Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the podcast. How are you hello?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm okay, mic On for the broad step, I've got a bone to pick with some of the people to listen to this podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, let me.
Speaker 3: Just say at the top of the show the show, nobody likes a snitch.
Speaker 4: Nobody likes a snitch. In fact, I'm protesting.
Speaker 1: Poo Hans has been caught.
Speaker 5: We were actually just winding you up and having a joke when you stormed out about it, and someone's gone on your little fan page and tried to dob Clinton.
Speaker 3: Didn't you hear it?
Speaker 1: This is the egg debate yesterday.
Speaker 4: No, we're not doing it again, though I'm bored of it, bored to carry on.
Speaker 5: But we are a little bit of a joke yesterday and we said, don't tell Jason. Then they went on Jason's fan page and said, did.
Speaker 1: I knew anyway? What are you doing?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: You had no idea?
Speaker 1: You knew what I knew? Clint would have been behind.
Speaker 5: It, as if you were pointing your finger at anyone that would look your way.
Speaker 4: We're not doing it again.
Speaker 7: I don't like a rat.
Speaker 2: Till the end exactly, especially if we're teasing Jays just let us tease.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm off and I'm off the whole thing.
Speaker 8: There was a couple of people who are commenting snitch to whoever commented.
Speaker 7: Good just gets stitches, you know from you. Well, that's true, that's what they're say in prison. So what goes here? Prison rules?
Speaker 1: Do you think would last in prison? Out of us? Not me?
Speaker 3: I'd be I'd be first out.
Speaker 1: You'd be shipped. Yeah, so you know what you'd be. You'd be that little crier on.
Speaker 6: What's the Morgan Freeman movie, you know when they watch him get off the bus, when they watch him get off the bus. Clint would be that one that would burst into tears and they'd be like, yeah, look at him.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 3: I'd be, but I would be more white collared prison.
Speaker 1: So i'd be on the.
Speaker 9: Farm playing tennis.
Speaker 1: No, no, I reckon. You'd be you'd be high in maximums. Yeah, yeah, you'd be involved in something. You would have tried to help a mate bury something or someone.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm going to have a good time. I'm going to prison.
Speaker 6: He would actually be at home, Well, you've got the haircut for you'd be a reoffender, you know where you get out and you go, this is not for me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know I'm going to reffend back so I can go back and see my mates. You imagine him near the weights, having a dark picture. Yeah, yeah, in the Yeah, you'd be running the place.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. What women's prison? How long you reckon you'd last?
Speaker 7: Orange is the New Black?
Speaker 5: I'm obsessed with prisons. I love watching prison shows. But I wouldn't last very long.
Speaker 1: No, you'd be with me.
Speaker 3: We'd be crying in the corner.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The food would get me. The menu looks limiting. Also, I can only I need two pillows to sleep.
Speaker 1: Do you get one?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That that would be my issue, I mean many.
Speaker 3: Issues you and they'd let me take my cosa pillow in No?
Speaker 1: What about it? Spinal leagues? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you finish watching Unlocked?
Speaker 1: You know what? Actually I got.
Speaker 4: The long series? I could cut two episodes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got bored of it just from like all the prisons, like you know, like just the constant swearing and like just them trying to do their hardcore prison talk.
Speaker 4: And have you heard yourself back on this podcast? Yes, you're gouta mouth? Why are you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: But I just like on that prison show it's just like you know the hardcore, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're murderers, they're about there. But I quite like some of them. They won me over the little guy. You haven't finished.
Speaker 1: Were you attracted to them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I was just like, they're not bad people. Some of them have just done bad things. They're not bad people.
Speaker 1: No, but I think they killed someone. I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Not matters. They're not matters. Some of them are just non bound things, not murdering. That nothing too bad.
Speaker 7: It just got out of hand carrying away. Some of them like broad this weekend.
Speaker 6: Would you take a plea because since the other thing? You know, when they're like, yeah, I take a play, do two years or you do the core case?
Speaker 5: You couldn't not doing fIF I know someone that had five charges and took a guilty play on one.
Speaker 9: You have to allocute?
Speaker 7: What's that allocute?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 9: Well, is that a part of the play deal? Execute alloute, I'll tell you and admit to your crimes.
Speaker 6: I think it's more like if you play yeah, well technically if you play guilty, yeah, you have to please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you play guilty, will give you two years. If you play an innocent, we're going for fifty.
