Speaker 1: We got get money every day, Adelaides Friday Fridays back for twenty twenty five. It's a good news story.
Speaker 2: Walcome right fifty, it's see Jody Hazy. I've missed you, guys. I've missed you. And don't get me wrong, I having six weeks off is pretty good over the break. But to get away from the family far out high five everybody.
Speaker 3: We did it.
Speaker 1: Those thoughts yourself though, aren't you? But everyone's I's thinking.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: I dropping the kids off at school the other day, I just I did feel a little bit bad that the car was still moving. But I and I think you guys have been talking about this this week. But I said, I said to Boja, are you excited to get the kids back to She goes, yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: But now I've got to do lunchboxes again. I think she's already she's already ordered the cante like this is the first couple of days back.
Speaker 5: That's if your school still got a touch shop.
Speaker 6: But then nicking a few of them off, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's level.
Speaker 3: Did you ever have crumb sausages?
Speaker 2: We had crumb sausages and buttered rolls for forty cents just a buttered roll for forty cents, and I used to love them so much. I used to put the crumb sausage in the buttered roll and that was it for me. And then you'd get fifty cents with the chok buds, which were fifty chok buds.
Speaker 3: And the Nippy's ice chocolate. Oh yes please. That was such a good process.
Speaker 6: It's just a good old.
Speaker 5: Days before life got super complicated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and super dangerous. And that's if you play Nepple fits he just a paint a bit of a picture. Jody's sporting this ridiculous giant moon, but it looks like a big rebox punt. What's happened is she's broken her foots playing Nepple. And what came from that was finally a breakup between Jody Otti and Nepple.
Speaker 5: I realized the relationship had become quite toxic. And you know, when you're sticking her relationship far too long. I should have ages ago, and I haven't. I just yesterday I had to do it.
Speaker 6: I'd cut it.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 2: This is going to be tough for you because you tell me as well, it's not about the netball, it's the social Issually as well and getting blind after the game.
Speaker 3: So it's it is hard.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I think that's the biggest thing when you break up with a sport and you hang up the boots or the bib, is that you It's the social being around the girls or the guys and not talking about that game. I used to love those moments. Can you guys have been talking about breaking up with things during the week. I know, Hazy, you've been talking about your skinny jeans. Don't do it, mate, You've got a hold on it.
Speaker 3: I tried on a pair of bootleg jeans the other day.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that era in the early noughties where Jet and the Band's Jet and the Strokes were wearing.
Speaker 3: Bootleg jeans and everyone was going, this is awesome. I tried on some the other day and I vomited down the front of.
Speaker 1: My Thank you bitsy are based on that. Absolutely. I will not throw out my ski Leak jans.
Speaker 2: So you guys know, I collect my band T shirts, but I'll never get rid of that. I love my band T shirts. You know the one this is and this is not many people know this, but I still collect calculator watches.
Speaker 1: I've got to give it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of them actually worth quite a bit of money. Now some Saiko and Pulsar watches that I've got. I've even got one, Jody, And the only way that you can use the buttons is that it comes with that tiny little pen that you would use to hit the buttons. See like I mean, now we're just everything is in your Apple watch. I mean, you have your heart rate, you can check your sleep. Everything's there. But I don't think that the days of the pulling out the pen and using your calculator watch are necessary.
Speaker 5: But honestly, in more situation, do you find yourself going, well, I need to calculate the acute angle on this intersection between using it.
Speaker 1: Before we let you go, We've got to mention do you love a good music festival? Nice day to go to the club? Twenty twenty five that's in your backyard port nor longer footy.
Speaker 3: Club it is.
Speaker 2: It's February twenty second, and if anyone's keen, it's a great day. We get about two and a half thousand people there and it's a brilliant day. We have fifteen bands, Regurgitators our headliner this year. There's some old bands there, Tumbleweed, a great South Australian punk band.
Speaker 3: Where's the Pope?
Speaker 2: I know, joj you're a big the Bearded Clams fan as well.
Speaker 3: They're playing, they're great.
Speaker 2: Ruby Fields will be playing, and then we've got some great punk bands, Civic Clam, these New South Wales.
Speaker 3: It's going to be an awesome day.
Speaker 2: So if you want to go along Feb twenty second, it's brilliant, go to Daybed Records, go to their website and you can get the tickets.
