Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: J start your morning the right Away Beat.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to your Monday.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning, weak great Clint, is it Friday?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 1: Tis the season.
Speaker 2: I'll be careful, I reckon.
Speaker 6: We can get through a whole show without saying the se wed Today tis the season.
Speaker 1: Clint to.
Speaker 6: Over socialized and I am exhausted listening to your social calendar from the weekends.
Speaker 4: Yes, my batteries are a little bit depleted this morning morning.
Speaker 2: We should do a full run through coming up after the first.
Speaker 1: Song runs weekends when yeah.
Speaker 2: But can I just say I'm proud of this team. We went out for our festive party, yes, on Friday. Tell you what you think you know someone?
Speaker 3: Oh, who's that direct?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 6: You always learn something about your colleagues at the office staff party.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's always you know, there's one or two people that don't normally go to social events during the year, and then they hit the festive party. Yes, and it's wheels.
Speaker 7: Up they go.
Speaker 6: Ro I reckon, it was the it was the Friday for them, the one just gone that Friday, this coming Friday, but mostly last roek.
Speaker 3: The city was Who's coming, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Melbourne? And the weather was great? Melbourne was a party town.
Speaker 2: Can we can we do a shout out to producer Jiz. By day he is in a corporate office environment producing a radio show, and by night he takes to the stage hosting Bingo Loco. When I said to you, We're going to go to a club and play bingo for three hours, you were not expecting what happened? Were you? No?
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it next.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was at My little mind was blown.
Speaker 6: I sent Jason text on Saturday saying, who knew people were having that kind of fun at seven o'clock on a Friday?
Speaker 1: Who knew that?
Speaker 2: We thought, like you know, after six everything.
Speaker 6: Shuts anyway, Melbourne. If you haven't been to this kind of party, you are missing out. We'll tell you all about it next.
Speaker 1: We've got a big show today, Jays.
Speaker 6: We've got more tickets to our Kids Day Out, which is happening this week Thursday morning. We are taking over Gumby Weld.
Speaker 2: I forgot about Gumbuye Welding on the right. We're going on going on a road trip.
Speaker 1: We're taking the show on the road, Melbourne. We want to take you with us.
Speaker 2: I went down a gun buy a rabbit hole on the weekend looking at their socials. Because we've got the keys to the park. They're opening early for us. You know they do a dry run of the slides without water. Yeah, they walk down them, just safety checks before they open.
Speaker 3: I'd love to have you walking down.
Speaker 2: When they way down.
Speaker 6: What do they do when they've inspected the slides and walked down and then they just jump in the pool.
Speaker 3: At the end?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess so, yeah, right, they must inspect for objects and then left behind them they turned the water on and the staff get to have ahrn first.
Speaker 1: Fun. That's a fun place.
Speaker 2: I'm here and you so look, we have the keys to go and buy a world. The only way in is to win tickets from us. We are taking like a hundred of our listeners because we know cost of living through the roof at the moment to take the kids out on eventure like this wouldn't be cheap, So in the lead up to holidays, we are going to do it on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Fun, guys, what about the cricket?
Speaker 2: They don't even get me started.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite thing to do in a Monday morning.
Speaker 2: What was your favorite bit about the.
Speaker 1: When it finished? I didn't even know the Aussies were playing.
Speaker 3: What about Travis Head?
Speaker 1: Who? Who on earth is Travis Head?
Speaker 2: She knows Travis Scott sort of, Travis Kelcey, Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was located.
Speaker 6: In about t minus ten hours. Taylor Swift's final show is happening.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't time into the cricket.
Speaker 1: Neither does Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Good, we'll dive into the cricket after six thirty morning. We are live all this week on over one hundred and lad up to the big Festive Day. We are staying on the air with your melbs. We know a lot of kids are still at school, the private ones have been on holidays for quite some time. Just well, you pay so many, so much school fees, Clinton, it's good to.
Speaker 1: Have them home.
Speaker 6: No, I think, yeah, I think they finished maybe on Tuesday or something. Strange thing to do to finish on a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: But kids are finishing on a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: What are they doing on They're not doing anything on Monday.
Speaker 2: Tip line. They've been doing anything for the.
Speaker 1: Past week, but they're not at home.
Speaker 2: So they can do nothing. Somewhere else your next Tuesday. They will be.
Speaker 1: Home next Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Out everyone pull up.
Speaker 6: We had our show end of year break up, but we're still here, so we we went a bit early too.
Speaker 1: I was in bed by one am.
Speaker 2: I did the phantom. There was no there was no way, no trace of you.
Speaker 3: So when did you pull in?
Speaker 1: I think when we're backstage at Billboards in the green room.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes, it was when we're backstage on Billboards.
Speaker 3: How about backstage at.
Speaker 6: The night Sorry, how about going to Billboards? I haven't been there since I was seventeen? Even then I wasn't supposed to be there?
Speaker 2: Did you check the cloak room for your dignity?
Speaker 6: So to give you some context, we went to Chinese for lunch yep, which was big, lazy susan amazing.
Speaker 1: We had an absolute face about food comers. Oh so good?
Speaker 3: Did you have the only disappointment?
Speaker 1: I needed? It on Saturday, not Friday?
Speaker 3: No Fridays cream.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't have fright they didn't?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: They did have and you got me into it. That's a Mongolian beef.
Speaker 3: How goods of Mongolian?
Speaker 2: Where have you been on my life?
Speaker 3: Sizzling Mongolian beef.
Speaker 2: But we'll take it.
Speaker 6: So we did that, and then we kicked on for a drank and on the way Chase had to stop via Country out shopping spree.
Speaker 1: As we walked along Chapel Street, Jase was like, I'm hot. I sweated through my shirt.
Speaker 6: Everyone gotta come in because I'm gonna buy some new shirts.
Speaker 1: I'm like why.
Speaker 6: By the way, everyone was matching except for one person, Nate, So we all came in matching outfits. But we told Nate it was come as your favorite canting character, so he came.
Speaker 1: Dressed above the builder. Even he didn't want to go to Country Road and do a shopping spring change.
Speaker 2: But you did I know when we were in country I thought he was there to do maintenance. Had on in.
Speaker 1: The reflective jacket and then I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell you what changing the new clothes after a long while change.
Speaker 1: Then we went to a thing called Bingo Loco.
Speaker 2: To give you an example of what bingo jeers, can you get on the mic and do your official intro?
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 7: We're playing one, two, three games of bing Go.
Speaker 2: We've got prizes for you to win here this evening.
Speaker 7: We've got some free alcohol. We've got some naughty toys on our final prize.
Speaker 8: This surprise of the night is a free holiday holiday.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, so bingo loco is It's like bingo in a nightclub. All of a sudden they're calling out numbers and then next minute everyone's dancing on the tables and the chairs. Next minute you have to sit back down and play bingo again. Well, I couldn't keep up. I couldn't work out if we're trying to get bingo vertical or diagonal what I was It was a lot. My Bingo card was soggy, it was covered in vodkas.
Speaker 2: I could have emptied my Bingo card out at the end and got two more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so much fun.
Speaker 6: And at one point I was like, it must be at least midnight, and it was quarter past eight.
Speaker 2: We put some of the footage of you singing and dancing on our socials.
Speaker 6: Well, actually someone put up a video of when they played girls Just Want to have Fun and said, yeah, the Jason Lauren girls are at it, and then you're next to me like arms in the air, and people were commenting, is Jake really sweaty?
Speaker 1: And I was like, bigger.
Speaker 2: And that was my third shirt for the night.
Speaker 6: I know, I think those videos should stay close to the ground. Yes, maybe one we might approve one video for people to.
Speaker 3: See I have fun, but I mean that's not where it ended.
Speaker 2: So what time did you finish? Now? Keep in mind the last thing Clint said to me on Friday afternoon was I'm not going to go too big tonight because I am in charge of a buckstay tomorrow.
Speaker 6: And keep in mind also Clint has just retired from the weekend Today show, so he's got his weekends back for the first time.
Speaker 2: What time did you finish on Friday night?
Speaker 1: Because it wasn't going to be past midnight.
Speaker 3: It was a little bit past midnight. Give me time. I walked out of a classy establishment Melbourne would know as Circus Nightclub a quarter past five.
Speaker 2: What time did you have to pick up the sausages for the Bucks party?
Speaker 3: I was in an uber to pick up the sandwiches and sausages.
Speaker 6: At that Stings bro and on the bus at ten oh bus party that you had to run and then you kicked on from the Bucks party.
Speaker 2: What time the Bucks party finished?
Speaker 3: A late maybe midnight that night?
Speaker 2: So you want to relax Sunday What did you do Sunday?
