Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, what have you done to yourself? Have you lost some weight? Maybe it's a new hair and I'm not sure, but your skin is glowing. You know how I know that because you're a special person, and it takes a really special person to find us in this particular era of the podcast. Congratulations, look gorgeous, Look absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 2: What is it? Did you get some good news recently?
Speaker 3: Why don't you say this to me in the morning, Just so vibrant when you arrive.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Podcast's never.
Speaker 4: Been this kind to me.
Speaker 2: I'm absolutely schnitting you.
Speaker 4: You are schnitting us.
Speaker 3: We had a little bit of fun with the fact that you told a true story. I told a lie, but it was down to the good people of Adelaide to decide.
Speaker 1: So what we have discovered as well is that when you have to tell a little porcupy that sometimes you sort of stumble over your words a little bit because lying's not as natural to you as it is for some. That's an endearing quality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well I'm just not naturally dishonest, stamm I.
Speaker 2: It was poor radio, though Jody's juice was epic as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bit in the Juice today and we spoke about the fact that Olivia Newton John had an amazing tribute over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Also, you gave us a bit of a personal story about what happened on the weekend. Did you have or did you not have a lovely Sunday?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself for your children, and that's exactly what I did for.
Speaker 4: Four hours yesterday. Four hours for.
Speaker 1: The development of one of your children's dancing future. Yep, because as we know, there's a really, really good, solid future in dancing. What does she got to be the next Michael Flatley? She going to be the next Lord of the dance kids at homegoing? Who the hell is Michael Flatley? One of the absolute most iconic river dancers of all time.
Speaker 3: Yes, who apparently had to have relations before he went on stage. Anyway, we digress.
Speaker 2: It's so true. Wouldn't surprise me?
Speaker 4: A bit of a dirty bird, Michael Flatly, dirty bird flatters.
Speaker 1: The other thing that we're playing as well is it's new thing called Guess the Ed where you've got to guess the Ed sheeran song that we're playing to score some Edge Shearing tickets.
Speaker 2: He's coming in a week's time. So here you go.
Speaker 1: Here's a little sneak peek of the song that's coming up. That's all we're going to play.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's all we're going to play.
Speaker 1: That's a good enough heads up because these edge hearing tickets are absolute hen's teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I will desperately try not to give them away to someone who gets it wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do that again. Please, really just felt our way through that first one, didn't.
Speaker 4: We It's a learning curve, Okay.
Speaker 2: I just don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: But there's something about you today, everyone, So fantastic, lovely, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Chaddy already, how was your weekend?
Speaker 3: It was interesting And I'm a little bit nervous about what I'm about to reveal next because it might get me into trouble on the home front.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm going to do, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, Just get it out there, get it out of your chest right now.
Speaker 3: I will now, yes, actually now, Okay, So I got stitched up yesterday pretty badly. So basically what happened was I have a little dancer in my household. She's nine years old. She lives to dance. She does like twenty classes a week. It's literally my superannuation is going into her dance fund.
Speaker 4: And so yesterday I woke up in the morning, she's like, oh, Mommy, you taking me to the dance seminar.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, yeah, that was the thing that you vaguely spoke about ages ago that I didn't pay attention to. And she's like, yeah, So we have to be there by eleven thirty. It goes to about three thirty and I'm like, okay, cool, I'll drop you off and she's like, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, you don't get to drop me off. You have to stay. I went, what what do you mean I have to stay for four hours? And she's like, yeah, yeah, you got to stay the whole time.
Speaker 3: And so what I didn't understand at the time when her dad, and I'm going to say this again, her dad signed her up to this seminar is that you cannot leave.
Speaker 4: So once you arrive at eleven thirty, you have to stay. On a beautiful.
Speaker 3: Sunday when there's fringe going on and there's all sorts of amazing things happening in Adelaide, you have to stay in a dance hall, in a dance hall Andrew Hayes for four hours and be lectured about how the girls need to enter the stage, why tights are so important.
Speaker 4: How many dance competitions they should be, and it was like this real drill down on dance.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, this is why my superannuation is going into a dance school, because so I don't have to attend these things and I don't have to understand any of it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to understand any of it. And so that happened yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's a good solid move by Greg, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I don't think he was actually planning this, But what he did was he pleased your daughter and also freed himself.
Speaker 2: On Sunday. Did he go play golf?
Speaker 4: No, Jenny, Yes he did.