Speaker 5: There you'll find Fitty at the gate with his calculator watch adding how many people are coming in? Missy, thank you so much and welcome back for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: We love you, love you guys, Thank you Jeers Fitzy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into this song. This is the Bearded Clams on.
Speaker 7: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how to content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it. If easily offended, well you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 1: He's only money.
Speaker 7: Jody and Hazy is six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the time just to be a little bit more risque, you know, just sort of shake it out, Yeah before we straighten up after seven o'clock and start paying people's bills. Yeah, and I really like him. Twenty twenty five Joes, you've really taken upon yourself to really own this space. Thank you and be yourself. It's well done.
Speaker 6: Well, the thing is yesterday, pretend you's first.
Speaker 5: I covered the story about the elephants at Manato Safari Park and I have so many questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the interesting characters elephants.
Speaker 5: I have, and given you're from a farm in Beckham, New South Wales, I thought who better to answer my sexual elephant questions than Andrew.
Speaker 1: Hayes because from a population of six four people and Backham. Of course I know everything there is to know about African elephants, yes, of course, or they Indian elephants.
Speaker 5: Asian actually right, Asian elephants.
Speaker 1: Well, sorry, I'm not across the Asian elephant.
Speaker 5: No, but I'm sure that you are across the insemination process between animals.
Speaker 1: How you aretificially know what would be across how animals mate?
Speaker 5: Well I presumed you would be, because you have no other area of expertise.
Speaker 6: So anyway, I.
Speaker 1: Have three kids, but that's with a human Okay.
Speaker 5: All right, So this is what's happening up at Manato Safari Park. There was one elephant up there. Her name is Burma.
Speaker 1: That's such a classic elephant has been.
Speaker 5: There since November. She needs some friends. So the plan is to get five elephants in total. There will be four girls and one boy. Yesterday, if I was to plonk you in a bar with like five girls and one Andrew, how do you reckon?
Speaker 3: You'd go?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what. I've sort of a fair share of elephants over the gym six.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Permi arrived from Perth, traveled for forty hours across the nuther Boar had this pimped up what can only be described as a luxury crate, had air conditioning, It had like elephant size kitty litter, and had all like a little treat shoot. She was sedated the whole way and slept standing up.
Speaker 6: How good is that?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: Oh wouldn't that be an awesome human trait to be able to sleep standing up?
Speaker 1: Is that a fun factor? Bleue? Mind that elephants can sleep standing up, because so can horses.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, I see, I didn'd be handy in this space.
Speaker 1: I'm more familiar with horses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, anyway, there's sort of someone anyway.
Speaker 5: So Permit arrived yesterday and they were introduced to each other, and guess what they did.
Speaker 6: They bloody locked runks. That's actually really notice and they locked chunks.
Speaker 5: And then things escalated a little bit overnight, as things do with elephants, and have a listen to the man in charge of the elephants, have a listened.
Speaker 2: This morning was even better because that's when they actually kind of was sniffing each other nice and gently and.
Speaker 1: Yes, I won't say what I was going about to say, but stiff at each other and good ways, and then this and then this.
Speaker 6: Make the two girls.
Speaker 1: Oh it's twenty twenty five, Joes, it's twenty twenty five. Eything's possible.
Speaker 6: I think what he wanted to say there was a bit of butt sniffing. That's what I think.
Speaker 5: You know how dogs sort of around that area, but it stopped short. So anyway, my question to Manato's furry puck is are you going to try and breed these guys?
Speaker 6: And two of them? So Burma and Permit are past breeding age. I hear your sister, they are done.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 6: That tapped out.
Speaker 5: But there is a bull over in Perth who is essentially, I guess, having its male period at the moment.
Speaker 1: Sorry, can I just jump in for a second. You call it male elephants bulls?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do they?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know they either something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So he's over in Perth.
Speaker 5: They have to wait for him to calm the hell down before they can chuck him in the luxury cart and head him over the nulla ball to Adelaide.
Speaker 1: What do you mean on his male period?
Speaker 6: You have a listen to this.
Speaker 2: He's currently in Must where he's got elevated TESTOSTERONEA so sixty percent higher than normal.
Speaker 6: I reckon, you're in Must.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sometimes I come in here and I go you try and sniff me, and I'm like, oh god, and then you're moody and then you're all over the shop and you need to come down.
