Speaker 1: Cassimer said, here's some of the best bets from Jason Lion.
Speaker 2: While we're on break, I want to take you airborne on board a Virgin flight from Perth to Melbourne. About thirty minutes into the flight, when a passenger thought they would de robe, get completely nude and run down the aisle of the aircraft. Nudy run, nudy run on board a plane. However, he knocked over a crew member. Oh that's a no go.
Speaker 3: Well, actually that's getting the trolley out.
Speaker 2: I don't believe the trolley was out. The trolley would have taken him out.
Speaker 3: It's only a small plane. It's only a single aisle.
Speaker 2: That's three seats aisle, three seats. I mean, if someone's sleeping with their legout and you go running down with your slungout, you take your trip.
Speaker 3: You can't be getting your slung out on a plane.
Speaker 2: On a plane does not belong.
Speaker 4: To snake's on a plane. Good movie, mother, Yeah, you can't be doing that. So they took off from Perth and turned around and had to go back to how it was only half an hour into the planet.
Speaker 2: How angry would you be?
Speaker 4: Not the same effect as doing a nudy run across the m c J or something where people cheer for you.
Speaker 5: No one would be cheering, so he got full naked out for naked.
Speaker 2: He was restrained by federal police and the plane landing back in Perth and he was taken off for psychobut a.
Speaker 3: Guy got need on a plane I was on from Melbourne to Los Angeles. Ones.
Speaker 5: Oh, he just kept.
Speaker 2: My god, a nerdy.
Speaker 3: There's a nerdy run in the studio. Has he got a tattoo on his arm?
Speaker 2: Come back in another another?
Speaker 5: Oh, my.
Speaker 3: Tattoo on your barm?
Speaker 2: What's that say?
Speaker 5: My god?
Speaker 2: About you?
Speaker 4: Unpack our Irish leprecorn producer just did two lots of the studio in the noodie run.
Speaker 2: God, I love this show.
Speaker 4: I did not have that on my bingo car this morning.
Speaker 1: Guys, he has very small hands.
Speaker 5: He's been on.
Speaker 2: He's looking good.
Speaker 3: You look great, Jack, looking good.
Speaker 6: Bright.
Speaker 5: The tattoo on the bomb, I don't know see that.
Speaker 2: We see them, Jazz, what's the tatsa?
Speaker 3: What is the tats Jason Lauren?
Speaker 5: It says what whush warning, It says hushast.
Speaker 2: What's whosh doesn't mean anything in particular.
Speaker 5: It was just a drunken tattoo after our equivalent of wo is that home?
Speaker 3: I love you?
Speaker 5: Great read jazz is who's Irish for idiot?
Speaker 2: Great read?
Speaker 4: I did not. I did not say that coming. Your wife's going to be so proud of you for that.
Speaker 5: Can we's a video?
Speaker 2: Can we talk dirty Runs? Thirteen twenty four ten not noody runs? But where have you been caught in the news?
Speaker 3: Where have you been caught in the nude?
Speaker 4: What about my friend who slept walked in just a jay string, no bra out of her apartment really yeah, and couldn't get back in.
Speaker 3: She had to walk to the local police station in a note in a string.
Speaker 4: She slept, walked out and got in the lift, didn't have a keys or anything, and was at the bottom of the apartment.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh, she cover herself with she is on her own.
Speaker 4: She just put her hand across her boobs and walked in a g string to the police station and said, you've got to help me.
Speaker 3: I've got no phone, no keys.
Speaker 5: Imagine the Johnny Hoppers.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, well, guys, let's head to mony.
Speaker 4: Oh the Monico brom Prix, It's like the most iconic of all four Pila One Racers. I've always wanted to go, and my fiance Paul is there at the moment, and he said to me called yesterday and he was like, once in a lifetime. Back, once in a lifetime, and I'm like, well, can we make it twice in a lifetime so I can go once too?
Speaker 2: Have you told Clinton what you wake up to at three o'clock this morning?
Speaker 3: I'm tired.
Speaker 5: So he's there, he's on a boys trip, lags.
Speaker 2: Luxury boat with some big names. He's over there with Maddi Damon.
Speaker 3: Mattie Damon. They're there together.
Speaker 4: And they decided at three point thirty this morning that Paul was going to FaceTime me, who was in the pitch back sound of Sleep in Melbourne, and matt was going to FaceTime his wife in New York and then make.
Speaker 5: Us talk to each other.
Speaker 3: Course just hold just on speakerphone. And they were in the conversation.
Speaker 4: I was like, I could just call Lucy if I wanted to talk to Lucy at three o'clock in the morning, but I was sleeping.
Speaker 5: Anybody did you take it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I took it? Do you talk about eighteen minutes?
Speaker 2: Eighteen minutes?
