Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jon Lauren starting morning the right away.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning and guys, welcome to the long.
Speaker 4: Weekend Morning.
Speaker 3: To Break. We should I'll tell you what driving home yesterday pasted Albert Park here in the car.
Speaker 5: It's so good, isn't it?
Speaker 3: People everywhere? There is a vibe in this city.
Speaker 5: I was out and about Melbourne last.
Speaker 6: Night and Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Mum going a weeknight.
Speaker 7: I went to Lucy Lou Oh yeah for dinner with I haven't heard about that place in a while.
Speaker 5: My friend Rita Aura, who is in town for the Grand Prix.
Speaker 3: Rita Aura, are that accent?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 7: She's gonna try and swing past today, pop in and maybe played out on Monday.
Speaker 5: Catch up there. She's gonna have a little sleep in this morning.
Speaker 6: Just arrived shovel.
Speaker 3: Decide how big the night was last night between Rita and Lauren. Right, If Rita arrives before nine, we know it was a decent not if you don't hear on today's show. If you don't hear it on today's show, I means she's popped by after nine with that to record it, which means mom went hard.
Speaker 6: Who's jet legged?
Speaker 5: You or her feel jet a couple of cocky teas. Actually, like in the city, she goes, what is this? We're walking?
Speaker 7: Should have been to Melbourne before? Oh, really, we're walking up Flinders Lane. I was like, since we've got a whole city. Flinder's Lane was jam packed full of people. Every restaurant was like, she's that.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to do the accent.
Speaker 3: Why is this.
Speaker 2: Very English?
Speaker 7: She's never been to Melbourne, Melbourne first time, many many, She's picked a bloody good weekend she's performing on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, in contrast to that, I cooked spaghetti bolonnaise, sat on the couch and what's and watched this Once beat the Blues last night.
Speaker 3: Now, it was close at the start.
Speaker 1: It was like they started so well, but they forgot there were two halves, Yeah, the first half and the second half.
Speaker 3: An opener, I know we're on.
Speaker 6: Charlie gets stuck into his old teammates.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the captain run up to him and he just absolutely through him like a tiny little piece of rag doll.
Speaker 5: Bang down.
Speaker 3: So here's the go coming up today. We're a lot to get across. We're going to talk footy, of course, Formula one. We've got your tickets to get you front and center on Sunday and that VIP package to give away. Heah, we do. Do you know what?
Speaker 6: As I was saying in the five point thirty half hour that you're mere Jason.
Speaker 5: Drink pre drinks this morning, going straight to the business.
Speaker 1: We've got all the tickets are We've got Footy tickets to Sunday night, the mcg the Pies and the Sayers.
Speaker 6: It's one tickets. And we've got Harry Starles tickets.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 5: Harry's new albums out.
Speaker 6: Guys, we love the new album.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard it overnight.
Speaker 3: We've got a song. I'll tell you what. We're going to play some Harry music on the new album through the morning and yes, later on, not yet, later on this morning your chance to win Harry tickets.
Speaker 7: Let's all remember, let's all remember when new music Dropsy Aperture took me quite some listens.
Speaker 3: I agree now I hear it about I love it. I thought he was.
Speaker 5: I was like, he's he all right?
Speaker 3: I thought he was on the game. But he's okay, he is great.
Speaker 5: I love that song. Now he's dancing, He's got me dancing.
Speaker 3: It's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it took a couple of listens.
Speaker 3: Yes exactly, but so I like this one. Harry Styles The Waiting Game. Also later on, this is brand new Harry Styles. Also later on this morning, Clinton and I race the Red Bull Formula One team.
Speaker 5: Yes, I saw it. Oh did I laugh?
Speaker 3: Look? How did we look in racing seats?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Did I laugh? Said red Ball? She was tight. Here it is brand new Harry Stars The Waiting Game. Well when your tickets. Later on this morning here on over thoughts, feelings, emotions.
Speaker 5: Nice for Friday morning.
Speaker 3: It's chill vibe. Yeah, it's easy.
Speaker 5: And that song is my wake up alone.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the album party or night just go occasionally? Yeah, love Love part.
Speaker 5: Something very similar to that.
Speaker 3: If it's not that, because that felt like, you know, party or night song. Four in the morning with children, aw, Thanks you for having us over a lot of time. Four in the morning never never started.
Speaker 5: No time we're getting up to go to work. That's the same, That's what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, Thanks having us over loow.
Speaker 5: We've got to get the name of the album.
Speaker 6: The album kiss all the Time, disc go Occasionally.
Speaker 3: We won't kissing a four o'clock.
Speaker 5: The disco it's like kiss all the time, kissing all.
Speaker 6: I love to kiss all the time.
Speaker 3: I liked it in the past.
Speaker 6: You're kissing occasionally and discoing all the time.
Speaker 3: More disc going, Harry, start disc going. Let's be honest, the waiting game on Nova. We're going to be playing brand new Harry throughout the morning. And yes, Harry tickets a little bit later on Clint, thanks for carrying the torch of doing pre drinks. I slipt through four alarms.
Speaker 5: You slipt through the alarm four?
Speaker 7: Well, they sometimes when your vowl is down, the alarm goes off at this like low. It's a low level sound, and it almost feels like sleeping juicing.
Speaker 3: I've got I got four tenths snooze. You deserve it. Four twenty five, wake up for twenty six? Get up? You're late.
Speaker 7: Do you actually have notes on it? Yeah, that's you must have had it on the volume, must have been right down.
Speaker 1: My watch vibrates as well, so that's sort of second grand It's just a light vibration.
Speaker 3: Don't like the rest. I don't like wearing technology.
Speaker 5: He doesn't like wearables.
Speaker 3: I don't like the wearable.
Speaker 5: Except remember he had he bought an Apple what she wore at once.
Speaker 3: He did too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like what happened.
Speaker 3: It's in the draw. I just I don't like wearables. Okay, I don't want chips on me.
Speaker 5: You love chips on me? What do you mean those chips on microaches?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sleep you mentioned the American Beauty posted them with.
Speaker 5: Kettle honey chicken?
Speaker 8: Did you?
Speaker 1: We're off to the God Prix today. Now it's a beautiful day. Have you have you cured your anxiety? Because last night, Laura and I got a text from Jas because he just watched Sherry Lee on the news do the weather, and he was really worried about his choice.
Speaker 5: And sea Sucker suit. I had a melk. I had a similar meltdown. I don't know what. I still don't know what I'm wearing today.
Speaker 3: What I got to go home?
Speaker 6: You're got to go home, going home.
Speaker 5: I'm going I'm going home to get We're just going from here. We're not going from here anymore.
Speaker 6: So we're going to meet you there, clearly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I meet you there. I'm not coming Oh my goodness, you know the other pro I'm going to go sit by pool. No, no, no, I love it.
Speaker 7: I'm very excited to spend the day with you two, but I got to go home first this morning. It's hard being a chick, right, I'm like, you, guys, just what did you throw?
Speaker 5: A pair of pants and his T shirt?
Speaker 1: Well, I went shopping yesterday a new top. So I've got a new top from Caliber.
Speaker 5: Well, aren't you going to look the part?
Speaker 6: Just and a pair of Chino's.
Speaker 5: I knew you were going to do a Chino today.
Speaker 3: You skateboard there, we're getting an uber. Sorry, don't I bought in three white shirts because I'm not sure which one fits.
Speaker 5: I just grabbed the Yeah, great idea.
Speaker 7: Well, I have to go home because I last night was like I got home from dinner and I couldn't find what I wanted, and then something wasn't id and then I'm a girl, you know.
Speaker 5: I was like, I need all the things, the hair and.
Speaker 6: The things, and I was like, we'll see you at three o'clock.
Speaker 5: To have post drinks. Yea post race drinks.
Speaker 3: At your place where you're still getting ready.
Speaker 5: It's just watching at my house on the case.
Speaker 1: I'll bring my Mercedes around, you know what, and park it in the backyard. What can be the Mercedes Land.
Speaker 3: I'm still gonna wear my suit over to yours.
Speaker 7: You know what, We'll fire up the Ninja slushi and we'll get we'll get some hard solos.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to sweat it out.
Speaker 5: I'll get porked barbecue and you can make some of those steaks and put in paper.
Speaker 3: Cup for you. Love it, love it, No, no, no, we must go, we must.
Speaker 5: I might just be a little lakes. I've got to go home. Listen to Harry on the way home. I'm coming. I'm excited. It's a great day.
Speaker 3: Honestly. The vibe yesterday when I was driving home through Albert Park and I could hear there was at the F two's racing est f F three they have and the V eights.
Speaker 5: It was the poorsh Career Cup care Cup.
Speaker 3: Well, the hour was out in force. It was just a cool vine.
Speaker 5: The city was pumping. Melbourne is a love maybe.
Speaker 3: It is indeed, So coming up this morning, your chance to win your way to the Formula one. We're going to do that a little bit later on. We'll do it just after seven. So I actually listening. And yes, Clinton and I the other day were invited to the roof of Crown to go in drift cards and race the Red Bull team. Do you know what a drift card is?