Speaker 3: I had to, Like I said yesterday, I had to a wedding crown.
Speaker 6: That is the most hectic weekend my god.
Speaker 4: Shout out to all the ladies from Peninsula Health that shared the site next to us at the Bucks.
Speaker 3: That were great, but I promised them a shout out there, Das.
Speaker 2: Did you use the two hundred dollar tent you bought what?
Speaker 3: I didn't put it together, but Rain, yeah, I think I left it there as well.
Speaker 1: It's a donation, a donation to the race club.
Speaker 2: The team seem a little bit quiet out there this morning.
Speaker 1: They you know what a lot of people are suffering social burnout already.
Speaker 2: No not, our executive producer, our fearless leader doesn't get social burnout. Watch Good morning in Melbourne.
Speaker 8: What do you want.
Speaker 4: Producer, Brody? What did you do his leadership this morning? Did you run into a friend of ours?
Speaker 8: I saw the great Christian Petrarca on Saturday.
Speaker 3: How did that conversation?
Speaker 2: How do you know he saw him Clinton?
Speaker 4: Because I saw Christian last night. He said that Brody was a touch weird.
Speaker 2: Why were your touch weed?
Speaker 8: We're about eight hours into a Bucks body of our own and it was not going well?
Speaker 3: Why was it not going well?
Speaker 8: I just had about four sound bookers back to back, so it wasn't in a great spot.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You can imagine that chat with Christian, can't you? No doubt was feedback on the season.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, let's gear up for Thursday.
Speaker 1: Fire World is turning seven. We're seven times for fun.
Speaker 5: It's were slides, rides and wildlife collide on by a World theme fuck, come get a wildlife.
Speaker 7: Just so Jason Lawrence out too right.
Speaker 2: The team is lucky when I live at gun By World this morning.
Speaker 6: No, we will be our sparkling best at gun By World on Thursday morning. Thirteen twenty four. Ten is our number. We would love to bring you with us.
Speaker 2: That's right, I've just remembered my wife's family are in town for it.
Speaker 1: Oh the cousin the cousins. Great, it'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I'll bring the troops.
Speaker 1: We back up the varm and bring all the kids that other bun.
Speaker 2: We do have a hundred tickets family passes for you to join us as we take over gun By Well. This is our way of saying thanks Melbourne for listening to the show. Let's go to Frankston, South, Can I Jen, Hello, good morning?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're good?
Speaker 8: Jen?
Speaker 1: You've got a couple of kids you want to bring with you?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 9: Fifteen and twelve beautiful.
Speaker 1: We will see you on Thursday morning. Can't wait? Say hello, you're welcome. We'll see that.
Speaker 2: I really want to hear like just some forty five year old trade he just wants to bring his mate.
Speaker 1: I don't have kids. You don't have to You don't have to have kids.
Speaker 2: You can have an apprentice. Let's go to Nikki and Lang Warren morning, Kiki him Hello, Nikki, Nikki, Hey, Hei going good?
Speaker 1: Who do you want to bring on Thursday morning?
Speaker 9: I would love to bring my two kids and husband.
Speaker 1: Awesome, we will see this. Can't wait? Fuck about to do that?
Speaker 2: Shall I do that?
Speaker 3: Check the weather stand by.
Speaker 1: Twenty four degrees?
Speaker 2: No rain, that's that's strong cloud cover as well.
Speaker 1: Real Jays Hawkin's kind of day.
Speaker 2: That is perfect. Not quite mom, I was going to ten before the day fake ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course I'll get the bottom die sands on you.
Speaker 2: You know you don't want to see this white ringer going down the slide.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what we want to see to do it. That's the only reason I'm going.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe, maybe we'll do like a pyramid thing down.
Speaker 1: To good days that remember that were you raised?
Speaker 2: No, no, they used to do a fool you know, like you see Overseas or Sea World. You're still the big ski shows where they make the pyramid SeaWorld not they made a pyramid on the slot on.
Speaker 3: The pier.
Speaker 2: They made a pyramid while going down the speed slots.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not safe.
Speaker 3: Well it was terrible.
Speaker 2: It's on the YouTube.
Speaker 1: I'll be looking it up. I believe when I said I.
Speaker 2: Will show you during the twenty eight past six having up, we'll check your out the work, latest in news. And then Laurence since she arrived at work this morning, was like, we must talk about the Aussies and the cricket.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the ass in the cricket. Do you know who they play? Yes, India, correct, yes, in.
Speaker 1: In this competition.
Speaker 3: It's a test series. We'll talk in it. I'll tell you next just too two.
Speaker 1: So there's just a winner and Ali is it.
Speaker 4: That's it, that's it, that's our cricket works.
Speaker 2: Got him, got him.
Speaker 6: I don't like cricket, Oh no, I.
Speaker 3: Love its.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we're talking cricket, Clinty.
Speaker 2: How nice win for the Aussies in lead.
Speaker 3: Yeah they did it easy, didn't they? Joe?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: How easily did they do it?
Speaker 2: They had it in the bag. Yes, So just.
Speaker 4: To illustrate, I thought we were not It goes to five days, I know.
Speaker 3: That, and it went for two and a half.
Speaker 1: So oh why why did they give up?
Speaker 2: Question? Did you get a refund if you bought a five day superparts?
Speaker 3: They usually don't sell day five because there's a chance.
Speaker 1: A good chance that it's not I did it only go for half the time?
Speaker 3: They got bored because the Indians were woeful.
Speaker 1: Oh they just said we give up, we surrender.
Speaker 2: How does it change so much? Because we really shout the bed last week, didn't we.
Speaker 3: That's that's why it is the beautiful game, Jace.
Speaker 2: That's just not cricket.
Speaker 3: That's hey, that's that was good, thank you.
Speaker 1: We don't like cricket.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's that's not cricket. It's the same.
Speaker 1: It's a song. I don't like cricket. That's not Oh no, I love it is that not a cricket.
Speaker 2: But you know the saying like that's not cricket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know the saying, but I was singing. This song was song they sing when they win like footy teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah they do. They all get together and I'm in arm and they sing I Am Australian in the rooms.
Speaker 1: Followed by Timey Kangaro downstairs. Surely that's me.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with Jason and Lauren today. A little bit of cloud around tops of twenty two. Hard to tell with the tint.
Speaker 1: I think it's nice outside.
Speaker 2: We might get a resolution today, but I believe we're going to have a resolution about our darkest darker than legal tint on the studio windows.
Speaker 1: I believe it when I say we have a resolution.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that a little bit later on in the show. It is Jace and Lauren a have done the housekeeping. Let's talk cricket.
Speaker 1: A result for Australia.
Speaker 4: They respond from a disaster in Perth with the best possible currency, a commanding ten wicket victory series level. Now, in cricket terms, a ten wicket victory is like winning a footy match by one hundred possible right. It is a shollacking.
Speaker 1: Well done to the Aussies.
Speaker 3: Done to the Aussies and Patrick Cummons and his superb leadership.
Speaker 1: Who else plays for the Aussies these days?
Speaker 4: Do you know Travis Head? No, Travis Heads of South Australian Yep.
Speaker 2: Michael Clark still getting right? Nah?
Speaker 4: No, he's in the commentary booth though, right. So it was Dave Warner, Steve Smith, Steve Smith. Smudge is still.
Speaker 1: There, Smudge. I love Smudge, Smudge.
Speaker 2: It's my favor Smudge.
Speaker 1: Steve Smith.
Speaker 2: Sam, he didn't do it. I'm not I'm just the.
Speaker 1: Other guy did I don't know?
Speaker 4: Anyway, yesterday, Steve, the target for the Australians to grab victory was nineteen runs.
Speaker 1: Wait, the whole team.
Speaker 3: Yes, I had to get nineteen runs.
Speaker 1: That's how What do you mean that's like what happened in primary school?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent was called Kangar cricket.
Speaker 1: Did the Danish other team out for nineteen runs?
Speaker 3: No, it's a bit more to it than that.
Speaker 4: But anyway, it was some of the action that was happening, and as you can imagine, the sellout crowd, they need entertainment. But it was the action in the stands which really caught everybody's eye. Yours what happened.
Speaker 2: There was a snake loose at the stadium. A snake in the form of a beer snake up all the carp They pile up all the cups. Now, the problem is is as they were batting. Have you seen when you watch the cricket, there's normally a giant white screen in front of the battle.
Speaker 3: That white screen there so you can see the ball.
Speaker 1: It doesn't get distracted in the.
Speaker 2: But however, that's what happened. He was distracted because the dude holding the beer snake walked through as the ball.