Speaker 4: And I was looking at it before it was eighteen yep, eighteen minutes. I sat on the phone to them and then they were like, I think Lossi's gone.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm still here. I was lying in the pitch black in my bed, just with it on.
Speaker 5: Speak of Jason Bourne.
Speaker 2: You don't hang up that phone.
Speaker 5: Having a whole boy would have gone straight through the keeper with me.
Speaker 2: Just really I.
Speaker 4: Thought maybe there was a situation. I was excited that he call me on a boys trip. I was like, Oh, something juicy has happened. He just wanted to wake me up.
Speaker 2: Something exciting happened for our local lad. Though.
Speaker 3: How much Grand Prix do you think the boys watched on their boys trip?
Speaker 2: I don't think they can.
Speaker 5: They seek a question.
Speaker 2: Can they see you.
Speaker 3: Can see the track, big screens all around you.
Speaker 2: If you're watching the race, they would see the Yeah, did you hear the cars in the background when they ring?
Speaker 4: No, it was o'clock at night over there. I wonder if they're still going background.
Speaker 2: Don't answer that that's in trap.
Speaker 3: But yes, anyway, big night at the Monty Coo Grand Prex. Very proud of our Melbourne boy, Oscar Piarestree, who started in p two finished in p two.
Speaker 4: It was one of the only drand PRIs where they.
Speaker 3: Finished in the same position as they started. Very tricky course to overstake time.
Speaker 5: From the front, right, you're very tricky.
Speaker 2: We were proud. Someone we spoke to a little bit earlier was a lot more proud than us.
Speaker 4: Piastreet Oscar's gorgeous mum who lives here in Melbourne with his three sisters. He's obviously off troubling the world we spoke to earlier, your family and just so gorgeous. You guys are just glued to the screen watching him go around like beaming with pride. But seeing him on the podium last night, standing up there with his trophy, that's what you live for, right, That's what he lives for.
Speaker 7: I mean, he's been going for a long time. He left at fourteen well to pursue this dream. But when they're so happy, he's so happy and just I mean, not many people get to actually achieve their their dreams, the dream come true, to be on a podium in Mona Coral, just being a Formula one car.
Speaker 5: Amazing did you see?
Speaker 2: And not the crash talking about on a Lap one? But there was a boat crash an what happened?
Speaker 4: I saw the headline and I asked, like Jesus, if this is Paul in his Stupid Maids.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't. It wasn't him. Someone took it. It looked like a tender, one of the smaller boats.
Speaker 2: My dad always said, if you want some entertainment, grab a six pack and sit down at the boat ramp and just watch idiots trying to put boats on.
Speaker 4: All these boat Those boats they have over there are amazing, so it wouldn't be a cheap mistake that was made.
Speaker 3: When the boat crashed over the jetty.
Speaker 2: It was an out of controlled tender.
Speaker 5: It looked like I had no driver. I think he river fell off a ghost boat, a.
Speaker 2: Ghost boat, and it's like called through the marina and then driven up onto the dry dock, just missing people.
Speaker 4: Those boats are so big, some of them that that wouldn't have been a tiny boat, and it looked minuscule next to some of those big boats. Paul said that there were boats out there that were so big they couldn't even get into the marina.
Speaker 5: It's a bit like Jason's boatliners.
Speaker 2: You've got a shower on your Actually, actually I have a water off.
Speaker 3: Have a toilet on your boat?
Speaker 2: No, you just stand at the back and like you lean on the back and you get a mate to hold you by the shirt so you don't fall in.
Speaker 3: He's still a wizzer off the side.
Speaker 2: Is that what you mean?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess so. I thought you might have had an actual proper toilet. You've got an underneath?
Speaker 5: No, or it is it's a tiny it's it's.
Speaker 3: Not a tinny. I've seen it a steering wheels. What does I have a thing at.
Speaker 5: The back place?
Speaker 1: I imagine you it's pull on your boat.
Speaker 2: Movie star Matt Damon would not be on this boat in it.
Speaker 3: He'd love it. He'd love the timmy.
Speaker 2: Hey, what are you guys like behind the wheel?
Speaker 5: I'm pretty good, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: No, it's terrible. He gets distracted. When I drove in your car last time, I've got whiplash.
Speaker 5: You knew that was bad, But I put this universe on her back. Excuse me, I'm sorry. I flipped her in the celebrity.
Speaker 2: And she rolled on her roof thirteen twenty fourteen. Who should not be behind the wheel? Yeah, you want to dB yourself in or a partners You're up last night. Mum was watching the Formula One The boy.
Speaker 4: Went, well did any oscar? Piastre well done?
Speaker 2: Im a podium spoke to his mum from Brighton this morning when he comes back to Melbourne. How is he with you behind the wheel if you pick him uprom the airport in the toago? Is he like the driver?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's not great.
Speaker 2: Imagine that you're Formula one driving your mum's driving your car.
