Speaker 1: Lord, this is outside Well, good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that Kamala Harris is to pithy, meaningful answers and lazy shop oratory, Holistically speaking.
Speaker 2: And assistance to state and local governments around transit dollars and looking holistically at the connection between that and housing, and looking holistically at the incentives we in the federal government can create for local and state governments to actually engage in planning in a holistic manner that includes prioritizing affordable housing.
Speaker 3: Yes, and let's check in with the young uns and say what's getting them excited holistically?
Speaker 1: Yes, the kids are lining up for Trump. Let me tell you, the Trump momentum is on the way. He's going to win, in my opinion, while America gets ready to elect Donald Trump in a holistic landslide and the Democrats get ready to fortify the vote through whatever holistic ballots they can find wherever, let's grab the latest Outsiders news.
Speaker 4: Rita. The big story over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Was, of course, the killing of Hezbolla leader Nasrallah. Now our first, no one was sure if he was dead or if you his bond. An extraordinary story. I'll be talking later about Benjamin nettin Yahoo's speech.
Speaker 4: And Penny Wong speech.
Speaker 1: You aren't going to that quite yet, Penny Wong speech and net and Yahoo speeches at the United Nations.
Speaker 4: But what happened immediately after, and people.
Speaker 1: Are saying all sorts of things, was the United Nations speech a decoy while the bombing happened, But immediately after n Israla was killed in those bombings of Hezbola, what do you make of it?
Speaker 3: Well, it looks like it was all very much coordinated. And Nettaya, whose appearance in New York was to give them the impression that perhaps they were focused on other areas, nothing was going to happen for that period, and that is precisely when they struck. So that in itself is fascinating. But they are cleaning up shop here. They do not want to leave terror groups whose sole goal is the elimination of the only Jewish state in the world to exist. So why go through what we're going through right now and leave Hamas Hezbola remaining just to launch the next October seven and the one after it and the one after it. So I can understand entirely the strategy and doesn't help when you've got the US wavering, You've got Australia, which is supposed to be a staunch ally of Israel, saying we need a ceasefire and we can't have this aggression continue. This aggression is in response to what hundreds of rockets flying across and we would have such enormous casualties if Israel wasn't able to defend itself so well, and that's something that is overlooked when we talk about it in this country.
Speaker 1: Well, it astonishes me because Pennywong made a complete fool of it self in my opinion, at the United Nations and carried on doing so this morning on Sky.
Speaker 4: In my opinion with this undergraduate, I think we.
Speaker 3: Can assume everything you say, Rowan is your opinion.
Speaker 4: It's an opinion show.
Speaker 3: It's an opinion.
Speaker 4: I knew it was different to the others. It's an.
Speaker 1: Thank you for reminding me reason good, excellent, So I won't need to qualify that any longer. But my point was that here we have the Australia in Foreign Minister making this kind of undergraduate. I mean, I don't think Penny Wog's thinking has moved since she was at the University of South Australia or Adelaide or whatever it was back in the nineteen seventies or eighties.
Speaker 4: She's still in this.
Speaker 1: Idea of this, oh, the two state solution, and she's banging on about, oh, you know, Israel's got to abide by the rules and all this sort of stuff. Let me tell you, Rita, there has not been a military force on this planet ever since the first og picked up a spear or a club and hit his mate over the head with it.
Speaker 4: There has never been an army on this planet.
Speaker 1: A military force that has treated civilians with such care take, gone out of its way to such an extent, used the full strength of its intelligence and its technology to ensure that civilian casualties are kept to an absolute minimum. There's never been a better ratio, Rita between killing the genuine enemy, the terrorists, and not killing civilians.
Speaker 4: Israel can rightly be proud of that.
Speaker 1: Yet we've got Penny Wong prancing around New York, prancing around talking about, oh, Israel's got to abide by the rules. They've got to do this, They've got to do that. They are abiding by the rules better than anyone has ever abided by them before. Reads are in my opinion, No.
Speaker 3: You're right there, and again Israel has held to a different standard than every other country, and that in itself is a problem here. They have gone out of their way to limit civilian casualties. Doesn't help when her mask put the the weapons the headquarters, amongst their people, in schools, hospitals, everywhere. They want to maximize casualties. They don't care about their own people. And yet they rely on this backlash in the West from leftist idiots to put pressure on Israel, and the leftist idiots never let them down. They're always there.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking about leftist idiots all over social media was oh, how terrible they've you know, they've destroyed, they've but indiscriminate bombing in Beiruts and all less. No, it was targeted against Tesbola very specifically. This Nazrula character has wait for it, Rita, where did the celebrations come The celebrations were in the Arab world. Let's have a look at, for example, in Syria where they were celebrating the death of Nazraela. Nazuela has been behind the you know, the the decades of violence in Lebanon in.
Speaker 3: Syria, callous murders, murders the.
Speaker 1: Iranian He's one of the Iran's chief proxies, the Ranas behind so much or all in fact of this violence, and to take him out was critical.
Speaker 4: Israel is now taking out the enemies.
Speaker 1: This is the only way to bring peace to the Middle They've had decades of the Penny Wong two state solution blah blah blah, undergraduate stating it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: The two state solution obsessed types can never explain what they would actually look like. Are we going to have her mass that the majority of the Palestine people are backing her mass, are they going to be controlling the other state? And how exactly is that going to work when her master's number one objection is to destroy Israel. So yeah, you can all talk about two state solution and this is the ideal path forward, but you actually need to spell out some detail, and that's where it falls apart and talked about the leftist idiots in the West, and that extends sadly to the bulk of the media. Ap News disgraced itself again. I just want to show you two examples. First one, this is how they described a Republican senator dying this is a man who served his country died, and he's described as former US Senator Jim in Off defense hawk who called human cause climate change a hoax, dies at eighty nine. That's the headline. But this is how they described a monstrous killer, a terror leader, charismatic and shrewd. Look at longtime his Bola leader, Hassan Nasra. I mean, this is this is this is the same thing they did with Islamic Stately, you must can remember what They called him a religious scholar or something.
Speaker 1: And they did it with one of the They did it with one of the Hamas characters, the one who is blown up in Iran. They said, oh, he's the moderates. I think even the Australian media, oh he's the moderate.
Speaker 4: Why are Israel Israel blowing.
Speaker 3: Up the moderate moderate terrorists?
Speaker 4: But that's the Western media reads.
Speaker 1: So let me just read your tweet from a Lebanese person, a civilian as a Lebanese is a book called Jonathan Elkhari As a Lebanese This is one of the happiest days in Lebanon's history, he writes.
Speaker 4: As a Middle Easterner, he says.
Speaker 1: This is one of the most transformative and I think that's really key days for the Middle East as a human being who holds peace. For my eyes, this is the most important day for our region. And we cannot reiterate enough Rita that the Penny Wong approach.
Speaker 4: Is wrong, wrong, wrong, and.
Speaker 1: The Israeli approach to solving this problem, finishing this war, defeating her mass to ensure that this evil is rooted out of the Middle East. And I'll be talking about this later in the show. How as the vision that Nettaya, who has reader for the Middle East of a prosperous, peaceful place linked to the Abraham Accords. Let's hope Trump gets back in because we can see a bright future for.
Speaker 3: The Middle East be talked about that, because I think that is another critical point. Things are going to be very different if it isn't a Trump administration, if we're going to have a Harris Wall's administration. Because we've seen already her attitude to this issue. I know it causes enormous alarm in Israel amongst Nettaya, Who's government and I think beyond because they seemed to be obsessed with continuing the failed Obama Biden's strategy. It doesn't work. We saw in four years, how much could be achieved with Trump, with the Abraham Accords, with normalizing relations between Arab nations and Israel. And we have gone backwards at such a rapid pace, and you hate to think what would happen if we did have a Harris Wall's administration in there. I think it would be significantly worse than even what we saw under Obama than Biden.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I was interested reta to see Stephen Lowe.
Speaker 4: The son of Frank Lowe, coming out. Now.
Speaker 1: This I found particularly interesting because a few years ago I spoke in events with the Lowe's and I pointed out that the left wing agenda within Australia and the States is going back a few years was poisonous to Jews. Many in the room disagreed with me, I argued with me. So I was pleased to see Stephen Lowey coming out and saying that the Greens rhetoric is daggering as they mask their real agenda behind climate change, the environment or a social conscience, but in fact the moral concerns are the Greens. Following the events of October seventh and the atrocities, you saw a different response from the Greens with their rhetoric contributing, he says, to anti semitism in this country, and that's I'm glad to see that the scales are falling off. Let's talk a little bit about scales falling off or not falling off elsewhere. Rita. You were astonished by the response from those who lost the Yes the Voice referendum a year ago, next weekend or the weekend after, and they're still licking their wounds.
Speaker 4: They're still coming out and pretending.
Speaker 3: That they need denial in denial, completely blind to their own faults. An extraordinary, extensive piece in The Australian with the Voice architects and chief promoters basically saying they were invisible and swept under the table and that's why they lost.
Speaker 1: No, you lost because.
