Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, what is the salutation?
Speaker 2: Really? Sure?
Speaker 3: Actually, see we stayed on here late today.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 4: Indeed, Clint played back to back triple bangers.
Speaker 2: Nathaniel's here, Oh, Nathaniel present, Nathaniel.
Speaker 4: I can't I'm in Brisbane and I can't see all. I can see Kelsey next to Clint. Are you calling a Kelsey.
Speaker 1: In the Mike Kel's dog, Mace Dog, Mace Dog, Kels Dog, Nate dog, h Nate dog dog. We were going to the footy tonight, but that's been cabborched. Thinking pub for the Hawks?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Thinking you just you two?
Speaker 2: Do you want to come?
Speaker 5: I'm in Sydney, Thank goodness.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, guys, it's a long way from the pub. But have you seen Margot Robbie this morning at the premiere of her new film? Everyone get on your Instagram right now. I'm sending you a d.
Speaker 3: M oh my godfather.
Speaker 4: Clant sending it to everyone, Hang on, blazehold she's in like you know how they call it the naked dress?
Speaker 3: Is Macy there? My sending it to her two, sending it to n Cans. Hello there, I've sent it to everyone in the studio. I think, Oh, Kelly hang on, Oh my god, Oh like, seriously, look how amazing she looks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the naked dress you could see Old beautiful Journey is what it's called.
Speaker 3: Look at her.
Speaker 4: She's the hottest person in the world. I'm absolutely sure of it. Did you see you can see.
Speaker 2: Her bottom can butt them.
Speaker 3: It's got a diamond.
Speaker 5: Step bottom, just her cheese and Chi's.
Speaker 3: Like, she's pretty up there. She was pretty.
Speaker 2: She's up there looking down.
Speaker 3: She is pretty, saucy and ball street. She's wearing Georgia Money, who's just passed away as well. I wonder if it's.
Speaker 2: An omarkbut George would be tribute to George.
Speaker 3: Out of control to.
Speaker 2: Be on that way when I go, Jesus.
Speaker 3: Wow, what is this movie? Big, beautiful, bold Journey about five stars?
Speaker 5: It's about George.
Speaker 3: The diamonds and they got that up quickly.
Speaker 4: They turned that around fast, big outside.
Speaker 5: What's that a crystal shop?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think the mother said, where do they get the charms? That's it?
Speaker 5: That's it or.
Speaker 3: You and I gonna love this.
Speaker 2: I can never do this.
Speaker 4: This new Margot Robbie film Clint sounds like us through a surprising twist of fate. Single strangers, Sarah and David get to relive important moments from their respective paths, illuminating how they got to where they are.
Speaker 3: Jesus, rom com drama.
Speaker 4: Looks amazing and you're going to hate it, Jas, but Clint and I are going to absolutely Colin Farrell, Margo, Robbie.
Speaker 5: I frof this morning at how many trade's called having watched some right turn pretty? That was funny.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that great?
Speaker 4: I knew it the misso soups because Paul goes, what's his ship? And then he's like, hang on second, so he's dady. I'm like, Oh, you're into this. You're trying to piece it all together.
Speaker 5: Wait until you get to Yeah, you've got so much You've got so much watching to do, Lauren.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited. Well, everyone has said to me, you have to write it out to season three.
Speaker 5: Question question you said you'd been watching on the plane, Lauren, Because there's only certain streaming services that let you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Prime you can download.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can you can download, and Primes you can't stand made at nine about that.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't think they like me at the moment.
Speaker 3: Well, now's a good time to give them some honest feedback.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what I'm sorry. You need to get onto your mates in the digital department.
Speaker 2: What's happened and what's the fucking word now? From nine now or happening now?
Speaker 1: So the other day I was trying to watch the news. This is at seven thirty, Lauren, seven thirty maybe even still wasn't up, still wasn't up to download seven plus, which was a whole ordeal. And I had that night's news ready to give them. Yeah, I didn't have a choice, like an hour.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: You should be able to go when the news is on. You should.
Speaker 4: If you get home at six fifteen and you want to watch the news, you should be able to go on nine down watch from the beginning.
Speaker 2: You should. You can on Fox they like you, you.
Speaker 5: Can, I accuse of great service.
Speaker 3: You cannot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's still got the Fox, not like you at Fox.
Speaker 3: Teel does still exist?
Speaker 2: We have vision?
Speaker 3: It doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I love my Fox tail. I think that was we can watch now if you've got THEO and wasn't that the slaked?
Speaker 2: I love my Fox Tell Fox look Foxtel go. So is that the new IK? What do you want to watch Nickelodeon, what's the what's the movie on?
Speaker 5: Standby you?
Speaker 2: Showtime? And then show time to which two hours later.
Speaker 4: These days, it's right if you you can watch it later.
Speaker 3: That was great. That was great year.
Speaker 5: That was Okay, there's the Disney Channel. Just come on, they're all on on right now?
Speaker 2: So can I get nine on here?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Here were go?
Speaker 1: This is going to be like when I stay at a fucking motel and I hit on Movies Premiere and that it says, I'm sorry, your subscription doesn't include this channel.
