Speaker 1: Most people that are watching this right now are one or two or three nutrients away from being the most opthamal version of themselves. Every single person that came through our clinic system when we saw closet of two hundred thousand, they always ask the same question, where do I start? Because I've been online and I got complete paralysis analysis. So eating whole foods, sepplementing for deficiency, prioritize our sleep. That's our human superpower, and exercise without the basins. Nothing else matters. Pick up anything in the grocery store and spin it around and read the label and just ask yourself, do I know where to find this in this grocery store. That's a very easy way to start to get yourself towards a whole food diet, shopping the perimeter of the grocery store, being cautious about the aisles. Sleep, I would argue, is the most bullied thing in our schedule. It's like the step child of our day. By drawing attention to your leep, you can completely change the trajectory of real life. You want to live a long time, you need to challenge your body. Dumbbells, bar bells, keyble workouts, even bodyweet exercises.
Speaker 2: Wow, Gary Breker Welker approachly one hundred mate, This is cool. Wow, Gary Breker Welker approachly one hundred mate, this is cool. I've been I've been following you from ages, man like, oh, thank you. I'm dying to talk to you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's really kind to you. Man. I'm excited to come to Australia, dude, my first Aussie tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait. It's the twenty seventh to twenty eighth of June. I think, is that right? And what is it Sydney? Where you going for Sydney?
Speaker 1: Sitting Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Sydney and Melbourne. And I know the audience is going to be off the charts because I know so many people that follow you. I mean actually my sons follow you before suns. They follow you. They say is Gary Breker? Do? They were ones actually introduced you to me on Instagram that is a few years ago. What are you going to be hitting us up with when you come on the twenty seventh to twentyeth like, what are you going to be.
Speaker 1: We're basically going to be talking about just living your best life, like how to unlock the ultimate human inside yourself. You know why sleep is our human superpower. What are five things you can do to just instantly improve your sleep? What are the best morning routines? I always take questions about supplementation. We'll talk about supplementing for deficiency, not just the sake of supplementing, which I feel a lot of people do. They they supplement purely for the sake of supplementing. They they're not really supplementing for deficiency because they read an article that Saint John's Ward or Coke ten or Oshwagonda or rest Fair or Troll was good. So the pilot all this stuff in and they don't really get that ship.
Speaker 2: That's that's most people, man.
Speaker 1: So we're going to talk about the best morning routines, the best nighttime routines, the best travel hacks. We're going to talk about cellular biology. You know, what are the what are the what are the breakthroughs, the true real breakthroughs in anti aging and longevity science, Because if you want to get paralysis of analysis, start googling around about longevity or anti aging. You know, should should you be using a red light? You know, what's the deal with sauna? With cold plunging hyperbarracks, all of those things.
Speaker 2: So okay, all those things are things I like actually to touch on a few of those today. But before I do, you mentioned human biology. You're a human biologist. And normally what we do at the beginning of our show is we ask the guest, which is in this case we do just to tell us a little bit about their background. So like your your academic background, for example, and also maybe your working background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, by my my formal schooling is my undergraduate degree is in biology. I have a Bachelor of Science degree at four year degree in biology. Then I went on to graduate school. I got a postgraduate degree in human biology, so another four years just on the biology human body. I was going to go on and to med school, but I decided to take a semester or off. I ended up never going back. For twenty years, I was a mortality expert for large life insurance. What that much meant that it meant that we were charged with building a model to predict mortality to the month. So in other words, you know when they when a life insurance company or annuity company or a reverse mortgage, you know, you wouldn't believe the number of financial services instruments that are actually based on mortality annuities, reverse mortgages, obviously life insurance. But if they're getting ready to put twenty five million dollars worth of risk, a thirty million, or forty million, fifty million dollars worth a risk on your life, only one thing matters, not where you are on an actual aerial curve, but how many more months you have left on this earth. And so we were charged with, you know, creating a model that would predict mortality to the month. And at that time I was accessing one of the largest population databases in the world, had about three hundred and seventy million lives in this database. Now, remember, life insurance companies have data that no other funding services enterprise has. Right they know today the date, the time, the location, and the cause of death for hundreds of millions of lives. And you can take that information, you can triangulate it back into the record. And what was astounding was that the reason why the majority of people are not living healthier, happier, longer, more fulfilling lives are for what we called modifiable risk factors, which meant mainly dietary and lifestyle changes that if they were to make, those could add seven years not just to their lifespan, but to their health span.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a big part of the MAHA movement here in America, which is Robert F. Kennedy Junior's crusade to clean up our food supply, get the corruption out of our nutritional research and out of our public policy that's led to the poisoning of a lot of our food. Petroleum based food dies, those kinds of things that we can go down that rabbit hole. But essentially, you know, when you look at what extends life, what truly extends life, you know, what are the people doing that are living the longest. What's going on in the blue zones, It's not going on in other parts of the world. Well, it's not dogmatic dieting, right, It's not ketopaleo pescatarian, vegan, vegetarian raw food. It's eating a whole food diet, eating a diet that is completely devoid of highly processed foods. And then when you really start to dig into the research, you see that the esoteric things like sense of purpose, sense of community, mobility into later in life, these are all central to living a long life and disease is present in bodies that are absent movement, that are absent sense of purpose, that are absent sense of community, and have the presence of forever chemicals that come from highly processed ingredients and highly processed foods, and so you know, it's really a message of hope and simplicity that if we got back to what God gave us and further away from what man makes us, this is the sea to unlicking longevity.
