Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne men, start your morning the right way be great.
Speaker 2: Is Jason Lauren You're one hundred Wow.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody, welcoming and Monday morning lies, Good morning, very special, Good morning and welcome to the Melbourne Demons fan. Who's joining us this morning? Little Warren? Who's coming here from the club.
Speaker 4: You look like you're part of the cheer squad?
Speaker 2: Is I'm just missing a flag?
Speaker 4: Why are you wearing that shirt?
Speaker 1: Long story short. I've got a lot of sin Kilda supporting friends. This isn't having at them. But I made a bet with the sink Kilda supporter of my friend Jake that if they had won, I had to wear he sinkilled at jumper in all week.
Speaker 2: So this is just a little.
Speaker 3: Off the killd.
Speaker 4: The woman did the das we're I didn't see that they weren't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a great when you are? When you bought that from the supporters, I didn't buy it. Did you ask for floral blue?
Speaker 2: I didn't buy it.
Speaker 4: It is an interesting color, it really isn't it. I was a gift from who the Melbourne Football Club. They shouldn't make those tea shirts.
Speaker 3: Because that's what that's what it was a gift to they were trying to give them away. Lauren.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that color. No, it's not it's not Melbourne blue.
Speaker 3: It's like yeah, yeah, Tyler to blow.
Speaker 1: I think that's what they're going for, like vintage, a vintage Star anyway, unless you'd like me to take my top for the morning.
Speaker 3: Wow, it belongs in the past. Hey, our boy Mason Cox is not in a good way.
Speaker 4: Poor Mace. I texted him last night. He said he's on the mo and he's resting up.
Speaker 3: I called him yesterday. I had Felix in the car, a ten year old. He didn't know I had my son in the car and he answered, I'm like, hey, you're doing He goes, oh mate, I feel yeah.
Speaker 4: You couldn't do that. You do that to me too. I say, all your kids giggle and I'm like, well, you got to tell me when there's kids in the can.
Speaker 3: But to be fair, you don't change after that.
Speaker 4: No, get work.
Speaker 1: He's got a concussion so he didn't even remember that. Yeah, I didn't remember the incident his leg being squashed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's awful.
Speaker 4: It's awful watching football players get injured.
Speaker 3: So he's of getting these scams and.
Speaker 4: Everything we're sending you, sending him lots of love for a speedy recovery.
Speaker 3: He'll join us tomorrow hopefully.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 3: But yeah, a huge weekend.
Speaker 4: Did you have a good weekend? I went to the footy. I went down to Geelong. I watched I don't even barrack for the Cats, and I've been to three Geelong games.
Speaker 2: Oh you could be bad.
Speaker 4: Played once but gosh, that stadium is amazing.
Speaker 2: It's had a real raz up, hasn't it.
Speaker 4: I sat in the Joel cell would stand next to Joel What a thrill?
Speaker 3: Does he have a good seat? Does he have his own seat in his own stand?
Speaker 4: Not like Rod Labor in Rod Laver Arena when he shuffles down the front and gets that sense.
Speaker 3: Of when he's walking to his seat that the locals, Yeah.
Speaker 4: They love him down there. But he got knocked off his perch of records games holder because Tom Hawkins play has now played one more game than Joe and.
Speaker 3: You nudge him at the end of the game. How does it feel?
Speaker 2: Pass down cuts the sign? Sorry, I said.
Speaker 4: Does Tom get one?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: It was a bit short sighted naming it after Joel, wasn't it surely Tom gets something. We're going to need to be Tom Hawkins Gate.
Speaker 3: Maybe sounds strong. Lauren came to the pub on Friday night, So.
Speaker 2: Do you guys had a nice little.
Speaker 3: Drinks?
Speaker 4: Well, he said, come down and watch the footy and I left a half time and you hadn't even watched one second of the footage.
Speaker 3: Watch the last bit?
Speaker 2: Were you in the pokes?
Speaker 3: Mate? Another draw? Like, seriously, it's traditional?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? There was another draw?
Speaker 3: Another draw?
Speaker 4: So I went to better half time, like, honestly, just.
Speaker 3: Five minutes and pies draw. That worries me because they should have flogged the docors.
Speaker 2: I hope they draw again next week to get you.
Speaker 4: It's a big game, isn't it next week? It's next week the Big King's Birthday game.
Speaker 2: It's a week after.
Speaker 4: Yeah, another drawer? What about that?
Speaker 3: Mate? Honestly, what's that? Five weeks ago we had it? Maybe four?
Speaker 4: I went to Brighton to walk all the streets. I've walked all the streets.
Speaker 2: She has made a comeback.
Speaker 4: I basically did.
Speaker 2: Have to walk on the street Karen for Brighton's made a comeback.
Speaker 1: I did read that she went to the opening of a gallery at the weekend.
Speaker 2: She's had enough of Cintra Allen. She love that.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, huge, huge day today, big announcement coming up at eight o'clock, the announcement. We are we all in for this.
Speaker 4: I'm regretting it already.
Speaker 3: I knew you would. I thought about that this morning. I was driving to work on reckon. Lauren's going to have hesitating. Well, you put any off side. As long as you know you don't get involved, wearing that shirt will be fine. Big announcement. It is an interesting eight o'clock this morning. We will review or Hey, speaking of shirts, coming up next, Lauren's partner Paul went off on a boys trip on the weekend at.
Speaker 4: The Monico Grand Prix. Very.
Speaker 3: He asked you to pack a suitcase, and you packed a very very special item of clothing in that suitcase.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Speaking of ugly, we'll.
Speaker 3: Get an update on how that went down when he opened his suitcase on the lads were good. Coming up on the other side of there. It is eight past six. Welcome to your Monday morning. This is number one hundred. I was sending your message yesterday going, hey, don't don't worry about Paul. He's at the Monico Grand Prix, forget about it. You went to Geelong to watch the Cats. I went, seriously, I can't read the.
Speaker 2: Response she sent in your park, Monico.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you squint, it looks.
Speaker 4: Like you kept sending me videos from Monaco, like so many people posting from over there, and he just kept forwarding me the video is saying, looks terrible. You wouldn't want to be.
Speaker 3: There was an out of control boat and everything, and the Torre.
Speaker 2: Monaco have a Carria Bay roadhouse.
Speaker 4: It doesn't well, so they don't know what they're missing in Monte Carlo. Anyway, Monica po Grand Prix was last night. So Paul's gone over on a boy's trip and they're on a boat, on a on a like one of those situations. So I mentioned on Friday that he had asked me to help pack for him, and I did. He asked for five white T shirts, so I got five white T shirts printed with my face on them with love hearts. Just beautiful, weren't they.
Speaker 3: He had no idea, He had.
Speaker 4: No idea, no idea, So then he got to the boat and on those boats apparently, I mean, you watched below deck, you would know. Jace they say, do you wantus to unpack for you? And they take your luggage and they unpack it all for you.
Speaker 3: Did the same, They put it away, they steamed them, they fold them. Stewardess will do it.
Speaker 4: So he hadn't even looked at his case, and he woke up in the morning and opened his wardrobe and was like, what on earth there's five perfectly ironed T shirts with my face all over them.
Speaker 3: Imagine what stewards He was like, what the hell is this?
Speaker 4: And then he's like, Lauren, on to top of you putting out in my luggage. The crew have opened it, iron them and hung them. They must think I'm the biggest freak. Anyway, we got a very cute photo of him and had love hearts all over it. Gorge, did you see.
Speaker 3: People going through my luggage?
Speaker 4: The unpacking? I know, it's a strange. I once went on a boat and that happened and like my g strings were ironed and folded, and I was like, that's weird.
Speaker 3: That's odd, isn't it weird?
Speaker 4: Someone ironing your undies? Do you iron your undies?
Speaker 3: No? No, I don't, they're dry.
Speaker 4: Job iron your clothes.
Speaker 3: No, But I I'm very particular how I hang them. Oh, in fact, Lou doesn't do my washing. I like to do my shirts.
Speaker 4: I'd be thrilled with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well she was like, no, no, that throws my system out. I'm no, one doesn't just have a separate basket for me, like I'll do my shirt.
Speaker 4: I feel like ironing. If people don't iron anymore, do.
Speaker 3: They know if you hang them on a hanger to dry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to iron the colored shirts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're too hard.
Speaker 3: Question question, that's almost down. At a d N S, I saw one of those special little cupboards. Oh yeah, that they try. It's like an ironing.
Speaker 4: Cupboard fridges at NS and we were looking at those, but I think they only hold like five or six things at a time.
Speaker 3: But what you hang the shirts in there and then they dry.
Speaker 4: Them like dry cleans it and then you can put like a full suit in the door and like folds up and presses your suit something.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we need one, No, you know what we need.
Speaker 4: Have you seen those big though for five items.
Speaker 3: The machines on Instagram where it automatically folds the shirt. Have you seen that?
Speaker 4: I'm an ex folders from my retail.
Speaker 3: You don't need to fold the shirt. It's like a little portable, little portable machine. You put your shirt in it and automatically, like it's like a paper shred up the hasle and it takes the shirt and then it like puts it in a little basket underneath, all folded.
Speaker 1: Don't you just need one of those pieces of cardboard the retail workers, you know, Well, that's how.
Speaker 4: You learn to five and then when you're good at it, you just go. It's it's all in the wrist. You flick the shoulders back and folded over and it's perfect. It's all in the wrist.
Speaker 3: She said, I'm looking up automatic T shirt folding.
Speaker 4: Machine, ca it sounds like a huge waste.
Speaker 2: Question about Paul's T shirt? So what did he wear it?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Well, there were five of them with my piece on it. So I said, well, you're with five mates, you've got two options. You've got one T shirt a day of me on it, or the five boys can all wear one each. And I'm yet to see the boys on the boys trip in my T shirts with my face on it. I've only seen Have you seen Paul in his?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 4: I thought he texts you did he let me show you.
Speaker 3: He looks gorge in his Yeah, it looks guys, guys, looks like a printer. Looks like a printer. We can buy one online, the automatic T shirt machine. I'm still on that.