Speaker 3: He was free to do whatever he wanted. And I genuinely was happy to be there because it made my daughter happy, and it made her happy to look over and see Mum was sitting there attentively until you know, it got to one thirty and Mum was hungry and went to.
Speaker 4: The sushi train. That's fine, and I came back. I came back. That's the whole point. But thirteen twenty four ten, when did your partner stitch you up? That's what I want to talk about this morning.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: I'm so blessed that Kara will go to all of these little events and just take it like an absolute champion. And she has been a couple of times where I've had to go to some of these birthday posts two years old, three year old birthday pace and I don't know anyone.
Speaker 4: No drop and run, drop and run mates.
Speaker 1: It's just dropping off your two years old and a bunch of strangers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's frowned upon these days.
Speaker 3: I get that two is probably a bit young, but the older kids.
Speaker 4: Please, I just want to hear from parents drop and runs. Okay, isn't it? Isn't it? That's what you need to do. Thirteen twenty four ten, when has your partners do it'ched you up? Marni from Adelaide, what happened?
Speaker 2: I would?
Speaker 5: I am sixteen, So it's not related to my partner sitting me up, but it's related to the idea of is it all right to do drop and run?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: I believe that it is, as long as you check your info. My dad left me at a yoga class do drop and run for an hour? And the yoga class wasn't on.
Speaker 2: Elastic, Dad, So that was when was that? Did you say? Long time ago? Money?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: A while ago?
Speaker 2: No mobile phone? Say hey Dad, you turn, come get me?
Speaker 5: No, no mobile phone. I had no sense of directions. Why was this stuck there?
Speaker 2: Different back in the day.
Speaker 4: It's hard, that's hard, Marney.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, Kirsty, Christy sorry from old Granella. Hey, hi guys, Sally good good what happened?
Speaker 6: Good? So I sent home from picking up my son from childcare and had a little bit of a ranch to my husband out one of the workers and comments she made, and he decided to go in the next day and then have a conversation about everything we said privately, thinking that he was doing the right thing. Elijah then had to walk back in there with my pale between my legs, creteating like I actually never said anything at all.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: How did I understand? I have to see them every day, and he was thought I was.
Speaker 6: Doing the right thing having a conversation with her.
Speaker 3: I was a classic man. I'm trying to fix it. I just want to fix it.
Speaker 2: Oh you dug the whole deeper there though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I couldn't believe that. I went, how could you ever say that to her? That was just me ranting he could stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you very much guys for getting involved this morning. Tickets to see topic for Nova's Red Room, don't forget the glutten in Roll Park Home the big shows this French tickets from Gluttony dot Net.
Speaker 2: D'tte you look, greg Od. He's got some explaining to do.
Speaker 3: I think so that much as always, And I know you do your damn best to defend my husband, but on this occasion you got nothing.
Speaker 2: He makes it tough sometimes he really does.
Speaker 4: He makes it really tricky.
Speaker 2: Hey, here's the other thing as well.
Speaker 1: We've just got so many tickets are coming out of us this morning, Ross Noble at Double passed to Jibber Jabber Jamboree at Gluttony. If you've got the code word from the podcast, oh yes on Friday, then give us a call.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Chip a Jabber Jamberee. Say that's three times.
Speaker 2: It's a catchy little title, isn't it all right?
Speaker 1: Code word pod podcast code word get it through thirteen twenty four to ten Nova.
Speaker 3: Well done book for holiday you this summer.
Speaker 1: Because he's at a little different on holiday, all of daring, relaxing, sometimes a bit more fancy.
Speaker 3: And what if has all kinds of accommodation to suit your style?
Speaker 2: Booking XT getaway on the if? What if it's Ozzie for travel well your guest weeping story.
Speaker 1: This is how much huge shows.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, Harry Styles is owning Australia at the moment. So the British singer kicked off his love on toour concerts down Under last week by doing an honorary showy.
Speaker 4: Can you remember that showies are still a thing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: In Perth in front of thirty thousand streaming fans. Now he was grooving across the stage at Melbourne's Marble Stadium wearing a seven dollar Bunning straw hat. So someone from the crowd has hoided at him like just thrown it, and he's like, seamlessly just grabbed it, put it on his head and Bunnings has jumped on board has rebranded that the Harry Styles hat.
Speaker 4: Now it's sold out Colbourne.
