Speaker 1: On scorn Lils Oscodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panalkey Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panekey Show. We've got a massive program for you joining me tonight. Professor in Him, Alex Dine, Kinsey Schofield and PRUMC Sween and a bumper edition of Left is Losing It. Let's start with Anthony Albanize's approval rating slumping two points to forty one percent in the.
Speaker 4: Latest News poll.
Speaker 3: This is the equal worst for the PM since he came into office. Both Peter Dutton and the Prime Minister minus thirteen in their net satisfaction rating, and the Coalition and Labor remain locked in a two party perferred contest at fifty fifty. Pauline Hanson's One Nation has lifted a point to seven percent. The Greens remain on twelve percent.
Speaker 4: Isn't that a worry?
Speaker 3: And other minor parties and independents are also unchanged at eleven percent. Let's bring in Sky and his contributor Promixwien. Now, Prue, this isn't good news for the Prime Minister. You've got to say he is a net satisfaction figure is the equal lowest he's seen and his disapproval rating has gone up three percent to fifty four percent. So that's the worst dissatisfaction rating he's had since he came into office in May twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: How does he turn this around?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know that he can now read it, because I think the Australian people have passed judgment on this government and in particular this Prime minister.
Speaker 1: We had our doubts when he couldn't remember that, we.
Speaker 5: Recall the cash rate when he was doing his big electioneering campaign, and now of course he's in government. He's really we feel I feel that most people feel betrayed about what this government has done. We saw during the Choice campaign that he had a tin ear. He was so intent of trying to make his legacy and that failed. And now of course he's seen to be betraying the national interests, the national security of this country by buying bringing in votes.
Speaker 1: That's what he's doing.
Speaker 5: He's bringing in people from a terrorist controlled area. Doesn't seem to care that he's making our country vulnerable. And then of course there's a performance of all his ministers charmers, who really is delusional and who is creating the cost of living issues that we have. We've got Bowen and his energy obsession, which we know is heading for a fall, Plibusek, who is listening to secret voices. A Burke, of course, was his ir campaign, which is to appease the Union. So it's no wonder that Australians are polling this badly, him, this badly and this governments so badly.
Speaker 3: It is, and they've gone on the attack against Stutton. You see those attacks intensifying, getting quite nasty. We had the Treasurer last week saying the opposition leader was dangerous and the most divisive leader this country has ever seen of a political party. So they're turning up the attack. They must be rattled. Let's talk about the Victorian government. They're rolling out a Rainbow Libraries toolkit for the state's public libraries, encouraging staff to be mindful of gendered language around children. And we're talking here about children as young as four and five.
Speaker 4: Have a look.
Speaker 6: Children as young as five will be asked if they identify as she, he or they. As part of a new program being rolled out across public libraries in Victoria. Library staff are being told to ask what their preferred pronouns are for children, avoid gendered language, and offer pronoun and badgers, pins or laniards for any visitors.
Speaker 1: As part of the.
Speaker 6: Took It Victorian libraries will also add books on gender diversity and promote Drag Queen's storytime events.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, here's one passage from these new guidelines about how library staff can leave room for a child to express a change in their gender identity, which they assert can evolve over time. They say, chicking in casually about their pronouns. Do you still prefer he him pronouns? Do you still go by Sam? Or is there something else you'd like me to use? Can let a young person in particular know that you are safe, accepting, and flexible.
Speaker 4: And that, by extension, so is the library. Oh gosh, prove. What is your response to this?
Speaker 3: The indoctrination in public libraries is beginning very young, indeed five year olds.
Speaker 5: Well, it's absurd. The only good thing out of this nonsense is that children are going to learn what a pronoun is, because with the education standards in our schools, I don't think most kids would even know what a pronoun was. But to be serious, you know, you have to really consider now and I would never think these words had come out of my mouth. Not sending your children to a library, a public library where.
Speaker 1: They are not safe anymore.
Speaker 5: If you have this kind of indoctrine nation and this grooming of young children, I think it is so dangerous. Why can't we let little children be children, discover for themselves. You know, where they want to go, what paths they want to choose, you know, whether they want to be a ken or a barbie. And that's about the scale of it at the moment. When they're five, you know, it's just absurd, it's dangerous, and we're at the stage now where it is laughable, but it's quite serious. And I think every parent should really be very very careful about where they who they expose their children to and where they take them.
Speaker 3: And tell your local MPs, tell your stage MP, tell your counselors the library is full under the council, even though this appears to be a state government initiative. And tell the local library politely, don't abuse the staff, but send an email and say you don't believe this sort of indoctrination, this sort of political ideology, because that's what it is, has a place in libraries, and certainly not for your child, and I think if you do that politely and enough people do it, you have an impact. But I think so many people are just frightened to say what they think now. Legendary cartoonist Michael Luhnik has hit out at his former employer, The Age newspaper here in Melbourne, after his fifty five year long career with the masthead was terminated last week. It told The Australian newspaper, it's almost embarrassed now to say.
