Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on No. One hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning and happy.
Speaker 3: Friday morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Guys. We have it, huh, we have it the pope.
Speaker 3: We have we have a new pope. You said we're off to the pub.
Speaker 5: We have done thet It's what the Pope would want.
Speaker 4: It's what now.
Speaker 6: It's Pope Leo Leo the fourteen's and he's American.
Speaker 5: Robert Provos is his name? Oh, he's from Chicago and he's on the Social Change your name. Yeah, they take an nim they take a papal name.
Speaker 3: Was he was he Leo prior to today? Oh? Just when you become the pope?
Speaker 4: So what was he? Hang on? Hang on? What was his o G name?
Speaker 3: Robert?
Speaker 4: Robert Robert Provos? What is he now?
Speaker 7: Leo?
Speaker 3: Not even does he get to pick up.
Speaker 5: Not just Leo Leo the fourteenth.
Speaker 3: Does Pope Leo fourteenth get to pick that? Or does someone just give a question?
Speaker 4: It's a live Google job.
Speaker 3: No, I can't be bothered and they won't have much on today.
Speaker 4: I went down a little rabbit hole this morning checking out the Chimneys.
Speaker 2: Jimney Jim Jim run Lauren.
Speaker 4: Through the Chimney City.
Speaker 5: So there's no g chimney, which they burn the votes if there's no resolution, and it's blacks. But then there's one to the left of it, which is just a smoke machine. Shut up, which is just the white smoke.
Speaker 4: They're borrowed from the club, so, you know, like the dance for I.
Speaker 6: Know, I was at a friend's house party the other day and they had DJ and there was a sticker saying do not push smoke machine button.
Speaker 3: So what did I do?
Speaker 6: Puschine set the fire alarm off in the entire house. Staff came from everywhere.
Speaker 5: What if they've got smoke alarms in the Sistine Chapel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they would. Now have you ever been to the Vatican City?
Speaker 4: It's wild?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it like movie World where it's sort of it's all fenced in.
Speaker 6: It then, but when you open a door actually leads somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right then, I great city.
Speaker 3: It's very opulent, it's isn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 4: You do you do?
Speaker 2: You buy?
Speaker 4: You pay a ticket to go in?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you pay to go in, don't you?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 6: Maybe you pay to do a tour tour and then you go to the Sistine Chapel and you see the paintings on the roof, and you can't take photos, and then people do and then people get in trouble.
Speaker 5: Do you know what's funny?
Speaker 10: They've got merchandise stalls and they sell calendars of the sexy popes are serious with the merchandise.
Speaker 3: Not in the Vatican, that's outside. Yeah they No, I don't.
Speaker 10: Have a I've got the not the popes. It's like the priest sexy priests and they've got like on the bare chest.
Speaker 3: Yeah that you can buy all kinds of merchant in Rome.
Speaker 4: You're telling me you have to walk through a gift shop to get out.
Speaker 6: No, it's not like that, not but basically, as soon as you walk out of Vatican City, the whole thing is.
Speaker 3: A gift shop. You can buy t.
Speaker 5: Shirts, mugs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, imagine the imagine the merchants, pens.
Speaker 10: And they've also got a panini stand. It very good meatball panini stand, which is right next to the sexy priest calendar stand.
Speaker 3: Goodness mete. Well that's exciting for all those investors.
Speaker 4: What the meat balls are the new.
Speaker 5: Pope over fourteenth towards meat balls.
Speaker 4: To be honest, here I.
Speaker 3: Go anyway, that's the big breaking news. He's American. People are shocked about it.
Speaker 4: We've got a big show coming up today.
Speaker 3: It's Mother's Day on Sunday.
Speaker 6: Sundays, we are celebrating mothers a day early. We've got our Mother's Day lunch today, including special guests.
Speaker 3: Who's joining a shortly? Guys Sebastian, the one and only.
Speaker 4: Should I set the tone for a Friday?
Speaker 3: If you're going to start with it's been a long mind and journey and I'm finally here too.
Speaker 2: I'm going to actually start with someone that can sing it.
Speaker 3: Were actually doing it.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Is this a remis? Let it go for a second.
Speaker 5: Whoa, this is the club version.
Speaker 3: I'd love hearing this.
Speaker 4: The smoke machine.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we need the o g Heckers.
Speaker 6: I was in the car on the way in this morning listening to this great station over and found myself wrapping them this morning.
Speaker 4: Wait for the drop, Wait for the drop here?
Speaker 3: Yeah they didn't drop.
Speaker 2: We can't get no.
Speaker 4: Benson.
Speaker 3: Was that someone that works here or professional?
Speaker 4: That would have been a someone? Can we do the let's try this version.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to two thousand and two.
Speaker 4: Welcome to you a Friday Melbourne. This is Nova.
Speaker 2: Wow, good morning Melbourne. Guy Sebastian, he just brought me here. He is performing.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Lauren, wait for it.
Speaker 4: You would know.
Speaker 5: It would clear character and.
Speaker 3: Even the big boy joined in at the end. We got him, He got me. Yeah, that took me right back to the opera house. Oh, and I don't even think.
Speaker 5: We need when they used to climb up the steps and surrounded by thousands of people.
Speaker 4: James Matheson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Jay was the other one. Yeah, yes, that's the rebrand for the rebrand.
Speaker 6: That took me right back there. And I just I just don't even know if we need gas Bastian today. We do, Honestly, if the band could just turn up, I could do it.
Speaker 2: Well, we have booked him. So, Guysbastiano is playing our Mother's Day lunch today. In fact, he's going to be in after eight this morning.
Speaker 6: So Lauren, now I've got to beg him to sing that song. I might say, no, he might have forgotten it. It was twenty two years ago.
Speaker 4: Oh, you'll remind him.
Speaker 3: I know that if I know the words, he must know the words.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he'll know the words. Actually, you know what a lot a lot of a lot of artists these days are getting teleprompters.
Speaker 4: Concept they are Robbie Williams don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know when Robbie Williams, hang on, hang on, they've got telling When rob was at List No.
Speaker 5: With the song with the lyrics.
Speaker 3: And in case they get forgetful.
Speaker 2: And Lauren in fact even to me, even the chat between the songs, you know, when he was going around promoting the.
Speaker 3: Way he's only got two songs? Mate, Oh, but does his one hundred good on your das he can do what he wants National Treasure.
Speaker 2: When Robbie was doing the tour for the movie and he was sitting there promoting the movie and speeling about it was on the teleprompter in front of it.
Speaker 3: Robbie william Not when he was our mystery guest.
Speaker 6: No, oh, my god, Speaking of mystery guests, do I have a mystery guest for you today, Clint start Away.
Speaker 4: I know who it is.
Speaker 5: And this really ships me that you both know and I don't know.
Speaker 3: But it's exciting when you guys knew I did it.
Speaker 4: I'm excited.
Speaker 5: I'm nervous.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't do that to you. We don't want you to leave. But when it was Robbie Williams and I didn't know. It was one of the great surprises of my life.
Speaker 3: And I think this is going to break down in tears. I think you're really going to love it.
Speaker 5: I'm so is it Mark Seymour from Hunters and Characters?
Speaker 3: This person? Who?
Speaker 2: What a song?
Speaker 3: What is Holy Grail?
Speaker 4: Yes, there's Holy Grail? Throw your arms around me.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to go to Triple m if you want to interview Mark seymore No, but this person popped into my head and I set the task to our producers and I said, go forth and find this person. And they did. Wow, unbelievable.
Speaker 5: They did their job first time for everything.
Speaker 4: After eight o'clock, will.
Speaker 3: We can only play that in September we're allowed to play that run Finally. Anyway, mystery guest's coming your way today.
Speaker 10: Do you know that that song Huntersn't Collector is Holy Grail? I got up in the year nine. We had to recite a poem. They're like a poem from anybody, like usually a great, a great poet.
Speaker 5: I got up and recited Holy Grail in front.
Speaker 6: I was at a wedding where the person got up to do the reading in the ceremony, but we were dying and as they started.
Speaker 10: Big blackbirds, they were circling in the sky and you know what they say?
Speaker 4: What did they say? Nobody deserves to die?
Speaker 6: Well, at this wedding the person started doing the reading, Clint and what we were all like, this is an ACDC No, Aerosmith.
Speaker 4: I don't want to close my eyes.
Speaker 3: I don't want to fall asleep. And everyone was heard this.
Speaker 5: Because I'm with you, baby, I just don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to miss a thing. And I was like, oh no this. I know what they're going to say next, and I don't know how. And then I was like, oh my god, Erosmith.
Speaker 4: Are you serious? Yeah, that's part of the speech.
Speaker 6: No, the ceremony, it was the reading. You know, people normally do a biblical reading or a like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like as big funds, you can't have that. I can't liked it because I felt like I could read along with them.
Speaker 2: Oh my paws are.
Speaker 6: Back, all right. I got something to say. WHOA to the AFL. You can't be playing games in Perth on a Thursday night.
Speaker 4: What did I tell you? I said yes, today, it was too late.
Speaker 6: A current affair came on and I was like, it's still over an hour away until the football.
Speaker 2: This is what I said. You're saying, you guys are blowing up and be going, oh what time you've got to be in bed?
Speaker 3: No, it's too No, that's stupid. Who made that decision?
Speaker 4: What they do in a current affair?
Speaker 6: There was a very sad lady who the council have not done something and it's flooded her backyard to mute it. I was so sad, what do you The whole thing was no, and she was.
Speaker 3: She was like, such a beautiful I don't know. Then I got stuck into my roast chicken. Stop painting.
Speaker 2: Can we get back to the footing?
Speaker 6: Okay, now we need to get on the phone to talk about Well.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know because it was happening at midnight Clinton.
Speaker 10: I thought about changing my tip at the last minute, last minute change. I'd gone with Collingwood, but I thought maybe the five day turnaround, the four players out, maybe it's a docer's night. And they started like a bullet of gate kicked the first three girls.
Speaker 3: Can we get Andrew Dylan on the phone I missed the whole thing because it was in the middle of the night.