Speaker 4: Was snake in front of the white he got his snake out the sight screen.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: And they had to stop play.
Speaker 2: That's a big snake.
Speaker 1: They just stopped playing because.
Speaker 3: The beer snake is snaky got in the way.
Speaker 1: Snaky got in the way.
Speaker 3: Make it right, I couldn't. My small mind couldn't make it up.
Speaker 1: But snakey got in the way.
Speaker 2: Imagining the guy had interrupted the test.
Speaker 1: Well, wasn't there a pig once?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Yes, they let a pig.
Speaker 1: Out someone in the crowd.
Speaker 4: Instead of streaking themselves, they brought a pig in and wrote plugger on it.
Speaker 2: And released it. How do you get a pig in past those people outside the g that set up the little tables and go through your.
Speaker 1: Bag, Stanny. Didn't your dog interrupt a soccer match the other day?
Speaker 3: Cricket match?
Speaker 4: I let the dog off the leash and there was a girl's cricket match going on in Richmond and Pep just ran straight for the agate, ran straight for the ball. Yeah, Chase run out and he sort of kept it in his mouth.
Speaker 3: Round for a few minutes. Had to stop, we'll play stop because he had the agt The.
Speaker 6: Ag and age is a testicle, isn't it ball?
Speaker 1: No one calls a cricket ball and nagg?
Speaker 2: I'm confused. Was the dog beating onto someone's grin or was it a ball?
Speaker 1: Brady, Oh, I've never heard that.
Speaker 2: Go to our expert.
Speaker 8: A cricketball is very commonly called a naga, as is a testicle.
Speaker 2: You're right, So did the dog have a test in its mouth of.
Speaker 1: The ball or not in a women's cricket match. I wouldn't say. Must have been the cricket car.
Speaker 3: She's got your two shaped.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. What have you interrupted? Whether it was you, your pet or your child?
Speaker 1: I walked into a funeral in Europe? Did I have to tell you this straight?
Speaker 3: We'll in grace with nagget any mouth though.
Speaker 6: And everyone like in the church they face the door, what like in the funeral, I think it's like letting me.
Speaker 2: They think the person's going to come back.
Speaker 6: No, like they let the spirits out. My girlfriend's and night chatting and we walk in. We're just standing there and we're like, oh my gosh, we're stanting right behind the coffin and everyone's staring at us.
Speaker 1: At someone's funeral.
Speaker 6: We are just like backed away slowly like Homer Simpson when he walked back over.
Speaker 1: Oh no, very embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourten is our number if you have interrupted something or you know someone who has. In return, we've got free stuff to go this morning. We got wow you name it, I got it. We've got we got gold crass ticket.
Speaker 1: Ste well, they are gold crass.
Speaker 2: Yes, say back in your boss, he said, crass. I know gold grass crass ticket STU moon Light Cinema now on at Royal Botanical Gardens. Thirteen twenty fourteen. Have you ever interrupted something by a mistake or know someone who has? We are talking what have you interrupted? Thirteen twenty for ten is our number.
Speaker 4: This all follows an incident at the cricket at the Adelaide Oval, Australa winning the match, but it was so boring they built a massive, big beer snake to be honest.
Speaker 6: Do you think he deliberately walked in front of that white thing the sight screen?
Speaker 1: What's called he deliberately interrupted the match?
Speaker 6: I d say so, Yeah, Jase, didn't you get interrupted doing something by your mother in.
Speaker 2: Law Georgia Geelong? Good morning?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 1: John. What did you interrupt Georgia? Well?
Speaker 10: I interrupted my parents in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Who's got a bigger fright?
Speaker 4: You were me?
Speaker 9: Definitely?
Speaker 1: Did they notice that you were there?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: So I walked into their room talking, Oh, how were you? I was old enough to realize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can never unsay that, can you?
Speaker 3: Has it stayed with you for all of your days?
Speaker 1: Definitely scary, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Definitely scarsy.
Speaker 2: I reckon They kept going when you left.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think it was a bit of a mood killer.
Speaker 10: Yeah, surely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did the same. I walked in on my parents.
Speaker 2: Oh. I never went to that end of the house for the rest of the time. We lived in. That wouldn't just from the kitchen hallway bit on. I just went on and crossed this line. I never go I never went to that. That house could have a theme park at the end of it. I was what I was never going to.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is not for me, that end of the house. Oh yeah, that stuff that you parents need to be so careful.
Speaker 3: Has your mother in law been back into the bedroom that you were quick?
Speaker 1: She interrupted you on your eye quent.
Speaker 2: I'm thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Hi, Kayson. I wanted to into your show and say, nay, Christy.
Speaker 2: Little queen.
Speaker 1: You said that queen.
Speaker 2: Other people bore. That's sung up with me over the weekend. My god, we've got one week to go. Guys, five days?
Speaker 6: Can I say? It's seven oh one and the three of us haven't said it yet.
Speaker 2: No, we're getting better.
Speaker 6: We are getting better. Our discipline, our listeners are letting us down.
Speaker 2: The listeners are getting worked.
Speaker 6: Tally is j six, Lauren six, Clint for producers two callers five.
Speaker 2: You're getting up there, Melbourne, pull your head in.
Speaker 1: What that says to me is that Melbourne loves it.
Speaker 2: See say the S word. You get Maria that's the one rule around here. All right, coming up, we'll check you around the work, the latest in news, and then as we wrap up for the year, we're looking back at not our best bits, but moments where we're going. Look, that wasn't our finest work, and today's involves clint and removal of clothes. We will go there next on over. Welcome here, Monday. It's hard to tell. Is a cloudy out there? Is it?
Speaker 3: It looks a bit gray?
Speaker 2: Well you know why because we've got the tint on the studio tints. Yeah, but the other studio there's no tint, so I've sent Lauren to the other studio. How's the tinless studio?
Speaker 1: Hello, my friends from over the other side of the building.
Speaker 2: How much happy does she sound?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, I can see out.
Speaker 3: The windows and what's it doing out there?
Speaker 6: It's quite great. It's not really the morning I was hoping for.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, okay, So maybe it's not the tint.
Speaker 6: Maybe I could be in the tinted studio when it's great outside.
Speaker 2: But in that one when it's But to be fair, she does sound happier.
Speaker 6: It is much brighter in here, But I think it's actually like the six o'clock hour where you really notice the difference.
Speaker 2: Right, So we're still getting tinter car into Oh yeah, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think? Do you want to swap and I'll run the show in there and you can come in here.
Speaker 2: I don't like change. I've been through enough.
Speaker 6: I don't mind the idea of us sitting in separate studios. To be honest, it's like we're quarantined from.
Speaker 1: Each other, is it?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Choose your player? Whose studio do you want to be in?
Speaker 7: Mike Jason?
Speaker 3: I mean I'm actually I watched this.
Speaker 2: The great thing is we can just fade her studio. Sorry, what happens when she's in the other room? You can't hear?
Speaker 3: You can't hear? Is it?
Speaker 1: What happens?
Speaker 2: I can't tell? Sorry? Speak up there?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Bit louder?
Speaker 1: What happens if I push buttons in here?
Speaker 3: Though? Oh no, no, no, don't do that.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, Now you launched the note.
Speaker 6: I've got Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane. Does that mean I could go to air in any of those states if I push those buttons?
Speaker 2: Give it a crack? Coming up in this hour in live from Melbourne. This is big brother.
Speaker 1: Hello, Adelabe, how's the weather over there?
Speaker 2: Coming up? We are taking a look some about not so fine moments next time over Sabrenda Kavana Taste Morning, Melbourne, fourteen past seven. Few rumors floating around whether she might pop up on the stage over in Canada later today, because it is the fine night of the eras to yes, I.
Speaker 6: Think it's about four o'clock this afternoon. It kicks off our time, seven o'clock Vancouver time. Okay, this is it Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Surely there'll be some surprises.
Speaker 6: What's she going to do, you thought, Sabrina. Someone suggested Justin Bieber because she's in Vancouver. I don't think she's going to want to share the larm light though it's her show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good call.
Speaker 1: Bringing out Justin Bieber. What do you do that for?
Speaker 3: What other famous Canadians? Is he Canadian?
Speaker 2: He's playing for? He's not there. I don't think I was.
Speaker 1: Hoping he'd get the twenty two hot that would keep you she skips down in from him.
Speaker 2: That would have been incredible.
Speaker 1: You Okay, what she'll do something special?
Speaker 3: Surely justin today? Oh the Prime Minister, he's already been to the concert, the.
Speaker 6: Handsome Prime Minister. Maybe he'll get the twenty two hot No, it'll be someone special. Hmmm, what would you do if you were Taylor?