Speaker 5: What do we got?
Speaker 2: September five? The Last Journey, The Making of Gladiat.
Speaker 5: This is hang on. This is in the What.
Speaker 3: You got the Cheap Box?
Speaker 5: National Geographic?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, upgrade to watch of course.
Speaker 3: They're all streaming, though.
Speaker 2: God, I'm going to go, I'm going to get a haircut eleven fifteen.
Speaker 3: You're gonna make it a You're going to bendy go to a haircut or something. It's nine thirty.
Speaker 2: Why's Fox? I've got brunch with the wife beforehand?
Speaker 3: Fact to us, why are you and your wife having brunch?
Speaker 2: She wants to return the jacket to Henny. Oh yeah, for the brown one. So we're meeting in Pram for breakfast and I'm going to shut off and get a haircut.
Speaker 3: Lush, lush.
Speaker 5: Where are you going to eat? Pram?
Speaker 2: I don't know where?
Speaker 5: Should we eat?
Speaker 3: In pran Her place?
Speaker 4: There's that place on the corner where Henny is. If you walk towards Chapel Street, there's that cafe on the corner, which is really good?
Speaker 3: Is it Sonny? In Melbourne today, it's.
Speaker 1: Always in the dark at this time of the day. Gravel streets always a bit to.
Speaker 3: Go to the rack cafe next door?
Speaker 2: Isn't that more of a lunch?
Speaker 3: But there's a little providor next door like a little cafe.
Speaker 2: Isn't so hang on, that's not the actual restaurant.
Speaker 4: Yeahs on Gravel Street next or I don't know if you can dine in. I thought it was like a cafe next.
Speaker 2: So where's the actual There is the restaurant.
Speaker 4: And then next door to it, if you listen, there's like an entra cock cafe and then they've got GG across the road upstairs, which is.
Speaker 2: Where's the breast? I'd love to do Angus and bond.
Speaker 3: That's lunch, That's fine. Lunch. But that place, what about you could go to Clint?
Speaker 4: What is the place next to that called where my brother had his fortieth The guys that aren't electric ROSSI used to la ROSSI.
Speaker 2: You know what, I actually prefer to drag it out after the haircut and lunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why don't you do that?
Speaker 2: I'm just getting the wings.
Speaker 3: Push it back and it's Friday. You can have a little cocktail you.
Speaker 2: Need to do.
Speaker 3: You're also going to be rushing, Jason.
Speaker 2: I need a clean up.
Speaker 3: You're not going to get out till ten?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: Laughter and have a wine, drolling.
Speaker 2: And bond Y.
Speaker 5: This is my jump. I've got six more Sydney trips to do.
Speaker 2: Is that it?
Speaker 5: That's it?
Speaker 2: Should we all come for you? Last day?
Speaker 5: Should pop up on the couch like how can.
Speaker 2: They get their husbands?
Speaker 1: And we're so watch him every Saturday and Sunday with.
Speaker 4: Lauren, and we're so glad we won this battle with Channel nine to keep him. We won the tug of war. I'd be very happy to say that to my old bosses as well, and.
Speaker 1: Another one and then they'll do that thing where they're like, oh, well you can have him.
Speaker 4: Or we could find out where dan Ansy is doing the weather and we could crush it. And like, if they don't want us on it, we'll do like a flash mob in the backyard.
Speaker 3: In the back out.
Speaker 1: I'll just bring Argie and like he's yours, had the kids and they're just crawling all over the couch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why don't we do that?
Speaker 4: And they will do a Sunday lunch in Sydney and then we'll did a show from Sydney on the Monday.
Speaker 2: Where you were doing in Sydney? Here, where's that restaurant?
Speaker 3: There's not one.
Speaker 5: Phone away the state restaurant. Have to put your phones away, and then.
Speaker 2: Where is that? Actually, there is a state restaurant I want to go to.
Speaker 5: You have to put you because you nude? No, not sorry, I'm not sorry, right, I'd love to dine nude.
Speaker 3: I have heard Brodie's house.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: Would you dine nude, Nate? No, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to see other people nude eating their food.
Speaker 4: Looking at Jason Clinton, it would put me off my phone. I'm not fucking going to a restaurant and will look at it's.
Speaker 5: Dark, you can't see anything.
Speaker 3: One of my mates how do you eat?
Speaker 2: You get completely naked on an island for thirty days, I.
Speaker 3: Reckon by about day ten.
Speaker 5: I do it.
Speaker 3: It'd stopped looking after a week. Give up.
Speaker 5: I'd give it a girl.
Speaker 2: You can get Willie out on that.
Speaker 3: Black dating show. There was that dating show where you went into a dark room.
Speaker 5: Note dating in the dark, Dating in the dark.
Speaker 3: You're sure on that. Yeah, you fall in love for you.
Speaker 5: Straight around.
Speaker 2: You can't be getting, You can't be the sotel Bitt. Hey, guys, you welcome to the Western, the Western, not the Wang. All right, we must go, We must go.
Speaker 3: Have a great weekend, great weekend, run.
Speaker 5: Lauren.
Speaker 4: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.