Speaker 5: I do, yeah, because I saw it on our socials.
Speaker 3: It's to go cut it drifts. It's very hard to drive.
Speaker 7: You slide into car parks, sittings. Now I've seen the drivers drifting the drift carts and now very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't actually slide into a car park like a small space. We didn't do that the anxiety of God, because you don't any people.
Speaker 3: We got told, hey, guys, you're going to go down there and the Red Bull drivers are going to take you for a little hot in these cars. And when we got there, what you.
Speaker 5: Thought you were in the sidecart? Clip in the brain, that's all.
Speaker 3: And Clinton, I look at the carts card, I don't think people. And then all of a sudden, this lady comes out nowhere and goes, okay, guys, just gonna put on your racing suits and helmets. We're going to get you in your carts.
Speaker 5: Well sorry, what I'm so glad I didn't go.
Speaker 1: Imagine and Lauren, there were so many people there, and there was drones and there were cameras and just then there were some old colleagues of Mind from Channel nine rocked up to shoot a story and I'm like, I'm not in front.
Speaker 5: Of you having a turn in the car.
Speaker 6: Someway from New Zealand as well.
Speaker 5: DJ Fisher was in a car.
Speaker 3: Fish out to go. Fish was good, very good. We were we go is that Fish? We can't tell he's got a helmet on. And then you just hear, yeah, yeah it's Fish. We record a chat with Fish. You're gonna hear it a bit later on in the show. In fact, we asked him about your driving.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if I've ever driven him anyway, have.
Speaker 3: Well he answered that question. You'll hear it coming up. Welcome Morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 9: This is No.
Speaker 3: Over one hundred. You're on the air with Jase and Lauren Clet's here as well. If one weather for you Friday, Blue Sky Sunshine tops to twenty five. We love that.
Speaker 10: American Express presents Lakeside Festival at the Formula One featuring Marat and Logic one thousand on Thursday, March vivees it gets still available at grandfree dot com today.
Speaker 4: Use Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 7: It's not what we're doing right now. We are going to read for your tickets a little later on though, Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I love that it took us all five minutes to real well.
Speaker 7: I well, no, I realized straight away because it said tom Thursday and that was yesterday.
Speaker 3: Cool. Let's try this one.
Speaker 2: Cogan Switch Week deals are on now.
Speaker 7: Get revenge on your overpriced providers with unmissible deals on mobile, internet, energy and law hits at Cogan dot com and Switch today Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 2: Make a switch like a switch.
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys, we've got.
Speaker 5: A little Friday itist today.
Speaker 3: What do you know? What things happen?
Speaker 5: Ta cares.
Speaker 3: We're above the line this morning. We're a positive the line.
Speaker 5: Before a long weekend.
Speaker 3: Just a little slip of the finger and something you know, bad happens. Well, if that's the case, let's just go right.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you must.
Speaker 5: Come on all right.
Speaker 7: We're playing the Cogan game. Come on, we are playing Making in the Box, Make the Switch Melbourne. Now, Clint, Jason and I have all been given a box. One of us has a mobile phone in the box. The other two have nothing in our boxes. We have to try and convince our call that we're the one with the mobile phone. If they are correct, they win. They win big Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Let me check my I'll say is I'm actually I'm getting sick of having the item in the box.
Speaker 6: Like it's happened so much this week. Well it's happened so much. I will say that it's not your regulation phone.
Speaker 5: No, it's a Samsung.
Speaker 1: It's not a Samsung because I bought it. It's not it's gonna knock your socks off.
Speaker 3: It's an iPhone and it's in my box. It's not because I haven't had it all week and I threw my toys yesterday. So Brodie has put it.
Speaker 7: There's a reason they don't give you things in your box because you don't know where you are or what day it is.
Speaker 5: I know that has proven one minute.
Speaker 3: I know that, But yesterday after you left, I threw my toys and I was like, hey, guys, can I I want the item?
Speaker 5: Well that doesn't surprise me because you are.
Speaker 3: A big boby. And finally they have delivered that.
Speaker 7: If you've met our team, you would know they would never give Jason, which is exactly he's given his nemesis me.
Speaker 5: The phone in the box.
Speaker 3: They've not given you the phone.
Speaker 5: Had the phone success?
Speaker 3: Do you know? I just point out. Whoever's phone this is gives me anxiety because there's no case on it. People, That raw dog of phone freaked me. Smash the screen, kidding yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm the only one that people can trust because I have told the truth all week and the tech is tecking that.
Speaker 3: So you got home at eleven on Monday, you got home at one a m. You're lied.
Speaker 6: That's not about the tech.
Speaker 3: No, no, but you can't be trusted.
Speaker 6: You can't be trust I can in this segment.
Speaker 5: You can't, all right, Eileen? Who has a phone in there?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: What are we thinking of any trust in the team?
Speaker 6: We love? Well?
Speaker 2: We both are trusting you, Lauren. Lauren, Yeah, you're our faith. So Laurens, please don't let us stay out.
Speaker 10: Sorry everyone, Lauren, do.
Speaker 3: You have the phone?
Speaker 5: I'm still going to be your favorite. If I was lying, I don't have to sorry, but I'm glad.
Speaker 3: I Tasha, good morning, Good morning morning. How are you going? With how many times I have to say I think I'm going with Jayce? Hey, Tash? No, I mean let's wait, let's wait. Josh like to go with it?
Speaker 5: Might be me?
Speaker 11: Please?
Speaker 5: Are you Steven Brad?
Speaker 3: Guys? One thousand dollars to drop a Cogan coming your way, brother here, how are you?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, look at the phone new kivene. Oh god, it's it's an old school.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Hello, Cogan Switch week deals are on all right now. I get revenge on your oble price providers with unmissible deals on mobile, internet, energy and more. God, they do everything at Cogan Headicogan dot com and switch today.
Speaker 5: Get everything there because it's clicking awesome exactly.
Speaker 3: It is click and autome awesome.
Speaker 5: I love that logo.
Speaker 6: You click it awesome.
Speaker 3: Just go on twenty eight past six. We'll check you around the work and the latest didn't news next and then still to come this morning when your way to the Formula one. We've got Harry Styles tickets and we will get you inside the g for Collingwood's game on Sunday. It is all coming up on Nova morning. Everyone do a leaper there on Nova it is twenty one to seven. We I do want to thanks mate to show already expressed.
Speaker 5: Guys, it's Friday before a long weekend. How good.
Speaker 3: It's not just Friday, it's Friday morning after footy is back.
Speaker 4: First game, first win of the year, Sydney Swamps. Welcome Charlie.
Speaker 3: It was nice last night. I was with you Clinton, I was made a bit of dinner, sat down.
Speaker 1: Is a good night, just to chill and get back to basics, watching the footy right in the world again.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't have any coldies last night. I had my fill on Monday or Sunday night. It was it was just, it was it was comforting having footy back right. And last night the Swan's played the Blues at the SCG. Now this is a big match for Carlton because you know, they wanted to prove a point after a season of not so much urmoil but disappointment last year. They wanted to prove they've turned a corner.
Speaker 3: They did that the first half.
Speaker 6: They did in the first half.
Speaker 5: That's good, Paul said. They look great in the first time.
Speaker 1: They looked they were you know, they're up by ten points at halftime. They kicked the first two goals of the second half. I might it's a year of the blue bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I thought we could be on here, but then they sort of stopped.
Speaker 5: I'm just stopped.
Speaker 6: Well, Sydney kicked twelve goals in the third quarter of Lauren including a couple to a former blue blood in Charlie Kurno. And this is how it all went down.
Speaker 8: Then you don't recruit against his old side directly in some thirty side outing things at home, they streamed and everywhere go.
Speaker 3: Three what seeds?
Speaker 1: Listen to the crowd. That was that was a huge raw. Charlie loved and he beat his chest, did he? And all of a sudden, the cart and heads just dropped.
Speaker 3: Oh mate, It was sort of.
Speaker 1: Like bumping into an ex what was weird at a pub? You know, like for that first encounter, that's a horrible.
Speaker 3: You forget it, no, and you hope they've blown out since the breaker, and.
Speaker 5: Then you look when you realize you.
Speaker 6: Charlie did look good and as it turns out, the Swans, his new team, had the last laugh.
Speaker 5: So do the Swans look good for the season.
Speaker 3: Well, against the Blues, they were.
Speaker 1: They were dogged by injury last year, so that was sort of their excuse. But they they're they're gonna be right up there with the Lions and the Sunnies, who are also favorites.
Speaker 5: On my Tigers.
Speaker 3: The Tigers will be.
Speaker 5: They're actually rebuilding the Ovals.
Speaker 3: They are that's what I mean. They've really taken to this rebranding.
Speaker 1: The Tigers are going to open their season next week against the Blues. Sorry, the Mighty Tigers against the not so mighty Blues next week at the MCG.
Speaker 5: We must go Mighty Tigers.
Speaker 3: If you lose against the Blues next week, forget about it.
Speaker 6: It just feels I mean Sunday afternoon after this, so basically how Sunday evening exactly? How big is Sunday?
