Speaker 1: We got get every morning.
Speaker 2: Every day Adelaides, I'm droake to something outrageous happen at Lomat.
Speaker 1: Did you see that tree branch? And it was a big old tree branch fell and there are two people that had a very lucky escape, so ESA Ambulance said. A fifty five year old man was under the tree and treated at the scene. Unbelievable. Apparently there was just a massive crack and it came down. I think it's so hot and dry at the moment. Falling tree branches are such a thing, and there's been a couple of tragedies in Adelaide in the last couple of years. But how very scary, really scary has to be a tree falling.
Speaker 2: There was a tree branch. I just quickly typed in breaking branch sound effect and YouTube.
Speaker 3: This is what I got. Kind of sounds like a fire. We went down that barth.
Speaker 1: It's all good. It's good stuff, mate. It just sort of.
Speaker 2: Feels quite uneasy to know that any stage, if you're underneath the tree, it could break on you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were Middleton on the weekend and we were sitting under a big old gum tree and we actually moved. We like moved the whole because, as I say, everything so hot and dry, and there was a branch right above my head, and I was like, I wanted to move away from the branch. My husband wanted to plant me under it, you know.
Speaker 3: Classic he was.
Speaker 2: I consist, No, you need the shade. You need the shade. You don't need to overheat.
Speaker 1: Not that we want to make light of this stuff, but near misses, let's talk about them this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it give us called thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: I remember when we were we were country kids, yes, and when we go to Sydney, it was usually for sport or something else. But I remember when I went there, I must have been like five or six, which means my sister would have been like eight or nine. And we don't see a lot of buses us country kids, particularly when there's buses and traffic coming from one way. And I remember my sister went out. She was sort of half trying to lead Dad, and she sort of half ran onto the road and looked the wrong way.
Speaker 3: She's looked left for some reason.
Speaker 2: And this bus has just gone four and we're talking centimeters. I remember that that stayed in my head forever because Dad made this yeah, as you can imagine.
Speaker 3: This weird sort of squeal yell yeah.
Speaker 2: And it was just one of those moments afterwards where we all sort of sat down and Dad was just like rattled, what the hell just happened? I think my sister was pretty fine with it. Yeah, nice little adrenaline rush. But I was about ten minutes back. Yeah, so it felt like it happened slow moment for me as well, because all I saw was her sort of running looking the wrong way and this bus just go sha.
Speaker 1: Goodness, let's go to Sarah. Good morning, Sarah, Good morning, guys, how are you good? Good? Oh my, what happened to your husband?
Speaker 4: I was about twenty nineteen and we were all in the swimming pool and we got out and it got quite windy, so my husband and my daughter decided to put the cover on the pool. And our pool slightly elevated on one side, so my husband went round the elevated side, which my daughter would normally go round on because it's quite narrow, and they were pulling the cover on and a freak gust of wind came up and the bay slim of a pine tree just sheared off the side of the pine tree. And came crashing down on top of him, and fortunately he fell to the outside of the pool, off the coping rather than inside. It's fallen in the pool. We wouldn't have got him out, but he still wound up with a traumatic brain injury, broken ribs, broken ankle, and I managed to set the kitchen on fire at the same time, so fortunately my son was inside. He put out the kitchen fire while we went outside to rest your dad.
Speaker 1: Oh, so goodness.
Speaker 4: It was a really close call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how is he now, Sarah?
Speaker 5: He's okay.
Speaker 4: He's got he's got a long concussion and that's the result of now two major head injuries and struggles with noisy sensory environments. He'll suffer, yeah, quite some time if he goes out to noisy environments, but almost back to his will. They say, you get about twenty percent loss of I guess your original personality, so to speak. So he's kind of back as much as he's going to be.
Speaker 1: So yeah, wow, that's.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable, believable story.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much out there, Like.
Speaker 2: You just never know and also like knowing stuff like that now, particularly going to parks and things like I'm you know, I want some shade. Yeah, but also I don't want to get you sitting there when there's a potentially lose tree, like you said, particularly in this weather.
Speaker 1: Amy, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you good?
Speaker 1: What was your lucky escape? Amy?
