Speaker 1: On Scorne Lives Australia. This is the Weirder Panalty Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehy Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio. Coming up tonight. Joe Biden is diagnosed with COVID.
Speaker 3: The Great Douglas.
Speaker 2: Murray joins us to discuss what it means for his already disastrous campaign. A Democratic funded poll shows Joe Biden he is a losing ground to Donald Trump in fourteen key states. Koshagada will unpack what is said to be an electoral wipeout. Megan Michael reportedly furious so the King Charles's latest product launch and is hoping to confront him and of course left He's losing it. As the weird Trump shooting conspiracy theories reach fever, pitch, I.
Speaker 4: Bet Trump did this. I bet you he paid somebody to do this.
Speaker 1: I mean, think about it.
Speaker 4: What a better way to garner sympathy from people that are on the fence than having somebody shoot at you.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is Menzi's Research Senior Center Senior Fellow and Danube Institute visiting fellow Nick Cata. Nick, good to see you, Thank you for joining us. Look let's start with four to skew because it's green hydrogen fuel fantasy is over. Up to seven hundred jobs will go. After Andrew Forrest pulled back from the company's goal of producing fifteen million tons of green hydrogen a year by twenty thirty, Nick Twiggy has pulled the plug.
Speaker 3: He could not deliver on his green dream.
Speaker 5: What does that suggest, Well, look, he's woken up the reality, Denita, and the reality is that to make hydrogen you need a lot of electricity, and in his case, a lot of green electricity, a lot of clean electricity, and he needs it cheap. Now, they've been trying to negotiate with companies for years now to try and get that price of the renewable energy at the affordable price. They haven't been able to do it. So this is really is a double blow for the government and for Chris. I mean Chris Bowen built this whole idea of a renewable energy superpower on the idea that we were going to be making lots and lots of green hydrogen. The business case for that is clearly not there. But he's also building on the case that renewable energy is cheap, and this decision from Twiggy Forest shows us it is not cheap, it is hellish expensive. And while I'm talking about Twiggy Forest, by the way, because I know he's a listed watcher of this program, the leader, I'm pretty certain, can he also pull back on his plan for a wind farm in the Upper Berdiican in the tropical forests that's going ahead up there, because let's just save those koalas, shall we, Twiggy, as well as save your business.
Speaker 3: Well, look, hopefully he's watching.
Speaker 2: You've delivered the message a loud and clear to him. There you go, Nick Kta fingers crossed. He gets that message loud and clear. Now look, speaking of energy, the dim witted Agriculture Minister Murray what claims nuclear energy threatens Australia's food production. He says there are more than eleven thousd farms near the opposition's proposed reactor sites.
Speaker 3: Nick I thought.
Speaker 2: Labor was going to tone down on these scare campaigns, but apparently not.
Speaker 5: I'm your reporter on the spot for this one, Deneta, because one hundred and fifty kilometers down the River Danube that way is the Pox nuclear power station, producing two gigawatts of power. Which is making lecturity very cheap here in Hungary. And the water that filters it comes into this river right, the water that cools the Pox power station is just meters away from me. I can see no green eyed fish. I can fact there's a fisherman down there. I don't think he's called anything. By the way, you know, this whole thing is a fantasy. I stood last week within fifteen meters of a nuclear reactor and on the way out of the building, I was tested, as they test everybody, and they told me that I would have had a higher radiation level if I'd taken a seven hour flight from Sydney to Indonesia. You know, so it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Now, before we let you go, Nick, European leaders and dips are reportedly in shock at the selection of JD. Vance as Donald Trump's running mate. You're in Hungary at the moment, standing in front of a beautiful background there. But what's been the reaction to his appointment and will he be good for Europe?
Speaker 5: Well, he will be good for Europe, but amongst the European bureaucratic elite, there has been absolute panic because you know, he's not their kind of man like Donald Trump. He believes in nationalism for a start, and the whole European project is built on doing away with borders. So he's really challenging their position, and he's doing it because he's doing it from an intelligent place as well, and that throws them out. But the really scary thing for them is that Vans, who has served in the US military, is saying to Europe, as Trump has been doing, You've got to pay for your own defense. You cannot rely on the United States all the time. Of course, the United States will be there in an emergency, but you cannot rely on us. You've got to start digging, dipping your hands in your pocket and shelling out some more euros for your own army and your own defense force. And that is what's really chilling the Europeans, because at the end of the day, they'd rather have something than nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not surprised by that at all.
Speaker 2: Nick Cator, great to speak with you as always, Thanks for joining us joining me now. Is author of international best sellers, including the Strange Death of Europe, The Madness of Crowds, and to his latest book, The War on the West. Douglas Murray Douglas thank you so much for joining us as always. Now, you wrote that the attack on Donald Trump is reminiscent of the shootings of Ronald Reagan and Teddy Roosevelt. What did you take away from what occurred in Pennsylvania at the weekend.