Speaker 1: We've got the Grand Prix which finishes and then he starts straight away.
Speaker 7: I wonder if anyone's doing a double header straight from one to the thirteen twenty four ten. If you're doing the double header straight from Albert Park to the MCG, oh, that's a big don that's a big day.
Speaker 5: But it's public holiday on Monday, so why not go and live large Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I didn't even think of that. Yeah, you'd be all day at the.
Speaker 5: Track straight across.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: Last night I was trying to get into the city for dinner and I was like half of Melbourne shut off with albert Park Lake because there was all the Grand Prix traffic and then the Melbourne storm.
Speaker 5: With the Melbourne Storm play a game by the traffic was.
Speaker 1: Like, now that's twenty twenty four, twenty four years they have won in round one. Isn't that a credible record and legacy for Craig Bellamy twenty four?
Speaker 5: Has he been the coach for twenty four years?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Ever since he starting on he's been he never left Melbourne, Craig belly ache.
Speaker 5: For twenty four years.
Speaker 3: Yea, and they've won opening round or whatever around Like, what's.
Speaker 6: So shocking about that? I was Channel nine for twenty four years.
Speaker 7: If you went the coach, No, he started at the bottom and worked out. But twenty four years is main coach? Like coaches get punted after that five years?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah it.
Speaker 5: Did he start at the inception of the Melbourne.
Speaker 6: No, no, he didn't know. He came in after a few years.
Speaker 5: But ever since he started that.
Speaker 6: Yeh, twenty four years they went by like forty eight points.
Speaker 3: But yeels also what does that just do for the mind? You know what I mean? Yeah? Under way, Henny Who thirteen, twenty four.
Speaker 6: I got my haircut yesterday and my hairdresser was still hang on, hang on, have.
Speaker 5: You not noticed I've got a bit of it it's no, it's not a mullet. It's like a mohawk. Look at how short it look at Jason's fine, looks really good.
Speaker 6: Thanks, thanks brother, it's a bit Patty.
Speaker 3: Can I see it again?
Speaker 6: You've seen it?
Speaker 5: Have you seen it from the battle? Just I know it's like a mohawk.
Speaker 6: You stand next to me today.
Speaker 5: Now, clink.
Speaker 7: It's a thing called a half haircut. And I walked in this morning and I said, well, brother, that's not a half haircut, that's a mohawk.
Speaker 5: That's a full hair cut.
Speaker 6: And it's still in APPEs my hairdresser slash.
Speaker 3: Friend, Justin Ike.
Speaker 5: And Justin's gone to belong on the back.
Speaker 3: You obviously Justin.
Speaker 1: He's booked a he's booked a theater, a cinema at Ledo in Hawthorne to do the Grand Prix Footy double on Sunday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Grand Prix Footy Double. Blood slides, blood slots. Any chicks invited?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. The whole cinemas filled with people with mohawks.
Speaker 5: Is it giving free haircuts? Because you should pop down for another one.
Speaker 9: Just go on.
Speaker 3: Five to seven Blue Sky Sunshine tops of twenty five, perfect for the F one now. In fact, we've got your F one tickets end.
Speaker 5: Oh, we got a surprise for you, Melbourne.
Speaker 3: We're going to get you inside the paddock. Is that what they call you?
Speaker 5: The paddic club?
Speaker 7: The F one paddic is where the teams have their own area. The drivers are there. The drivers, that's what you see. You know, when you see people and you go, how did you get a selfie with Lewis Hamilton? And I was in the paddock, but it's almost impossible to get in there.
Speaker 5: We had tickets.
Speaker 3: It's not impossible, almost because we got tickets coming up just after seven thirty and we're going to play back. Clinton and I taking on the Red Bull Racing ten.
Speaker 6: We went drifting.
Speaker 3: It was a real scene. It was amazing. Isaac Hatcher and Liam Lawson great lads.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Lam Lawson is the New Zealander.
Speaker 7: Yes, he's a reserve driver, but he was driving last year he got dropped.
Speaker 3: I reckon.
Speaker 7: Being a reserve driver for Red Bull was a pretty good gig. That's what Janie Ricardo was while at the time he was Lauren and they just float around.
Speaker 3: Isaac Catcher was new, Yeah, but he's the one that chat the bed on the formation last year.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because he's young, remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so I imagine that that would be my bad memories.
Speaker 6: You don't want to bring that up.
Speaker 5: Did you bring it up?
Speaker 3: I didn't know. I did well done that And wait till you hear how he boarded up.
Speaker 5: Oh terrific.
Speaker 7: Now Gun was in and he said he's one of the most He said, Isaac's one of the most fun out of all the drivers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was fun. Yeah, he was a good lad. Especially when you said, hey, are you going to go better than last year? Don't don't I died. Normally that would be me take my own debt. I had to jump in and be like, yeah, but you had an amazing season. Yeah he did.
Speaker 5: Did you even know anything about him when you said?
Speaker 3: All I knew is that he had an amazing season and I needed to like he had how old twenty one's baby? Anyway, we're going to get to Formula one to sec first.
Speaker 5: Some of them race without even having an actual.
Speaker 3: Yes right.
Speaker 6: Now, he didn't have a license when he started.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: I was trying to get Lamb to take some of my points before we get to that. I want to head to India.
Speaker 5: Guys, Yes, what's happened in doing the rounds of a man.
Speaker 3: In a lift in India? Now the lift TV? Here we go. The lift is stuck, stuck. You see the lift doors open, he goes sticking out.
Speaker 5: My god, that's my worst nightmare.
Speaker 7: Okay, we'll pop Actually, can we pop this video up on our socials right now on the Instagram Go and have a look at Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 6: That almost squashes him.
Speaker 5: No, so that lift goes up as he steps. How did he not die?
Speaker 3: So it was almost like he was doing the limbo. He had to bend his back.
Speaker 5: I can't watch that. Were you laughing?
Speaker 6: Well, he's okay, isn't he?
Speaker 5: When you said I thought it was going to be something okay and he's totally fine?
Speaker 8: Hand.
Speaker 3: Can we play the video again and I'll add this to it?
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 7: Honestly, I've got I'm sweating from my palms, and the lift.
Speaker 3: Goes up and he just quickly bends his head back and gets out of the way just before absol.
Speaker 5: It's up Jason Lauren Instagram. Now that is horrendous.
Speaker 3: Now we should have the limbo music a little.
Speaker 5: Bit lift story, but it's not well mine really either.
Speaker 1: But a great family friend of ours. Her name's Jane, Jane Tuttle, great author. She wrote a book about this incident that happened in Paris, well a culmination of other things that happened in Paris. But she was playing sort of not hide and seek, but a little girl was calling up to her from a stairwell above and in Paris there are these old lifts. Oh yeah, yeah, shafts that you can actually put your head around and into the lift shaft, into the shaft.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the old ones. Anyway, she says, I learned to have the baister slightly.
Speaker 1: My head got stuck by the descending elevator jam between it and the banister. She fell down a flight of stairs, broken neck. To this day she has no clue how she survived.
Speaker 3: The lift came down and squashed flipped her over, so it must have flicked her out of the way, otherwise it would have just squashed her head. Oh how is she now? Fine? Yeah? I sorry, beautiful mom. Yep. Back in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Oh that makes my story. Wow, that's hard.
Speaker 3: What do you got, oh need?
Speaker 7: One of the boys at the Super Bowl had too many beers and slept walked.
Speaker 5: Too many beers and.
Speaker 7: Slept walked into the lift and it happens, but then was stuck because he had no key, and he woke up and he was like where am I? And he couldn't hit any of the floors because he didn't have you need a key to get to the floor, so he was ground.
Speaker 5: He didn't think, so just stayed in there for a bit until you hit the emergency button.
Speaker 3: How one was he in the lift.
Speaker 7: Quite some time, I think, And then the fire brigade had to come because he said off the emergency alarm, and.
Speaker 5: He could have just took ground, could have just ze ground because all this.
Speaker 3: Was his headache.
Speaker 5: His head was fine.
Speaker 3: He sounds like it was in worse condition than your friend.
Speaker 5: His head was actually very so yeah, right, but he was stuck in there for it was later.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me.
Speaker 6: He's wearing his quantious.
Speaker 7: And he's in his conscious pajamas in the lyft in the very early hours, and he'd had a few too many beers and didn't even.
Speaker 5: Think to hit ground.
Speaker 7: He just sat on the floor and gave up on life for a couple of hours, hoping come and rescue him. And then he was like, I'll have to hit the emergency, but they're like, Sarah, why did you just push ground?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you got me there.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, some of those hotels can be confusing, you know how some nice it's not ground, it's a lobby.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, ground is level one? Yeah minus one.
Speaker 5: It should just be a standard G yeah ja for ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, good morning Melbourne and welcome a Formula one Friday weather today looking incredible blue skies to up to twenty five was so nice. Sing the choppers landing at Albert part yesterday. People flying in the cars were racing.
Speaker 5: I think they do.
Speaker 7: I don't know if people fly in and out to the Grand Prix, but that they do like joy flight, so you can go and get in a helicopter and fly over the tracks the cars going around.
