Speaker 1: Let's talk all things super Bowl halftime entertainment.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clique fait.
Speaker 1: All I want to do is talk about all this stuff with you all the time. I don't watch super Bowl. No, I've got no interesting even though she.
Speaker 2: Will football thing, even though Tay's boy Trav was playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even even though.
Speaker 2: The Kansas City Chiefs actually to talk.
Speaker 1: About that, we haven't talked about it yet. We mentioned it booing. They booed her. That is so crass and bass.
Speaker 2: It's so bogan and common. I hate booing.
Speaker 1: You know why they boot though, because they're all men at the game, mainly so they don't walk.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, they're not fans of Tayn trapped to being together.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think it wouldn't be. I mean, look, it's never really cool. I was cooler now, but in general, remember Taylor, but Vegas swifty is never the coolest thing to be. No, true, and you know, and especially for a guy you know, the opposite.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's true.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's bad manners. The Halfwame entertainment was great. Kendrick Lamark killed it.
Speaker 2: It was just really cool.
Speaker 3: I thought swan like I just watched it. I'm like man, this is a cool performance.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of talk about whether or not he would play his disc track that he won all those Grammys for its against Drake your mate when you canna tell us about Drake by the way.
Speaker 2: In the three clickbait in now.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I gotta keep waiting anyway. I can't believe it. And of course he did play the dis track.
Speaker 2: Not like us.
Speaker 1: We're going to get to Oh my god, my favorite him and scissors out.
Speaker 2: On Saturday night. Oh yeah, so loud. I love it.
Speaker 1: Saturday night I was cleaning my Magic Mix with a toothbrush. This was glaring and as happy as a clam. Tell you who else is happy? Is that the end of the halftime?
Speaker 2: That is good good.
Speaker 1: I still am sad that we don't get to see the ads. I love it. I tell you who's happy as a Clamorbeck at Gibney she's having a crack at Dancing with the Star. Yeah, Krugs and Kruse and Chris. Oh, he's actually going to use his Channel seven contract money is it? They're actually getting in to do something. Do you remember that was a big story. Gorgeous doctor Chris Brown, the vet from I'm a celeb et cetera. Left that show Big Song and Dance. I'm going to Channel seven and we've never seen him again.
Speaker 2: I thought the guy I was going to host Sunrise with the carry on. That was sort of that followed his move.
Speaker 1: I feel like there was a Sunrise gig. There was some sort of renovation show a foot anyway. Anyway, Dancing with the Stars, the lineup is Britney Hockley, Felicity Ward, the comedian, and she's so great. She is. Oh my god, she starred in the Australian version of the Office. Your Favorite Harry.
Speaker 2: Garr Side, Why do you seem like?
Speaker 1: Favorite time seeing you? Goh my god, he's so hot.
Speaker 2: I just think he's a good looking dude.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Michael Usher. I love Michael Usher so much.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's huge that he's on there. That's like him and Gibney. That's top tier man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And Sean mccarloff. What in fact, Rebecca Gidney is not on this list? Maybe I made it up.
Speaker 2: Under Osha Gunsberg.
Speaker 1: H Gunsberg doing it. Sean mccarth is going to be hilarious. That's a really nice Castus O'Neill Susie O'Neill is in there. She's going to be super competitive. Wasn't she a swimmer?
Speaker 2: She was swany Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: So the Chrissy Swan Show, We're going to finally hear about Jack's Drake experience.
Speaker 2: Last year, Chrissy's clique fait.
Speaker 1: We're going to get to Drake and what all these headlines mean about forty five thousand dollars. But it is Super Bowl day to day and Charlie XCX appeared. She signed with Uber obviously because she did that amazing thing with Share No with Martha Stewart Mather Stewart. Sorry God, Uber's really whacking about some amazing ads recently, and also for Uber Eats, Charlie has broken down the NFL American football. How about I break it down in clup terms. So the quarterback he's like the DJ, he controls the vibe, bad quarterback, bad vibe.
Speaker 2: The defensive line man is sort of like a bouncer.
Speaker 1: I suppose you have to get past him if you want to score. Then there's the kicker who is like, you're really fun friends, that shows up and leaves after one drink.
Speaker 3: Oh, and the referee he's actually kind of fat.
Speaker 1: He has this stupy little out there and a whistle so cute the Titans. No translation needed, babe, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: She's so good. Her shows at the moment in australia's wanning because she's currently performing at laying Way festivals.
Speaker 2: Yes, they look so sick.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you're not going to that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying. That's my doll for this weekend.
Speaker 1: I feel sick for your lever.
Speaker 2: Shame.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to Drake. He is in the country. It is the hottest ticket in town.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Well, my Drake experience when he actually started Friday night because I had my friend Shuran's birthday, you know, ma on Batard, which we know Drake's been loving.
Speaker 2: And as I was walking out, Drake was walking he.
Speaker 1: Really yes, does he know that you've been the You've been the sound that the man behind the sound of breathing under the bushes. I've just been following him everywhere.
Speaker 2: He's actually looked really grumpy.
Speaker 3: That's just the word that comes to mind, Like he just has his frown and he's surrounded by like such a team. There were three black Sprinter vans that rocked up to the restaurant.
Speaker 1: And this is what I don't understand about entourages. Why does one man need so many people around him that would drive me crazy?
Speaker 3: Right, Like, surely one or two security guards are enough. The rest just looked like cleaner honor.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, go home time and let me have my steak with three different sources. Now tell me you ended up getting a ticket.
Speaker 3: Yes, my friend Bianko, who has a clothing brand, Banko Bridget She was going with a crew of gals, right, and one of the girls dropped out, So I got a three pm call yesterday She's like, Jackie, can come someone sick.
Speaker 2: I lost my mind.
Speaker 3: I'd been listening to Drake all weekend manifesting it. The show was unbelievable, Swanny in like, he really nailed. It's almost like you took I hate to say it, took a leaf out of your mate Taylor's books. Yeah, he really nailed hitting every album, like giving a selection of every album because he's got such a massive back catalog.
Speaker 1: Massive.
Speaker 3: But a highlight of the show was when he stopped down and spoke to some fans that had held up signs. Yeah, one fans sign was talking about his son Adonis, and he was so pleased with that that he awarded her twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Cat what well.
Speaker 4: Ill behalf of me and my son. We're gonna give you twenty five grand for your family and from Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 4: And then for the girl in the bat. For the girl in the bat, she had to kiss me as my birthday sign. I can't really see you from here, so I can't judge if I'm kiss you. I can't really see you. It's a tough read on the kiss. But what I am gonna do is, I'm gonna give you twenty I'm gonna give you twenty grand, and I'm gonna pay for a birthday dinner for you and all your friends.
Speaker 2: Imagine being able to just do that.
Speaker 1: Where would you go if he gave you a dinner anywhere?
Speaker 2: Like I was gonna say it, Probably go to Amazon because I know he loves it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, you'd get to see him as well as also, yes, very exciting. Well do you what would you give the concert out of ten?
Speaker 2: Probably a nine point five wow?
Speaker 1: And have you just been listening to it non stop? Like after you saw Troy Sea arm Well.
Speaker 3: I haven't had a second too, because I sort of left the concert when to bed, then came to work.
Speaker 2: But tonight right of course. Yeah, Sunday night really puts a handbrake on my life.
Speaker 1: It really does, doesn't it. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Have a beautiful night in Sydney at my Swan tuning to Christy on fift tomorrow.
Speaker 2: If you're in Sydney outpals Ricky, League, Tim and Joel.
Speaker 3: Are up next.
Speaker 1: See ya. Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Don Are You