Speaker 3: We should send it a circus for an I.
Speaker 6: Would announce I'm going again. We're doing the tour again. Let's make it up ten dollars.
Speaker 3: Hey go again.
Speaker 2: We are on the air and staying live with you on Noumber one hundred and the lead up to the big Festive Day. But we are spending this week looking back at not our best bits, but moments that we would say are not our finest. Well yea and one involved one Clint s down away and a flight.
Speaker 6: Something happened on Clint's flight on the weekend that will rattle you.
Speaker 2: I took my shoes off aisle or window seat out a window window.
Speaker 4: You can take your pants off, that's fine. We were circling for a bit, right, so I did descent. All of a sudden happened and I'm like, oh god, I gotta put my shoes on. The plane is descending really quickly. I got one on, but the other one went scooting down. Oh no, under the seat, under the seat. I think that little gap in between the seats was big enough to accommodate my silly little shoe.
Speaker 3: But one the shoe is.
Speaker 6: He sends a full phoot of a full plane, saying it's somewhere down there with all the passengers trying.
Speaker 4: To get everyone, and it's a Friday. Everyone wants out of that plane as quickly as possible. An old one shoe Clint has to hobble down the aisle, having a peek under each.
Speaker 1: Seat, on his on his hands and knees.
Speaker 3: Have you seen my shoe? Is it there? Hello?
Speaker 4: You real mention the people as we were coming in, like whoa, what's up?
Speaker 2: Just the people over hearing you asking the hosty to get down on all fours and help you. Peter Wilson, she said something like that, I would, especially unconcious.
Speaker 1: Straight off they help getting up. Yeah, they're a bit old, aren't.
Speaker 2: They don't think can I help you? Don't leave me here? They're very good.
Speaker 4: They love their spirit of Australia about that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I haven't listened to us.
Speaker 2: God we shouldn't be proud of us.
Speaker 1: My EarPods once went flying down the aisle and I just won.
Speaker 2: But that's that's gone.
Speaker 1: And it was sacrificial I was like, oh, that is living there.
Speaker 6: I Am not going against the grain of the getting off traffic to try to find my tiny little earpod on that plane.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 2: You don't like awkward situations.
Speaker 3: I hate it. I hate it.
Speaker 6: The other day, did you get shoe back or did you?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine one s the airport is a shoes on You're not.
Speaker 6: Actually allowed on a plane with bare feet, you can't bore. It happened to a friend of mine. I told you he had those spiky shoes, Christian Lubton spiky shoes, and they got confiscated at the airport when we're flying to LA They said they were a weapon because they had spikes on them.
Speaker 1: They made them go in the dangerous luggage compartment.
Speaker 2: So you go and buy some leather shoes from Oxford.
Speaker 6: We had we had to go to get his serving by thong because he went to get on the plane down from the div and Ski.
Speaker 2: You can always relate on to the surf div and Ski or Oxford in there.
Speaker 1: It was my friend Elliott, so you can imagine how thrilled T was.
Speaker 6: So they he went to get on the plane in bear feet and they said, so you can't bought a flight and bare feet.
Speaker 2: It Coles the other day barefeet.
Speaker 3: No, you've said this before. You can't be doing that.
Speaker 2: I was running in to get milk. Yeah, I was in the cold section too.
Speaker 1: In Byron, you're out of place if you're wearing shoes at the supermarket. If you're wearing shoes, people are like out of town. You're from out of town. Oh yeah, that's Byron.
Speaker 3: This is brighton.
Speaker 1: Many people in bare feet. This calls him.
Speaker 2: Bright thirteen twenty four ten. Where is it acceptable to go bare feet?
Speaker 1: Where is it not acceptable to go bare feet?
Speaker 3: The only place that's acceptable in public is a water park.
Speaker 2: What happened? What happened here the other day when the CEO was in town?
Speaker 1: Oh, he walked through the office in bedfeet.
Speaker 2: And what did he say to you?
Speaker 3: I can't remember to.
Speaker 6: You, I read, oh are you in bare feet? And you you skipped in here?
Speaker 2: You were running in here, skipped You are old?
Speaker 7: God, oh god, oh god.
Speaker 1: Peter Chult and just commented on me being in bare feet, full panic.
Speaker 2: I don't have shoes on, I don't have The CEO just told me on bare feet and I was in there.
Speaker 1: You're a disgrace. Clint, you should lose your job for that.
Speaker 3: And you're in the kitchen right, No, I was in the I was in the kitchen. That's each.
Speaker 1: I'm farre mcbarefeet in any any place any time? Maybe not at a wedding? Where shoes at the wedding?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Where have you gone barefoot?
Speaker 2: Shoes yes, Denham. No at a wedding thirteen twenty four to ten. Where have you gone barefoot? And where it is not socially acceptable? Thurtay, twenty four ten. We're talking where's it okay to go bear feet?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 6: Except for a wedding and a funeral? And I mean I have sometimes barefoot in the workplace. I sometimes with my birken stocks in here and I walk around when the shoes.
Speaker 2: On, thongs and shorts for my dad's funeral that was a requirement really yep, two of his favorite things.
Speaker 1: It is the most Queensland thing I've ever weren't.
Speaker 2: Allowed to me in pants. It was one thing you yeah, yeah. I had to watch it by skype because it was great times during COVID. But I sat there like collared shirt at home, but shorts, thongs.
Speaker 3: Good on yeah, and a beer.
Speaker 1: Oh what dad would have wne to.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten, let's go to Amy, Amy. Where's it okay to go bare feet?
Speaker 9: I don't think it's okay, but it was actually pretty funny. Yesterday I was at work, and I work at the cinemas. I had a couple of boys that run through our emergency exits, and in the process of chasing after them, my shoes straps are lost, so I kind of went barefoot, but you kept.
Speaker 1: Chasing down with one and one shoe off pretty much.
Speaker 2: My god, you're like the terminator.
Speaker 1: Did you catch them?
Speaker 9: I didn't know, but I did scream at them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that crazy lady from the cinema waving one shoe in the air. She's yelling at us.
Speaker 1: What were you going to do?
Speaker 6: Just out of interest? If you caught the boys that walked through the emergency exit?
Speaker 9: Oh personal security. Course, they don't do anything.
Speaker 4: We love a bandwagon here at Nova, Yes we do, and I want to invite you both to jump on a great bandwagon.
Speaker 1: Talk to me.
Speaker 4: They are calling this young man, well, they're saying he is gout of this world. His name is Gout Gout. He is a runner he's a sprinter.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I saw him right, and he.
Speaker 4: Is sixteen years of age. And at the school Championships at the weekend he broke a record, an Australian record which has been which was set back in nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Was that funder eighteen? In general?
Speaker 3: Just strange an Australian record?
Speaker 2: What'd he run? Our quick?
Speaker 3: Twenty point zero four seconds? That's a two hundred meters so that is I was about to go on, that.
Speaker 4: Is actually quicker than a young Usain Bolt. Hence why he's amazing, extraored and you should see him. He's like a flash. He is a flash. Sixteen sixteen, they are, they are comparing him to Usain.
Speaker 1: So he run the hundred and the two hundred.
Speaker 3: That's right. Here's the race now, okay, he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get the best start to the rocks.
Speaker 2: A really good start there and now starts to move through.
Speaker 12: The Queen hasn't even touched the ground yet, the young man, and he's boomed away here and he hates and he's gone ten point five.
Speaker 2: Did you hear what he said? He's a ten point oh four.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh out he loves a celebration.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: I don't like running races. Find them so strange. Just people, well, people running in a straight line.
Speaker 3: I find the whole They don't have to run in a straight line.
Speaker 1: Like adults doing running races freaks me out a bit.
Speaker 3: Piece kid, what about that?
Speaker 6: And unless you're well, that's what I mean, unless you're going to the Olympics. People still doing running races as adults that aren't going to the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Mate, I go past Thomas Street back on.
Speaker 6: A Saturday morning and people down there doing running races of one hundred meters.
Speaker 2: Saturday afternoon Thomas Street Park opposite there there's a giant athletics track.
Speaker 1: Is it little athletics or morning.
Speaker 2: It's little athletics. In the afternoon there's adults running the track as practice.
Speaker 1: Running is great, but.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what are you running in circles?
Speaker 4: Well, the sprinting, it's good, good for your cardiovascular Is it a sprints?
Speaker 1: Are they competing?
Speaker 6: Adults competing in athletics unless they're like in the you and I AI s.
Speaker 3: You and I are walking home, we should go past Olympic Park.
Speaker 6: Like, I don't know how I'd feel if Paul is getting up on a Saturday morning, putting his like we're on and racing other middle aged men.