Speaker 1: On qualifying and race day. The choppers following the cars, Oh yeah, and what they do like their noses dip and dive and they're just it's extraordinary.
Speaker 3: Do you think they're racing up the five?
Speaker 7: Hey, Melbourne is alive at the moment, greatest city on Earth and we are absolutely pumping this weekend.
Speaker 3: Living so well, so well, living Lauren guys coming up this hour your chance to win double passes the race day Sunday, and we've got paddic passes to go. We're going to get to that after seven thirty and then Clint and I put on the racing suits and take on a week racing teams. Take a listen to their reaction. Very factory. To be fair, we look what factory? So that good? That's you're looking like me? You know, yeah factory. Is he given a ship.
Speaker 1: That's a factory and laws and like we're straight out of the factory where you know, with the team, we could be pitch.
Speaker 6: Imagine us as pit crew.
Speaker 5: You know how fast they have to run?
Speaker 3: And have you seen me change a time?
Speaker 6: Done that in my life. I'll get Dad down there to do it for me.
Speaker 5: Just could be on snacks. You could be on snacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll run out with the bag of twisting. Open your eys that you need snacks?
Speaker 5: Do you need a red snake? A little sugar?
Speaker 6: They need to entire change.
Speaker 5: The drivers can lose up to three from fluid from It's incredible. It's amazing, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Like I mean, people think they just race car drivers, but goodness, gracious me, they are athletes.
Speaker 3: Forget getting on the ping. I'll ask I do a few laps.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to see a female driver in the Forget ping, that'll make you drive fast.
Speaker 3: Hey, brand New Harry Styles a Dance No More on Nova. Thoughts, Feelings, emotions. I loved it.
Speaker 5: Everyone's eating breakfast, You've got a mouthful.
Speaker 3: Clinton Harry Styles Dance No More?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what, It's all very like, it's in the right. It's all in the genre.
Speaker 3: He's a grower, not a shower.
Speaker 5: He's grown, but he's also in.
Speaker 7: It's all in the genre. It's all in like I want to listen to his whole album in like a like a Saturday night. I'm trying to work out what time of the night, and when I listen to.
Speaker 6: It, it's not like it's all in the genre. Is that like it's all in the hips.
Speaker 3: I'd like it's all in the Hey, Harry Styles brand new album has dropped or we are going to offload Harry tickets. A little bit later on in the show, you're listening to Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We are doing it on Nova thanks to shew already express.
Speaker 7: Did you guys, did you guys see this story from America. Now, I love it when something goes wrong on a talk show. And how many talk shows are there? Is there anyone hasn't had their own talk show?
Speaker 3: No, there's a lot over there.
Speaker 7: Remember here when Warnie did a talk shows, yes, warningly a couple of episodes of that.
Speaker 3: I think it did.
Speaker 6: It did a month or so.
Speaker 1: Alicia Oxley was on it as well. She now reads the news on Meday. She was sort of like on the PU Yeah, like he's.
Speaker 5: He's co host, like the Carry to the Road. And then who else has had them?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 5: There's been many floating around the midday. Sam Page has had like that tonight.
Speaker 6: I like the Circle Career.
Speaker 5: It was Chrissy on the surface, yes, yeah, And.
Speaker 7: In America there's many celebrities that have them as well, including Kelly clarks and she has the Kellick Clarkson Show now.
Speaker 5: She was off on Wednesday. So Pink filled in. I love Pink.
Speaker 7: Hasn't separated with the husband, even if you did hear it in news, hasn't separated with you anyway. She was filling in and hosting and American snowboarder Chloe King. She only twenty five years old. She was on the show as a guest twenty five years old.
Speaker 6: To no Better.
Speaker 7: Yeah, twenty five fresh off the Winter Olympics, was very very excited to be with Pink on the show and she dropped these absolute doozy.
Speaker 10: Can I make a confession?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Growing up, when I was like twelve thirteen, I loved listening to your music when I'd like, what does.
Speaker 7: And kill it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's koping acent.
Speaker 10: Oh I'm sorry, but that's fine because I'm Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you are Kelly Clarkson today.
Speaker 2: Growing up, I love ye.
Speaker 3: That's Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 5: I would literally fake my own death.
Speaker 3: Come back, I can.
Speaker 1: I can sympathize in my time at weekend today, I had a doozy and it was in my last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Oh, there was a there was.
Speaker 1: A panel of I think there were three people sitting on No, sorry, there were two women and a dog, like a guide dog, because it was for a story about the vision impaired.
Speaker 6: Right, anyway, what did you do?
Speaker 3: What have you done? I know you called the lady the dog. I called the lady the dog.
Speaker 5: What do you mean do you mean you called the lady a dog?
Speaker 6: When vision impaired. I called her the dog or.
Speaker 5: The dog's name, and then she goes, I think that's a question for me.
Speaker 3: But the problem was she thought you're trying to be the dog.
Speaker 1: I clearly wasn't listening because then I doubled down and I called her the name again.
Speaker 5: Or she just thought you were nutty and trying to get the dog to talk.
Speaker 1: And my co host Dally Petrowski said in the break she said, oh, that segment went well.
Speaker 7: Did the lady actually say I think that questions for me? At least you didn't sing to her.
Speaker 6: And you know what, there's nowhere to go. There's nowhere on live television.
Speaker 5: Can I that girl again? Tell Pink.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. When did you get the name wrong? Doesn't have to be with a slab?
Speaker 7: My dad called my brothers now fiance his ex girlfriend's name quite a few times.
Speaker 5: At the start.
Speaker 3: I was like, Dad, come on, remember the Super Bowl we ran into Mick mold house. We did too? Oh no, you did? What did you say?
Speaker 5: What did you say to Mick Moha?
Speaker 3: I said, nice to meet you, Nick Nick Nick, I don't know.
Speaker 6: One of the the legend of coaching.
Speaker 5: Did you not know who he was or who his name was.
Speaker 3: Nick was a queen.
Speaker 5: That's beautiful.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 3: Give me doughnuts that he's a lovely guy. So he was a lovely guy.
Speaker 5: That's close, all right.
Speaker 7: Thirty do you remember when, Oh my god, remember my first day at the old radio station.
Speaker 3: We're coming back with that story on the walls, the gift to keeps on giving. Oh my god, we've got to share that story next. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. When did you get the name wrong? Give us a ring in return? We've got free stuff to go. How about a night's staycation at the Pullman in Melbourne? That's up for grabs. When'd you get the name wrong? Just like this?
Speaker 10: Can I make a confession?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Growing up when I was like twelve thirteen, I loved listening to your music when it's snower, Like what does in killing your mix?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's kicking Erikson.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry. Well, good morning Melbourne, and I'll welcome to F one Friday. Hey, I know tickets are gone for race Day Sunday. We're about to give some away, but the F one Fan Festival returns to fed Square this year until Sunday, bringing the thrill of the Formula one Kataria waves Australian Grand Prix to the heart of Melbourne. You can catch all the action at fed Square. It's really cool. It's got like a Nova Grandstand racing simulator setup. We're going down to give them a take. We're going to go another today on the way to the track.
Speaker 6: Get into the spirit of simulator.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: Now here's the go. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Best f one car Sound normally wins tickets to Sunday, but today.
Speaker 5: We are upgrading those tickets. Baby.
Speaker 3: How this works is the three people that will be battling it out today we'll all win tickets to Sunday race day.
Speaker 7: Just for getting on the air in this competition, you will win a double pass to the Grand Prix on Sunday. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you want to play, and one person will be upgraded to those VIP passes paddic access.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is incredible. Now, I know we've been doing this all week. I've been putting people in the drawer for padding pass as well. Should we offload one now?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So from the winners of this week, there will be one winner as well another one because I got tickets coming out of very easier apparently.
Speaker 3: Archie in glen Roy, Yep, hey, Archie, Hello, you joined us earlier in the week and did your f one car sounds. We're tearing up your Sunday tickets and upgrading you. You've got Paddock passes. My friend. Oh, no, way, way, Oh you don't know what's this name. The person I'm taking is a really good friend of mine and hasn't been well. And you know what this is going to lifty spirit.
Speaker 5: So high, Archie, this is a once in a lifetime Go and enjoy.
Speaker 2: Jason Loans Rev.
Speaker 3: This is Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm so excited. It is such a great weekend in Melbourne. Thirteen twenty four. Ten is our number because all three callers who get through to play today are winning double passes to Sunday, which is race.
Speaker 3: Say Race Day is Sunday. That's right. You get on the air with us in this comp compassmall morning, you instantly win tickets to Sunday and the best Formula one car sound will win Paddock passes.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, Gollie, Gosh's.
Speaker 3: The first person going on Sunday is Emma.
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning, and then the tickets are yours.
Speaker 3: You've instantly got Sunday tickets. Unbelievable, All right now, m yeah, time to play for the paddock passes. We are looking for your best f one car. Sound this is it? You're ready to go? I am ready take it away.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good. I mean it was a bit punty.
Speaker 3: Again, a little bit so it could be the new cart. It's the new car.