Speaker 2: And I think one of the reasons Gary, that someone like you has become so popular is that you are not a typical. In Australia, we call them GPS, a general practitioner, which and I'm not having a crack a general practitioners because they're sort of but they're trained into a system. We've got Gary Brecker here, who is a human biologist, which by the way, most doctors GPS and Australia, they do biology degrees in any event, But Gary Breker is not looking at it from the point of view of the training system that the general practitioner system trains our doctors in Australia. But you're looking at it differently, and I think Australia like America, but we're not as advanced as American is, but Australia, Australians should say, particularly younger people are very much looking for alternatives. You know, they're singer going to the doctor and the doctor has just given them some pills and you walk away and you don't feel any better. You know, you take the pills, you might get rid of the flu or whatever the hell you had over whatever the case may be, vaccinations, etc. But you actually don't feel any better. In the long run, it doesn't improve your life. And I think human biology, which is what you're talking about, is for me, is actually the beginning of a new sleep curve of where we're going to go when it comes to how we look after our health, and which is one of the words I'm so excited about talking to you, and you talked about and one of the things I do need to talk to me a straight away is this methylation program that you have. I really need to understand that. Can you explain to me what the hell that is?
Speaker 1: Yes, So, if I was to put up a chart, and I'll do this at my event in Australia, I'll show this to you very specifically. But if I was to put up a chart showing you your cellular biology, which is called a methylation chart. What you would see is like hundreds and hundreds thousands of complicated pathways. This nutrient becomes this amino acid, This meino acid becomes this neurotransmitter. This neuro transmitter causes this mood, this emotional state, It causes this sense of awareness, This one drives behavior. You would see this complicated myriad. It looks like you just threw spaghetti against the wall. And the reason why I put that chart up is for what you don't see on that chart. Because what you don't see anywhere in this complicated myriad of nutrients vitamins, minerals and amino acids, or any chemicals, any pharmaceuticals, or a single synthetic. And you can go into this chart, and I bet if I blew it up large enough, every member of the audience, whether they have a biology degree or not, would know ninety percent of what's on that chart. You would see common names of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, raw materials, nutrients, magnesium, zinc, molybdum, silicas, iron, vitamin D three. You would see how many places these are integral to your cellular biology. And so my message is that when you have a deficiency in one of these pathways, you get the expression of disease. So, in other words, as you deprive the human body of certain raw material, you get the expression of that deficiency, which we call disease. We call it pathology, or we call it aging, or we call it brain fall or waking, or what are retention or poor focus or poor concentration, or we have fancy names like add adhd OCD, manic depression of bipolar anxiety. But when you talk to a practitioner and you ask them a very specific question what is anxiety? They'll tell you they'll describe all the characteristics of it. It's a fear of the future. It's the sensation of an impending doom without the presence of a fear. It's a feeling of anxiety. Maybe a rapid heart rate. Okay, those are all the characteristics of it. What's causing it? What is going on in my body that is causing me to feel this way? Why can't I shut my brain off at night? Why do I lay down to go to sleep at night and my mind is awake even though my body is tired. Why am I fasting and exercising, and I'm not able to lose weight and gain muscle. You know, why do I not have the same response to exercise. Why is my short term recall going? Why do I experience brain fog? I get a great idea in the bedroom, and I walk through the kitchen and I wonder what the hell I'm doing in the kitchen. All these ailments that we chalk up to a consequence of aging or environment, or our relationships or our career, or not a consequence of any of those things, there are a consequence of missing raw material. And so this is what brings us to methylation, because we have to understand first that there's not a single compound known to mankind, not one that enters the human body and is used in the format that we put it in. Nothing. There is no mineral, no vitamin, no amino acid, no nutrient, no carbohydrate, no protein, nothing that we put into our bodies that gets used in the format that it comes in, without a single exception. Everything goes through a process of being refined into the form the body can use. I always use the example that we pull crude oil out of the ground, right, but you cannot put crude oil into your gas tank because your car doesn't understand that fuel source. We take crude oil, we refine it into gasoline. Now the car can run because it understands that fuel source. Human beings are no different. This refining process is called methylation. It is how we take a protein, a vitamin, a mineral, an amino acid, a nutrient of any kind and convert it into the form the body can use. A very simple example would be folic acid. Folic Acid, for the record, is an entirely man made chemical. People have been led to believe that it's a natural B vitamin.