Speaker 9: I'm not taking anyone down.
Speaker 1: But you might, but you might be free. Like God, that's a roll of the dice, isn't it.
Speaker 7: You have to accept that label of I'm guilty?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, which is that?
Speaker 7: Would that would folk you later in life?
Speaker 1: Well you're trying to get a job of like Starbucks or something, and they're like, hey, you did.
Speaker 7: You did two years you're guilty.
Speaker 3: You said you did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. It wasn't a bad like you're not a bad person, no not.
Speaker 7: I hope you can make a machiato.
Speaker 1: You just did a bad thing.
Speaker 6: I don't want you stabbing someone with a frappuccino straw. Alie, Where was your first job?
Speaker 7: My first job?
Speaker 3: Where was I?
Speaker 7: I got fired?
Speaker 4: I think they just never texted me back. It was at like a a clothes shop, and then I went to a really fancy place at a golf course, like the Sheraton Mirangels.
Speaker 7: I worked there for like three years on the golf course.
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was a little golf porter and worked in the pro shop.
Speaker 1: And you play golf. No, so I do that.
Speaker 6: I would I would hope that the person working in the pro shop. You know what I mean, Like if I walked in, like I'd want you to know the difference between the balls.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah I could. I could do that, you know, the difference between the worlds.
Speaker 4: No, but that's all right. I also used to drive the drinks cart.
Speaker 9: And I used to do the Brecky buffet.
Speaker 4: Where was this my first job?
Speaker 9: Like proper job at the Sheraton in Port Douglas. Oh.
Speaker 3: I stayed at the Sherton.
Speaker 6: In some places, I go, it's interesting someone's decided to work here, like you know, like a like I dated a girl worked at a kids drawing shop at the airport. So I'm like kids books and I was like kids drawing and craft and ship like that. But I was like, to go to work at the international airport. Then you've got to clear security, You've got to deal with the airport.
Speaker 8: Just you know, go get a job at Westfield or in those little shops like it just makes no sense that are quite niche.
Speaker 7: And it's like, is this a job or is this your career? Is your career working in an arts and crafts shop? Is that what you wanted to do?
Speaker 3: Are you happy?
Speaker 7: Or they might be happy and they're fine My first.
Speaker 9: Job shaped me as a person. I worked in an old school butcher shop and they were probably x con type areas, and I learned a lot about myself and life and my world, just a lot of stuff. I remember I accidentally bumped one of the guys I think I can't remember his name now, and he was just he was the old grumpy bastard because you used to like carry trays behind them and behind behind yeah yeah, and behind your chap, behind your shap, that type of thing. But in the butchers shop, and I accidentally knocked his foot and he was actually cutting anything at the time, but he said, if you do that again, I'll be butchering you next. Look me square in the eye with the knife on it. And I was like fourteen and nine months to.
Speaker 1: Go around the carcasses.
Speaker 9: Oh you're fine.
Speaker 7: The smell, yeah you get, you get kind of my mum.
Speaker 9: But yeah, you learn a lot about yourself in the butcher shop.
Speaker 3: A lot.
Speaker 1: I always thought about a life in butchery were.
Speaker 9: They were were wearing gloves, yep, gloves, I meat meat, yeah, high quality.
Speaker 1: You get to take home like.
Speaker 9: Yeah that always your sausages or your mum would come in and then all of a sudden they were the worst people ever to work for, And then your mum would come in and they look like angels. Then you went home. Yes, so it's really about that. You could never cry foul because they're like, no, no, it doesn't appear that way.
Speaker 1: Jimmy's lovely. Jimmy was so nice to gave me a spare porterhouse.
Speaker 9: But he held me under the buzz hor and said, I'll chop your head off. But oh, okay, thanks.
Speaker 1: You probably deserved it.
Speaker 7: I probably deserved it.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I could go a nice steak. I like a Scotch fill it.
Speaker 7: I was calling sexts in the baribe because other night, and the barbecue run out.
Speaker 3: Of gas.
Speaker 8: Two minutes after I put it on, and I went in to put on the rest of the food, and I came out and it should have been time to flip the steak, and it was off.
Speaker 6: So you know, we've spoken on the show before about like if there was only some sort of way of knowing how much gas is in the bottle.
Speaker 1: I bought it. There was one of bunny the thing.
Speaker 6: I bought the thing of bunnies, so you attach it from the pipe to the gas bottle and it's got a gauge and it tells you how much gas is left in the gas bottle.
