Speaker 1: Let's go clicking.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clickbait.
Speaker 3: While since I've heard Arnold Schwarzenegger he's sat down with, I always forget the name of this show. It's like it slips my mind. What happens?
Speaker 2: No watch what happens like?
Speaker 3: What happens like? Because I want to be like, what happens next? What in the world is going on with Andy Coch.
Speaker 1: I just get no idea.
Speaker 4: It's a great show, but I feel like it's designed for Bravo fans because it's generally just How's Wives and vander Punk Rules stars et Cetera.
Speaker 3: Agreed, but you know, Arnold Schwarzenegger is the gift that keeps on giving his sat down and really answered some of the questions that we've always wanted to know, like what was the favorite movie that he's ever released?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't have a favorite. Sometimes you have a favorite movie. Let's Terminia too, But it was a miserable the film. I did not have a good time doing that in Fuba enjoyed from day one through the last day of filming. I enjoyed there. It was just so funny of it. The cast and the pig on the set was so fun.
Speaker 1: With that cast.
Speaker 3: He seems like a really nice man. He does, because it's very easy to forget that scandal. Yes, that he had a full relationship and a second family with the with the highed help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, extraordinary. It happens.
Speaker 1: It does happen, you know, it does happen.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of Fuba though.
Speaker 3: No, I'm thinking, is he there to plug it? Like there's two seasons. It started in twenty twenty three. Maybe there's a second season or something coming.
Speaker 2: He's on message.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels like that to me because nobody's heard of fuber.
Speaker 1: No, it's got the pig on the set.
Speaker 2: Everyone's so much fun.
Speaker 1: I know. Also, I mean, how much fun is a pig on the set?
Speaker 3: Also, he talked about how much money he got from the film that made in the most money.
Speaker 2: What film earned the biggest paycheck?
Speaker 5: Number one? It was twins, Yes, y twins. Because we had got no money and no salary. You got to play bit ownership exactly visits the back end and it was fantastic. We went all the way through the bank with that one.
Speaker 2: Yes, did you make more than twenty million on that one?
Speaker 5: We have much more coming though, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: More than forty million.
Speaker 5: It was more than that years. It was more than any movie I've ever.
Speaker 3: Made, hundreds of millions apparently, Wow, have you seen it?
Speaker 1: Twins?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Do you know the premise?
Speaker 2: No, because it's Jenny DeVito as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, so Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger are twins separated at birth.
Speaker 1: It's the funniest film. I remember when it came out. I just couldn't believe my eyes.
Speaker 4: Nineteen eighty eight. Is it one of those films though, that like I will go back and watch and.
Speaker 2: Think it's lame. You know, sometimes I don't stand the testimony.
Speaker 1: Yees, yeah, some of them don't age well. I don't know. I think it would.
Speaker 3: I think it would stand up. I do because Danny DeVito is always.
Speaker 1: Funny and Arnold's a great actor. You can't take that away from him.
Speaker 2: And his son is now as well. I really enjoyed his sogning the White Lotus.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did see in that little thing.
Speaker 3: What one of the viewer questions was, what was it really like to see that awkward scene that really yeah in White Lotus? And I want to know his answer. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Let's let's want to find out at three fifty and clickbait. Yes, let's do that. Let's listen in house. I'm interested as well.
Speaker 3: Also, Arnold Schwarzenegger said gorgeous things about Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 1: He dated. She dated his son for a while, and he was just absolutely glowing, glowing. I like that.
Speaker 2: That's him quite respectable.
Speaker 3: Jeff Bezos and Laurence Santrell are going ahead with their wedding in Venice, despite Venetians being very very upset about it. They've hung a little banner over the pont or something saying no space for Bezos.
Speaker 1: Get it, yeah, But to conquer that, I.
Speaker 3: Think he has sent a little note everybody that is joining him in his nuptills. He says, we're excited for you to join us. We've got one earlier request. Please no gifts.
Speaker 4: I mean, mate, in what world are people bringing you to a gift?
Speaker 3: I mean there is no Stanley Rogers Cutler reset for you, Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 4: Although I would love to rock up with a card with an Amazon voucherina haha. Or yes, a space ship just send them both back to space.
Speaker 1: Just a slow cooking, you know.
Speaker 2: H Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they're saying, you know, please no gifts, just donate to the Venice office of your NESCo, talking about, you know, maintaining the beautiful waterways, La la la.
Speaker 1: The I mean that has clearly been leaked to the meeting. They have done the people of Venus off their pace.
Speaker 2: That's a pr exercise.
Speaker 1: And what would you like to say about the design?
Speaker 4: So offended and upset with the graphic and like we've just established this is a they know this has been lated, they've put this out there, but the graphic they have released it on is disgusting. It's a white square with like writing shore but these ugly butterfly pictures, some ugly Venetian boats.
Speaker 1: I've got to say.
Speaker 4: It's so we live in a world where canvar is so readily available, your billionaires pay a graphic designer.
Speaker 1: The font choice is unforgivable.
Speaker 2: What do you think what font is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's cursive, something like for the Love of God's Century, Gothic or health the minimum.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's not put the Chrissy's clique fait.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about Arnold Schwarzenegger again. He's obviously doing the rounds for something, not nonec.
Speaker 2: Doing what I'm just reading that we can talk about Hugh Jackman in Dead next. We were just talking about it just got kick.
Speaker 1: Now we might not be who knows that. I'm going to surprise you with who I mentioned next.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I wrote down the name of that show so that I don't get it wrong.
Speaker 1: Don't don't tell.
Speaker 2: Me d White Lotus.
Speaker 3: No, he went on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you got it.
Speaker 3: Yes, So he went on that, And we've already spoken about it in the previous hour. But I wanted to know what Arnold thought of his son being in such a confronting scene in White Lotus.
Speaker 2: What was your honest reaction to your son Patrick's brotherly love scene in the White Lotus?
Speaker 5: Well again, I mean he looked at me, Cory, and he said, well help daddy, so amaze?
Speaker 2: What me doing it too? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you ever did you have a brotherly love scene in your career?
Speaker 5: The brother live but the me in the where I exposed myself Yes, a few times.
Speaker 2: If you helped Duddy, I just don't. I don't think that's what he thought, you're so delirious.
Speaker 1: I just loved this.
Speaker 3: He thought that he's being asked about how did you feel about seeing your son's dial on television?
Speaker 1: That wasn't what he was very asked. But that's what if it helps.
Speaker 2: Ernie.
Speaker 4: And also I love on when Andy Comen is interviewing guests and they give nonsensical answers. Yeah, he's a little bit like, he gets a bit like he's like, yes, okay, what are you actually talking about?
Speaker 2: Arnie?
Speaker 3: You know that reminds me the way he says da reminds me of my favorite articles.
Speaker 1: Nigga film is kindergarten.
Speaker 3: Cop okay, and he plays like a you know, a KINDI teacher and it's hysterical and one of the lines it me and my best friends still say it all the time to each other.
Speaker 1: He goes, who's MyD and what does it do? Who is my mother?
Speaker 3: And anyway, I told you i'd surprise you with the next story, and it is, of course Hugh Jackman in generally Foinness.
Speaker 2: What's the update?
Speaker 3: Officially finalized their divorce. It's very sad.
Speaker 4: It's really sad, and I wish them all the best for their future relationships.
Speaker 2: We're getting out of here.
Speaker 3: And we are going to go because she has asked specifically, Deb has.
Speaker 2: Regulates him and John of needs have a great night.
Speaker 3: Check out The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Do you