Speaker 1: You'd love to test it as well. What could you possibly get Harry Styles to endorse and it would be successful. Anything like think of the most what is the most unsellable item on the planet. Yeah, and if you got Harry on board would itself?
Speaker 4: You have a think about that.
Speaker 3: He also sang an Australian cult classic, have a listens so good.
Speaker 1: Just imagine the last time you were at a wedding, Yeah, and you started singing along the horses and just how much it went off at that particular wedding.
Speaker 2: Imagine how he styles doing it.
Speaker 3: God, what about the last race day that you went to and they've wheeled our good old who sings it?
Speaker 1: Darryl Braithway who was in the crowd too, Oh yes, he.
Speaker 4: Was, Yes, extraordinary.
Speaker 3: Now, Olivia Newton John's memorial was yesterday. It was pretty heartfelt and beautiful. There were a long list of tributes from Dolly Parton, Elton, John pink So, Barry Gibb, Mariah Carey, but Delta Godram did an amazing tribute.
Speaker 4: That a super.
Speaker 2: And if anyone can do it, Justice son't take it to the next level. It's deal time.
Speaker 4: Really reticent to do this because I know you're going to cane me.
Speaker 3: But I didn't meet her once. I was lucky enough to all right, I won't talk about it anything. No, you didn't say you didn't have to say anything.
Speaker 4: You just rolled your eyes.
Speaker 2: It's not a visual medium, okay.
Speaker 4: Rolled your eyes of me.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I took a deep breath to get ready to say. Of course you did.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: The only reason I'm saying it is because she was as lovely in person as you ever thought, ever imagined she would be.
Speaker 4: She was so nice, she was really cool.
Speaker 1: That's good. So she's one of good friends. She was one of your good friends. That's what you're trying to say. I've met Delta, by the way.
Speaker 4: Oh good view, I mean you've only met Delta.
Speaker 2: Conversation.
Speaker 3: You've only met Delta because she was like the sister of someone you probably played football with at Central.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, No, it's okay for you, all right, for you? Is it?
Speaker 2: I just don't go around screaming it from the rooftops, that's all. I'm just kidding. We get it.
Speaker 1: You've interviewed a hell he famous people. That's fine. I got to speak to Delta once upon a time, though, I'll take that. That's my climd to phone.
Speaker 4: Actually, are you genuinely how you he was so mean to me. I can't say anything anyway.
Speaker 2: I met Cody Simpson, Yes I have.
Speaker 1: Have you actually yes, so screwous, exactlygeous? Have you actually interviewed so everyone that was speaking about this morning? Have you interviewed Harry Styles?
Speaker 4: No? No, I haven't. No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: It's a matter of time.
Speaker 4: Jealous, gape. This is the whole thing that's coming out in you right now. You're so jealous.
Speaker 2: I'd love to meet Cody Simpson. What was he like?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Cody Simpson and his star studded team have broken the record for the fastest ever swim for a team before at the South thirty two Rottenest Channel swim, so nineteen point seven k's four of them and they smashed it. So Simpson, along with Olympic gold medalist Mac Horton, fellow pro swimmers Bowen Goff and Josh Edward Smith, completed an elite quartette of stars, and they lived up to their mammoth billing. They got home in three hours, thirty three minutes and forty nine seconds Sea.
Speaker 1: All that to meet a Quaker, all that work, just to eat meat a Quaker Rottnes Styland. Everyone goes, oh, look, they're smiling at me. I don't think the Quakers have a choice. I think that's their natural face, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there you go?
Speaker 4: Is your natural face? Just jealous?
Speaker 2: I've met a Quaker. That's my game. You tell me you built a time machine? It's hazy on this Daisy welcomes the Monday. How was your weekend? It was good?
Speaker 1: Good stuff successful? Thanks, Yeah, good stuff. Let's take a little trip down memory lane. Twenty seventh of February. Let's go back to eighteen twenty seven. First Marti grap celebrated New Orleans. I've been a couple of mart Graves in Sydney. Just such a fun weekend, so much culture.
Speaker 4: Is it amazing? I'd love to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do it. It's something you should tick off on your bucket list.
Speaker 1: Is saying that the vibes of the first one back in eighteen twenty seven, I'm not sure about it.
Speaker 4: I feel a little different to now.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit different.
Speaker 3: I feel like people might have been a little more reserved about things back then.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon yes, just a little for risk.
Speaker 4: Of being burned at the steak it.
Speaker 1: Just a little when you could have got burned to the ground if you showed a little bit of our.
