Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren, start your morning right away.
Speaker 3: Can be great.
Speaker 4: Good day.
Speaker 5: This is Jason Lauren on Melbourne's Noel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well good morning Melbourne. Happy Thursday, feels like a Friday.
Speaker 5: Good morning Melbourne. It is the eve of the Grand Final. Public holiday. It's Grand Final week long weekend.
Speaker 3: What a morning. We are live from Rhumanity in South Melbourne this morning. Crowd's going to be rolling in from seven. We have a huge lineup, spectacular.
Speaker 5: Jason, I am so excited it is. It's a beautiful morning in Melbourne. You're on the rooftop at Brhumandy. It is going to be quite the morning.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I do have a very sad story to start the morning.
Speaker 3: The deep fries down worst.
Speaker 5: My dad, who is the biggest feeling enough of all time, Bobby Phillips called me last night and he said, love, I've gone out for dinner with Jewels.
Speaker 1: We went and had fish and chips, sat on the beach nice.
Speaker 5: And early, had a lovely early night because I'm going to get there at six o one ready for the Grand Final breakfast. And he got food poisoning from his fishing and he's at home and he's devo, you know how much Bobby.
Speaker 3: I thought you're going to say fish and chips at the park trying to throw the leg over.
Speaker 5: Well maybe he's lying. Maybe that's what really happened, and he's done a hip. I thought you were going to say they got arrested for exposure, Bobby, Bobby Phillips this morning, which means there will be plenty of food left at the buffet for everybody else.
Speaker 3: Well, look, Bobby, we hope you feel an okay mate. It's not going to be a Grand Final breakfast without your dad, I know.
Speaker 2: But we've got so many guests we do now far more important.
Speaker 1: I just saw the great David Needs walking in.
Speaker 3: I mean from.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you have a pub exactly?
Speaker 3: I tried to buy shares in a this morning. Were a little chat about me getting into hospital.
Speaker 1: I reckon it'll be quiet here this weekend.
Speaker 3: Good luck, don't forget. You can hit up Brumanity's website if you want to come along and watch the footy Finals at Melbourne's best rooftop. I can see you now.
Speaker 1: This might be sold out? Is it sold out?
Speaker 3: Sold out? To day? Have we still got room?
Speaker 5: A little bit of rolled out for Grand Final day, plenty of time for the long weekend though.
Speaker 3: It is an absolutely cracking spot here. This morning, we're going to roll in the crowd from seven. We're also we're going to be dishing out premiership tattoos. We're going to see how committed, how good the Lines and Swans fans are. Would they be willing to get a premiership tattoo?
Speaker 6: Do you get one?
Speaker 1: When the Demons one standards?
Speaker 3: I didn't lower back.
Speaker 1: I'd be bogan enough to do that.
Speaker 2: I should have, shouldn't.
Speaker 1: You're not dedicated enough. I think we should pin you down.
Speaker 2: Let's tramp stamp him today and make you get a Demon's tattoo on your where should we give it to him back?
Speaker 3: Okay? It's to early, feeling like the third wheel here to be honest, feeling incredibly uncomfortable only today. Okay, so we're going to pin Clint down. We're also going to be joined by Eddie McGuire. Josh Kennedy is bringing the premiership cut after.
Speaker 5: Seven this morning, AFL CEO Andrew Dylan will join us and Great Mike Brady will be singing some footy bangers.
Speaker 3: And returning to Nova this morning and proudly wearing his lines colors. The Great Jonathan Brown will be in the house.
Speaker 7: Listen to him speak yesterday at a function, I was at a busy man.
Speaker 1: He'd have heavy pockets this week.
Speaker 3: Brown, it's a security guard to get around notes falling out of those pets. And the one and only Katy Perry. After eight this morning.
Speaker 1: Now we caught up with Katy Perry.
Speaker 5: She gave us a hint as to who the Aussie legend is that will be joining her in the Grand Final. And you know what, the hint was that she's a scorpio. And that didn't help us one.
Speaker 1: Bit, did it.
Speaker 3: But we did some gurgling last night, and.
Speaker 1: Well, I suggested Patty Newton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going to suggest Olimin. Oh I know, and then I forgot. Sorry. But when she said austrained.
Speaker 5: Legend, said mister Higgins, we said, we guessed a lot of great Aussie names.
Speaker 1: But I think I've got to the bottom of it.
Speaker 3: You know, I think you're on the money.
Speaker 1: I think we might be in chains a little later.
Speaker 5: Oh really, Moon, what would Katy Perry and Tina Arena sing together?
Speaker 2: Seeing sweet Serenter too slow?
Speaker 1: She'll be doing chains what's the other one? Ana's other one?
Speaker 2: Yes, change two point one?
Speaker 1: What's the other Teena Arena?
Speaker 8: Song?
Speaker 1: Arena? Has that other great banger?
Speaker 3: Guys, we are not starting this show till we get the second Tina Arena single.
Speaker 5: Chains and a Flame.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it Eternal Flame?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, that was the nature.
Speaker 5: Katy Perry is going to sing with Tina Arena and she not Tina Turner. Come on Spotify, Chaine anyone I think it was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that'll be singing Chains.
Speaker 2: Strong break this has been.
Speaker 1: It's definitely going to be changed.
Speaker 3: Oh, there it is.
Speaker 5: That's not Teena Arena.