Speaker 2: Hurdles or long jump be worse if yeah, if you came home with sand in your shoes.
Speaker 1: A thing I don't know is the thing? Are adults doing it?
Speaker 2: I don't believe so gat Kat.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, so when's the next olymp I. We've just had them.
Speaker 3: It's another four years away.
Speaker 1: Four years.
Speaker 3: The winters in between.
Speaker 2: The ash gardener who works here in the news room, who is an incredible athlete. You guys all turned on me one day because I was like, I reckon as she's going to go to the Olympics. She close, that's four years, did you not?
Speaker 1: She does iron men.
Speaker 3: The other day?
Speaker 1: The other day she's an extraordinary.
Speaker 2: What you do on the weekend? She has I did a fun half marathon and I'm sorry those two words don't go together.
Speaker 3: She'd have spikes.
Speaker 1: I did half marathon once and everyone is so elated when they cross the finish line. They say it's the best feeling ever.
Speaker 6: I fell across and was like, I am never doing anything like this ever.
Speaker 2: I was exhausted doing a movie marathon, so don't even start running four movies.
Speaker 3: Anyway, remember the name gout out gear.
Speaker 1: We won't forget get it Gut Gut.
Speaker 2: Thirteen, twenty four ten. You love your partner, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Little things that just drive you up the wall.
Speaker 6: It's always on a Monday that we do it because you spend a lot of time with your partner on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you just do those like you know what? Why is? Why?
Speaker 6: Why is Paul allergic to putting things in the dishwasher?
Speaker 1: He puts it on the bench right on top of the dishwasher.
Speaker 2: Who's allergic to it?
Speaker 1: He's allergic to touching the dishwasher door.
Speaker 2: Actually, I love my partner, but she bought the only mobile phone in Melbourne that actually doesn't ring when I'm trying to call her. Yes, however, I love my partner, but she expects my phone to answer her calls before the end of the first crowds because yours rings.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I love Paul, but he breaks his dialing fingers after midnight when he's out.
Speaker 1: They all fall off, Yeah, they all fall off.
Speaker 6: He's texting fingers all fall off at midnight.
Speaker 2: He should get that looked at. He should weather looking pretty good for Thursday. When we take over Gumbai World, we'll give you a chance to win family passes this morning after eight o'clock.
Speaker 6: So I had a bit of a girl's catch up the other day and how many us six girls in Clint?
Speaker 2: Yes, you don't walk out of the half girls, you don't walk out of there with a phone number you got? No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, well only one A couple of single maybe, But it wasn't like that.
Speaker 1: Cleint was just in the air.
Speaker 6: I was like, come say hi, you know them all? Anyway, one of the girls was telling us the story. She's single, and she was saying how she's she's in the sort of in the dating world.
Speaker 1: She's a bit over it, but she's met this kind of.
Speaker 6: New crowd and she's like, there's these two guys. They're both single, they're both really really nice, and one of them asked her out for a drink, and so she was like, okay, we can grab a drink, no problem. So she went out for a drink with this guy and I was like, what is the problem here? She said, well, I sort of like the other one too, And I was like, okay, well you're single, you can go up for a drink with.
Speaker 1: Well, the issue is that I've just found out their mates. Yeah, so she's.
Speaker 6: Already gone out for a drink with one of them, right, And I said, well, I think now that's you just back that horse. She goes, no, well he's sort of a bit more Plan B and the other one's more Plan A. I was always plan So we were like, well, what you can't Plan A is not going to ask you out on a date now because you've been out.
Speaker 1: She said, nothing happened between me and Plan B.
Speaker 3: Does Plan A know that she's seen Plan B.
Speaker 1: She's not seeing him. She's been up from.
Speaker 2: But do the blokes both know?
Speaker 1: We don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: So she was saying, well, I sort of want to grab a drink with Plan A. But she's like, is that weird?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, it's not weird. I don't know.
Speaker 2: The longer she leaves at the weirder.
Speaker 4: Now this is all, this is all happening avalanche, And I was very confused, very very con I'm going to need to see photos, good cool, I need to see photos, which eyeball, which one's Plan A and which one's Plan B.
Speaker 2: Once you've seen photos, the titles much change.
Speaker 3: So then we played the game.
Speaker 1: She didn't tell us which was which was which.
Speaker 3: One's Plan A and which one's Plan B.
Speaker 1: We all picked Plan A as being Plan A.
Speaker 3: I picked Plan B.
Speaker 1: Did you pick plan Yeah?
Speaker 3: I picked Plan B. Sad B looked much more reliable, But you.
Speaker 2: Picked Plan B to b Plan A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's flicked the switch.
Speaker 6: So what do you think? Can she go on a date with Plan A knowing that Plan A and Plan be a friends? And what happens if Plan A asked her about Plan B?
Speaker 2: Just how does she know Plan B knows Plan A? Did Plan B tell her?
Speaker 6: I think through a mutual friend, so like a female friend said, oh no, they're mates. Roight She's like, she's like, have I wasted?
Speaker 1: I run?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, she's she's actually in a in a sweet spot.
Speaker 3: But Plan A, if she gets a date with Plan.
Speaker 6: A, does she need to tell Plan A that she's already been on a date with Plan B or just because.
Speaker 2: Here's the sweet spot? Plan B didn't tell her that they were friends, that him and Plan A are friends. Yeah, so technically Plan A and B.
Speaker 3: But what about when Plan B finds out about Plan A.
Speaker 1: He's going to be mad? Give me because I think we think Plan B really.
Speaker 2: Likes she doesn't know about Plan but also.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know if Plan A likes her. So I'm like, you can't but completely right off Plan B because planet is still a great option.
Speaker 3: We still haven't told him about Plan C.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, then plan Plan C. Plan C is really Plan C.
Speaker 2: Die alone.
Speaker 1: My question was how much fun did you have on the date with Plan B.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because if you've had too much fun with Plan B, you've got to just write Plan A off.
Speaker 2: Anything more than second base on Plan B. You can't do a home run on planning.
Speaker 4: But she's not sure about Plan A, so that's why she's got Plan C on the goal already. But planed C should be Plan A think is much more handsome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but Plan c's not friends with A and B, so he's out on his.
Speaker 1: Own and she can do anything she wants. A plan s.
Speaker 6: She didn't have too much fun with Plan B, so we've allowed her to go on a date with Plan but he hasn't lasted yet.
Speaker 2: My wife leaves me, I'm going to die alone because if this is the dating world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mate, you can imagine my little.
Speaker 1: Also, Jase, you're never going to have a plan, Ab.
Speaker 2: To speak to the.
Speaker 1: Stick to the current plan.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I love you, I love you, says I love.
Speaker 2: But thirteen twenty four ten is our number. I love my partner.
Speaker 1: But maybe they just do something. Just it's the little things. I just really do your head in like this.
Speaker 4: I love my.
Speaker 2: Partner, but he never makes the bed in the morning ever.
Speaker 1: I love my partner, but he just doesn't know how to tell the time.
Speaker 10: Seriously, he says to me, I'll be home in half an hour and it's an hour later.
Speaker 5: Yes, I love my buddy.
Speaker 4: The facetimer Oh no, no.
Speaker 2: Facetimers.
Speaker 3: Give me these little things, but it's clearly the big thing.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. I have four gold Grass tickets to Moonlight Cinema's like gold Class Baby, it's on at the Royal Botanical Gardens, the Ultimate Tickets and the Ultimate Night Out. Thirteen twenty four ten. Abby has called through nice and early. You love your partner, but.
Speaker 11: Her bread stings twenty four to seven of garlic. Look, I mean, I love my wife, but I haven't said up. You know, I haven't told that to her face. She's gonna kill me. Yeah, I just yeah, what is.
Speaker 6: Your favorite dish of choice that has too much garlic in it.
Speaker 11: Speaking, it's a lentle curry. So she puts on the garlic. There's like nothing else in the world garlic, garlic, garlic, garlic, twenty four by seven garlic.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yum, No, is it worth it?
Speaker 11: Look it is yum. It's amazing. Yeah, the spice is the flavors, it's amazing. But the garlic turned you off. Yeah, it does for anyone.
Speaker 3: Like you know, I mean.
Speaker 11: This morning, I have a chicken curry. I'm going to work right now. I've got chicken curry and it's twenty four to seven garlic. What do you want me to do about it? Like, you know, even my bread, my bread stinks of garlic.
Speaker 6: I wonder if she's saying the same thing. She's gone to work and she's like, God, my husband's breath garlic.
Speaker 1: That is funny.
Speaker 2: Thurday twenty fourteen, Melbourne. You love your partner, but.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: It's alive, but.