Speaker 6: Well, like most people, what'sed with horror in real time as it was happening, and it was reminded again, as all of us have been, of that terrible way in which history can turn on a few millimeters, as in this case, as in attempts to assassinate previous presidents of the United States. I still think that in some ways, because everyone's moving on to the political significance of this, there's still been quite enough of a registering of how close America came to a situation that is almost unthinkable. Had the assassin's bullet been very slightly to one side, not only would we have an assassination of a former president and a running a candidate on live television, but the Republican Party, the Democrats, America as a whole, and therefore the world could easily have fallen into an absolute pit of recrimination, retribution, and much more.
Speaker 1: You know, history really does turn on such moments.
Speaker 6: And you know, thank goodness, on this occasion, things are going in a better direction than they might have done.
Speaker 3: Yay, he certainly was extremely, extremely lucky.
Speaker 2: Now, Douglas, let's talk about the catastrophic failures of the Sacred Service that led to Trump being shot. It's now being revealed the agency knew of the threat one hour before the rally, yet still allowed Trump to tape the stage.
Speaker 7: He is more, and according to Senator John Barasso just spoke to him as soon as he hung up on this briefing, he said that apparently the Secret Service had identified as a character of suspicion this man the shooter because they saw a rangefinder on him as well as a backpack.
Speaker 3: And this all.
Speaker 7: Happened more than an hour before the shooting actually occurred. So they saw the guy and they identified this guy as suspicious. Now more details coming from a source familiar here who was also in the meeting, tells me that about ten minutes before former President Trump went on to the stage, they had gone from looking at this guy as suspicious to now looking at him as a threat.
Speaker 2: Douglas, how bad is this? The Secret Service knew there was a threat to yet.
Speaker 3: Trump was still allowed to go on stage.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think there are huge questions to answer, and the Secret Service and its leadership has to answer them. I mean, you know, everything like this will be analyzed probably for years to come. You know, who knew what, when and so on, and almost immediately, you know, you get feverish conspiracy theories from all sides about it, and those have to be dampened down.
Speaker 1: By being answered.
Speaker 6: You know, I think people should should know what exactly went wrong here, how it went so wrong. I mean, it's easy to be, you know, literally an armchair pundit on this occasion, a pining on what they should have done better, And it's always very easy in hindsight. However, obviously this is a catastrophic failure by the Secret Service.
Speaker 1: This gunman.
Speaker 6: As the days have gone on, it's become clearer and clearer that he was spotted by members of the crowd. Now we know that he was the Secret Service made aware that he was a threat. Now we know that the policeman got onto the roof and saw him and was pointed down by the guvernment. Now we know that the head of the Secret Service, the Director of the Secret Service, says that one reason why snipers weren't put on that roof was because it was a slopeye roof and therefore presented a health danger, which is bewildering to many of us. I'm sure she has a good explanation for why it would have been so dangerous to have had another sniper on another slopeye roof, and that that's more important to protect the health and safety than the possibility of having a former presence had blown off on live television. I'm sure she'll answer that, but so far she's done rather badly in that regard. The Secret Service needs to have the trust not just of the people it protects, but of the American people, and it's going to have to do an awful lot in the days and weeks ahead to regain that trust.
Speaker 2: Your spot on, you're ferring there to the head of the Sacred Service, Kimberly Cheat or she's actually doctor Jill Biden's top pick.
Speaker 3: For the role, So say no more. She's really gaslighting America over what happened.
Speaker 2: As you said yesterday, she was blaming a sloped roof for the oversight, and now she's got another excuse here.
Speaker 8: It is was every element, every part of his from the intelligence to the counter assault team, to the detail agents of the shift agents. I mean every element top to bottom of the advance in the operation. Was every element increased after.
Speaker 3: You learned of this credible threat.
Speaker 9: What we increased was what we felt was appropriate for the former president and for that particular event on that day.
Speaker 3: We have been.
Speaker 9: Increasing the assets and the resources and the staffing that we have been providing to the former president since he was a presidential candidate and then the presumptive nominated.
Speaker 3: That's what I can tell you.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a no, Douglas, How does this woman still have a job?
Speaker 6: You know, people like her an absolute liability because.
Speaker 1: When when the public see, you know, DEI hires.
Speaker 6: First of all, some people do get into a because they're simply competent. That still does happen, men and women and all sorts of others. But when people see DEI hires, you know, there's a sort of feeling like, well, you know, okay, Jill Biden might be able to put forward a favored candidate. By the way, I don't particularly think she should for a school district.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Discussion of LGBTQ, whatever stupid, relatively unimportant thing you can think of in the in the woke mind virus. But there are some things that Dee I really shouldn't interfere in, and one of them I would have thought is the operation of the Secret Service. One of them is anything that absolutely pertains immediately to life and death matters.
Speaker 1: You know, you just want the best.