Speaker 5: But when I think I was eight nine, I was at the beach with my parents and I was in the water swimming and my mum was calling me to get out of the water. So apparently I was millimeters away from wells next to a sting ray.
Speaker 3: Stingrays don't annoy sting ray because bam.
Speaker 5: She just so intill I got out because she knew I panic and Paly wouldn't have got out.
Speaker 1: Imagine your mum on this, like just watching that unfold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I've told you before.
Speaker 2: It's the time was about a foot away from a King Brown's name, Yes, and it was launched up as well, ready to go. Because this was when I was on the farm and my soccer ball was close to the snake, so I ran up to go get it. Dad's at the house screaming his lungs out, and I was like, no, I've got to say the soccer walk was the chance that King Brown snake bites it so you can imagine how that went down with Bill Haytes.
Speaker 1: Not one of his smarter decisions was that it wasn't good morning, Michelle. What happened with you was much done.
Speaker 6: He was eleven, probably eleven years old, maybe twelve. They were doing a lacrosse date at the Ladies Sports Field there Flinders. Yeah, and my daughter was there as a year twelve sports captain, overseeing the whole day and coaching things such. Anyway, him and his mate though would be a good idea to watch some of the games from the viewpoint of a building container shipping entertainer. When they climbed back down, he was using a building rio to put his feet in and set down, so that unfortunately the building rio didn't hold him, threw him backwards and he crucified himself in both arms in the in the in his fight at the side of his arm, and then the top top of the rio missed his left eye.
Speaker 2: By oh gosh, Michelle, is he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is.
Speaker 6: But at the time, he like his mate, ran off to get someone and he thought it would be a good idea to pull one of them out of his arm. And then I think he went into shop and decided I don't even remember anything after that, so it's lucky he didn't hit any nerves or anything when he pulled one out and one sort of went in and out.
Speaker 4: If that makes sense.
Speaker 6: And it was just so My daughters rang me going, I.
Speaker 5: Don't even know where all the blood's coming from. It's just everywhere. I don't know what's happened.
Speaker 6: Yes, it was terrific. It was very sharing. Thank you, so lucky, he both eyes.
Speaker 2: Yes on absolutely. Oh my gosh. All right, Joes, you've been in the situation.
Speaker 1: Well, and it doesn't sound nearly as dramatic as that, but we were at a friend's place and they've got a swimming pool, and for whatever reason, they have to design this swimming pool. So there is a ledge and the drop off, I reckon is taller than me, so it's probably I don't know, nearly two meters up and Harper would have been four maybe five at the time. And for whatever reason, I just didn't clock that she shouldn't be sitting on that ledge. It just didn't until I'm watching her sit there on the ledge of the pool, and she fell backwards like she fell back, and for some reason she sort of overcompensated and fell forward into the water. But my thought process now and I just get so anxious thinking about if she had a fallen two meters backwards, she would have got head first backwards onto that And to this day that friend's place, I can't even look at that pool. It's just horrendous.
Speaker 3: What about when your.
Speaker 2: Four years old is sitting like meters and meters above the head is concrete outside, and you're like, something tells me this is.
Speaker 1: Not a good situation.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know why I didn't think to say, don't sit, and I had to very quickly have one more. We were on a beach when Taylor was little and she ran off from me and as a four wheel drive came hurtling down the beach doing probably eighty five ninety ks an hour, and I screamed, unfolded in slow motion and I managed to get to her before in the carpet. Four wheel drives on beaches this is a good idea.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's good idea. That's very much. I feel like that's very much the South Australia too.
Speaker 1: But when there's kids everywhere playing seems ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Wow, Some epony. Missus out there had a long weekend. Joe's really had a long weekend. But I had a health retreat.
Speaker 1: Oh, I went to a health retreat.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's start turning up all shabby like it usually does after a long weekend.
Speaker 1: King Good Thinking six fifteen vending machine.
Speaker 2: Nice work vending machine, Big Weddy Family passes in the heart and soul of the machine. Also Adelaid United Tickets, hundred dogar went down hotel voucher and also a five hundred dollars cash envelope. Will play the quiz really really same Joe, you spoke about some jetty jumping before were there?