Speaker 4: Laura, he's having a sleeping because he set up watch.
Speaker 3: I love all those guys. I'm sure they'll take my call.
Speaker 5: Maybe we should call Ali Langdon about the lady in the flooding in the backyard.
Speaker 6: Oh she was so there's something just heartbreaking when you see old people that are upset.
Speaker 4: A current affair of flix it.
Speaker 3: They better they.
Speaker 6: Will because if they leave that woman with the flood in her backyard, I'd be really disappointed.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I had to watch the current Affair and then I had to watch I don't know, some other filler for three hours before the football started.
Speaker 4: We've got the elder snack standing here.
Speaker 5: To the ladies, you know.
Speaker 3: Paul was Paul came upstairs and he goes bait. Cops is on, you know, like cop. You know, I called Paul more cop.
Speaker 6: He was like, Cops is on, Come and watch it, and I was like, well, great foot. He doesn't starty it. So we're watching cop American Car. Still it's hardcore in America, isn't it. There's so many chick chick booms going.
Speaker 4: Walking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you put your hands anywhere other than in the air bang God.
Speaker 4: He's a current affair into cops.
Speaker 3: What a night that was all because the football didn't starts about midnight?
Speaker 4: Would you like me to set the tone? Yes, listen to.
Speaker 9: Under This Sea.
Speaker 4: It's better than you need to be going up down.
Speaker 3: Now. That is Sebastian from The Little Mermaid, obviously, which is dangerous that you're playing a Disney banger because I am in a musical mood today. I've been singing all morning. My apologies for anyone listening.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: Remember for a while there.
Speaker 6: Was a rumor that here in Victoria we were getting Disneyland. Was it going to be out in the back of July.
Speaker 3: The un and then there was one maybe going near Bellarat Avalan Disneyland. Well, they're always kind of far away, like Anaheim where the where the American Disneyland is sort of America America, but it's not. People think it's in.
Speaker 5: La So we could say Disneyland Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'd say Disneyland Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: Anyway, there is set to be a new Disneyland for the first time in fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Is this guaranteed or a rumor? Like Geelong?
Speaker 6: The Walt Disney company has announced the development of a new theme park, a resort destination in Abu Darby.
Speaker 4: That's going to be hotlining up for the Little teacup ride.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a whole new world for Disneyland, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's going to be what sorry, happy to harveyors.
Speaker 4: You have to in the middle.
Speaker 3: They do these amazing developments Disney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that to be an air con job for sure.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine being Mickey walking around?
Speaker 4: Oh no, it'd be just it'd be.
Speaker 3: Moist, it'd be amazing. I have a feeling. It doesn't say.
Speaker 6: It just says they'll fully developed, build and operate the resort with Disney imagineers.
Speaker 3: Imagine your job being a Disney's.
Speaker 6: Imagine Speaking of jobs at Disney, expected to be opened in the early twenty thirties.
Speaker 3: That's a long while one I'm picking up and a number of hotels.
Speaker 5: The wind picking up and you're like uside.
Speaker 2: My mate's dad used to be the GM of is It Paris Disney and they lived across the right. Any time he had friends over after school, they would just go across the It's a good place and his dad this was cool, you know, like undercover boss that TV show his dad would go and do a different person's job every.
Speaker 3: Month, and they make them. I think they have to. I think that the executive teams at Disney have to go and do that.
Speaker 6: It's like I think they do that at Dan Murphy's. The management will have to go and work in the shop, really on the shop floor one day year.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 5: Is there some sort of trick with Disneyland and Disney World? I think, isn't it? In the L and the W.
Speaker 3: Disneyland is Disneyland's official.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's Land is spelled with an L spelled with a W. Stand by.
Speaker 3: I think disney World is a bit of a copy, isn't it? Is it official?
Speaker 4: I think it's official.
Speaker 5: It's disney World Hong Kong.
Speaker 3: Maybe one in Hong Kong, Disneyland in America America, Orlando, Yes, there's one in Orlando. Has anyone seen that book a Mormon? No, it's not a musical.
Speaker 4: Do you guys watch animated shows or movies?
Speaker 3: I love Disney films, but.
Speaker 4: Like you watch it like with the niece anime? You watch it on your not anime?
Speaker 3: Different am I love Disney movies?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would say Disney Movie with no children. Remember I went on a date and we watched a Ladder.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, don't. I had a girl over and she wanted to watch Toy Story. Do you know how hard this?
Speaker 3: Trying to make the movies are HiT's different picks us sort of grown up.
Speaker 2: I know, But trying to make a move during Toy Story, It's like, it's just you look.
Speaker 4: Like a sleeve.
Speaker 3: A bugs World's not really sexies?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Was that what it was called? A bug's a bug's life.
Speaker 4: It's just it was like, not now what he's lost?
Speaker 6: I'm like, I don't think she wanted to hook up with you, like that guy that made me watch lad and I don't think he was keating on me, gotcha.
Speaker 3: I think he wanted me to leave.
Speaker 4: Do you reckon? That's why they picked those movies? Gotcha?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But I love Disney films and.
Speaker 4: Can I ask for honesty this morning?
Speaker 3: Have you got Mowana on the system?
Speaker 4: Moana?
Speaker 3: See the sound and then it's.
Speaker 4: Got you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: One? Twenty four ten, He's turned me down? Twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Are you an adult that watches animated movies?
Speaker 2: Not with your kids, not within nephews or nieces or what are you just.
Speaker 3: In are you what about Disney? And plusas I'm not.
Speaker 6: An adult fully grown out, She's got all the money in.
Speaker 3: The world, could holiday anywhere she wants, and all she wants to do is go on Disney cruises.
Speaker 4: The cruises an adult, no kid.
Speaker 6: Doesn't take her kids. Her kids are grown up, and she goes, and she went. She wears a mini mouse watch as well.
Speaker 4: Oh no, the cruises.
Speaker 10: It'd be a lot when it comes into port that they blow the blow the horn, It goes, what's up when you wish up?
Speaker 3: Honest, that's what the horn on the Disneys.
Speaker 4: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. I would love to hear from Trade's who openly admit that they watched well back to TV.
Speaker 4: Shirt did the movies? How did that end? The date?
Speaker 3: It was great, Clint. We started watching in London and then we switched it to the Elton John musical movie and then I thought, so, I don't know if this guy's for me, might be more interested in Clint.
Speaker 4: Has he got a wife?
Speaker 3: MoU still doesn't have a wat all right?
Speaker 5: Thirty twenty when he suggested two musicalstle Snuggle, Little Passion Dash, Oh were you the.
Speaker 3: Make it worth my while. He had a broken arm as well, so it was really.
Speaker 2: Sexy thirteen twenty fourteen and Caskets in the late Are you an.
Speaker 3: Adults collar bonus who likes.
Speaker 2: Animated TV shows or movies? Give us a ring in return? I got two hundred dollars glue store vouchers up for grabs. They've got a brand new glue store at Emporium Nice. Could chuck your twter bucks to go shopping. Thirteen twenty four ten. Are you an adult who likes animated movies? Big show coming up? Catching up with some of your favorite Bombers players after seven guys, Sebastian in after eight, and then we have a mystery guest after eight thirty.
Speaker 4: Just tell me, I.
Speaker 3: Will chase and Chase, I will say this surprise.
Speaker 4: Me a crumb Jace.
Speaker 2: It's the ultimate present from us to all the mums of Melbourne and.
Speaker 6: Clint, especially to who my vis our Vinte and I will stay.
Speaker 3: Mystery is the key to it, Mystery the Mystery Guess.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Are you an adult that likes watching animated movies? We're getting the new Disneylander World.
Speaker 6: I know we're not Abu Dhabi is getting Disney landing in the twenty thirties.
Speaker 3: But we were just talking about.
Speaker 4: You've seen Super Murrio landed open?
Speaker 2: No, was that somewhere?
Speaker 3: Is it an actual in Tokyo?
Speaker 9: You can do.
Speaker 2: All Mario cart theme park, so you're walking on giant mushrooms.
Speaker 3: I would love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: That would be fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Can you can you google where Murrio World is? Please?
Speaker 6: We're talking before about like our favorite animated series I loved.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the Gummy Bears? Gummy Bears everywhere venture there beyond Gummy Ducktails? Was that the one where Scrooge was he the rich duck that dived into all the coins.
Speaker 4: Every now and then hard to find, but every now and then. Astro boy, you're too young.
Speaker 3: I think you're a bit older.
Speaker 4: I of a TMT fan, teenage heroes in a half shell, Chrystal, And there we were on Good Morning, Good morning, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 6: Now are you an adult who loves animated movies, films, cartoons?
Speaker 12: I'm thirty four years old and I like I like all of them, but the classic ones is what I grew back to. I literally like on the weekend, just had a conversation with my partner. And he's a new partner. I'm a single bump, so got myself a new partner and I was trying to get him to watch from with me, and he looked at me very funny, and I'm like, okay, I'll wait for the kids to be here.
Speaker 3: No, then you got to get rid of him. Done if he doesn't want to watch that? So what did you watch?
Speaker 5: What's he go to?
Speaker 12: We haven't watched it yet. I've been waiting for the kids to come. And I was going to watch Peter Pants. I've watched it so many times. Little Mermaid and all of them black?
Speaker 3: How good?
Speaker 6: Little Mermaid's an absolute cracker. I sing along to Little Mermaids. Milan is what's wrong?
Speaker 4: What's the.
Speaker 2: Mate had to throw down during Peter Rabbit?
Speaker 3: What was Peter rabbits? I didn't really watch Peter Rabbit? What is that like Jessica Rabbit?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that's what's that?
Speaker 3: Jessica Rabbit? Kill everyone?
Speaker 4: And that?
Speaker 2: No, we don't know you're thinking of who framed Rogers Rabbit?
Speaker 4: That is that?
Speaker 3: A cartoon?
Speaker 4: Cartoon? Is a bit half Three's a bit sexy?
Speaker 3: Space chat?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, like space jam but good.
Speaker 3: I Love Space Chap.