Speaker 6: I'm like, Haze's on Must again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be right too. Joe turns up late, I'm angry and they're like, oh, he's on Must or wherever it is again. Yeah. No, I'm pissed off because you're late. Now, let's hear from our elephant expert, Jode thought that's coming up. It's such a prominent title.
Speaker 6: Isn't it.
Speaker 5: My question is, and we're just talking about the plans for potential reproduction up at the Manato Safari Park.
Speaker 6: So this is the plan.
Speaker 5: So the boy elephant puchermus, he's over in Perth at the moment, right, he's kind of essentially having his male time of the month, so he's a bit antsy. His testosterone' up sixty percent. So he's in no position, not mentally or physically, to jump in the crate and come over to Adelaide. They're waiting for him to calm the hell down. But my question is his job. He's part of a reproductive program. His job is to service a couple of the four female or the girly elephants that will be there.
Speaker 6: He's already fathered a calf.
Speaker 1: Excuse me very much. Do the ladies know about this?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: By way of artificial insemination? And that just got He's got my brain going to on earth?
Speaker 6: Do they do that?
Speaker 5: Like I know how they do it in humans, how do you do that with an elephant? It was very perplexing to me, Like do they take put from us and put him in a room and shut the door and give him a playboy.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what happens, so we'll give you five minutes. Mate, see what happens. Well, I think we're getting somewhere. Are we getting somewhere?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 3: I need to know. I need to know now, I need to know. I need to know. I need to know what news today is.
Speaker 1: What you need to know? What you need to know? With Jody and Asy and I'm just going to go straight through it. Our next topic gives me the chance finally to play this on over. Yeah, oh my gosh, let's talk about smogo.
Speaker 5: Kmart has called for the end of the traditional smoke O break, arguing that no one spoke anymore. Basically, I mean they're going to the Fair Work Commission and I'm sure that's what they're going to say when they do their presentation. Hey, no one smokes anymore. Yeah, so yeah, the end of.
Speaker 6: The smoke oh break is nigh.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: It's used to see, particularly around the city around smoko time, just groups of five or six all congregated. What does the smoke I break traditionally like every hour?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it was so when I used to work at a pub when I was nineteen. Yeah, I think this was a Greenwood hotel in North Sydney and I remember amongst the other non smokers, we would be angry because they are entitled to a five minute break per hour. Yeah, so have you're there for eight hours? God knows what that adds up to, but it's.
Speaker 5: A lot, yeah, and it's almost being it's almost being rewarded for having a raving addiction.
Speaker 6: What about people who just like Tim Tans? You don't get a Tim Tan break ever? Reality?
Speaker 1: What about if you addicted to candy Crush? Yeah, five minutes on candy Crush? Who could stop up for five minutes? So that's the problem.
Speaker 6: If you're addicted to Temo, don't get ten minutes every hour for that?
Speaker 1: Do you know one d percent? You do not? What if you're adicted to Jagged?
Speaker 6: Okay, mate, that's too far.
Speaker 1: So this isn't official and I don't think it's in the contract, but Jody has a five to seven minute Jagged break each and every hour whilst on air. Good for you, Joe's well done, good stuff, nice.
Speaker 6: Balance, Come on Jagged, lemme.
Speaker 1: Alone, producer Black, So you were telling us off air that you used to use. Will you basically fueled a smoking addiction to try and get ahead.
Speaker 8: I loved the smoker break. I was a smoker for ten years. I'm very glad I'm not anymore. Yeah, yeah, I was pack a day. What I don't hate to imagine how much that would cost me a week?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, hang on, fifty bucks. So fifty bucks a day fifty times seven is three fifty a week on cigarettes.
Speaker 6: You'd be spending yep day.
Speaker 8: I was a packet a day. But it was a great networker. And I'm not trying to advocate the smoking because it's not very good. But you would go out for a smoko break and there's general managers and CEO and it was a great way to meet people higher up. So essentially I was giving myself one cancer to get ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how's that makes you? As the EP of Jodie and Hazy.
Speaker 1: I'm taking years off my life.
Speaker 3: But nothing.
Speaker 1: Don't smart worthy emphas. Oh anyway, let's leave you with this, l oh, I felt goodhose.
Speaker 6: Well, Hazy.
