Speaker 1: We got getting morning every day day.
Speaker 2: Adelaides someone who I don't think we knew a few days ago, and now we're absolutely celebrating this man across the world. Okay, his name is Anthony Amurati and he has absolutely gone viral at the Games. He's a pole vaulter. A couple of days ago he became blades to suffer the unfortunate fate of knocking the bar over with He's pennis.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've all been in the situation. No we haven't, haven't.
Speaker 1: The best of us.
Speaker 2: Vision of the Frenchman's intrusive baguette has got fans chuckling around the world, but Amoradi wasn't laughing when he failed to qualify for the final at the event. He was so close to clearing the bar with his second attempt, and every part of his body had successfully vaulted yep, except for his doodle. Twenty one year old scene to take the hit hard, with his face wincing as he landed on the mat. Fortunately for the Junior Old champion, He's not alone. Japanese pole vaulter Hiroki Ogita made international headlines at the Games in twenty sixteen when he also got his tackle in the wrong position during one.
Speaker 3: Of his attempts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So what I would say if you're a young up and coming pole vaulter, don't be well and dout. No, it's genuinely going to slow down. Have you seen the vision of this.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking at it now, so I'm sorry if I'm a little bit distracted and I'm not listening to a word or something.
Speaker 2: No, my very goodness, what about after it when they interviewed his doodle and it is absolute two black eyes, stitches above its eye, or sorts of things, fat lip as well. Oh my god, goodness made just wouldn't believe it. No, thirteen twenty four ten. Please get involved in this? When has it got in the way? No, genuinely stop you from achieving.
Speaker 1: You are genuinely not doing this, are you? When has it got in the way?
Speaker 3: Open?
Speaker 2: Ex line certainly open as well. I for double O nine one nine nine nine. I know what you're thinking as.
Speaker 1: Well, Jo, Please don't what am I thinking?
Speaker 2: What I will say is ladies and gentleman, what I will say is, and obviously I pushed the buttons.
Speaker 3: When the wrong button is pushed, you now know what's okay? This is who's doing this.
Speaker 4: I'm let me guess what sound effect your doodle is accidentally.
Speaker 2: Pushing right now, Jose, the games, each and every day just gets more and more intense.
Speaker 4: Man, the one hundred meters final, Who knows what happened?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Do you know? I don't know either.
Speaker 1: Let's go to someone who knows what.
Speaker 3: I do know.
Speaker 2: Every single Olympic events a live and free on nine, nine GM and nine.
Speaker 3: Now should we speak to the top?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 3: Straight to the top. It's Carl Stephan Novy. Good morning to you. Carl.
Speaker 5: I have no idea what I've got indigestion from these games, not just from the baggettes and the snails, but its just all of drama. I mean that hundred meter so Noah Lyles won it, but he had the same time as a Jamaican and they were separated by five one thousandth of a second. And now I didn't know seconds went that low. How do you guys know that?
Speaker 1: No, no idea.
Speaker 4: All I know is when they were lining up, I was like, please don't let that guy with the hair wind, please don't.
Speaker 1: He looks like an absolute flog.
Speaker 4: Carl.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of flogs in one hundred meters and over here this was an eternal weight for them to take off. So Francis just milking it for everything they had. And the drama in the end, I mean, coupling that with the drama that we saw in the pool, the drama in the high jump tonight, with the Aussies getting second, third, silver and bronze. I mean, I just need to have a sleep.
Speaker 4: And I don't quite know how to say this tactfully, but my goodness, some of those athletic outfits are very very revealing, aren't they.
Speaker 5: Carl Well, I think you're referring, are you not Jody to the from France who was disqualified. Yeah, look, I mean it's happened to us all.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you put yourself in the same position, Carl and I don't know about you, but myself, it turns out I clear it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I had no dramas, especially on the world stage like that ll of cameras. I mean, you're basically inverted.
Speaker 2: The question is though, like a gold medal or the entire world looking at you going that guys pack.
