they end up eating one of each other, so there's cannibalism, Like, it's full on.
Speaker 1: Wow. It's really good because I hate thrills and horrors, but I feel like that sounds like super interesting.
Speaker 2: It's really good. It's I think that a lot of people that don't know about it, So that's why I'm recommending it again.
Speaker 1: Yellow jackets, Yellow Jackets, Okay, my shrown blue yellow jacket or.
Speaker 2: Amazon Prime account, so you go through to Paramount.
Speaker 1: But did I have that? And that gave it to me to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that was Disney Class Disney Fluss And then I was like, what the fuck? Who's watching this other shit on my Disney Class account?
Speaker 1: I haven't loved on for because but the new episode of the Kardashians has just come out, so I.
Speaker 2: Will be I will be like see some of the stuff I watch and go, what the Flack's wrong with this guy?
Speaker 1: I'm honestly never on it, to be honest, like, I've been on it, like for the ten episodes that came out of The Kardashians, and I've never been on it.
Speaker 2: You watched some other stuff?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't. It might be one to be Rexis, because I promise you the ten episodes of the card.
Speaker 2: Some random like documentaries and I was like, we've been watching this and I thought it was you, but maybe it's an X who knows.
Speaker 1: Well, look on Matt note, let's jump into our hot line. Hello, you've reached Anna and Nutt.
Speaker 2: We can't get to the phone right now, but.
Speaker 1: Please leave us a message on our hot line after the beat.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this hot line is anonymous.
Speaker 4: Hey Matt, and I've been following guys since early COVID and have listened to every single podcast episode and I love your podcast.
Speaker 1: I just want to tell you about my worst ever dates.
Speaker 4: So I've been talking to this guy for a few months and we've finally decided to go on a date. We didn't live close to each other, so I finally got the chance to meet him, and we were going into the city to the comedy club. There was a good shown and he was a member, and I was very excited about it because it was one of my favorite comedians. So he picked me up in his new car, which was very excited about. We went for tea in the city and then we went to this comedy show. But once we got there, he realized that it was a ticket at event and that you had to buy tickets for it, which was pretty disappointing because he'd been talking about it for weeks and it was sold out, so then we couldn't get in. So we decided instead that we would go up to the lookout where you can see the whole with Melbourne at nighttime. So we're driving up there. His car is pretty speedy, like he's driving the speed limit, but it's pretty speedy because it's like not a sports car, but more like one. And he's very excited about that, so maybe showing off a little bit. I'm not excited. I'm starting to feel sick because I get motion sickness, but I keep going. We get up to the top and sure enough it's closed. So by this point I'm tired. I feel like vomiting, So we start going back down and I just asked him to drop me back because I've had enough, and I'm really nice about it, but I just not feeling well that I told him that, And then on the way back to him dropping me off, I fell asleep in the car and I woke up to getting back to where he picked me up from. And that's about it. I never spoke to him again. We never had another date, and it was the worst date ever.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not going to lie poor preparation by him, but like dates could be a lot worse than that.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if they've been talking about going to a comedy show and she's literally told this guy, this is my favorite comedian. I'm so excited. Imagine seeing your favorite wrestler and you're going on a date and some girls like I've booked you in to see this is your favorite You're up and about and then she goes, oops, forgot. You'd be like, what do you mean you forgot?
Speaker 2: Shouted an annoyedgy. I'm not gonna lie. But he was a member, so couldn't he have got a ticket cheaper or got in it sold out?
Speaker 1: Maybe he wasn't a member.
Speaker 2: I feel like comedy clubs are just gonna let these two people slip in and sit in the back.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it sounded like to me? It sounded like maybe he was like he's just put a big old paycheck on that new car of his. He's a bit broke financially. The bank account's in looking better. He's like, can I really afford these tickets?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with no, So.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pretend to forget option too. I'm going to take her to this lookout and maybe we can get a bit freaky dicky in the car.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 2: How on the am I I reckon. That's pretty on point for how guy's brain would work. Do you ever go on a lookout?
Speaker 3: I loved going to lookout.
Speaker 2: Did you ever get freaky deky? You get a lookout? Yeah? Did you? Yeah? I feel like I did. I don't remember, like, actually, do you know what I mean? Like, it's not like a but I know I took girls to look out and I'm sure we got freaky deeky.
Speaker 1: As you say, well, it's like, you know what I mean, it's like so typical of a guy. They take you to a dark place, like it looks romantic, but you're also in the safety of the warm car.
Speaker 2: There's other cars there as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but people separate, you don't.
Speaker 1: It's it's not like, what's the word, it's not protocol to park without another car to look out.
Speaker 2: That's just poor.
Speaker 1: Not that I've been to a lookout any time in the past ten years.
Speaker 2: Probably I remember taking a girl because poor This is like when you were young nineteen, just like no, like this bloke. It's probably the same story, just no organization for a date. So I just took her to go get like Yochi and then took her up to the lookout.
Speaker 1: I love yo Chi.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. I had it the other day.
Speaker 1: It's it's so fun Michael after yo Chi, Like, okay, it's so good.
Speaker 3: We've done a couple of double dates at Yochi.
Speaker 2: We have actually we planned byron at Yochi that feels like yesterday.
Speaker 3: That feels like a long time ago to me.
Speaker 2: And then we that literally and that ended up being my local Yochi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a new local. There's one on Chapel Street. Now anyway, we're getting off topic.
Speaker 2: Did we go to that one?
Speaker 1: No, we haven't been to that one yet, but we shouldn't. We shouldn't plan that.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like we did.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 2: Who knows I've been to Yochi that many times.
Speaker 1: I hope you have some better first dates in the future who actually planned things and don't just try to get freaky dicky at the lookout.
Speaker 2: And this is for any guys listening. Plan your dates. Don't be a shit, swear, don't be ship.
Speaker 1: Just like if a girl is getting ready, doing their hair, make up, maybe fake tan, and there's nothing nails if a girl's doing all of that.
Speaker 2: But there's nothing hotter than a guy that goes we're going here. I've planned it out. It just puts his foot down. Girls, that is hot, I reckon.
Speaker 1: The hottest dates I've ever been on with a man is when they pick me up number one. So like, I don't even have to organize an uber. They'll just like drive pick me up. We get to the restaurant, they order a bottle of wine. They're like, what do you like? I'm like, I drink red.
Speaker 2: The boss.
Speaker 1: That is that is the standard that every guy.
Speaker 2: Should be doing and every girl should have.
Speaker 1: And then you just drink that bottle of wine. Like they're driving. You know, they'll have a couple. You can get a bit like lit you get driven home, they give you a kiss, like in the car before you get out.
Speaker 2: They they don't har they don't come up that night. They leave you wanting more.
Speaker 1: They're not like, I want to come back to mine, want me to come up.
Speaker 3: You gonna have some tea.
Speaker 2: I want to come up for a nightcap. I want to get freaky.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, Well, on that note, we want to hear from you, guys, So send any story Times, questions, advice, and any tea or any topic at all to our Instagram or to Where's your Head at pod at gmail dot com to be featured on an episode, and our producer Alex will be in touch.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, see you next time.
Speaker 1: Bye bye,