Speaker 5: I think we've all been absolutely stunned to see the pictures coming out of the States, a commercial airline colliding with a Blackhawk chopper.
Speaker 6: It went down.
Speaker 5: Sixty passengers are presumed dead and four crew as well as well as three crew aboard that chopper. Just absolutely stunning scenes. Let's cross now to Washington with nine News US correspondent Jonathan Cursley. Jonathan, what an absolutely horrific accident.
Speaker 4: Thanks very much for having me on to talk to you the listeners about what is just an awful tragedy, something that will be known as the Tragedy on the Potomacs for years to come. It is the worst aviation disaster in America in more than fifteen years. And as I look over the waters of the Potomac River, which are freezing, there is still ice sheets on them. It is the middle of winters here and the crews are still at works in what is now recovery operation. The flash and blue lights on the boats remain there and they have been therefore out. The wreckage remains in the water, both the aircraft and the helicopter, and they are pouring over trying to find the black boxes. Now the crucial pieces of evidence that may well answer just how these two aircraft managed to be in the same point at the same time. We've been told that they were both on what they call a standard flight pattern, Yet that doesn't explain how they managed to collide into each other. Donald Trump, and a wide ranging press conference at the White House earlier today, indicated that the black Hork helicopter may have had a pilot problem. At the same time, he suggested that what he's calling diversity, equality and inclusion HighRes may have contributed to something going wrong with the air traffic control system. I mean, it's it's just extraordinary. He's made this a political fight on a day of absolute tragedy. Were starting to learn some more about the victims, the pilot, the first officer on board, the figure skaters who were on board the plane, from both America and Russia. But this is a tragedy of unimaginable proportions. And now there are sixty seven people.
Speaker 1: Feared dead in the situation. Now you feel like you need stability from your president. He's the one who's throwing out theories and throwing out the causing panic in at KI.
Speaker 4: He'd gone too far, too quickly before there are anfirm answers in the investigation. Last night he said that this was avoidable, but that it shouldn't have happened. Today, he essentially repeated those lines, but then seem to change where he believed the blame may well possibly lie. We are now learning also that the passenger aircraft was asked to change runways, that's almost the last moment. And we are learning about problems too within the air traffic control system. So there are certainly huge amounts of questions over what was going on in their traffic control. Why wasn't the military helicopter able to pull out or make a maneuver that could have saved lives in this instance, And there will be people pointing the finger of blame, But right now there's families of sixty seven people who are mourning the loss of loved ones. They've recovered some of the bodies from the water in the early hours of this morning, and that recovery operation is going to consent.
Speaker 6: Jonathan.
Speaker 5: I know, as you say, it's very early days and it's hard to tell, but my mind goes to the passengers and what they would have gone through in those last seconds of their lives, and you can only hope that it would have been a quick process that they wouldn't have seen coming right.
Speaker 4: Flying on a passenger aircraft. Many many people do it twenty of times a year in the United States, millions of people travel across the scores of airports right across this country. This is a very busy airport here, and again for all of those souls on board, it's just terrific to even fathom what their last moments would have been.
Speaker 5: Like News US correspondent Jonathan Cursley, we really appreciate your time on what he's going to be an incredibly busy and horrendous day for you.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Maths, and I mean, right from the start there was a certified villain and that he is Tim who's in a relationship with Katie you.
Speaker 5: Might remember from the other night, and we'll get producers to really drill down on this. But he married Katie and then was like, got caught off camera. If there's such a thing on Maths's off camera. No, you're never off camera. You're always on camera. He was like, she's not my type. I like short, patitt and blonde.
Speaker 9: I'm like really embarrassed that you've put me through this situation, she says, But.
Speaker 1: She didn't hear as well with him, You're not going to use this audio, will you? And she was like, no, it's you're fine and you're fired. Keep going though, how do you really feel? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So, anyway, he's escalated into the quintessential villain, hasn't he?
Speaker 9: He has a little bit also this Manu is thirty Night with a nose ring, just saying so I'm not sure where the criticians coming from, but they were having a chat him Katie last night on Maths about what's going to happen because she was clearly getting bad vibes, and she said, I don't want to treat this like tinder. I don't want to be half hearted with this. I want to give this a solid crack. And so he said what would you like to do today? And this is how unfolded.
Speaker 1: What would be your number one thing you want to do today?
Speaker 3: A strip off need and run around the forest.