Speaker 5: Well, we even heard them.
Speaker 3: She might know something we don't, right, Emma, you got Sunday tickets. You're in the running for the paddic passes. All right, let's go to your hen. Hell are you hen?
Speaker 5: How are you.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 3: Are you hand? You got tickets to Sunday instantly? My friend?
Speaker 2: Are you joking?
Speaker 3: Mate? No, I'm not not joking. Wow are you going to thank you?
Speaker 5: Who are you going to take your hands?
Speaker 3: I'm taking my son when you do your old son?
Speaker 5: Okay, amazing, dadn't sound of the track?
Speaker 3: That'll be sick? All right, can you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'll do it me very.
Speaker 5: Okay, go get your hand. It was one more time. That may be my favorite. I'm not sure it's the best sort of.
Speaker 6: An interesting sounding car by baby.
Speaker 3: All right, I think I'm began in a rip coat.
Speaker 1: He's in the running. But he's got tickets as well. He does, so you've already got tickets.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 5: So you're going amazing, you're.
Speaker 1: Going regardless, but we could upgrade those tickets and they're the best tickets.
Speaker 5: In town and grandstand.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you can produce a better car sound than Emma and you Haney ready, let's go?
Speaker 6: Yes, I am.
Speaker 3: Hold there.
Speaker 5: My vote is also although I loved you hands.
Speaker 3: And you reckon listener over Emma, you reckon Emma over you hunt.
Speaker 6: I just think it's as.
Speaker 3: When it comes to.
Speaker 5: Pass, just just like should we see if you han't can go again?
Speaker 3: It was raw that it was.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you hant can nail it again, then let's giving me up.
Speaker 3: Okay, you han't take it away?
Speaker 5: Hang on, ok you got to add some revs to it, all right, come on, really give it to your chain.
Speaker 3: Here we go, are you hut take your son to the paddock the Christ.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Just whatever you do if you meet the drivers, do not do those sounds.
Speaker 7: I do it.
Speaker 5: Absolutely tell them how you want to tell them. He's still going.
Speaker 2: Good on your brother, Thank you very much, God, You're awesome.
Speaker 3: Prex Weekend, my friends, the F one Fan Festival is on fed Square until Sunday. Check out the thrill of the Formula One, Quitar Airways, Astray and Grand Prix right the heart of Melbo and you can catch all the action in Fed Square. And we've got like the Nova Grand Prix racing simulators there as well, so definitely check that out.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: If you hant didn't make you fantastic, I don't know what will.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know what will? Clinton and I are taking on the Red Bull Racing team.
Speaker 5: Not those little carts. Now, how did you go getting into the little go carts?
Speaker 3: Getting in was cut out morning Melbourne or right on nine o'clock? This is number one hundred still to come your chance to win five grand with the five k question and it's Harry Day. Harry Styles brand new album has dropped. We've got tickets coming up the next twenty It's like.
Speaker 4: South late week.
Speaker 3: Formula One weekend here in Melbourne. This city is a human We live in the world's best city. Have you seen people going crazy for the drivers on socials.
Speaker 7: Everywhere They're popping up absolutely everywhere all around Melbourne.
Speaker 5: You see people just camping out live side.
Speaker 3: At the at Fit squeild. It's amazing, mate. Have you seen them like bombarding the drivers down to Crown as they're trying to get to the lips.
Speaker 7: And they're just they're going to make another millions squillion dollars for an appearance.
Speaker 5: They can sign a few autographs on the way.
Speaker 6: They should sign a few.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Lewis Hamilton, he's like a global ambassador or something for Lula Lemona. They did was walk through the shop and wave to people through the window.
Speaker 6: They got that Melbourne jumper corn as well.
Speaker 7: Melbourne Melbourne Football Club need to stop forcing footy jumpers on people.
Speaker 3: Who are they forced it?
Speaker 5: Everyone that comes to town, Melbourne and Hawthorne, it's always met. Don't don't get fancy.
Speaker 9: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I am asking you who else is? Oh?
Speaker 9: Do you?
Speaker 5: I'm going to get them all up?
Speaker 6: I can't because no one wants them because it's Melbourne.
Speaker 5: People, Melbourne and Hawthorne and Collingwood.
Speaker 3: Actually always shaw lewis washing the car with it yesterday so it's ready to He's to go though. We're invited down to Crown earlier in the world to hang with the Red Bull Racing team. We are were caught up with Isaac Hadja and Liam Lawson new Ellean. Lawson's a young KeyWe but first we sat down a twenty one year old Isaac hadchat this coach. Yeah, Frenchman twenty one years old and he's driving in Formula one. Can you hear this chat? Just remember this is the young kid that crashed, that crashed in the formation labs. Really really sad, like that's the last thing he wants in his mind.
Speaker 5: It was also very wet last year. It made it trick. But you know what, you don't want to went out on dry ties.
Speaker 3: You want to be going into the You want to be going into the race with a clear mind.
Speaker 5: My dad always says, the only thing you get from looking back is a sonic.
Speaker 3: Well, your dad should have called Clink because Clin brought it up.
Speaker 6: Isaac, I'm really intimidated by what I see.
Speaker 3: How hard is it?
Speaker 12: It's a lot of holiday It looks okay, great, Well I'm just really how old are you one?
Speaker 3: I didn't get my license. I was twenty five.
Speaker 6: Were friends with them?
Speaker 4: How they're driving like twenty four.
Speaker 3: Hey, just quickly talk the big race Albert Park. Great way to kick off the year. How you feeling it's all good?
Speaker 6: Better better than last year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a ripping season though, great season, yeah.
Speaker 6: The good one, which is why I make sure you here right now.
Speaker 3: So I'm happy.
Speaker 6: I'm looking for to rese did a good job. Sorry for swearing.
Speaker 3: Good luck out there, and I believe we're going to race you too.
Speaker 6: You're racing him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, do you reckon? You'll beat me.
Speaker 1: Just I want you to make it. I want you to make it to Albert Parks and maybe just stay clear of.
Speaker 3: Just on the roads. How many times you've ever been fined, like just public driving? I don't drive often, really you don't. Why to just remind your work.
Speaker 6: Because they live in big cities. Yeah right, ask Jase about how many times he's been fined.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. Let's just have fun today, that's anyway.
Speaker 7: So while we were with them, I love the Frenchman dropped a b You should have said, pardon my friend.
Speaker 6: Well I did, I think? Maybe cut it out.
Speaker 7: You should have said pardon my friend. They get fine huge amounts swearing on the radio. On the radios because they want to be able to broadcasts. It's a massive fine for every swear word.
Speaker 3: So we when we caught up with him, they had like this giant drift car track set up and we're about to race them. And I thought we were just racing Isaac, and then out of nowhere, the young Kiwi Liam Lawson wracked up as well. Take a listen.
Speaker 1: I want to take you back to the Celebrity Gone pre a few years ago, which I drove in. Now, given we're sort of driving against each other, I rolled Miss Universe in that race.
Speaker 6: Never done this never let Me Back race was canceled.
Speaker 3: Debut back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want you to get there in one piece.
Speaker 13: Albert Parks just make me nervous thing. How are you feelings, I'm good, I'm excited. It's it's a lot of unknowns to new cars. So for us we are having to learn every session.
Speaker 3: So we're hearing your cars. Isn't that different for the driver?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Completely completely, for the teams trying to set them up as well, and yeah, sort of put it in the best operating window.
Speaker 3: It's very Is it like drifting?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 13: To be fair, there is more sliding, not drifting like this, right, but the cars move around more.
Speaker 3: The main thing is the battery.
Speaker 13: Trying to manage your manage your battery in a track like Melbourne with a lot of straights, it's very hard.
Speaker 3: Lauren has the same problem with their Tesla, like she almost just didn't make it to work.
Speaker 1: I want to sit here in the car. I was just going to say, as a key where you know got oscar as well as an Australian. Do you two actually hang out much?
Speaker 13: I mean he's also in Monaco as well. A lot of the guys obviously moving there, so.
Speaker 6: That's where we've got to go tax savor.
Speaker 9: But it is.
Speaker 13: It is like growing up, there's always New Zealand Australian rivalry, but when you're on the other side of the world, it's more of a thing.
Speaker 3: I feel like question, I see you on Instagram, you guys doing all the big drivers din its looks pretty boogie. I knew you're going to do. You look and have a step and you've got a jet coming this one.
Speaker 13: I mean he's done it plenty of times. Lewis has done it plenty of times. I haven't been There've only been a two. So it was Pierre ghastly do you do that, does everyone reach their wallet?
Speaker 3: Nobody was doing it. Everyone was sitting around. Last year, I couldn't afford it.
Speaker 6: We played credit card Ruler. You guys should play credit card rule.
Speaker 3: That would bet. That's actually a really good idea. I might put that out there if you couldn't afford it. And you're like, they're all order an expensive dish.
Speaker 13: Honestly, dude, And I knew it was going to be at the end of the night night at the start, I always just been the whole night sweating about it.
Speaker 6: Hey, let's talk. Do you love ol Park? By the way, it's a fun track.