Speaker 8: Yes, I.
Speaker 3: Have thirteen haze of petrol left. I don't think I'm going to make it home.
Speaker 4: We'll go to the petrol station.
Speaker 1: She's got there.
Speaker 3: I just feel as though it's worth running the gortont.
Speaker 1: Give you a tip. There'd be an there'd be a secret ten K's.
Speaker 2: I think there is, but you remember when I ran out of petrol and glen Ferry Road. That's what I thought there was a secret ten K's and there wasn't.
Speaker 4: Okay, so just fix it before the problem arises.
Speaker 7: I reckon, he's going to get getting me up.
Speaker 2: I feel like I want to give it a birl, just and you know what, I might even go through the tunnels be mine and then when you get home.
Speaker 1: Three days on that turn around and come back.
Speaker 4: The annoying thing is you're going to do it.
Speaker 5: Then Friday you'll be rushing to the airport and you'll be like ship, Now I've got.
Speaker 4: Run out of fuel.
Speaker 3: I have question fuel you haven't lived. I do it once a year.
Speaker 1: Question before when you fill up? Do you like when you go to the petrol station. Do you fill up?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Nice, I'm a fool.
Speaker 3: I get forty or fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: That's because you get bored.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just get fifty. I'm like that's enough. That'll get me.
Speaker 6: I'm just say I go to leave because I'm like, I'm bored at the pump. And then I'm like, no, I'm here now.
Speaker 4: Just did you book your mama?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 7: Terrific.
Speaker 4: Proud of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Early next week. Thank you. Put in the diary the good thing with the diesel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a diesel.
Speaker 6: You know you can just put the thing on a leg. No, no, no, do you know about the fast flow? Yeah, so there's fast flow diesel for trucks.
Speaker 4: But it's a it's a bigger it is.
Speaker 1: A bigger mouthpiece. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I left my cap over. I left my cap and the cat sham. The cat was hanging down and the flap was out as well. Double So.
Speaker 5: When the guy started too the horn and then swine down the window and he goes your caps open, thing hanging did.
Speaker 6: You ever lose Like when I was young, Dad lost the cap so we had the POxy plastic one.
Speaker 3: Yes, attached the Yeah, sometimes you leave it on the roof.
Speaker 1: Yes, but you got the POxy plastic orange one. We did that.
Speaker 7: It is but for your car though, to let it run out of fuel.
Speaker 8: I run out in my mum's car took all the ship sedmen from It's just if that goes through your engine.
Speaker 1: You know what you'll need lots being a diesel? AD blue?
Speaker 3: What's that blue?
Speaker 4: Don't you charge your note? We've had this conversation. I found out what Paul and I have two cars between us mo stwitches.
Speaker 6: So AD blue is this liquid you have to add every year or so? And basically what it is is I've never done. It takes the edge off the diesel being admitted like admitted into the ozone atmosphere. If you don't load up the AD blue, the car won't start.
Speaker 7: My buttery is on the way out of the moment.
Speaker 8: And because in these colder winter months in the morning, when I got to start it, and it's been like this for a while, you started and it chikes a little bit, then the engine and then even started again, and it'll it'll go. It'll always start. The second time that I was leaving here, do.
Speaker 6: You remember, I'll say one word do you remember this from you? You the choke the choke pulled the choke out a little bit. Was that they on the cars pulled the choke out a little bit on the pull the choke out a little bit to start the car.
Speaker 2: I was watching the show last night and I can't remember what it's called, doesn't matter, but geez, the bingo what do you call them? Overseas?
Speaker 1: Are wild bingo?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: I was on the TV on TV Yeah, we need to go to Bingo Loco.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it was in Ale. Yeah and it was WLD.
Speaker 8: Wait was it on like it was on like a T I don't think they're running any TV ouds at the moment.
Speaker 3: No, no, but I don't know if that the company their arrival companies. Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: When was the next one? Definitely July? It could be the last weekend of survey break.
Speaker 9: Let's I want to go, Let's go.
Speaker 7: It's good fun.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, we're gonna get out of here because yesterday was a massive day. You guys didn't get out till three, So let's get you out of here today.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, everybody.
Speaker 7: Yep, well done, said hold on, I thought he said.
Speaker 1: Hold On to hold on. We really need some titles for the podcast. On well what do you say, he said, well, hold well