Speaker 1: You do it.
Speaker 3: I'll just put the blinds up.
Speaker 9: No, Tim obviously kidding, have a laugh, Try and get to know this woman. Why is the go to being a.
Speaker 6: Just be nice? Just be nice?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, so let's just knuckle down on these words because words are very important. Okay, So do you think do you think when he does his next media engagement that he will try and wiggle his way out of this by saying I know I was saying put the blinds up, as in, let everyone see, not put the blinds down, because obviously you'd say put the blinds down if you're trying to hide someone.
Speaker 9: No, he will not because he has said he is refusing to do any media. He has come out and said, it's only one week in and you've painted me in such an awful light.
Speaker 6: If used to engage and do any media, that's going to.
Speaker 1: Help very a great approach to the media.
Speaker 5: How very dare that man think that he's going to go on a wholesome, you know, honest, morally, just completely clean show like Maths and feel like he's been portrayed in a bad line.
Speaker 1: Poort him from that's the latest installment from Maths. Oh my gosh, let's just peel the curtains back ever so slightly. What just happened there went past my face?
Speaker 5: Well, you were being a smarty pants for a start, so the executive producer decided to pick something in your head and it was fair enough.
Speaker 1: I could have taken my hardball that that's what I was hoping for. My very goodness, I can't even remember what he said. No, I'm just joking. He said, make sure you say that. Ryan Fitzgerald's coming up very very soon.
Speaker 6: And your look was I'm not an idiot my job, but.
Speaker 1: I always stuff up, so he remind me. Anyway, it's a fun little game we play. Should we do this? Let's see if I can press a right buttony Battle of the bers What a beautiful little smot. This is Battle of the Bangers. It's a chance for you, the listeners, to choose the music and it has been ever so tweaked for twenty twenty five jokes.
Speaker 6: Well, and how as I'm going to try and summarize it.
Speaker 5: Basically, we get a random year generator and it lands on a date. We're given a selection of six songs and in the voice style, we sort of turn our chair or yell out our names when we want that particular song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know what the song's going to be. And once we say yes, we are committed to the song. And it's the second song, and you love it and you commit to it, it doesn't matter what the third and fourth song is. You are committed to that second song.
Speaker 5: It's like two bad so sad. Yes, you already made your.
Speaker 1: Decision one hundred percent. You dug a hole, now fill it all that sort of stuff. Jodes, you selected this banger from two thousand and six. That's good, Bobby sink class. It's nice, it's a good song. It's up against my boy, Narles Barkley. This was my selection. I think you're class. So that's what we're doing, mate. It's Bob Sincla versus Niles Barkley.
Speaker 5: And the way you get the win is you jump on the socials, the Jody and Hazy Instagram page and cast your vote. Now, the man who is in charge of that and deletes all the negative comments so I can't see them.
Speaker 1: And it does such a good job too. Sometimes he comes in and he's sweating. He's like, I'm exhausted.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been up all night. Just give you with the leaper. Now, how do we go?
Speaker 2: I can tell you the winner this week won by twice the votes of the loser.
Speaker 1: Oh that's very degrading. That's not a confidence boost in round one, is it? Okay?
Speaker 6: Well, you're up against the two times.
Speaker 1: The Banker's Champs versus the No Time Champ. So our first winner for season three all right. Should we give you a little drum roll, Let's do it. Let's go. It's Jody Ellidie. That's boring, you've always been Jo. Congratulations. So what were the votes ninety to forty five?
Speaker 6: Exactly? Oh my gosh, bless.
Speaker 1: Your dull first edition of Battle of the Bangers. The music chosen by you is Bob Sincla Rock This party an absolute anthem from two thousand and six. Enjoy it, snover nine nine, Let's go, Let's go.
Speaker 10: He's an NBA OR winning champion, but with a very different team.
Speaker 2: Sydney L twenty two champions.
Speaker 6: Having made Adelaide his home over the last few years, he's led from the front as captain.
Speaker 3: Twenty roll of One.
Speaker 5: Of our favors from the Adelaide, thirty six is and easily our favorite. DJ.
Speaker 6: Please welcome thirty six as captain.
Speaker 1: On the day of the game if you don't mind, Good morning, DJ Vasilia, skipper of the Adelade thirty six is gay, great man.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 3: How are we We're good?