Speaker 3: He goes, nice jump.
Speaker 1: There, Joe. You can get a bit of a widgie when you jetty jump.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And also it can it smack your feet when hit the water. So we went down to Horseshoe Bay, took the kids down there. Can I highly recommend Horseshoe baita anyone. It is such a stunning little.
Speaker 3: Area, gorgeous part of South Australia, and the.
Speaker 1: Surf club now has like a little setup week in have food and drinks. He's up there for some chips. Mum and Dad might have a gin and Tonic, etc. It's lovely leaving the drone. Yes, but I want to ask you a question about jetty jumping etiquette. So thirteen twenty four ten get involved in this double O nine one nine nine one nine What are the rules? Because there would have been all twenty five kids lining up to jump off the jetty and there was one girl, one girl, I tell you, Andrew Hayes, who stood on the edge of that jetty for a solid thirty five minutes and looked at the water and just couldn't do it. But it wasn't just her. Her dad was standing next to her, and then she had two friends trying to cajole her into jumping off this jetty, which isn't overly high to be honest, what is it about three threemtners or reckon three of cats? Anyway, stood there for about thirty five minutes and then hastily retreated. Jenny walked down and he actually broke my heart because she like collapsed into her mum's arms because she was so disappointed in.
Speaker 2: What a loser. I'm just kidding, I'm joking, I'm joking. What a heartbreaking moment for personal development.
Speaker 1: Having said that, that girl held up the line forever because she wouldn't jump. So there are all these like just a massive chill of people behind her, including my kids.
Speaker 2: There you go, Jeddy Etiquette, what's the deal? Third a twenty four to ten? So I just sort of if I put myself in this situation, it's probably two or three minutes, max, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Before you go?
Speaker 2: Right right, Let's just go on the side, go to the site with everyone else, jump through will fire up in the meantime, yes, and you will have another crack at it when the line dies.
Speaker 1: Down one hundred percent. But yeah, so the poor little thing. Anyway, I just walked up the end and pushed her. You probably could, You probably could just give a little nudge.
Speaker 3: What did you do? Did you do a little backflip? What would you do? How you went to?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no no? Just your standard pin drop?
Speaker 3: For man, doesn't sound like a very good pin drop.
Speaker 1: Nice form, joe'st it's bloody water everywhere.
Speaker 3: I need to know, I need I.
Speaker 1: Need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what to news today to know this just what you need to know to know what.
Speaker 2: You need to know with Jody and hazy ever talked up a massive game and then failed to deliver.
Speaker 3: Is your name Alfred?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah? Cyclone updates. So Southeast Queensland and all the New South Wales continue to be smashed by rain and flooding water by ex tropical Cyclone Alfred, with flood warnings still in place for large parts of the East Coast. It was sort of it didn't do as much damage as everyone thought it potentially would.
Speaker 3: Which is fantastic. Yes, great result.
Speaker 1: However, over two hundred thousand homes and businesses have been left without power. Are you seeing all these pictures of the beach erosion? Insane?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So the main strip there is now like a basically a two meter drop, so where it was all just flat sand, it's been eroded. It's been damaged so badly. It's like these big massives, almost like cliffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow. Yeah, So they replaced that, don't they. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how they do. I was listening to some guy called Paul Bert on Channel seven try to explain it all, like how they I don't know, dredge sand or whatever.
Speaker 2: Paul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't understand what he was going on about. Yeah, And it was very windy and rainy. I did see one girl go And of course in these situations there's always a silver lining. Have a look at the cliff erosion. I'm thinking, babes, I reckon, you've gotten confused about silver lining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, silver line is a good thing. You try a point in the fact, there's actually a good thing to come from this. Yeah, cliff erosion is not something to celebrate.
Speaker 1: We don't celebrate cliff erosion.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, great news. I've got some Cliffrosians. I know, right, it's been a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I please quickly talk about this Harry Potter star and what she's doing on Only Fans or she can so? Jesse Cave who you might remember her. She was Lavender Brown, the eccentric love interest of Ron Weasley.
Speaker 2: This might shock you, but I wasn't quite the Harry Potter enthusiast that you might have thought.