Speaker 2: Thirteen, twenty four ten A you're an adult that watches animated movie.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Port Meadows? Junior? Is that your real name?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: What do you watch?
Speaker 11: Of everything?
Speaker 2: But mainly Moana?
Speaker 3: Mowana is great? Do you know the song.
Speaker 9: Before?
Speaker 7: I love.
Speaker 13: The fuck.
Speaker 4: The tapes playing up?
Speaker 3: My Junior?
Speaker 5: How old are you taking out thirty one?
Speaker 3: And how often would you watch Mona?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Probably every night? I really relaxed.
Speaker 3: It is one of the great Disney Junior is single?
Speaker 2: Do you watch it alone?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: I'm not okay.
Speaker 3: Does your partner like it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She doesn't mind as well, but I just want to see the whole movie and always tells me.
Speaker 3: To be Can you hemmet for more? Junior? Take it away?
Speaker 2: It's like being in the cinema.
Speaker 3: Good on you, ju.
Speaker 6: Child called Junior, Peter and does he's a song called Junior and a daughter Coal Princess.
Speaker 4: Not Mario World. It's in Nintendo World. That's cool. It's opened at Universal Studios in Japan.
Speaker 3: Is that real?
Speaker 4: That's real?
Speaker 3: That's not a cartoon.
Speaker 4: That is real?
Speaker 3: Guys. I hate to say it, but we must go there. Look at Princess Peach. It's a real life size Princess Peach. Where's Bowser?
Speaker 4: We must go show me the.
Speaker 3: Picture of it again.
Speaker 4: Japan's sick.
Speaker 6: That's the first Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios.
Speaker 4: Playing at home. It just looks completely unreal.
Speaker 5: Doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Who wants to come with us?
Speaker 6: I know we do these big trips to Vegas to see amazing performers on other shows. You know, you get to go and see Teddy Swims in Vegas. Well, who wants to?
Speaker 3: Tanya? Would you want to come to Japan with us to go to sup Mario World?
Speaker 9: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would be there with hell.
Speaker 3: That's a hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, Tanya, are you an adult? You like animated movies? What do you watch?
Speaker 1: I am a fifty five year old mother, and I would not take my kids and go to the movies. I love animation, and I have the original Toy Story toys in their original boxes.
Speaker 4: Your heart.
Speaker 1: I'm hardcore. I had to buy other Toy Story toys for my kids so they can open the original Would.
Speaker 6: You watch animation on your own without the kids? They just interrupted you.
Speaker 2: What would happen if you came home and you found they took a Woody out of the box and was playing.
Speaker 3: That'd be dead, That'd be dropp dead for it.
Speaker 5: What's your what's your favorite toy story quote? Can you give us a little bit toy story quote?
Speaker 2: Read the side of the box.
Speaker 1: No, I'm in my car, so it would probably be there's snakes in my boots.
Speaker 3: Snakes and my boots. Come on, celeb in my boots.
Speaker 1: The snakes in my boots.
Speaker 2: It's just got a middle past seven. We're going to check you around the years latest. Sorry, you can check you the news. I'll run now see or check your run to work.
Speaker 3: You better run to the news later news.
Speaker 2: And then we're catching up with some of your favorite players on the Bombers. This is number one hundred. Welcome morning everyone and working you Friday. But if you if you tired people that set up late, watched the footy last night? She was a late one mate.
Speaker 6: Oh, where's the complaints box to the aph I made on Friday.
Speaker 4: You can't be doing that on a Thursday.
Speaker 3: Did it finish? Like eleven?
Speaker 5: Would have been about ten later, it would have been later eleven.
Speaker 4: It would have been later.
Speaker 2: That's not on now, No a Thursday.
Speaker 4: That yeah, rookie move Rookie.
Speaker 3: Move planning AFL.
Speaker 2: I don't mind the old one twenty game in the afternoon.
Speaker 5: Really on a Saturday, we're all wrapped up by three thirty.
Speaker 3: On a Sunday, it's good on a Sunday.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, on a Sunday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 5: So we've got a couple of bombers. Yeah, we don't did gracious with the bombers.
Speaker 3: Fly up be singing everything today? Yeah, do you know the bombs song?
Speaker 2: I'll sing it to the boys. Hey, it's time Los Lips do it every Friday. Thanks to Spentley Dental Group, Everything Dental under one roof is a e B d G dot com dot a U. Laurence got two amazing skills.
Speaker 3: One is singing three and mathematics.
Speaker 5: And comedy fake.
Speaker 2: Ideas, But that's fine. Your other skill is lip reading maatics.
Speaker 5: Who says mathematics smart?
Speaker 3: People like me were singing in mathematics.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of glass meeting rooms here, and if someone's having a meeting about us, lows can normally look through the glass and lip read and say, what's going on?
Speaker 3: All those people out there? I can tell they're talking about us right now?
Speaker 5: Actually, not hot top.
Speaker 3: Not one of them is even looking at us.
Speaker 2: Do you want to check on the headphones? So we'll play loud music in Lawrence is so she won't be able to hear a bit.
Speaker 3: We are pleasure not to hear you for a bit.
Speaker 4: I see you.
Speaker 5: Wherever I'm listening out there, Lawrence a massive pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: Oh, honestly, I reckon. She's still using fake IDs to bring the age down.
Speaker 4: Is yeah, she's a bit crusty.
Speaker 2: Now I'm really twenty five. You don't look good.
Speaker 4: Probably due for a bit of a tox, isn't she?
Speaker 2: Do we give her the first one? Or do we just enjoy the signs?
Speaker 3: Not sleetwood Mac playing that's nice?
Speaker 4: Alright, I'll go first.
Speaker 11: I'll go first.
Speaker 4: All right, you ready?
Speaker 3: Here we go, Look, okay, go jays.
Speaker 2: The new Pope is seriously dope.
Speaker 3: Lose mop is a real knob.
Speaker 4: The new Pope is seriously dope.
Speaker 3: The new Mob are doing a good job. The new Pope, the new Melbourne No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, come here, the new Pope, the new Mob Pope, Pope.
Speaker 4: Mob po Hope.
Speaker 9: Bob.
Speaker 3: The new Pope is doing a good job.
Speaker 4: Seriously dope, dope, dope.
Speaker 3: The new Pope is a No, he's.
Speaker 4: Sorry, he's dope.
Speaker 3: He's doing a good job.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, we'll take that.
Speaker 5: We'll make that dope dope.
Speaker 3: The new Pope is dope.
Speaker 5: Please don't sing angels with Guy Sebastian.
Speaker 3: Please don't sing angles with guys. Angels Angels with Guy Sebastian's correct? Dare you tell me what I can and can't give?
Speaker 4: Give us a little bit? Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't do.
Speaker 3: I want to sing?
Speaker 4: Sing it now?
Speaker 3: Anger me if you it's really hard music.
Speaker 4: Just a little bit. The footy was on far too late.
Speaker 3: The footy was far too late.
Speaker 4: It was wasn't it?
Speaker 5: Sing it?
Speaker 9: Preach it?
Speaker 4: Last one mystery guest See my.
Speaker 3: Best Mystery guests is super Mario?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Is it mystery guess it?
Speaker 3: See my vest mystery guest See my best my Best.
Speaker 4: After eight this morning, we have a mystery guest joining us on the air.
Speaker 5: Is it really Mario?
Speaker 3: No, it's better than Mario.
Speaker 2: Can I give one more hint? This mystery guest would look good in a vest?
Speaker 11: Just a best?
Speaker 4: Just what is it you?
Speaker 5: It's the ultimate mystery guest done Men's health as well.
Speaker 2: No bigger and better than that, mate, he's international reveal to me as well. Who it is after seven this morning? They're coming up next, we are heading to the bombers. You've got Jason Lauren Clint here and we've got a couple of bombers in the house.
Speaker 10: Next two guests are a couple of bombers from the Essendon Footy Club.
Speaker 4: Please welcome to the show, said Durham.
Speaker 3: And good morning boys, last good morning, ever, how are.
Speaker 2: We very good? Very good?
Speaker 4: Early?
Speaker 3: But it is this way too early for you? What time does your alarm normally go off?
Speaker 14: Normally seven thirty. I'm normally really late to get into the club.
Speaker 3: Are you or you're like me?
Speaker 4: What's what's the earliest training?
Speaker 14: We normally have team meeting It nine boys get there at probably an hour and a half wright into their prep and I'm probably sing that line.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's me sometimes one minute before this show starts.
Speaker 5: Just say you're late. Is there some sort of fine system or some sort of punishment?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Well, the team meeting nine, So if you want to walk in there, Brad's normally the coach, Brad's.
Speaker 3: Copper are pacing because.
Speaker 4: At under fourteenth you'd have to go do laps.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there is a rule at the club where if the door's shut and you're late, you're better off. So I'm walking you've got gastro Yeah, I was just following up later, the walk from the door to your seat.
Speaker 3: It's like the walk change.
Speaker 5: Footy cops still have fine systems, which goes into a big like sort of pot for an end of season.
Speaker 2: Trip trips anyway, like a tip jar.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we've had it a few years that I've been a bit of a fossil club. Now is my ninth season.
Speaker 11: We've had it a couple of years. But they're they're sort of being phased out.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 6: That's just foot trips are being phased out as well. Right, you guys allowed to travel do a foota trip at the end of the year.
Speaker 8: It's frowned upon. Not No, we do travel together occasionally, but not in a boys speaking.
Speaker 6: I've got a question, did you guys think the football was too late last night? I've been wining about it all morning.
Speaker 14: Eight o'clock shock?
Speaker 4: How does it go?
Speaker 3: Have you had to go to perfin do play that game at that time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 14: But the time difference over there, so it's actually earlier, isn't it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, sixteen Over there, it is hard for Melbourne viewers because we kind of I'll go to bed sort of halfway through the last quarter most games. Last night, I think halftime was it was nine thirty or I.
Speaker 4: Don't know it was.
Speaker 3: What were they think of doing that on a school night?
Speaker 4: I did him make the bounce on a school night?