Speaker 3: That's a cover that screams Grand Final.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's a remix.
Speaker 3: I'll set the time for Grand Final day.
Speaker 1: Chains. There can someone play?
Speaker 3: No, We've got these guys, Chains, Hunters and Collectors to kick things off.
Speaker 1: Sing it Tina.
Speaker 2: Shall we kick off the morning with this?
Speaker 3: No? Absolutely no, I could sing it with you. I could No.
Speaker 2: No, it's just a little moods.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll play it later, but let's play Hunters and Collectors now, because Chase is in a mood.
Speaker 7: Here we go, Melbourne Arena from Tina to Hunters Alive from Brimandy.
Speaker 3: It's our Grand Final Breakfast on Nova. The sun is coming up over Melbourne and welcome to Grand Final Breakfast live from Brimanade. Good morning Melbourne. This is an over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. We're doing it thanks to her mates. What if it is Ozzie for travel and that song right there is going to get you in the mood for Grand Final weekends?
Speaker 1: Screams Grand Final Day, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: That song? In year ten?
Speaker 7: I know every word, by the way, because we had a poetry day and the assignment was to recite a poem.
Speaker 2: Everyone say, everyone.
Speaker 1: I love a sunburn country.
Speaker 7: Man from Snowy River, Sylvia Plath. All these amazing Sylvia, she was a poet.
Speaker 1: She's oh she's a poet.
Speaker 2: If you know anyway, I did Hunters and Collectors.
Speaker 3: How'd you go with the grades?
Speaker 2: I think I got word for it, word perfect.
Speaker 3: They screamed public.
Speaker 1: So I love when people do that.
Speaker 5: I was at a wedding once where there's the reading at the wedding was a was the lyrics to a ACDC.
Speaker 2: Song Oh You're kidding?
Speaker 5: And as they were doing the reading, as they're doing the reading, everyone was sitting there and I was like, I've heard this before because it wasn't obviously in a tune.
Speaker 1: And then at the end, I was like, oh, that's a Are they still together? They are very happy. Maybe I should have tried that.
Speaker 3: Isn't that in excess?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was in excess. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, Grand Final day plans. What's everyone doing? Because I got a textus that really sent me on one last Grandpa.
Speaker 5: I'm going to the Grand Final and I'm so excited. I mean, my team's obviously not in any In fact, my team didn't even look like they were going to be related. But I am going to the Grand Final with Paul and he is a Brisbane boy, so we've got his brother coming down our knee, some of his mates from school, the Brisbane team Brisbane are floating into our family, into our home this week and we've only got the Lions.
Speaker 3: That's right, you're running a hostel.
Speaker 1: We are running a hostel this week. Yes, the inn is full.
Speaker 3: Do you cook for everyone?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. You're welcome to stay at my house, but I am lifted.
Speaker 7: I yesterday afternoon got a call from the AFL to say that I had a couple of tickets.
Speaker 2: I am beside myself with excitement.
Speaker 3: Jase. So you know how yesterday you and I were having this very conversation going, we've got tickets. Yeah, I don't believable. We haven't got to.
Speaker 1: Tell me you get someone off your tickets.
Speaker 3: So because we didn't have tickets, I was like, well, I guess I'll try.
Speaker 1: You've just moved into your new mansion as well.
Speaker 2: You've got a cinema room to have a cinema, a.
Speaker 5: Big paul and a man cave. I mean, who doesn't want to beat your house with me? If I didn't have tickets to Grand Final, I just said, can I come to your mansion to.
Speaker 2: We should have done this whole breakfast your cinema room.
Speaker 3: Because it shut up because I didn't have plans, I said to friends of ours, come around.
Speaker 5: Who'd you invite kiriy Oh yeah, crazy mum, if you could stay awake for the game, Like so I said, you know, guys, come around, come round.
Speaker 1: What about Gerrard's big g big.
Speaker 3: G my swing past and it Bena is allowed out of the house and these big boy pants will come on as well.
Speaker 1: Bene's wife will want him out of that.
Speaker 3: The only drama is literally after I sent the group text and everyone was fond of going, we're in.
Speaker 1: Who invited you?
Speaker 3: Nate from work sends me a message going the AFL's just reached out. Would you like to go to the ground floor?
Speaker 5: No, because I'm going with the AFL and I don't want to see you in my holidays.
Speaker 3: Well you won't because I can't go now, of course, Well I invited.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's where you go. Duh, Loue, have a great day.
Speaker 5: No, she's thirty people coming to our house and I'm going to the footy.
Speaker 3: She'll be upstairs watching Real Housewives styles. She's not into it.
Speaker 5: It's like sacrilege to not go to the mc gym Gon final day. You've got a ticket, don't you know how badly people want those tickets?
Speaker 3: Don't don't Because I was rapeable last night, I was like, can we cancel?
Speaker 1: Everyone understands it's Thursday. You can take guys. I've got a ticket to the ground Final. Sorry, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: About seven pm?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did your mates see your gerard? Have it at your house? I'm going to the Granny.
Speaker 3: Big g you're up your ja.
Speaker 2: Yep, I was invited by Nate too.
Speaker 1: Why didn't I get invited by Nate?
Speaker 2: Six thirty?
Speaker 7: You got the text first, you were sloppy seconds brother, story my lo.