Speaker 4: He's pulling his T shirt.
Speaker 3: The T shirt?
Speaker 4: Is it in Monaco? Guys?
Speaker 3: Let's try get size? Did you get him?
Speaker 4: I got a variation of sizes as well, right, I said to the shop, give me four sizes. It's twenty past ten pm in Montico on.
Speaker 3: A lad's two. Peo would have been in bed for hours. He'll be asleep. You think, no, let's head to the UK?
Speaker 2: Was he off? We go? Let's do it because the royals.
Speaker 1: Are we well, the royals, but we're off to Downing Street.
Speaker 4: Who's there now?
Speaker 2: Rishie Sunaka is the prime minister. But they've churned through a few.
Speaker 4: Isn't here a billionaire or something?
Speaker 2: He is really yeah, very very well off.
Speaker 3: What's he doing in those boring.
Speaker 4: Me being a prime minister to make his money?
Speaker 2: What about this? They called?
Speaker 1: They called the election, so he's going to the polls but he's up against it.
Speaker 2: He's going to lose and lose big. Yeah. The keys darma is.
Speaker 1: The Labor Party MP or the opposition leader. He is a male also from money. Anyway, I digress Richie Sunak is called because they, as I say, they've scandal and controversy up to controversy.
Speaker 2: They've scanned their through them.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you why he's going to lose because of this news. Clint's about to tell you the guy is dreaming if he thinks this is going to get it.
Speaker 1: Among his many policies have already announced is a plan to bring back national service, compulsory national service.
Speaker 2: Here he is.
Speaker 6: Britain today faces a future that is more dangerous and more divided. There's no doubt how democratic values are under threat. That is why we will introduce a bold new model of national service for eighteen year olds to be spent either in a competitive full time military commission over twelve months, or with one weekend per month volunteering in rolls within the community.
Speaker 1: Say she's saying, hey, I've come up with national service. By the way, the world is at its most dangerous it's been since the Cold War.
Speaker 4: But anyway, it's going to be all the eighteen year olds have to volunteer for a weekend a month.
Speaker 1: Well, it's compulsory. They can two options. They can full time placement in the armed forces or volunteering with charities or civic groups at the weekends.
Speaker 3: For a year.
Speaker 4: But every eighteen year old, if they go to war, they have to go.
Speaker 3: They're in tream on, mate, So I said clear earlier this seek that ain't happen. I remember when lockdown happened for like the fourth time and we're like, see you, Dan, I'm off to seven eleven.
Speaker 4: Nice try, mate mentioned neighbors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, I'll be at the park and guess what, it's not a coffee in this takeaway.
Speaker 4: Cup was actually drinking coffee and their takeaway cup on a.
Speaker 3: Friday got the lunches of flowing down here.
Speaker 1: Well, old Richie thinks it's, you know, going to give the young people of Britain a new form of patriotism and pride in the country and teach them some discip down in the UK.
Speaker 2: Well he's he's up, Craig, isn't he?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: I think this is going to solve his problems. How do you feel if your son's had to do Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: That's what I was saying to you before.
Speaker 4: As a parent, there is times where You're like sure, you'd be like, yeah, you want to send them to the army.
Speaker 3: No, sorry, you've taken it the wrong way. I'm a headless it's only for a year. I'm like, come.
Speaker 2: On the missus.
Speaker 3: Miss I was trying to be cool and I calls, let me go again.
Speaker 2: Who's in town? Jason?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 3: So so that.
Speaker 4: So Kanye's wife is in town. She's from She's a Melbourne girl. You know she wears all those kookie weird outfits when she's out't about with Kanye. I don't believe she was wearing one of those kookie weird half naked outfits. But she was spotted dining with her parents here in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: She something table for three please Kanye's wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to get you sent up for lunch with her mom and dad?
Speaker 3: Oh very nice.
Speaker 4: Do you think that they get in her ear and say, love, you got to dress better than that.
Speaker 3: No, I reckon, dad would be gone. When are we going to meet the boy? When are you bringing him?
Speaker 4: They've met, she's at Marios. That place has been there for a day in Fitzroy.
Speaker 3: You old school say the log, but that's probably not the.
Speaker 4: Garlic red log g garlic bread I don't think Mario's has changed its menu in forty years.
Speaker 3: Nor should it it would.
Speaker 1: The load can be very tasty, though, Hey, do you think dad's proud.
Speaker 4: Of Bianca? Probably? Possibly.
Speaker 3: My parents always said, as the mum and dad of the family, it's our job to get along with your partners. You guys don't have to get along with each like your siblings partners.
Speaker 2: But to be stuffed up a few times, hasn't it a couple?
Speaker 4: He's gone rogue many times.
Speaker 2: You'd just be like the anchor, Come on, is he the right man for you?
Speaker 3: There's a nice trading in the same do you need someone had started their own.
Speaker 4: Church ever since he ruined Taylor Swift's speech, I've been off.
Speaker 3: Sorry he couldn't help with me on the trip.
Speaker 4: Is he still doing that?
Speaker 3: I believe so?
Speaker 4: Is he still doing yey?
Speaker 3: Still got rid of them? They did that. They're trying to flog all the remaining pairs off.
Speaker 2: They brought a contract so they're not worth much anymore.
Speaker 4: No, remember that, remember the feeding Freendsy trying to get yeezies back in the day line up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I break news, I was getting my hair cut at a barber and I'm like, I was reading it online. I said, what news broke like about a flogging off the shoes and stuff, and I'm like, look at these shoes. These are the ugliest things I've ever seen. My barber looked at me through that like the mirror.
Speaker 2: He's going to stab you with the scissors.
Speaker 3: He looked down them on. Yeah, one of the chances case Classic Case.
Speaker 4: Of Foot is just a bit of a drop kick though, isn't he Kanye. It's a total drop kick for Kim. Is she dating some celebrity?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 4: Who's Kim with? To keep up Davidson? Keeping up with the Kardashians. That's the show. You gotta watch it.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. We're not We're not going to get kanyate k Missus spotted at the Coffee club in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: No, not at the coffee club. She was at Mario Sorry, great Melbourne instituttitution, Mario's on Fitzroy Street.
Speaker 3: I always feel for high profile people going out for dinner. I sit there going, I'm sure they want to eat more, but they know people are looking. When you saw Beyonce in that restaurant, were you watching Beyonce going to marry.
Speaker 4: Her like a freak. Yeah, didn't take my eyes off her.
Speaker 3: What was she eating?
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know. It was years ago, but let's say spaghetti bin Oh you reckon.
Speaker 3: It's like Beyonce not ordering a bolinaise. That's a messy dish in a restaurant. She'd be eating something like sushi, something easy to yeah, pokey bar Oh yeah, you don't want to flick in their mumy.
Speaker 4: But Kanye's West's wife. She's a Melbourne girl, Bianca shout out if you're listening morning. She is in Melbourne. She's been spotted in Melbourne, and we're asking people in Melbourne have you dated this celebrity because it's quite a big name to drop say I'm dating Kanye.
Speaker 2: She pretty pops in the US popular.
Speaker 4: I think so. I think people are fascinated by them. Yeah, thanks for translating from Remember they got in trouble for indecent exposure. That's venice. They're not allowed to pack.
Speaker 3: Get out.
Speaker 4: It's what he got on.
Speaker 2: What did he get? He got?
Speaker 3: He got his minister? Did he All right? Let's go to Altona, Emily, what's the lip of you dated? Let's go big names.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you really want to start off with me as I had a boost Juice date with Pablo from the Biggest Loser, we.
Speaker 3: Are out of the gates strong. I might have to do a Google.
Speaker 4: Job here because not so hang on, you went on a date to boost Juice. Was it pre or post Biggest Good?
Speaker 7: Yes, it was well if I fell in love with him on the show, so the date was post.
Speaker 3: It was a fan date.
Speaker 7: And the boost juice was it was at warby Pasa specific making it fully classy. And then we did have one more time where we may have caught up for some fun, and then that was it.
Speaker 4: I've just looked at Pablo from The Biggest Loser. He had quite the transformation and.
Speaker 3: Was he recognized at the Bee Juice he actually won.
Speaker 2: Emily.
Speaker 1: Did he get the all berry buzz or the Was he more a banana banana rama I was?
Speaker 7: I was the dairy. He was like the orange.
Speaker 3: He's not having the chocolate sha, he couldn't have the sugar.
Speaker 4: You couldn't see if you went on the Biggest Closer afterwards, you would feel like people were judging you all the time. What you do that shows Biggest Loser doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it's canceled.
Speaker 4: Because needs to like dangle cakes over treadmills people, terrible.
Speaker 3: Good on you guys, you've lost thirty krees. Oh what's that? Oh we're rolling in an ice cream truck. Welcome temptation. Now strip down and get on scale. So so people at home on a Sunday night, eating their dinner watching TV can laugh and mock you.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but didn't some of the contestants come out saying that had a great time, like they'd loved it.
Speaker 2: No change their laughs?
Speaker 3: What about that? Terrible Pablo said it changed his life. He now goes to bootstoos.
Speaker 4: So that awful show called The Swan. Do you remember that The Swan was like finding people that they called ugly ducklings and turned them into swans and gave him glow us. Yeah, that full glow ups everything like from liposuction to new teeth to the whole shebang. And they walked through this door and were like their family would not recognize them, felt completely different.
Speaker 3: Being cast on that chain. Congratulations, you're ugly enough for serious two All right, that's thirteen twenty four ten is out number to join us on the air, we are asking have you dated a.
Speaker 4: Salam Okay, we've started high. Someone dated a contestant from the Biggest Loser. Catherine from Greensborough talk to us. Hi, good morning Catherine.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 9: Did you state this person? But it was like somebody I knew. This is back in like two thousand and five, so old school, and we were all in Vegas and a friend of mine was a promoter at a nightclub and every time we'd go, like he put us on tables with like celebrities, like the girls biggest were there. He put us at Tiger Woods table.
Speaker 2: Was this during his during these days?