Speaker 2: Too much flesh on the ankle.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy four, People Magazine begins sales. My brain telling me Picture magazine. But Picture and People Magazine very very different.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming one's.
Speaker 3: Gossip, the other one is something you'd find in your dad's bottom draw.
Speaker 2: And what's the difference?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy seven Abbat arrived in and commenced their first and early tour of Australia.
Speaker 2: I think that's Abvi of the band and not Bruce Abbit.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 2: That's who I Bruce Abbada. I think you're the two of Australia. I'd go say I'd follow him around. It's Abbat.
Speaker 1: Their first concerts in Australia took place in the City Showground, where twenty thousand fans battled with a rainstorm. Spot the circumstances.
Speaker 4: The show went on, but did the band have a like a brandy as well?
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety two, Tiger Woods, age sixteen, became the youngest PJA golfer in thirty five years.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to bolshrik you to death. I'm not going to up put you to death. But there's no reason why I can't.
Speaker 4: I'll thank you sixteen. Yes, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Fun fact.
Speaker 1: Tiger's full name is Eldrick Woods. Eldrick is his first name.
Speaker 4: That's a bit that's cool, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's not cool as tiger is. So Tiger's not actually on the best of you?
Speaker 4: Was his mum a tiger mum? Is that why? You know how they called him tiger mums when they write their kids real half?
Speaker 2: No, I think she was actually a tiger.
Speaker 1: We got to mister Woods twenty eighteen, Barbara Streisan reveals she has cloned her dog twice.
Speaker 2: So that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know you could clone animals like genuinely, can you?
Speaker 2: Apparently they're good? Barbara did it? We must get Barbara on the line. It'll just still with us.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is not dead or a line mate. This is very much.
Speaker 2: She's dead. She's alive. You wining copies on me?
Speaker 1: And then I want this song on February twenty seventh. In two thousand and four was Yeah by Usher featuring Little John and Luder Chris Ludicrous. Are you snipping me? Two stories, one truth, one lie? If you can correctly identify what's going on? We'll give you a one hundred dollars voucher.
Speaker 2: To snit House.
Speaker 4: Now, do you want to go first?
Speaker 2: I can if you like? You usually go first, So what do I go first? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, So a few years ago I actually interviewed a live You're Newton John.
Speaker 3: I know that was you.
Speaker 2: That's not part of it in your.
Speaker 4: Vibe change, You're not funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, Actually I interviewed that. I really interviewed anyone. Okay, here's my story and I stand by it. So at my at my school, we did cadets. So basically it's like mini military on you know, whatever it is. I don't know how to explain.
Speaker 4: More So, it's about discipline.
Speaker 2: It's about discipline.
Speaker 4: You learn nothing.
Speaker 2: I learned nothing.
Speaker 1: I was a rebel at the back, you know, flicking but big little bits of paper mashe and spinning them through the straw. Cool anyway, So long story short. We were in because I went to school in Sydney. We were in Penrith on a bit of a day trip and I thought it'd be really cool to go ahead of the group. Yep, and I got lost and then they couldn't find me, and then for whatever reason, no one knew that I was missing, and the entire school went back to school, which was about an hour away, and I was lost in the woods of Penrith for a good six or seven hours before I finally came into some suburbia and I had to speak to a grandma.
Speaker 4: That is Ludicrous featuring featuring Usher.
Speaker 1: Before I spoke to a grandma who put me in touch with some people from the school and they had to come out and pick me up.
Speaker 2: They completely forgot me.
Speaker 1: I was almost stranded in the woods by myself as a fifteen year old boy.
Speaker 4: He's so scene. That is so ridiculous. A joking about that.
Speaker 2: I'm not joking. Well, that's part of the game, so I'm not going to reveal that right away.
Speaker 4: Am I Okay? All right?
Speaker 3: Well, if you want to talk truth of lies. I interviewed Ludicrous.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't surprise me. What was he like then?
Speaker 4: He was lovely, It was so nice.
Speaker 2: Would you talk about like what sort of stuff?
Speaker 3: It was one of those junkets where they've flow you to Sydney and then you get to sit.
Speaker 4: Down do one on one for the radio.
Speaker 3: And he was like he was interesting, like a little bit different and hard to crack, you know, like some of those interviews where you sit down and you're like ooh, trying to like you've got eight minutes exactly, eight minutes to make a connection.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, So what were some of the questions? What was some of the questions?