Speaker 8: Thursday night primetime in Perth. I think they'll they'll enjoy that over there, but it's harder for us guys.
Speaker 2: Let's what the season so far? A couple of ups and downs. I thought you almost rolled my piles a couple of weeks ago for the.
Speaker 3: Hard hitting forty questions from Bruce mcavany, go on after to go?
Speaker 4: Sorry sorry to trump your was it too late last night? Peter, Let's go to go. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: How is the team heading into the next game? We got any injuries? Are we all looking all right?
Speaker 8: We've lost a few, a few key members really over the last month. Both our ruckman went down. I don't know how familiar guys are with footy, but they're the really tall guys.
Speaker 3: We love to see it.
Speaker 11: Unfortunately they are out.
Speaker 8: We do have a Hall of Famed ruckman who's thirty seven, Big Goldie.
Speaker 14: Big GOLDI old gold he's forty seven.
Speaker 4: How what you call him old gold.
Speaker 3: Actually forty seven?
Speaker 4: Fingers, yeah, fingers, long.
Speaker 11: Hand, good tap Rugmann. Right, that's the reason.
Speaker 3: Have you got a couple of debut toms?
Speaker 13: We do?
Speaker 11: We do two really exciting young players.
Speaker 8: Lewis Hayes unfortunately lost Jordan Ridley, one of our key backman.
Speaker 11: And Louis Hayes has been in our system for a little while. He's a really promising player. Almost two undred sentim.
Speaker 4: You lost Jordan Ridley. He's not dead, he is not right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's done done, a recurring hamstring, which is unfortunate. And then Archer day Week's first year rookie, who's an exciting forward.
Speaker 11: He'd be eighteen or nine.
Speaker 4: Did you had to be spinning? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you get around those boys like you do? You roll them up during the week before their first game.
Speaker 8: Well, Archer sort of had an inkling. We kind of a training will train in some what the team might look like, and Archer was on the team that is likely going to play on the weekend, and he was sort of trying not to read into it and Brad can sometimes not know the team until today and he left the club I want to say Wednesday, having no idea and woke up to a phone call yesterday morning saying you make your day.
Speaker 3: Boot and then do you get around them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a really exciting to his strong name archer day Wicks.
Speaker 14: Calling John.
Speaker 4: Commitatorsould love that. Actually, hey, we've got this is great.
Speaker 2: A four game membership to give away so you can go to four of the home games, including the Dreamtime game, which.
Speaker 4: Is great if you want it. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number one.
Speaker 6: We've got our Dreamtime Beanie is here now. God it's Richmond and I brag for Richmond. I'm still here in a Essendon Beanie. My dad will be furious.
Speaker 3: Pretty Beanie, it's.
Speaker 2: A wonder I've dumb a hair. I'm not putting a bean to look like a garden. Come on, I know what head where it works with me and beanies, don't.
Speaker 3: How special are those big ags? Dream Time at the G's. It's it's a ripper, isn't it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, dream Time's awesome. It's a bit different to Anzac Day an Zac Days more about the Anzacc and it's more like really serious. Yeah, dream times more of a celebration and when you're out there, it's pretty crazy what they do.
Speaker 10: How was the boy from Seymour like in front of ninety eight plus thousand on the g Yeah, dream dream come true stuff.
Speaker 14: Yeah, very but had no idea that I was doing this.
Speaker 4: Radio or football.
Speaker 2: After explaining the came about the chip.
Speaker 3: You're chippy before you became a footy player, is that right? You're a chippy before you went to Essendon?
Speaker 14: Yeah, so I'm not too good on the mic as well. I was actually on the tools. If you ask my boss, I probably wasn't.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you guys used to live together, didn't you.
Speaker 11: Yeah he did nothing around the house.
Speaker 6: But if you're an actual proper chippy, did your teammates pull you to do things at their home?
Speaker 14: All of home improvement with Andy, so we didn't have to do much. But my coach, my midfield coach Jr. He's always asking me for jobs around the house like that, I'm too busy.
Speaker 5: You want to be dropped, accuses asking you to do jobs around Sawner kicking around.
Speaker 4: He's still a dreamt as well. Got a bit of soft pepper.
Speaker 2: In the hair in the day is a silver box.
Speaker 4: He was handsome in his day.
Speaker 3: Well he would have played when I reckon I was in my early twenties or just finishing school time ago. Yeah, we played for the Bulldog.
Speaker 10: Hey, Andy's one of us. He's a wellness warrior. Oh, if you give you business a shout.
Speaker 11: Out, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I opened the wellness facility in Elwood Pandora Society. If you want to check it out.
Speaker 4: What are we offer there?
Speaker 11: It's pretty widespread.
Speaker 4: Do you do the boots, the recovery?
Speaker 11: But we do have the bootractice, sauna, natural.
Speaker 5: Path half good.
Speaker 3: Do you do pilartis there? We do real pilarates.
Speaker 4: The do the boys at the club get a discount?
Speaker 11: They do a few of them.
Speaker 2: I got to crack you out.
Speaker 4: Discount did you damn?
Speaker 11: Comes in a little bit.
Speaker 9: I like that.
Speaker 4: It's a few of them.
Speaker 3: It's not right across the I know you can't be giving it to everyone.
Speaker 2: Well, look, big game coming up. You're taking on the Swanees Marvel Stadium.
Speaker 3: Get behind them tomorrow two fifteen.
Speaker 11: That's a good time.
Speaker 3: I'll a proof that way.
Speaker 4: Boys. Thanks coming in this morning.
Speaker 14: Thanks than keep having me.
Speaker 4: It is just go on twenty five to eight.
Speaker 2: Still to come this morning, guys, Sebastian and we have a mystery guest, International mystery guest joining us after eight thirty.
Speaker 3: I've chased this person down and it's a surprise for you.
Speaker 2: Clinton.
Speaker 3: I'm so exciting. Last mystery guest was Robbie Williams.
Speaker 4: You're setting the bar high.
Speaker 2: This is great, perfect heading into Mother's Day.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, if you're our vintage, this is going to blow yourselfs uf are.
Speaker 5: We're grange a vintage. When you're a great Western.
Speaker 3: You're more like a cask one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That is the nicest thing you've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Very handy.
Speaker 3: You could you can blow it up and use it as a pillow.
Speaker 2: Doing that, doing that too, very useful, hanging off the clothesline.
Speaker 3: You can do many things with.
Speaker 5: The guys have got an issue. I took myself off to bed last night, was ready to curl up and catch some z's.
Speaker 3: With your grounding sheet, with my ground Yes.
Speaker 10: Yes, I've just purchased some grounding sheets. Might talk about that a bit later. Gives you a good night's sleep. My phone starts buzzing and I'm like, who could be calling me?
Speaker 4: It is scared.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's an emergency when someone do you light up?
Speaker 4: Like, could be a booty call? It's it's it's usually an emergency.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 4: Let me just get the.
Speaker 6: Exact time, because a midweek call, like all my friends know you don't call after eight. Yeah, I'm the same, unless it's a Friday. The time you want if you've got a good time up for grubs on there.
Speaker 5: It appears I was in that actually eight thirty eight, just some.
Speaker 3: The national anthem the football.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's it's no number.
Speaker 3: It's a no number call center.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, no, not that, no, because call center numbers tend to come up now, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: They tend to ring just as you're cooking dinner.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this was.
Speaker 5: So I'm thinking, like, it's either something to do with.
Speaker 4: Work or it could be an emergency.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'm like, I better get it.
Speaker 3: What's the worst that can happen?
Speaker 5: What's the worst that can happen? Turns out it's a couple of kids having a bit of fun. They're like, yes, I'm like, boys, how you're going good night touching?
Speaker 3: Do you engage?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Probably thought you know you've got to you gotta play along because your FaceTime no, And then they go, can I just say Jamie Elliot, he's not good? And then just how many of them hung up on me? I'm like, oh, you know, that's funny.
Speaker 3: How did they get your phone number?
Speaker 4: You know I've helped them out.
Speaker 2: It's written on a wall somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then back of a toilet door.
Speaker 10: No caller ID five minutes later, no caller ID seven minutes, nine minutes.
Speaker 4: Later, no caller ID. Fifteen minutes later.
Speaker 3: You have voicemail.
Speaker 4: I clunk them and this is what happened.
Speaker 3: M that's it? Oh my, who are they.
Speaker 2: Getting franked? Because it's withheld number? You can't I can't block them.
Speaker 4: You can't block them.
Speaker 6: But also they'll be telling all their mates because you answered and engaged, you had to said, oh no, this is not clear Sunday.
Speaker 3: This is Bill. They would have we want to call that number.
Speaker 4: Sorry, this is Bill instead, And I was.
Speaker 3: What we're going to pass it around to all their mates.
Speaker 4: If they're listening this morning. A celebrity in my fine in fact, when we're watching the let's Call Standards.
Speaker 3: Let's go, when he's on the news call on weekend today morning.
Speaker 2: In fact, if they're listening now.
Speaker 4: Called cleant mobile. Now, if you are listening, call it now, don't do that.
Speaker 3: I would love that, but it is. I remember. I wonder how they got your number because I remember I worked at Cuba, a trust.
Speaker 4: That's what you did.
Speaker 3: I loved working at Que's great back when my like, is that your phone? Who's going?
Speaker 6: That's I worked at the Cuba and Natalie Bassingthwait came in road traders, babe, babe, and she she wanted something that couldn't get so we had to put something on hold and I said, watch phe number, and I wrote it down.
Speaker 3: I remember the girls being like, oh my god, is Natalie Oh turn your.
Speaker 4: Fine, you're at work.
Speaker 3: No, we'll answer it.
Speaker 5: It's a bit inappropriate, go away, so you use it.
Speaker 3: Answer answer it when you and the girl's like, you've got Natalie bathing sweet number. And I remember guarding it like with my life, because I was like, well, if if she gets prank, cool, she's going to think it's me that's given out her phone number.
Speaker 2: No, I never, oh my god, when you asked for it.
Speaker 4: Here's my question.
Speaker 2: When you asked for it, were you're like, can I have your phone?
