Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan Show in Delicious News for a Wednesday. I love finding out what's on people's Spotify wraps. It's the opposite of tell me your dream I love hearing it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the opposite of showing me your baby photos, the pictures of your baby.
Speaker 3: Exactly what's there?
Speaker 1: Sabrina Carpenter has revealed who is on her top five for the year, and one of them is going to be shocking.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk about it before the end of the show, but.
Speaker 4: Now Chrissy's clicheit.
Speaker 3: This fills me with sadness and empathy.
Speaker 4: What's happened?
Speaker 3: Megan Fox is pregnante.
Speaker 4: With Cregante machine Gun Kelly with.
Speaker 3: Machine Gun Kelly's baby. Is it their first one? I know she's got four with Bryant Green.
Speaker 4: That's their first is a couple, Yes, So.
Speaker 1: She is about having her fifth baby and she has broken up with the father of the baby.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you. It would be my worst nightmare.
Speaker 4: What happened? Why did they break up? Because she's only recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's only just announced pregnancy. She's only just recently announced. I mean, you never know how pregnant someone is because they could do it. Last minute, she found his phone and it was full of gross, disgusting, cheaty things that would be just.
Speaker 2: Such an awful moment in life to have that happen. Happened to a very close friend of mine, and it was grim.
Speaker 3: I want to know this. I want to know this.
Speaker 1: Obviously he knows that he's doing something that would upset her on his phone. How where does he keep the phone? Because I know, A, I've got no interest in cheating. I couldn't be bothered, got no interest.
Speaker 4: But also I.
Speaker 1: I can't do what I can only do a couple of things at a time. One of them is breathe Okay, so it doesn't leave a whole lot of free mental real estate.
Speaker 4: Siper diet co can breath, let's call it.
Speaker 1: You're currently eating goats, cheese and crackers, and that's it for me at the moment.
Speaker 3: But my phone, I never know where it is.
Speaker 1: Really, That's why I've got my belly back because I have to keep it on me.
Speaker 3: Where did he leave his phone?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you an example that I know.
Speaker 2: They instead of using I Message, you're like the phone app on your iPhone. You would go to WhatsApp and potentially you have people under different names. Maybe if you're a guy talking to women you shouldn't be talking to instead of calling her Brianna, you call her Brett. And so then if you were to go through your partner's phone, it just looks like one of their mates. But when people get suspicious and they start doing some digging, things come to light.
Speaker 3: Yeuck.
Speaker 4: I know it's a lot of effort, Like do you know what I mean? Does the web of lies?
Speaker 3: Do you speaking of effort that? Why do people do it? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I just I know that that's a really sort of basic question. But I imagine that the energy to do it is so awful, and at some point you respected the person that you're in a relationship with.
Speaker 3: What happens to.
Speaker 1: People that they I feel like they do that and they can still go home and see that person and have their life. I just can't imagine why you would do that, Why you wouldn't go, hey, I'm just not happy, I'm not feeling it.
Speaker 2: You know, there are so I know what you're saying, but there are so many reasons, Like I feel like we could do an hour on it on a fine topic as to white people next year?
Speaker 3: Can we because I just think it's so interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm three to three forty, no music, and it's just forty minutes of why did you chee?
Speaker 3: Yes like and no anger. I just would love to be able to understand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get an insight.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to credit our favorite website. An ex friend is our sking?
Speaker 3: This redditor? Is that what you call them? Yeah?
Speaker 1: For one thousand US dollars to cover her and her husband's expenses of coming home early from holiday.
Speaker 3: Now I wrote the.
Speaker 4: Story why did they come home early?
Speaker 1: She It actually doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you're sick, it doesn't matter. If you're an ex friend, you should not ask for money. In fact, if you are a current friend, you should not ask for.
Speaker 4: Money as no matter why they had to come home, no matter.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: If you need a new kidney, I don't care. If you've seriously I don't care if you've gone to balley and come off with scooter. That's on you. Because I have lent money to people over the years.
Speaker 3: You never see it again.
Speaker 4: Now you told me I didn't have to pay you back.
Speaker 3: The Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan show, Let's do.
Speaker 4: This Chrissy's clique bit more.
Speaker 3: Sad cat news.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed that she has not really commented, hasn't actually commented at all about the recent breakup.