Speaker 9: Well that was when it like it all came out, like I think a year later or something. Like one of the girls that was with us, she was like a friend of my friends. They must like they met in college and.
Speaker 4: Did they stop.
Speaker 9: They were really strict, like we weren't allowed to take photos like nothing, like they were super quiet, really nerdy, like not a not a vibe but free drink and like the next then we kind of like all parted ways, like a group of them went somewhere.
Speaker 3: Else, like she's been trading off this story for.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she was telling us how she hooked up with tiger Wood.
Speaker 4: The tiger Wood.
Speaker 5: That's a ship like no one believed her was.
Speaker 9: Later it came out like she came clean.
Speaker 4: So she did. I mean, that's a step that's a great story, and that is a step up from Pablo, from the biggest Loser.
Speaker 2: Her friends slept playing eighteen holes of golf.
Speaker 3: It's too long, isn't it? She could have got out. I needed a buggy for that story. Let's go to Tony fourteen? Where was the drinks cart? All right, let's talk big celebrity names.
Speaker 4: Come on, Tony.
Speaker 10: I actually went on a one and only date and it ended up really good friends date with acep Rocky.
Speaker 2: Oh sa, Rocky.
Speaker 4: How did you come to be going on a date with as Rocky?
Speaker 10: I was working at colch back in the times.
Speaker 4: Did he come in as a customer?
Speaker 11: He did. He sat the whole place down for like two hours and he went and browsed with his entrata?
Speaker 3: Did he have a go with that clawn machine where you can try and win the sneaker?
Speaker 4: Was it a good date Tony? Was he gentleman?
Speaker 7: Lovely?
Speaker 10: He was a really really lovely man.
Speaker 5: He was very sweet, very.
Speaker 4: Quie didn't he go on to date Kendall General or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know she wants to be referred to a spit sisters. Yes, okay, let's quickly wrap up, jessins he killed her one last one. What celebrity you dated?
Speaker 12: So I had at Jason con Francis on a night out.
Speaker 2: The Kangaroos now Port Adelaide.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so he was.
Speaker 12: He was playing at North Melbourne at the time. I had just gone through like a very I've just gone ex boyfriend had broken up with me like that. He was. He was like the Jason horn Francis fan. We were like to.
Speaker 7: The point out one night with him.
Speaker 4: Did you take a photo and accidentally send it to him?
Speaker 12: Then a few weekends later, I met Jason horn Francis at the Bullage Bell Hotel.
Speaker 4: That's revenge. That is revenge right there, Jess. He loved him. Imagine imagine your girlfriend dumping you and then.
Speaker 3: Like getting a photo of her with like mister wib Clint. Lauren is absolutely devastated. You're news didn't go longer then, because we have just had proof of life from her partner Paul. He just face time to Monico.
Speaker 4: He just said, we're having a terrible time.
Speaker 2: How's he?
Speaker 4: He looks terrible.
Speaker 3: I burst out laughing because Lauren's on FaceTime on the other side of the desk and I can hear the morning He's like, well, I mean a great time, blah blah blah, but I'm having a terrible time without you. Not even believable. I mean, Defino, he ain't coming home now, No, no, no, he's over there for the Grand Prix.
Speaker 2: Sacks free though there, so that could be good for both of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you do you wake up and watch the race?
Speaker 4: I didn't, Actually I didn't. I feel bad that it was too late for me. It was eleven o'clock. Clink got up.
Speaker 2: Well, I watched most of it.
Speaker 4: The Monicou Grand Prix for our local boy though, Oscar Oscar Piastre.
Speaker 2: Brighton z own what a lad.
Speaker 4: He started p two and finished P.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 4: I think they said it was the only time in the history of the Monico Grand Prix they finished from it.
Speaker 2: What do you play?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just getting everyone up and about. She's doing a DJ seven at seven in the morning coming up next on the show. This is exciting.
Speaker 4: We are talking to Oscar's beautiful mom, Nicole Piastre a proud mom.
Speaker 3: She would be proud of punch this morning. She joins us after do a leap right across Melbourne. This is nova.
Speaker 4: We are talking about the Monaco Grand Prix, the one place in the circuit, the only other place I'd rather be.
Speaker 2: Than right here right now, speak freely what it will be there.
Speaker 4: I'd much rafter be there. It was on at eleven o'clock last night. I think the race started and our home grown boy, Oscar Piastre started in p two, finished on the podium in second place.
Speaker 2: The season thanks to.
Speaker 13: The whole team, has been a great weekend around and yeah, nice to finally put a result on the board that we've been We've been very strong for the last few weekends but didn't really have the results to show for it. So nice to have a podium.
Speaker 3: And what better place. He's a Melbourne boy on the world stage, and I don't think there'd be much more proud than the lady joining us now, Nicole. Good morning, Good morning, Good morning, Ago.
Speaker 4: How proud are we this morning? Nicole?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm pretty proud.
Speaker 3: Been to bed or still up?
Speaker 11: No, I'm no, I'm up and doing the ironing. I have I have said, but only for a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you take us to your lounge room? How do you sort of watch the race and and you're nervous watching?
Speaker 2: What's it like?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it depends.
Speaker 11: It kind of depends on the race and the and the timing. Yeah, there are sometimes where where it'll be if it's you know, super late or super early in the morning, and then it'll be just me and the dogs.
Speaker 4: Because Oscar's got three sisters, so does he get did they get up in the middle of the night to cheer him on tour?
Speaker 11: It's just you know, again, it can just can depend on what's going on. So last time we had a be the crowd going on, we had yeah girls and yeah, a couple of some neighbors we're there and my partner.
Speaker 4: So house party.
Speaker 11: You get a little bit about house party, but we're all very still very reserved.
Speaker 3: Is it mixed emotions because you're watching as mum and a supporter, but you're also watching as a mum not wanting him to get hurt.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a it's an interesting kind of Yeah, it is. I'm getting better at watching and trusting that he'll be okay. But right when I'm sort of a is in something like the smash that happen.
Speaker 4: Last Yeah, when you see a big crash.
Speaker 11: Like that, yeah, that's that kind of rattles you a little bit. And then new people. But Oscar cubically so out of trouble. He's typically he's quite quite cautious by nature, so I know he's at least not going to be Yeah, he's not going to kind of be the antagonist. I guess, Nicole.
Speaker 4: I saw you at the Melbourne Grand Prix at the start of the year. We want to race together and yeah, it's so like I was nervous for you watching it, but your family in just so gorgeous. You guys are just glued to the screen watching him go around like beaming with pride. But seeing him on the podium last night, standing up there with his trophy, it might if that's what you live for, right, that's what he lives for.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he certainly does, and it's certainly it's very I mean, he's been gone for a long time. He left at fourteen well to pursue this dream. But you just when they're so happy, he's so happy and just I mean, not many people get to actually achieve their their dreams, the dream come true to be on a podium in Mona Coral, just being a Formula One car.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Nicole, when he comes back to Melbourne, how is he with you behind the wheel if you pick him up from the airport in the Tiago? Is he like the driver?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: No, no, he's nott.
Speaker 3: I imagine he'd be a terrible backseat driver.
Speaker 11: He is, yeah, but he'll do. He'll not so much in the city, but if we're going to our holiday house, I'll be driving along and he's got the same car as I have over what he did have in the UK, so he knows all the buttons, so I'll just be driving along and he'll just push a button.
Speaker 7: But yes, have.
Speaker 3: You ever has he ever gone home? Mum? Can you take some points for men?
Speaker 11: Nay, it was not here long enough. It's a very very safe.
Speaker 4: Driver, he would be. Yeah, Nicole, I know your mum oscar's name. When in the Australian Grand Prix we're all talking about this afterwards, does she deliver Lamington's to the team really?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, she's definitely. She just cooked yeah that started. Yes, I mean she's just like your regular Aussie grandma, I guess, and she Oscar's favorite is Oscar love Lamington and rumballs. So last year for his first home Gone Prix, she actually made up a batch or two for.
Speaker 2: The tea name.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they love them, Oh my god, they love Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I've seen how old people make rumbles. It's a bit of a free paw, and I think you want to be doing that before exactly. I'll tell you that guy trying to put the wheel on in the pits all over the joint.
Speaker 11: It's the kinds that that you don't want making your rumbles, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're to next, Nicole. You're going to get to a race sooner. I mean, Monica is done second place. That might be might be a first place coming along soon hopefully.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but you can't pick them, right, I can't really. So next but he goes to carry the next No, and we haven't. We haven't kind of pencil anything in it the moment. We'll just be kind of take it as it come.
Speaker 4: Here next year, I'm not missing Monico, Lauren. Yeah, let's go. Let's get on. Paul's on a boy's trip this year at the Monico Grand Prix. Let's strip next year.
Speaker 11: I'm there.
Speaker 3: I'm there, don't Clint. We will go the Gold Coast or something like that. Very much Southport, Monica. If you squint, it's very just the boat show just before we let you go. I'm sure he's a safe driver. What's he like in parking?
Speaker 11: Oh, well, he's he's very good in parking. But you know when he used to when he was learning to drive, he used to get out of the cave every time when he parked, and he would scrutinize, you know, how well he's done and rape himself.
Speaker 4: God, try and get it perfect. Affectionists.
Speaker 3: He needs to use that little auto park button, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Let us do the job, hete Nicole, congrats. You must be so proud. I mean, the country is. It was so good seeing him up there on the Podium's.
Speaker 2: A weird hearing that. Thanks the whole country cheering for your son. That's cool, eh, It's very surreal.
Speaker 3: Sure it makes the three girls feel great about what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Now he's got you beautiful, beautiful sisters as well.
Speaker 11: They can hold their own, don't you worry.
Speaker 3: I have no doubt. Hey, Nicole, congrats again to the family and thanks for jumping on this morning.
Speaker 11: You're welcome. Nice to talk to you, guys.
Speaker 3: Oh bye, get some sleep and he's just gone twenty four past seven. Bring it on absolutely Lozi Yes, Jason twenty nine minutes in counting till announcement time. Clint twenty eight minutes and forty five seconds going out into this.