Speaker 6: I feel sorry for some of the female agents who have been who were captured on video last Saturday, because a lot of people again on the Internet, having you know, a certain amount of fun with them, albeit in rather dark circumstances. But I think there are basic things like, you know, if you're assigned to protect the president, shouldn't you be at least as tall as the president? If you're going to shove your body in front of him, shouldn't you be able to cover his torso and head? Don't you just want like very strong, beefy guys to do this? Is diversity very important in such a situation, I would say absolutely not. It's no more important to have diversity in the Secret Service than it is to have it in the NBA. We recognize that we don't need diversity in the NBA. We don't need diversity, and all of these sorts of DEI higher nonsense that the head of the Secret Service is demonstrating and talking to We don't need that in life and death matters around which the fates of whole nations rotate. We just need the best, whoever they are. And I wish that America got off this particular bandwagon and got off. If that is too late in the day, you know, it's just too late to be playing that horrible, stupid game.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is, well, it is way too late, absolutely.
Speaker 2: And I noticed that Kimberly Cheatle has been issued with a subpoena to Peer to appear before the Oversight Committee, So perhaps we might finally get some answers. But look, just on the diversity picks of the Secret Service, there was an ad that it put out actually bragging about its diversity picks.
Speaker 3: Have a look, they're aiming to have thirty percent women recruits by twenty thirty.
Speaker 9: I'm very conscious as I sit in this chair now of making sure that we need to attract diverse candidates and ensure that we are developing and giving opportunities to everybody in our workforce, and particularly women.
Speaker 2: Douglas, I know you mentioned you know you feel sorry for some of the agents. One of them fumbled around trying to find her whole. She also ducked behind Donald Trump an otherwise too preoccupied with her sunglasses on the day. I mean, it was absolutely shambolic. They were running around.
Speaker 3: Like headless chalks. But you're right, Donald.
Speaker 2: Trump is six foot three, two hundred and thirty nine pounds. I mean, what role did the diversity policy play in the weekends incident?
Speaker 1: You know, the whole diversity thing.
Speaker 6: I just as I hope we all get through this fast, because there are there are.
Speaker 1: Some fields in which you can argue that diversity matters. Things about ideas.
Speaker 6: For instance, it's wise to have a wide diversity of ideas, pick among them and work out what's through and then act on it. Fine, absolutely, does it apply everywhere? No, Why does she want thirty percent women?
Speaker 1: Why is it?
Speaker 6: If there's something magically brilliant or better that women can bring, then work out what it is and work out who can bring it. But that isn't what she's doing. That isn't what these deidults are doing. They are playing this infantile game which works possibly in small sectors of very precise learning, It does not work across the whole world, or across the whole of government, or across the whole of the United States. Clearly not you don't need thirty percent women. You just need one hundred percent the best, that's all. And if that means that in some jobs it's mainly men, that's fine, and if in others it's mainly women, that's fine. Just the best, nothing else. And it just sickens me to see these things, that the smugness, the stupid lack of questioning of the premises of this. What does it matter what the dei quota is if you almost had a former president assassinated on live television in front of millions, and you know, as I say, it's just deeply shocking to me, and that in such an important field this should be going on. People like me have been pointing this out for years. I always used to say, you know, there'll be a time when the bridges start falling down and they'll realize you just have to get experts. But it's always worse, even than I predict. It was not the bridges that almost fell down on Saturday night, but a former president running for the presidency that would have been catastrophic for America and as I say, anyone who played these stupid, infantile games on these matters of life and death, and.
Speaker 1: Not just the matters of life.
Speaker 6: And death of one man, but of the Republic really should be nowhere near power. They should be as far away and as unemployed as it's possible for anyone to be.
Speaker 1: They're a danger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are a huge, huge danger.
Speaker 2: And Douglas is half the problem that Joe Biden doesn't even know who was in charge of the department.
Speaker 3: This is what he said.
Speaker 10: Is it acceptable that you have still not heard at least publicly from the Secret Service directing, Well, I've heard, John, Have you heard from her publicly?
Speaker 11: Sat down in a situation room downstairs?
Speaker 3: Secret Service, the FBI and that security agencies, the Homeland Security, all the major elements.
Speaker 2: Douglas, he thinks it's a man in charge, and we know it's actually a woman. How bizarre is it that the President of the United States has no clue who is the head of one of America's most important agencies.
Speaker 6: Well, as you say, I mean, perhaps Joe should have asked Jill, because the head of Secret Service seems to have been Jill's pick. No, I mean, it's just it's just goes from bad to worse with Joe Biden. We see the you know, no day is he is he better?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 6: And no week will he be better than the week before, No month will he be better than the month before. That's the reality of aging and of whatever condition it is that Joe Biden has. And it's just bewildering to me that so many Democrats and so many people in the Democrat media have to keep on pumping him up as a candidate. And it's just manifestly obvious that he's in no fit state to run in this electoral cycle, let alone to run proposition in which he's meant to be president still in four years. It's a deep insult to the American voting public and to Democrat voters who deserve better.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Now, UK Foreign Secretary David Lammy said quote Trump is not only a neo Nazi sympathizing sociopath, he is also a profound threat to the international order, Douglas David Lammy is not the sharpest tool in the shared He once claimed that men can grow a cervix.
Speaker 3: But how problem is this sort of rhetoric?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, David Lami's also as I mentioned my Spectator column this week, somebody who when asked in the general Knowledge quiz, who which king succeeded Henry the eighth, replied Henry the seventh.
Speaker 1: David Lammy is possibly the only.