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: You cannot find folic acid anywhere on the surface of the earth. We make it in a laboratory. It does not occur naturally in nature. Yet somehow we've been convinced that it's integral to a healthy pregnancy. It prevents neural tube defects. You need to supplement with folic acid. But the truth is the body can't use folic acid. Folic acids useless unless you can convert it to methyl folding. And this is true for so many different compounds. So what our genes determine is our genes determine what we can convert and what we can't. And when we cannot make a certain conversion called methylation, we have a deficiency. And this deficiency leads to the expression of disease. Wow, if I was to ask your audience, and again, I'll do this at the event by show of hands, you know how many of you have or know somebody that has hypertension, or have or know somebody that has hypothyroid or any number of conditions type two diabetes, any of these conditions that run in families, and they've been told that they have a genetically inherited disease that is familial. Because if you go to your doctor tomorrow and he takes your blood pressure and your blood pressure is high, he's going to do a car I examine you, and your ekg's normal, and your EEG's normal, and your heart sounds are normal, your lung sounds are normal, your whole cardiac workups is normal. You know what they're gonna do. They're going to medicate the heart anyway. They're gonna hold the heart responsible for crime. It's not committed. The next question they're going to ask you is what's your family history. Oh, your father has high blood pressure and your mom's uncle has high blood pressure, you have familial hypertension, you have genetically inherited hypertension. And the reason for that is, if I can get you to subscribe to the fact that you have a genetically inherited disease, I can get you to subscribe to a lifetime medication. But if you were to take that one step further, Mark, and you were to say, well, what gene did I inherit from my ancestor that's causing this condition to exist, their face would go blank. And the reason for that is that that gene does not exist, which means that disease does not exist. What we pass from generation to generation is rarely, if ever, disease. We don't inherent diseases from our ancestors. We inherit an inability for the body to refine a raw material which causes a deficiency which leads to that disease, and that deficiency can be fixed. Was not so, so you know, we've we explain things in modern medicine. You know, there's a term in modern medicine called idiopathic. It should be idiot pathic, but it's idiopathic, and it means of unknown origin and it's a way to actually diagnose something that you have no idea what's causing. So, if you have high blood pressure and your heart's fine, you have idiopathic hypertension. If you have hypothyroid, your thyroid's fine, you have idiopathic hypertension. If you have Crohn's disease and we don't know what's wrong, you have idiopathic autoimmune disease. And so it's a convenient way to say, we don't know what's causing it, we're going to medicate you anyway. So you know, as a human biologist, I never had the luxury of chemicals or synthetics or pharmaceuticals. We always had to go into human physiology to find the answer was in a minimal was it amino? Was it a vitamin? Is there a pathway that is broken that needs to be supplemented? And this is true in so many conditions. I mean, most people that are watching this right now are one or two or three nutrients away from being the most optimal version of themselves. Wow, and all they have to do is find that deficiency. You know what's crazy is it's not crazy, but it's just ironic. Is that we believe this in plant physiology, right, if you had a I don't know how many palm trees you have in Australia, but let's say you had a leaf rotting in a palm tree in Australia, and you called a true arborist, like a true botanist out to look at that leaf. They wouldn't even touch the leaf. They would cortest the soil and they'd say, you know what, Mark, there's no nitrogen in the soil. They would add nitrogen to the soil and the leaf would heal human beings. I promise you are no different we when we deprive the human body of certain raw material, you get the expression of disease. And this is true for mood disorders. And this is true for our focus, our concentration, our speed, our timing, our agility, our hand eye coordination, our strength, our response to exercise, the depth of our sleep, our waking energy, how we process information. It's the body needs raw materials to engage in all of these activities. You know, there's a very common you know here here in the US, sixty four percent of Americans report at some point feeling major depressive symptoms. And we define depression as an inadequate supply of serotonin. So if you're fortunate to suffer from depression, or you know someone who suffers from depression, which all of us do. We all know somebody who has had depression.