Speaker 3: I'm off the lottier. It has just gone twelve past six. We are live from Brumanity this morning. Coming up.
Speaker 5: We read out your address and everyone can go to your houses. Doesn't have a ticket to the Grand Final.
Speaker 1: Jen Z will be there. She won't leave till next year his Grand Finals.
Speaker 3: Leave it, she ain't leaven. We are on the air. Thanks so mate it. What if it is Ozzie for travel. We're live from Brumanity. It's our Grand Final breakfast. Stay with us. This is nover. Sun is coming up. Weather's looking good for Grand Final days.
Speaker 5: We will be a beauty on Grand Final day. Jays, it's a little fresh in Melbourne this morning.
Speaker 2: She goes, what.
Speaker 3: Do you mean someone's channeling weekend weather girl here?
Speaker 2: Do you want your job back?
Speaker 5: Maybe I do so I can get away from YouTube. Maybe I do want to go you.
Speaker 2: This problem with that is is that you'd be working with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're there too, can't get all I know?
Speaker 5: It is going to be a great day on grand Father Day. It's a little fresh this morning. When I see blue skies, it's it's beautiful up here.
Speaker 3: Very comprehensive. I like doing Lauren's postcards where at Premanity. It's just a short drive from inner city Melbourne.
Speaker 1: This it's about a five minute try for CVD. Is that what you mean?
Speaker 5: I actually did postcards here with you, and we're to roll you out of here because you ate all the dim sims.
Speaker 3: Remember, I plan on doing exactly the same thing.
Speaker 5: But I only recommend the dim sims here if you can tuck into those.
Speaker 1: A little later, it's.
Speaker 3: Going to be a massive morning crowd starting to arrive. We're going to have a bunch of special guests going to be joining us a little bit later on. Jonathan Brown will be in the house, Eddie McGuire and Mike Brady going to be performing at eight this morning.
Speaker 7: But cl you got there, Jack from mant Eliza here, Jack say, Geelong supporter Jays Jack, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: So you're in mourning for the cats?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Mate, Yeah, it's spieling. So they just stopped on the weekend. They did.
Speaker 7: But if you found a team this weekend who have you got a soft spot for I do like Sydney because they're like a big country football town, a bit like Geelong, just like a bit of a country football club.
Speaker 3: It's Sydney, Jack, I wouldn't say it's a country for it's one of the biggest cities in the Curry.
Speaker 5: But also the Lions knocked the Cats out, so you can't be barracking for the Lions. We were going to try and get Tom Hawkins down here this morning, actually, but he had wacky Weddnesday yesterday, and I don't think he's in any state.
Speaker 1: To be here this morning.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, or her up?
Speaker 7: He dressed up as the pole vaulter the Olympics with the.
Speaker 1: With the big willy big He did good on your hawk.
Speaker 2: Also, one of your favorites is here.
Speaker 5: Oh Jason's boyfriend, Big.
Speaker 6: Boyfriend, what do you think this is?
Speaker 1: You're in your brizzy gear, big Jay. You're lying the bat.
Speaker 9: I'm just a band jumper this week because I'm a proud Queenslander and we need revenge for the disgraceful state of origin earlier this We've got to go to win back someone.
Speaker 1: So you actually barrack for the Lions because You've got lines, hat lines, Jersey lines.
Speaker 9: I'm just a bandwagon jumper this week. I'm a Queensland in Queensland.
Speaker 1: Well, you've spent all your money at the AFL fifty bucks.
Speaker 10: I was walked in fifty bucks.
Speaker 9: You said no worries might walk down problem sol Fie, payful price for nothing your manners and say can I please have just miss you look very lovely.
Speaker 6: Today you swim to a bit fifty bucks walk down the door.
Speaker 1: Problems off?
Speaker 5: Now, he warned, Big Jay has a history as an adult entertainer, so make sure he doesn't get on the mimosas this morning and try and take his lion's gear off.
Speaker 3: Go straight from Mike Brady to Mini j Guys, what do you reckon the score will be this weekend?
Speaker 5: Look, I have no idea because last night I'm going to say that the Lions are going to win by ten points for absolutely no rhyme or reason in that case, but that is what my head says.
Speaker 3: I've been doing these super.
Speaker 1: Where did you finish on the You're.
Speaker 3: In the Herald Sun every Thursday like the cats?
Speaker 2: He stopped come final.
Speaker 3: I know last time I checked, I was top three. I get an update. I don't know why it's a.
Speaker 5: Christmas miracle because you know as much about footy as Katy Perry does.
Speaker 3: How dare you? Speaking of? Which? Interview with Katie Perry coming up a little bit later on this morning.
Speaker 1: She was nice, she was great, she was gorgeous.
Speaker 5: We took one of the most awkward photos of all time after the interview. We'll come half way out the door and the publiciser said, do you guys.
Speaker 1: Want to pick?
Speaker 5: And we went, oh, okay, And I said where should we do it? And they said, just where Katie is And she just sat there like a queen on a throne, on her chair and we awkwardly squatted next.
Speaker 3: It does look a little bit like Madam tusword. It was a Santa Fe was a sense of well.
Speaker 1: Lucky didn't sit on her lap.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: It was so awkward.
Speaker 3: It could have went either way at the start because when we walked in she was texting enough it was Orlando Bloom. She was texting her partner, but it was about her kid. She said, oh, my kid's in music class and showed us a video playing the drums and I said, are we are we wasting money? On music clues, Why on earth.