Speaker 6: Person on earth who could actually benefit from listening to Kamala Harris talking about the nature of time and the direction in which it travels. But yes, I mean, I think this is an extraordinary demonstration of you know, he's obviously ignorant on a wide range of issues, but he also showed in recent years that he doesn't only lack knowledge, he lacks wisdom and judgment. Because anyone wise and judicious would not, in any circumstances be sending out stupid, abusive tweets about the president, the leader of Britain's most important ally, the closest ally of the United States, would not send out abusive tweets making completely ridiculous and absurd and insulting claims about him if he was a man of judgment and wisdom.
Speaker 1: But Lammy isn't so.
Speaker 6: Here he is completely predictably in a situation in which he, as a member of the British Cabinet and Foreign Secretary at that will odds on likely have to face at some point Trump and the Trump administration back. And how's he going to manage that? It's a problem of his own making.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very very clear.
Speaker 2: Now, look, Joe Biden has tested positive to COVID hours before he was due to give a speech in Nevada.
Speaker 3: Here's how it was announced.
Speaker 12: The president has been at many events, as we all know, and he just tested positive for COVID. So of course we understand that he needs to take the precautions.
Speaker 2: And here he was only last month saying a medical condition would be the only reason he would with draw from the race.
Speaker 13: Is there anything that you would look to you personally, not anybody else, not other pundits, not even perhaps family members that you would look to to say, if I see that I will reevaluate.
Speaker 14: Some medical condition and emerged, if somebody, if the doctors came to me and said you got this.
Speaker 2: Problem, that problem, Douglas, there you go. He said, it would take a medical condition. Well, now he's got COVID. How much has this set him back? He's meant to be out there trying to prove he's not mentally incompetent, and now he's fallen ill.
Speaker 6: I'm not a doctor, but I can tell Joe Biden you have got this problem and that problem you have and getting a COVID test.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, who does that anymore? Who tests positive for COVID.
Speaker 6: It's yeah, anyway, it's not a good look at Jem Pasaki, his former White House Press spokesperson, who is now of course, on one of the left wing networks in America as a presenter, totally impartial presenter of course, by the way, just said that that Biden getting this COVID, you know, diagnosis and recovering from it, coming back from it.
Speaker 1: It could be as important.
Speaker 6: As Trump surviving the assassination attempt last Saturday and pumping his fists in the air to his supporters. I think, not for the first time. Psaki and the Democrat media, the loyalist lapdog media, the Democrat Party are kidding themselves, but are not kidding anyone else.
Speaker 2: No, and I have a look at this vision of Joe Biden struggling to walk up the stairs of Air Force one just after testing positive for COVID.
Speaker 3: Douglas, you can.
Speaker 2: See there he's having to pause. It's almost like he's in slow motion. But that's not in slow motion. We know his enemy is stairs, but you know, this just paints such a picture of where he's out, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It's just not sustainable. I mean, it's just not sustainable.
Speaker 6: You know, a lot of the importance of the office of president is the projection of strength. And you know, Joe Biden is not his fault. He's getting old, it's not his fault. He has whatever he has, it is his fault and Jill Biden's fault and Hunter Biden's fault that he's remaining in the race, and it is their fault. And I think it is a deep, deep dishonour to the American public. The public are not stupid in America, just like anywhere else, just like Australia, Britain, the public are not stupid. They can see this with their own eyes. And it's high time Biden stepped aside. As I understand that Chuck Schumer and others have started to say in private, some have started to said in public, is time that it happens. Of course, one reason, just finally why there's going to be an additional problem for the Democrats is that, particularly after the events of the last week, Trump is doing so well in the pole that a fresh candidate if they swap Biden out, is likely to fail as well, and therefore they are unlikely to want that job. Well, that's a problem for the Democrats, but again it's a problem of their own making.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they've left it this long and not long to go to November. Now, before we let you go, Democratic California Governor Gavin Newsom has signed a first in the nation law that banns school districts from requiring staff to disclose a student's gender identity or sexual orientation to any other person without that child's permission.
Speaker 3: Douglas, how dangerous is this?
Speaker 6: Well, Gavin Newsom is one of the people who may like to run for the presidency at some point in this cycle or a future one. Certainly certain he thinks he's got the ability in him. Gavin Newsom is a great example of how far you can come.
Speaker 1: If you just sort of present nicely on television. He's a menace. He was a minister.
Speaker 6: As mayor of California, he's a MENACE's governor, sorry, as mayor of San Francisco, he's a menaces governor of California. And this is just an example of it. The idea that children can be indoctrinated into the gender woo woo cult and that their parents and others shouldn't know is an appalling breach of trust.
Speaker 1: The children belong.
Speaker 6: First and foremost of their families, and they don't belong to Gavin use them. They don't belong to whatever bizarre woo woo gender cult Gavin's backed this year. No, and I hope that voters in California for once actually react sensibly to the insane policies that Newsom wants to impose on their children.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and once again parents are left in the dark. Douglas Murray, great to speak with you, Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 1: Great pleasure. Thank you still to come.
Speaker 2: Lefties Losing It featuring the LEFTI luny cult.