Speaker 3: You were not invisible. You did enormous harm to the Yes cause. And I would argue that the biggest, the biggest motivators for people voting No were the Yes camp. It wasn't necessarily the No arguments that had so much cut through. It was listening to the Yes camp. It was the fact that they did get an enormous platform, most of it uncritical, just allowed to push their divisive agenda and Australians did not like it, and almost a year later they seemed to be completely in denial about what happened. They think there was some sort of a you know, people were hoodwinked. We weren't hoodwinked. We saw what happened. Your campaign not only had enormous institutional support, every corporation, every sporting organization, the celebrity world, the culture. Everyone was backing it huge funding that the money that ES camp had to push their agenda, the No camp could not compete with it. They couldn't even run proper campaigns in places like Melbourne and Sydney because ads were so expensive. And yet every single state said no. And that message isn't being listened to. It seems like they are finding all sorts of mad rationalizations for what happened, rather than just accepting Australians don't want to be divided by race. We don't want to have racial privilege, racial division enshrined in our constitution. We don't want it in the law, we don't want it anywhere. And I think that's again, while we're seeing this, people actually taking a stand, and I know we're going to be talking to a barrister later about the acknowledgment of countries that are shoved down our throats at every meeting, at every event, sometimes multiple times, every time a plane lands. Enough. We don't want it. It doesn't bring us together, it separates us. It's insulting to many Australians and people are finally feeling entitled to actually to say what they think rather than being chouting to silence.
Speaker 4: Well, you're right, reader. And the Yes campaign lost.
Speaker 1: The turned people away for the simple fact that you couldn't move throughout most of the suburbs of Sydney and Melbourne without tripping over Yes signs and all the rest which ended up in the recycling bins the next day after the vote. But the reality was that the Yes campaign went all out. This is a great moral thing. We're all going to do this all we're gonna have treaty and we're gonna have truth telling and we're going to and there's all sorts of moral pressure put on people. Oh you know, said Marshall Langton. I think it was her. If you vote know to this, we're not going to do any more. Welcomes to country, but that I'll learn you. Yeah, well it's in.
Speaker 4: And people went ekly.
Speaker 1: People went you beauty, Yes, that'll be a no. Then you beauty. And now this is why it is so important. We'll be talking to Lana Claris, as readA said, and a tick. She's the barrister who's brave enough to stand up in the workplace at the Victorian Bar and say I'm sorry. If we're going to do a welcome our acknowledgment, we do it to all Australians. We don't do it to just one race or one small group of Australia's very brave woman. We need more people who are prepared to stand up in the workplace politely, respectfully and say I'm sorry. We voted no to dividing Australia by race, Welcome to country and particularly acknowledgment of country. Both those things divide us further and further by race. They're just doing the voice by stealth, and it's up to the citizenry to stand up and say I'm sorry, we voted against this, so we won't be participating in this particular event. And it's critical at corporate Australia gets behind recognizing the harm they did by jumping on to it. As Rita said, turning away, customers, and more importantly, the Coalition has to go to the next election with a very clear policy to reduce welcome to countries, reduced acknowledgment to country and reduce the use of the Aboriginal flag other than on critical, important, proper ceremonious occasions, not this ubiquitous. Whenever we happen to see anything we're going to, you are welcome to.
Speaker 3: Well, anytime you see any member of the Labor government these days speaking where they're in their offices, it's not the Australian flag behind them, it's the Australian flag plus two other flags. Now we are one country exactly. The Australian flag represents every Australian, whether you were born here, whether you're migrant, whether you have ancestry that is indigenous. It represents every single person. And I think this identity politics is so poisonous. Australians rejected it and the government needs to listen to that rejection. They cannot continue to ignore it, and both state and the federal government have ignored it. We've got so much. We've got states doing treaties on the.
Speaker 1: Right and we've got the new South Wales government talking about doing some kind of exploration. They're spending millions of gods going around to explore treaties or as we said no, the Australian people said no. And if our politicians don't understand this, they've got to learn the hard way. They've got to learn at.
Speaker 4: The ballot box out if they carry on.
Speaker 3: Their response, that can only come if the coalition give them a choice and tell you. In Victoria at the last state election, the hapless Victorian Libs they were for treaty. So the Victorians had no choice if you were cared about this issue. But on every other significant issue the Victorian Libs were also pretty much on board with labor. I think people look at a place like Victorian wonder how it could get so bad. How can you have such an enormous state dead, how can you have a state that seems so broken. Well, when people don't have a choice, that's what happens. You have to give them the choice.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: The dangerous side reader of this whole thing, of course, as you touched on, is that the left are pushing the fact that the referendum Voice referendum was lost on misinformation, and therefore you have a combating misinformation and Disinformation Bill being pushed through Parliament. There was a big rally yesterday in Sydney against the Misinformation and Disinformation Bill and the Coalition has to come out and not only oppose it, which they've now said, they will oppose it finally, which is good. Same strategy as the Voice way. It could have come in sooner, but they didn't. I'm glad that they did when they did. But they've got to go further, much much further than just saying we oppose it.
Speaker 4: They have to promise that it will not happen, that they will repeal it if they get into.
Speaker 1: Governments, which I believe they will, and if they don't have the Senate then it's very simple. All they have to do is fire the mob ad Akma, stick in a bunch of people who believe in free speech in those roles instead, and then guarantee that no government bureaucrat ever tells the Australian people what is the truth and what isn't the truth. That is up to the Australian people to decide what is the truth, not some bureaucrats sitting in Canberra eating a kal muffin telling us what is or what isn't the truth.
Speaker 3: And you know with those bureaucrats that have proved over and over again, and you even know with the so called fact checking units at universities or segments of the media, it is just activists who are mass grating as FactCheck fact checkers. So what they see as harmful, what they see as unhelpful to their left as cause, is disinformation, misinformation. We saw that throughout COVID. We saw it with the Voice where when you actually talked about the existence of the full ulary statement from the heart and what it contained, that was somehow disinformation. Inconvenient facts are disinformation to the left. So this is orwelly and it is so dangerous and thank god the Coalition have come out against it. If it does become law, then it has to be something that the that's on the ballot box when you when you're casting your vote, you're voting for free speech or this or well in mess that.
Speaker 1: We had another example this week, and it's not and misinformation disinformation. There's no such thing as truth, and there's lies, there's truth, and there's propaganda. That's it and the truth. You may not recognize the truth at the time when it is the truth. I'll give you just an example from week, but during COVID we talked about hydroxychloric when there are those myself included, who said, hey, maybe this is a good prophylactic against COVID. That was right at the beginning, we were told repeatedly that was medical misinformation. Michelle Rowlands, who was in fact the Communications Minister pushing the Combating Misinformation Bill, I'll go into this in clown show, but she was one who labeled that particular argument medical misinformation. Only last week there was a paper in the Medical Paper which came out and said the complete opposite, that in fact basically supported that argument.
Speaker 4: So arguments change and develop over time.
Speaker 1: You cannot have snotty nose canber bureaucrats telling you, the people of Australia what is and what isn't the truth.
Speaker 4: Now we're going to go to a short break. But before we.
Speaker 1: Do, guess what.
Speaker 4: Guess what?
Speaker 1: Someone has written a song about Outsiders.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think.
Speaker 1: I can safely say we are the only show and the first show on Sky to have our very own song. It's a lot of fun. You can listen to the full song on soundclouded by Ali Pete Nuna. There he is Ali Pete and here's a tiny equipment the outside and the island season rising.
Speaker 6: They turned it up a nudge for those who really.
Speaker 1: Wan't the faster.
Speaker 3: You're watching a very special edition of Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Dean No James Morrow. What the trio is a truesome just for today to worry. Coming up in just a few minutes, we'll be talking to a barrister who made headlines for saying enough enough of the incessant of an incoherent acknowledgment of country announcements before every meeting and event. But first, you may not feel like it when you're in Australia with labor governments in power across the mainland. But elsewhere in the world, from Europe to South America, the right is rising and we are seeing a new breed of leader emerge. These leaders are an antidote to the lily livid identity politics of sess virtue signaling socialist types the media doors you know, the likes of Justin Trudeau and Jasinda Dern. This new breed of right wing leaders are conviction politicians who unashamedly pursue an agenda that seize them, maligned by their establishment, but despite the hysteria and doomsday predictions, they have proved to be enormously effective and popular. This week we saw Argentina's Java Mila, who media outlets have described as far right ultra conservative and the Argentinian Trump if that's a bad thing, and El Salvador's Nave Bucala, variously described as far right and authoritarian, give five brand speeches at the seventy ninth United Nations General Assembly. El Salvador's wildly popular president, who was re elected earlier this year with more than eighty percent of the vote, address the UN with some pointed remarks for the Biden administration about regimes that prosecute and seek to imprison their political opponents. President Bucalai, who has copped heavy criticism from the Western media for his hardline approach to crime reduction, was unapologetic about the policies that have seen a dramatic drop in the country's homicide rate. He said in Ol Salvador, the safety of law abiding citizens is a higher priority than the comfort of criminals. He said, Some say that we have imprisoned thousands, but the reality is that we have freed millions in a single year. The measures he employed saw the homicide rate for seventy percent. El Salvador has gone from being one of the most dangerous places on earth to be one of the safest countries. Argentina's President Haavi Milay, who has achieved remarkable results in a short period of time, also addressed the UN and slammed the organization for going from one that pursued peace to an organization that imposes an ideological agenda on its members. Referring to the UN's support of covid era lockdowns, they said it was guilty of being one of the most main proponents of systematic violations of freedom. He also slammed the UN for allowing despot nations to sit on its Human Rights Council and lecture democracies like Israel. Millay had this to say about the collectivism and neo Marxist agenda of the UN. He said, I'd like to issue a warning here. We are coming to the end of a cycle collectivism, moral posturing, and the woke agenda is coming up against reality. Also in New York this week was it Italy is a Georgia Maloney who you'll remember the Australian media labeled a fascist, extremist and far right. She also spoke at the UN and while in New York, she received the prestigious Global Citizens Award from the Atlanta Anti Council. Far from being the destructive force with a warn, she's actually been enormously successful so far. She has tackled the illegal immigration crisis in a country, and her tough approach has seen a sixty four percent drop in the country's illegal immigration numbers. She's been so successful that Britain's hard left labor Prime Minister Kis Darma went to Rome earlier this month to see how she does it. Let's listen to a little of what Maloney had to say this week upon receiving her prestigious honor. She spoke of Western civilization and why it's more important than ever to protect its values.