Speaker 5: What they called over here the love package. He maybe out of the pole vault, but he's going to be into the pole vaults from here on. I mean, the guys, the guys, an international superce star. You know that he's the greatest failure in an Olympic final ever. I just I just want to I just wanted some of his you know, great stuff to rub off on it. Well, no, I don't mean like that, you know, some of the close there's a lot of process and it's a hell of a lot of the process now as.
Speaker 4: The part of that, a lot of one pack to be sure.
Speaker 5: But it's been it's been such a wonderful games. I mean, I'm just being over here and we've got all the procession of the swimmers coming in and they just hid so well and Sayer as well, a couple of nights ago, the story of the Games, what she's been through, and it's been a really remarkable thing to watch them close up, and it's so awesome to be an Australian here. We're all just so proud of them and seeing the work ethic and seeing them perform on the world stage. I mean, there's so much pressure, it's unbelievable. You can steel it in the air. So we're just delighted to keep to keep reporting on them and it's been a real privilege.
Speaker 2: Hey, colech is the word on the swimmers in particular, how golden girls. What an unbelievable time. It feels like you've got four or five generational swimmers all competing at the same time, and they're all young as well.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it was really interesting to listen to Maria to last night. She finished all her individuals and she just said the pressure for her leading up to these games was immense, but she never let on about that, and then she had this real emotional release. And I can't help but think, you know, Australians fall them in love with these games, and they love our swimmers even more now and they just they just they ate the pressure up. And it's so intense over here inside that swimming cauldron with the French crowds. And we had Leon marsha on, a great French swimmer. You know that they're up against a couple of times, but particularly our women's swimmers were just so bloody good, you know, and again we can't help but be so proud of them.
Speaker 4: Yep, Carl, I can't help but feel like the Adelaide Thunderbirds winning the sun Corpse Subineppull Grand Final has been overshadowed some watch No.
Speaker 5: No, you'll see all the highlights of that on the on today in Paris a little bit later on this morning, as well as well as four or five hundred replays of pole Volt.
Speaker 4: Once we get through that, it'll be fine.
Speaker 3: We appreciate your time.
Speaker 2: Of course, every Olympic event live and free on nine, nine GM and nine.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Good luck to you mates, particularly in twenty twenty eight in the polevot. We're right behind you.
Speaker 7: I'm going for goal.
Speaker 3: Here you guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks Carl, thank you so much, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Games have been an absolute delight, absolute the life. There's been highs, there's been lows, there's been near misses, and sometimes you just got to really analyze the near missus.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think you know exactly what I mean.
Speaker 1: Those one percent isn't it? Really? They can cost you, can't.
Speaker 2: They Sometimes the difference between glory or not can be a pen fifteen. That could be the difference.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about play. What's happened please?
Speaker 2: French athlete Anthony Amarati, he's gone viol the games. He's a pole voter On Sunday morning, he became the latest athlete to suffer the unfortunate fate of knocking over the bar with his pen fifteen. It happens all the time, and when I look at it, there's two there's two fears that I give when I watch the poll voters that happening, but also when they come down, Yes, the pole vault catching.
Speaker 3: Them on the way down.
Speaker 2: And you've seen some outrageous videos. Yeah, so this one isn't one of those. It's the first one where sure it got slapped around a little bit, but I don't think there was any sort of long term damage. Sure the pen fifteen probably got a black eye or two, but it will recover and Anthony Amarati as now one of the most famous athletes on the planet.
Speaker 1: It's incredible, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy? Thirteen twenty four to ten. Let's just put this out there. You think it's going to work.
Speaker 4: Categorically not going to work. You want to do this? When did your pen fifteen get in the way?
Speaker 3: You know what I.
Speaker 2: Brought it too, When did your bits get in the way. Don't leave the ladies out, don't you dare.
Speaker 1: Leave the ladies you probably need to lead by example in this space.
Speaker 2: Then itam mate who was doing weights, and he was doing flies, and I don't know what was happening. I think he was this has been real youngsters. I think he was wearing a satin box of shorts, so he wasn't getting the support that he needed. Okay, sure flies got a live it out of control and obviously he was starting to fatigue, and then bang can't together? Oh make got in the way, and all of a sudden he completely crushed it. Oh and I've mentioned this before. The look after was something out of a horror flick, like you'd take a photo of it, and that's the gross picture that you'd find when you search STDs and things like that.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: But it was just a weights related incident, purely got in the way of him trying to do some some fliers for shoulders.