Speaker 6: More importantly, how are you?
Speaker 11: I excited? Obviously, last time game of the season. Hopefully it's not and we're making a good push for the playoffs, but I'm excited for tonight's game.
Speaker 1: You know, mate, that that itself is remarkable given we guys were a few weeks ago and all of a sudden there was a massive change off the back of what we've heard, there was a few sort of crisis talks, probably led by yourself given the captain, Mate, What happened, what was said? What spark change?
Speaker 11: Obviously I spoke with our general manager, Matt Western, and he kind of organized the meeting. But I believe with the amount of talent we've gone on this team that it will go to waste if we don't even make the playoffs.
Speaker 3: And put everyone in check.
Speaker 11: Everyone's accountable now, that includes the physio, the coaches, all the players, the GM own. Everyone's in check now that if anyone steps out of line, we're allowed to bring you in and you can't suk or or do anything of that. So, but yeah, it was. It was a good meeting and ever since then, where we were six and two with the number one defensive team in the league.
Speaker 10: Yeah, playing, I'm just trying to rub your cart, So is it my understanding that sort of in that cross in that meeting, everyone sort of decided let's check all our egos is that is that right?
Speaker 3: That's one of the things.
Speaker 11: But it's like, if you've got a problem with anyone, just let it rip now, Like we're not under twelves. It's not a participation award, like we get paid to play the game of ars Wale and win a championship for the city.
Speaker 5: So so theoretically, DJ, if we were to hold a crisis meeting in here and I was to ask for someone to put their ego in check, could you facilitate it please.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you want me to, DJ says it, I reckon the message might sink in Montrez Harrel. We haven't seen not just a thirty six whims and import like this in the NBL for quite a while.
Speaker 5: And sorry and for those who don't follow basketball, this guy is like as NBA and as rock Star does it gets you.
Speaker 1: Guys have regular lunches at Charmers Kitchen. We were having lunch incident and he got cruised in and then Big Tres, the Big Monster, came in and he was arguing. He had about ten kilos of chains around his neck and he had the glasses on. And usually if someone's wearing glasses inside, you're like oh, what's going on here? But when Tres does it, you're like, that's.
Speaker 6: Cool, that's a flex.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean that's just him, Like where's his glasses? We make a joke that he's got his whole all our salary on his neck, but no, that's just who he is.
Speaker 1: Mate. Can we get to know you a little bit more? Am I right in saying you're you're a pretty big Port Adelaide fan? Yeah, i am.
Speaker 11: I'm very close with a few of the players, like Will Riolely Zach Butters went to We both went to the same school back Smash Grammar. Wines are played against him. He was year twelve. I was year nine. We played at a country cop in Sheperd and you played basketball, Yeah, Oli Wines used to play basketball?
Speaker 5: Real? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah was he he was like more like that. He was a point guard, but he was You could tell he played footy because he was really aggressive and people around this point guard in the grand final but he did foul out, so right, you could tell basketball wasn't his sport. But yeah, I'm just good friends with most of the guys over there, so it's pretty cool. And they come to a lot of our games to support us, and we did the same for them before we let you go.
Speaker 1: I've said this morning, and I hope I'm right, but I need to check with you. DJ vasil Yevich treat the j like a yea, DJ vasil Yevich.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and you're you're Serbian, yes, yeah, okay. So what's interesting to me is it Hazy has no idea of the English language and now feels like he's some sort of expert Serbian.
Speaker 11: I mean, we think that's up for a good coffee yesterday, so I think it's close to being fluent.
Speaker 3: In my opinion.
Speaker 6: A thirty minute coffee with DJ and now you're fluent.
Speaker 1: That's all it takes. That's all it takes. Also, mate, we need to mention just how genes we are. You've brought in a family past of the game tonight, and these tickets. You guys sell that absolutely each and every week. I reckon if it was a twenty thousand CED arena can sell it out tonight.
Speaker 3: As well, I think so too.
Speaker 11: And obviously being the last time game and we're pushing for the playoffs, so if we make it, I think the demand will be very very high.
Speaker 5: So very nice, Seteen twenty four to ten your best pronunciation of Vasilovich.
Speaker 1: Mate. We appreciate you. Thank you so much for coming in on game day, and hopefully we can speak to you more regularly because you guys are flying through in the playoffs.
Speaker 11: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having