Speaker 13: Right, It's a really cool week And obviously my first one was last year. It wasn't a great weekend, but the atmosphere was really really cool. So I'm excited to be back.
Speaker 3: That is William Lawson and.
Speaker 5: Gets a see against.
Speaker 3: You do difficult?
Speaker 5: Yeah, imagine the amount of people had me. Oh yeah, honestly, it really is.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: I introduced myself as dude so good.
Speaker 5: Remember I had called someone Champ yesterday.
Speaker 6: I did a chance to call her see.
Speaker 5: Good on your chat. I finally drove off the road.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, my godfather, now here's coming up right after the five k question. You're going to hear the race Clint and I taking on two Formula one car drivers.
Speaker 5: What could possibly go wrong in drift cars?
Speaker 3: A helmet full racing suit because we might catch fire, Lauren, My helmet was double XL and it was still a tight fit. I'm not Let's just say the race doesn't go how you expect. Okay, Well, good morning, medel Bene. All right, let's do it guys. Here we go five thousand dollars online.
Speaker 5: Amber from Bentley, Good morning morning, Amber, good line. How are you?
Speaker 3: We are good?
Speaker 5: What are you doing for the long weekends?
Speaker 3: Is just just in Melbourne with the kids for really?
Speaker 5: How nice? It's going to be great weather, It's going to be good.
Speaker 6: Taken down an Yeah.
Speaker 5: Driving home from dinner last night, I was like what is that? And then remember fireworks?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, an amazing flight fireworks displaying on the river last night.
Speaker 1: I think it's every night they've got the member masters. You know, it's quite unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And but this morning I believe we want to go for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Here we go, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Rules are simple. You'll hear a question you'll hear a three to two one. You must answer in that time. Okay, okay, now.
Speaker 5: Are you listening or if you're listening yesterday, you'd know the answer to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your Formula one fan at all a little bit. Okay, we have a special guest asking today's five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Question, quiz Master.
Speaker 3: Listen very closely. Here comes your five hundred dollars question.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm going to stain and here's your five hundred dollars question.
Speaker 2: What's Formala one team?
Speaker 3: What's either team?
Speaker 4: Princip lof three?
Speaker 5: Well, he was there till twenty twenty three. Well done, Thank you, thank you so much. No, that's a nice little cash injection for you. Long waken, Oh you.
Speaker 3: Joy, that'll be lovely, Thanks so much for having no worries to enjoy the weekend with the kids. Of the weather, it's going to be humming around Melbourne.
Speaker 1: So these days Gunta is a commentator, so you'll hear Monchale ten this weekend.
Speaker 5: I love him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's really cool.
Speaker 5: It's funny.
Speaker 3: He's really cool.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 7: Much so controversy this morning. We have been having in fights in the Jason Lauren office.
Speaker 5: Because disagree time the lights on sing along.
Speaker 7: And we all had you know, we thought sometimes you're like do it topically now if you don't know what this is, it means we play a song and if you like it, you turn your head lights on.
Speaker 5: Permission to sing in the car.
Speaker 3: That's right. It's all thanks to I mates at e Spentley Dental Group. When did you last go to the dentist? Bright and your smile and book an appointment today with Spentley Dental visit e B d G dot com dot au.
Speaker 5: Now I wanted drive scro PREI weekend. Let's think I got firmly shut down Oracle.
Speaker 6: She had her song last week, that's true, and the week before.
Speaker 3: Tom Life as a Highway was the other one that was thrown around.
Speaker 7: I don't think I did get it last week last well that was because the public voted.
Speaker 5: That's my fault.
Speaker 3: We're going a bit more chilled, very.
Speaker 6: This is a good one.
Speaker 5: What did you want?
Speaker 3: Tom Cochrane Life as a Highway?
Speaker 6: This is from cars?
Speaker 5: All the kids love this, Ah like this are the original?
Speaker 3: G No, no, no, you're thinking of something different?
Speaker 5: What did you what?
Speaker 3: I've been superseded. I thought we got Tom Cochrane, Tracy Car, fast Car.
Speaker 5: He's cracked it.
Speaker 3: He's not happy.
Speaker 5: Go have a cup of Tina.
Speaker 3: Lie down there, Lights on Melbourne coming up next. Clinton and I race the Red Bull Left One Team O G. Tracy Chapman, Fast Car and Lights off Melburn.
Speaker 5: Clinty, you didn't like that one?
Speaker 6: No, no, it's a great song.
Speaker 3: But I still feel cheated.
Speaker 6: I just feel like I'm being forgotten on this show.
Speaker 5: You know, Oh, did you think that you had a song? I didn't choose that song? Who chose that song?
Speaker 3: You're here too?
Speaker 6: Every now and then when you remember.
Speaker 5: Me when you don't leave at eight thirty.
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry, old Captain Snooze. You were Captain Sneez this morning, leaving me in the lurch to carry the can.
Speaker 3: That's all right, don't you worry. Don't drag me into it's like sound lately.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I slept in one day this weekend.
Speaker 7: Jason this morning, Clint, your duke, you can sleep in on Monday.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. There's many cool things you get to do with this gig, yes, but we got to experience one of them. The other day. We're invited down by the Red Bull Racing Team to go drift karting with Formula one drivers.
Speaker 7: Now you've talked to Big Game fellas, you've talked about it all morning. Is now the moment I get to see what happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No laughing, Now can I just what happened?
Speaker 5: They suited you up in proper rons.
Speaker 3: This is what we're talk Go down to Crown, you're going to interview the drivers. They may take you for a hot lap in like these mini cars. That's what we were talking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean we sort of. Oh I hadn't prepared mentally. I sign the waiverforms.
Speaker 3: We walked up the ramp and on the roof of the Crown campat they had set up a full racing track and these little drift cards and Clint and I that's when the penny dropped and we're like, oh no, we're not getting driven. We're racing.
Speaker 6: And it wasn't any old track. It was like a twist turn, how Laurence.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like you were in a side cart.
Speaker 3: Now racing against We were racing the question against Isaac and Liam their F one.
Speaker 5: Driver.
Speaker 3: Yeahs now, what looked like they were shooting an Avengers movie. I've never seen so many cameras. Really, there was so many people.
Speaker 5: Red Bull don't do things by heart, so that oh.
Speaker 3: Give us their budget.
Speaker 1: And then we started thinking, oh, that's okay, they're shooting this and then they'll move on.
Speaker 3: They didn't move They were every.
Speaker 5: Every Oh you thought they were there for other people, know they're for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you ready to roll the tape? We're gonna put a little snippet on our socials if you want to go and have a look. Now, the full video will be released tonight, but let's take you, uh to the TMU commentary box for what will be the race of the year.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we are on the roof of the crowd, Casine No ready for today's event for the ultimate battle between Red Bull Racing's Isaac Catchup and Liam laws It taking on over one hundreds, Clint stand Away and Jase Hawkins.
Speaker 6: Our races on the starting lines.
Speaker 4: Everybody looks ready to go. The lights ticked down and it's lights out and away we go.
Speaker 12: Stand Away leads the pack, followed by Isaac and laws It.
Speaker 4: Jase Hawkins still at the starting line struggling to move it door no no man. Heading into the first turn.
Speaker 11: Stand Away leads the way, followed by Isaac Liam close behind that up stand Away. Spenser makes way for Isaac to take the lead, and Hawkins finally joins the pack.
Speaker 4: It looks like he's hoping to claw back.
Speaker 11: To some shred of dignity from a very difficult position, but that hope is dashed as the.
Speaker 4: Big Boy goes straight into a wall.
Speaker 11: Coming down the final straight, Lawson looks.
Speaker 12: To take it out, but oh no, he spends up, and stand Away speeds past and takes the checket flag, followed closely by Isaac. Then, I said, and Hawkins still stuck in last year, trailing after the rear.
Speaker 11: Today the f one champion of racing is spin.
Speaker 4: Out stand Away.
Speaker 9: I was a very.
Speaker 3: Knows how to row faster than today.
Speaker 5: That is amazing.
Speaker 6: I love that song.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I love that whole thing. My cart would I loved the big boys cart were too heavy for the cart. I think you see maximum Wait it.
Speaker 3: Was starting and then whenever I'm talking off, mine just went.
Speaker 5: I couldn't have been doing it better.
Speaker 6: When you run out of petrol or something, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And then when I finally got going, I went.
Speaker 5: And clean stand Away.
Speaker 6: You beat me, actually, so much.
Speaker 5: Now you're on the podium, what are you going to say?
Speaker 1: I would like to thank Leam Mawson and Isaac Hadja good luck this weekend.
Speaker 6: Jace tu did you get out of that suit?
Speaker 3: By the way to cut my way?
Speaker 7: He's got the Champagne sake, champowers che.
Speaker 6: You know who was that song?
Speaker 3: You know who was there? That video will be up tonight as well, Jason Lawrence check it out.
Speaker 7: Get something up now, because you guys need to see what they look like. You actually look quite good in new suits, lads.