Speaker 3: So he showed you did he He showed everyone to be honest. His name was heath Mehita.
Speaker 2: It was his party trick for a good two to three weeks during the healing process.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, it happens, though, Okay, it really does happen.
Speaker 4: When I was a small child, can you remember those those roundabouts, Abs that had like the two bits of steel that go that way and then the bit in the middle. Oh gosh, I was standing in one of those and took a tumble.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, that wasn't good.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: I was bruised. Let's just put it that way. Nasty. You recovered though, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: Now, how are you feeling about this space? Abs?
Speaker 1: Ah? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well, anytime anytime you go to lay down as a girl and do like we were at the gym and we had to lay down on something and do flies that way, that's difficult for people who have larger.
Speaker 3: Gets in the way to nether regions, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Gets in the way thirteen and twenty four to ten to celebrate our boy Anthony Ammaradi.
Speaker 3: When did your bits get in the way? Where did they stop you from taking I'm.
Speaker 2: Just telling you this is not going to be a think it's it's it happens again.
Speaker 1: Did you ever have any football in your reason?
Speaker 2: I got hit a couple of times and it is the most debilitating pain of all time when you get hit fair in the past.
Speaker 4: Do you do you understand this because obviously as girls we've never experienced being hit.
Speaker 2: There but isn't isn't it really painful for girls when you get hit in their boobs?
Speaker 3: Isn't a really really intense.
Speaker 1: Paints have ever been hit there? I've never been hitting the boobs, okays? I no, yeah? Or if you ever copped a net ball to the chest. There's some girls that ride you a little bit close.
Speaker 2: You know, interesting times. It's nothing quite like anything down there. It's it's it's absolutely debilitating. It drops your teenage.
Speaker 8: What I find interesting as well is that men talk about that in the sense of it's as painful as childbirth, having no idea and haven't been through toild birth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, perhaps worse, who knows.
Speaker 4: Hey, we don't seem to have any calls for your phone topic. When did your bits get in the way? But I'm not ruling it out.
Speaker 6: Four?
Speaker 3: When did your bits getting away?
Speaker 1: Andy? Good morning?
Speaker 6: There? You don't?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good. When's your bits getting the way?
Speaker 6: So we're over in Vietnam and I bought this, this statue of this marble statue from Marble Hill over there, and a coffee all sorts of day to get it back into the country. And I couldn't wait for me to come around to put up on the shelf. So I've lifted it myself away about.
Speaker 5: Eighty kilos and so heavy.
Speaker 6: And quite awkward, and I got up on me tivvy DAEs to put it up on this shelf and sort of give it a.
Speaker 3: Bit of a bit of.
Speaker 6: A nudge with me pelvis area and and me stilk purse got stuck underneath that and just nipped, just nipped, and our blood blister this week.
Speaker 3: My god, eighty kilos of pressure.
Speaker 6: Oh, it was bad.
Speaker 3: What was the every process?
Speaker 5: Like Andy, A lot of ice and massage, massage.
Speaker 3: Were you in a relationship at the time as well? It happens. Good morning to you Chris.
Speaker 7: Here, Good morning, how are we guys?
Speaker 1: Were good?
Speaker 4: Thank you Chris dare I ask the question when did it get in the way?
Speaker 7: Well, when I was young and I was practicing jumps on my pushbike and my feet come off of the pedals and when I landed, I landed straight on my nuts on the seat and one decided it wanted to vacate from my bottom area and ended up in my grind. Yes, and of course after hospital and it had to be an operation to have it put back into the scration.
Speaker 3: So how old were you, Chris, And what was the pain life?
Speaker 7: Well, I was fourteen at the time, and the pain was excruciating.
Speaker 2: It's like as bad as you could possibly imagine, Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so imagine being kicked very hard in that reason. That was like that, but for about two hours.