Speaker 2: Or.
Speaker 1: Then the textbook would say this is a this is a deficiency in serotonin. So you would think that if the definition of depression is low serotonin, that the fix would be to raise serotonin. But that's not what we do. We take people that are low on serotonin and we put them on suris selective serotonin reuptaken heres. What does that do? It takes what little serotonin they have and it just rations it so they don't run out too quick. Okay, so by definition, it doesn't raise serotonin, so by its own definition, it never ends depression. This is why I have clients come see me all the time and they'll think. I'll say, you know, how long have you been on antidepressants and they'll say fifteen eighteen years. My first question is always when did you think it was going to kick in? You think we should run this maybe for another two or three years and just see if that's the magic moment. No, because if you actually were to take a step back and say, well, where's serotonin made? Well, ninety percent of the serotonin in your body is right here. And if you don't have it here.
Speaker 2: You can't have it here, as in your stomach, as.
Speaker 1: In your gut. And you got nine percent of the serotonin is made in our gut. And how do we make it? How does the factory produce serotonin? Well, it takes an amino acid called trip to fan, the one that's famous for making you sleepy. We have Thanksgiving holiday here, we need lots of turkey. Everybody passes out on the couch. Okay, that's your high end trip the fan. We take trip to Fan and we methylate it. We convert it into serotonin, and ninety percent of that serotonin is in our gut. It travels up our vagus nerve, and it populates our brain and it participates in every elevated emotional state passion, elation, joy, arouse, a libido, all the hell, yeah I won the lottery. Emotions. They all require that neurotransmitter. So if you have a deficiency in that neurotransmit, you will eventually be told you have a mood disorder, or you'll be one of those people that's just like I'm just kind of mood numb. You know, I'm not depressed. I don't want to jump off a balcony. But I just went on the vacation of a lifetime with the people I love the most, to a place I always wanted to go, and I just couldn't get out of first gear, right, I couldn't. Like I'm intelligent enough to look around and say, I should be really having a good time, I should be really enjoying this, but I can't feel it right, A mood numb And as we get older, this happens more frequently. So now you have a mood disorder according to the system. According to the system, yeah, yeah, you don't have a mood disorder. You have a deficiency in the neurotransmitter is to create mood and emotion. Why don't we go to the place and the body where the factory that produces those and turn that factory back on and wake those emotions back up. You know, when you have autoimmune diseases, See how many people have chrones or hashimotos, which is where you're manufacturing an antibody to the thyroid. You have Crohn's disease, you're manufacturing an antibody to the colon, or you have chagrins, you're manufacturing antibodies to the lachrymal bland in the eye, or you're manufacturing to the blood. You have loops, or I can give you a thousand of those. We're told, if we haven't been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, that you woke up one morning, Mark and your immune system went haywire. It just decided it was going to attack the colon. We don't know why. It's out of control. We're going to have to hit it with some an immune's presence, and we're gonna have to give you any inflammatories for the rest of your life because your immune system is just screwed up. Instead of again taking a step back and saying, what if we took the approach that the immune system didn't make a mistake. The immune system is acting properly. We just need to find out why it's acting that way. Because in human beings, when pathogens attack us. I'll give you a very simple example. Let's say that this was a mold spoor or a mycotoxin, or a virus, or a parasite or a heavy metal for that matter, and this was a healthy cell. This does not hide like this. It hides like this. That's an important distinction because the immune system is hypervigilant. It wants to get to this, but it's inside of this cell. When the immune system reaches the surface of the cell, it does not have permission to go inside. You know how, the immune system creates permission to go through the cell wall. It manufactures an antibody to that cell. So if there was a bank robbery in Sydney and the bank robber ran into a building and barricaded himself in there, the police would chase him into that building. They would kick down that door to go in and get the perpetrator. The immune system is no different. It is hyper vigilant. It will blast right through a cell wall to get to the perpetrator. And you are holding the immune system responsible for crimeate to not commit. And so if we tested for these things and we said, oh my gosh, you have heavy metals bound to your thyroid, which is why your immune system is manufacturing antibodies to your thyroid. You have leaky gut causing bacteria and contents to stay in the luminal area of your gut. Now are leaving and leaking into the bloodstream. This is what's calling the immune system to these locations. Why don't we help the immune system, Why don't we help the cop get the bank robber instead of putting the cop in jail for kicking down the door. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Make perfect sense? And in terms of helping the immune system to do that? At you suggesting perhaps the supplement or something along those ones of something we devoid over we're missing.