Speaker 5: Would you say to Katy Perry does your kid had not have a musical bone in its body?
Speaker 3: Because it could have went either way. She could have been like, you know, how dare you she's too?
Speaker 5: I kind of hoped that she was going to say, well that she kind of did say that. She was like, no, she's very musical.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, she had that look like she'll get there.
Speaker 1: Well, she's too.
Speaker 3: With a few more lessons, we all will.
Speaker 5: Jase, Hey, she was lovely though. We'll catch up with her a little later. And she knows nothing about football. By the way, when.
Speaker 7: She's by the way, five million dollars to perform at the Grand.
Speaker 1: Final, five million dollars, million dollars, how much you think Tina Arenas getting, she'll be to join it for chains.
Speaker 3: Actually Tina will be paying the AFLA Tina or the forknd of Chips.
Speaker 1: I love Tina Rena.
Speaker 6: I hadn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you.
Speaker 5: But on Saturday, I'm going to a Katie Ferry and Tina Arena conson and then there's some men running around in short shorts.
Speaker 3: After Tina's going to wonder why all this money starts appearing in her bank account this morning. I'm like, oh, people are playing my song.
Speaker 1: Against No one's even confirmed if it is Tina Arena.
Speaker 3: No, we're just running.
Speaker 1: We know that it's a scorpio and she's Australian.
Speaker 3: We'd be very disappointed when Key.
Speaker 5: Webster's so we're putting our money onto NRL.
Speaker 3: We are live from Brumanity. It is our Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 1: It is just Nicky Webster to the NRL, hanging from a wife.
Speaker 3: Jesus seven past six, will check your runner work lads, did us next and nover? Live from Brewmanity in South Melbourne. This is a ripping spot. Good brown, Jason, I know, Good morning Melbourne. People starting to arrive early. Some people Jason over there already on the cold ones.
Speaker 1: Oh really, it's scram Final, long weekend.
Speaker 3: What I love.
Speaker 1: It's a long weekend.
Speaker 3: Now. What I love is he's got in his brother. Is it your brother? His brother's driving the work truck for him. So as a thank you, he's sending his brother texts and photos of him enjoying beers at the Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 5: What a man's in the sixth I said to Jason before Let's wait till seven, Jason, Jason didn't wait till seven?
Speaker 2: But why not get on your Jason?
Speaker 1: Why not scram Final week.
Speaker 3: Exactly, huge weekend in Melbourne, favorite time of the year, an emotional sorre heading into the grand farm.
Speaker 1: Do you think about ground final week?
Speaker 5: There's always trials and tribulations coming into the Granny and there's often a heartbreak story.
Speaker 1: We hear it every year, Clint, what do you got for us?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 2: The heartbreak story this year is in red and white.
Speaker 7: The Swan's made a very tough call on their skip of Callum Mills yesterday at training. He did train, but just not well enough to satisfy the coach and the Swan's and his hamstring's okay. So rather than it be a distraction right up till Saturday afternoon, they decided to make the call and unfortunately for cal Mills, he won't be playing, which is as captain or co captain is.
Speaker 2: A heartbreak story.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, that you're right.
Speaker 2: There's always one question.
Speaker 1: There is always a story like that.
Speaker 2: Does he still get no?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, If you don't play, you don't get the medal?
Speaker 7: So if he was sub yes, right, they've actually introduced a new medal this year, called the Ron Barrassy Medal for the winning captain or captain unfortunately is captain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 7: Remember that iconic moment with Bob Murphy many years ago. Yeah, the Bulldogs with the Bulldogs won one. That was so the Bulldogs. He hurt his knee.
Speaker 1: Someone gave him their medal, didn't they?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Someone Quinn are esteemed football journalist. Who was it.
Speaker 2: Who gave Bob Murphy the medal?
Speaker 3: Well, I know you're the sports guy.
Speaker 1: The coach.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Bevo, was it?
Speaker 1: Was it the coach? Well for knowing that, Okay, you don't.
Speaker 3: We did that on the news at night. Was it apparently?
Speaker 1: Apparently? Apparently it was the coach.
Speaker 7: Hang on, it's still still it's like the monkey playing them.
Speaker 1: I it was many years ago. He's very old his memory.
Speaker 5: Anyway, We'll wait and see what happens this weekend. If the Swaneys will get the win. Now, Clint, you said just before you think the Swaneys are going to win by how much?
Speaker 2: I reckon it'll be a blowout. Now, I reckon this news is going to red.
Speaker 7: I just think that the lines have spent a lot of tickets getting their emotionally physically.
Speaker 1: They've had two massive games coming, but also.
Speaker 3: They were burnt from last year. That would be a drive to get into a grand.
Speaker 5: And Luckie Neil has one of the great black eyes I've ever seen, and I'm sure that'll help him get across the life.
Speaker 3: A look, we are lying from bru Mannady this morning. How's me, mister Sport. I'm going to the basketball tonight?
Speaker 1: What what basketball?
Speaker 2: I hope they put you up on the.
Speaker 1: Big Okay, mister Sport. Who's playing tonight in the basketball?
Speaker 3: They're going to the Phoenix versus Melbourne United.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite player?
Speaker 3: Steven?