Speaker 4: And imagine going to school on Monday and poor old Jenny goes, how was your weekend?
Speaker 3: Chris?
Speaker 1: Well? Have I had a story for you? Jenny?
Speaker 2: Yeahs oh, there we go after hearing that story, what's that?
Speaker 3: Oh? That's my you know what?
Speaker 1: Just leaving the round, we go to Jamie. Good morning, good morning, how are we all? We're good? Okay, there, I ask when did your bits cut? In the low?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 9: I have the female equivalent of Anthony's experience as a pole vulture, so I've got, I guess, a larger sized test for an athlete, and have knocked the bar off not one, not twice, but three times in the national championships. And my coach, who was male and a little bit older, yelled at me from across the fence, were you funny things?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: My dad who was doing in the crowd and happens to be sparky, which is the only excuse I'll give him for having a roll of duct tape in his pocket. Yelder, I've got something and everyone has just gone into hysterics and I'm mortified and embarrassed for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that is fantastic. Thank you strap those things down.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's also a conversation that fathers give their daughters when I start going out. So, Jamie, just before we let you go, have you seen this vision of this pole vaulter? And do you feel for our boy Anthony imlready?
Speaker 9: I have seen it. Do I feel for him?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 4: Like I just.
Speaker 9: I feel like it seems to have happened quite a few times over the last few years and some bigger competitions, and I don't know, maybe some harder fitting outfits or something.
Speaker 3: That's a good points. It's a very good point.
Speaker 1: Maybe then it needs to strap that thing down.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 2: I need to really get some duct tape out and then one one or two laps around the waist, who knows. Thank you for everybody who called up this morning, against all odds, against the expectations.
Speaker 1: Shokes, I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 2: Plenty of stories out there thank you for contributing to When did your bits get in the way. We are absolutely captivated by everything at the games.
Speaker 4: And what captivated divided I say cap divided.
Speaker 2: It's like a combination of captivated and divided, cap divided. Who knows we're going off in two different directions. What we get with the games is and there's that meme doing the rounds of that big fat guy on the couch eating cheesels and then watches someone's stuff up and was like, what a loser.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's where I might that guy as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, And on top of that, a sport because the swimmer is doing so well. Unfortunately when you see someone when a bronze amount of be like, oh what happened? Yeah, you don't take into account just how good it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know. It's almost like, you know you're doing well at the games when people are getting silver and bronze and everyone's disappointed. Yeah, okay, well we're being spoiled right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had that sort of vibe with the Commonwealth Games, and all of a sudden, book Commonwealth Games scrapped didn't make the grade. So you got a thinking though, and you can get Involved thirteen twenty four to ten. If you had to compete in an event right now, yes, Like they flew you over and they said, look, you can compete in any game that you want. Just inject yourself and you won't embarrass yourself. Ala Eric the Yale and Sydney two thousand. What could you compete at the games?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And it got us thinking about it, and then producer Georgia was like, I know I've got something. Yeah, go on, welcome Georgia, Hello everyone.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 10: I'm going to get ripped for this, I said, right now, with my fitness level, get a metal in a questria.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And then we said, well that's just ludicrous. Why Georgia, do you think that you could pick up a questioning instantly.
Speaker 1: Well specifically dress Arge.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because it's not mean, it's the horse, and I would get a trained horse. They know that routine, like back to front. I'll just be sitting on there for the ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've just flicked the horse into auto pilot. George is going to sit up there with a glass of champagne. Yeah, and just at the horse on.
Speaker 1: The side with both legs on the side. A lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, I just think, and I'm certainly not an expert in this field. But back mout here, Jodes, do you feel like there's a bit more to it and do you feel like the horses need just a little bit of drift?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do believe.
Speaker 3: So I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I'd like to do the long jump only because the.
Speaker 3: Long jump the girls jumping over six meters.
Speaker 4: I know you jump sixty, but only because you could have a little nap.
Speaker 1: It's so soft in the pictures. You could just be like, oh, I'm done now, not sure the rest next jump is waiting.