Speaker 4: That I worked for the AID.
Speaker 3: He cites the twenty twenty COVID lockdowns under then Premier Dan Andrews as a major sticking point in his relationship with the paper. He said he submitted numerous cartoons questioning or challenging the extreme lockdown measures, but many of them were pulled by senior editors. I've got to say over the years, I have been amongst those who've been highly critical of different stances he's taken and some of his work. But I thought throughout COVID, his work, what they did publish was astonishing and much of it went around the world. He just spoke to so many people and he certainly I think better than what they have now and to hear he he is embarrassed by that association.
Speaker 4: I think is very interesting.
Speaker 5: Indeed, yeah, very sad too when you think this man was once voted one of our national treasures. Look, you know, to me, you know, Cartounis are supposed to promote critical thinking and be satirists and you know, have a.
Speaker 1: Sort of jaundice view of the world.
Speaker 5: And I agree with you that a lot of his stuff I particularly didn't agree with. But the point is his point of view was always one that made you think. And to have now he the way he's been treated by this group, this newspaper group, is quite appalling. And when you think about the tentacles and legacy of Daniel Andrews and how he has destroyed so many things, so many careers and I you know, ideals of people and standards, and you know, it's very very sad. But it's probably good for him that he's out of it and maybe someone will pick him up, because it's a very sad state of affairs that he finds himself in and that the readers find that they now have lost him.
Speaker 4: He is certainly very talented.
Speaker 3: Whether you agree with his different political stances or not, you cannot question the fact that he's gifted. Now we've heard today a lot about this absolute tragedy, and every little bit of detail that we hear about this story just breaks your heart. Further, Israel has brought back the bodies of six her Maas hostages who were killed by close range gunshots in tunnels under Gaza. This is just that, the fact that they endured there for eleven months almost and in the end it appears that they were shot dead as the terrorists were fleeing. I just can't even comprehend how the families can deal with that information.
Speaker 4: One of the murdered.
Speaker 3: Hostages was Hirsh Goldberg, Poland Israeli American, who her Maas filmed being captured on October seven.
Speaker 4: He had horrific injuries to his arm, and.
Speaker 3: Brenda O'Neil's written a really brilliant piece in Spike about the debts of these hostages and the shame it brings to so many liberals in the West, so many on the left. He wrote, when I saw the photos of the four men and two women killed by their captors in a dark lair in Rapa, I thought to myself, there are people in my community here in the UK who have defaced posters of these people. There are people on my streets who scrawled on the word colonizer on their faces. Fruit's the same is true right here. We've seen that same phenomenon. And he makes the point that it's time to call out the left's craven silence in the face of Hamas's fascism, because that's what it.
Speaker 5: Is, well, craven silence and support in those cases, you know, for or when we say support, I mean, you know, they are so obsessed and look when you look at Gaza and you see the loss of life and the destruction.
Speaker 1: But we have to also.
Speaker 5: Understand that this has been part of the play of this terrorist group, and it's worked brilliantly. When you have these so called progressive bleeding hearts Western countries who are condemning Israel and not understanding what the play is and how they are becoming useful idiots and probably part of this whole grand plan that the world is not understanding that we you know, Israel has to eliminate this terrorist group if they ever can. Because children are being fed from birth anti due messaging, So I suppose there will be evolutionary or generations of Hamas terrorists to come.
Speaker 1: But in this particular instance, you know, we.
Speaker 5: Need to make sure that the Hamas does not win this proper and a war. And we see today, of course in Israel we have union strikes planned parents and I understand if it was one of my relatives who has caught in this terrible hostage situation, I'd be wanting to do everything I could. But you have to look at the bigger picture and say, they're playing into a Harmassa's hands. The West is doing that, and it's time to have a reality check.
Speaker 1: Let's try and get rid of her mass.
Speaker 5: Support Israel as much as they can, and then try and move on and get some sort of stabilization if they ever can in the Gaza area in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Because I think mass has to be eliminated. Anything other than that will see this horror repeated.
Speaker 4: Over and over again.
Speaker 3: Prim McSween, thank you so much for your time this evening. Environ Minnesotania Plibisek and National ZMPi Barnaby Joyce had a fiery clash the morning over the blocking of a billion dollar gold mine in New South Wales.
Speaker 7: Let's have a look I've done to me saying that this is secretive.
Speaker 8: It's so secretive.
Speaker 1: I put out a press release and I've done I've done the heats interviews just like this, explaining.
Speaker 9: Well imagined the Aboriginal book.
Speaker 1: We say, you want me to talk about it, and then you interrupted me.
Speaker 9: It's the name of the Aboriginal people you were talking to. You were't talking to the local landscape.
Speaker 10: I was walking to the people clearly identified as living average or being average or growing up in the area.
Speaker 9: They've turned up and said, who on earth are you talking?
Speaker 11: Is just not true?
Speaker 9: Do you have an arbitrary decision that doesn't make sense, that is nonsensical, that doesn't stack up, that just seems like it was plucked out at thin air for the for.
Speaker 5: The benefit of a pressure group rather than for the benefit of the local community.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is a steam geologist, professor in primer, professor, Are we going to see a backflip?
Speaker 8: Ya?
Speaker 3: We've got even labor premieres coming out questioning this decision, being critical of Surely Tanya plippers Sig needs to find a way out of this.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm not so sure we will get a backflip because Tanny Plipbersak is making life difficult for the Prime Minister, and she has career aspirations, and maybe this is part of her scheme to make the Prime Minister very uncomfortable. There doesn't seem to be a published reason for this decision. We perhaps have these shadowy figures in the background. No one's ever heard of them. A local Aboriginal group hasn't heard of them. She's playing a game, which is a very dangerous game, because on one hand, she's killing off an employment generating gold mine in an area where employments needed. Now, eight hundred jobs in a big city like Melbourne or Sydney is hardly noticed, but eight hundred jobs in a rural area has a profound economic impact. So on one hand, she's killing off this employer, and the other hand, she's carpet bombing the area with wind and solar facilities that don't have the same level of scrutiny, that don't have the same level of environmental scrutiny. And we hear Aboriginals complaining about the destruction of their lands of wildlife, but she does nothing about it. So she's saying, look, I don't care.
Speaker 12: About you rural people.
Speaker 9: You can go and get lost. I don't care if you've got no jobs. I don't care if we destroy your countryside by carpet bombing it with wind and solar facilities. What I care about is my position in the Labor Party, my position in the seat whereby I might have a couple of Greens that might be swinging voters. So I can't see that she's in the position to back down on this.
Speaker 3: But the Prime Minister's almost washed his hands of this very unpopular decision. So she may be damaging Labor with it, but she's also damaging her self because she's wearing all the criticism thus far, and Indigenous leader Warren Mundine has been amongst those who have hit out at this decision. He wrote in The Daily Telegraph, the decision to black to block the Orange gold Mine and their comments in the wake of criticism of that decision reveal their arrogance and their utter ignorance of and contempt for economic development, including for Indigenous Australians. They're happy to disregard the views and interests of those Aboriginal people who are entitled to speak for country, and instead listen to the false claims of green activists and their puppets.
Speaker 4: He makes an excellent point.
Speaker 3: And we've spoken to other indigenous leaders who are absolutely aghast by this decision. They don't understand how it was made, why certain people were listened to when other opinions disregarded. And like you said, it's eight hundred jobs, well paid jobs in the regions and two hundred million dollars that goes to New South Wales coffers in the form of taxes and royalties.
Speaker 4: But what is the impact beyond that?
Speaker 3: Because we are seeing these major projects, this isn't the only one that are being rejected often on all sorts of questionable grounds. This one is on Aboriginal heritage grounds, cultural heritage grounds. Is this now the way that the Albanese government is going to handle these projects?
Speaker 4: Are they going to look for a way.
Speaker 3: To stop development, especially big scale developments like this.
Speaker 9: Well, Warren Mundane is a great man.
Speaker 12: He came from straightened circumstances up in the Kemti district and he got to his current position and been successful businessmen and a leading figure in society by hard work, taking risks and being an entrepreneur earth.
Speaker 9: And what he's concerned about is that other people are being denied this opportunity. People in the blaming area do not have the opportunity to grow the economy, to be part of the economy, to actually be successful. Now, the message that the Albanese government is passing is don't worry about investing in Australia. Forget it, because you might spend decades on a project and then at the eleventh hour get hit with a king hit that wipes out the project. And that's what's happened with mcphillarmy's gold project. I can recall geological conferences that I was out twenty years ago when people were talking about the geology of mcphillamy's and it takes at least twenty years from a geological idea to actually creating a product. And you can't be investing huge amounts of money for a couple of decades and then the eleventh hour, on some frivolous reason, you kill off the project. You have to know where you stand now. What this has done is put Australia in a very difficult position. We are already having a reduction of investment in this country and we're reaping the rewards of investment in the iron ore fields, but we're not reinvesting. We're not building new projects and that will affect the community in decades to come. So the Albanzi government is playing a very very dangerous game. The government doesn't have money. The government has taxpayers money. You don't have such a thing as government money. So if you stop entrepreneurs and businesses and foreign corporations coming into Australia and trying to make money, if you stop that, then basically you are contracting the economy of Australia. And that's what the Albanesi government's doing. It is less risky to go to countries that we turn our nose about than it is to put money into Australia, and that is a real indictment.
Speaker 3: Honustralia Provacy and Plyma, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 9: Thank you for having met calm.
Speaker 3: Lefties Losing ed and is the Kamala Harris honeymoon over Alex stein On a big own goal from the Vice President.
Speaker 4: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for lefties Losing ED. Now, before we get to the latest tom foolery from Kamala Harris, let's start with a blast from the past. This clip of Trump arrangement syndrome perfectly illustrates the concept of instant karma.
Speaker 13: Let me oh that, hey, that's a fortunate of that it happened.
Speaker 14: But man, that that is hot.
Speaker 2: Oh and now you got the car ohod on the go.
Speaker 9: I know he's got all that I did?
Speaker 11: I did?
Speaker 15: Could you send it to him?
Speaker 4: That was terrific fun from a few years ago.
Speaker 3: And of course he was wearing a mask alone in the car.
Speaker 4: He probably still is now.
Speaker 3: Right now we've got white dudes for Kamala, white women for Kamala. The Democrats are just loving going back to their segregationist roots.
Speaker 4: And now we have swifties for Kamala. And yes, get ready to cringe.
Speaker 10: Play is going to play play play play play play.
Speaker 1: Haye is going to hate.
Speaker 11: Hey, hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 7: Skadie, I'm just going to chake check shake shake, shake check it shake.
Speaker 4: It, O dear.
Speaker 3: And this young lady has an important message and she delivers it in a powerful fashion, very droll work. Indeed, there now to MSNBC, who's lefty losing it host by new and inventive ways to embarrass themselves. They really are a gift to this segment. Here is Ari Melber accusing Donald Trump's campaign advisor Corey Landowski of defamation, threatening legal action. Now Ari claims he never said the bandage on Trump's ear was a spectacle, you know, the bandage on the ear that was hit with a bullet in an assassination attempt.
Speaker 4: Ari claims he never said.
Speaker 15: It was a spectacle, except he kind of did.
Speaker 3: He starts off here claiming Fox News ran a false piece, but they didn't.
Speaker 16: Fox News, which has been caught in defamation, ran a false piece falsely stating that I said something else that I didn't say. So I stand on that, I stand on the New York Times.
Speaker 17: You wouldn't say this bandage was a proper spectacle from a cami.
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 16: With spectacles.
Speaker 18: That's fair, a placard for delegates to fill in an image for political mobilization, a spectacle for this candidate who we know is by his own admission, obsessed with assorted spectacles.
Speaker 16: Mister Landowski, I did not say that.
Speaker 9: That is a false quote.
Speaker 1: Here what you have as a false but you have.
Speaker 16: As a false quote. And if you I'm putting you on notice if you continue to repeat falsely that I said that, you will be potentially in a defamation situation because I didn't say that, but I understand that you're working off the internet, which is a lot of false alformations. I wish you luck with that, and Corey Lwandowski, we gave you time.
Speaker 9: I appreciate you coming up present for that.
Speaker 16: Thank you for joining me.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's all on tape, a fancy threatening defamation action as on live TV when when.
Speaker 4: You've said it, oh, dear me.
Speaker 3: I know MSNBC viewers a low information InCom poops, but the rest of us have eyes.
Speaker 4: And ears now.
Speaker 3: President Joe Biden managed to tear himself away from the beach for a few hours, and he was asked about the media created scandal about Donald Trump posing for photos and filming with Gold Star families at Arlington National Cemetery.
Speaker 4: This was his barely coherent response, I'll.
Speaker 19: Tak a resident trust behavior at Arlington Cemetery, with the the visit to.
Speaker 2: The to the poll up soldiers.
Speaker 13: I don't want to answer them.
Speaker 20: Did you want to re.
Speaker 21: Vice President's interview on CNA?
Speaker 3: He said, I don't want to answer because I might tell you what I think.
Speaker 1: That's what he said.
Speaker 3: The nerve of this man, this is the puppet president who has abandoned these gold star families who lost their loved ones, and he's botched withdrawal of Afghanistan. Trump has been there for them since the start. He's the only one who showed up at Arlington National Cemetery to mark the three year anniversary of their debts, and that saw a strange orchestrated media attack suggesting is breaking protocol and politicizing Arlington. A media attack involving all the usual suspects from New York Times to Washington Post and of course MSNB say this is as dirty and rotten as lefties losing it gets.
Speaker 15: Folks.
Speaker 10: The death of some American service members in Afghanistan as part of the evacuation effort there three years ago. They're trying to make that a major problem for the Biden Harris administration in the context of this campaign. But I know a lot of military veterans were very uncomfortable with the idea that Trump was there at all, and that he even at one point posed for a photograph with family members with a big smile and thumbs up on their face. Now we should note some of the family members were doing the same, but that's their right. Donald Trump seemingly very strange that he would do the same.
Speaker 17: And I looked at the same pictures that you're allude into now and describing at Arlington taken with the prost former president, and the thought rolled immediately through my mind, is nothing sacred now?
Speaker 3: It wasn't long before Kamala Harris joined these attacks. She joined the ugly pyelone that in effect was also attacking the gold starf families. The media and the Democrats don't care who they hurt in their desperate attempts to smear Trump, and that saw these gold starf families, one after another, come out to defend President Trump, calling out the fake news, the deliberate disinformation that the media is engaging in, and calling out Kamala Harris too for her lies.
Speaker 13: I got to stop what I'm doing, spending time with what's left of my family to address a heenus vile and disgusting post put out by Harris. Why did we want Trump there? There wasn't to help his political campaign. We wanted a leader that explains why you and Joe didn't get a call. Imagine for a second that your kids killed and there's a president of the United States willing to take you under his wing and listen to you. That's what we found in President Trump. Certainly not you, and certainly not Joe Biden. You have thirteen families who have been waiting over three years.
Speaker 20: To so much as get a phone call.
Speaker 3: That was Mark Schmidz, gold Staff, father of Lance Corporal Jared M. Schmidz, and as I said, he was one of many gold Staff families who took Kamala Harris and the media propagandas to task for the ugly narrative there running Kamala.
Speaker 22: Your statement is nothing more than a political spin to help you look better in your presidential campaign against Donald Trump. Our kids were murdered because of your administration, and you are partly to blame for that as well, because in over three years we have gotten nothing but more and more lies, just like your statement, more and more spun lies and cover ups to make you and your administration look good. But there is one thing that you said in your statement that was true. No one should be running for president if they cannot honor military members their families.
Speaker 4: As well as veterans. So I guess that means that you should step down with Kamala.
Speaker 3: That was Justcelyn Schmidt's gold Style, mother of lance corporal Jared Schmidz, who died in that boched withdraw. These kids, their children died because of the botched operation under.
Speaker 4: The Biden Harrison administration.
Speaker 3: Then they were ignored, and now they're being attacked because Trump is by their side. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. You don't hate the leftist media enough Now plenty more lefties. In this next segment, Kamala's VP pick Tim Stolen, Valor Walls, was asked about the six hostages, including an American citizen, who were murdered by her mass in Raffa.
Speaker 15: This was his response, more interested.
Speaker 4: In his milkshake.
Speaker 3: We can't have that melting, can we Meghan Kelly is about to release a bombshell interview with four veterans who served with Governor Tim Walls, a man they call a habitual liar, a coward, and one who abandoned his troops.
Speaker 20: Did you come forward?
Speaker 15: It is morally in defensity.
Speaker 4: He didn't care.
Speaker 9: It was all about him.
Speaker 2: He's a military impersonator.
Speaker 18: I don't understand how he could do it morally or you know, you got to absolutely no integrity.
Speaker 2: The rumor he went across the state that he had quit and it was like, who the hell does that? I mean, it was just unbelievable that a CSM abandoned his troops. You're five hundred soldiers basically, but beyond that, there's one thousand parents out there that expect that person to lead those people into combat. He's an habitual liar.
Speaker 10: He lies about everything, lies about stuff that.
Speaker 20: Doesn't make sense.
Speaker 18: You're taking a piece of their bunder and you're trying to capture it and putting in a bottle for yourself and use.
Speaker 4: That for your own benefit.
Speaker 2: He basically said, I got better things to do. You no go pick somebody else to go on a mission. But if you sold out your guard unit and abandon them, I mean, what are you going to do? At the national level, Fear is a reaction, Bravery is a decision, and Walls has.
Speaker 15: Made the wrong decision.
Speaker 6: He's not breathed.
Speaker 9: I call him cool because he is.
Speaker 1: WOW.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Alex stein host of Prime Time with Alex Steiner on Blaze Media. Alex, that's as bad as damning as it gets. Stolen valor and an habitual liar, and we do know he's lying about a number of things, some of them bizarre We've had lies about his family's IVF journey, to even the spices he uses for his taco recipe. You remember he was he doesn't use any spice, he only uses pepper. And then we found out he'd won all these awards for his spicy tacos. Kind of leads weight to what those men were saying, that he lies even when there's no reason to lie.
Speaker 20: Yeah, Tim Waltz is so full of it.
Speaker 8: His eyes are brown. And I know that's a cliche, but that's the truth. And it comes to Tim Wallas and you know, not only is his stolen valor so bad though this week kim La Harris got caught lying about her career working at McDonald's, so she has McDonald's stolen valor. I mean, both of these, the vice president and the president that are running right now.
Speaker 20: Both have a PhD and BS reader.
Speaker 3: But this issue of stolen valori in particular, I mean, it's one thing to lie about your taco recipes and your wife's IVF journey and your record as governor, but stolen valor that crosses the line for people where they say even a politician should not be fibbing about that. How much of an impact is that going to have, because that is something that I think is just seen as really low and beneath contempt.
Speaker 4: Almost.
Speaker 20: Yeah, it's disgusting. It's actually a federal crime.
Speaker 8: But what was really sad in that interview is the one time that he got pressed, he tried to say that he had never said that he carried weabons of war in Afghanistan, and then later it came out on Twitter there's a clip of him saying that he carried weapons of war in Afghanistan.
Speaker 20: So the guy's a liar. And it's sad that so many.
Speaker 8: Of our soldiers have had to die, and yet he is stealing their valor, people that lay their life on the line. And you know, I think the definition of valor is having courage in a tough situation, especially in battle, and he's never faced any battle. As a matter of fact, when he got pressed about that question about the six hostages that died, he knew that he couldn't answer it because he has a very mainly pro Palestinian following in Minnesota.
Speaker 20: So he's a coward. He doesn't speak from his heart, and he has zero integrity.
Speaker 3: And that's possibly why he was piqued because he is governor of Minnesota and we know the considerations there and the cleart choice. Really, even even the most sensible Democrats are open about this was the governor of Pennsylvania. But he's Jewish, he's served in the IDF, So in the modern Democrats, that's a problem. Now, Kamala Harris did finally sit down and have an interview, was with CNN's Dana Bash. This first time in what six weeks since she was installed as by Item's replacement, that she's finally done an interview. It was a softball interview. It has to be said, it was pre recorded. Walls was there sitting on don't acting as a chaperone of sorts.
Speaker 4: Now, this is what worries me.
Speaker 3: This next clip I'm going to pipe by you is part of the eighteen minutes that made the cut. I would love to see what they didn't put to air. I mean, if this incoherent word salad was good enough to put to air what was edited out?
Speaker 19: Climate crisis is real, that it is an urgent matter to which we should apply metrics that include holding ourselves to deadlines around time.
Speaker 3: There you go deadlines around time because I don't know what other deadlines, there are alecs. Will we ever see the full tape? I think we deserve to see that. I mean, that's the least CNN can do. They sent in a lefty hack who gave a softball interview. The least we can do is at least watch the unedited version.
Speaker 8: Well, you and I both know, Rita, we're never going to see the unedited version. And that's what we call the Collusion News Network CNN because they're colluding with the Democrat Party to try to influence this.
Speaker 20: Election in Kambla Harris's favor. You know what I thought was so weird.
Speaker 8: It kind of reminded me of being a little kid on my first day of school and I didn't want my parents to leave. That's what it felt like. It felt like her dad was in the room. And if you know anything about Kimbla, she doesn't have a great relationship with her father, which is kind of unusual considering how successful she's become. So, you know, it's just really sad that we have a person that could potentially be the leader of the free world that can't even do a non live interview by themselves.
Speaker 20: Absolutely pathetic.
Speaker 3: Dana Bash also did an interview with JD. Vance not too long ago, and she brought a different energy to that one.
Speaker 7: You guys seem to be struggling a little bit. Kamala Harris has been calling the shots as who There's no evidence that Kamala Harris threw him overboard, called you and Donald Trump, and that is weird. Sure you're saying Tim Walls doesn't have affection for his wife. I don't even understand that they have done both. They have both policies and they are trying to define it. You have been on the campaign trail questioning Tim Walls's military record. Governor Walls served twenty four years. He even stayed after he could have retired because of nine to eleven more than the country asked of him.
Speaker 20: Do you honor his service?
Speaker 4: They're not even subtle about it. It's almost funny now.
Speaker 3: Nancy Pelosi was on Bill Maher's show last week, and the former Speaker of the House, who remains enormously powerful within the Democrats, admitted that they'd like to turn illegal immigrants undocumented migrants as they called them, into documented migrants and creating an easy path for citizenship. I'm sure is going to open the floodgates further.
Speaker 11: Making the American dream of home ownership available to all people is something we have to do.
Speaker 4: Four people for you.
Speaker 1: Now, this.
Speaker 15: Is undocumented. This is for the undocumented.
Speaker 11: Well, what I would like to do is move them to document.
Speaker 1: It is that that you can.
Speaker 11: Do them to document. And one of the best things that we can do for our economy is to pass comprehensive immigration reform.
Speaker 4: It's part of the plan, isn't it.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why they dismantle Trump's tough policies, and we've seen record numbers come across that southern border illegally every single year of the Biden administration. They're hoping that one day they become citizens one day soon and vote for the Democrats.
Speaker 20: Well, it's not only that.
Speaker 8: It's also a big scheme for Black Rock, for these real estate companies, knowing that these people can get these houses because they're subsidized by the government, and then they default on the loans and then these banks will basically own these houses. And then once they give these tax breaks or you know, they give these moneies this money for these free homes, that raises the price for everyday American citizens that are trained to buy a house. So this program is killing the middle class, and they know that because they don't want a middle class, They want a population that relies on the government, or just a super elite that doesn't need the help from the government.
Speaker 20: The government needs their money.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, now, Kamala Harris thought she was being very clever when she denounced former President Donald Trump for disrespecting sacred ground at the Arlington National Cemetery. The former president went there at the invitation of gold Star Family members. This is family members of service personnel who were killed during the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan. Harris called it a political stunt, probably because neither she nor President Biden accepted their invitations. They weren't there. Biden was at the beach yard. I don't know what Kamala was doing. She released just a statement. She had no public events that days. But now they are being absolutely smashed by their families here. The denouncement has spectaculary backfired on her and the campaign. So many gold Star Family members are reaching out to Trump's campaign, filming videos and setting the record straight.
Speaker 22: Camelia, your statement is nothing more than a political spin.
Speaker 13: Why did we want Trump there. There wasn't to help his political campaign. We wanted a leader.
Speaker 4: President Trump and his team were respectful. They listened to our stories and didn't talk much at all.
Speaker 22: We welcomed them that day and they were comfort to our family.
Speaker 3: That's just a few of the videos that have been released thus far. And Alex, it's really shameful, I think of the media to go down this road because by trying to smear Donald Trump, they were also mirroring these families, these graving families who the Biden Harris administration is pretty much abandoned. And they're accusing them too of politicizing this tragedy and Arlington National Cemetery, and it went so far that they've all decided to come out and speak out against this fake news.
Speaker 8: Well, it's important that they did that, you know, to be fair. Is this a political stunt? No, but Donald Trump is running a political political campaign, so it's important that he goes out there and does these events. Yet they're too afraid to leave their basement, just like Joe Biden's presidency in twenty twenty when he was running. So it's really sad for them to try to demonize these gold Star Family members. The family members of our fallen and injured soldiers. That's how discussing these people are. And if Kamil Harris actually cared about her vets, she would do something about the twenty two veterans that commit suicide every single day here in America.
Speaker 20: So they don't care about the veterans whatsoever. And Donald Trump actually does.
Speaker 4: Now, before you go, I've only got thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: I hear you're going to be in Fort Worth, Texas, one of my favorite places with Tucker and Roseanne. Tucker Carlson and Roseanne bart is this happening? Is what is your life these days?
Speaker 4: Alex?
Speaker 8: My life is wild. I'm good friends with the Roseanne. She's a party animal, you know. She was telling me about how she used to hang out with Chris Barley, so she's as seasoned as it gets. And Tucker Carls is my biological stepfather. He's letting me open up do twenty minutes of his sold out show. Thirteen five hundred tickets are sold for September twenty fourth, when Fort Or, Texas at Dickey's Arena. So thank you, Rita.
Speaker 4: I love Dickie's Arena.
Speaker 3: That's I wish I was there, Alex Stein, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 20: Have a good one still to come.
Speaker 3: Operation Bring Harry In from the Cold is underway.
Speaker 4: Kinsiscofil joins me.
Speaker 14: Next, explain what that means?
Speaker 4: Welcome back?
Speaker 3: Joining me now is entertainment and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield Kinsey. The Daily Mail reports Prince Harry's friends and former aides are plotting Operation Bring Harry In.
Speaker 4: From the Cold.
Speaker 3: Sounds like he could be returning to the UK in I don't know some capacity.
Speaker 4: What do we know about this? I'm not sure. I like the name of that operation. It doesn't just roll off the tongue, doesn't.
Speaker 21: No, soorts stall The Mail at Prince Harry is consulting people from his old life as a working royal after allegedly growing dissatisfied with advice he's getting from American based image experts. So he's rejecting advice he's getting from Hollywood publicists and heartshot agents in New York City. They say that he's really rethinking the way he operates. But it's interesting because we've used on this show, you and I, how many times have you talked about the Sussexes rebranding themselves. I like that we've shifted into rehabilitating. No, we're rehabilitating. And one really interesting fact from this article, reader, is that they lost a tenth member of their ar twelve employees. There was a tenth member. She was their communications director. She quietly went away at the end of last year. So the numbers slowly rising of our twelve employees falling, falling to the westside saying goodbye.
Speaker 3: The churn rate in their staff is quite high, isn't it. But I guess none of them are talking because I've all got a confidentiality agreements they've probably signed at the start of their employment. On Prince Harry's fortieth is coming up.
Speaker 4: We forget his forty. He's going to be forty very shortly.
Speaker 3: We trained him like he's a kid sometimes and blamed Meghan for all these woes. Page six is reporting that Meghan is planning a celebrity packed party for him. Who can we expect to see there and is there any danger some of his real mates.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Some of his old army mates, family members might be there for the milestone.
Speaker 21: I mean, I think the dangerous Chrissy Tiagan being there. If we're being honest, I think that she's pretty fright character.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 21: You know, we've seen Oprah Winfrey distance herself from the Sussexes lately. We haven't seen Tyler Perry, who's apparently Lily's godfather, acknowledged them in a very long time. Serena Williams will be seen with them quite often. Ellen DeGeneres, who has still been you know, completely rejected in Hollywood. She tried to have a comeback, it was immediately shut down. So you know, when I hear a listers, I'm thinking truly, really truly who Chris Jenner will show up to anything as long as there's booze, So maybe Chris Jenner will be there.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you can get one of the Kardashians there with Chris, I think that will be a crew for them. Mate might make the next reality series with Netflix a little bit more interesting.
Speaker 4: Than the last one. Last week, there were news outlets.
Speaker 3: Reporting that Ben Affleck has struck up a relationship with Robert F.
Speaker 4: Kennedy's daughter Robert F. Kennedy Junior's daughter Kick Kennedy.
Speaker 3: But now sources tell The Daily Mau that he's trying to erase her.
Speaker 4: Why would that be? Are the political reasons behind ad?
Speaker 15: We know Ben is a massive lefty.
Speaker 21: Yeah, it's two reasons. It's because he doesn't want the association with Donald Trump because RFK Junior famously endorsing him the two you know online, it's wild to watch the memes that have come out of this union. So Ben wants to distance himself from Donald Trump. But also, apparently, according to People magazine, j Lo was devastated by this news. So one source said that Ben really shouldn't have said nothing because trying to erase Kick from his existence truly backfired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the streisand effect. I think we're all talking about it again. We would have moved on because we talked about it last week. But both of them, really, Jalo and Ben have a way of just getting bad media coverage for themselves.
Speaker 4: They're not very good at this. They've been in the business a long time now.
Speaker 3: On Kamala Harris, she's been insisting at her rallies across at the US that she used to work at McDonald's and she gets a lot of cheers for this.
Speaker 4: Think about it.
Speaker 19: Two metal class kids, one a daughter of Oakland, California, who was raised by a working mother.
Speaker 4: I had a summer job at McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump is questioning this part of her story, Kinsey, Surely she wouldn't be fibbing about having a job at macers. Tell me there's some sort of a proof someone she worked with then, or is this just a creation to rebrand Kamala.
Speaker 21: Well, that's what Trump is saying. And Trump loves McDonald's. During one of his trials, he like famously ordered five hundred dollars worth of McDonald's for his staff. There are pictures of him eating it on Air Force one. McDonald's is like his go to, So this was truly offensive to poor Donald Trump. There isn't any proof so far, and she just started saying this like, you know, I'd say within the last two years, maybe maybe less. And that's what Donald Trump is saying, Where was this on your resume twenty years ago? Because there is no hard proof that she ever worked at McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you wouldn't think it.
Speaker 3: Would include it because once you went too politics. This is the sort of detail that people like to know and it makes you seem part of the populace, not some sort of an elite who's lived a privileged and on Kamala Harris, she does try to paint herself as this tough shot prosecutor. She was the district attorney at San Francisco. She was at Californian AG and that city and that state and all sorts of crime issues.
Speaker 4: And the city's image.
Speaker 3: San Francisco has taken another battering after forty nine ers rookie was shot in a robbery gone wrong.
Speaker 4: What's the latest on this case.
Speaker 21: Yeah, Ricky Parsol was shot in the chest. The bullet exited his back. His mother says the bullet missed his vital organs. He's currently in serious but staable condition. Not a great reflection of the city of San Francisco.
Speaker 3: It isn't Kinsisco Field always a pleasure.
Speaker 4: Thank you for your time this evening.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 4: That's it from May Up. Next is News Night. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow. Good night,