Speaker 1: Hello, we're going on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Friday Field. It's been a big gold with I don't know, I don't know. I said that a lot today. I was thinking coffee. I might go by shadow.
Speaker 1: That's good. I'll come with you.
Speaker 2: I'll come to.
Speaker 3: Every Just give me.
Speaker 4: Do you need a moment? Allow me to come?
Speaker 1: Should we order? You press about? We should?
Speaker 5: I've got to apparently where you go?
Speaker 2: I've just got ship on all day today? Honey, business is private?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm actually recording something with Tommy Little today.
Speaker 1: That's right. It's a demn. I hope it goes.
Speaker 2: You want to.
Speaker 1: Know you love carry She's great for me. Yeah? Am I going to We didn't.
Speaker 2: My my friend was on that show?
Speaker 4: No way, I'll be back and need.
Speaker 6: To go, ye was wife's what?
Speaker 1: Just cooking? Before you go? The we the cafe?
Speaker 2: I do? I only have Jason's because yours.
Speaker 1: Because I will need headphones.
Speaker 2: You have I'm not getting them out?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the we're not ringing?
Speaker 4: Here we go?
Speaker 7: What's the what's the damage?
Speaker 2: You have to guess?
Speaker 7: Two and a half months, two and a half months. I think it's seven hundred and thirty one dollars generous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think it's a lot?
Speaker 6: I think it's I guess eighteen hundred dollars yesterday on the podcast.
Speaker 8: Mate, if it's over a fucking three meals a day from there, we guess, yeah, it's fact shaming us.
Speaker 2: On the pod yesterday had a guess on who like how much do you think of listen?
Speaker 9: Can we just point out my breakfast is coached eggs, broccoli and mushrooms. The second breakfast is creamy creamy muff that she orders without my consent, and we'll come back, got your creamy muff and then sucking old pigeon over here diving into the bag.
Speaker 2: The show, Okay, how much do you think it is?
Speaker 1: If it's more than eight hundred, I'll be fucking flipping.
Speaker 2: Okay, so dizzy guests sixteen fifty.
Speaker 1: It's not over one thousand dollars seven thirty one.
Speaker 2: I guessed one thousand, two hundred.
Speaker 10: Hang on, Moby listening, He should buzz in right now, bosom, Moby mabe.
Speaker 2: He's not listening. He gets two thousand something was the closest.
Speaker 7: Okay, eleven hundred.
Speaker 2: One thousn't bullship and forty seven dollars my fucking one of broccoli.
Speaker 1: The bill.
Speaker 2: The broccoli is probably ten dollars to serve because they have to go find it at Col's.
Speaker 1: I think that's a lot.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well decide, I haven't even got a business anymore to pay now.
Speaker 2: Now, bro each side is eight dollars. That's already sixteen dollars in sides.
Speaker 1: Okay, that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 9: That give you twenty a day cakes and ship on there there's a lot of creamy musks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's all this ship orders.
Speaker 2: From seat I will get do the cols col siy you feel, hey, jays, how do you feel about it? Like?
Speaker 1: Emotionally fucked off?
Speaker 2: We all know you're going to clear.
Speaker 1: It sounded like heavy rain.
Speaker 7: No, seriously do you feel I mean, does it cut your emotionally?
Speaker 1: Hearing muffin? Pick you up?
Speaker 2: Pick you up? He thinks he's self fun.
Speaker 1: You even me?
Speaker 7: Yep, but especially I've not done anything.
Speaker 1: No, you've done enough. That's ridiculous. I want the he just got my bill.
Speaker 2: Wait, I've got a question, sissy.
Speaker 3: How much down to get my bill?
Speaker 11: Right now? Getting?
Speaker 1: I can I ask you a question?
Speaker 11: Question?
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, I'm in a filthy mood now, gen Z is telling me that our bills to get gen Z is saying, this is for the last two and a half months. I feel like we paid this sooner than two and a half months ago.
Speaker 2: We haven't paid since we've been back from survey.
Speaker 1: What have you done to her? She's on the left. That's annoying. He got her because it does.
Speaker 3: Okay to see I'll have to go on my bill. I'll have to on my internet banking and I'll do a search for the delis the last time I paid?
Speaker 1: How much do you reckons?
Speaker 3: You're going to be three four hundred, three hundred, two and a half months times three.
Speaker 2: Six hundred, three thousand dollars and forty seven no county, right, that's what I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going in to get mine, but I need to pay.
Speaker 11: I'm going to stay on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you ask some to print an itemized receipt? Please?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 11: Hang on, I mean I'm going to call you back.