Speaker 2: And angry as well.
Speaker 4: I think I'm pulling out.
Speaker 3: I think it's too late.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's too late.
Speaker 1: Say it.
Speaker 4: I've got twenty eight minutes, I.
Speaker 3: Got a shirt printed. It's too late, all right. Announcement coming up at eight o'clock here on nov. Very exciting about this. Before we get to that, though, let's find out what Melbourne's talking about.
Speaker 2: Let me whisper these.
Speaker 3: I'll let you my lady, Melbourne whispers. Are you sitting on a juicy rumor? Something going on around Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Ay? Juicy rumor?
Speaker 2: Because Melbourne's can't help it. They love to chat.
Speaker 3: You got to gossip, yep, and in return, I got free stuff to go. This is Melbourne whispers. Let's go to the phones. We are heading to mornings.
Speaker 10: E morning, guys, how are you?
Speaker 3: We are good? You go to rumor for est what do you go?
Speaker 14: I do so, I've got some juicy gosss about Chads and the fashion capital now also being the entertainment capital. Yes, there apparently there is a fifteen thousand feet entertainment complex being built like a concert hall.
Speaker 3: Oh at the shopping center.
Speaker 14: Not at the like near to the shopping centers to be connected, but like in the vinity of chap.
Speaker 3: Near the hotel.
Speaker 4: Concerts. Well, that would make sense with the hotel with the hotel, because I've.
Speaker 3: Got a big shunction centate concerts. Well, they've got a big function room at hotel chats looks quite. I've stayed there a couple of times.
Speaker 1: That screams what what you just let.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it wasn't. That wasn't the emergency accommodation smiling through.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I know where you go when you get kicked out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's much cheaper hotels. Know, we've done a couple of family staycations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's got a good pool.
Speaker 3: To the pool is great for the kids, and then you can walk and go the movies and stuff.
Speaker 1: Courts close saying well, yes it's going to be an entertainment meccha. That screens David Campbell, doesn't it he'd play a place like.
Speaker 4: That and him and Anthony.
Speaker 3: The Queen's is due to be built, do you know.
Speaker 5: I don't know when it's due, but I know that it's coming.
Speaker 12: And it's a very very strong source that I've heard it from.
Speaker 4: As if Chadson could get any bigger city.
Speaker 3: It's fun finding a park there. Let's go to the thumb Brady, executive producer, always sitting on a good juicy room or what he got.
Speaker 15: This came from an anonymous caller, but apparently the Melbourne Aquarium eyeing off a new site in the Docklands which is gonna be a lot bigger and it's gonna be very expansive for all new tanks, new animals, the whole lot.
Speaker 3: Wow. The old animals, well they're just leaving them at the current. We'll just go there.
Speaker 4: Have transport like whales and things maybe not I I haven't seen that in like water trucks.
Speaker 3: Well they're not going to put them on the It's really.
Speaker 4: Bizarre to watch these. They're like tanks on the truck.
Speaker 2: Animals they jump on the tram.
Speaker 4: Maybe not whales. It'd be a big truck if it was a whale.
Speaker 3: But like the new Bongs, you think they were going to transport.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I've just never thought about it. I think I just thought they were born there in a breeding program. So new animals and sharks in a tank on a truck, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Houses When they were building shark a Bay at SeaWorld on the Gold I was I was staying at the Narrow resort and we were getting the monorail to the resort and they were like, if you look down to your left, now we're building shark Bay. But some of some of the residents have already arrived early, so we've got them in the swimming pools. And you know, SeaWorld used to have like an aquatic partner.
Speaker 4: They didn't put sharks in the in the hotel pool, swear to God, and you could swim in.
Speaker 3: It close to the public.
Speaker 4: You'd be filthy. Going to the SeaWorld resort. You can't even have a swim because down there.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting behind this great way to use the water slide for a number of hours. They go down the slides, start around the water and you can swim with them.
Speaker 4: Honestly, well, you can swim with them at the aquarium.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but they're stone off their head. Those sharks are just bumping into the ground.
Speaker 4: I like the jugongs in there.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know, there's no.
Speaker 1: I think they're native to Actually, our marine animal expert will tell us the jew gong is the juw goongs in the aquarium.
Speaker 3: They're dolphins, isn't it.
Speaker 15: No juwgons at the Melbourne Aquarium is the dolphins. No dolphins, the sharks.
Speaker 4: But maybe when they move to a bigger location there'll be more room for the us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, let's go to Altona. Paul, Welcome to Melbourne. Whispers, wheels are off? What rumor have you heard?
Speaker 10: Hello, Okay, I'm here.
Speaker 9: You guys are putting a lot of money on the line disappearing.
Speaker 3: Oh would this be in relation to a potential eight o'clock announcement?
Speaker 16: I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Oh where would you hear such a fuf etched rumor?
Speaker 4: You've seen the instagrams the gongs involved.
Speaker 3: No comment on that rumor.
Speaker 4: More stay tunedtil eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stay tuned eight o'clock. Just how did you think they were moving the animals?
Speaker 4: I guess I just never really thought about it, right, But then I'm sure I saw a video somewhere of these big creatures in.
Speaker 2: Your and this is on the truck.
Speaker 1: This is the girl who thought there was a swimming pool on the eight three eighties.
Speaker 4: That's right, that was That's unfair. That was April fool but.
Speaker 2: You believed it.
Speaker 3: Sorry Ober for.
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 3: It is just there.
Speaker 4: That was a very good April Fool's joke. But the Emirates put.
Speaker 3: Up big announcement coming up in minutes, yeah, just over thirty minutes time.
Speaker 4: Did you guys see the Nicki Minaj saga over the weekend.
Speaker 2: It's quite a polava.
Speaker 3: No take me back beginning.
Speaker 4: Let me take you to Amsterdam, not to the red light district. But there are certain things that are legal in appstam that are not legal in other parts of the world.
Speaker 3: We're catching up.
Speaker 4: Go there, have a good time, but you have to leave it there. You can't take it with you anyway. Nick Minaj boarded her plane to get back to the UK. She had a sold out show and as the crowds were lining up in the UK to go and see Nicki Minaj inside the concert, she was being arrested and live streaming it.
Speaker 3: What's that flight time? An hour?
Speaker 4: Because an hour and a half to just roll straight in. But she was being arrested and in what were they saying inside the stadium?
Speaker 1: Oh, they're like, Nikki is not far away. There has been an incident, but she's not far away. And then the tone changed because video emerged streaming she was live streaming her own arrest.
Speaker 4: Where am I going? I have an idea where you're going to how I'm under arrest, but under a restaurant way.
Speaker 14: Stuff and now just stuff in the forest and we'll go.
Speaker 3: As first sposs was she trying to leave Amsterdam with some souvenirs drugs they called it, which I think it.
Speaker 4: Was pre rolled marijuana, not a brownie, cigarettes or joints as the kids called.
Speaker 3: Can you sound any older than.
Speaker 2: What you did?
Speaker 3: Just so?
Speaker 2: What are they called soft drugs?
Speaker 3: What are they? Lauren?
Speaker 4: They're called joints. She had a couple of joints that she said were her security guards. He took the fall from. But she couldn't on the plane and she couldn't go to the concert. And they just kept saying she's coming, She's coming, But the crowd are like, well, no, she's not because she's in jail.
Speaker 3: This silly question. If she didn't take them on the plane and smoked them at the airport, technically she's doing as them.
Speaker 4: I think it was like she was trying to smuggle the mount.
Speaker 2: In one of those little smoking lounges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it won't be a sick I'm just going to take my what are the cool kids caught again? Pre rolled cigarettes to the smoking lounge and irs and I'll be back in a second. Have you known Amsterdam.
Speaker 2: I've done Amsterdam a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Dam Here it's like a menu at the cafe.
Speaker 2: There's a few selectionsos, and.
Speaker 3: Then you've got your brownies and then you've got your p r c s.
Speaker 4: There's many things you can order in Amsterdam district a whole.
Speaker 2: What can you order there?
Speaker 4: Whatever you like?
Speaker 3: So you walk down the.
Speaker 4: Street, yeah, and all the girls are in the windows. You're yeah, and then you see people popping in and popping.
Speaker 3: Back out, and then if someone goes in and get out of the window, shut the Venetian blinds and the venis.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh no, I don't know New Zealand.
Speaker 2: You've been spectator, but I've been there.
Speaker 4: But I didn't go inside. I know some people do.
Speaker 3: Of frids blood hang on, sound like you're guilty the way you're like, Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't. I didn't. I didn't hire for the hour. No, I didn't. But I did walk the streets with my friends, not working soliday.
Speaker 3: Working holiday. You pull her shift over there. I hope you're on the right base.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't get much business. I don't think i'll be closing the Venetian blinds in last.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why you were walking, and you were looking for the customers rather than coming to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a it's an interesting place, amsterday. I'm great fun. It's a hope over there.
Speaker 3: It's watching a live episode of Travel. Guys, we must let's do it. Five thousand bucks out for grabs. Alison, a fellow Pie supporter joining us on the air.
Speaker 4: Morning Alison, I'd love.
Speaker 3: To say nice, it'll win on Friday night. But another bloody drawl.
Speaker 11: I think I'll take it.
Speaker 9: I'm not a I'm not a I'm not having a problem with the drawer.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, Allison, get it.
Speaker 2: Two points in the bank.
Speaker 3: I'm greedy the.
Speaker 4: Nun all right, Allison. The pies didn't get a windo. Let's see if we can get you win today. I got three questions here, a five thousand dollar question which is tricky, A medium question for five hundred, or an easy question for fifty bucks? Or what do you think in this morning?
Speaker 9: I think I'm going to go to five thousand.
Speaker 3: Please five thousand dollars. Now, we'll point out five k question can be hard. Okay, don't freak out, but you do only have three seconds. So if you don't know it off the top of your head, I would suggest taking a guess.
Speaker 9: I guess, Okay, I will.
Speaker 4: All right, Alison, let's do it.
Speaker 3: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 5: I'm a promise teacher.