Speaker 7: I know that we should not be ashamed to use and defend wars and concepts like nation and patriotism. The West is more than a physical place by the world. The West. We do not simply define countries by specific geographical location, but as a civilization built over the centuries with the genius and sacrifices of many, The West is a system of values in which the person is central. Men and women are equal and free, and therefore the systems are democratic. Life is sacred, the state is secular and based on the rule of law. I ask and wonder to myself and to you, are these values of which we should be ashamed of?
Speaker 3: No, we shouldn't be ashamed, But that is what is happening throughout the West. The left assault is coming from within, seeking to demonize Western civilization.
Speaker 7: But to the authoritarian funds, let me say very clearly that we will stay and for our favlures.
Speaker 1: We will do that.
Speaker 7: Our freedom and our values and.
Speaker 3: The pride we feel for them are.
Speaker 7: The weapons our adversaries fear the most. So we can't give up the strength of our own identity. That would be the best gift we can make authoritarian regimes. So at the at the end of the day, patriotism is the best response to declinism.
Speaker 3: Here. Here, patriotism is the best response, but it's maligned in the media, in the culture, and certainly in academia. Standing up for Western values in your country instead of being endlessly ashamed of it, is the way forward. We are in an ideological war. Western civilization is under threat, and finally we have some leaders who recognize the fight and are on our side.
Speaker 4: Fantastic thanks Rita, She's absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: Georgie Maloney now joining us to someone equally amazing, in my opinion, Barrister Lana Kolaris.
Speaker 4: From the Victorian Bar. She's up here in Sydney in the studio.
Speaker 1: I'm thrilled to have her Whitheruslana was recently denounced, wait for it, as a racist because she chose not to do the Welcome to country at the meeting of the Victorian Bar Council. Lana elected to instead acknowledge, as I was saying earlier, all Australians. She is now doubling down on her criticism of those welcome to and knowledgement ceremonies.
Speaker 4: Lana, great, welcome to outside. It's great to have you here. Thanks for coming up to Sydney now.
Speaker 1: Incredible bravery you showed. I mean you would think you could speak your mind freely in Australia, but particularly you spoke up against what you saw as something you didn't want to participate in. Tell us about that day and arriving at that decision, and then also tell us what it's been sense.
Speaker 8: Yes, well, thank you so much for having me here, Rowan and Rita. The reason why I decided to acknowledge all Australians that day is because I'd had enough of this implicit seeding of sovereignty before every meeting, before every zoom meeting, every time we land on a conscious flight, and I'd had enough, and I just wanted to make a stand against it and exercise my right to free speech to do so.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you mentioned sovereignty because that, for me is the key issue. And you're a lawyer. Yeah, I don't know what area of lawyer you specialize in, but you've pinpointed the very problem for me every time we are doing a welcome to country or an acknowledgment of country. Implicit in that is the idea that sovereignty as it exists in the law doesn't exist, that it's a fraud, and that sovereignty quote was never seeded and it always was and always will be some other form of Is that what bothers you the most?
Speaker 8: That's exactly what bothers me. It's the constant repetition of this message that is being given to us that sovereignty does not exist within the crown in some way, and that's what I've got an issue with. It's wrong in law and it's wrong in fact as well, and that's why I decided to make a stand, and I posted the minutes on social media, and I got a fairly predictable personal attack leveled towards me, and that's what made me think, you know, I'm going to sit down and I'm going to express my views clearly in writing. And that's what I did.
Speaker 3: Excellent. And how does this philosophy, because it is very prevalent within the legal fraternity, and that worries me greatly because you see it on the bench, you see it elsewhere. How does it impact the law? Because you talked about hearing about a client who was feeling like the justice system wasn't what he expected it to be because of these manipulations or these undermining of what we expect to be the law for everyone. Unquestionably, like whoever you are, you are judged the same, regardless of who you are and what your background is.
Speaker 8: That's right. The fundamental guiding principle of our constitution today is a quality of citizenship. And if you're going to take a stand it's different to that by making these repeated acknowledgments of country, which repeatedly chip away at that sovereignty. Then I think Australians have an instinct and they know that something is not quite right, and they understand that there is a political push behind this. And when you're in a situation where courts are actually acknowledging country and do not acknowledge the Crown, I think people understand that there's some kind of political infiltration there. Yeah, and that's what makes people Perhaps it's contributing to the lack of the loss of confidence that people are having in the legal system.
Speaker 3: That certainly is this lack of trust in our institutions, increasingly including the justice system in general. This view is very much amongst the elite, as we call it. But if you speak to the average Australians, I would bet money on this or the overwhelming majority are sick of this. They don't see a place for it, they see it as divisive. But they're the ones who are least likely to speak up because they fear the backlash. They don't have much power. But amongst the elite, we were talking the legal fraternity, academia, media, these views are very popular. So how do we address that, How do we have that silent majority other than through that referendum we had last year that they've forgotten about. How do we actually have their voices and their point of view knowledged.
Speaker 8: Well, look, I can tell you from my experience that I have not received that much backlash since I actually came out and wrote my opinion piece. Yes, there are the predictable characters who continue to make vile personal attacks against me, but overwhelmingly the response has been positive. And so I mean, I would say to people, don't be afraid exercise your freedom of speech. We have it, so exercise it. We know that the majority of Australians are with us on this. We've had a referendum, the facts are in. People want an Australia where we are all equal, regardless of our race. So yes, I would say, please speak up and speak your mind.
Speaker 1: And I think that's true. And I think you're a great role model for that, Lana, because people the immediate accusation against you, and there was a similar accusation by I think a High Court judge during the referendum against another legal person who was arguing against the boys. Oh you're a racist. First thing is straight out you're a racist. No, actually engaging with the argument, So you have to overcome that. That's hurtful and not pleasant.
Speaker 9: Correct.
Speaker 1: So your advice, so you know, what can people do in the workplace or the board meeting or the local council meeting or whatever.
Speaker 4: Then class.
Speaker 1: We learned this week in fact, have a listen to this. This is hilarious line I have a listened to this. This is on Sydney Radio, ben Fordham this week. Just have a quick listen.
Speaker 10: We don't need to welcome at the start of a zoom meeting and having a welcome to country at a Polarates class, well that's just bizarre. So he listen here. This is Lauren Barry. She's talking to Marty shear Gold in Melbourne on the Marty shear Gold Show.
Speaker 4: Does anyone else think they're welcome to country is overdone?
Speaker 1: I forgot you guys, won't for me now?
Speaker 11: I do find it sometimes in all of my polarates classes.
Speaker 9: What and I do kidding sometimes I find.
Speaker 2: That a little bit every Polarates class.
Speaker 6: That's a lot.
Speaker 11: Really yeah, and I'm all for the welcome to country.
Speaker 4: We do a welcome to country for the community, and I.
Speaker 3: Think that that is I think that's a beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thing because we travel Australia. So, Lana, what you've done, You've helped start an actually national conversation about this long overdue where people are really tapping into this idea. Is it appropriate? Have we overdone it? What does it actually mean? Is there not a better thing?
Speaker 4: What does it achieve?
Speaker 1: Is there something better we could be doing with that time? And it's now reached the point where people are laughing at it, polarates class laughing at it. So you've managed to keep good humor through all of this. Is that the best approach? Yes?
Speaker 8: Look, I think when Australians are starting to realize more and more that when people level and attack at you as such as you're a racist, that it means that they have no substance to their argument. They've almost essentially lost the eye as soon as they make that credit attack because they're not addressing the underlying issue. And so I think that people are becoming more alive to that. So I just ignore it because I know I'm not.
Speaker 1: A racist, And just quickly before we finish up, what's happening now at the bar? Are they going to look at it. Are they going to look at your idea of welcoming everybody?
Speaker 8: I doubt it. I think the President Georgina Schoff, from my read of her response to my article, made it clear that she's going to continue with the acknowledgment of country.
Speaker 1: So we need you to run for the president. There you go, there you go, and all your victorians out. They need to vote for Lana Kalaris. That's what we need to see.
Speaker 4: But well done Lina for being brave.
Speaker 1: You're a role model, as I said, to so many people who do feel this, but they need the tools to get up and have the courage to say well then, thanks so much Lana Klaris for coming on Outsiders. After the break, we'll speak to the director of a film and exposes all the lefts climb out alive as well as you know exciting news. Outsiders will be appearing at the twenty twenty four Seapack Conference, that's the Conservative Political Action Conference at the Soft Hotel in Brisbane next weekend October fifth and sixth. We'll be hosting this show Rita myself. Shall we get James Long? Yeah, We'll get James Lo. Yeah, We'll get James Long. As well live from the event. It's going to be fantastic. Can't wait to see you there and make sure if you haven't got your tickets yet, go to www dot cpaccpac dot network get those tickets. Will also be taking questions from members of the audience, So if you're attending Seapack and we'll be coming to our show, which will be eight to ten am Queen's Line at the time, we'll get your questions there.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Someone who will be at Seapack and launching his film is Joel Gilbert, filmmaker who has got his film The Climates. Brilliant film. I've seen it, The Climate according to al Gore. Joel, great to see you. I saw your film at a sneak preview with John Ruddock the other day. Terrific, terrific work you've done there on basically skewing the nonsense of al Gore over decades and decades. You're going to be launching the film at Seapack, so just tell us a little bit about what we can expect. Joel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I made this film.