Speaker 3: That is MSNBC.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for Lefty the Losing It and the TV Lefty looney cult is back, Ladies and gentlemen. Yes, the cult of MSNBC, and of course their chief loon, Joy Reid, who has compared Joe Biden being diagnosed with COVID to wait for it, Trump surviving an assassination attempt.
Speaker 15: Donald Trump is an elderly man who, for whatever reason was given nine seconds to take a iconic photo op during an active shooter situation. Weird situation.
Speaker 3: We'll figure that out one day.
Speaker 15: But his survival of that and bouncing right back and going right to his convention is being conveyed in the media world as a sin of string. This current president of the United States is eighty one years old and has COVID. Should he be fine in a couple of days? Doesn't that may exactly the same thing that he's strong enough older than Trump to have gotten something that used to really be fatal to people his age. So if he does find out of it and comes back and is able to do rallies, isn't that exactly the same?
Speaker 3: Yes, you really did hear that?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: A cold, of course is absolutely the same as getting shot. And that was the moment Joy Read sunk so low into the realms of insanity. Now to our friends over at the view specifically, will Pee Goldberg or Puppy Goldberg as she's now.
Speaker 16: Known, I have poopie days all the time?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, she is back in the habit of Trump alarmism.
Speaker 16: It's up to each and every person in this audience to make sure you get out there and vault, and that you can't lay by the wayside to let somebody else do it then, because this requires you recognizing that we're all in danger here.
Speaker 3: Danger. Oh, she's so stressed.
Speaker 2: Trump has really broken old whoopee, hasn't he? Speaking of broken this left he thinks Trump paid to be shot.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say it first before any of my other friends say it. I bet Trump did this. I bet you he paid somebody to do this. I mean, think about it. What a better way to garner sympathy from people that are on the fence than having somebody shoot at you and he probably hit his ear by accident end up telling on himself on truth social.
Speaker 2: So yeah, aha, gotcha, Yes, shoot me. Make sure though you only just just clicked.
Speaker 3: My ear just a little bit, shouldn't be too hard. Just a quick shot up there.
Speaker 2: And this is the moment his soul leaves his body as he details how Trump got blood on his face.
Speaker 4: Honestly, my best guess was that it was ketchup from the McDonald's package that he probably had stuffed underneath the podium. He was down there and just figured he'd take a quick bite of his big mac.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: I think you need a doctor to help cure your case of acute and chronic Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 3: Please please get some help.
Speaker 2: Now to a good friend of the Rita panehy Show, Alex Stein, who put himself on the line got kicked out of the Republican Convention, but for a worthy cause to rile up lefty chenk Hyuga.
Speaker 10: I think that was no government.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not, I don't know, hey, get out of here, man.
Speaker 9: What the hell Jesus Christ with these lunatic republicans?
Speaker 11: Order lunatic republicans?
Speaker 10: Yeah, go ahead, tell me your lunatic conspiracy theory about how.
Speaker 1: I don't have any I don't have any conspiracy thees.
Speaker 2: I guess that was indeed, chank Live on Piers Morgan, here's another wrangle for.
Speaker 14: You government, thank his transgender.
Speaker 1: Go No, I'm not, I don't know, hey, get out of here, man.
Speaker 10: What the hell Jesus Christ with these lunatic Republicans.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's always so funny when the lefties get angry and snap, But Alex certainly knows how.
Speaker 3: To make them lose their minds.
Speaker 2: Now to Karen, who refuses to have a second baby if Trump is reelected.
Speaker 17: If Trump is successful in this next presidential election, I will not be having another baby. I'm currently a mother and desperately want to have another baby. However, since Republicans have politicized my uterus and reproductive healthcare, overturned Roby Weed, and made women's health and bodies part of their political agenda to be controlled, and do not think it is safe, even in California, even in blue states, to have a pregnancy in a Republican controlled country.
Speaker 2: Well look, I mean the less lefty liberals certainly not a bad thing. Now to a brand spanking new gender pronoun move over, they them and please welcome to the team gender florret.
Speaker 18: See everyone, my name is funny. I use fue pronouns. So, continuing on the video talking about the gender fay identities, there's one called gender florette. So gender florette and gender fay are pretty similar. Where gender fae is a gender fluid between a gender identities and female, gender floret is gender fluid amongst different a gender neutroit identities with some feelings of femininity that can come in every now and then, but never fully identifying as female. That's what I've got for gender floor thank you everyone.
Speaker 2: Gender florette so cute, sounds quite feminine, like a flortte flower. I'll give it a will myself, Danika to gender Florit has a ring to it, don't you think? And j this lefty who thinks, wait for it, that men can men strite.
Speaker 19: Period parity doesn't just affect women. Two spirits, trans men, non binary people, and gender green people can all have periods, and argualy, period poverty may be higher in these populations. Here's why you've ever seen a tampon dispenser or a box of free tampons in a men's bathroom?
Speaker 3: What about a.
Speaker 19: Period I on not labeled feminine hygiene or pink boxes all around it? Periods gonna be a really tough and dangerous time for people that aren't SI gender women. So you're donating period products or putting them in your workplace for school, make sure they're in all bathrooms, or at least that all people have access to these products.