Speaker 7: I told you Mitch Creek. Just say Mitch Creek, Mitch Stephen Creek.
Speaker 1: Mister Sport over here, I'm.
Speaker 3: Coming till like a dog. Jason Lawrence, all right, sorry, I'll tell you. This is the best time of year in Melbourne, isn't it.
Speaker 5: We've got Grand Final weekend. You're off to the basketball tonight. Spring racing Carnival is around the corner, the sunny shining with blue skies.
Speaker 1: I mean, Melbourn doesn't get an better than this, does it?
Speaker 2: Jason?
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't. We've got the lovely Fiona join us on stage this morning.
Speaker 5: Morning Fee in your Swaney's scarf.
Speaker 1: You're feeling confident this weekend.
Speaker 6: It's very now.
Speaker 3: Fiona is a bit of a loose unit.
Speaker 5: Got she looks like a No, I actually disagree. I don't think Fiona does look like a loose unit. I think you look immaculate and like you would never get loose.
Speaker 2: Looks at this eving a little bit?
Speaker 1: Who's right?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 1: Boys or me?
Speaker 3: Ten seconds before we went to she goes almost got a tattoo on Father's Day on my arse.
Speaker 12: No, I didn't Fiona when I said I would get one if the swan's wing, you're getting one on my bottom on your beauty?
Speaker 1: Well okay, I did not expect that from you. Only if they win on your buttock on the left, check right, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Haven't thought that through a beautiful swan.
Speaker 1: What is the tattoo going to be? Of the swans? A premiere is tattoo.
Speaker 3: On your I've got a way you could be the aid.
Speaker 2: On the cheek on the cheek.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, didn't expect that from you.
Speaker 3: Here's the packet, your son, Sam is we've actually got a tattoo artist down here this morning with the owner and Sam is actually going to get a twenty twenty fourth one's premiership tattoo. Who is her son? My son before? Where is he just over there? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's definitely going to get one on.
Speaker 7: They're not yet matching tattoos with.
Speaker 1: With your mom.
Speaker 3: Cute.
Speaker 1: Get your cheeks out, guys, it's a family affair.
Speaker 3: Where do you wanted to get the tattoo back?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 12: I think by.
Speaker 5: On the thigh yet because you don't say that unless he's in his speed o correct.
Speaker 3: All right now listen, we'll get to the tats a little bit.
Speaker 1: Looks like a speedo guy.
Speaker 2: Sam, here's the guy.
Speaker 3: Do you like a day out at the race?
Speaker 12: I love the dirt the races that does not see just like to day out by the same.
Speaker 3: All Sports Bet Corfield Cup Carnival October twelve to nineteen. Immerse yourself in Spring Racing Spectacle. It's happening and tickets are from fifty bucks. You can book now at ticket Tech. How this game works. It is called horse or Today. Lauren's going to give you the name.
Speaker 5: She'll know because you know what it is today. Is it a horse or Is it a cocktail?
Speaker 3: Are you ready for the name?
Speaker 1: All right? Fi owner? Is this a horse or a cocktail? Clover Club?
Speaker 3: Think about it? Clover Club, Clover Club coming down the outside? How can I just grab our two Clover clubs?
Speaker 12: I think it might be a cock t.
Speaker 1: Off to the core film car.
Speaker 3: Two VIP tickets worth over five hundred and fifty bucks a pop.
Speaker 8: You guys are awesome.
Speaker 1: Are you going to take your son or someone else?
Speaker 12: Maybe my husband?
Speaker 1: It's his birthday today? Is he getting it and celebrations?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 1: Well done?
Speaker 13: Thanks?
Speaker 3: Grand Final prediction? Who's going to win him?
Speaker 12: By oneies?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 1: Fans are confident?
Speaker 3: Wow, we are live from Brumanady this morning. This is the home of a Melbourne legend.
Speaker 7: David Neats NITA three hundred gamer, life member of the AFL, former Melbourne captain, also played in a Grand final didn't go our way, but let's not bring that up last week.
Speaker 5: He played in three grand finals when we were in a mixed Nepal team together, won a few of those.
Speaker 2: Triple premiership winning member of.
Speaker 5: The Wags the Wags Netball club and David ask him what his highlight was played for Melbourne Demons.
Speaker 1: Played for the Wags Netball Club.
Speaker 3: Next what the answer will be? Joined us on stage next to our grand final breakfast here on over. Good morning Melbourne. Let's say Hillary to our first guest.
Speaker 14: Our next guest is the gracious the host of the fine establishment that we're broadcasting from today. He's a legend of the Melbourne Demons players.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the show. David Nicks.
Speaker 15: Yeah, everyone, what a great morning for it.
Speaker 1: What a great morning. This is your brewery, it sure is. Are you live in the dream?
Speaker 15: But I thought, what can you do after a lifetime playing footy? You just got to open a brewery, don't you?
Speaker 1: And then why not?
Speaker 6: You know what could? What else can a man Mont?
Speaker 5: That's a very conscious brewery though, because Brumanity works very closely with Fight, we.
Speaker 6: Do we do.
Speaker 15: That's you started Credit to Beer to help raise funds for Fighting and Day so over the June. That was twenty fifteen when Neil first started fundraising. Deal's gone on to raise something like a hundred million or something crazy like that, and through a whole lot of different partnerships with our hospitality establishments around Melbourne. We do a bit of work with Coles as well. We've probably raised now just over one point seven million dollars with all of our partner it's just been enormous and then it's yeah, it's eventually led to this, which we opened a few months in.