Speaker 3: Between her and her very fresh ex Barry Kergan.
Speaker 2: She or her publicist are incredibly smart because I feel like that makes the articles and clickbait go away about it.
Speaker 1: I agree, she's talking about other stuff which I like, and I reckon she's done this interview and I think one of the nogay zones would have definitely been a relationship, right, don't.
Speaker 2: You think Probably you'd think, yeah, I think the publicists would laying down that law.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: She sat down with Vogue Arabia.
Speaker 4: Hello, Vogue Arabia.
Speaker 3: How are you well done on making the Google's purchase? Anyway? God, I love this song so much. Oh, Katie Lang is not interacting with us at all.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought you liked this song, KT. It's bizarre.
Speaker 3: I do. I'm busy, Sorry, I'm stye, We're not stop anyway.
Speaker 1: Sabrina Carpenter has commented on her Spotify rap everybody does it? Yes, she said she nearly didn't mention it at all because she is in her own top five.
Speaker 2: Hey with this song that with a song like Bedcare might be in my own top five too.
Speaker 3: But this is the thing.
Speaker 1: Once you know a little bit of something, I always want to know more, And I want to know what song of hers is in her own top five?
Speaker 3: I like, is it Espresso?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I think because she went on tour this year, there's probably some album tracks she recorded two years ago, has never had to sing again, and then coming into these live shows, she's probably like, oh, I better start listening to Juno to remember those lyrics.
Speaker 3: Likes a crash course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, I want to know so she was in her own top five and then rounding them out.
Speaker 3: My god, what a hit list Dolly part. We're going to enjoy the Dolly. What do you think about it?
Speaker 4: I like Aba? It reminds me of my drunk, aren't you.
Speaker 1: I feel like you can't not like it. You've just got to like Abba. I'm gonna go Beg's next. That's another one. What what a trio of voices and something that I have in common with the great Sabrina Carpenter. We've actually got two artists in common on our top five, Sabrina Carpenter and Casey musgravees you know.
Speaker 4: We should diggle awful.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's so great.
Speaker 1: If you're thinking I want to add a new little vibe to my Spotify you she's got a new album. But start with Slowburn. That'll get you in the mood.
Speaker 4: Slowburn.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, let's talk about the rise of buffet dining. Buffets used to be massive in the seventies and eighties. Smagi's Sizzler where you pay one price and then eat as much.
Speaker 3: As you want.
Speaker 4: I missed all of.
Speaker 1: That, can you imagine, people, because we never had anything like that in Australia, And you go pay twenty dollars and just go back and back and back. One of the greatest buffets that I ever ever experienced was the Pizza Hut or you you would pay and then just go and get as much pizza by the slice as you wanted.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: And they would just keep on coming out under the little hot lights.
Speaker 4: The best buffet I've been to is the Langham Gold Coast. They do a good buffet at that hotel, I'm telling you. If anyone's ever gone to the GC.
Speaker 1: Well, of course they do. It's a five star tell maybe even a six.
Speaker 3: We're not talking.
Speaker 1: About that level, talking about the Kazillips. The cozilyps crisis has reignited Australian's love of the buffet and I for one and here for it. The only problem is, and you do need to be careful. When they started here, it was beautiful quality stuff like the langham, but not you know, yes, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like the buffets today.
Speaker 1: Are not going to be the sort of quality that I would like to eat a lot of.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's going to be a bit of like Wentworth prison food.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I think you could be right because if we're doing it because of cause you lives, you're not getting the langham GC, You're getting prison food.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other thing I want to ask you is if you get takeaway with a group of people, just say you go tie or Indian. Are you a I have ordered my butter chicken and I've got my ROTI and my rice or do you just get a plate and go I'm going to have a bit of muscam arm, I'm gonna have a bit of Panang curring and have a bit of red curring and and.
Speaker 3: Then do it like you're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Culturally okay, and fish and chips strictly my own vibe because often I'll order that with mates and I'm like, no, no, I know the single park I order. But when I'm ordering like Chinese food, yeah, we all take a little bit of each other.
Speaker 1: I'm really pleased to hear that good, because why would you put all your eggs in one bus?
Speaker 2: Sharing's caring man climes of fish and chips, No sharing, Hey regulate. Tim and Joel are up next to have a beautiful Wednesday night. We'll see tomorrow Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 1: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Dore You