Speaker 3: A primary school teacher.
Speaker 9: Yet that's the Holy spirit shout.
Speaker 4: You might know this?
Speaker 3: All right? Here we go?
Speaker 4: All right, Allison?
Speaker 3: What they say? Right?
Speaker 4: For five thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: What animal's milk is pink? Three?
Speaker 9: Two?
Speaker 3: Don't che.
Speaker 4: Five thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: Allison?
Speaker 4: Direct keep I thought pink milk?
Speaker 3: How the hell?
Speaker 4: How did you know that?
Speaker 9: I was just thinking it was a pink moutha and just thinking.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, that's all I could see in my head when you.
Speaker 9: Ask me, I'm a teacher, and I.
Speaker 12: Know stuff, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yes, because you know stuff when you get when you said you're a teacher. I looked at our executive producer and I and Ericans will know this, and he goes absolutely not. I didn't know this. You just had a vision. You have pink mil you bose have pink milk.
Speaker 3: Five thousand dollars and.
Speaker 4: That was so much.
Speaker 9: That's again, I love the show, Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Now you roll that out? Yeah, yeah, he rolled out after giving five.
Speaker 4: Thanks Allison.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mutilation jokes are cost of living. Everything so blood expensive at the moment. I'm hoping that's going to come in handy.
Speaker 9: Oh like I couldn't believe the three kids in school, So yes.
Speaker 4: Please, yes, yes, five thousand dollars will go a long way. Allison. Congratulations, but a.
Speaker 9: Way to appreciate it week you started off.
Speaker 4: Okay, thanks guys, Alison.
Speaker 1: Alison, tell us again, tell Melbourne and what color is a hippopotamus's milk?
Speaker 9: It's totally pi yeah.
Speaker 4: Totally big. You are correct.
Speaker 3: Maggie's in the stuff room today.
Speaker 4: I have a great day, Alis.
Speaker 3: Five thousand dollars. Congratulations, another five k winner here on nov Every day eight o'clock, we'll give you a chance to win five grand just for answering one simple question.
Speaker 4: I love the five thousand dollars. Did you guys know that? Did you guys know that?
Speaker 2: Not a chance?
Speaker 3: Hey guys, it's just gone three past eight.
Speaker 4: Come on, let's do it. We've been saying all morning, we've got an announcementnute, no turning back now eight o three, come on.
Speaker 3: Next, Well, good morning, everybody. Welcome Monday. And it is a.
Speaker 4: Sparkler, isn't a beautiful out there, Jay? Beautiful day for an announcement.
Speaker 3: Great day for a family meeting.
Speaker 4: Laws, great day for a family meeting.
Speaker 3: In the past, on this show, you could say family meetings have been about.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they went downhill, then didn't they really did?
Speaker 3: They're about saying goodbye to things. This one is a little different.
Speaker 4: I wonder what people think we're announcement. I'd love to know what are the theories? What do you think?
Speaker 3: I think a couple of people have guessed it.
Speaker 4: I've had a few DM slides.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, now you know when we hit go on this, there's no turning back.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, you know that guys.
Speaker 4: You ready, I'm ready. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Let's do it something.
Speaker 17: It's a game played throughout the world.
Speaker 4: Something is not the.
Speaker 17: Same a game we all played.
Speaker 18: It's a child now.
Speaker 9: Now wherever you are.
Speaker 17: But this game game is worth two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm going to food.
Speaker 18: Hide Don't Seeker is a classic game with simple rules. You just need to or more players and an area with lots of places to hide. Players can seal themselves in the environment to be found by one or more seekers. Speakers who find the hiders will become.
Speaker 5: Rich.
Speaker 18: I'm going to foot.
Speaker 17: Melbourne's biggest game of Hide and Seek is coming. Jason Lauren will be hidden somewhere in Melbourne. They could be in your suburb, in your street. Maybe they're right under your nose. The faster you find them, the law cash you win.
Speaker 19: Hide hid Seek noverre's two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and Seek the search for Jason Lawrence start.
Speaker 5: Soon, Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Wowy two one hundred and fifty thousand dollars on our.
Speaker 4: Head quarter of a million dollings.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh we're going to be living together?
Speaker 4: Oh no, fine, as quickly Melbourne's.
Speaker 3: So here's the go.
Speaker 4: We're going into hiding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not yet, not this week, today, not today, not this week. So you've still got time to you know, get a little group together, start planning, get the butcher's paper out, you got it. When we start, we will off like clues on air on nov you can watch nov socials for clues on where we could be anywhere in Melbourne we could be hit.
Speaker 4: This is huge where this radio show we could be hiding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when we start, we're going to be like hidden in this location. We'll be doing the radio show from there. We won't be leaving, No, we will not. We will be living in this location.
Speaker 4: Until we are found together.
Speaker 3: Wow, I love playing, you know, I probably set up I'm not playing in it. You'll play with me?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're already annoying me.
Speaker 3: Have fun?
Speaker 4: How long are you not coming? Are you not coming?
Speaker 3: He has his channel nine, the left side of joint.
Speaker 2: It's just as I say, have fun with.
Speaker 4: Him, just me and Chase, without you, without the middle child.
Speaker 3: Oh no, two hundred and fifty k is a lot of.
Speaker 4: A lot of money. Yeah, a quarter of a million dollars.
Speaker 3: If you have any questions about the game. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number if you want to join us on the air. But yeah, I would, I'd suggest getting a little group together.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I'm so bad at keeping secrets.
Speaker 2: That's the way you keep the secrets.
Speaker 3: That's why I've told you a fake location.
Speaker 4: I've got an idea where we're going to be.
Speaker 3: We are not in the GYG drive through. I know you fell for that straight away, but we are not. I will say, we're not going to be in a house, We're not going to be in a school, and we're not going to be in a hospital.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Everything else, though, is open.
Speaker 4: Slabber is a possibility.
Speaker 1: And this is closely closely, closely carded secrets. So much so I've been excluded from meetings. Oh my god, I'm despising you.
Speaker 3: The meetings around here. It's been like in the situation room, we've used code words.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what's going on in any of those moos.
Speaker 3: To be fair, you don't know what's going on in any meeting.
Speaker 4: It's true, so try don't listen.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. It's Melbourne's biggest game of Hide and seek. Basically, we will be hidden somewhere. We will offload clues. The first person to find where we are knock on the door and say, Jason Laurren, come out, come out reever you are will win.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and fifty k. So we've played this game before in the past, but not like this, no idea. This is just on heat.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is different, bigger, better.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling, Jason.
Speaker 4: Nervous because I'm nervous too. Yeah, I'm nervous for many reasons.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. As much as I want someone to win it, I definitely don't want to be found straight away. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: But the sooner we found, the sooner I get out of there, and not enough to hang with you.
Speaker 3: Yes, suppose there was a positive song.
Speaker 4: We will be sleeping, we will be working, we will be dining.
Speaker 3: We take everything in with us so that way we don't have to leave the location it is. We never leave a huge amount of back end work. We have a huge team working for weeks. It's two hundred and fifty eight. We will stay hidden and we will keep broadcasting from this location until we are found.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Melbourne.
Speaker 3: It's going to start very soon thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: If you have play with any questions, let's.
Speaker 3: Go Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek.
Speaker 4: This is going to be fun.
Speaker 3: For two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a corner of a million bucks up for grabs only on Nov. One hundred. Good morning, hid.
Speaker 17: No, there's two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and seek. The search for Jason to Lawrence start soon Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Good morning, every one twenty one past eight. The news is out. We are about to embark on Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek. We are worth a quarter of a million dollars.
Speaker 4: Two hundred and fifty two thousand buffaloonis is on our head.
Speaker 2: Jason.
Speaker 3: We will be hidden somewhere in Melbourne. It will not be a school, it will not be a hospital, and it will not be a house. So forget the idea that, oh, we're going to get an Airbnb and just tied in the house.
Speaker 4: That would be nice. Absolutely mansion with a bus. Yes, I would not be getting in the spa with Jase. You know what, We'll get one to the Maybe there is a spa where we're going.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe not, So have a think about it. As you're driving around your suburb today, just keep your eyes out, look around. Oh will that be a good hiding spot? Could we be hidden there? Because we're going to be moving to this location. We'll be broadcasting live from there. We'll take everything and with.
Speaker 4: Us, and the first person to find us to knock on the door and say, Jason, Lauren, come out, come out wherever you are could be a quarter of a million dollars richer.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what the amount of work that case into this, even the plans to get us to the location. Yeah, unbelievable. It feels very Stop talking.
Speaker 4: Were scared you're going to ruin something?
Speaker 3: This is what you do.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm in my got questions as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, thirteen twenty fourten is our number. Let's go to Clint from South Melbourne. Morning Clint, Good morning, Jace, Good morning Laurens. The first time caller. Yeah, who's your favorite?
Speaker 2: Don't do that, I don't know it's me anyway. Now, I'm I won't be able to play this game, but I want to know.
Speaker 1: Will you just be upping and leaving me by myself at some point, at some point, Yes.
Speaker 3: The game will not start when well.
Speaker 4: I've been ripped off because I thought you were coming.
Speaker 3: That's how I go now and commit to it.
Speaker 4: That's how I agree to it. And that's just man, Jason, Well.
Speaker 3: Clint, sometimes we don't get what we want, Lauren. So the game's not going to start this week. It will start soon, okay, Okay, And yes, we will disappear and then we'll pop up in a location and you find us, you win the money.
Speaker 4: There are many calls coming through with questions. Now, Jase, don't ruin anything.
Speaker 3: Okay. I want to say a word Mariam.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning. You excited for Hide and Seek?
Speaker 9: I am so excited, but I'm off the first us like, are you okay with.
Speaker 11: You guys being away?
Speaker 8: Tell the time?
Speaker 3: Someone's fine, that's right. I will be away from my kids. So if someone knocks on the door and I are, and I'll probably give you five K out of my own pocket. Soy, can you come back.
Speaker 4: In the week Let me stay here please? Yeah, I'm not. Paul's very happy for me to be out of the house. Actually, he's hoping we don't get found. For a month.