Speaker 1: Yes. So the first thing you do is if you have any of those conditions. I mean we kind of went off on a tangent there. I think you asked me what I did for a living. Somehow we ended.
Speaker 2: Up on methylations, So so I loved it.
Speaker 1: The first thing you do is you test for what I call the Big four, which nobody tests for mold, microtoxin, heavy metal, parasite virus.
Speaker 2: What are we doing? A blood test?
Speaker 1: You do a blood or a urine test. There are different tests that do this. And you see this light out. You know, I had three clients last year, just last year that were diagnosed with Parkinson's that did not have Parkinson's discenase. Wow, had viral pathogens West Nile. So what happens is you start to look at the symptomology, for example, of something like Parkinson's. And I'm not saying your audience has Parkinson's, but just as an example, you look at the symptomology of this disease, and then you look at the symptomology of West Nile right a Zeka mosquito infection, which I'm in Miami right now. The biggest exec outbreak in America was in South Beach about ten eleven years ago. The Zeica mosquito carries this West Nile virus. And so what happens when you have Westnile virus attack, Well, you start to get a pill rolling tremor. What happens in Parkinson's, You can get a pill rolling tremor. As it progresses, what happens you get dys diatico kinesius. What happens in Parkinson's, you get dys diaticokinesius. And then what happens you get flexor dystonia. Your flexer starts to shorten, your mood starts to crash, your hormones go flat. These are superimposable symptoms, and when you present to the wrong doctor, they go you have Parkinson's. What I'm saying, is we're so fast to try to categorize disease pathology instead of saying, what you know, could nitrogen be missing from the soil causing this leaf to and so what vitamin, mineral, amino acid? What nutrient could be missing that's causing the expression of this condition. And you know, when we you know, when we get back to basics and we look at where does where does fundamental optimal health come from? It comes from eating whole foods, supplementing for deficiency, learning to prioritize our sleep. That's our human superpower.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I just did thirty thirty one days of ninety nine percent or better sleep.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I and I posted my sleep scores and I'll do this when we're in Australia. I posted my sleep scores uh to Instagram. I see like I posted them to Instagram every day while I did this eleven city tour because I was in eleven cities and in nine days. And let me see what we got last night on my eight sleep? Yeah there is wow so uh and the deep and rems are there. And I don't take sleep medication. I take things like magnesium and gamma me unopteric acid. So there are there are hacks to get us there, But the first thing that we need to really talk about is what does your body need? And by specifically, I mean Mike Morris's body need, not this everybody need because the biggest fallacy in all of modern medicine, supplementation, athletics, performance is that what goes into your body and how it performs is exactly treated, exactly the same in somebody else. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Speaker 2: So it's in the US certainly the case here in Australia. In the US, do those four tests exist?
Speaker 1: I mean you got to you got your doctoress test. I'll find out before I get to Australia. With testing companies can do it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If somebody happens to have any of those conditions, and you know, I'm bringing my genetic test to Australia before the end of the year, I'm going through the regulatory process right now.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I can I mentioned We're pretty tough.
Speaker 1: Are tough, dude? See you guys, calm down, you know that.
Speaker 2: But we are known as one of the toughest environments in there.
Speaker 1: Easier than I can get a multivider man.
Speaker 2: So so, but what's you're talking abouts very interesting to me. So, and you just mentioned earlier and I think I may have sorted on your Instagram or or on aches so one of those places where you post that. Recently you were in Washington with Make America Healthy and Maha, Yes, what was your role there? And what is the issue in America? What's the problem? What's Kennedy, you and everybody else trying to do in America?