Speaker 3: You know who looked bloody sharp in a racing suit? Good made of yours? Was there? International? DJ Paul Fish up? That's right, the fish was there. Here we are tracks over our fellow driving. Can they fish?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 3: We're good? First up? You ever been in the car with our very un Lauren Phillips. So she's ship driver, man, Look, I know poor a partner's not bad behind the wheel, but she drives for God's sake.
Speaker 8: Right now.
Speaker 3: We didn't bring out of this.
Speaker 6: The insurance policy would not have come with her.
Speaker 3: How would you go on a Formula one car?
Speaker 9: Well, mate, let me tell you they better have a big budget because we'll be.
Speaker 5: Into some walls.
Speaker 3: It's good fun. The old drift cars. That was so good mate, your start was awesome.
Speaker 6: Just tell everyone what happened. Just tell everyone what happened.
Speaker 3: I was out in front.
Speaker 9: He definitely, Yeah, that's what you needed a kick stuff.
Speaker 3: It was a sabotage job, mate, It was a sabotage.
Speaker 4: I just didn get a lad came all the way down here and all right killing me.
Speaker 6: Are you hanging around in Melbourne? Yes I am. I'm here for the race Saturday Sunday.
Speaker 9: I've never been down here for it.
Speaker 6: So what a start though.
Speaker 9: We got to do this this morning and then now down here for the big one.
Speaker 4: Hopefully the Red Bull drivers win and we're on now.
Speaker 3: Out of all of us, we asked the Formula one drivers points on your license? How you going?
Speaker 9: I actually got a speed and find the other day couple. I don't even know how I'm doing with that. I haven't even looked into it. All I know is I pay the fines real quick. Yeah when the walks up recognizing ooh.
Speaker 3: That's so funny.
Speaker 6: Actually, I don't know, but that I actually got done the other day, did you?
Speaker 3: They don't worry.
Speaker 6: I've got a full complimented point, so I can give you a few.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're performing.
Speaker 9: Sunday, You're actually just coming down here to hang with red Ball and I'm actually finally home for once for the race.
Speaker 6: So it just come down to chilling cruise.
Speaker 4: And normally I do perform at some of their.
Speaker 9: For ones, but this one, I'm just chilling.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Nice, life, so good, it's good, so good.
Speaker 9: Trying to catch up on a bit of heads, but it's the best.
Speaker 3: Twelve years. What are you saying? It gets get easier? Oh god, you'll never sleep again.
Speaker 6: But I'm loving it so fun.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the grand prix O. Thanks thanks for having me, guys.
Speaker 7: Fisher, I love Fish, and congrats to him and Chloe. They're beautiful baby girl. And you're right, just a few weeks ago, healthy beautiful baby from that to join baby Bobby. He's a real girl, dad Fish. He loves these girls.
Speaker 3: Congratulations with one clicks stand away as well, taking out so much championship. I really like that Stars American Girls, because I like it. Would have heard it first here on Ober one hundred midnight last night, I dropped We're gone on the air and we're going to play the full album tonight seven pm.
Speaker 7: At listening party party on over. Imagine going away for a long weekend tonight. The sun's setting around seven. That is the is the perfect album.
Speaker 6: Just for their Yeah, to be driving you're.
Speaker 5: Going for your long weekend?
Speaker 3: What do you do when you d me?
Speaker 7: You're not what the album to me feels like after you've gone out partying all night and you're just chilling at home.
Speaker 3: Thanks, he sounded.
Speaker 14: Let you've been out all night, you said, of sitting around on the couch after melting.
Speaker 3: Into the couch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or like you know, you're just having a glass of bread at home. No, what's your I mean? Have you listened to any just talk over all?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, I thought it was like more like you know, club vibe, like a bittle electric.
Speaker 5: I'm going to very relaxed, like chills, I reckon it's like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you like my dance man?
Speaker 6: What do you think? Oh? Maybe a passion in the corner everything.
Speaker 5: The corner, love making music.
Speaker 3: You'd play this would be a little dirty pashion in the corner.
Speaker 5: Put American I like American girls that we just played them.
Speaker 6: Yes, can you can you not? Can you not picture hang having a passion in the corner.
Speaker 5: I can't picture passing a girl in the corner.
Speaker 3: Meet in the corner you.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter who it is, it could be anywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, boys, I can see this. You're dragging it to the corner. I'm not dragging anymore.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 5: You do what you want to know, Harry?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go. We've got tickets to Harry Stars. He's coming to Melbourne. We got him. Who wants to do the honors I do.
Speaker 5: I'm going to pick one up today.
Speaker 7: Let's go to linnhur Simone, Oh my god, really, Simon, you.
Speaker 5: Are going to see Harry Styles live in Melow? Could I put you on my daughter?
Speaker 3: Kenny?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 5: What's your daughter's name?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 7: Guys, Hello Willow. You've got Jas, Lauren and Clint from over here.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: Guess what.
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 5: You just got tickets to Harry Styles. Why have you been to a concert before?
Speaker 3: Willow?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So you know what to expect? Do you know what to do?
Speaker 3: Willo? I expect to see merch.
Speaker 5: Have a great time, Willow.
Speaker 3: Hey, ladies, are you are going to be there? Harry Styles is come and Marvel Stadium November twenty twenty six tickets from live nation dot com dot au playing all the songs on the new album Kiss All the Time Disco Occasionally. It is out today, som Willow Enjoy, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: You trying to check. We love you guys, We love you tat.
Speaker 7: I wish I knew I was picking up a phone call with Simone and her eight year old daughter Willow when I say it's making news.
Speaker 3: Harry Stars American Girls. Because I like it, would have heard it first here on Ober one hundred midnight last night, I dropped We're Gone on the air and we're going to play the full album tonight seven pm.
Speaker 7: A listening party party on over. Imagine going away for a long weekend tonight. The sun's setting around seven. That is the is the perfect album just for the budir Yeah, no, to be drying. You're going for your long weekend.
Speaker 3: What do you do when you d me?
Speaker 7: You're not what the album to me feels like after you've gone out partying all night and you're just chilling at home.
Speaker 14: Thanks, he said, I let you've been out. All you said, are sitting around on the couch after smelting into the couch.
Speaker 7: Yeah, or like you know, you're just having a glass of bread at home. No, what's your I mean, have you listened to any just talk over all?
Speaker 3: No? No, I thought it was like more like, you know, club vibe, like a bit of electric.
Speaker 5: I'm want to very relaxed black chills.
Speaker 6: I reckon it's like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you like my dance man?
Speaker 8: What do you do?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Maybe a passion in the corner.
Speaker 3: Everything the corner, love making music, you'd play This would be a little dirty passion in the corner.
Speaker 5: Put American. I like American girls that we just played them.
Speaker 6: Yes, can you can you not?
Speaker 3: Can you not picture having.
Speaker 6: A passion in the corner.
Speaker 5: I can't picture passing a girl in the corner.
Speaker 3: Meet in the corner you It doesn't matter who it is.
Speaker 6: It could be anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, boys, I can see this. You're dragging it to the corner. I'm not dragging anything.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 5: You do what you want to know? Harry.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go. We've got tickets to Harry Stars. He's coming to Melbourne. We got him. Who wants to do the honors?
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 5: I'm going to pick one up today.
Speaker 7: Let's go to lyndhur Simone, Oh my god, really Simon, you are going to see.
Speaker 5: Harry Styles live in Melbourne?
Speaker 13: Did I put you on?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: What's your daughter's name?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 7: Guys, Hello Willow. You've got Jas, Lauren and Clint from over here.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 5: Hey? Guess what.
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: You just got tickets to Harry Styles? Why have you been to a concert before?
Speaker 3: Willow?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So you know what to expect? Do you know what to do?
Speaker 3: Willo?
Speaker 5: I expect to see merch have a great time, Willow.
Speaker 3: Hey, ladies, are you are going to be there? Harry Styles is come and Marvel Stadium November twenty twenty six. Tickets from Live nation dot com dot au playing all the songs on the new album Kiss All the Time Disco Occasionally. It is out today, som Willow enjoy.
Speaker 15: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: He's trying check. We love you, guys, We love you. Tat. I wish I knew.
Speaker 7: I was picking up a phone call with Simone and her eight year old daughter Willow when I said, it's passion.
Speaker 5: Of making.
Speaker 3: Well. Good morning, everybody, Happy Formula one Friday.
Speaker 7: Happy, long weekend Melbourne? Good golly gosh, do we do a long weekend?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 7: Here, I know we've been banging on everyone knows Formula's and ole part. Many people are more excited about the footy being bag and Moomber is on.
Speaker 5: I was driving down.
Speaker 3: You can do it, you can do it.
Speaker 7: I don't know one of the streets in the city when the fireworks started going off last night, and then I turned around. I was on Flinders Street and I was like, wow, look at that over our magnificent year. I actually, Jason will make you laugh. I was in the car on the way home when they went off, and I was like, wound the window down.
Speaker 5: To get a front of the fireworks.
Speaker 3: This is what I got. You got the smoke. It's just a beautiful the city's on.
Speaker 7: Fire smoke from I like, as I hit shoot, take the picture, it was like the last one just went.