Speaker 5: You'd be like, get out of the right lane.
Speaker 3: Oh mom, left right floor.
Speaker 2: Mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's lovely. Nicole Piastree, it's nice to talk to.
Speaker 1: There are some shocking drivers on the road and I've got a theory. It used to be Volvo drivers. Yeah, that bad rat. Yeah, they get a huge block your ears.
Speaker 5: I reckon. Tesla drivers are shocking.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, they just bind you went over here. Might be saving the world electric car.
Speaker 1: But maybe not you, Lauren, but your Tesla brothers and sisters.
Speaker 3: Uber, it's a Tesla. I kept getting Tesla or am I booking?
Speaker 2: I think you're booking the nicer route comfort comfort electric because my I thirty that rocked up for me on Friday night to get home from the past.
Speaker 5: Economical it was not a tesla that was a good driver.
Speaker 2: I don't know. My feet were in the front seat and I was little. She was tight.
Speaker 3: It's funny when you get.
Speaker 4: Really smaller, big man, and there's three adults in the back, and you're like, oh, just.
Speaker 2: In the front.
Speaker 5: Do you know what funny you should say this?
Speaker 1: I got in. I got in the back right, so behind the driver.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. That's scarce.
Speaker 3: That feels lopsided to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, rolling, it's like a.
Speaker 2: Plaine they like to see you see balance out.
Speaker 5: But it through him and it's through me as well. But I sort of went with it.
Speaker 2: No, it's probably he would. I would freak out if that's where the passenger sat. I'm like, I don't want them behind me.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't want to behind me.
Speaker 2: Nohana. I like riding shotgun, do you?
Speaker 3: I think some uber drivers find that quite confronting. They don't like it.
Speaker 5: You've got to go left back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back, left aways.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm gonna start going the middle, do the right thing, right things.
Speaker 5: Rogue that's right in.
Speaker 2: The middle with a little strap thirteen twenty four ten. Who should be taken.
Speaker 3: Just the thought of you sitting in the middle seat in the back seat.
Speaker 2: And every time they'll look at the review mirror, I'll be like, come.
Speaker 4: On, just your big head, hello, all right? Who shouldn't be behind the wheel? Melbourne thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 7: Jen?
Speaker 3: Do you know someone who shouldn't be driving?
Speaker 6: My mother?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: What's wrong?
Speaker 5: They're going to say, under the bus, But don't do that.
Speaker 6: I can do it because she leaves the CIN Australia And so what's wrong when they're driving fine ish on the road like the most of us car.
Speaker 5: F's in car parks.
Speaker 6: Oh, absolutely terrifying in car parks, not to pedestrians. She's very respectful there. She's had three fender benders in twenty twenty three into her new car. Bender Yeah, like she's parked badly and someone's pulled in or pulled out and they scratched down the side of it. I don't understand why, I like you let my brothers talk you into buying a car for a young family instead of the little jacks crack you should be driving.
Speaker 3: A seven What cars she driving?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 7: It's one of these.
Speaker 6: When she bought it's one of these like six seaters stud Tis.
Speaker 3: Nan Nan doesn't need one of them.
Speaker 2: My wife parked theower down at half Moon Bay and then she's left the door open and the winds hit it, so it's throwing the door into another car.
Speaker 5: Did she did she just drive off door? Did she drive off?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Laura, was she in the car? She was getting out of the cash got out of the car with the door open, and then yeah, the wind hit it.
Speaker 5: She drove off?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, the other owner was there. I said, please tell me drove off?
Speaker 5: She said, no, no, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 2: The test.
Speaker 3: Leanna, good morning. Who shouldn't be driving that?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 8: My it's the neighbor.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with your neighbor?
Speaker 2: Have they hit the fence?
Speaker 8: He's about nineteen plus his death blind in one eye.
Speaker 5: Definitely it's allowed, I think.
Speaker 8: So it's not allowed, And I don't know he's still driving. He's driving his wife's weekly to the local shops and the cafe.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's so sad though, because you take the driver's license off that you take their independence.
Speaker 3: But I think if you're blinded.
Speaker 8: Because you wear a patch, No no he doesn't, but we will walk down the drive wake. He's like ah, is that my husband called me?
Speaker 3: He called that name or what and he thinks you're his wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, will definitely put him behind the wheel of a motor vehicle. He sounds hope. He's my uber driver today. Here he comes.
Speaker 5: Pop. Stop it stop.
Speaker 2: You'd give it away, wouldn't it?
Speaker 3: Respect your elders, you toast stop.
Speaker 2: He'll be fine for the first part of the test when they say cover one arm, read the letters. Second part's going to get him though, Marco.
Speaker 5: He's definitely got a blind spot. Oh, poor bugger.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren, Wake Up Feeling Good. Number one hundred Lauren on Socials