Speaker 2: So yeah, have fun with your questrian community coming at you very hard, Georgia, very aggressively, just trying to discredit their sport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so scared. Yeah, let's go to Eli.
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 1: Eli?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: How old are you?
Speaker 1: Eli? Okay? What what sport could you participate in? Right now?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? You can sort of throw at eighty plus meters? You reckon? There? Eli? Y?
Speaker 1: What makes you think you'd be so good at it?
Speaker 4: I'm really good at.
Speaker 1: Like tantrum?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What do you think of that? Mom? Love it?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Eli?
Speaker 2: Do you want to head along to the movies A Little Little Family passed were World Cinemas.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's all yours.
Speaker 2: Mate, Congratulations and good luck in twenty twenty eight to the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Thank you dear.
Speaker 4: Like you mentioned a little bit earlier about the diving, but you think you'd be okay. The diving, despite the fact that you are made at school, was useless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mate, by the name of Adam Gunthorpe. Couldn't dive, like literally can't go head first. You have to do a safety jump into the water, arms out, legs spread just and then push off from the wall. But you were an absolute embarrassing situation.
Speaker 1: You're backing yourself to do better.
Speaker 3: I think I could.
Speaker 2: I think I could get through and not embarrass myself. Okay, I used to love the diving board at school, did you. Yeah, real show pony piece on the diving Yeah right.
Speaker 4: What about when you sort of run up and you leap and one leg goes in the air and then you jump and then you dive and you think you look like a swan, whereas in fact you just look like a cow jumping into the water.
Speaker 2: It's a genuine cow, big steer hitting the water. No, I think I could hold myself. What are you cooking?
Speaker 3: You're cooking something aggressively here.
Speaker 4: I just feel like, I feel like by Wednesday we could make you into an Olympic standard dive.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: That's a short turn around. It's a short term, it really is.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of training.
Speaker 3: What are you proposing.
Speaker 4: Let's get you down to the aquatic center. Let's get you on a diving board and see what you've got?
Speaker 2: Sure, easy, absolute piece of you know what? Okay, Yeah, no problems at all. Challenge accepted. Okay, this is actually happening.
Speaker 1: Ye Would you do the ten meter?
Speaker 4: Can you remember the first time you did the ten meter as a kid, because it's like a massive achievement.
Speaker 3: It's another world up there, because when.
Speaker 1: You stand and you look down, you're like, oh my god, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like you can't even breathe properly because the oxygen's so thin.
Speaker 4: Also, I don't want to bring anatomy into it too much, but for a boy, it's a very different proposition, isn't that.
Speaker 3: Last time I went onto the ten meter?
Speaker 2: I feel like, for a second I was so nervous that I might have transitioned just for a second. Yeah, right, dead set it's very, very confronting, interesting, makes you very nervous. Indeed, let's put your to the test on Wednesday a right, Charles accepted.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's what you're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 1: What's most snooze news? Everything you need to know in the news, apart from the fact that the Opals.
Speaker 4: Are with a minute eleven to go eight points up against France.
Speaker 1: The news.
Speaker 8: So we've won a swag of medals at the Games on at day nine and now means we're fourth of the medal table with twelve gold, ten silver and seven bronze. We had a silver and bronze in the women's high jump. We had a silver two for Meg Harris in the fifty meter freestyle, which ends the swimming campaign of the game. So we know that we always do really, really well, so we sort of have to see from here what happens. But yeah, we always take home a lot of medals at the start and then kind of day we off a little bit.
Speaker 1: So let's hope fingers crossed.
Speaker 8: Jess Fox's hopes of winning a triple gold have been dashed, though she was eliminated from the kayak cross, which is sad news. The Kooka bar is also crash out of the games with a two no loss to the Netherlands.
Speaker 3: Butmi's in know me, yes.
Speaker 8: KnowI Well Jess was yeah pipped by her sister, No me, so that was interesting.
Speaker 3: As long as there's a fox in there, I'm happy.
Speaker 4: Okay, six, So we're so far over time to talk about the Thunderbirds. Oh my god, back to back Super Network champions.
Speaker 1: How good? How good?
Speaker 3: How good?