Speaker 1: So the issue in America is that, from a thirty thousand foot view is we have privatized profits and we have socialized the expense of healthcare. And by that I mean the profit from the conduction of healthcare goes to private companies. The cost for administering that healthcare goes to the tax payer, Medicaid, medcare. We spend roughly five trillion dollars a year on healthcare in the United States. We are one of the sickest, fattest, most disease or nations in the world. We have the high strates of childhood cancer that we've had in recorded history. We lead the world in six things morbid obesity, type two diabetes, multiple chronic disease in a single biome, infant mortality and maternal mortality wow, which is shocking. Being the highest spender on healthcare worldwide. In nineteen eighty the rates of autism in America were one in ten thousand. Last year they were one in thirty two, whoa one of thirty two children has autism. And for the first time in recorded history, our life expectancy is going backwards. We're now ranked sixty sixth in the world in life expectancy as of December sixth of last year, which means that we are ranked below some sub Saharan South African nations that do not have clean water and sanitation. So how do we have My children's life expectancy is less than mine. So now I don't mean that in fact because my kids are going to live forever, but because they're on this bandwagon. My daughter just got out of a cold punge. My son's in a sauna right now. But you know, the generation, if we don't stop this, it could not only bankrupt our country, but you know, we are bankrupting our children's youth. We are more despondent and disconnected than ever before. We know from the you know, I know from being a mortality expert that if you want to cut a human being's life expectancy in half, and I mean in half at any age, put them in isolation. If you take any human being and isolate them, you will cut their life expectancy in half. And isolation sadly happens in plain sight. I don't mean solitary confinement. If you've ever worked or know anything about the elderly, there's something called broken heart syndrome, which was very real in our life expectancy predictions. People that were married thirty, forty, fifty years, sixty years, lose a spouse. Three weeks later they're gone, and so sense of community, sense of purpose, real human connection. We've lost our connection to mother nature. We have lost our connection to each other. This is not being connected right. This is what most of us feel is our connection now. And so in America this has gotten to a crisis standpoint. So we just released a report on Friday. I was at the White House all week. I actually did my podcast from the from the West wing of the White House. Was amazing, and I interviewed, you know, some of the leading authorities of you know, Bobby Kennedy's interview comes out on Tuesday. But doctor Oz head of the FDA had the Veterans Affairs. So in short, essentially what we did was we did a very wide, clear eyed look at chronic disease in America, childhood obesity, skyrocketing rates of cancer in our children, autism, learning disabilities, behavioral disorders. And you can't point to one thing. You can't say, ah, it's seed oils. Well it's this one vaccine. But what's happened over time, because of the privatization of profits and the socialization of expenses, is we have set up a healthcare system that profits and thrives on chronic disease. We make one hundred and ten billion dollars a year in America on type two diabetes alone. Well, we are four and a half percent of the world's population, but we consume seventy percent of the world's pharmaceuticals. We allow, unlike Australia, direct advertising of pharmaceutical companies to the consumer. Seventy four percent of our nutritional research is funded by big food and big pharma, which is why you have a food pyramid that says that lucky charms is more nutritious than grass fed steak. We're that lost. And so the question is how do we undo this? Will you get the corruption out of the nutritional research, you get the corruption out of the food supply, you get the corruption out of the stranglehold that private companies and pharma have on our public policy research. When you think that the research institution that determine public health policy are funded by private companies, you start to understand that, Wow, maybe this is not set up to serve humanity. Maybe this is set up to drive the balance sheet of certain companies.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: We started with simple things like getting petroleum based food dice, banning petroleum based food dice, what's that?
Speaker 2: What's up? Patronum based food dot?
Speaker 1: Petroleum based food dies like red dye number three, certain dyes that are actually made from petroleum products that are generally recognized as safe. We also started to look at our vaccine schedule. And I know this might be unpopular with a lot of people, but the definition of a vaccine, guys, is something that prevents the infection and the spread. If you had been vaccinated for polio five times and then you caught polio, you would be asking some questions. But we've all bought into this booster schedule. Messenger RNA vaccines there were eight vaccines on this schedule when I was born in nineteen seventy there are seventy two vaccines on the schedule in that wow, seventy two, and some of them we vaccinate against statistically insignificant risk. So, for example, baby is born within the first few days or weeks of birth, they get a hepatitis B vaccine. Well, what would you get? How would you catch hepatitis B if you were an infant? Well, how is hepatitis be spread? Spread through sexual intercourse or through intravenious drug use? Sharing needles between intravenious drug users. So we know that our infants are not engaging in either of those activities, and yet we still vaccinate one hundred percent of them for STIC that'stistic zero. We also tissue type the mother before the fetus is born, so we know if the mothers be positive or not. And in that case, I could see an argument for it, and I could go through thousands of these. We test the vaccine and we don't test the delivery mechanism, so we come up with an attenuated virus. We then say we want to put this into the body, but we want the immune system to light up like the fourth of July. We want a firestorm. We want to we want we want the immune system to recognize this fight it create a cytokine storm. So we put these activators like aluminium, which light the immune system up like the fourth of July. And when that happens, if a child has a mild respiratorial in this at the time, or it just happens to be running a mild allergy to peanuts, they now have a permanent allergic reaction to that compound. This is why you see skyrocketing rates of asthma. This is why you see skyrocketing rates of deadly anaphylactic risk peanut allergies. It's because we are artificially manipulating the immune system, and then we are putting in toxins and chemicals in compounds that the body does not have an enzyme to break down. We don't recognize it. It's not a metabolite, meaning the body can't take it, break it down, use it for energy and get rid of the waste.