Speaker 4: Number, like, did it come across like a fan or.
Speaker 3: Like no, No, I was a fan, but I was just like, oh no, I said, he writes down?
Speaker 4: Good cool, go away?
Speaker 3: No, why don't you answer all?
Speaker 2: Answer thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Here's one.
Speaker 2: Whose number? Do you have any phone? Like a well known person?
Speaker 4: And how did you get it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: What celebrity do you avenue for?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten?
Speaker 2: You might have it for a number of different reasons, whether you've got standaways, whether you're like Lauren and you're a shop assistant and you've.
Speaker 3: Kept No, I didn't keep it. I didn't keep it, thought about it, didn't keep it.
Speaker 4: Sure thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Who have you got in your phone?
Speaker 3: Or if you have Clint's number? Call now?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And how did you get the number?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten to join us on the air.
Speaker 4: We'll take your calls next. A couple of.
Speaker 2: Lads have gotten hold of a couple of punks our very own Clint Downaways mobile number. They were leaving him feedback last night in the form of voicemails.
Speaker 16: Hey, Clint, breaking news mate, I'll take more statement back.
Speaker 1: Jamie Elliott is not the worst player in the league.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it's some real nineties stuff or early two thousand stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, Jamie Elliott is rank kelling Peter, I think six goals.
Speaker 3: So remember when you were just like on the old NOCKI as you'd go hide number and then you could call people on private and I used to brank my friends all the time.
Speaker 4: That was the same Tracy and Hampton, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Whose number have you got?
Speaker 4: How have you got it?
Speaker 13: I've got Dormy's number.
Speaker 3: Breton is the biggest celebrity you've got. That's a ripper to get it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he rang me on my fiftieth birthday to wish me happy birthday. Saved because my best mate husband plays cricket with him and he cheers for a number and sip what a fan?
Speaker 3: I was, how good? And then you saved the number. You text him that he's fine.
Speaker 4: Just just confirmed no, no, but just said the last like did you said the last digit the last digit zero? Last digit zero?
Speaker 2: Have you have you checked?
Speaker 3: She's not off my heart?
Speaker 4: Yeah? She was the last digit zero.
Speaker 6: Let me look twenty fourteen. If you've got a celebrity in your phone, who is it? You don't have to tell us their number. Just tell us how you got it. Who's the biggest celebrit you got?
Speaker 5: Jason Well?
Speaker 9: I did?
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go?
Speaker 3: Who did you say, Carl Sandlands, I'm going to throw you from here to tim ut too.
Speaker 4: I am an event with Miranda Carer a number of years ago.
Speaker 3: You said you went to the formal with her, and now it's gone to.
Speaker 2: MC and no, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 4: Like we both grew up in Brisbane. I did a lot of MC work with her.
Speaker 3: That's not her number anymore.
Speaker 2: And I had her number and I rang it once on a radio show and it turned out to be her security guards. Wasn't.
Speaker 3: So that's a terrible story. So you don't have any celebrities in your mind.
Speaker 4: No, she should pound me off with the fake mom.
Speaker 6: If you got anyone else what these years are doing radio, you'd have a good phone book.
Speaker 4: Normal.
Speaker 2: It's the producers to keep the numbers.
Speaker 3: They're the secret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine Brody's your executive.
Speaker 6: Producer thirteen twenty four ten. Who is the biggest celebrity in your phone?
Speaker 3: Catherine?
Speaker 12: Oh, good morning guys.
Speaker 15: So back in the day and then Cousins's twilight years. So let's say, twenty years ago. Yeah, I was working at a university bookshop over in Perth and obviously my big heart from but we had ticket tech offered a couple of duels down from us, and the guy there knew that I was head over heels like the rest of us. For a minute, goes, hey, Catherine, I've actually got his number.
Speaker 14: Do you want to?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Are you acquiring it illegally?
Speaker 2: Have we we ever had a few venos on a Saturday and shot a text off or a piggy?
Speaker 13: I was so nervous.
Speaker 15: So it was in my old Noki your phone and I kept it for years and I never called it, but I was just so.
Speaker 3: But was it a good party trick to pull out and show people be cousins?
Speaker 15: I could have been if I called it to check on up. That respected his privacy And I never called him.
Speaker 3: He just had it in your phone in case of emergency, Ben cousin, you.
Speaker 2: Know a lot of big names me, Please tell me they're under fake names in your phone, because if you lose your phone. Matt Damon, no one will think that's Matt Damon.
Speaker 3: He's under Matt Damon. Chris Hams, he's under Hem's reader. Yeah, yep, she's under reader, because I'd get too confused.
Speaker 5: What's j Sunday Hawk?
Speaker 3: Do not answer? Aaa, do not answer?
Speaker 2: You're under dragon Lady in mind's great whenever I get a text in the car the apple, you have a text.
Speaker 4: Of dragon Lady.
Speaker 3: The kids would like to around me.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, Melbourne. Very special guest about to join us. Guy Sebastian is in the house. And I know Lauren has I don't say the question because he's listening now, but I know you you have a burning question you want to ask, Guy, I sure do burning.
Speaker 3: His dreams came true once on the steps at the opera house, and I'm going to ask if my dreams can come true too.
Speaker 2: I think it was inside the oper house, but you know, all right, let's go to the fines. Trying to float five thousand dollars this morning. We do it every morning, just after eight.
Speaker 5: Hello Anakin, Hello, how are we?
Speaker 2: I love how the producers are putty in next to your name in brackets like Skywalker?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Get that much?
Speaker 2: Come on? I get it all the time.
Speaker 4: Star Wars.
Speaker 6: I read like Skywalker, and I was trying to work out how you pronounce Anakin like Skywalker? How do you know how to pronounce that Anakin's like Skywalker's real name or something?
Speaker 4: Don't go down the Star Wars me with you. That star Trek wrong one. Yes, maybe we'll send you to the Star Wars Lego X exhibition. It's on at the moment in Melbourne Line.
Speaker 10: Anakin does some great work in a specialist school here in Melbourne. Anakin must be very rewarding.
Speaker 7: It definitely is.
Speaker 2: It's exhausting, no doubt, but.
Speaker 7: Rewarding.
Speaker 3: Well, you deserve the five thousand, absolutely.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what, just forgetting through, I'm going to check your tickets to the footy. The Western Bulldogs are celebrating one hundred years with the VFL and the AFL. As a great offer, you can get Western Bulldogs six game membership for only sixty six bucks. Memberships dot Western Bulldogs dot com dot au is the place to go. Now this morning, you want to.
Speaker 11: Play for five K, five thousand dollars, We got.
Speaker 6: A question lined up for you, Anaken. It is a special guest quiz Master today. You're gonna hear a three two one countdown after the question. You must answer before the buzzer. If you are correct, the money is all yours.
Speaker 2: All right, and in five seconds I need the answer in that time.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 8: I'm Roy Lobe from the Western Bulldogs and this is your five thousand dollars question.
Speaker 4: Who was Angelina Jolie's first husband?
Speaker 16: Three?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 3: Third husband?
Speaker 1: Right here?
Speaker 4: Remember I remember mister and mister Smith the movie.
Speaker 6: Right so that there was Billy Bob Thornton. But her first husband was Johnny Lee Miller.
Speaker 3: The British actor. I married in nineteen ninety six and.
Speaker 4: Divorced no clue chain spotting dexter.
Speaker 5: So she got a newie now for that guy?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who's with now?
Speaker 5: Churned through the message that she's living?
Speaker 3: How can you shoot upgrade every ten years?
Speaker 2: Shout out to your fiance, Paul we got married. I wouldn't spend too much on that wedding. Pool only got ten years.
Speaker 1: Been to kiss and tell?
Speaker 3: Why not try their sister companies of HOCHI Mama straight out us like God Wins Are One Room and Susie Q book online.
Speaker 4: Now, hey, it's guys Sebastian here.
Speaker 16: I can't wait to see all of the mums and perform for them at Jason Lawrence Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: He is the special guest to our Mother's and your Mother's Day lunch today, which is getting bigger and bigger. I'm warning and our guy, the wheels come off at lunch.
Speaker 3: Go mad.
Speaker 4: Been at a Mother's Day thing with you guys before. It's a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Go a bit bad, don't they? What does jewels? Your wife? Does she for Mother's Day? Is there like?
Speaker 6: Because the school a lot of schools like yesterday and the mums go wild.
Speaker 4: Well, she's just got up.
Speaker 16: I was just saying to your offair she's just got home from from a holidays.
Speaker 4: Yes, it literally was. And I will say, go your.
Speaker 16: Hardest for a mum because like you know, when you when your wife goes away just before Mother's Day, it's very good timing because then you're doing every drop off and pick up and every lunch every day. And I reckon it was good timing on her part because she's made us appreciate just before Mother's Day up dad.
Speaker 2: Afternoon pick up, it's it'll be all the dads.
Speaker 6: It's actually it was like a mensa meeting in here yesterday when Jess was like, right, so Archie is in a car seats?
Speaker 3: How do I pick him up if I'm not driving?
Speaker 4: Is that a good look? I don't think they need a car seat? Is it a good look?
Speaker 3: And then I need to still think it's fun.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's you. They've seen worse. Yeah, that's true. I think there's been there's been worse. That's you're a good dad.
Speaker 3: I think the message to the dads is you are on driving duty today. Dad about you.
Speaker 4: But so they should get loose. To the moms. I think they need a bit of a day to let go.
Speaker 2: The school Mother's Day lunch my wife's going to today. They've sold tickets to an afterparty.
Speaker 4: Oh wow with my girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Why don't you come after the mothers say lunch? And I was like, I'm not a mom. I don't think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you're offering no, Well, well do they need to.
Speaker 2: I Am not sending a guy in to a Mother's Day after party lunch.
Speaker 3: Are amazing, though, aren't they amazing?
Speaker 16: I mean, it's just they do so much and it's so relentless. I think it's it's it's funny because when I'm on tour, you know, people will often say, oh, you must like you must be so tired and you must be and I'm like.
Speaker 4: No, no, Jules is tired, like I'm not home to help with the juggle.