Speaker 4: Like just general discussion.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've got eight minutes with Ludicris? First question? What have you got for him? How are you? Is that what we're talking Jeff Brecky.
Speaker 4: I definitely did research.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's an ask guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was lovely okay, yeah, straight.
Speaker 2: Does he have a reputation for being an ask guy? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, did you asked me at his collaboration with Justin Bieber?
Speaker 4: Don't drill down? Okay, drill down.
Speaker 2: Somebody's telling a porcupie and somebody is telling the truth. Who is it? One hundred dollars house about you? Up for grabs?
Speaker 1: You we're missing in the woods for eight hours, eight hours and to sleep in the woods in Penrith before I stumbled upon a grandma's house and I was rescued by my cool and at the time as well.
Speaker 2: Just on that.
Speaker 1: At the time, I was like, I'm gonna get so much trouble from the school, but I didn't, And now I realized they were like, oh my god, we left a kid behind in the woods.
Speaker 2: We could get in so much trouble.
Speaker 1: All right, Schnitthouse Australia serves the best news was made freshdaily with authentic Golden Classic or sillyac friendly breadcrumbs, Hilt and Golden Grove and o'haller and hill. We will take your calls next with a one hundred dollarsuse voucher up for grabs.
Speaker 2: Are you schnitting me too?
Speaker 6: True?
Speaker 1: One truth, it's one lie, two stories. Winner if you can correctly identify gets a one hundred donth.
Speaker 4: House voucher and just completely absurd.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, it's so absurd it just might be true.
Speaker 1: So we want a bit of a field trip as part of a kiddet court set my school back in the day and I charged ahead of my group.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I thought it'd be funny to get back to the bus first, but I got lost.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ended up being in the woods in Penrith for about seven or eight hours and I ended up stumbling into.
Speaker 2: Penrith screaming, go panthers.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that, and I summed upon a grandma's house and she put me in touch with the school and they had to come out and pick me up.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's true or not that it's kind of symbolic of your life, just wandering around, lost in the not knowing where you're going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that bit makes sense, doesn't it. It does, so that's very believable.
Speaker 1: As for you, you reckon, he interviewed Ludacrous and they flew you up to Sydney or Melbourne, Sydney, Sydney. Yep. You had eight minutes yep to ask him your best ludicrous questions. Yeah, and all these responses were yeah, even though that's little John.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Sarah from Mount Barker. Hey, Sarah, good day.
Speaker 5: How you doing guy?
Speaker 4: We're great?
Speaker 3: Thanks? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm not bad?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Okay? Who's schnitting you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: I think the interview of Ludacris is the fib right.
Speaker 6: I think we're just getting a little bit too much chuckling as you tell the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a.
Speaker 5: Little bit of I don't know, I just don't trust the tone of the answers. And I think the Cadet.
Speaker 6: Story is almost so ridiculous that you want to believe it?
Speaker 2: Is it almost too much detail.
Speaker 4: Let me turn this back on you. If you had to ask Ludicrous a question, what would you ask him? For goodness sake?
Speaker 5: Oh goodness? What's your favorite thing about Australia.
Speaker 2: That's not bad? That's not bad?
Speaker 4: Okay, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so pleased for you because you've got one hundred dollars to spend so much. Never interview Ludicrous and as if they find me to send me to interview Ludicrous. And I cannot believe that you got lost in the woods for like seven hours.
Speaker 1: It's insane, It's actually it's really quite outrageous. The thing about it is, which is actually quite endearing. You're not good at lying eight.
Speaker 4: Horrible, I'm terrible, Sarah. Thanks for picking me up.
Speaker 5: Let me no worries than you guy.
Speaker 2: Very good stuff. We're not schnitting you.
Speaker 1: Schni House Australia serves the best Niche was made fresh daily with authentic golden classical still act friendly bread, Primes, Hilton, Golden Grove and o'haler and Hills.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Egerance song. It's strongly every begin you guess and you.
Speaker 4: And three bestas are off to edge hearing VOD style.
Speaker 3: We're doing this for the first time, so we're all learning along with me because I don't know what's about to happen.
Speaker 4: All I know is I saw you and a guitar on Friday, Yes, doing.
Speaker 1: Some singing, just trying to cover some edge hearing songs. Yes, So what we're doing is it'll be I mean, every single edge hearing song is pretty iconic, isn't it totally tucked? And sometimes you don't even need the lyrics to I'll be able to identify the song.