Speaker 3: Imagine if we're together for a month.
Speaker 4: No, I can't imagine that. I'll go hang out with Paul Hey, Bachelor Pad, House Parties.
Speaker 3: Sammy Jay, Sammy good morning, Hey, good morning, guys.
Speaker 12: Confused.
Speaker 11: If you're not going to be in a house, school, or hospital, are you going to be in a comedy.
Speaker 3: Then that's a very specific sort of it is.
Speaker 4: Imagine you and I comby down for a month.
Speaker 3: You know what. I know we're not supposed to say yeah, your nay to anything.
Speaker 4: It could be something like that.
Speaker 3: But I'm what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Wait my coffee trusted?
Speaker 3: Why would you say that?
Speaker 2: Where would you should?
Speaker 3: Should hang on? Two seconds ago? Don't don't that's anything fast forward? Something like that?
Speaker 4: I said. I said, we shouldn't actually answer questions because exactly.
Speaker 3: What you sent me off the air? And then what did you just say that?
Speaker 4: Nothing? I didn't. Well, we could be anywhere.
Speaker 2: You should be in one of those juicy rentals.
Speaker 4: You know what, we will be a wicked car.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to do this, but I'm bringing a gag.
Speaker 4: That sounds kinky and I'm not into it. Emily, Emily, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Brady, get me the gag. Are you going what's your question?
Speaker 5: Stockware for weeks?
Speaker 12: Do you have bathrooms?
Speaker 7: You have showers?
Speaker 11: Are you guys just gonna stink?
Speaker 3: Have you heard the KFC wet wipe?
Speaker 4: Don't do this has taking me back to school camp days. We had to dig a hole?
Speaker 3: What okay to make damper?
Speaker 4: We know you wouldn't want to make it very dam This one's we're going to cook together.
Speaker 3: We're gonna stop stop talking, stop talking. Let's just say that's that's why there's so much work has gone into this because we might have to Let's just say, there are facilities.
Speaker 4: There's going to have to be our whether we bring them with us.
Speaker 3: Or whether they're a part of the location we are hiding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good answer. Thank you away Luke from Killmore.
Speaker 16: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: How's it going. We're good?
Speaker 2: Have you got away?
Speaker 16: I've got a way to win kidnaps Clint and carrogate.
Speaker 9: Him kidnap Hopefully the.
Speaker 4: Problem doesn't know what happened to tell kidnap him knock out.
Speaker 1: Honestly, hand on heart, I do not know any details. I have been left out of all these conversations.
Speaker 3: Also, I would like to clarify we will not pay a ransom.
Speaker 11: No, not for not even the over bosses like I would eat Clint with Clint.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, sorry, no offense. Clean in the state, they say, we don't negotiate with terrorists. That's our rule. On this show. We said that day one, if one of us gets taken hostage, yeah tootles, no, just clean, that'd pay for us.
Speaker 4: All right, Oh my gosh. I'm so excited, But I'm also so nervous because how am I. You don't if anyone sees me, don't ask me any questions.
Speaker 2: Well, you didn't add to any of those questions.
Speaker 3: You know the problem. I'll be down I did, and he said he was going to gag me. I'll be down at Hampton RSL and someone will be like, hey for a schooner, would you? Oh yeah, you know, and a few I might be. I'll give you a clue. I won't.
Speaker 4: When are we going in?
Speaker 2: That's what I tried to ask.
Speaker 4: It's not today. I'm not prepared, not prepared today. I'm not ready for it today. It's not today, Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Is it today? It's not We're going to need that gag.
Speaker 4: Alright, Oh that's two against fun, is it? I'm glad you're not coming back.
Speaker 2: I'm playing.
Speaker 3: Did you almost say, oh my god, I'm glad you're not coming in the comedy ben with too much.
Speaker 4: This game is going to be hard, all right, So it's going to be fun.
Speaker 3: It's going to be so much fun. Get the kids involved. Make sure you listen to Nova. We're going to be offloading clues. Follow all the Nova social channels in our show. Jason Lauren on Socials will upload clues there as well. A quarter of a million dollars. Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek is on cost of living is at the moment. It is everywhere I go people are talking about it like everything is just adding up so much more expense.
Speaker 2: There's no relief inside it. So you need well, I mean, July one, you'll get a tax cut, so that's something I don't know.
Speaker 3: Month.
Speaker 4: I just had to look at the calendar.
Speaker 2: Were almost we're all winter is coming.
Speaker 4: We're nearly at the end of financial year.
Speaker 3: I'm going to save you a bit of coin this morning, especially if you're a parent. Schools, whether it's fees or whether it's in Hey, we need a donation for this. In a donation for that school uniforms, all that it adds up.
Speaker 4: It's expensive, isn't it. Kids? One part of the year that they're expensive kids.
Speaker 3: Well, one part of the year it can be quite pricey. In the school calendar is school photos? Yeah right?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because then you have to pay for the pack. What do you want? You just want the classroom? Got the headshot? My mum used to get the headshot in all the different sizes and what.
Speaker 2: Are you going to do with all for a wallet?
Speaker 1: She wants one for a photo frame on her bedside table and needs one to always got.
Speaker 3: One throwing the USB in case you want to put it on social Yeah, we didn't have us in my day. Yeah, so things are quite prissy. Lou and I were sitting there going because they send out the fly, going do you want the photos? And we were like, you know what, do we really need them? This year?
Speaker 2: Haven't changed that much?
Speaker 3: You have to like we've got the family album each year you flick through there they are to be honest, did they still.
Speaker 4: Sit in that silly little van? You know, you get your individuals?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So anyway, we're just looking at the fly. It came home and we're like, no, we're going to say no this year, and we opted for no. They didn't take no as an answer.
Speaker 4: Why what do you mean you want to know? So you didn't want photos?
Speaker 3: What do you mean in front of us every day? I don't need a photo of them. I see them.
Speaker 4: Surely. You just say you're good for it.
Speaker 2: Mate, you're good for You've.
Speaker 3: Got a save coin where you can How much?
Speaker 4: What are they asking?
Speaker 3: Tell him the dream? Don't worry. It's worked in my favor because they sent us a sample.
Speaker 2: What do you mean has it got like.
Speaker 4: These guys have said no, let's try and do the sales.
Speaker 3: That's right? When the sample right? And I like, you know what, this is good enough for?
Speaker 2: Give us a look?
Speaker 4: Does it have hang on?
Speaker 2: It's got watermarks right across his face. He looks like Dustin Martin with tattoos.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Hey, that's the cue. That's Hudson. So we're looking to picture Jason's son, honey. And then look how cute he looks like? Could you not buy that?
Speaker 3: I don't need to.
Speaker 4: I've got that point framing our office. Please.
Speaker 3: We printed off the sample and we put it on the fridge. Yeah, you tight ass, it's just got it.
Speaker 4: Looks like he's got writing all over his feelings as well.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, we didn't cheap out. We've got the free sample.
Speaker 4: It looks like boy jaws. The stars are over his eyes.
Speaker 2: Look at the make it looks like he's he looks like kiss.
Speaker 4: Look at the makeup. Oh you can't do that. I think through his head.
Speaker 3: This is genius. Thank you, Clint.
Speaker 2: It's going in a frame.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, that looks Terrible's like he's got face paint when.
Speaker 3: You get sent to school holidays.
Speaker 4: Look how cute he is.
Speaker 3: Opt for no, and they will send you a sample. He's in the fun if you are happy to deal with the watermark logo over their front when they've.
Speaker 4: Never upgraded the background. Have they really have a background?
Speaker 1: I had?
Speaker 4: Remember I showed you mine. You taught me I looked like ROBERTA. William He said, Oh my god, you look like ROBERTA. Williams.
Speaker 3: That sounds like something I would say gorgeous, because.
Speaker 1: When you're flicking through the photo album in a few years time, you can say, and this is when we had the credit crunch.
Speaker 3: News is out. We have two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on our head.
Speaker 4: Yes, if you missed it earlier, we did announce that we are going into hide and seek.
Speaker 3: We are about to play Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek. Lauren and I will be hidden somewhere in Melbourne. It will not be a house, it will not be a hospital, and it won't be a school and say no more everywhere else. It will be on the table.
Speaker 2: Good guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, what I'm saying first person to fine est wins the money. It is that easy, and the game will begin soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not yet, not today, Definitely not today because I'm not organized.
Speaker 3: In fact, not this week. I will say not this week.
Speaker 4: Definitely not this week.
Speaker 3: So that way, it gives you time to start, you know, getting a little hunting crew together.
Speaker 2: Get ready, No, not you hunting crew?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like work as on a hunt. Absolutely, work as a team.
Speaker 4: Should we drop a clue?
Speaker 2: No, jesus, not yet.
Speaker 4: I won't give them a clue. Woman, Maybe that was the maybe I already dropped the clue.
Speaker 3: We haven't we have dropped it.
Speaker 4: I might maybe I have.
Speaker 3: You haven't.
Speaker 16: How do you know?
Speaker 4: You don't listen to me? Anyway?
Speaker 3: She could have dropped the clue. You're about to say, I haven't you must drop a pin? Should I drop a clue, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: I will be our bosses king and I'm going to drop a clue.
Speaker 3: I will be blown away if we last an hour with you. Melbourne's biggest game of hide and seek is come tell anyone you know what she's running. She's running on half speed today because mum was up last night pacing around the house.
Speaker 4: I couldn't sleep.
Speaker 3: The Grand Prix was.
Speaker 4: On the Grand Prix, the Monicoke Grand Prix bucket list. It's a dream. I've always wanted to go, but I didn't go.
Speaker 2: My partner is there, bust. I'd love to go, but I couldn't go.
Speaker 4: But I couldn't go because I'm stucky with these two lunatics. And Paul called me at three o'clock in the morning to give me an update.
Speaker 3: Well, a big day for a local boy.
Speaker 4: Oscar Piastre number two the podium baby.
Speaker 3: His mum joins us next on Nomber one hundred goes. Let's head to mony.