Speaker 16: I wake up and I do a show for two hours at night, and then I'm sweet for the rest of the day and I'm just in a hotel like whereas when you're a mom, it's just relientles never stopped.
Speaker 2: So it's just gonna say. I said to my wife, like, you know, you talk about you know what's important. I'm going to work. I'm playing Garystibastian's new song No Offense. She's at home teaching him how to become men you know what legacy.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's very maybe yeah, but yeah, I don't know. I'm just trying not to be offended at that. Now I'm dumb joking. It's it's it's pretty obvious. It's like such an important job. On top of that, Like Jules, she works her off as well, so that it's like she's so busy.
Speaker 4: And that's why you've planned what you've planned for Sunday. Hey, oh yes, I have not.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's massive. Way the lady you leave it, the better the present gets because, as I explained to Jay, you throw money at the problem when you're running out of time.
Speaker 4: You know what I've done in the past is throw a song at the problem.
Speaker 1: So that's.
Speaker 4: Everyone, that's that's the little ace card I've got.
Speaker 16: It was I was in Bali doing a songwriting camp and I was like, it's Jules's birthday tomorrow, and that day it actually it actually changed the course of the writing for that day because.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'll write jewels, something I'll write, but hang on, how many years you've been together? Twenty it's been two years, twenty five year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a song get me a car.
Speaker 3: How many songs have you written for jewels or about heaps?
Speaker 16: I mean, the problem is like I like I had, I had girlfriends and stuff when I was young. But then when I was eighteen, Chiles and I got together. She was twenty, and I was just I was a bit of an idiot, Like I was just not old, I wasn't ready. I was a kid, but I was also an immature kid, like I wasn't very like I just I was very sheltered and she was twenty and back at that stage, two years is massive. Like when you're a woman and you're dating some eighteen year old who's just obsessed with sport and music. And so I just wasn't a very good boyfriend, just wasn't attentive, and so she dumped me. I was gutted, like heartbroken, and then we sort of went started to get back together. I sort of crawled back and just begged her to get back basically, and then we did start to get back.
Speaker 3: Nothing sexier than a man to take him back.
Speaker 4: So then Idle happens and helped I move. Yeah, I moved to Sydney.
Speaker 3: And then so you were single when you did Australia.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, we went together, like and I was still in that zone of like, oh, like what if she does that again, Like what if.
Speaker 4: She broakes up with me again.
Speaker 3: How old were you when you did Idle?
Speaker 4: Twenty one?
Speaker 16: Yeah, twenty one, So she had just broken up with me not long before that have it. And then I was single for a little bit. And then I rang her one day and I was like, oh, look, it's just I'm in Sydney now, like we just let's.
Speaker 4: Just I'm still begging the voice now, I said.
Speaker 16: Let's call it, and then and then it was just like I just really missed her and then ended up getting back together.
Speaker 3: So gorgeous your wife. She had men throwing themselves out.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she chose you.
Speaker 16: She did choose me, which is also a single off my album available on.
Speaker 4: I Chose Good. It was the first single off the album.
Speaker 5: That's about Let's Talk music.
Speaker 4: New single is maybe give Us the Rundown. It was actually the last song I wrote.
Speaker 2: On the album.
Speaker 3: And you write this in the Ballei writing cap No.
Speaker 16: This was in Sydney, about fifteen minutes down the road with the blood. This guy he is, it's so good.
Speaker 4: We did very different things.
Speaker 3: He went to a bali wellness.
Speaker 4: I went to a little retreat with.
Speaker 16: It really is very much for Rossie's at extreme ends of the scale.
Speaker 3: Wellness and unwellness and a bar thrown.
Speaker 16: So maybe I wrote it pretty quickly. Actually I often work backwards, so I had the last I went in with this idea. I find if I'm writing with other people and not just myself, it always makes it easier. If I've got a whole concept ready to go, maybe some chords or whatever, it just makes it easier than starting from complete nothing. And so I went in and one of the concepts I had was that phrase. You know, they say good things come to those who wait, But what would I want good?
Speaker 2: If I got great?
Speaker 4: And I thought that would be.
Speaker 16: A cool way to finish a chorus, and then I always work backwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But what I got out of that, Lauren is he likes working with other people. Did you notice that? Because we were we're going.
Speaker 4: Through the back catalog on the air this week, we went right back to the og.
Speaker 3: Some royalties from this song this.
Speaker 16: You want to know something though, its the only song I haven't written winning Jerg and Olivesen.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's in my bat.
Speaker 16: I mean in those days, right, it was the Swedes that were writing everything for Britney. Like there was this little writing house in Sweden, and I mean like a huge mansion.
Speaker 4: I went there.
Speaker 16: I went there and and and there's like bloodshine of all these people that like did you know that all the big Max Martin, like he's he's over there as well in the house, like the big Brother, and there's like every room is a different studio and in there are the most ridiculous talented people.
Speaker 4: I remember my first trip over that was with nick La.
Speaker 3: Marrington.
Speaker 9: He was.
Speaker 3: Remember the show went yeah.
Speaker 16: And I've just got this memory of of me me throwing because right next to this mansion was this like grass field and then there was this little house like a Swedish like.
Speaker 4: It was weird because there was some nudity involved. I remember Nick.
Speaker 16: Nick was like he's a real football head, right, He had an NFL ball and we were just throwing it to each other. I mean, Nick just weirdly in this break lunch boat. We're just throwing the ball and I'm telling him about a FL and but oh, yeah, yeah, I've seen a.
Speaker 5: F L Yeah, they're they're hard, man.
Speaker 4: We must go to the house.
Speaker 16: So then we're thrown out at the front of this at this point, no no, so we're throwing it and this cheek like a good.
Speaker 4: Sort just comes out of the house like an angel.
Speaker 16: Wearing just undies, like no bra nothing, just hangs up, hangs up this towel on the line and then.
Speaker 2: Just walks back in.
Speaker 3: Had you been in the sauner, No, it's not a sauna.
Speaker 4: I think you did.
Speaker 5: You see angels brought me.
Speaker 3: Here like you're inhabited.
Speaker 6: Sweeds are a beautiful race to the gorgeous l Now I do have a question. Do you still perform angels?
Speaker 4: Because because but you do you? I mean not like it's not it's not.
Speaker 3: Is it called angels and angels?
Speaker 4: You know what? You could do the wrap on battle scars though.
Speaker 3: Still cho I know all the words, the fire that for a moment.
Speaker 2: That feels more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw the base light up.
Speaker 3: Then I don't like them all right, So what are our mums in for a Mother's Day today?
Speaker 16: Are you suggesting today that you will I swear that's gone, that you will jump up?
Speaker 4: Yes, for a duet?
Speaker 6: Yeah, just even the background, just for youbs.
Speaker 2: We cannot clinton. I can't stress enough. If you open this door, yeah, it will be very hard to close it.
Speaker 4: It's fine maybe some Yeah.
Speaker 6: What what I'll say is backing vocal starts get with the Swedish writing house linger.
Speaker 4: So it's the equivalent.
Speaker 16: I'm trying to think of an equivalent, right, it's probably the equivalent like you're doing radio right, and you're quick, you're articulate, and then you just got.
Speaker 4: Well. In general, people generally they're intelligent, quick, witty.
Speaker 16: It's like putting someone else on Brecky radio who just can't get their thoughts out.
Speaker 2: Stutters and we did that with Lauren and it worked down.
Speaker 4: Years.
Speaker 16: So if she's really bad in that Mother's Day audience, the just going, guys, bloody.
Speaker 4: Easy not everyone can do it. So the worse you are, the better. I look.
Speaker 3: Well, you are going to look like absolutely.
Speaker 4: Look like yeah, back end, just do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Have you got a good do not open?
Speaker 3: I'm going to have to have a few and turn me down, all right, just quickly.
Speaker 10: I just read on the on the twitters, Gojo Eurovision the place that you've been. He's stepping out of a gigantic blender.
Speaker 3: Have you heard? Have you heard the Eurovision song the Milkshake Man? When I say sweet.
Speaker 4: Sweet, I saw it.
Speaker 3: Do you think he's going to go?
Speaker 4: I think he's going to go to Eurovision? I don't. I think he was in the Swedish house with all the.
Speaker 2: Women. Hey, guys, single is maybe it is a cracker banger, mate, Thank you for joining us for our Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 4: I'll see later.
Speaker 2: It's going to be hurt.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go do some vocal warm up please.
Speaker 4: That won't help. Keep an eye on our socials today.
Speaker 2: For Lauren's appearance, it's run.
Speaker 4: On eight thirty.
Speaker 2: Hey, coming up in minutes, our mystery guest is about to join us via FaceTime International Guest. Last time I had a mystery guest, it was Robbie Williams. Today it's a surprise for Clint.
Speaker 3: Tell me it's so exciting. And you know what, if you are our Vintage, you are going to love this mystery guest. International Mystery guest, can I savage?
Speaker 2: Yes, our forties, I know I would take. It's a real treat for the mums for Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: I'm excited and oh no, that's stop, stop, I.
Speaker 4: Want more hints. No, hey speaking to Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all.
Speaker 3: The mums out there, Mother's Day to all our mums, all the.
Speaker 2: Mother figures in people's lives. And I think it's important to note and acknowledge that it can be a hard time for a lot of people to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Mother's say. It can be a really complicated day for a lot of people. And I think it's a really special day to remember the mums that are watching over us and that won't have a seat at the table this year, for people who are dealing with things with their mums at the moment, for people who long to be mothers as well. It can be really complicated day. Our thoughts are very much with all the mother figures, those who want to be mums, those that don't have mums.
Speaker 3: It is a really special day. Mums do such an amazing job.
Speaker 2: Jas like, oh, we wouldn't be here without the man, No way.
Speaker 6: I've got one of my girlfriends in here today, Cass, who is a brand new mum.
Speaker 3: She's a working mum. She's rolled in this morning to work and she's like.
Speaker 6: I've had about two or three hours sleep because my little baby Harrison didn't have a great night sleep.