Speaker 2: So we thought, why don't we.
Speaker 1: Just mash it up with some absolutely outrageously random lyrics. For example, I mean, maybe it's, you know, the description of a delicious nutri grain bra okay, mixed together with an edge hearing song.
Speaker 2: Can you work out what edge hearing song this is?
Speaker 1: Bum Mini bolts, Conner Swede and runs and of Chuck.
Speaker 4: I liked it?
Speaker 2: Are you the hankering for neutra grain?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Neither? All right?
Speaker 4: It's going to shell from Lockles?
Speaker 2: Oh wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, where you're.
Speaker 1: Coming aggressively hot, you're still you're still you're still far too hot.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we just need to we just need to keep some composure.
Speaker 1: Okay, So can you correctly identify the edge heer and song and really think?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I'll just play the first be again for you really really quickly. Okay, just really stop and think about this. Okay, that's all I'm going to get you. What's your answer? No?
Speaker 4: What's wrong?
Speaker 2: Is wrong?
Speaker 4: You press the right button? Please? That's so mean, Michelle, you've got air chearing.
Speaker 1: She'll got it Wrongtunately, let's go to Sarah from Windsor Gardens.
Speaker 4: I thought hello, I thought that was right.
Speaker 2: So are you there? Yeah? Okay, now you heard the previous guess yeah, have you got an answer for us? Is it the ape.
Speaker 4: I've just worked out. You're the only one in the room that realized that Michelle got it wrong on Michelle?
Speaker 1: Oh no, But Sarah just swooped in very Stephen Bradbury like and picked up these tickets. Congratulations, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, that was a real heart in the mouthtop set up. There, wasn't it?
Speaker 4: Real adventure?
Speaker 2: You almost just give it away for goodness sake?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Hey, well done, Sarah. Congratulations, You're gonna have the best time.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: No, Welcome to Ed, cheering back to Alaide next Tuesday for his mathematics tour. Kevin and Jodi and Hayes when you were there. We're playing Guest the Ed all week.
Speaker 2: We got there.
Speaker 4: In the end, I just really got caught up in Michelle's enthusiasm.
Speaker 2: You get a car, You get a car. Just a quick one.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to Paddy from Enfield who text through an O fall double O N my nine, no my nine. He correctly guessed the code word and that is fringe by the podcast. So he's off to see Ross Noble, Jip, Jabber, jamboree, g.
Speaker 3: Just a quick one.
Speaker 4: If you could let me know when the MIC's are on, that'd be great. So that's all fair. Conversation doesn't translate on it.
Speaker 2: It's fine because it is your first time doing this. You know it's on me. That's on me.
Speaker 4: So I was just talking about you've got a lot on it Channel seven today.
Speaker 2: Sean, can you go Burt Jody as well?
Speaker 4: Change my nappy.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 4: If you've got a dummy too, that'd be great. It's just got weird.
Speaker 1: It's been fun. This morning we played a first edition of Guess the d You try to tickets to the wrong caller. But that's okay, we'll play again tomorrow. We're doing this all week.
Speaker 4: She was so excited.
Speaker 3: I thought she got it right, like she was convinced she got it right. So it just kind of rubbed off to me.
Speaker 4: I was like, yes, well done, no in.
Speaker 2: Correct, Ian to do it all again tomorrow for guess Yeah, and Judge Jodie.
Speaker 4: Returns, Oh, yes, big one tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So this is bridesmaide territory, which can get very very precarious. Like it's essentially when you choose a bridesmaid, it's like saying you're my best friend, and you're my best friend, and then if you get left.
Speaker 4: Out, you're like, oh, okay, maybe I'm not that close.
Speaker 1: And what we will discuss tomorrow as well is that things have drastically changed. So I've been married for approximately six years. She said, better be right, I'm getting in a lot of trouble just in terms of who pays for what and what you're supposed to cover or get covered in terms of the bride and the groom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, precarious, it's all precarious.
Speaker 1: Interesting stuff. More red Room invites to give away as well. That's happening.
Speaker 3: Guess the ends back tomorrow and I hopefully try and give away the tickets to the person who actually gets it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll be nice.
Speaker 1: Let's try that, just for something different, all right, stick around, DC is going to take you through your workday with the next chance to get on stand by this fer Noover's first class and fifty K enjoy Monday.
Speaker 2: We'll catch you tomorrow May