Speaker 12: It's actually called The Climate according to Ai al Gore. I used to work for al Gore when I was an intern when he was a centator from Tennessee, and I actually emailed him and said, I'd like to interview you about your climate science. You didn't respond, So I said, well, what if I could recreate al Gore using AI technology? And so we actually have a video and audio of al Gore that I interview in the movie.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: It is a lot of fun. I've seen it, Joel.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: And you go through many of the things he said in the past, the contradictions, you expose them, You expose the astonishing store of how he kind of shifted from politics into First of all, he had his attempt with Tip of Gore to be the great censor of all rock and roll. When that didn't work, he stumbled across climate change and the fascinating Joel tell us a little bit about that relationship that he kind of had with the professor from his university that he always cites.
Speaker 4: Tell us that story.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I went back and looked that since Harvard professor Roger Ravel he had at Harvard University, and when al Gore came on the scene and produced a book called Earth in the Balance nineteen ninety two, was kind of an environmental manifesto, saying that mankind has to reorganize itself with central planning to adopt all these carbon policies because the Earth will end, you know, in five or ten years if we don't do what he says. So I went back to the archives of Roger Ravel, and I found that Roger Ravel, his professor, did not agree with anything Gore said about the climate roderivel He just took measurements. Rogerveil took measurements and asked questions, and then Gore came along and politicized his work, claiming the whole premise of climate sciences, there's too much carbon in the atmosphere and we're all going to die if we don't cut the amount of carbon. Well, I did more research and I found well, since I realized his information did not come from the Harvard professor, where did it come from? And I found that Gore went to Divinity School with these radical environmental professors in nineteen seventy one, and he was forced to read as part of the curriculum this book called Our Plundered Planet. From the nineteen forties. The theory was the Earth is pristine, it's perfect, and mankind is ruining the Earth by cutting down forests and using fossil fuels, and we're all going to die. So I found that Gore actually plagiarized this book to write Earth in the Balance. But instead of saying that he got his climate science from his wacky ban divinity school professors and from this book, we tried to mainstream the science by claiming it came out of this Harvard professor. So this blows the lid off of all the climate movement. Because we find out carbon is only one third of one percent of gas in the atmosphere. You could double or triple it and it would all be absorbed by plants. It's plant food. Plants will grow taller, there'll be green deserts. We need more carbon, not less. So I think it destroys the entire climate science political movement and all the billions and trillions of dollars that governments are spending on it. And that's why we're coming to Australia to do a screening tour because climate politics is so extreme in Australia. We're going to be in Brisbane, also in Sydney at the Theodorett of the New South Wales Parliament in Melbourne and also at the Parliament House in Canberra. We're screening this film and I'm going to be talking with John Ruddick about the real climate science that I've exposed in this film.
Speaker 3: Well, good luck getting our climate change Minister Chris Bowen along to a screening. You'll probably having sort of a meltdown once he knows you're going to be there. But this climate activism has made our Gore very rich. Is one awards is one awards for his movie, and there seems to be really not much accountability for all these catastrophes doomsday predictions that he made on film that haven't eventuated. Why isn't he a figure of universal mockery for this craziness that he said was going to happen.
Speaker 12: Well, he is the godfather of the claimant movement, and that's why I went back and looked at his history and I knew him personally because I worked with him, and Al Gore was not that smart of a guy.
Speaker 4: He kind of was.
Speaker 12: He was told and raised by his parents to become president one day. The problem is he didn't have a personality for politics and didn't have any care arristhma, so he felt he needed issues to gain popularity so he could be elected president. He started out when I worked with him, he was into arms control. He made himself an arms control expert. When Regan won the Cold War and that issue was over, he adopted environmentalism and came up with this radical theory of an apocalypse that if you don't do what he says, we're all going to die in five or ten years. That was nineteen ninety two. Of course, the whole global warming thing. Of course it started as global warming, remember, but the Earth kept getting colder, so in about two thousand and eight change it's climate change, so that any normal seasonal weather they could say, oh, well that's climate change. So no, they have not held out Gore accountable for all this malfeasance. And I expose the very core of the idea of the climate movement is we have to reduce carbon. Well, it turns out carbon does not affect the weather. The weather and temperatures are affected by the tilt of the earth, sunspot, the oceans, volcanoes. We need more carbon and not less, and that's what you learn about in this film.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Joel Gilbert can't wait to see the film can't wait to see you there at Seapack, and let's get lots of people to Canra to go and see the film because that's where it's needed. Most fantastic, Thanks so much, Joel Gilbert.
Speaker 4: And yes, that will be at Seapack next week.
Speaker 1: We'll see you there. We'll be there, Rita James and I now speaking of all things climates, Rita, I was fascinated to see that. Finally. I never thought it would happen.
Speaker 4: The characters who threw the soup over the.
Speaker 1: Van Goth painting have gone to jail for a couple of years, and the judge was.
Speaker 4: Not impressed that they were saving the planet. Was not impressed.
Speaker 3: And this wasn't their first bit of activism. Let's be clear. So these are extremists, and that's what they are. They're climate cultists. They think the world's going to end. They and what they are pushing, if they actually were successful, would plunge us into darkness, literal darkness and worse, would completely decimate our living standards. And it's insanity. And it's good to see that. It's going to be a little bit of a counter accountability for the lawlessness we've seen. But another couple of crazies have decided, well, we're going to honor their sacrifice going to prison by throwing more was it soup?
Speaker 4: What have they thought?
Speaker 1: Another? They found another van go painting, and they went and through their soup all over there worry people in prison de.
Speaker 9: Marg an energy oiling God, something which is now a government policy after sustained.
Speaker 1: It's talked about friends, colorless.
Speaker 9: Headlines and the result in political pressure future generations from regard these prisoners are conscience to be on.
Speaker 13: The right side of history.
Speaker 1: Now reta, these people are idiots, basically, that's one of the ones who was arrested released a statement. They're idiots, but they're they're gullible fools. But I blame as I always do, the teachers and the politicians who have allowed kids to grow.
Speaker 4: Up believing this garbage, and the parents.
Speaker 1: This girl, Phoebe, one of the ones who's off to prison for two years, says, my choice today is who accept whatever sentences I received with a smile, knowing that I've found peace in doing what I can to prevent wait for it, countless millions of innocent.
Speaker 4: People suffering and die.
Speaker 1: So what Joel Gilbert was just saying there about the climate change doomsday cult. This is the victims of that cult, Innocent kids, young girls who bought into this garbage.
Speaker 4: It's as bad and as dangerous as.
Speaker 1: Any religious cult. These people are throwing away their lives. They're comparing themselves to Gandy and Mandela and Pincursed and so on. They are fools, they are stupid, and they are simply as you said, Rita, if we listen to them, the world would be plunged into a very dark place.
Speaker 3: Indeed, it is religious zelotry, that's what it is. And when you actually hear them talk, it is like they're brainwashed. They're in a cult that are completely divorced from reality. And the sad thing is that we have governments across the world spooked by this craziness and setting policies to try to appease precisely these characters. And you saw when that latest vision of that artwork being attacked, the cries from the people there to disgust. And at some point someone's going to take matters into their own hands. I'm not advocating for this, but you saw people yelling at them. The next one might tackle one of those people to stop them trying to damage artwork, and we are going to see something happen that we don't want to see happen because people are sick of this lawlessness. They're sick of these cultures who feel entitled to do whatever they feel because they've been led to believe that they're saving millions, that there's some sort of martyrs.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not only being spooked to you, Rita.
Speaker 1: You say that governments are spooked by it, but governments are pushing this agenda. I'll be going into this in a second. But Penny Wong, you know at the United Nations started banging on about rising sea levels into Vaalu and all this nonsense.
Speaker 4: I'm in a complete farce.
Speaker 1: How stupid, how this undergraduate mindset has infused our politicians to such an extent that they are, as you say, setting policy along these lines while we're talking about the stupidity of the Albanesi government and endless topic one which we could go on about for hours and hours. And in fact, we do negative gearing reta negative gearing. Albo Albou decided he wasn't going to do negative gearing, but he was or something rather than Jim Chalmers was modeling negative gearing.
Speaker 4: What seriously, this funcship got to go.
Speaker 1: We've got to get rid of them.
Speaker 3: These Well, this was a very interesting week. It was a rough week for the Albanezy government because this issue was the dominant issue domestically and they were completely at a loss. One minute, they're saying there's no changes being proposed, these are modeling. Then these considerations the Treasury have come up with, we're not considering them. But then we find out from Jim Chalmers that he tasked Treasury to look at scaling back the treasury that by themselves and just have fun with these model and it is just so mindlessly stupid. We know labor is being waged on this issue of housing by the Greens who are completely mad. What they're proposing would see the industry, Well, the industry is already under pressure. We need a lot more housing. We've got people coming in here at record numbers and demand is greater than supply. That's just the reality. The housing sector isn't producing as many new homes as it needs to to meet that demand. And there's a lot of red tape, green tape, black tape that's frustrating that and what's being talked about now would drive investors out of that market, Mom and dad, investors who look at buying an investment property to have a little bit of a financial security, perhaps be self funded in retirement. And you drive those people out of the market, it is going to be disastrous. It's going to be disastrous, particularly for renters, because the rental pool would diminish, prices go up. We're already seeing that in Victoria because the land tax down there. They're the new laws they've brought in that really tip the ledger in favor of renters when it comes to a bunch of stuff. But in the long run, it's the renters who suffer because the rental market in in Victoria has just gone bersive.