Speaker 1: So she has taken to OnlyFans, and said former Harry Potter actress writer Doodler, and now OnlyFans long hair specialists. I do niche hair content which you may quite like. How magical our drop near daily, she said. Wizard warning will not do explict explicit sexual content, but I might be in my underwear. We'll respond to dms. Let's get to know each other.
Speaker 3: Jesse, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Long hair? Is that a thing? You're a boy? Is that a thing? Long hair?
Speaker 3: Long hair? Don't care, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 1: I feel like guys like long Guys like long hair, don't they.
Speaker 2: Well, traditionally car has always had long hair. She's never rocked a shaved head. No good so, but yeah, I guess. But it's pretty broad, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I just know what you do with it. Just sit there and flick it around.
Speaker 7: The mermaid thing, you know how.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very specific, like rape, sort of risky.
Speaker 2: Risky when you're using that the cover of the nips, it's very risky.
Speaker 1: We're all risky, and your experience is.
Speaker 3: What we are going down this past. We do our naughty at six forty.
Speaker 1: Next, Yes, please?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Can I take you to a particular train station in America where people really really doing interesting things to some of the trains there. Okay, do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: You will?
Speaker 7: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how to content, graphic language, and nudity, not that you'll see it if it easily offended.
Speaker 1: Well, you're about to find out just how easily.
Speaker 2: Your father's only money and six if you tune you for the first time, I mean, how's your timing? Oh my very goodness. This is part of the show where it's all a bit lose uff, not quite as wholesome as we are after seven o'clock. Get that sort of blue stuff out of your system. Do you know what I'm I'm quite fascinated by Jade Stillman. People who are in relationships and have sexual desires for things that are objects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is this?
Speaker 1: Inanimate objects?
Speaker 3: Just things? You know.
Speaker 2: You see the stories of people who'd married their cars, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Or roller coasters. Yeah, remember that women that married a roller coaster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, what an up and down relationship. See you, folks, thanks for having me. A man from Saint Lewis at Missouri will face court.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 2: He was caught trying to engage in promiscuous activities with a train seat again, that's right.
Speaker 1: What do you mean he's.
Speaker 2: Been there, He's been there before. Okay, music took places for a second time in February the thirteenth.
Speaker 3: That's at the St.
Speaker 2: Lewis metro Link where I'd tell you what. They definitely have sexy trains there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sexy trains. Witnesses say that prior to boarding, they saw the man exposing and playing with his genitals on the platform.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Nothing gets you going like a good old fashioned trainer.
Speaker 3: I'm all right, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: So morning security footage shows the man engaging in trouserless thrusting on one of the seats for ten minutes before he was eventually arrested. Drugs were found shockingly in his system.
Speaker 3: What there was drugs on him? Who saw that coming?
Speaker 1: So some of the hats off to some of the comments as well, because one guy said this man really had one track mind a.
Speaker 3: Very good that's nice.
Speaker 1: Another said, is that train seat wearing leather again? And finally, to round us out, he's clearly off the job.
Speaker 3: That is a good job. Monday morning joke off started working.
Speaker 1: All right, do we think we save producer Moly to the end or do we make her go first?
Speaker 2: I think we can make her go first. It's kind of like there's only one way to go from here.
Speaker 1: Top situation behind me, she's been very underwhelming in this space. Yes, started with us, but all right, let's see what you got to.
Speaker 3: Do with money channeling the dad vibes.
Speaker 7: I've actually been so bad that producer Josh has given me a little joke book.
Speaker 1: Okay, and it's got every day of the year. Oh wow, So this is a worried.
Speaker 2: Traditionally joke books don't have too much risk of content involved.
Speaker 3: But let's see how we go this is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 7: What do you get when you combine a pig and a cow? What a ham burger?
Speaker 3: I don't really get that.
Speaker 1: Can I get heads up?
Speaker 3: Definitely?
Speaker 7: Profreadom Yeah, you pre read your notes, but then I thought i'd be going last.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, that's okay. I told you there's only one way to go. We're run the ground right now. We're not even on the ground. When I say there's one way to go. It's only way to go is up. We're underneath the ground.