Speaker 3: Because blood has no gender.
Speaker 2: Baby, hate to break it to you, but tampons aren't in men's bathrooms because men don't have periods. Just another day in the woke world we live in. Joining me now is sky News contributor Koshagada Kosha, thank you for joining us. Look, Joe Biden, fresh from his COVID diagnosis, has had well a Biden moments, or at least someone in his team has.
Speaker 3: He's posted this.
Speaker 2: Bizarre tweet saying quote, I'm sick. That's it, I'm sick, And then three minutes later he added to the thread of alon musk and he's rich buddies trying to buy this selection kosher.
Speaker 3: Either it's Joe or.
Speaker 2: His team with the fumbling fingers on social media today, you.
Speaker 20: Know, talk about an unforced error in a time when he really can't afford it. He has no margin for any type of error. And it's interesting, you know, he's always been known as somebody who's gaff prone. Obviously, now we're well beyond gaff prone is cognitive decline. But in the written word, this is not an issue, and the fact that it even happened there is unfortunate for him. Obviously he added that tweet three minutes later, as you mentioned, to finish the thought here as staff. But the damage was done and the internet meme factory has had a field day with it. There's all sorts of pictures and things trending about you know, I'm sick of the selection, I'm sick of and want to drop out of the race, I'm sick of Donald Trump, etc. So people are having a little bit of fun with it. I think the COVID thing is more serious. Canceling a speech doesn't help his image problem, where he does look frail and feeble, and that just feeds into that, not to mention it reminds everybody about the fiasco with how governments everywhere handled COVID and how his party continues to push some of those narratives. I think that's also something that he probably would rather not have back into focus. But here he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, good point, and yeah, shocking timing when he's desperately trying to prove to the world that he has the mental capability to go for another round.
Speaker 3: Terrible timing.
Speaker 2: Now CNN is reporting that Joe Biden is actually receptive to discussions about his future. A senior Democrat advisor says he's being receptive, not as defiant as he is publicly. He's gone from saying Karmala can't win to do you think Karmala can win?
Speaker 3: Kosher? What do you make of these reports?
Speaker 20: You know, I take it with a huge grain of salt, Tanika, because the mainstream media has turned on him, and we saw that in the week of that debate. They've sort of been on a pause after the assascination attempt and Trump for obvious reasons, and now they're starting to warm up that narrative again. I still don't see any hard evidence that suggests Biden is going to voluntarily be receptive or inch towards possibly stepping down. If it happens, it's going to be because enough pressure from the real movers and shakers and the party are coming to bear, and that pressure maybe too much for him. But for now it sounds like he and the family are still dug in well.
Speaker 2: Speaking of movers and shakers, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer reportedly forcefully shared with President Biden concerns about him leading the twenty twenty four Democratic ticket and encouraged him to step aside have a listen to these.
Speaker 14: This was a one on one meeting, just the Senate leader and the President, and the Chuck Schumer forcefully made the case that it would be better for Biden, better for the Democratic Party, and better for the country if he were to bow out of the race, and David, when I went to Schumer's office to ask them about to tell them I was going to report this and tell you this tonight. Absolutely no denial from Senator Schumer's office. They only said this Leader Schumer conveyed the views of his caucus, in other words, the views of Democratic Senators.
Speaker 2: Kosher Chuck Schumer's office, as you just heard, there have not denied those claims. Where does this leave Biden now when he's lost the support of the Senate Majority leader.
Speaker 20: Yeah, now we're talking. So when we say that the pressure being brought to bear, there's always been four names ultimately that really really matter, not the media, not George Clooney, that is Obama, Clinton hasn't really Bill Clinton, Chuck Schumer is the Senate Majority Leader, Nancy Pelosi, and you know, the former presidents have been at least publicly keeping staying out of it or staying above the fray. But these two Pelosi and Schumer have sort of been intimating a little bit. They haven't come out yet with a big call from to step down, but just saying things like not denying the reports, or when Pelosi was asked, she said, you know, it's up to him to make the decision. They're not exactly out there with ringing endorsements, which is a big tell. And I think these four and how much power they have in their ability to get Biden to step down or put that pressure, I think is going to be revealed in the next two to three weeks and we're all going to find out ultimately who really has a bigger power in this party because right now I still maintain it's a fifty to fifty chance whether he does.
Speaker 15: It or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting, And I just wonder what happens now with his COVID diagnoses, where does that still lead him? Plus all these big figures now coming out saying no, he's not the one.
Speaker 3: So we'll be watching that closely.
Speaker 2: Now, CNN has obtained Democratic funded polling that shows Joe Biden is losing ground to Trump in fourteen key states.
Speaker 3: Here's a state of.
Speaker 21: Play sixteen weeks from tomorrow, we count the votes. It is tough to change a map like this in that amount of time. And here's why Democrats are so worried. Why so many Democrats are saying, mister president, please reconsider and get out of this race, because right now Trump is leading here, and Trump is leading here, leading here narrowly, but he's ahead in those states. Trump is leading here. That's three hundred and twelve electoral votes, kosher.