Speaker 1: Well absolutely, I also feel sorry for that suburban Melbourne that's going to end up with a Dan Andrews statue smack bang in the little local park or wherever it is. Fat'll drive down property prices pretty quick. If you want a good laugh, look at all the memes on what the Dan Andrews' statue could look like. Love to show them to you, but we can't. There you go. After the break, We're going to look at Nettunyahoo's incredible speech at the end this week in a tick here on Outsiders. Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita Panahee and myself Rowan Dean. I want to talk this morning about three women, Three women whose stupidity is, in my humble opinion, dangerous, even deadly. First, there's a young woman who rose to prominence some years ago and was fated around the world by princes and popes, prime ministers, politicians and pop stars as the conscience of youth, the pin up girl of a generation of teal tinged teenage prima honors, and the voice of a caring and compassionate young generation that the rest of the world, in particular the pay stale and male generation of older conservative leaders weirdly chose.
Speaker 4: To prostrate themselves before.
Speaker 1: Yes, Greta Thunburg, the scolding queen of climate change alarmism, with her medieval morality of how dare you puritanical preaching?
Speaker 4: Where is she now?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: Here she was last week?
Speaker 1: Now donning the garb of the most fundamental and intolerant of all causes, as she dangerously, deceitfully and disingenuously links her climate activism with good old fashioned anti Israel hatreds.
Speaker 5: Ending Israel's genocide in Gaza and Israeli apartheid is a climate justice issue. Israel is destroying palestin in lives, but also destroying Palestine in lands and resources through its work there and industries that pollute and destroy the environment.
Speaker 6: We can't stand by and do nothing.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's Greta today, as mad, bad and dangerous as a cut snake. Her words have the effect, in my opinion, of fomenting anti Semitism and hatred of Jews in the name of climate change, the nadea of fatuous undergraduate socialist ideology of the sort that infuses our schools, our universities, our media and our left wing politics. But Greta is not alone. Have a listen to where this undergraduate socialist dogma leads you. Here was a woman on the BBC's Question Time the other evening bit fed up and sick to death of hair in this Israel's right to defend itself. What Israel is doing is barbaric. It is not in.
Speaker 14: Defending itself defensive is when you do that, stoping somebody attacking it?
Speaker 4: Is that what Israel is really supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Simply throw up her hands in the wake of the October seventh barbarities, the murders, the rapes, the beheadings, the kidnappings, the killings of babies. No, of course, not Israel must ensure that such barism can and never will occur again. And of course the only way to do that is to let me spell it out for the fools, by defeating and annihilating the enemy, every single terrorist that threatens you. There is no other choice. If someone comes at you with deadly intent, announces their intention to destroy you and your people, proclaims that they will attack you again and again and again until you have been wiped off the face of the earth, their words, not mine, then the only response is to use every weapon, every opportunity, every tactic at your disposal to completely eradicate that threat in order to defend your people, your women, your babies, your borders, your faith, and your nation for all time. Now. Some dopey woman on a BBC chat show may be able to get away with spouting drivel about ceasefires and the poisonous doctrine of moral relativism. But alas she is not alone, she is not alone voice. Indeed, such foolishness, such naivety, and such UN a graduate gullibility drips out of every pore of my third female candidate for the most dangerous fool of the week, our own Foreign Secretary Penny Wong. Here she is pontificating at the UN about her beloved and completely unworkable and asinine two state solution for Israel and Palestine.
Speaker 14: Israel must comply with the binding orders of the International Court of Justice, including to enable the provision of basic services and humanitarian assistance at scale. Australia shares the frustration of the great majority of countries more than seventy seven years since this General Assembly adopted Resolution one eighth one, a plan for two states side by side, one Jewish one Palestinian. Seventy seven years later, that Palestinian state still does not exist, long held out as the promise at the end of a peace process that has ground to a halt. The world cannot wait all contribute new ways to break the cycle of conflict. Earlier this year, Australia voted in the General Assembly and support of Palestinian aspirations for full membership of the United Nations. We have sanctioned Israeli extremely settlers and will deny anyone identified as an extremist settler a visa to travel to Australia. But individual country actions alone are not moving the dial. The international community must work together to pave a path to lasting peace. The world cannot keep hoping the parties will do this themselves. We cannot allow any party to obstruct the prospect of peace.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. So there you have it, no recognition whatsoever. But on numerous occasions, how many.
Speaker 4: Occasions in these last seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Years, Israeli leaders have supported the creation of a Palestinian state, only to be spurned time after time after time. Israel has been attacked unilaterally by armed.
Speaker 4: He's into fathers and terrorists.
Speaker 1: Israel withdrew from Gaza in a Land for Peace deal that delivered no peace, indeed only the horrors of last October, and is currently threatened by Iran's deadly proxies on six different warfronts, including the eight thousand rockets fired by Heswela at Israeli towns and villages. Disgracefully, Pennywong made a song and dance about Australia sanctioning Israeli settlers, but no mention of all the Ghazans we have simultaneously let in without bothering with any adequate security checks.
Speaker 4: What a farce.
Speaker 1: Worse, Pennywog wants her and her like minded friends at the UN to simply impose their own two state solution, which would in effect create a permanent terror state and a permanent state of terror on Israel's borders with United Nations and Pennywog's legal blessing. And just to top it all off, and just to show that she hasn't forgotten that other great international challenge, Penny also used a UN speech to floor into Greta style climate's credentials.
Speaker 14: Of course, it's not just finance and unfair trade arrangements that threaten development. Climate change is causing more disasters, reversing years of development gains overnight. Extreme weather threatens food and water security with grave implications for global stability. By the end of twenty twenty five, Australia will offer climate resilient dead causes in our sovereign loans and the groundbreaking Australia to valou Fallipili Union Treaty entered into force on the twenty eighth of August. Friends. It is the first time two nations have recognized in a legally binding treaty continuing statehood and sovereignty, notwithstanding the impacts of sea level rise.
Speaker 1: Penny one Greta Thunberg in a pink suit. The arrogance, naively, naivety and sheerhootspa were breathtaking in her speech, and of course was surrounded by like minded lefties at the UN, including our old favorite mister The era of global boiling has arrived. Antonio Geterus himself always hungry for the hyperbowl sound bites. Hell is breaking lues in Lebanon. Oh yes, the UN we're very quick to condemn Israel brilliantly defending itself against Hesbola with the targeted pager explosions, which of course were designed only to kill you if you were a terrorist, but not according to the UN.
Speaker 15: I share the sectory of gender's deep alarm at the reports of a large number of communication devices exploding across Lebanon.
Speaker 1: I'm appulled by the breadth and impact of the attacks on seventeen and eighteen September in Lebanon on civilians has wella.
Speaker 14: Is an integral component of Lebanese political and social fabric.
Speaker 1: And then, of course, when it came time for Israeli Prime Minister Benjaminette and Yahoo to speak. Half of the Deliate's all walked out of the forum. What a joke and what a speech it actually was from Benjamin Yet Yahoo, Primnist of Israel.
Speaker 13: I didn't intend to come here this year. My country is at war fighting for its life. But after I heard the lies and slanders leveled at my country by many of the speakers at this podium, I decided to come here and set the record straight.
Speaker 1: And set the record straight he did.
Speaker 13: And here's the truth. Israel seeks peace, Israel yearns for peace. Israel has made peace and will make peace again. Our enemies seek not only to destroy us, they seek to destroy our common civilization and returned all of us to a dark age of tyranny and terror.
Speaker 1: Tethnajo then spoke of the Biblical choice between a blessing and a curse and pointed out how Donald Trump's Abraham Accords had delivered the blessing of a potential historic alliance between the Saudis and Israel, which had been scaffered by the curse. Of October seventh.
Speaker 13: Thousands of Iranian backed Tramasteris from Gaza burst into Israel in pickup trucks on motorcycles, and they committed unimaginable atrocities. They savagely murdered twelve hundred people. They raped and mutilated women, They beheaded men, They burned babies alive, They burnt entire families alive, babies, children, parents, grandparents, and scenes reminiscent of the Nazi Holocaust.
Speaker 1: The Israeli Prime Minister then spoke of the hellish horrors endured by the hostages and their families, and the need to bring them all home, and he issued this warning to Iran.
Speaker 13: I have a message for the tyrants of Tehran. If you strike us, we will strike you. There is no place, there is no place in Iran that the long arm of Israel cannot reach. And that's true of the entire.
Speaker 1: Biddleis Netanahu then went on taking his blessing and curse analogy to compare what a Saudi Israeli alliance can bring to the world in terms of a safe and secure trading bridge between Asia and Europe, to the opposite of the curse, the curse of the range In Terror regime and its crescent of conflict.
Speaker 13: On the one hand, a bright blessing a future of hope. On the other hand, a dark future of despair.
Speaker 1: And without mentioning Biden or Obama by name, bb is a diplomat by trade, after all, Natanyah, who made this critical point.
Speaker 6: For too long, the world is appeased Iran.
Speaker 13: It turns a blind eye to its internal repression, it turns a blind eye to its external aggression. Well, that appeasements must end, and that appeasement must end now.