Speaker 1: No hope, no hold too.
Speaker 3: That is Walnut Muffin today, go how much of the Worldnut Muffet's nine hundred dollars and forty seven dollars.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm just getting my bill now.
Speaker 10: I think we should do a shadow to the old paper Shop for sorting the set every morning, Old pepper Shop.
Speaker 2: You guys are the best, are the best.
Speaker 11: I'm in here right now. There's a tray of cup chocolate cupcakes, Jason.
Speaker 2: How much are they put that on Jason's turn?
Speaker 3: But they've got a brand on them. They're there are an event product.
Speaker 2: That's what you reata What do I need?
Speaker 1: I catering?
Speaker 11: You need catering?
Speaker 1: What thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: It makes sense though, it's about so think Let's say it's about twenty five dollars for your food, probably another five dollars for a coffee, and then about seven dollars from uffing. You're paying about thirty seven to forty dollars a day.
Speaker 1: Well, you need to cut me back.
Speaker 9: Alah, it's not up to her. Yes, she's on a kickback. She comes again, you know, Hey, then you and then you'll sucking ring go and Danny, you fend your cabinet, beautiful little map.
Speaker 2: Do you give in and then.
Speaker 1: You'll come back?
Speaker 7: But you are.
Speaker 11: I'm going to call you back when I get the bill.
Speaker 7: You're always daily smoothie that I have from home.
Speaker 1: It's lovely. I don't want to drink anything in your hand.
Speaker 7: It's got salted caramel, protein, it's got creatine, it's got frozen banana, it's got peanut butter, and it's got water and cheer seeds.
Speaker 6: Can I have some of that? Lovely?
Speaker 4: Do you make it every morning or the night before?
Speaker 1: Every morning?
Speaker 7: I prepare the powder the night before the powder? Hello?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe we numborrow? Going to meet Buren bill?
Speaker 5: What was it?
Speaker 1: Was it two grand? It was one thousand dollars. I've got to go and pay the bill. I'll be back.
Speaker 2: Please pay just paying, That's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to move funds around.
Speaker 5: But you can get on the nuts with me.
Speaker 10: Studios, Mate, get on these nuts.
Speaker 1: You need to brain in the science.
Speaker 2: It's really not my fault. Like can I have spinach and brock?
Speaker 5: Did you tell them about?
Speaker 1: But you're not telling me the menu and the pricess? You just go wh stop that? In for it?
Speaker 2: You just say hello? Can I always have the usual? And I'll say what is that? Because it changes every day?
Speaker 4: I stopped getting the balls when.
Speaker 5: I saw in my work in me did you tell them about you're on?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: What the commission exactly.
Speaker 10: Ali's coffees are free every day once your order is over thirty five dollars.
Speaker 4: To free coffee.
Speaker 2: I always get free coffees because I trust check the text messages all of minors and my name.
Speaker 1: I will be checking the bill. There's one arm and on there.
Speaker 5: I don't do last round. I paid for two of your vanilla slices, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get stunt.
Speaker 2: What my order on the company card which hasn't been paid yet either, what the company card?
Speaker 9: I don't know the company You can't work them on Matt alright, guys, I do look apologize. Podcasts has been a bit all over the shop this week because we've been all over the shop this week.
Speaker 10: We did an Apolo pod yesterday. Yeah, a poopod producing.
Speaker 1: Today. I am living you are?
Speaker 6: You should tell him hopping around the studio before it was quite something.
Speaker 9: My wife is away with two of my children. My wife, so Archie and I the liability.
Speaker 4: It's just him and I the liability.
Speaker 1: The two year old.
Speaker 9: Sure, no, So we're going to hit the electric bike this afternoon. We're going for who might go down to the boundary. You can have a little play in the playground. I could have a refreshment.
Speaker 1: What's that thirty four degrees? Tie the bike up outside, little chain?
Speaker 4: Thirty four is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but was too hot to be outside?
Speaker 1: No, no, the bike, the air in your hair?
Speaker 5: What's your limit? When do you stay inside with the aircon?
Speaker 1: Twenty two?
Speaker 9: I've got to ring the guys at the air conditioning place today because it's not pumping out to the level I was hoping.
Speaker 4: You just finished getting the air consort.
Speaker 1: I've just dropped twenty thousand dollars so you can.
Speaker 2: Okay, bro a grand is nothing. Add that to the tub.
Speaker 9: I had to rip out all the ducting from the old place because the old place was evaporative.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no.
Speaker 9: Pull out all the ducting, put all new ducting in, heat and cooling all that.
Speaker 4: So you just think it's not cold enough for you.