Speaker 4: Huge night last night, the Monicoke Grand Prix. It's like the most iconic of all the Formula one racers. I've always wanted to go and my fiance. Paul is there at the moment, and he said to me called yesterday and he was like, once in a lifetime. Back, once in a lifetime, and I'm like, well, can we make it twice in a lifetime so I can go once too?
Speaker 3: Have you told Clinton what you wake up to at three o'clock this morning?
Speaker 4: I'm tired.
Speaker 3: So he's there, he's on a boy's trip bags, like luxury boat with some big names. He's over there with Maddie Damon.
Speaker 4: Mattie Damon, they're there together, and they decided at three point thirty this morning, is that Paul was going to FaceTime me, who was in the pitch back sound asleep in Melbourne, and matt was going to FaceTime his wife in New York and then make us.
Speaker 2: Talk to each other.
Speaker 4: Course just whold just on speakerphone, and they were in the conversation. I was like, I could just call Lucy if I wanted to talk to Lucy at three o'clock in the morning, but I was sleeping.
Speaker 3: Anybody did you take it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I took it. Do you talk about eighteen minutes?
Speaker 3: Eighteen minutes?
Speaker 4: And I was looking at it before it was eighteen yep. Eighteen minutes. I sat on the phone to them and then they were like, I think Lossie's gone. I was like, I'm still here. I was lying in pitched black in my bed, just with it on.
Speaker 3: Speak of Jason Bourne. You don't hang up that phone.
Speaker 4: Having a while.
Speaker 2: Boy would have gone straight through the keeper with me.
Speaker 4: Just really, I thought maybe there was a situation. I was excited that he call me on a boys trip. I was like, Oh, something juicy has happened. He just wanted to wake me up.
Speaker 3: Something exciting happened for our local lad.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 4: How much Grand Prix do you think the boys watched on their boys trip? I think they can.
Speaker 2: They seek question? Can they see you can.
Speaker 4: See the tech big screens all around if.
Speaker 3: You're watching the race, they would see the Yeah, did you hear the cars in the background when they ring?
Speaker 4: No, it was o'clock at night over there. I wonder if they're still going to background.
Speaker 3: Don't answer that that's in trap.
Speaker 4: But yes, anyway, big night at the Monteco Grand Prix. Very proud of our Melbourne boy, Oscar Piarestree, who started in p two finished in p.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 4: It was one of the only Grand Prixs where they finished in the same position as they started. Very tricky course overstake from the front.
Speaker 3: Right tricky. We were proud. Someone we spoke to a little bit earlier was a lot more proud than.
Speaker 4: Usastreet Oscar's gorgeous mum who lives here in Melbourne with his three sisters. He's obviously off troubling the world we spoke to earlier, your family and just so gorgeous. You guys are just glued to the screen watching him go around like beaming with pride. But seeing him on the podium last night, standing up there with his trophy, that's what you live for, right, That's what he lives for.
Speaker 11: I mean, he's been going for a long time. He left at fourteen well to pursue this dream. But when they're so happy, he's so happy and just I mean, not many people get to actually achieve their their dreams, the dream come true. To be on a podium in Mona Coral just being a Formula one car.
Speaker 4: Amazing?
Speaker 3: Did you see and not the crash I'm not talking about on lap one, but there was a boat crash arena.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: I saw the headline and I was like, Jesus, if this is Paul and his stupid maids. But it wasn't It wasn't him. Someone took it. It looked like a tender, one of the smaller boats.
Speaker 3: My dad always said, if you want some entertainment, grab a six pack and sit down at the boat ramp and just watch idiots trying to put boats on all these.
Speaker 4: Boat Those boats they have over there are amazing, so it wouldn't be a cheap mistake that was made. When the boat crashed over the.
Speaker 3: Jetty, it was an out of controlled tender.
Speaker 2: It looked like I had no driver. I think he fell off ghost boat.
Speaker 3: A ghost boat, and it's like called through the marina and then driven up onto the dry dock, just missing people.
Speaker 4: Those boats are so big, some of them that that wouldn't have been a tiny boat, and it looked minuscule next to some of those big boats. Paul said that there were boats out there that were so big they couldn't even get into the marina.
Speaker 3: It's a bit like Jason's boatliners. You've got a shower on yours. Actually, actually I have a water plumps off a toilet on your boat. No, you just stand at the back and like you lean on the back, and you get a mate to hold you by the shirt so you don't fall in.
Speaker 4: And he's still a wizzer off the side.
Speaker 3: Is that what you mean?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess so. I thought you might have had an actual proper toilet. You got an underneath.
Speaker 3: No, or it is. It's a tiny it's not a tinny.
Speaker 4: I've seen it. A steering wheel does have a thing at the back place.
Speaker 2: Imagine you.
Speaker 3: It's pull on your movie star Matt Damon would not be on this boat in it.
Speaker 4: He'd love it. He'd love the timmy.
Speaker 3: Hey, what are you guys like behind the wheel?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good, I'm okay.
Speaker 4: No, it's terrible. He gets distracted. When I drove into your car last time, I've got whiplash. You knew that was bad.
Speaker 2: But I put this universe on her back. Excuse me, I'm sorry. I flipped her in the celebrity.
Speaker 4: And she rolled on her roof. I like the way you said it better, very different to having this universe on her back.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Who should not be behind the wheel? Quint mawa maa maa if and I in the car right now, isn't she? I think I'm saying, you know what was the mobile? I'll no, because it'll.
Speaker 4: Ring you think she shouldn't have her driver's lisense, Like if.
Speaker 3: I go in the car with low I cannot sit in a passenger seat her spatial awareness. I'll be like, and my anxiety will just go through the room. She's going to hit the rims. She's going to hit the rims and then having a passenger and it'll be like, that's the gutter, or she'll go the other.
Speaker 4: Passengers who think they should be driving, like, just get up and walk.
Speaker 3: Then would she don't want you? You could park another car between her car and the gun.
Speaker 4: That's considerate of her. What if someone else needs that park they can park in between. Thoughtful, she's got you there.
Speaker 3: When she's reversing out the driveway, I tell the kids to run for cover.
Speaker 4: ILL just park wherever I want.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: I went to this long game on the weekend and I just thought this now standing looks good to me. There was no parking.
Speaker 3: Does he putsards on?
Speaker 4: I don't know where they are.
Speaker 3: You don't know where the hazard button is in the car?
Speaker 4: No, I told you that.
Speaker 2: So what do you got an indicator and a Deefer drag left there? Do you do?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 4: Was there when I came back and it was.
Speaker 2: No ticket.
Speaker 4: No ticket. That's a win, that's a win.
Speaker 3: Oh there was no wheels either. It was up on blocks thirteen twenty four ten. Who should not be behind the wheel? Yeah you want to job your selfie in or a partner.
Speaker 4: We got free self, but we nearly had three accidents when we drove back on the other day.
Speaker 3: Okay, down keating mail on it. I will turn this around. It almost two two hundred and fifty dollars. Frank Green Lucky bags up for grabs thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: I'm having a rough morning, aren't I?
Speaker 3: What you're up? Last night? Mum was watching the Formula One?
Speaker 4: Getting the boy went well? Did any oscar piastre well done?
Speaker 3: We the podium spoke to his mum from Brighton this morning when he comes back to Melbourne. How is he with you behind the wheel if you pick him up from the airport in the toago? Is he like the driver?
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's not great.
Speaker 3: Imagine that you're formerly the one driving your mum's driving your car.
Speaker 2: You'd be like, get out of the right lane, mom, left right floor.
Speaker 4: Mom, Yeah, she's lovely Nicole Yastre. It's nice to talk to.
Speaker 1: There are some shocking drivers on the road, and I've got a theory it used to be Volvo drivers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they set a huge block your ears.
Speaker 2: I reckon Tesla drivers are shocking.
Speaker 3: I agree, are they just bin to your one over here? Might be saving the world? Electric car?
Speaker 2: But maybe not you, Lauren, but your Tesla brothers and sisters.
Speaker 4: Uber, it's a Tesla. I kept getting Tesla? Or am I booking?
Speaker 2: I think you're booking the nicer route, comfort elect comfort electric.
Speaker 3: Because mighty, I thirty that rock up for me on Friday night to get home from the past was economical. It was not a Tesla.
Speaker 4: But was he a good driver?
Speaker 3: I don't know. My feet were in the front seat and I was little. She was tight.
Speaker 4: It's funny when you get really smaller, big, there's three adults in the back and you're like, you's.
Speaker 3: In the front.
Speaker 2: Do you know what funny you should say this? I got in. I got in the back right, so behind the driver.
Speaker 3: Don't do that. That's scarce.
Speaker 4: That feels lopsided to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a plane. They like to see you so you balance out.
Speaker 2: But it threw him and it through me as well, but I sort of went with it.
Speaker 3: No, it's probably I would freak out if that's where the passenger sat. I'm like, I don't want them behind me.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't want to behind me on I like riding shotgun?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 4: I think some uber drivers find that quite confronting. They don't like it.
Speaker 1: You've got to go left, back, your back left always. You know what, I'm gonna start out in the middle, the right, right things right, that's right in the middle with a little strap thirteen twenty four ten. Who should be taken?
Speaker 4: Just thought of you sitting in the middle, set in the fact seat.
Speaker 3: And every time they'll look at the review mirror, I'll be like.
Speaker 4: Just your big head, hello, all right? Who shouldn't be behind the wheel? Melbourne, thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Jen in Wheelers Hill? Do you know someone who shouldn't be driving?
Speaker 3: My mother?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: What's wrong?
Speaker 2: They're going to say, under the bus, But don't do that.
Speaker 5: I can do it because she leaves them West in Australia going to know this happens, and so.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with they're driving?
Speaker 5: She's fine ish.
Speaker 4: On the road, like the most of us car funny.
Speaker 5: She's in car park, Oh, absolutely terrifying in car packs, not pedestrians. She's very respectful there. She's had three fender benders in twenty twenty three into a new car. Cender bender like she's parn't badly and someone pulled in or pulled out and they scratched down the.