Speaker 1: Natinna who called on the world to help Israel stop Iran's nuclear program for the sake of the peace and security of the entire planet. That's how you save the planet, Penny, not by fatuous net zero policies. Netanyah, who then explained the extraordinary success the Israeli army has had destroying hamas and its weapons at the same time as protecting to an extent never ever seen before civilian populations, and explained why amass can never be allowed to be part of rebuilding Gaza.
Speaker 13: Imagine in a pulse war situation in World War two. Imagine allowing the defeated Nazis in nineteen forty five to rebuild Germany. It's inconceivable, it's ridiculous. It didn't happen. Then it's not going to happen.
Speaker 1: Now, Ntanna, who seeks peace. Every Israeli seeks peace, but not the phony un piece of wishful thinking wong or global boiling guitarists and Gretathunburg, but a proper lasting piece.
Speaker 6: This war can come to an end. Now.
Speaker 13: All that has to happen is for Hamas to surrender, lay down its arms, and release all the hostages. But if they don't, But if they don't, we will fight until we achieved victory, total victory.
Speaker 6: There is no substitute for it.
Speaker 1: Natanaho then reiterated how Hezbala have tyrannized Lebanon for decades, destroying what was once a beautiful country in this permanent conflict, using civilian homes and schools to store and launch rockets, tunnels, et cetera. He vowed Natanaho to push Hesbala back from Israel's borders and return Israelis to their homes, as well as restating that Israel is not at war with the Lebanese people, it's a war with Hisbolla. Finally, he returned to his key point, the success and potential for peace of his and Donald Trump's Abraham Accords.
Speaker 13: But to truly realize the blessing of a new Middle East, we must continue the path we paved.
Speaker 6: With the Abraham Accords four years ago.
Speaker 13: Above all, this means achieving a historic peace agreement between Israel and Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: Let's all hope and pray for all our sakes that they succeed. These were the words of a visionary leader, who then went on at length to paint a picture of what such an alliance would look like, with the Middle East prospering in trade and joint the ventures and in peace.
Speaker 13: The millions of Israelis have already flown back and forth across the Arabian Peninsula, over the skies of Saudi Arabia to the Gulf countries. The trade, the tourism, the joint ventures, the peace, the peace.
Speaker 1: Yes, this was the speech of a great world statesman seeking to bring peace to one of the most fraught places on the planet. And we should all be getting behind that quest for peace. Can Netta who do it? Yes? But only enough if enough of the world's leaders share his vision, not the undergraduate silly kumbay our socialism of guitarists and wong and they're pointless pontificating that the pragmatic, moral and strong leadership of people like Benjamin Netanyahoo and Donald Trump where military forces used when and where necessary to eradicate evil. And to round it all off, Netanyahu launched into a terrade against the United Nations itself, describing the moral stain of the anti Semitic bile of this global body. We all fund that has passed twice as many condemnations against Israel in the last decade alone and all the other nations combined.
Speaker 13: So all the speeches you heard today, all the hostility directed.
Speaker 6: At Israel this year, it's not about Gaza. It's about Israel.
Speaker 13: It's always been about Israel, about Israel's very existence. And I say to you, until Israel, until the Jewish State is treated like other nations, until this anti Semitic swamp is drained, the UN will be viewed by fair minded people everywhere as nothing more than a contemptuous farce.
Speaker 1: Couldn't have put it better myself, Nothing more than a contemptuous farce. I think that pretty much sums it up accurately. And thanks to labor, the Greens, the Teals and so on. Australia shamefully plays a leading role in that contemptuous farce. Well, joining us now is freedom activist Monica Smith. Monica sued Victoria Police after she was arrested three times within three hours at an anti lockdown rally in Melbourne. Is back during the height of the whole COVID nonsense. Back in twenty twenty. In a victory for freedom, Monica I an unlawful arrest case against the police. She represented her self alone in court. Buttsch, Monica, it comes with a sting in the tail. Congratulations on winning your unlawful arrest case. But it does come with a sting in the tail. What tell us about that? Tell us what it was like to win and the position you and I now find yourself in.
Speaker 9: Well, I do.
Speaker 16: Want the lasting memory of this story to be that I won, I proved my point, I got public vindication. I was unlawfully arrested twice. However, the clincher is that I have to pay the cost of the other side, which is upwards of two hundred and fifty thousand, and that is because I refuse to take a deal during mediation, because I wanted public vindication. Now, the mediation deal was fifteen thousand dollars. It did not come with a public apology. I tried to get one of those to avoid going to trial. Anyway, the judge awarded me only four thousand dollars for two unlawful arrests, and because I got I offered less in damages after trial. The legal system sees it as a loss, and so I have to pay for winning my case.
Speaker 1: So Monica tell us again. I mean, many viewers will know it, but some won't. The story of that arrest, why you were initially arrested during COVID, and why you then went to jail for twenty two days and nights Australia's first ever political prisoner.
Speaker 16: Well, actually the jail time was a year after the case that I just brought to the County Court recently. But on October thirty first, the case that just happened, I got arrested three times in one day. As a journalist, I was doing my job. I had my work permits. I kept telling them that I was working, but hey, they didn't believe me, and I believe that I was politically targeted and they didn't like that I was live streaming to such a large audience.
Speaker 9: Anyway, A year later in.
Speaker 16: Exactly the same treatment. To be honest, I got punished again. I got charged with two cases of incitement for inciting people to break COVID restrictions, and I got given bail conditions which would shut down.
Speaker 9: My lucrative business at the time.
Speaker 16: So, like I did a year before that, I said no and I didn't sign.
Speaker 9: The bail conditions.
Speaker 16: So I went to prison for twenty two days in solitary confinement for nothing because they dropped all the charges and Rowan that's going to be the next court case coming UPTA.
Speaker 3: Well, you talked about rejecting that pre trial offer and pursuing this because you wanted that public acknowledgment that they did the wrong thing. But given that now you have this enormous bill two hundred thousand dollars, do you regret pursuing this case.
Speaker 9: Absolutely not.
Speaker 16: I asked for a public apology to be attached with the deal, and they refused. And even though I didn't get an apology, RITA, winning your case is kind of the same thing. It's a forced apology. I got public vindication. It helped my reputation, It will help my reputation in the future because people who saw that footage thought that made I was a rebel, maybe I was a criminal, and now they know that I wasn't and I was unlawfully arrested.
Speaker 9: So for me that was so important.
Speaker 16: And it's really also critical to know that I am appealing this I would say ridiculous cost order, not just because I don't want to pay it, but because.
Speaker 9: The message it sends to people is very very dangerous. That if you're a.
Speaker 16: Citizen and you have the guts to go all the way and you represent yourself against a team of four lawyers, two barristers, two solicitors, and you win your case, you're still going to lose in the end anyway, So why even bother trying to pursue justice? And that is a very dangerous message, and I have to try to clear it up.
Speaker 9: So I am appealing no.
Speaker 3: That I agree with, because yeah, it does tell the average person just cop whatever happens, whether it's right or wrong. The case that you're set is coming up next? Is this the wrongful imprisonment? And what are you seeking there?
Speaker 16: Well, I haven't completely organized my thoughts on that. We haven't put in the statement of claim yet, and of course I've been.
Speaker 9: Obviously a little bit busy.
Speaker 1: And one thing.
Speaker 16: I've also learned from this last case Rita is to not play all my cards online, not tell everyone everything that's happening. So I'm going to keep my cards a bit close.
Speaker 9: To my chest on that one.
Speaker 16: But I can tell you that part of me did feel like not going to court over the twenty two days in prison, after the experience I just had. But then I reflected and realized that that's exactly what they want people to do, to sit down, to shut up, to take deals and just to do what they're told. And so I thought, no, no, no, I'm going to do the opposite.
Speaker 9: So it is going to be a big deal.
Speaker 16: However, if I got offered public vindication in a pre trial deal and not an insulting amount of money for twenty two days in solitary confinement, I would definitely consider taking the deal Rita, as long as there is no non disclosure agreement attached to it.
Speaker 1: So Monica, I'm in this extraordinary. When we look back at COVID, it seems like a ghastly nightmare, but it does have huge ramifications. You fought as a guess a freedom fighter. If you like, there's our footage we love playing there on the screen of the horrors that the Dan Andrews police regime inflicted on Victorians. It's completely changed your life, Monica. You know all these ongoing court cases etc. We had yesterday a big rally for freed for against the misinformation and disinformation laws in New South Wales, the Australian federal laws that are being proposed combating misinformation disinformation, big rally in Sydney. What are your thoughts on the misinformation and disinformation debate.
Speaker 16: Well, it's very triggering for me considering that I basically did go to prison for a social media post and then you see in the UK, you know, middle aged women are going to prison for retweeting other people's tweets. It's a very dangerous place to be and I don't want it to get any worse.
Speaker 9: In Australia. However, the Parliament.
Speaker 16: That we have at the moment put through the Digital Idea d Bill without any debate that they're allowing, you know, they're born Alive bill. They disregarded that, you know, so I don't have much faith in Parliament to push back on the Disinformation Misinformation Bill. So I'm concerned that it will go through to some extent, and I hope that the next government can do something about it. But I would say to the people out there listening, you know sometimes.
Speaker 9: You feel helpless. You know what can you do to stop it?
Speaker 16: Because we haven't been successful in really being able to stop dangerous bills recently. The best thing that I think we can do personally is to stop self censoring ourselves, because if we can't depend on the government to do the right thing, we have to depend on each other. So when you feel that little niggle in your head, in your conscience and in your throat or wherever you get that niggle to say what you think, to say what's on your mind, I'm telling you that that is what you can do to fight censorship.
Speaker 9: Just say what you think.
Speaker 1: Monica Smith.