Speaker 2: If this was replicated in November, what is being projected. Is it safe to say it's a Republican wipeout?
Speaker 20: If this is replicated, it would be I think reportedly this was exactly the information that Schumer took into that meeting with Biden to try and make that point.
Speaker 3: I think it would be.
Speaker 20: It would translate to anywhere from three hundred and thirty electoral votes and above to Trump, which is something that a Republican candidate hasn't seen in forty years. However, I will continue to caution that I believe, notwithstanding all of that, this election is still going to be very, very very close, because these polls do not measure what arguably is the biggest force that drives you as elections right now, and that is the machinery, the ground game, and the Democrat Party, regardless of who the nominee ends up being, is just really really good and historically superior to the Republican Party in doing that, in micro targeting, driving turnout, acquiring ballots. You know, chasing low propensity voters and get them to mail in ballots in those little swing counties and states that this election will turn on. And I think that picture remains a big part of this that he's paused.
Speaker 3: On reflect now. Kosher.
Speaker 2: Trump's first official campaign following the announcement of his vice presidential pick is out here.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 22: They want to take away my freedom, because I will never let them take away your freedom. They want to silence me because I will never let them silence you.
Speaker 4: They're not coming after me.
Speaker 23: They're coming after you.
Speaker 3: And I just happen to be standing in their way, and I will.
Speaker 22: Never be moving. On November fifth, twenty four, justice will be known, we will take back our country, and we will make America great again.
Speaker 3: Kosher.
Speaker 2: It actually is a two and a half minute ad, and in it he criticizes the several criminal charges he's facing and promises to totally obliterate the deep state.
Speaker 3: How much is he appealing to his base here?
Speaker 20: Huge this red meat for the base. They've been with him throughout all of these attacks against him, reputationally, legally and now with his life, so for sure. But I think also very interestingly it's appealing to the outer perimeter of his base, and just the realignment of the acceptance, the acceptability of the choice to support Trump openly had that's happened in the last couple of months is something I've never seen before. You've got everybody from rap stars like fifty Cent, to the Silicon Valley Titans, to Elon Musk, richest man in the world, to Wall Street people to doctor Phil who's a daytime talk TV legend in America and has a huge suburban mom audience. All these people have been coming out supporting him. And a big turning point for that really was the law Fair when mar Lago was raided and these different cases were brought to him. That really became a turning point for a lot of people who maybe weren't open Trump supporters before. And this video goes to the heart of that and supports galvanizes them further.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just feels like there's such a moment towards the party at the moment now jd. Vance has addressed the Republican Convention in quite an incredible speech.
Speaker 24: He is part of it, and so tonight, mister Chairman, I stand here humbled and I'm overwhelmed with gratitude. To say, I officially accept your nomination to be Vice president of the United States of America.
Speaker 3: And on the other side, Kamala Harris was out with a scare campaign against JD Vance.
Speaker 23: Here everyone, So Donald Trump has picked his new running mate JD.
Speaker 4: Vance.
Speaker 23: Trump looked for someone he knew would be a rubber stamp for his extreme agenda. And make no mistake, jd Vance will be loyal only to Trump, not to our country.
Speaker 3: Well, Kosher, it sets up a great vice presidential debate.
Speaker 20: It sure does an interestingly deneage. A Trump campaign just put out an email that's the ultimate trolling of Vice President Harris where they said, we can agree to a date for the vice presidential debate because we don't know who the vice president would be and if gede Vans were to be you, Kamala, that would be unfair to Gavin Newsom regrets and Whitner whoever else the vice president would mean would be. So they're obviously trolling them back to that point and we'll bite and drop out. Will Kamla be actually at the top of the ticket and someone else will be the VP? So we have no idea and the selection cycle discets crazier.
Speaker 3: That is a very good point.
Speaker 2: Who is going to be the president nominee? Who is going to be the vice president for the Democrats who're still waiting to find that final proformation, Koshagadak, Good to be with you.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining us. Still to come.
Speaker 2: Meghan is apparently curious at the King's latest business venture.
Speaker 3: Is he getting into the jam business too?
Speaker 2: And the Internet loses it over an election predicting dog.
Speaker 3: Gabriella Power is next after this welcome back. Joining me now is the.
Speaker 2: Host of Power Hour, Gabriella Power. Good to see you, Thank you so much for joining us, Gabriella. Now, look, we've all seen this well largely uncomfortable, very awkward moment when US country singer Ingrid Andress sang the national anthem at the home run derby.
Speaker 11: Stop Oo, the of the Free.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 22: Yes.
Speaker 2: We all love a little bit of drunk mid karaoke, don't we, Gabriella, And that was really like me, actually a bit like.
Speaker 3: Me too, like both of us.
Speaker 25: Look, but she's now apologized, she has and that is what is the important thing. You know, you kind of look at that, you just feel a bit sorry for her.
Speaker 3: Many of us have been there, but in a karaoke.