Speaker 2: I got one for you, gay, but you got to think about it, right, think about it and maybe finish this for me. What's the difference between a policeman's batton and a magician's wand.
Speaker 1: It's a difference between a policeman's baton and a magician's wand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well one is for cunning stunts and the other one is.
Speaker 3: For apprehending criminals. That was very good, you get.
Speaker 1: We'll leave the parents to explain that one to the kids in the cars. All right, get rid of this. What is the difference between a hippo and a zippo? One is really heavy in the other is a little lighter.
Speaker 2: I see see that's the sort of dad. Guys we're talking about last little plant words.
Speaker 1: I think I'm going to burn this book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please don't, please don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is fun, it's cool, it's fun jokes.
Speaker 3: It's not competitive at all, So don't take it personally.
Speaker 1: Produce a molly. Please explain how this works to our beautiful listeners. Thank you.
Speaker 7: All right, So we have some of your fresh hits and throwback orchestral life. It is up to you to guess the name and artist of the song.
Speaker 1: Name is your buzz.
Speaker 7: We've got two lovely listeners are playing for you.
Speaker 1: Good morning to you. Shane from nor Longer Downs.
Speaker 3: Hello there.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to take it personally that you chose Team Hazy. I won't let that hurt my soul.
Speaker 7: Shame.
Speaker 5: It's third time, lucky, Hazey, I'm speaking with your third time.
Speaker 3: No pressure, Oh my gosh, shame.
Speaker 2: Shane's been reading the recent form guy. That's where he's jump on boordinating, right, is.
Speaker 1: It Morphoteville yesterday? Okay, let's go. Hailey from Parafield Gardens, Good morning, Haley, Good morning guys. I don't want to let you down, so I'm going to try very hard. Okay.
Speaker 3: No, I've got faith in you, Joe.
Speaker 1: They've got to thank you.
Speaker 2: Here we go, so we'll be talking here. Four to two. That's the score on four too. Don't want to start blowing out this early. Joe's okay, that's all.
Speaker 1: I don't guess like.
Speaker 3: We ready to go? Here we go, Hazy, I.
Speaker 1: Know Buzzy Mount, Buzzy Mount. It is murder on the dance floor. No, no, no, no, murder on the dance by bye, Sophie Ella's better.
Speaker 2: You don't know ways, damn it's I had it so I had the title, I didn't know the artist. Do you know what was in my head as well? Recon once before I had Sarah Michelle Geller Sophie Ella Specter versus Sarah.
Speaker 3: Michelle Gallop, What a journey, What a journey?
Speaker 2: Great start jokes, okay, great start, Okay, here we go, need this, need this, hazy.
Speaker 3: You don't know you're beautiful, Aunt. You got to come up with the one direction. It was one direction.
Speaker 1: Technically it's not called that.
Speaker 7: You're so close, but I'm happy to give it to you, so it goes to it.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, Molly, what just happened then is not going to go down well with the opposition.
Speaker 1: What's the actual title of the song, Molly, what makes you beautiful? That's incorrect?
Speaker 3: Were you going to say that? Though? Were?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I wasn't, but it's still incorrect. I don't think he should get the point.
Speaker 3: Okay, where do we see it?
Speaker 1: Don't make me get a big boss, josh In and I will need a bit of help to.
Speaker 2: Be okay, Okay, you know what I'm going to say. I'm going to fall for that point and call it a draw.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: So I need this next point now for a draw. Okay, and you next one obviously for the Shane's none from two from men as well. This is a big moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Sody, that is oasis wonderful I didn't get that.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Shane.
Speaker 2: Firstly, I'm sorry none.
Speaker 1: From three fold.
Speaker 4: Him.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Hailey, Hailey, well done, Hey, thank go Oh You're so welcome. Enjoyed the Wall of Cinema movie past and goodness meet. That could have been five two and it would have been disastrous. But now we're fourth threat.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's just disappointing. Like I'm not angry in myself, I'm just disappointed. So now now it feels like mom, dad, you said that to me as a youngster. I expected better from you, is what I'm saying to myself.
Speaker 3: The world on't jokes. Thank you very much. Like you said, it is now four to three.