Speaker 3: And she's here working and then going home to juggle being a mum again.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't have it any other way.
Speaker 6: Being a mum is it's hard work. Sometimes it feels like it's thankless work. But all the mums out there who are doing it tough, you are doing a great job.
Speaker 4: Give us a memory about you, mum, not so much a memory.
Speaker 10: I just want to say that I want to say thank you to my mum because she's just so passionate. She's also my biggest supporter, which is really really nice. She's very protective of me and my three siblings. So all the love in the world Mum.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and to my mum Lizzie, who is joining us today, firstly, behave yourself at the mister Day.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know, she is a great mum.
Speaker 6: She is my mum, but she's also a daughter to my grand who is still lucky enough to have and my mom is my nan has had a fall recently and Mom is looking after all of us and.
Speaker 3: Looking after her mum as well.
Speaker 6: We've got my sister in law who's just become a new mum and watching her become a mom has been an amazing thing to watch. And my beautiful sister in law, Steph, doesn't have her mum anymore, so Lynn will very much be in our thoughts. On Sunday as well, we're doing the Mother's Day Classic for lynn steps mum, so we'll have my mom and Steph, my sister in law who's a new mum, and we'll be thinking of her mum as well. And becoming a mum without having your mum to support you is also a really complicated thing. So we've got lots of beautiful moums in our family who were very very lucky to have. My my fiance Paul doesn't have his mum nor anymore, but we'll be thinking of her as well. And I know Mother's Day for you jas would be really complicated as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was doing all right to you Teeter, Yeah it is. It's a hard one.
Speaker 2: And just listening to you Clint talk about how your mom was your big supported it, so I wouldn't. I wouldn't have this geek for wasn't.
Speaker 4: For Mum and Dad.
Speaker 2: But like Mum would drive into the radio stations at night, you know, she'd be there at ten o'clock when i'd finish answering the phones, and you know she was my biggest supporter as.
Speaker 3: Couraging and without asking any questions.
Speaker 2: I bet no questions ten o'clock at night, Mum, I'm finishing well, I'll come and get you.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 2: And then I think, God, you're doing like and you don't realize at that age and looking back now, it's like they.
Speaker 4: Were doing two jobs and would have been exhausted.
Speaker 2: And I know towards the end of Mum's life, you know, she was in hospital and she was really sick, and I got this great memory of going up it was New Year's Eve and I thought I'll go up and spend years with mum at the hospital and Mum was like, Mum, goes, don't make a scene, and I couldn't help myself. I rolled in with all the New Years.
Speaker 3: Statue of Liberty, with that, the novelty.
Speaker 2: Glasses, the hats, I put up streamers in the room and everything. Please don't make it.
Speaker 3: Look at the smiles.
Speaker 4: You loved it.
Speaker 6: And she not know you well enough to know that saying don't make a scene is like a red rag exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: And I spent ye like her there.
Speaker 4: As well.
Speaker 3: Memory.
Speaker 4: It was awesome.
Speaker 2: I spend Years E with Mum, one of my best New Years ever.
Speaker 6: And as adults, we don't do that stuff to have one on one time with our parents very often. When when you do have that opportunity, it's really really special. Absolutely, And while it is really important to celebrate our mums on Sunday, it's not And I know mums love getting you and getting spoiled, but it is also about reminding them how grateful we are and how lucky we are. And you've got your beautiful wife Lou who is a mum to your three beautiful boys as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely she we would be nowhere without her. You know you nailed it before when you said it's a thankless job, but hard work.
Speaker 3: Absolutely well to all the mums. Have a very happy Mother's Day.
Speaker 6: If it is a complicated day for you, we are very much thinking of you this Sunday, and for the mums coming to our Mother's Day lunch today.
Speaker 3: Don't behave yourself, let your hair down, let's have some fun.
Speaker 2: Excellent Clinton and I will be the chaperones.
Speaker 4: Chone. Just go on to quarter of tonight. Happy Mother's Day coming up next.
Speaker 2: Have we got a surprise for you?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Melbourne. You are on the air with.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Clint here as well.
Speaker 4: All right, are we ready? I don't know if I am.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 16: It is time to meet our guests, Missouri guests much more thrilling than the rest mystery.
Speaker 3: All right, our mystery guest is on the line now, Jason, I know who it is.
Speaker 4: You need to bring me in.
Speaker 6: Clint doesn't know, which means Remember the last time it was on me and I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Now it's your turn not to know. I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: About I'm nervous. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, do you want to ask the mystery guest question.
Speaker 2: He's on the line, Can I say, okay, okay, okay, mystery guest is joining us on FaceTime. I won't bring up the screens. You'll just be able to hear the already. Good morning, Mystery guest, good.
Speaker 9: Morning ask you. I'll start it off for you if you like, right, you know David Beckham, Yeah, it's not you.
Speaker 2: Have you met your England David Beckham?
Speaker 4: Yes? Are you an athlete? You look like one. Have you got a six pack?
Speaker 7: I've what currently currently that's a really difficult question to answer.
Speaker 9: Currently at some point in my.
Speaker 3: Life, yes, with like the most famous six pack of all time?
Speaker 4: Is this mystery guest was?
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, I'll give you another clue. You know Robbie Williams.
Speaker 3: Yes, Robbie Williams was our last mystery.
Speaker 4: Peter and.
Speaker 3: Mysterious guess.
Speaker 4: You're bloody kidding me, Peter andre As, I live and breathe.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: I thought i'd bring it in generally because I thought if you were going to be disappointed that you didn't have David or Robbie, I thought, at least if I sort of bring their names out of it, which sort of gives you in different stages before you've had to accept what you are left with.
Speaker 4: Peter. That's exactly what happened with Robbie. I have to say, it's not Mariah Carey. Yeah, I thought, jeez, have a look at you. You're still really handsome.
Speaker 3: Oh my, isn't it now, Peter Andre you are. I'm going to say, back home.
Speaker 6: You grew up in Australia and you're back in the country, not to sing this time, but for a movie.
Speaker 7: I know. It's the The absolute coincidence about this is just unbelievable that I'm not only we're launching my first feature film or the first feature film where I'm starring, it is that it's going to be launched. The premiere is going to be exactly at the same place I did my first ever public performance thirty two years ago.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, we're at.
Speaker 5: We're about the home of the art hot Hotel.
Speaker 7: Hotel, It's hotel, yeah, and it's where the film festival is this year.
Speaker 9: And honestly, I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 7: And it so happens that mum and Dad live on the Gold Coast, so I've got to come back.
Speaker 9: And it's just it's been a bit of a bit of a buzz.
Speaker 4: To be there.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of people forget that. You well, you were born in the UK, right, and then you went to school in Australia. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I came here when I was six and then so I was on the Gold Coast before there were any high rises. I remember seventy nine, can you believe it? And and just to tell people about that time, I remember I worked all weekend and got fifty cents, right, and that fifty cents got me a cheeseburger at McDonald's. And I remember walking to McDonald's. Took me twenty five minutes to walk there to get a cheeseburger.
Speaker 9: And that's how my life was. It was like these amazing moments of life.
Speaker 4: Are we talking. We're talking pre media maids on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 9: Media maids were there, I think early eighties.
Speaker 3: Are You've got three years though I shouldn't have been looking to be fair, but I can tell you for the record, I was six years old and seven months when I saw my.
Speaker 9: First meter made.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, specific that's very gold coasted.
Speaker 10: Peter Andre nineteen ninety six, mysterious girl. That's almost thirty years.
Speaker 9: It's thirty years, I know.
Speaker 7: And actually I released it the first time in Australia in England. Sorry, in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 3: Anniverse, Sorry, Does it feel like thirty years ago?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 7: And I think what's the hardest bit about it is knowing that I was twenty two when I did it.
Speaker 9: That's the hardest bit. So then I figure out my age and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, what was life like as a twenty two year old when you're Peter Andre You know, I kind.
Speaker 7: Of get a I kind of get a bit annoyed at myself because I should have just really enjoyed every minute. And I feel I've got to be honest, and I'm always the first to admit this. I feel I became a bit arrogant in those days, and I kind of regret that a bit because I should have just realized that, you know, it doesn't last forever, and that it was such a great privilege to have that. But at the time, you just you're not thinking, you're just are you young too?
Speaker 2: You're young?
Speaker 6: Do you think do you think you would have preferred to be a pop star back in nineteen ninety six or now?
Speaker 7: I think back then was great because if you were known, you were known by everybody.
Speaker 9: You see what I mean by that is okay if you've got social.
Speaker 7: Media now and then my kids will say, oh, this person's the most famous person in music. Now they're number one, but I know if they walk down the streets, I wouldn't I wouldn't recognize that they were. So the difference was back then, if Guns n' Roses were on the radio, or if Michael Jackson or Prince or Madonna or any of these people were on the radio, these they were, they were known by everybody. You could walk down the street, anybody would know who they were. So I think for that, yes, the nineties were great, but now social media is brilliant because you can reach more people in the day.
Speaker 4: Just on your kids.
Speaker 2: Because I've got three boys, I love embarrassing them.
Speaker 9: Surely that's our job. That's our job.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right, mate.
Speaker 2: And surely there would be moments that you'd be with the kids and you might be somewhere where they're playing your song and they'd be.
Speaker 9: Like, oh, that's that's where.
Speaker 7: That's where mobile phones are really handy, because you just act like you've got a call and you go I'll be back in.
Speaker 3: A second, and I go, you don't embrace it.
Speaker 9: It's so the thing is I should, right, but I don't know. Yeah, no, it's a bit.
Speaker 7: It's always embarrassing because you think, you think, are people cringing like your.
Speaker 3: C If I was in a cafe, a restaurant, a bar, if I could be anywhere, I could be on a train. If your song came on.
Speaker 6: And you got up and I saw, oh my god, that's Peter Andre there just jigging out to his own song, I would lose my money.
Speaker 3: And you might be able.
Speaker 9: You would probably call the hospital and they listened. This guy's a bit.
Speaker 6: You know, it might be dead on the floor having a heart attack because my life would be fulfilled.