Speaker 25: Studio and not really for millions of people to watch and then laugh at. But she's come out and she said that she was drunk, and she has apologized. So she's written on social media, I'm not gonna be s y'all, i was drunk last night. I'm checking myself into a facility today to get the help that I need. That was not me last night. So look, I think the fact that she has owned up to her she's being honest that she has a problem with alcohol, is something that is really resonating with people. Many families know someone they've may have personally struggled with alcohol addiction, and she's hopefully now getting the help that she needs. And I think being so transparent and vulnerable is really resonating. So we're seeing people reach out and offer messages of support to Ingrid. We've seen other country music singers saying sending you love Ingrid. Being this open takes a lot. You've got this hang in there. So look, she's opened up a bit in a newsletter before that incident, saying that she was in a low point and she needed to go back to the town where she grew up. In and she needed to part ways with some people. So look, everyone in their life has stuff going on on.
Speaker 3: These and has happened very public.
Speaker 2: Clay, I do feel a bit sorry for her, A musta, I must say. Now, model and former reality TV personality Amborrowse has been criticized for the speech she made at the Republican National Convention.
Speaker 3: Here's a bit of it.
Speaker 7: I realize Donald Trump and his supporters don't care.
Speaker 3: If you're black, white, gay, or street.
Speaker 2: It's all love and of course right on que Chief Loon otherwise known as MSNBC host Joy Reid wasn't having.
Speaker 3: A bar of it.
Speaker 15: This woman who is of whatever race that she has claimed. She said she's not black, But they've brought somebody whose whole career is based in black culture, and the fact that she is now the person they're using to try to recruit young people of color, and to say that this is the person who is the endorser of Donald Trump, who you should trust, when she won't even claim the culture that brought her to the table, I'm dubious that this will work.
Speaker 3: What else would we expect?
Speaker 2: Gabriella Now amber Rose has apped back at that common what she said.
Speaker 25: Amber Rose has replied swiftly and quite fiercely. I'll just let you know what she said in a tweet. She said, Hi, Joy, I've never said I wasn't black. I said I identify as bi racial. I'm not going to invalid my white father to make you feel more comfortable stopping a race beta. Your president does enough race baiting for all of us. Now that tweet has since been deleted, But what this whole controversy just shows me is that people get so riled up when it doesn't suit their narrative that, oh, someone who claims to be biracial or whatever says that Donald Trump is not a racist, that Donald Trump is not a misogynist. We are all of a sudden standing up for Donald Trump. Someone that wants to say that publicly at the RNC is so quickly being criticized by some journalists.
Speaker 3: And I think that's what we're seeing. That's what's quite concerning, that.
Speaker 25: They can't handle when there are prominent people, celebrities coming out in support of Donald Trump. And we're just seeing more and more celebrities coming out in support of Donald Trump. He has more support than he did for you years ago. Eight years ago, and I suspect after what we've seen on Saturday that that support is going to continue to grow.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a whole movement now, it's been it's unbelievable to watch.
Speaker 3: Now. One guest at the Republican.
Speaker 2: National Convention managed to steal the show despite not even giving a speech, and that was Baby Dog, the canine companion of West Virginia Governor Jim Justice.
Speaker 3: Our Gabriella. Baby Dogs quite the celebrity, very huge, isn't it wild? Though?
Speaker 25: Dogs cats are becoming celebrities getting more views and Power Hour and US Australia very well and comes to views millions of either on them on dogs. But I think it Babe Dog's gorgeous. I like that politicians are trying to make make themselves maybe a little bit more appealing with dogs. So this dog, in particular, Baby Dog is one of reed dogs owned by Jim Justice and his family and it was his children who surprised Jim Justice with Baby Dog for Christmas, and since then, Baby Dog has become a favorite among West Virginians across the state.
Speaker 3: He travels with the governor.
Speaker 25: Life and according to the campaign, Baby Dog symbolizes warmth, love, connection, and helps spread cheer and foster's unity. And we know what the RNC unity is going to be a big focus for Donald Trump when he does speak. Yes tomorrow, yes whenever Berner of this gets out, and yeah, we cannot.
Speaker 3: Wait for that for that message. So it's gotta be great, it's gotta right.
Speaker 22: Look up.
Speaker 2: Just want to get to the Royals, because Meghan Markle is reportedly furious sober King Charles's latest product launch and is hoping to actually confront him. Now, Gabriella, we know earlier this year she released, of course a jam and now it's been reported that the King is going to release his organic High Grove Royal Estate Honey. Well, we all know which one would be better out of those absolutely.
Speaker 25: Look, these reports have come out of the Mirror, and according to the Mirror, Meghan Markel is furious the King Charles is going ahead with this product, and of course she's making it about herself something different. But there are reports that she believes that this was a deliberate attempt to curb her success. Well, unfortunately, I don't think this product is actually about Meghan Markle, but let's not you know, why not take it as an excuse to make it about her. So look, I think Meghan Markle Power Tour for trying to get a brand up and running. That isn't about making money for rubbishing the royal family. But hey, here's an excuse to why not.
Speaker 2: Let me make at all about myself as usual, Gabriella Power. Great to have you on, Thank you so much for joining us. Thank you, and that's it for me. Up next is news Night, good night,