Speaker 7: Side of it.
Speaker 5: I don't understand why, I like, you let my brothers talk you into buying a car for a young family instead of the little jack cracky you should be driving.
Speaker 4: What car is she driving?
Speaker 5: Like it's one of these when she bought it's one of these, like six seaters.
Speaker 4: Nan Nan doesn't need one of them.
Speaker 3: My wife parked the other down at half Moon Bay and then she's left the door open and the winds hit it, so it's throwing the door into another car.
Speaker 2: Did she did she just drive off the door? Did she drive off?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Laura, was she in the car, she was getting out of the car. She got out of the car, left the door open, and then yeah, the wind hit it.
Speaker 2: She drove off?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, the other owner was there. I said, please tell me drove off? She said, no, no, you can't be doing that the test.
Speaker 4: Leanna in Cheltenham, good morning. Who shouldn't be driving that?
Speaker 5: You know mine?
Speaker 8: It's the neighbor.
Speaker 4: Oh, what's wrong with your neighbors?
Speaker 8: They hit the fence about nineteen plus his death, blind in one eye.
Speaker 2: Really definitely.
Speaker 3: That's allowed.
Speaker 8: I think, so it's not allowed, And I don't know he's still driving. He's driving his wife weekly to the local chops and the cafe.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's so sad though, because you take the driver's license off that you take their independence. But I think if you're blinded because you wear a patch, No.
Speaker 8: No, he doesn't. And when we walk down the driveway, he's like, oh, is that my husband called me?
Speaker 4: He calls that a name or what and he thinks you're his wife.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll definitely put him behind the wheel of a motor vehicle. He sat, hope, he's my you. But driving today, it's just so sad. Here he comes, Pope, stop it, but should give it away.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it respect your elders? We toast stop.
Speaker 3: He'll be fine for the first part of the test when they say cover one on, read the letters. Second part's going to get him. Marco.
Speaker 2: He's definitely got a blind spot. Oh, poor bugger.
Speaker 3: Should go all right? Got another one.
Speaker 4: From Morning Tom, who should be taken off the roads?
Speaker 16: Well, it's a blanket statement. That's much like a test the one. It's Volkswagen drivers. I see lots and lots of them because I'm on the road a lot, and we get a lot of dash can videos and we chuckle about every Friday night. But even while waiting for you guys on the call, I pulled into a very popular fast food restaurant car park and I saw one run up the back of another one while they're in the drive through a Volkswagen.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's not therefore praying the drive through. He was just wanted his big man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're excited to get to the second window. More more of a concern can start happening Friday night. Do you sit there with a vena and watch dashboard videos?
Speaker 16: Back to sorry?
Speaker 3: Do you sit there and watch dash can footage? Back on a Friday morning?
Speaker 16: When we have Friday drinks, we tend to put out the best of the weekend. I would say about eighty percent of them a Volkswagen related.
Speaker 4: What do you what do you do for across justin you a bus driver or something.
Speaker 16: No, No, I'm an engineer, but I might do a bit of driving. But it's just interesting that the amount we can see and it is getting scary. Used to be rangers that it has been Teslas a little bit, but predominantly we're seeing Volkswagens. They just do silly things and I don't know whether they think it's like the old Volvo. I'm driving a very stage car. I see lots of axers, but I never had one.
Speaker 3: Good on you justin you sound like a Volvo driver.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that we've really hit his topic subscribed to. He's made for this chat. He heard this phone topic and he was like, that's me.
Speaker 3: We've been doing this for Friday nights for years. Finally look at this one. Guys, chop up me.
Speaker 4: Who's going to his dash can parties? I wonder his family? Who's he having any stash cam parties when they host them? I wonder you want to go to a dash can party?
Speaker 3: We must.
Speaker 4: Vanessa from Mill Park? Do you want to come to the dash can? I love to. Okay, we've got another guest for Vanessa who shouldn't be driving.
Speaker 10: So my sixteen year old daughter got her learners two weeks ago. Mind you, she failed the online test full time before she got it right. And I've only been for one drive with her and.
Speaker 7: My husband one drive.
Speaker 5: Also, we've both swept the wheel several times.
Speaker 10: You need to get to lesson mirror, hit the barrier at one space. She didn't got no spatial awareness of the road at.
Speaker 4: All, so she's she's hopeless. You need to get the This is what my parents did because the first time my mum took me out driving, also failed my test. Ye she I pulled over. We had such a big fight in the car that I just pulled over, left the doors open, and got out.
Speaker 3: We did the same. My dad told me I can't steer, So I mounted that curve and said, I'm walking home.
Speaker 4: Does anyone have the courage to get in a car with someone for the first time that they drive. If I am ever lucky enough to have children, there is no way on earth. I'll say, here you go, here's the keys. You've never driven a car before, Let's go put your learns on for a driving. Listen, I'll take him. I'll teach Hudson.
Speaker 3: You teach him how to do a burnout, how to do a burnout? How to do.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to do a burnout? Do you push the brake and accelerate at the same time?
Speaker 3: Is that what you do? It is just seventeen Tell what good weather on the weekend wasn't it?
Speaker 4: I went to all sides of the bay.
Speaker 3: I went to ju long Friday night you came. I went to.
Speaker 4: Brighton to see you. Saturday afternoon, I went to Geelong and it was stunning. Whether the football is actually quite warm?
Speaker 3: And then tour Phillips. What was the traffic? Ken was traffic by Kenny to Mornington busy?
Speaker 4: Totally fine? Really well lunchtime on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Hey, lots of events in Melbourne at the moment. And Lauren, I know that you and I have been watching Bridgington on.
Speaker 4: Netflix as the next part of that season.
Speaker 2: How I've fallen into this, but I'm now watching that very strong.
Speaker 3: Over and over again, he sends me.
Speaker 4: I get random text messages from Clint saying things like cold Christoda, go away. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It's like Bridgeton, well esteemed members of the Ton the experience get ready to party like it's eighteen thirteen. There is a Bridgeton experience happening right now, right here in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this isn't like also the one where people went.
Speaker 2: You know the balls they have on Bridgington where they find the diamond, the diamond.
Speaker 3: Of the ball.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know exactly what stood back in time with us as you learn your regency dance steps and interact with actors dressed in exquisite period costumes. The Queen herself is hosting this grand ball, so be on watch because she will be looking for her diamond of the evening. Here's some photos, jays. It's a live action meet up, so basically at the weekend.
Speaker 4: Didn't let's get ready to party like it's eighteenth.
Speaker 3: Can I just say? There's a guy that looks like he's got fairy floss on his head.
Speaker 4: That's why they do their hair in bridges?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at it.
Speaker 1: Well, good news because something went down. When is it at the party on Saturday night or the ball?
Speaker 4: I should say, did they find was the duke there?
Speaker 2: Well, they did find the diamond and the diamond had this happened to her?
Speaker 4: A dashing suitor popped the question in front of four hundred and fifty people.
Speaker 3: Hang on at the bridges okay, no, listen. So, oh my, this is people getting dressed up and then going along and playing like a live.
Speaker 4: Action role play. And she got proposed to it. She got proposed to it from a fake duke.
Speaker 3: You're not saying no in that situation.
Speaker 4: I would say no and I would leave the country.
Speaker 3: Well you know, I don't know, that's a lie. You'd say yes and then I'd leave.
Speaker 2: So she was identified as the Diamond, the Queen's diamond, and then he got down.
Speaker 4: I said the other guests to be filthy.
Speaker 3: I've been to a medieval live action camp in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: I went to Cryal Castle. It was the worst experience in my life. Well, this one was, you know why, because I was filming postcards down there and they're all dressed up, right, And because I was filming the show, they made me dress up and all day people are asking me for directions to the toilets and I was like, I don't work here, I'm just wearing mine was in a park.
Speaker 3: I had to wear some iron suit and then I'm holding a sword and they go, Now we run at each other and pretend to die, and how is it just driving past the park looks like a loser running around in like an aluminium foil.
Speaker 4: They do that a cryald Castle. They actually get on the and they jows and they said to the man who was the jowster, they said, just for this little postcard segment, could you say, oh, Lauren, I'm going to fight for your love? And let the man in his chain made and his spear with his horse said, and I can't do that. I'm married. And they're like, no, no, it's just it's not real. It's just like a bit of just narrative for them. And he goes, no, I've got a wife already.
Speaker 3: As in a character wife, a real wife.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'd be really surprised if he had a real.
Speaker 4: Wife, she would be she'd be a Crowald Castle going to me.
Speaker 1: If Paul got down on one knee at the Bridgiton Experience get ready to party like it's eighteen thirteen with that hat, what would you say?
Speaker 3: Hard No again, it's a lie. It's a.
Speaker 15: Thank you for me?
Speaker 19: That is it?
Speaker 3: Twenty four past night. We're going to get out of here. Maloy's in next News is out. Melbourn's biggest game of Hide and Seek is on it is on a quarter of a million dollars up for grabs. It is not starting this week, but it is starting Melbourne very soon. Not yet. No, no, no, don't say I'm not good. It's your wing.
Speaker 4: Not today. Don't find us because where at work he is so at.
Speaker 3: Nov at some point in the studios up at some point.
Speaker 4: Maybe we'll be hiding us. Swear to God Louren and anyone would think to knock on officetal Louren.
Speaker 3: And I will go into hiding. Good luck you listen and over for clues. First person to find us knocks on the door, wins, you know what, I'm just going to turn the mike off, wins the money it's off.
Speaker 2: We will We've been silenced.
Speaker 3: We'll be going into hiding.
Speaker 4: I think Jesus it's back on.
Speaker 3: Who gave her a button?
Speaker 4: So all the buttons from the sound effects as are you excited? I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm nervous because of this one two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on her head. A quarter of a mending back to Melbourne's biggest game of hide and Seek is coming and over.
Speaker 4: Let's do it oil seeing tomorrow. Wow, thank you Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren Wake Up.
Speaker 3: Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred. Jason Lauren on socials,