Speaker 2: I love my partner. About Thurday twenty fourteen is our number? People get heated. Is this a little bit like therapy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: It's group therapy.
Speaker 6: So I love my partner, But he sends these text messages which hooks me in and then leaves me hanging. He says things like you will not believe what's just happened when he's out and I'm like what what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: And then I don't hear from it for like an hour and I'm like, what's happened? Does it all the time?
Speaker 6: So punch And he's like, oh, sorry, sorry, I'll tell you later, And I'm like, no, no.
Speaker 3: Do that.
Speaker 2: That's unfair, it's unfair.
Speaker 1: Just gets distracted, does it all the time? Does my eddie?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phones. And I'm thirteen twenty four ten You love your partner, book.
Speaker 9: I love my partner. But he insists on wearing fetos to the pool around in his budgy smugglers.
Speaker 6: I love a man in a budgy smuggler and his shape or size came on, Get the thigh?
Speaker 3: I think it says anything wrong with that a thigh?
Speaker 6: I'm into it, Anna, except difficult unless it was you change.
Speaker 1: He should never wear budget smokers.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't happy with me wetsuits?
Speaker 1: No, you and I should never been in a pool together.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Remember how awkward was the day we carpled and went to a drive through, going through it awkward, just going through a drive through with someone in your space and then having to share food and like she had to.
Speaker 1: Hold the sauce from ther nuggetsy and I was not.
Speaker 2: Into this most driving. I was like, can you feed me?
Speaker 1: That's wrong? Isn't it just shocking?
Speaker 2: Kelly?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 5: Move it on morning.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 9: I love my partner, but he has the most absturd trumpets. But he tum doesn't matter who we're with or.
Speaker 6: Who's around in front of people, in front of other people, my mom, my.
Speaker 1: Mother in law.
Speaker 3: Just something he does in the home. Does he do it in public as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like supermarket will be.
Speaker 1: A call.
Speaker 2: To look at him.
Speaker 10: I'm like, are you joking?
Speaker 1: I'm divorcing divorce him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hard No, Oh, I wouldn't cope with that.
Speaker 2: I'm thirteen twenty four to ten us.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, so I loved my partner, but he bought me a penis shaped soap on the rope for my birthday. That's a good and that was the only present. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 6: Dump him, No, okay, don't dump him. Did he make it like was it a did you write a funny color.
Speaker 2: Was it a mold of something you might recognize?
Speaker 10: It was like it was a proper soap shape, everything form, and it was put in my bag. So I found it as I was driving to work with a little Happy Birthday on it.
Speaker 3: But funny.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well I know the humor. But I just hope for Christmas. I don't get like a matching sent.
Speaker 2: Seaward.
Speaker 10: Yeah, just leap.
Speaker 1: Do you know what you've just done?
Speaker 3: She has no idea.
Speaker 10: Just said you hoped for No, I said, I don't hope for the matching set at what?
Speaker 1: At what time of year?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 10: Christmas?
Speaker 2: And what's this showy Christmas on our show.
Speaker 1: All one.
Speaker 2: Melbourne? Pull your heads in. We haven't said it once today? What's the leaderboard?
Speaker 3: Lifty game?
Speaker 2: Can you run through the leaderboard?
Speaker 4: Quinn, Jace, six Lauren, six callers, six cs, four producers two.
Speaker 2: Drop the C word you get, Maria. That's the one reule on this show. Here on nov it is Jace and Lauren with you this morning. Clint's here as well.
Speaker 1: I've never been prouder of us.
Speaker 6: The three of us have made it to eight o'clock without putting our foot in it.
Speaker 2: We are going Very Black.
Speaker 6: One day one we played Mariah Carey nine times, six times in the first hour, and now we've made it two hours of the show without any one of the three of us saying the sea words.
Speaker 2: You know what this week? This week's I love actually week one night sit down.
Speaker 3: We should all.
Speaker 1: I'm still mad about it. It doesn't get any easier.
Speaker 2: Give's that office she got for Christmas? Tody Mitchell, you are such a tool one, Mariah. So how does it work to say the sea word?
Speaker 6: I was patting us on the back for doing so well and then you.
Speaker 1: Played it twice?
Speaker 2: New clubhouse leader in front of my bad he's just gone eight past day. Look at that running mate, here we go, good morning. Are at eighteen past eight. Every day around eight o'clock we give you a chance to win five thousand dollars. We are staying on the air and the lead up to the big festive season we are doing it as well. Thanks to mates at our ACV. There's more value for RACV members. Download the RACV app and save on fuel every day available once per day excludes LPG. So if you've got the old canister in the boot, you're out. TC and C's apply, let's go to the phones.
Speaker 1: How good.
Speaker 6: This is the time of year you want to win some cash and SHAWNA from Bayswater, you've made it through. Congrats, Oh my god, thank you. Well, today's the day you got four key married. You're a flight attendant. You are a busy lady.
Speaker 10: I am very busy. We literally just falled up at my son's appointment and I said, I never get through on these things.
Speaker 3: Here you go, Here you go, cool.
Speaker 1: Today's day.
Speaker 6: All right, good luck. We've got three questions lined up for you here Shaana. There's an easy question for fifty bucks, a medium question for five hundred, and a hard question for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: What are we feeling?
Speaker 10: I'm going to say, let's go hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: All right, good luck. You're gonna hear the question. You'll hear three two one countdown. You need to answer before that countdown finishes.
Speaker 1: If you are.
Speaker 6: Correct, five thousand dollars in your bank account, Good luck, Shauna.
Speaker 2: Now say if you don't know, yes, yes, here comes your five thousand dollars question.
Speaker 4: Which country was the Caesar salad invented in three two one?
Speaker 5: Italy?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: No, Now it was an Italian chef, but he invented it in the nineteen twenties. He naded Caesar Cardini and he invented it in a restaurant in Tijuana, in Mexico. Salad invented in Mexico.
Speaker 3: He would have thought, I know.
Speaker 2: Three two one. Sorry, you know what, Shawn, just for getting through, We're going to check you a turned dollar fuel about chadel so you can use that over the holidays.
Speaker 10: That would help out immensely.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I'm welcome, had a great day.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. You know what if you've got kids as well, how about check your family past to come and join us on Thursday. We're going to be live at Gume.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 2: Well, they would love that.
Speaker 12: It's actually my son's Thursday.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, weesday. We'll see Thursday of holidays.
Speaker 10: He comes out, Oh, how.
Speaker 1: Good, Well, we will see then we'll meet you on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe crazy joining us a little bit later on the show, but coming.
Speaker 3: Up next Sunday night in the e.
Speaker 1: How good? Having just where you want to be an adult run or kids run?
Speaker 2: What do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know in your house kids run.
Speaker 2: First day Bruno and Rose. She's quite big. This is up and down to twenty three past day. This is number one hundred. Good morning, You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well bit cloud around tops of twenty two.
Speaker 3: Went down a real rose hole on YouTube.
Speaker 2: On the weekend.
Speaker 3: She's good, she is massive, mass is popular.
Speaker 1: Streams and views from black Pink in hindsight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we had her on the show last week's site, maybe I shouldn't have opened the interview by going haven't you come out of nowhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I think that was not a great start.
Speaker 3: I think eighty nine million people would probably disagree with Jason.
Speaker 2: Mabe mabet Hey.
Speaker 3: Six pm.
Speaker 2: In any family household, parents would commonly refer to or know it as witching hour. Well, we call it black hawk down our right. That's when you know you're trying to get kids fared. Yep, get them in showers, yeah, dinner, bed, bar, let's go, let's go. This is the hour, guys, let's get it happening. So trying to be fun dad yesterday got to about six o'clock.
Speaker 1: I was like, look, everyone your kids on school holidays an't no, no, not yet.
Speaker 2: Everyone's having a bit of fun. Let's let's, you know, not be the prison warden and say.
Speaker 3: Hey, what do you classify as fun?
Speaker 2: Just letting them run wild a little bit of time.
Speaker 1: This is six yep, all right, so the zoo hasn't shut yet.
Speaker 2: No, zoo's still in good operation. I was upstairs playing a game with Felix, the eleven year old. What sort of game we're actually doing? Chess?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, oh you have fun wild? Let them run wild, Let's play chess.
Speaker 1: Wow, you are a fun dad, Felix.
Speaker 6: I'm going to let you play chess for ten more minutes. You're done saying you're a fun dad.
Speaker 1: We like chess great. Chess is great for the brain, thank you.
Speaker 2: It was one of those chessboards with the shot lastes.
Speaker 1: Just two more shots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, got your queen.
Speaker 3: That's when I heard the scream coming from downstairs.