Speaker 2: Melbourne Pass players. There are a bunch of degenerates.
Speaker 1: A bunch of loose units.
Speaker 2: They do you get them all in here?
Speaker 7: Is it like a reunion for a permanent reunion spot for Melbourne players.
Speaker 15: It's a great spot for you and you've actually got a good timing. We've got Wayne Moose HEMWLD. I'm not sure if he remembers him. He's an ex Melbourne and X Sydney player. He's bringing about thirty X Sydney players here tomorrow, so that'll be just just a little bit of a comparison between Melbourne and Sydney guys.
Speaker 6: We might have been get a few demons in as well.
Speaker 3: Speaking of tomorrow, I just saw a look like an oil tanker rolling up out the front, but it's actually full of champagne stops out for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I've heard my mum Liz is now need you know my mum? Is it true?
Speaker 5: Liz has been on the text to you saying she's coming down tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Law text you direct.
Speaker 15: She goes direct and she tells me exactly what she knows and what she wants. That's what ext TH's artillery in the Champagne cabinet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I steer clear.
Speaker 5: We don't want to like not promote your business here, but if Liz is coming down, I would steer clear of the whole suburb of South Melbourne tomorrow.
Speaker 1: She loves Grand.
Speaker 2: Finally, Nita, Grand Final Day two thousand.
Speaker 7: I know I didn't pan out the way that we as Melbourne people would have liked.
Speaker 2: But what was the whole experience?
Speaker 7: Well, they went down by ten goals, but the result aside, what's the whole experience like? Because Melbourne as a city does Grand Final week and day like no other.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Look, look the experience was fantastic in terms of the build up and you know, shame by one and won the Brown Law medal leading into the game, so that was exciting. And then you deal with the emotions of thinking, oh, I'm gonna be the best on ground, I'm gonna win a Norm Smith and kick goals all then you think, oh, but what if I don't go really badly and embarrass myself on the biggest stage, so dealing with those emotions is a really interesting experience to go through. And then running out onto the ground was amazing with one hundred thousand people all cheering and full of hope and anticipation, and then it's clear nose pretty quickly after that.
Speaker 6: For the Dems, it.
Speaker 15: All fell apart and we were commiserating pretty early.
Speaker 3: It is to make your Grand Final, it's huge two days out from the big day. What would be going through the players' minds today.
Speaker 15: I think they'll be just trying to relax, trying to get themselves in there in their zone, you know, trying to make the week as normal as they possibly can, although it's not that normal. I guess these guys have got the advantage that they've been in the Grand Final over the last two years themselves, so they've been through the experience.
Speaker 6: Did you all better for it?
Speaker 3: Do you have a weird little tradition you do on the morning of games?
Speaker 1: We're superstitious.
Speaker 15: I did have not that superstitions, but I did eat the same breakfast pretty much every morning was breakfast Champion's not that exciting.
Speaker 6: It was bake beans on toast.
Speaker 1: Beans before you played.
Speaker 6: It put the opposition off a little bit.
Speaker 15: For some reason, the bake beans on toast worked for me and I stuck with it.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, now I know you are AFL Championship telling Jakes before that we played in many netball grand finals in our career.
Speaker 1: Is mixed Netball's.
Speaker 2: Story Street netball player.
Speaker 1: To me, Well, do you want to play against him?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Fair point, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: But the fiercest competitor was Judd. Of course she was. She was the.
Speaker 1: Competitive spirit in very competitive it was.
Speaker 5: It was very good, and your career was dramatically and tragically cut short.
Speaker 1: In the wags.
Speaker 2: A heartbreak story of mixed was.
Speaker 1: When you got Verdigo? How did he never want again?
Speaker 15: I got a little bit about a vertigame, but I know, but I never won a grand final in under teams.
Speaker 6: I don't want a grand far round.
Speaker 15: And then all of a sudden had a three paint netball team.
Speaker 3: What was the what was the opposition like? When they rock up from mixed netball on a Monday night.
Speaker 5: Absolutely cracked it because Nita was playing, I think in goal attack and Becky rolled in Chris Judd to play, and.
Speaker 7: Then and then Gary Ablett Junior wrapped up as a super been center and his opponent just went, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: You got serious?
Speaker 3: Me? Whatt's the crew from Medibank who were just you know, doing some social sport afterwards?
Speaker 6: How people get that Monday Night Netbaal.
Speaker 3: The Times before we let you go prediction for Saturday.
Speaker 15: Well we're here in South Melbourne right, so I've got to go for the Swans. But Fagan is the coach who coached me at the massive soft spot for.
Speaker 2: Who wins the Norm Smith, Oh, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna go big Joey Dannaher is going to do something special. Look at the sun shine and it's going to be a great day for the big boys, clip.
Speaker 3: Saying Fagan's got a bit of a temper on him, a bit of a temper.
Speaker 15: The Mold Matter reporter He's pretty No, he's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Not not stuck.
Speaker 7: It does get stuck into reporters at media conference. Everyone does what a stupid question?
Speaker 5: Hey, just before we let you go, Dave, one of our great mates and one of your great mates, Brad Green has he has stepped into the boots at the Melbourne footy class as the president.