Speaker 5: How good?
Speaker 3: How good? Really good?
Speaker 1: So good?
Speaker 4: Nine six hundred and forty nine.
Speaker 3: Fans, that's just chocol bolk as it gets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just saw us get home over the Vixens, And you know what, we all thought it was going to be a bit one sided.
Speaker 1: It definitely was not.
Speaker 4: The Vixens fought really, really hard and they should get full credit because they bounced back after getting spanked by.
Speaker 1: Twenty five goals a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: But oh my, very goodness, how good are the girls and big do you know?
Speaker 3: What's very exciting as well?
Speaker 2: But no one's getting into the bracket where then they passed their prime. It would seem is everyone contracted for next year, the Teabirds would get better.
Speaker 3: They'll start recruiting We've.
Speaker 4: Got so many young players that are just absolutely smashing it. Romelda Aiken George. I'm not quite sure what she's going to do, but she was. She was the player of the match the m v P. She was absolutely brilliant. Stood tall because she is tall.
Speaker 3: She's very tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she very tall.
Speaker 2: So from the naked eye at full stretch, it's only about twenty differ in the ring standing up, going in the ring.
Speaker 4: She almost yeah, yeah, I have no words. I'm so proud of these girls, Like I love this team, I love what they've done in this space.
Speaker 8: And yeah, you're starting to talk like you played, she pretty much did.
Speaker 1: To the honest.
Speaker 3: Guy upstairs, up happy.
Speaker 1: Sat next to me the whole game.
Speaker 3: I was okay, to be honest.
Speaker 1: What was interesting.
Speaker 8: She was very quiet, which I surprised me, I thought, But I think she was so nervous, and she was like, I can't deal with losing.
Speaker 1: I can't deal with losing. No, but yeah, she was. She was very well behaved.
Speaker 2: There good stuff t birds, but seriously really good to see. I mean because we work right next to a Channel seven, next Toime Tame Center.
Speaker 3: It was crazy. It was like a giant rock concert. Just couldn't quite blooded with pink.
Speaker 4: Make your way the eighty meters from Channel seven to the Adelaide Entertainer because I had to.
Speaker 3: Go to Adelaide Oval. So I was going to go Adelaide Oval in the back there wouldn't got there until that quarter to nine.
Speaker 8: Yeah right, So he has won pink since though to celebrate, he's been wearing pink.
Speaker 3: It's very true. I bleed pink too. By the way, it's a genuine medical condition. I just thought I was a man.
Speaker 2: Thunderbirds might wrap post snooze news up with this if you don't mind some good news from kid Learoyd. So you go, camic A wife, the big Guy's got you two dates they've been announced. New show date Saturday, November twenty four at the Entertainment Center with guests Kuwava whatever one four in bookiet tickets a ticket general public tickets going said this Thursday, eighth of August. The one PM Nover though, is your only station to win tickets, so do you so keep on listening for your chance to win.
Speaker 3: I love the Kippabok. He's really cool, and you know, you see.
Speaker 2: Some of these guys basically representing us on the world stage.
Speaker 3: He's slaying it in America, and I'm like, that's our boy. He's an Aussie. Good stuff. Now that's a job, a joke, that's a job, job, terrible job, Yes, pretty humor.
Speaker 2: It's a little injection, sure, little prick bang and it goes. And then all of a sudden we're ready to go. And who better to lead us in this space than newsreader Abby?
Speaker 1: I have a good one for you today.
Speaker 3: I bet you do you always?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 3: You want to go to?
Speaker 8: Now? Anyway, I'm not fast to be honest because I think mine will still.
Speaker 1: Win and be the mest.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about I kick us off to build up to news reader apps, because that's usually the best way to do.
Speaker 3: It, I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, And just so everybody's clear as well, I'm going to put my glasses on. That's a little pre joke joke, just to get you in the mood.
Speaker 3: Now here's the real joke. Okay, just a little appetizer.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So what happens when you touch Dwayne Johnson's bum? You hit rock bottom. He's done it, He's done it. Now, I'm very thankful that I went first.