Speaker 3: You know what. I'm not a I'm trying to be above the line. I want to be positive.
Speaker 5: I'm scared of works.
Speaker 3: I'm not a huge fireworks guy. Yeah, like I feel like, you know, when I've seen the I'm like I can't be in there.
Speaker 5: There you go, there's some fireworks in that one. I got one before.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, but I don't like being too close to them. I still have a phobia from when I was a child, they're going to land on my head. I was always convinced they were.
Speaker 5: Coming for me.
Speaker 3: Hey, as you mentioned, Member on Monday and take the kids and the pies. Placed Sunday afternoon at the MC.
Speaker 7: I was wondering if anyone was doing the dirty double of the Grand Prix into the first round of the footy in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got Monday off, so you can go and do it. You're not going to go to.
Speaker 7: Member on Monday. It's me twenty nine degrees that's too hot for you. Did you promise your kids you'd take them? We don't let the kids down?
Speaker 3: Coming up next? Should I check the weather first?
Speaker 7: I just got a text message from Paul, my fiance, and I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Speaker 5: That's all I'll say. But I think you'll wait in on it, and I feel like you'll be on his side.
Speaker 3: Oh he wants out. He drafted that message showed me. Do you know what the I didn't know today was to tay you was going to send it? God, he's got early tame in parlor, Dracula. We'll come back and check the message next. Here on Nova, this is an over one hundred. It is just going on five to nine. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here as well. We're doing it thanks to my mate to chall it ready express.
Speaker 7: Just remember last week I was telling you the saga about getting a new bed.
Speaker 3: I'm still going is it what happened? Remember she would carry herself. She got the air task.
Speaker 7: I got an hair task to move the old bed to the garage so the new bed could be delivered. Question and got a new everything like the base?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Question your garage. If I walked in there, does it look a little bit like DFO?
Speaker 7: It looks like furniture, It looks like a show, especially because I bought some things for the house before the house was finished, and then when the house was finished, I put them in the house and I didn't like them in the house, but I don't want to get rid of them because I had used, barely used them.
Speaker 5: So they're in storage in the garage.
Speaker 6: I don't know, are you going to take them back?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Someone I might. I might move need an apartment at some point. You know, I've got a whole house of furnish.
Speaker 3: Planning an exit.
Speaker 6: Now, if you move that, you generally move in with me.
Speaker 7: So you know, we might buy a little apartment for our family when they come from interstate.
Speaker 5: That's absolutely not happening. But you know we've got furniture.
Speaker 3: Do you hear that family in the state, you got free.
Speaker 5: Com you can come down, but you're not staying with us, that's all I heard.
Speaker 7: No, no, anyway, So the saga about the bed, then there, we've got the air taskers to help the bed live the bed. You guys are teasing me about that. We got the new beds living. I spent all this money on buying us a beautiful new bed and I've been that happy with it.
Speaker 5: Like the bed frame, the bed head, is it the one it lifts up?
Speaker 3: So you got the storage underneath?
Speaker 5: No, I didn't get that one.
Speaker 3: Oh so what does it do?
Speaker 5: Well, it's just a nice bedd memory electric one.
Speaker 3: It lifts you out of the bed memory.
Speaker 5: I didn't get a hospital memory memory foam. No, I don't know. But then we've got a beautiful mattress.
Speaker 7: But I got a beautiful bed frame, which is what head, which is what changes the room.
Speaker 3: So the bed frame is just the bed head or the full frame, like.
Speaker 5: It's we don't have a mattress on the floor.
Speaker 3: Is a nonstoge.
Speaker 6: It's no, it's not an You don't have bed base. You get a bed frame like it actually woulden beautiful.
Speaker 7: Its not wooden, and it's like it's like iron fabrics, fabric's beautiful.
Speaker 5: Beautiful.
Speaker 3: Ensemble. The cover that goes over.
Speaker 5: I remember our parents.
Speaker 3: Used to have those.
Speaker 5: What's that thing called around the bake.
Speaker 6: Starts to be a valance. I've got one at home.
Speaker 5: We have that in one of the spirit.
Speaker 3: The lads.
Speaker 5: You can't have kind of a naked big do you think he is?
Speaker 6: Sort of You gotta have a vlace. I wanted to get Lenn and Lovers and me.
Speaker 5: It's called anyway.
Speaker 7: I've spent all this money, all this effort, had delivery people that I remember, I said, I paid for the service to get.
Speaker 5: Paul has just texted me over a week later. Oh no, and he said, oh, I like the bed.
Speaker 7: He hasn't even noticed we had a full master bedroom makeover a week.
Speaker 5: It's taken him just then a text, Oh I like the bed, like it arrived this morning.
Speaker 3: How long did you normally take notice that? If you have, if you've heard that.
Speaker 7: Well, for it's if he doesn't notice a giant new piece of furniture in our bedroom, he's not noticing a couple of highlights in my hair.
Speaker 5: Walked in this morning, our junior producer, our.
Speaker 7: Twelve year old producer, and you both went to your eyebrows look good, and she'd had them done yesterday.
Speaker 5: And I thought, you men are well trained.
Speaker 7: You've noticed her beautiful, new, newly manicured eyebrows.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, my partner doesn't even notice. I mean, it's slightly concerning.
Speaker 7: He hasn't noticed the removalists or delivery people coming in and out of the house and up and down the stairs and physically building furniture in the house.
Speaker 3: A week.
Speaker 5: It's taken him, Oh don'try.
Speaker 3: We're in a murcer well about three weeks ago. And I only the other day I realized, oh, yeah, we've got a new furniture.
Speaker 5: In the hallway, and you just noticed today.
Speaker 7: I know that is that is a web of lies, because you would walk in and be like, there's something out of place in this house.
Speaker 3: I knew there's something out of place, but it took me a while to put my finger on it. A hall stand or something like a little hallway table.
Speaker 5: And how did you feel about it? Tell the truth.
Speaker 3: Jason was confused because I went I went to put my wallet on the cabinet the bedroom, but it was gone, and I'm like, where's the cabinet the bedroom gone? And then that's what I realized. That's in the hallway.
Speaker 5: So you're undies in the hallway or she emptied the cabinet.
Speaker 3: I've got to do that this weekend. At the moment when I want socks, I've got to go the hallway.
Speaker 5: Oh that's not you can't do that.
Speaker 3: Zara Larson on NOVA Good Morning, You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Guys, before we get out of here, she'd been a busy show.
Speaker 5: She has been a busy show today. It's been a busy We flown by. It's a busy wake in Melbourne. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Remember on the way.
Speaker 5: We're in the midst of Momber.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got the footy on Sunday, Saints and Pass, We've got the Formula one and guess what else is on the way? What else? We're going to a brand new red room.
Speaker 2: Come on, performing up close and intimate for you.
Speaker 15: Hey, Dasher live in Novous Red Room presented by Toyotas were again to is your truck groups you find your best fit from the Toyota Hybrids Small Suv Range.
Speaker 2: Oh what a feeling. So you mean live in Nervous Red Room. Just give it on nous a lot at this part.
Speaker 3: Dasher is our latest album, Scott more than one point seven billion streams online.
Speaker 5: This is going to pop off.
Speaker 3: Queens, It's going to pop off the frame.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be awesome, very talented.
Speaker 3: Happening at Prince Bandroom in Sint Kilda Iconic venue. Her latest EP, Anna is out right now. And guys, oh, we got the first double to give away to Nova's Red Room right now. You can call it right now thirteen twenty four ten to win it good Gollie.
Speaker 5: We've given away lots of good gollie.
Speaker 3: We've given a lot of gifts to the Garli props are going to be going off cheapest creepers.
Speaker 7: Twenty four when you invite to see Dash alive in Nova's Red Room.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, that is it. We are getting out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're off to the track saying you know what to Oscar Piastre and the McLaren team.
Speaker 6: Drive it like it's stolen. Yeah, you know, Robin bang it.
Speaker 3: Rubin is racing. What's that mean? Robin is racing. You hope you hit the other cars. That's racing. That's racing.
Speaker 7: We are racing, gentlemen. I'm excited now. Word on the street is it's the Mercedes that the team's beat this year.
Speaker 5: Everyone's saying it my mistake. The drivers. You drive carefully, you stick, you don't drive like it's stolen.
Speaker 8: Clean.
Speaker 1: No, no, we are going down. Drive like a milderly. That's how I drive it. I drive it in comfort. Murde Lauren.
Speaker 3: Speaking of which, if you go to our socials, you can see Clinton and I racing the Red Bull Racing team on the roof of Crown.
Speaker 7: Amazing, amazing. You guys actually look quite good in your racing.
Speaker 5: So I was impressed.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm welcome.
Speaker 3: There's a shock end to the race, that's all. I'll say something. I have a great weekend next a.
Speaker 5: RT long weekend Melbourne. Yeah you forgot about that, didn't you have a long weekend?
Speaker 3: RATA. Aura gonna be in the studio with us next week.
Speaker 5: Aura, We're in it.
Speaker 3: We've got tickets to the forty club memberships to go all that more will see it Tuesday. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 7: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials