Speaker 1: We must tryon's best.
Speaker 2: Okay, now this is very Melbourne of us, Clint. We are having a barn me off. We have been sent what we are told is three of Melbourne's best barn me is. We've got O barne Me and the CBD. We've got Luke's barn Me and we've got the T and L Bakery in Richmond. We don't know what order these have been given to us in We just have number one, two and three.
Speaker 3: I am a Barney expert. Nothing satisfies me more.
Speaker 4: Than a barne Me now.
Speaker 1: Looking at them, and they're all Chrispy Pork, right, they're.
Speaker 2: All Chrispy Pork, They're all Krispy rolls. Looking at them for esthetic, well.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking there's a couple that are jam packed.
Speaker 2: I think number three is my favorite so far for aesthetic aesthetics.
Speaker 1: But we don't know quite like this one with the tiger type bread.
Speaker 4: The first one. Okay, let's go number one and we'll do a.
Speaker 1: Taste test going.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not gonna be very good radio, but anyway, you can.
Speaker 4: Probably hear the grated carrot crunch.
Speaker 1: All right, you're ready, you got hurt.
Speaker 2: I took a bit of pork bell. It's pretty good clean you go on old.
Speaker 1: But oh that's pretty good. Where do you ship? Is it Corey? And do they put in.
Speaker 4: That m that's got the good that's.
Speaker 1: Really beautiful that.
Speaker 3: The second one is good, But the second one is jam packed, like I can't get that.
Speaker 1: In my mouth.
Speaker 4: It's it's spilling out.
Speaker 1: It's getting that in my goob.
Speaker 2: Do you think this one, this one has a lot of chili on it.
Speaker 3: This is yeah, this is a little bit. This is more of a bite. It's got a very soft roll the barn on the bar and me, it's got a soft undercarriage.
Speaker 1: You're going first? Had you got a lot in the that in your gob? Didn't you? Okay, big girl got gob? Is that good?
Speaker 2: Stand by the front of the pork bellow? Oh that's quite good. But I think I need a second bite to the mayonnaise.
Speaker 1: But jeez, that's great. Do you know what? Sometimes it can all come down to the chili ratio.
Speaker 4: There's lots of chilli in that.
Speaker 1: We look like a couple of bargains.
Speaker 4: Go to checond bite of that?
Speaker 1: Well, I just don't want to spoil my appetite. We've still got one more to go.
Speaker 4: But I've got the mayonnaise, all my friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, Number three that.
Speaker 2: When you get into the depths of that m the mayo and the pata.
Speaker 1: Now this last one looks quite moist. Peanuts on this one, yeah, yeah, peanuts. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: They haven't these these people haven't been tight asses on the crispy pool.
Speaker 1: Of course not. They stash as much in as they can. Al right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh god, well not really good? Oh I don't know, Oh my god. Okay, okay, we've taste tested three bad one. I am going to put they're all excellent.
Speaker 2: Now let me remind you, well, you're putting these in order of the three best. It's not like the one who comes third is not.
Speaker 3: I have an issue. Well, I think I can taste my local. It's just come to me, my barn me and Tenna has just.
Speaker 4: Gone off that.
Speaker 1: That tastes like home, that tastes like Richmond. All right, I'm putting number three is t and l.
Speaker 2: Number three is my favorite on them. Number two, we don't know if it's I don't know.
Speaker 4: They're all good.
Speaker 2: Well we just need to crown, okay, And for mine, it's number three I'm pretty confident coming in to tell us number three.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty confident it's tn L.
Speaker 2: Number three is ten larchmon.
Speaker 1: I know that a.
Speaker 4: Mile or a Oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 1: It's very very nice. Isn't it good? Consistency? You know what?
Speaker 2: Luke's is also excellent. That is it has a huge cue. That one is in South Melbourne and the other absolute ripper we just tasted is over.
Speaker 3: I thought might have been second because it fit nicely in the mouth. You got a lot into it.
Speaker 4: Into that is the bread at Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Alright, so the winner is I've got mouthful you ready, tut you must try Melbourne's best.
Speaker 1: Me this ship, Lauren, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Wake up feeling good. Follow them on the socials.