Speaker 4: That'd be more shocked. Lauren was on a train.
Speaker 9: This is where I'm not in on it. I don't know the story. Give me more, tell me more.
Speaker 3: They think I'm a snob. I might be in that era.
Speaker 6: You know how you said before when you were really like, really doing a great job and you've got a bit cocky.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's l Lauren.
Speaker 4: In about five years and over, it'll be like I just want to apologize.
Speaker 9: You know what I do I do think.
Speaker 7: I mean because some of the videos we filmed back then were in Melbourne. You're in Melbourne, Yeah, yeah, And I had some amazing experiences down there because that's where probably most of our videos were filmed. And and I hadn't been back for thirty years, and then when I came back two years ago, I think it was, and one of the interviews was in Melbourne. So I went to Melbourne and I called up Molly Meltles. I hadn't spoken to him for years, and I'd heard he'd had an accident, so I went. I was actually near to where he lived. I didn't know he still lived in the same place. Yeah, So I went over and saw him and it was like it was just the most unbelievable thing after all those years, to go back and remember where it sort of all happened in that that part of Melbourne.
Speaker 9: I think was near there as well.
Speaker 4: I think he word in Richmond, where I live. He's his home. He's a Egyptian.
Speaker 6: Styles extraordinary paintings on the fence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, paintings fence does he I imagine be like a musical museum in he had like a.
Speaker 6: Melbourne storm player in the same Kilda player or something on the fence, didn't he?
Speaker 7: And we know what was interesting is, you know, God bless him because he had that accident. I thought he because he couldn't speak much, you know, he speech had declined, which was really sad. But he remembered stories, honestly that were just I forgot the stories, you know, the film things, and even remembered my first girlfriend that I used to I used to say, Molly.
Speaker 9: Am I okay to bring my girlfriend over because I didn't know where else to go. He remembers all these stories.
Speaker 3: It's just really good.
Speaker 4: Do you remember your first girlfriend?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I just got to go.
Speaker 3: Guys, does she still live in Melbourne? Was Melbourne girl?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We should find it.
Speaker 9: Yeah. You know what, actually I am one of those people that would love, not not necessarily girlfriends. It's not the right thing to do, but to see my old friends. I met up with someone here that I haven't seen for thirty years the other.
Speaker 7: Day before I come back to Australia, I really go down this nostalgic thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's true, that's good.
Speaker 6: And now we've talked about the music which I grew up with, and I was dancing in my room and to a mysterious girl thinking it was about me. Let's talk about the movie because the movie is meant to be a lot of fun.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So the film's called to Fakan and the meaning of it is in the title, it's a fake Ja Magan and what it is. It's a highest movie, but one like you've never seen before. It's the kind of humor that I loved growing up watching. It's the kind of human that I love in films. So when I had the opportunity to do this, I was so excited. And it's about a guy called Gary Gary Buckle, the character I play. He's basically been kicked out of his home in Australia, sent packing back to London to live with the one person that would have him, and that was his nan. And the reason he got kicked out in Australia was because he was a wheeler dealer, always getting himself in trouble, up to no good anyways, living with his nan, his NaN's now in a care home. Fee sorry, in a care home, and he's using her money to go and you know, to go and try and do deals. And now he's spent all her money and now she's in arrears at the care home, and so basically I try everything, has been a small time crook. I try everything to get my need for her, to help her to stay in the care home, and eventually I come up with this plan because somebody tells me that Gary, the character Gary, looks like this guy in Jamaica who's about to inherit three million.
Speaker 9: But they're like, well he's locked up in jails.
Speaker 7: If you go out there you look like and just keep your mouth shut, go and get the job done, Go and time papers. Of course, it's never going to happen. So this Heighst movie takes you on a full journey. It's lighthearted, it's fun, it's brilliant fun.
Speaker 4: Are you Are you enjoying Comparing movies to music, is the love there as much?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And I studied acting as a kid and I actually failed in music, which, as I say to people, probably I'll probably explained to her lot. But I love doing the music stuff. Of course, you know, I was a huge Michael Jackson fan.
Speaker 9: I mean it was so obvious and so for me it was like I was just living my dream.
Speaker 7: But I always said to Dad, when I get to my forties, I'm going to move into acting, and he was probably thinking in the year whatever, just go do your homework. And then when I got to forty seven, I did my first short film in America, and then subsequently I did probably three or four short films in America after that, and then went into a did a small part in Freddie Nowaka's feature prior to this, and then I got this role. So yeah, I love it. I've got a drive just like I had back in the day when I did music. Still do gigs and I still love that, but you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to gigs.
Speaker 2: You should have seen Lawrence were booking for Youth, Lauren.
Speaker 7: You've got to see us live because we use when we do performances back home. Even though the stuff I released was very poppy, actually the stuff I grew up loving was funk and soul. So we've got a really incredible funk soul band that we work with, and so when we do live gigs, we do a lot of our stuff, obviously, but we we do slightly kind of more funked up versions and our live gigs is so much fun in England. But I am doing when I come back, when I do the film premiere, which is tomorrow night. Yes, said, would you get up and do a couple of songs and on me? Okay?
Speaker 3: No no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: He was saying he was able to get up.
Speaker 9: Peter, No, it's only two hour flights.
Speaker 4: You do not know what you are starting. Describe Lauren?
Speaker 3: What do you want someone to do the rap?
Speaker 4: Peter? I cannot stressen that. I mean when you open this can of worms.
Speaker 9: I mean Lauren's confidence is amazing. Yeah, we might be missing a trick.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, Actually, I've got a sample that I can play you what side this? This was recorded when we were off the air the other day.
Speaker 3: Give us some cups, sun girl. Oh my dam show me that you maul.
Speaker 10: Oh if you don't want mam, sure you don't need me?
Speaker 4: Dollar me?
Speaker 7: That was good behind hold on, sorry, oh no, sorry, we've got someone for the wrap.
Speaker 4: Sounds.
Speaker 3: Dare you break my do it?
Speaker 9: Let's do it. I'm waiting for you.
Speaker 3: All right, Well we want to play. We want to play Peter andre banger after this? Do we do a mysterious girl? Or do we do gimme a little sign like what was your favorite to perform or was it something else.
Speaker 9: Give me a Little Sign. I haven't heard that for years.
Speaker 3: It's such a banger. Don't you do that when you do your live show.
Speaker 7: And you know, no, not in England because they never heard it. They we actually might do it tomorrow night for a bit of fun with that song, Molly. This is how a genius Molly Mulden was. He played me that song, the original which was by a guy called Brenton Wood.
Speaker 3: Shut up? Was that not your song?
Speaker 9: No? And he said, I want you to do this.
Speaker 7: So the first time I released was called I can't remember what it was in Australia, but it wasn't Give Me a Little Sign Crazy, That's right.
Speaker 9: That was one I'd written.
Speaker 7: And then he gave me this song and I heard it and he goes, you're going to record this and it's going to be a smash.
Speaker 9: I nearly cried.
Speaker 5: I just was like, how what?
Speaker 9: It was nothing like any kind of song I'd ever listened to.
Speaker 4: Or I didn't want to do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't want to do it, and he said to me, you're going to think it one day, and I was like, I felt and I can say this now, I felt almost forced into doing it. I am so thankful he forced me to do it because that triggered everything that then when so he his genius is unbelievable because I did not want to do that song.
Speaker 4: A great mystery.
Speaker 3: Look the same. You haven't age to tell me that.
Speaker 4: You don't have washboard apps? Still have you?
Speaker 3: Still got the apps?
Speaker 7: Is so about three years ago they went into hybernation.
Speaker 9: Every time I keep going, come on, just just come out for the summer. They're like another year it happens.
Speaker 15: Peter.
Speaker 2: Hi, Peter, congratulations on the movie mate. I'm so glad. I'm so glad you're enjoying that next phase of your career. And thanks so much for jumping on this morning. Honestly, it's been a real trait.
Speaker 3: Enjoy Australia.
Speaker 9: I want to come when I come to Melbourne next time, please let me come and see you guys.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you don't need to ask me twice.
Speaker 9: Peter Lauren, I'm seeing you tomorrow night. I don't even know what you're talking.
Speaker 3: I'm doing the wrap all right, I'm off to practice live.
Speaker 17: Here we go, Peay Janus, we love your Pete, love love you.
Speaker 4: There you go, give me a little sign as you questioned by himself.
Speaker 3: He said he hasn't heard that song in years. They mustn't play I think they didn't play that song the Oka. He grew up in Australia and that was his like Australia, even.
Speaker 2: Mysterious currently hadn't heard in years. Might mate we played every week, Laurence?
Speaker 3: Did you like that? Mystery?
Speaker 5: Guest's unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Now, you guys, you surprised me with Robbie Williams. We've surprised you with Peter Andre and now you need to find someone to please tell me CDB is next?
Speaker 3: Would you be excited by c B?
Speaker 7: What is?
Speaker 2: Or Captain Lee from below deck? Hey, guys, we must go, We must go. Thank you for joining us. It's been a fun week. Happy Mother's Day to everyone we've got and your Mother's Day lunch today. Can I strongly advise you to keep an eye on our Jason Lawrence socials because.
Speaker 3: Gar Sebastian said I could sing with him in the band.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lauren's going to be geting.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's a guy's.
Speaker 6: Going to get up with me, up with you. As soon as he said yes and he left, I said, I'm not really doing that, am I?
Speaker 5: As long as we can sing and dance on the tables, will do that.
Speaker 6: Well, we're taking the mums out for lunch, so I need to eat. I don't eating breakfast.
Speaker 2: But if we're going to have the Eldie snack cupboard, good idea.
Speaker 3: If we're going to have a wine today, we should have a snack before we leave. What's on the Eldie snackstand? You have breakfast foods?
Speaker 4: Excuse me? Yes, you're on voice rest until the guy up there some dates.
Speaker 3: No, I need to go on. I need to go and do some vocal warm up.
Speaker 2: Happy Mother's Day for the weekend. Well see my name, Bye
Speaker 10: Bye Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good Following them on the socials,