Speaker 4: Always great to chat to you, and you're a great role model there for Australians who don't.
Speaker 1: Want the States telling you what to think and feel. And our first political prisoner unbelievable. Monica Smith, thanks so much for coming on Outsiders. After the break, we'll speak to a British Iranian lawyer about the escalating conflict in the Middle East and her personal journey in a tick you're watching Outsiders with Rita Panahi with no James isn't here?
Speaker 17: Oh what what?
Speaker 4: Where's Jans?
Speaker 1: And myself Rowandan thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning. We certainly enjoy your company. Now this is a real treat for all Outsiders fans. Someone I've been following on Twitter now for a while. She's got great opinions, terrific ideas on everything that's happening in the Middle East, very passionate about it. She's British Iranian, she's a lawyer and an activist. Elka love Bon, Elka, Welcome to Outsiders. Really pleased to have you here on Outsiders. You've been very strong on social media about everything that's been happening in the Middle East, but particularly with reference to Iran. You wrote a very passionate piece about how for many years you'd been very pro Palestinian and you were astonished after October seventh, how you found that so many people, particularly in Britain, were suddenly supporting appeared to be supporting her mass or certainly supporting certain aspects of the pro Palestinian cause. You've argued against that very passionately on British television just tell us first of all, Elka, just a little bit about yourself, your background, your Iranian background, and why you are so passionate on the topic of what's happening in the Middle East.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, you know, I am Iranian, My family are from Iran. My parents left Iran, well, my mum's family left Iran after the revolution where my mum's family were executed, my aunt's husband more than thirteen people on my mom's side alone, and then came to England, grew up in England. I'm now an attorney in America. I think it was you know, obviously knowing the background of the Islamic regime in Iran and what it has done to my country, what it has done to my people, and you know, the system of propaganda and lies that it hides behind enable it in order to enable itself to continue doing what it's doing. And so when I started to observe the patents that it had, you know, kind of mimicked with its proxies in trying to achieve the same thing in different parts of the Middle East, it became very crucial to me, not only to speak to the downfall of the Islamic regime in Iran, but also to suppress a second, third, fourth, fifth Islamic republic popping up all over the Middle East, while hiding behind this red herring of resistance, which has absolutely nothing to do with why they're acting.
Speaker 3: Greta, the Iranian crown prince, the exiled crown Prince as At Polavi, spoke just over a week ago about the way to secure peace is to defeat the Iranian regime by fighting has La Her mass these proxies. You're not going to secure peace because Iran will just fund the next terror group. How is that battle going to be fought? Because the Iranian regime since the Islamic Revolution has just stamped down on any protest, any attempt by the population there to throw them out. How do you see that in the next ten years. Is the Iranian regime under any pressure? Could it?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 11: You know, it's not under enough pressure.
Speaker 1: And that's the problem.
Speaker 11: It's the reason that it's not under enough pressure is because the way that the Western world and the peace loving Middle Eastern world has approached the Islamic regime is with appeasement. You know, if we just do diplomacy with this regime, they'll stop doing xyz they'll stop taking Americans hostage, they'll stop funding their proxies, they'll stop funding regional terror. Well, it's been forty five years and it's very clear that diplomacy doesn't work. And it's this very strategy of appeasement that has promoted this kind of idea behind peace activism in the West, especially amongst the West and Left, that you know, if you just ignore the problem, or if you just be nice to the monster, that they'll go away. And it is this exact problem of this exact movement of ignoring the problem and seeking peace with it that has brought us to where we are, that has brought us to October seventh, that has brought the Middle East to its knees and at this pivotal moment where we're on the precipice of an all out war. So what we've clearly seen is that this strategy of appeasement and diplomacy does not bring us to peace. What it actually does is bring us to war, because you cannot be tolerant be intolerant. So absolutely, the Islamic regime in Iran has got to go since there hasn't been enough pressure on the regime. Now you see that Israel is targeting Herzbola, which is essentially it's crown jewel, it's golden child, right, it's proxy, and without that, the regime is going to be significantly weakened. So in conjunction with the weakening of its proxies in the Middle East, the Western World, and you know, similarly situated peace loving Middle Eastern countries near to unite in putting pressure on this Islamic regime and supporting the Iranian freedom fighters from within Iran to overthrow the regime.
Speaker 1: So Rita as well has a very similar upbringing to your own, Elika. She grew up first in the States and then moved to Australia. Her parents Iranian as well, fled from the revolution. What do you, through your family connections or so on, do you think the Iranian people are hungry to see the end of the iotolers? Oh?
Speaker 11: Absolutely absolutely, and you can see that just through the sheer scale of their protests, you know, And if anybody has any doubts about that, I mean, first of all, we have surveys that show that well over ninety percent of the people inside Iran are against the regime and ninety nine percent in the Diascra But if you even had any question about the legitimacy of the surveys, you can look at the very structured and systematic protests, especially from the time of the Woman Life Freedom movement, where in Tehran, for example, the store closures to protest the regime. There was one hundred percent store closures in Tehran in protest of this regime. Not only that, but the oil workers were going on strike in protests. Right, So people say, well, oh, you know, we shouldn't be sanctioning the regime because it's harming the Iranian people. While you can see that the Iranian people are quite literally sanctioning themselves. They are economically sanctioning themselves despite the dire condition that they're in because of their hunger and desperation to get rid of this regime. And so that's why it's never been more important to support the Iranian people in overthrowing the regime.
Speaker 3: And how do you say the upcoming US election end what that will mean for this Iranian regime because we've say dramatically different approaches from the Obama, Biden and Harris administrations compared to what we saw under four years under Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: Correct, And you know, the reality is that we know that the Democrats have a history of appeasing terrorist regimes, to put it quite bluntly, So what's going to have to happen at this juncture is that the Kamala Harris Kamala Harris's campaign is going to have to vocally denounce this commitment to appeasement with this regime. If you know, this campaign is going to be taken seriously. You know, her national security advisor Philip Gordon has written a book about advocating against regime change in the Middle East, and you know, Waltz has also previously advocated for diplomacy with these regimes.
Speaker 1: And so what we need to be.
Speaker 11: Hearing now from these campaigns is that they have no intention of appeasing the regime or doing diplomacy with the regime. Because you know, I call this period of time the last appeasement. You think that you have another four more years of appeasement and nothing's going to happen. This could be the very last segment of appeasement. Before you know it, it's too late to come back. So if we are going to see the incumbency of Kamala Harrison the upcoming election, we're going to have to know well ahead of time that she will commit to not appeasing this regime, and that's what we have yet to hear.
Speaker 1: So we'd like see Donald Trump. I think in the One White House would be my that would be takeout from that.
Speaker 4: Elika Lebon.
Speaker 1: Great to chat to you. Thanks so much for coming on Outsiders. I hope we can get you on again and I urge people to follow you on social media. You do some terrific posts there. Thank you so much to speaking to Outsiders this morning. Thanks so much, Elika Lebon. There from the States after the break. Canberra Clown Show in a tick, roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the whackiest show on earth.
Speaker 4: It's the Canberra Clown Show.
Speaker 1: As we know, our favorite comedy clown, Alboso loves to steal his act, sorry, draw his inspiration from classic American comedy acts such as this one wacky turn of the century West Wing joker Donnie Rumsfeld.
Speaker 18: There are things we know we know, we also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there are some things we do not know, but they're also unknown unknown. It's the ones we don't know we don't know.
Speaker 1: Brilliant and this week Alboso came up with his own version of that classic side splitting act called I'm doing what I'm doing, not what I'm not doing? Laugh a minute, stuff. Will you rule out.
Speaker 5: Changes to the hearing in property tasas this too?
Speaker 1: On East?
Speaker 17: Well, what we're doing is doing the legislation that we had before the Senate. So I talk about what we're doing, not what we're not doing. And what we're doing is trying to get through that legislation.
Speaker 1: And what is it Precisely Alboso has not been doing. Why he's not been asking Treasury to model changes to negative gearing and capital gains because the nation's going broke, sorry, not going broke. That's what he's been not doing. Fortunately, Treasury officials are bright enough to understand that what they are doing is what they are not doing, because well.
Speaker 4: They're just so full of ideas.
Speaker 1: They can't help themselves coming up with ideas they are not coming up with. But just to confirm from your government, has us Treasury for more?
Speaker 17: No, I didn't. I didn't confirm that Treasury. I'm sure, like other departments to a range of proposals policy ideas.
Speaker 1: Of course they do. Yes, it's just the boffins coming up with ideas all by themselves, nothing to do with Alboso and charmers. But hang on, hasn't albo pulled this stunt once before? Yes? Indeed, those with long memories will know that he has after promising the same thing about changes to your super annuation. You know, they're just ideas, nothing to do with us, and we're never going to do them anyway, They'll never happen. And then hey, presto, they did happen.
Speaker 4: What a magician.
Speaker 15: Hamish. A whole range of body he's including the Gratton Institute and others, have put out various ideas in this debate. They're the ones that are out there on the debate. We've had no changes. We're not here announcing changes today. I'm announcing the earnings on superbalances above three million dollars will have a concessional rate of thirty percent rather than fifteen percent.
Speaker 1: Brilliant, just like that. Meanwhile, not to be outdone, everybody's favorite energy and climate clown, Chris Bowen Bobo Bowen took to social media this week to demonstrate that you can recycle his horrible windmills into equally horrible wind mills shoes, or, as one wag put it, by satirizing the footage into clown shoes.