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And so when we use things like petroleum products, we spray millions of metric tons of glycosate ground up onto our crops. When we artificially spray our food supply with fullic acid that fifty percent of the population cannot metabolize. You start to get an understanding that this says myriad of things that are making us the sickest, fattest, most diseaser in the nation in the world. It does not mean in America is not the land of opportunity. It does not mean we're not the freest nation in the world. It does not mean that you do not have opportunity in America. What it means is that private industry has got a stranglehold on our public policy. And so what happened Friday was a watershed moment in America. I really can't emphasize that enough. Because Bobby Kennedy runs now as the head of Health and Human Services. It's the largest governmental department in our country. Just by way of size, our defense budget is about eight hundred and eighty billion dollars a year. The Health and Human Service budget is about one point four to one point five trillion dollars a year, twice the defense budget. They employed millions of people, But that's one area of government. If they want to get to the soil, you need the Department of Agriculture. If you want to open lanes in the regulatory environment, you need the Food and Drug Administration. If you want to help the veterans, you need the Veterans Administration. You want to get to the public school, you need the Department of Education. And for the first time in our nation's history, nearly every major head of every governmental department is completely signed on board to make America healthy again, and to address this problem, and to address it quickly, not with three year, five year, ten year phase out programs. Weeks to stop this and replace it with something something different. We're going to stop subsidizing crops mono agriculture, crops that our high life I High Life Essay, high gmo crops. You know, in Russia it's actually a crime to grow GMO foods food and will put you in prison for growing genetically modified food because they know, and you know, a lot of European nations, Australia is pretty decent at this. Don't allow a lot of these compounds into the food supply without rigorous testing. I know how brutal it is trying to get a sopplement into your country.
Speaker 2: Trust me, Well, just just on that, because that's very interesting. You say that about seed oils, And recently I put a podcast out in Australia about you know the importance of olivebill how olive oil is quite a superior oil relative to everything else. But what just you know, elucidate a little bit more about seed oils because what probably most people don't realize the seed oils are used in just about every every single place we go to a restaurant, cafe, in our the foods we buy at the shops. Just lets us talk about seed oils for a moment. Just open it up a little bit for me if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure. You know, like a lot of things, very often it's not the food, it's the distance from the food to the team. So what I mean by that is if you take a canola plant also called a rape seed sounds a lot better to call a canola plant than a rape seed, and you put it in commercial press, okay, and it comes out gummy. You then degum it with hexaine, which is a powerful neurotoxin, and now you have a degummed neurotoxic oil. So you then heat that oil to four hundred and five degrees which turns it rancid. So now you have a putrefied, degumbed, neurotoxic oil that's now.
Speaker 2: Rancid but still an oil, but still an oil, and none the list. That's the whole mbia.
Speaker 1: Completely denager because it has a low smoke point, so it's a it's a rancid oil. So now you need to deodorize it. So you deodorize it with something called sodium hydroxide, one of the most powerful carcinogens known to man, and then eventually you bleach it and bottle it and then put it on the shelf. Now, if this was on the shelf in America, the American Heart Association would put a heart healthy label on it, a little cute little heart flexing. It's muscle. And so what you've done is, you know, it's the industrial processing of a lot of these things. And they say, well, it's just a little bit of hexane and it's a little bit of sodium hydroxide. It's just less chlorine than you would get in a glass of top water. But then you go to serving sizes and you go when I look at the back of my premer and it says that it has ten grams of sugar, that's not bad. That's in a tablespoon. Most of us put a quarter of a cup in our coffee. Okay, so now I need to multiply that by eight or ten. So what happens with seed oils is these are rancid future fied oils. So when they get into the body, they cause oxidation. Oxidation is like rust. And remember the process of oxidation and free radical damage is the genesis of a lot of disease. You know, we have been blaming cholesterol for decades for crimes that it does not commit. Cholesterol is probably the most maligned and misunderstood compound in the entire human body. Cholesterol, by the way, the majority of it is made by your liver. Only fifteen percent of your cholesterol comes from diet. So by stripping one hundred percent of the cholesterol out of your diet, you might move your cholesterol number fifteen points. If you want to shift your cholesterol number, you shift what you put into the front door of the liver, so it puts better cholesterol ratios out the back door. But if we talk for a second about what cholesterol is and what it's not. First of all, cholesterol is not a fuel source. Okay, you cannot use cholesterol for energy. So what is it. It's a construction material, and we use it to build every cell wall, every cell membrane, every hormone in the human body. We make the single most important nutrient in the human body. I would argue vitamin D three from cholesterol, right, we make it from sunlight and cholesterol. In fact, human beings only make one vitamin. If I was to pull your blood, there would be hundreds of vitamins in your bloodstream. You are only capable of making one vitamin D three And you don't need to eat or drink or do anything but expose your skin to sunlight and have cholesterol in your blood to make that nutrient. It acts like a vitamin in some cases, hormone in other cases, a calcium and transport molecule in other cases. It's probably if I was to pick one the single most important compound in the human body, why.