Speaker 1: Now, so what was happening in the zoo downstairs?
Speaker 2: I wasn't aware because I was upstairs partying at the chess club.
Speaker 1: What did they have downstairs?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 1: Yo club? Elastic bank club.
Speaker 3: No marbles, no hopscotch scooter down the hallway.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's not allowed. Like a little race, No moving vehicles in the in the house.
Speaker 2: Great rule, no moving vede, no bikes. Well, that two year old who were commonly referred to as the liability.
Speaker 3: The one who's toe you chopped off. No, he chopped his own toe off with a meat cleaver. Wow, that was two years ago. It's grown back. This little pinky returned. This little pinky. Sorry, yesterday I heard the screams of Archie yet again.
Speaker 1: And now screams can be confusing because sometimes they're screams. Sometimes they're not.
Speaker 2: Not a fun scream.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I just want something.
Speaker 1: A trampoline, we do. It was a trampoline.
Speaker 2: She wasn't the trampoline. So it was inside the house. I've come running down the stairs. There was a lot of blood, like the trail of blood down the hallway, and he's in arms, arms, and he's screaming and crying.
Speaker 1: Where was the middle child?
Speaker 2: The middle child didn't face him. He was still watching TV.
Speaker 1: Oh, so it wasn't him.
Speaker 2: If anything, howd he turned the TV up because the screams he was finding hard to hear his show, right, understand it.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't his fault.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't his fault. This was a did the job on his own. I looked at the bottom of his foot. He stood on something inside the house, so it had gone into it. I've got a weak stummach, So like I could see the color, I could see the car.
Speaker 1: Did he stand on a lego? Covering my eyes because you're going to show me a photo and I don't want to see it.
Speaker 2: Can I get the heel photo up?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going to look. No, no, no, no, was it a lego?
Speaker 2: There's the heel?
Speaker 1: I'm not looking, so it's off.
Speaker 2: Now I've turned it off. You're a liar.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking, going what sort of.
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: There it is a slice.
Speaker 2: So it's a slice, but it's protruding above the line of the skin. So as I and my finger over, I could tell there was something inside the foot. Class I was thinking, I thought broken tree ornament? I said tree and said word tree ornament. I was worried about that. I was worried about broken BALLBLL and stuff like that. So I had a hen with some tweets. You're right, what was it? And as I was pushing the tweezes in, like you know, when you're open tee, don't.
Speaker 1: You're being ridiculous. Just tell us what was in his foot? Put the photo away and tell us what happened.
Speaker 2: Next life, please, we don't and I'm not going to look. Oh, what's that we went to the hospital. Did the full hospital run at seven o'clock at night? It's a chunk from a broken crockery set. So we think we've dropped a bowl last week and all the pieces weren't picked up?
Speaker 1: Well, hang on, do we think we did? I mean, there's two adults.
Speaker 11: We did.
Speaker 2: We dropped, We dropped the bowl and we missed a vacuums.
Speaker 3: Mister piece found the piece in his foot? You got it?
Speaker 2: It stitches not stitches, thank god?
Speaker 1: So did you get it out of the twee?
Speaker 2: The doctor got downcause it was so deep?
Speaker 1: Did they did they numb it?
Speaker 2: No? We just we gave him an I pad some ice cream and I held him down, which is bloody hard to do when your parent like jokes aside, and you're in the r and do.
Speaker 3: You have a hospital membership like some.
Speaker 1: Scene, just like a zoom membership as many times as you want in the year ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 2: No, it's like the coffee car, the coffee yeah, yeah, yeah, my next visit is free.
Speaker 1: Do you go to the emergency for that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, emergency last night? What's what other? Was it a scene in there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: It was actually pretty good. And you never say you don't see the squat in here?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, you're not going to say don't for the seaword. It cute, but you never say all that it's sea word in here.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, don't the sea word on this show or the Q word in an e it's danger. Yeah. And what did I do? Was I was walking out?
Speaker 1: Is he in a moonboot?
Speaker 2: No, it's not, No, No, he's fine.
Speaker 1: Is he on a knee scooters?
Speaker 3: House?
Speaker 2: Good? Cool? Good? Cool? He is alive? And well the piece is out of him.
Speaker 1: But isn't it very Was he already in his pajamas?
Speaker 3: He was?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, isn't it the pajamas there? They are Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck pajamas.
Speaker 2: Pajamas, bibar, mistletoe a thing in your house.
Speaker 1: Mistletoe is very American.
Speaker 3: It is just just this time of year, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not kissing people under the missilete any other time of year.
Speaker 2: You can't be inviting people over in July and being like, oh, look what you're on door.
Speaker 3: Missletoe.
Speaker 2: That's creepy as man.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna hang a missiletoe in my house this year and make everyone passion. That doesn't work whenever there's a missilete if you're standing under it with hoops a stranger, which which I just find myself standing under a misslete someone I don't want to kiss.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the random thing. Most people are coming to the house over that period of family.
Speaker 1: I'm not having a missile toe.
Speaker 4: Ya.
Speaker 1: There's sickos in America, didn't it.
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Clint is here as well. You're listening to number one under a head.
Speaker 1: Fire World is turning seven. We're seven times for fun.
Speaker 5: It's where slides, rides and wildlife collide on by a World theme fuck, come get a wildlife.
Speaker 7: Just mis Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 6: Yes, we are hosting the Ultimate Kid's Day Out at GM Buy World, Melbourne and we want.
Speaker 1: You to come with us thirteen twenty.
Speaker 6: Four ten if you would like to join us because we are taking the show on the road. We're going to be live from there on Thursday morning. Unreal on He's to the park that's rightselves and you could be there with us.
Speaker 2: That's right. Clint's going to be live on the rides, still on the news. So you are lucky. We're lucky. We're not live there, Tords.
Speaker 3: We're very lucky because you've been.
Speaker 2: On a ride all weekend.
Speaker 1: Make sure you tuck yourself into bed nice and early on Wednesday nights.
Speaker 3: Sleep.
Speaker 2: Let's not go to circus on Wednesday night, nor wear that leon. My weekend was astray ja. That's all right, Clint. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number to join us on the air.
Speaker 1: Gabbian Mitcham morning, good morning, good morning. Now you've got a couple of little kids. Did one of them try and call us earlier?
Speaker 9: Yes, Louis did. I just dropt him at school, so he'll be devastated that he.
Speaker 3: Can't be It will be a nice surprise unter school.
Speaker 2: You know what we'll we will chat with him on Thursday, becase we're going to hook you up with the family past.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can tell you when you pick him up from school that he's coming along.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: No, see Thursday, I'm gonna pull the kids down of school for eight Yes.
Speaker 1: Dentist appointment from Somerville. You're a teacher. Are you sure you want to come along? It's gonna be one hundred.
Speaker 9: Kids, absolutely cool.
Speaker 5: For the year.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, she's finished your private school teacher.
Speaker 10: Yes to gore.
Speaker 1: Jokes on them, just from Somerville. We will see you and your kids on Thursday morning. We can't wait to meet you.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: The more to go less, it's very true.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: They're it true.
Speaker 2: Also, they've got some of the very nas private schools near us have the kids wearing like blazers and stuff from when they're like fine.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got to get them started early. Yeah, but when they're fins where they start making them money, they clothes like in a week.
Speaker 6: Oh no, that was me, and the one my mum bought me basically went to the ground so I could wear it till I was in the year twelve. Smart while I was in an unfortunate decade of years at my school though, where they changed the school uniform halfway through so you couldn't even get hand me down.
Speaker 1: As you could.
Speaker 3: What do it mean? Wasn't it always purple?
Speaker 1: That stays purple? But they redesigned the.
Speaker 2: Uniform Oh, that's a cash grab. If I've ever heard, I was.
Speaker 1: I was in the parade showing off the uniform. Of course, so is my brother Clinton. We were chosen as did I have a uniform?
Speaker 2: Did you have blazes?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: Didn't until year twelve when I was made a school captain and then one of the four school captains we got blazers.
Speaker 2: No, we had that about school. But you had to borrow the blazer from the.
Speaker 1: Office it was, and then you returned it the next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was like the school captain's going to something in public, Better go to the office and borrow the blazer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Check the pockets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so hot in Queensland for a school blazer.
Speaker 2: Tell me about it. I was short slave. It was like we're working at Tandy.
Speaker 1: I know, we had to wear our blazers. Are very strict on the uniform at my school.
Speaker 3: Hey yeah, and they do that thing where they measure the skirt length.
Speaker 1: They didn't but he wasn't supposed to be too short. But we used to roll them up so they were really short.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How naughty, How naughty?