Speaker 9: My brief to them was, I want the same size unit as a small shopping center.
Speaker 5: My entire last summer was no air con because going month into it, it busted and started leaking and we couldn't use it.
Speaker 9: We have we have mum, Okay, she's back.
Speaker 1: Do you have the bill.
Speaker 11: I've got the bill.
Speaker 2: I reckon sissies is going to be less than Jason's. I reckon hers will be back seven eight hundred.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking I'm thinking six six, seven fifty bill.
Speaker 3: I did not eat like Jase. My door was three hundred and eighty nine dollars.
Speaker 6: Shame for Jase because.
Speaker 3: Every time I get a coffee, he gets breakfast. I think I only had seven breakfasts on that.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, it's yep.
Speaker 1: I had more than seven I had.
Speaker 3: I had twenty eight coffees and seven breakfasts.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, last time I paid, I had twenty seven coffees. So we're on the same kind of time.
Speaker 3: Coffee twenty seven well, because you got one in the morning and a second one. I never get a second one and you sometimes get I'm every day you get breakfast, he gets three breaks breckfastly.
Speaker 1: How many coffees do you guys have?
Speaker 3: Twenty walk in Clint will get his fill nexed, but he has two boiled eggs and a glass of water every morning.
Speaker 1: So like ten dollars, we worked out right? If I was spending thirty five dollars.
Speaker 2: A day, No, it's going to be more Americans about forty When.
Speaker 11: Did you pay it? When did you pay it.
Speaker 1: The same time as you so if I go thirty five.
Speaker 11: Times since mine was September.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the same as Jason iraicon forty times five. There's two hundred a week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that adds.
Speaker 10: Or if you're spending on average thirty five dollars a day, that's twenty. He actually had twenty eight days, which is like five and a half week, So it's probably a little bit. Probably there's probably more days that you've bought breakfast and for a cheaper amand that would kind of dupe to a better ground.
Speaker 4: I reckon yees is fun.
Speaker 11: I was going to say, this is a guys is shoes outside of his overach.
Speaker 5: Well, there's days where you get uber eats, not from the coffee.
Speaker 4: You should see your bissel be type.
Speaker 1: I don't need this. I don't need to be fair.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you for the bist will be the other day.
Speaker 1: That was very nice. That's right. Next time your bake getting you?
Speaker 11: How much are your employsehold stanners?
Speaker 9: Come on, stanners, God fucking here's all be four dollars fifty he's eating, he only.
Speaker 11: Has boiled eggs and drinks long black.
Speaker 3: He was was's getting the calculator out, she's.
Speaker 10: Adding it up he was holding his boiled egg in the cafe this morning, just chomping it from his two fingers.
Speaker 11: They're getting four dollars for quick.
Speaker 3: Four dollars is the only eights fresh air?
Speaker 11: Hey, and there we go, Here we go.
Speaker 5: I reckon he'll be like four hundy.
Speaker 2: One hundred fifty.
Speaker 3: No, I reckon he'll be one hundred and ten.
Speaker 11: I reckon nobody he gets more coffee than me.
Speaker 2: He down one hundred and ten dolls.
Speaker 11: No, I reckon we that drum roll?
Speaker 9: Here we go?
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no, no, sorry that you're on the podcast. But maybe what's the title three eighty one.
Speaker 1: Ship? Alright, I've got to go work a second job. That's putty Lazzi. You have a nice weekend. Sorry, down.
Speaker 4: She actually is gone.
Speaker 1: All right, I have to go. I must go.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Happy, good weekend.
Speaker 1: Pub today? You're going to the pub? Which one pub with Brodie? What pub?
Speaker 2: Am I going to McKinnon?
Speaker 1: Do you want? No, We're not going to McKinnon.
Speaker 4: You want an unce the russns.
Speaker 10: What's the russiest russy?
Speaker 1: Well, Papa going to Brady ross Town, ross Town, Lotchtown. I'm feeling that snitty do.
Speaker 5: You want me to delay this pod going out till after you will have been at the pub, or just open invite.
Speaker 1: I'm not a beatle.
Speaker 9: I think it's going to be safe for me to I think it's going to be safe for Ringo over here to go to the pub today.
Speaker 1: That's what. It's very flattering, but I think I'm gonna be.
Speaker 4: You think your ringer interesting.
Speaker 6: I'd be worried about the pub hearing this and thinking that he was going to open a tab.
Speaker 4: Licking their lips right.
Speaker 1: Now, Everyone's like, is that puba publicly invest now? I looked laugh for the broke back on. All right, I have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Se