Speaker 6: He is the prayers at the Melbourn top Now.
Speaker 5: Is he concerned that he's going to get calls from one Clint stand Away every week trying to get tickets to the president's lunch. He's spoken to him about that because I think that's probably his biggest concern in.
Speaker 15: That he's had to put a limit on the request, caving in from Clinton since he's got the top top job.
Speaker 6: But no, good on him, good on him.
Speaker 15: Cake Roff is obviously stood aside, and Clint's in there for an interim. Clinton too many jobs there all, and he'll do a grand.
Speaker 3: Imagine you on the board.
Speaker 6: Great a been emotional.
Speaker 2: I would say there'll be treasurer.
Speaker 3: No so much for having here, mate, You've got a cracking venue. Brumanity is the spot to come and watch the footy. Just spend a nice, cheeky little Friday or Saturday Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 5: Footy ends this weekend and then it's what races and Christmas party see crowning.
Speaker 15: Yes, thank you guys for your supporting here, get down here for spring and that's a ripping spot.
Speaker 3: Well done, debates Johnny Us on the air. It is just gone three past seven. We are live from Brumanady this morning.
Speaker 2: Well, what's happened. I'm just watching have got those eggs?
Speaker 3: Just watching Bigs Bacon, Big j one of our listeners having a dn M with Eddie maguire and big look on Eddie's face like I should have packed the taser.
Speaker 5: I reckon Eddie's met all these kinds of footy fans. He's posing for a photo, Big Jay. There's no camera, Big Radio Brother.
Speaker 3: Eddie McGuire can joined us him on the air very soon. We are lighting in the minds from We got a whole bunch of special guests joining us and we are gearing up and counting down to Grand Final weekend.
Speaker 5: It is one of the great weekends in Melbourne Jays. You can feel the energy in the air and up here at Brumanity there are some very excited footy fans.
Speaker 3: Well here's the thing. No, you know, this is the time of year where you show you commitment for the team. So we have brought in team from Joe Joe po MBC tattoos. You can check them out online Joe po MBC.
Speaker 1: Oh you can hear. Oh gosh, I was wondering what that noise was. Turn it off the tattoo?
Speaker 3: Oh right, okay, so we.
Speaker 1: Are elector tooth brushbacks there.
Speaker 3: It is something from home. We are handing out premiership there.
Speaker 1: You haven't even had a mimosa.
Speaker 3: Chattoos this morning? How committed are you? Well, we've got Sam who's a Swornys fan. Morning Sam, here you going?
Speaker 1: Sam?
Speaker 3: How long have you go for the Swanns all your life? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Since I was favorite player? Oh good goods?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Favorite?
Speaker 3: What do you reckon they'll win by on Saturday twenty three? Oh? Confident?
Speaker 5: Well, he must be confident because he's come down to get a premiership tattoo before they've won the premiership.
Speaker 1: So you must be feeling confidence where there?
Speaker 2: What region are you? Are you thinking just one the thigh?
Speaker 5: On the thigh? We can't convince you to get it on the not on the buttck?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Sam?
Speaker 3: Okay Sam, you are going to be going off to the tattoo chair and then flying the flag for the Lions.
Speaker 2: So what they're getting premier is twenty twenty four before the.
Speaker 3: Game, before the game. That's confidence.
Speaker 1: Well, another idiot is that's right now?
Speaker 5: You must be feeling confident as a Lions fan if you're getting a premiership tattoo.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I tried to avoid everything last year when we made the Grand Final.
Speaker 6: Yeah, locked out all the noise.
Speaker 16: But I'm kind of I feel like I'm embracing it this year and hopefully that works better.
Speaker 3: So you're a Melbourne boy yep, right?
Speaker 6: Okay, so old fitz Roy, I suppose right.
Speaker 1: So who's your favorite player all.
Speaker 6: Time or in the team at the moment? Bit of both?
Speaker 3: All time?
Speaker 6: John Brown?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's coming down here.
Speaker 16: In the current team, Ryan Leicester is a gem, probably an unsung hero.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's your prediction for Saturday? The Lions are holding up the Premiership Cup?
Speaker 1: What's the score?
Speaker 16: The stress was nice because we won on Saturday night, So hopefully another close one?
Speaker 6: Ten points?
Speaker 1: I said ten points.
Speaker 3: And there's an owen Lions. Will you be going the noose for the tatoo region or I will not?
Speaker 1: Okay, body part? Do you have any other? Are you a clean skin or have you got other tattoo?
Speaker 16: No, I've got other tattoos. I've got a shoulder piece as well.
Speaker 5: Shoulder piece that's very demure class.
Speaker 1: What's on your shoulder piece?
Speaker 6: It is actually a lion?
Speaker 1: Finally, so where are you going to get today's peace?
Speaker 16: I haven't quite worked that one out of the shoulder. Yeah, maybe the other shoulder, the forehead. Maybe go out for oscar Ma and.
Speaker 1: Off we strapped a scam.
Speaker 3: You guys head off to the tattoo table. Good luck to both of you on Saturday.
Speaker 1: We'll see shortly with pieces.
Speaker 3: Someone's going to be rocking a legendary tattoo Saturday night. And the other bloke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, no, we could go wrong. I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: On the other side of this, Eddie McGuire is in the house. He will be joining us. Let's take you back to twenty twenty two Grand Final. This man was the pre match entertainment, Oh Robbie. No one looked better in a pink suit than mister Robbie Williams. This is let me entertain you alive from Brumanity. It is Jason Lauren. This is our Grand Final breakfast on over one hundred. The cup has arrived, still in the rounds.