Speaker 1: The child really turned you into dad? Joke territory, didn't he child?
Speaker 3: Yeah, urageous? What you got chokes?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: A married man was having an affair with his secretary.
Speaker 1: One day.
Speaker 4: Their passions overcame them in the office, and they took off for her house. Exhausted from the afternoon's activities, they fell asleep and.
Speaker 1: Woke up at around eight pm. Oh, my goodness, you should be home.
Speaker 4: As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and the dirt. Confused, she nonetheless complied, and he slipped into his shoes and drove home.
Speaker 1: He walks in the door.
Speaker 5: Where have you been?
Speaker 4: Demanded his wife. When he entered the house, Darling replied the man, I can't lie to you.
Speaker 1: I've been having an affair with my secretary. I fell asleep in her bed and didn't wake up until eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, you lie, You've been playing golf.
Speaker 3: Try buddy, the only one that would.
Speaker 4: Prefer that her husband was having an affair, I was playing.
Speaker 3: Golf instead of playing golf. So much worse?
Speaker 1: All right, okay.
Speaker 8: A woman places an ad in the local newspaper looking for a man with three qualifications, someone who won't hurt me, someone who wrote want to ray for me, and someone who is great in bed.
Speaker 1: Two days later, her doorbell rings, Hi, I'm Tim. I have no arms, so I can't hurt you.
Speaker 8: I have no legs so I won't run away. And then she goes, well, what makes you think she's grade in bed? And he replies, Oh, I rang the doorbell, didn't I?
Speaker 1: For Today's happened out the gate?
Speaker 2: The terms out full name is Tim Amarati. He's a brother of Anthony Amarati, French Polder. Oh, it's a small world, is that? Sometimes Joe's and not very often, but sometimes you roll in here.
Speaker 3: Just a little bit late. That's not fair, No, it's accurate. Well okay, okay, gret to disagree.
Speaker 1: Well, you're well, you're telling the story.
Speaker 2: But I found a study that supports these particular movements. Okay, how's this said? A new study finds that women need more sleep than men because they use their brains more throughout the day. That's so true, So there you go, you deserve an extra twenty minutess.
Speaker 1: Just a bit of a lie in I'm saying there is never a dull moment in my brain, it never rests.
Speaker 2: And these tasks, which the author has coined invisible labor, the behind the scenes conception and planning of tasks that keep the family and home afloat.
Speaker 1: Thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: It's a double round of pause from you.
Speaker 2: So I joj that you should be getting at least seven hours of sleep at night.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you're not. No, that's also the problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you've got this brain which is chocolate block, organizing your family and probably my family and everyone else's family, the Nova family, and then you come in here, you're an absolute mess. That's because you're not getting enough sleep.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: You come in here, you're an absolute think of beauty yep, but you now have a license to come in a little bit later to get that extra twenty minutes of shadow.
Speaker 4: What I have taken away from that is that the extra twenty minutes that I sleep in, therefore I am late twenty minutes is rewarding everyone.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 2: It's one way to look at it. We've spoken about this before. What's going on in your brain at any one time, It's pretty complicated.
Speaker 1: I'm so hungry. How many grams are fatin and ear fried. I'll just have a coffee instead.
Speaker 3: Is that too much?
Speaker 4: My wedding ring needs interviews? She took a jump ipe, she doesn't end up a drug at the washing? The line did Revery nan yell at me? And religious studies in your wonder? How have I made way to your shall a normal? Do we play an neble this week? Did I make the thunder bird only hazy?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Why is it but avocado so hard?
Speaker 2: The question from that is how do I make the thunderbirds? That's a little bit too far. Conversely, in my brain right now, just a bit of a theme song and in every now and then.
Speaker 5: They win by a hundred tilcasts that's Kenny might get the right of.
Speaker 3: The flag.
Speaker 4: And that's it.
Speaker 1: That's wow, Oh my god. I never thought i'd say this, but I want to be in your brain.
Speaker 3: That's so beautifully bad.
Speaker 2: Jodi and Hazy hanging out with you, Karl Stefanovic, and not too far away we get the latest from the games in Paris,