Speaker 2: Are we suppressing the liver from making it? Then by taking statins?
Speaker 1: Because it's it's a very profitable industry. Second only, vaccination status is a trillion dollar win. Why because statins, You're on a satin for life. When you look at the extension of life in the best meta analysis, it was four days over a life. But what we don't do is, you know, we we have a tendency in medicine and even in research to study things in silos, right, and we study things in a lab. So we take a cell from the human body, we put it in a laboratory, we look at how it behaves, and we assume that when we put it back into the human body it's going to behave the same way. Nothing could be further from the truth. Cells are like human beings. They behave in communities. And that community there's a lot going on the serum of the blood, the cytoplasm of the cell. There's electrical charges, there's frequencies, there's vitamins, minerals, amino acids, nutrients. It's a community. So when you get very myopic and you say, okay, when LDL cholesterol goes up, heart disease goes up. So let's push cholesterol down to bring heart disease down. But you don't look at the consequences of what happens when I collapse this vital construction material, Well, if it's used to make cell walls, cell membranes, hormones, and vitamin D three, you can kiss all of those things goodbye. Right, you can also suppress those what are the downstream consequences of hormone imbalance, low vitamin D three, poor cell wall manufacturer, and poor cell membranes. They're all kinds of consequences, so we don't see this ballooning consequence that we're creating. It's like getting a flat tire and getting out of your car and slashing your other three tires just to make ecoliberty. Right now, you have four problems you only you only had one to begin with. And so if what's really fascinating to me is that as I meet with literally the leading pioneers and anti aging, biohacking, longevity, the PhD s, the mds, the researchers, the the m ds that are really shifting the needle, you know, we're coming full circle. We're getting back to the basics. We're actually realizing that, you know what, you can't diet your way around poor sley, can't eat your way around that, you can't exercise your way out of a poor diet, and you you cannot sit your way to you know, a healthy body. And so there are some of these basics that are that are tabs in longevity they're proven in longevity research, they're proven in the blue zones, and that's where you start. You because I think you know all the hundreds of thousands of clients and patients that have come through my clinic system. I started the Ultimate Human Platform this one because years ago I had this epiphany and I was like, you know what's amazing is every single person, almost without exception, that came through our clinic system. And we saw close to two hundred thousand patients before I added that every single patient, whether they were eighteen years old or eighty years older, they were male with female, no matter what was wrong with them, they always ask the same question. They always said, where do I start right? How do I start this journey? Because I've been online and I got complete paralysis and analysis. And the reason why I started the Ultimate Human Platform was to just message to give without the expectation of receipt, Like I'm not being paid to be on your podcast and we don't have any financial arrangement, and I don't care because I want this message to get out. And I wanted to answer that question where do you start right? And then how do you go from there? And you start by developing the habits of somebody who is intending to live a long time. If you intend to lose weight and you don't develop the habits of somebody who is losing weight, nothing else matters. Right, All the goals and priorities and mind tricks in the world don't matter. We are not a collection of our goals. We are a collection of our habits. And nothing is more true when we talk about human longevity and human performance.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: To answer that question, you start by testing for deficiency. You first supplement for deficiency, not the sake of supplementing, And then you start to build a plan that might include all of the exotic things stem cells, exis songs, red light therapy, cold plunging, regular sauna, you know, some of the what I would call more exotics, but without the basics, nothing else matters. That's your body is efficient in metal folate and you don't supplement with metal full your gut issues are going to permeate the balance of your lifetime.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, I hope you enjoyed part one on my interview with Gary Brecker. If you want to hear the full ninety minute conversation, just search Project one hundred with myporus and it's available wherever you get your podcasts.