Speaker 3: My wife said. They used to do UNDI checks at her school.
Speaker 1: Okay, those teachers are probably in a bit of trouble.
Speaker 3: Now, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: That's a bit they had Like they had to wear bloomers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that to wear school underwear.
Speaker 1: Bloomers, bloomers over your under.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a teacher would walk along like left it?
Speaker 1: No, do you not? They We're not doing that in twenty twenty four, right. Whoever designed that rule is.
Speaker 3: Gotte probably not in the processed in the system.
Speaker 1: Living in a nice house anymore.
Speaker 3: They're in a big house. They should be out soon.
Speaker 2: They are in a big, big house.
Speaker 1: They should probably stay in there.
Speaker 2: It is Jason, Laura and Clint is here as well. A little bit of cloud around tops of twenty two we are going for You can catch him in the afternoons with Ricky, Lee and Tim, or you can catch him on his new tour. Thanks for being here. Tickets through livenation dot com dot are you it's our favorite Joe Crazy.
Speaker 7: Oh, good morning, Molly, thanks for being here. It sounds like I'm passing away.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just grateful that people.
Speaker 3: Come to the show.
Speaker 2: Good cool, Yeah, yeah cool. I don't know how long is your show?
Speaker 1: Thanks for being He does sound a bit like you're staying.
Speaker 2: Good right, Yeah.
Speaker 12: My show goes for sixty minutes. But I have a thing instance up we called sticky feet, so I like, I like to do ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: It's coming sticky feet.
Speaker 3: Like you don't off the stage?
Speaker 12: Do they play the music Melbourne Comedy Festival because there's other shows after you, they get a little bit strict. Lloyd Langford was getting I think a bit me bit stoppy. Yeah, fair enough. Don't they usually have like a light they flash comedy clubs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, they off like yeah, yeah, when you make a speech, wish we had we do Chase just winds us up and turns our microphones off.
Speaker 7: He's impressive.
Speaker 1: He came and filled in on going to ask how did he go? He did do a day with you guys.
Speaker 3: It was wonderful.
Speaker 7: It was lovely, the truth.
Speaker 12: He was in the studio with me and I very rarely have company. And also, look, I'm normally behind the panel, you know, because I.
Speaker 2: Know every button means it's just better lighting here. It's better lighting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it doesn't know you bro brutally. I'm god, it's brutal in here.
Speaker 3: I love that you should mention the studio.
Speaker 12: Yes, oh my god, this buddy studio. I heard you guys talking about it on the way in some scintillating radio where.
Speaker 3: Don't they talk about big topic?
Speaker 2: YA mentioned once or twice that because we share a studio with Joel for Drive, this has come up to this studio.
Speaker 1: You hear me in Battle times. The windows are so dark. I wouldn't know if it was daytime, all night time out there feels that this.
Speaker 2: Cloud around today it looks dark out there.
Speaker 1: No, it's the tint.
Speaker 2: It's sunny squint because of the tin. Imagine on the other side of that darker legal tint on the studio glass.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: To day.
Speaker 7: You are ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So basically, we are new here at Nova.
Speaker 2: Welcome. Can we say it's been a year?
Speaker 1: I know, but we an't leaving. And this beautiful, brand new studio that we're in has these very very dark tinted not dark coming in the mornings and it's.
Speaker 6: Like pitch black, and we're meant to be telling Melbourne, Wow, it's a beautiful day out there, and we.
Speaker 1: Just go, well, we don't know.
Speaker 2: It's any simple no, not lying, not if so, But was it you that you a little bit.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it wasn't me that demanded the chin yet, well it was less, say man. And when you reach the dizzy heights of National Drive, you will be grateful that I've had their tint applied. Tim and Ricky used to find it very hard to look at me because I'm based. I'm very pale right, and the sun would come in and it was like I was like a lighthouse, ships are crossing.
Speaker 2: What you were saying is you didn't request the tint.
Speaker 3: It was blacker.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I think it might have been blackers.
Speaker 6: They couldn't look at you because the sun was on. I was like, Edward, I thought you would love that, like going Tim Blackwell to me, Are you the landlord here? Because I've got a complaint about the tint.
Speaker 1: On the window?
Speaker 7: Down blackers?
Speaker 1: You want to take it down? The tint off.
Speaker 3: You up?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: No, because in the mornings we sit in the dark cave.
Speaker 11: Have you seen my little pasty boy?
Speaker 2: Will inside him?
Speaker 7: I'm delicious, dunk.
Speaker 1: But do you know why he's so pale?
Speaker 6: Because there's no sun coming through the windows to give him some violin d He needs to.
Speaker 11: Get the windows because you're in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Guy, Yes, on the.
Speaker 6: Rare occasion that the sun comes up. Let us just get a little bit of joy.
Speaker 2: Have we looked into blinds?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm the blind Factory or Winston with very good Yeah, plantation shut in there, that would be nice.
Speaker 4: Street very Hampton.
Speaker 6: That sounds like you agree with the fact we can get the taken off. Wind him up quick, don't you thank you him? I'll see later for our big radio ship. That sounds like he said that you're not getting You're not getting the tint. Other dog around here just want to uses this studio too, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Getting a porthole put in cut?
Speaker 2: Can I also mean what the tint?
Speaker 7: Yes, Christy and I are in here in the afternoons, you know, and you know we have to talk to what you people.
Speaker 2: Because before we keep flogging the national card two hours. I was like, is that it? We are done? And Joe was like, yeah, we've done.
Speaker 1: Every girl to get put on the afternoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, co host.
Speaker 2: I know when I was hosting the show, I looked up, you know, some stuff under the drive folder and I was like, there was a lot of names here.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we've got to answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the tint must go It's like when Absolutely came down.
Speaker 2: Yes, down, good luck, good luck.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna l I'm gonna stay here till four moving.
Speaker 1: You can stay for the rest of the show. We're only what half now late today?
Speaker 2: I know you actually came in to talk about the show.
Speaker 12: It's come to my stand ups. I mean, I'm sure you have me in any time because such Wendy video.
Speaker 3: Good question. Do you know what? Just get tickets at Live Nation from today you check out?
Speaker 1: Is it is? It?
Speaker 3: Is it? This year?
Speaker 7: On next, next year?
Speaker 2: This is done.
Speaker 7: It's almost it is almost that time of you don't you dare?
Speaker 2: I want to?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I'm a great stocking stuff up.
Speaker 2: That's what Joe Crees is you too? Thanks for being here. Tickets to Live nation dot com dot are you?
Speaker 3: We love you?
Speaker 2: Joel no way?
Speaker 12: So I do you discount off mates?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Great? Yeah, though we must go. Of course we'll be going.
Speaker 3: It is just be going.
Speaker 6: So he forgives us downs and buster rhyme.
Speaker 1: I'm going to heard that song for so long?
Speaker 2: I know what about absolute banger.
Speaker 3: Good with the pussy Cat Dolls Nicole Scherzinger, Yes.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It would be like they're not still a band.
Speaker 3: No, they are, but still with Lewis. No, that was a long time ago, wasn't.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure the other four would be very happy to reform, but I think Nicole would be.
Speaker 3: It would be like, posh, yeah, I'm done.
Speaker 2: My work is I don't think my kids want to see me in the Chaps' it's a strong surname.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she can dance.
Speaker 2: Bloody nightmare.
Speaker 3: If you're in prep, you have to imagine the autograph you run out of paper.
Speaker 1: I love the pussy cat dolls bringing back I say, I've.
Speaker 3: Had this half the signature, turn the page over, singer on the back.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We getting out of here, guys. We made it through Monday.
Speaker 1: Guys for at the end of our Monday, but for everyone else who has the whole day. God speed, have a great day.
Speaker 2: I'm sleeping.
Speaker 1: Make sure everyone's exhausted, aren't they?
Speaker 2: In Melbourne because the festive parties were on the weekend, got carried away.
Speaker 3: No one came on.
Speaker 2: More exhausted than the uber drivers that had to take us all home. Yes, my cab driver copped an ear for long Friday night. Was it one of those spinny cat talking his head off?
Speaker 3: Yes? Did he say, where are you going Brighton? That'll be six hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: What's going on with that? I'm Bentley rough cider in the pants, you're throwing whatever, and I've.
Speaker 2: Just done a phantom on you guys. So my biggest fear was you guys leaving the club. It was like, here's money you got to get.
Speaker 1: Give me. Have a great Monday, Melbourne. We will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: More family passes to join us at Gunby Well to officially start the summer holidays. They're up for grabs tomorrow. We'll see you then.
Speaker 6: By Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up feeling Good on NOB one hundred Jason Lauren bom on socials