Speaker 19: Well, I don't normally talk about the shoes I'm wearing on social media, but these shoes are made from recycled wind blades. Now, there's a myth out there that somehow renewables can't be recycled, when in fact, around eighty five percent of what's in a wind turbine can be recycled. They may be made from aluminium, steel and copper, and increasingly they're being recycled into floorboards and even shoes.
Speaker 20: Your money, dear.
Speaker 1: Interestingly, what Bobobo and forgot to mention was the fact that you don't need to wait too long to recycle the wind turbines. Sometimes they do it all by themselves. At least according to the Herald Sun, they do.
Speaker 6: Quote.
Speaker 1: Farmers have been worn to watch out for sharp shards of plastic flying off golden planes wind farm turbines. Victorian farmers have been worn to take extra safety precautions at their properties after sharp serrated edging began flying off the state's new green energy wind turbines. End of quote is if it's not hard enough being an Aussie farmer. Now you've got the windmills attacking you and your family on your own land. And how are these windmills working out for generations? An abundance of renewable energy for Australians. Perhaps it appears that Proud Renewables in South Australia had to switch on the diesel generations again this week, and maybe that's because the wind turbines failed to ensure enough power to meet peak time demand. By the way, if anybody wonders why the Albanezy government will be a one term circus act and get unceremoniously dumped by the electorate at the next election, just remember these fine words in the run up to the last election.
Speaker 17: Labor has real lasting plans for cheaper electricity, cheaper childcare, cheaper mortgages.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what was that again, Albo.
Speaker 17: Cheaper electricity, cheaper mortgages, cheaper electricity, cheaper mortgages.
Speaker 1: Cheaper electricity, cheaper mortgage sounds like misinformation to me. And speaking of which, one of the clowns from the Canbra Clown Show, who hasn't yet featured on this prestigious segment is of course Michelle Roll and our communication minister.
Speaker 4: Oh dear, gave me a bit of a fright there.
Speaker 1: She is the minister who will ultimately be in charge of what is and isn't the truth if her Combating Misinformation and Disinformation Bill gets up. Interestingly, she's the same woman who back in the day declared claims at hydroxychloroquin could be a good prophylactic against COVID to be medical misinformation. Well, only two weeks ago the results of a lengthy, double blind, randomized, placebo controlled trial found in the National Library of Medicine recorder that's hydroxychloroquin is safe and provides a moderate beneficial effect in preventing COVID nineteen. In other words, what Michelle Roland labeled medical misinformation now turns out to be medical information, also known as the truth. The canbreckclown Show can't get any sillier or scarier than that. What might fleet would Max say about our misinformation Minister? Well, as we've told you, Outsiders will be appearing at the SEAPAC twenty twenty four conference at the Sophotel in Brisbane next weekend, and we'll be hosting this very show live from that event.
Speaker 4: It'll be terrific. Can't wait to see you there.
Speaker 1: Go to www dot sepaccpac dot network to get your tickets and will also be taking questions, so you can send some questions in because we'll be answering them on the show live seapack at skynews dot com dot a. You will get those questions through. Now time for some hyper Bowl rita. Even though Donald Trump has had two assassination attempts against him, the Democrats don't get it. Have a listened to this obscenity.
Speaker 21: Then he just wouldn't be He was like a bug.
Speaker 1: He just kept being there.
Speaker 4: Who was like a like a bug right there, so you felt.
Speaker 3: Oh hmlarious. And then he got to Biden.
Speaker 1: Year, Biden slamming his hands squashing the bug of.
Speaker 3: Trump assassination attempts in as many months and they have not. I mean, that's nothing compared to some of the retric we have heard from from the Democrats from their propaganda in mainstream media, where they just continue to call Trump a threat to democracy, a threat to the Republicans. This is the US Secretary of Commerce.
Speaker 4: It's just another lie, like how did we get here?
Speaker 1: Let's extinguish him for good.
Speaker 3: We have an answer.
Speaker 14: We have a remarkably talented candidate, who is sincere, who's pragmatic, who's open.
Speaker 1: Let's just get it.
Speaker 3: Done, extinguish him for good. That's what she said. Never mind the lies afterwards about what a talented candidate. Paris is in a break. The woman is completely out of her depth, which was apparent again this week because she did another interview. This is the first one she did without any sort of a chaperone there. This is what's with them holistic?
Speaker 1: This was the holistic. Everything was holistic.
Speaker 3: Kicked the one of the biggest leftist activists in the US media. That's saying something. One of the real mad band, She's of MSNBC, who was on record saying that she shouldn't have to answer questions Kmala Harris. If she doesn't want to, she shouldn't have to because what are you going to do? Vote for Trump? That's impossible, So why should she even bother to do interviews. She was the one who was hand picked, and yet despite the help she tried to give Harris, she flounded. It was a car crash in parts.
Speaker 1: Even the New York Times said, can't do interviews.
Speaker 3: She just repeats the same talking points being from a middle class family talking about dreams aspirations, and it's just ambitions and ambitions, aspirations and dreams, just vacuuous surface level platitudes, no debt depth, no ability to answer the most simple obvious questions.
Speaker 1: If we had Kamala Harris here, the first question would obviously be why have you let nearly half a million convicted criminals, including thirteen thousand convict did murderers, homicide murderers, basically convictive homicide into the United States, yet have listened to Donald Trump on the issue.
Speaker 22: Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement confirms that more than thirteen thousand illegal immigrants convicted of murder have been caught at the border and then released into the United States.
Speaker 6: It's a crime what she did. It's got to be criminal.
Speaker 1: There's no greater act of disloyalty than to extinguish the sovereignty.
Speaker 6: Of your own nation. Then that's what she's done.
Speaker 1: She's ruined donation, She's ruined donation. I mean, Trump's not pulling any punishers now, Reider. He's accusing Biden and Harris of destroying American sovereignty, on which they have They've let nearly half a million convicted criminals into the nation.
Speaker 3: What do you mean more than four hundred and twenty five thousand, You said, thirteen thousand convicted of homicide, even a bigger number convicted of things like serious sexual assault released into the country just free roaming, doing god knows what. To me, this is tantamount to treason. This is treason against your people. As leaders of a country, your number one priority should be the protection of your population, of your citizens, and that have completely failed in that respect. In fact, they've gone out of their way to facilitate this lawlessness, having pool factors where people are encouraged to come and across that border illegally. And it's not an accident that in every year of the Biden Harris administration that have broken the record for illegal crossings. It is absolutely out of control, and it has changed certain American cities, changed perhaps forever. Trump is saying that he's going to do these mass deportations, but that is going to be very difficult to achieve. I'm not saying he's not going to try. But it was also interesting this week we saw some polling showing the percentage of Americans now who support that border wall has sky and Kamala Harris is now visiting the border and pretending to care about this issue when in the past she's called these immigration officials, you know, compared them to KKK. She has said that illegal immigration isn't a crime, that illegal immigrants should have free health care, the ones who get putting jails should have access to taxpayer funded gender assignment surgery. I mean, her record in this area is abysmal. And now she's pretending to be Donald Trump in a skirt.
Speaker 1: Well astant seeing she's wandering around saying that she's going to close the border or look after the border, et cetera. I don't believe the American people can be as stupid.
Speaker 4: As the polls.
Speaker 1: That is, I believe Donald Trump is going to win this thing, and win big, because I think the last couple of weeks we have just seen lie after lie we have. I don't think the American people are buying this. We've seen more and more kids coming out in favor of Trump.
Speaker 4: We've seen more and more Blacks, Hispanics, all.
Speaker 1: The different demographics which traditionally have supported the Democrats are just going no. There is because Trump is a cultural figure. Now we saw all the eating cats songs and all the rest of it. But that's funny, but it also shows that the question of the board how they have so completely trust him, as small towns across America have got inundated with these immigrants who are taking you know, who are wandering around with thousands of dollars they've been given while poor people are suffering with not having enough to eat and not having enough money just to pay the groceries. America is going to rebel against this, and I think we're going to see a much bigger swing to Trump than any of the poles are predicting.
Speaker 3: That's my But the media campaign here, I have never seen anything like it. I don't think I ever will again in my life, the way the media has just gone into campaign mode. In Unison, trying to memory hold the last three and a half years, because even the left wing media has been damning of Kamala Harris's performance as VP. She's been variously described as you know, Biden's greatest mistake and just being ineffective, being inept. They've just completely memory hold that. It's now she's this leader.
Speaker 4: Some people are stupid. Some people are stupid, but not everybody.
Speaker 3: Rowan is positive about her in so many media outlets. I'm talking CNN, MSNBC, ABC, there's a lot of media outlets, and I know their power is and what it used to be, but they still have power. And there's a lot of people who are not that politically engaged who might see that see on one hand, threat to democracy.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, Well, let's have listened to this a bit of a vox pop This This is you know, blacks for Trump speaking up for Trump, which is an unusual demographic.
Speaker 6: Have a listen.
Speaker 21: Think those black people are trying to look for something different, and a lot of us are waking up, especially black men, and we're waking up to what the Democrat Party has been doing to us for so many years. You can see what Biden is doing right now making promises, but in reality, nothing is changing. We've been hearing hope and change for a long time now and there hasn't been a real hope and change at the ground level.
Speaker 15: President Trump is the only person that can get the job done here here.
Speaker 1: He's the only person who getting the job done, and he will get the job done. That's it for Outside of Sarithro and I what fun we've had the child us who was missing James. That was it. We'll see you next Sunday with James at Sea Pack Live where they're What a show that's going to be. You do not want to miss it, whether you're there or whether they're watching on Telly.
Speaker 4: We'll see you next Sunday for Outside of his life