Speaker 5: Rolled in with the Premiership Cup. That is hot property. Who will be holding that up on the weekend?
Speaker 3: Touch the cup if you know everyone's getting photos with it this morning. We've got one of those little touching it. We've got one of those little chains that they have a combank. It's really the pens.
Speaker 2: It's bad luck.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: If you're playing the Grand Final.
Speaker 5: Guest watching the cover, look around, do you think any of these people playing isn't?
Speaker 3: What about our next guest, Let's say hello to this man.
Speaker 14: Our next guest is the former president of the Collingwood Football Club and now a footy expert on Channel Night.
Speaker 17: Eddie McGuire, Hello, guys, I like that. Now I'm a new guy on Channel ninety's.
Speaker 18: Now, can I just say once in time and gave you you invite me on here and you guys are fantastic, and can I say congratulations on a premiership here for you guys, everybody give me a round of applause, dominating them ratings. I come in here, I have a beautiful cup of coffee and I sit down and look around.
Speaker 17: You guys are going great.
Speaker 3: And I look up.
Speaker 18: The first person I see with a Premiership cup in his hand is Josh Kennedy of the West Coast Eagles. The last time he did that is when he snatched it away from me in twenty eighteen and the Matt Mighty Magpies.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 17: It was a block. It was a free kick, I can tell you.
Speaker 18: And he keep one from the boundary line and I've got over it.
Speaker 17: It does it sting. I'll tell you what happens when you lose a Grand Final.
Speaker 10: You don't.
Speaker 18: It's not a disappointment. You actually lose a part of your soul. It never comes back. And I'm being serious about it. When you're in there, this is why you know. It's great having all the fun of it. But when you're involved, Clint just saying before you touch the cup, no you don't. If you're involved, you don't want to bring anything, don't want to bring any beds, usual anywhere along the place. But yet when like I still I still look at the ceiling at night and think about the two thousand and two last quarter when that anything in Rockers goal that wasn't paid in things like us, it comes and it goes. And now that's Jonathan Brown's premiership, that's just Kennedy's premiership and it's.
Speaker 1: Not talking to bits.
Speaker 5: Yesterday and he was saying to get over losing a premiership, you've got to win one.
Speaker 1: That's the only way to heal the word.
Speaker 17: Yes twenty ten, well we did it. The hard way. We had to play two grand finals to win one.
Speaker 18: The drawer, so that, oh my god, the draw Do.
Speaker 2: You contemplate getting a premiership tattoo?
Speaker 18: Now, I came from broad Meadows, where you actually got tattooed at your baptism.
Speaker 3: I've actually clean skins out.
Speaker 17: Well, not the barista type line cut here across your front.
Speaker 18: Were beyond prison tattoos. That's how you cut into into the night clubs. You had to have one. But no, I'm not, No, I'm actually not a tattoo sort of that's my on the other sort.
Speaker 3: Of, yeah, I'm the same. I don't think i'd look good with the sleeve in a nursing home at ninety two.
Speaker 17: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think it looks good with the sleeve now, no, fair point.
Speaker 17: Fair, that's but good luck to everyone who does.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 18: All started in nine ninety when the Pies won and broke the thirty two year draft.
Speaker 1: Of course college started, of course.
Speaker 18: That was when we ride it and actually the city down after we went in ninety.
Speaker 3: It was fantastic, I say to my boys, because my boys have only recently gotten a footing in their Pies fans.
Speaker 17: Oh beautiful, I know and get them down.
Speaker 3: I look after exactly and after a win last year, right to sit them down and go guys, you can't just walk around.
Speaker 1: You know, it doesn't happen everything.
Speaker 3: You need to appreciate this because your mates at school, you know, their dads would never even experience a graph exactly.
Speaker 18: Tell them they've still got two days of it. We're still the reigning premier.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, supporter, it is going.
Speaker 5: It is a great week in Melbourne, grain a week the atmosphere, even though there's no Melbourne teams and that's stinging a little bit more were going south Melbourne fixed.
Speaker 18: To It doesn't matter if it's for me unless your team's in it. I mean i'd rather have Brisbane and the Swans in the car exactly.
Speaker 7: It's Victorians, that's what we want to say.
Speaker 18: My moment they stopped complaining about everything as well, so that'd be a double.
Speaker 3: We really hate the Blues, don't we help?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, if it's not you, if it's a bit like Collingwood.
Speaker 18: I've got a soft spot for Carton, I really do. It's a quarry out the back of you know what you've got when you've got a lesson and supporter and a cart and supporter up to the neck in concrete.
Speaker 17: Not enough concrete.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the final siren on Saturday. Who wins.
Speaker 18: Look at the moment, if you go with your head, you say the Sydney Swans, where they have been the top team all year. They've played beautifully and they've had the perfect run, they've had the breaks, they've got themselves right. Callum Mills isn't playing obviously, which I think is a good thing for them to do, to declare that early distraction, that sub diffusion.
Speaker 17: He's got the hamstring.
Speaker 18: Twenty one days hamstring on your best day, so don't bring him in early and hope.
Speaker 17: But having said that, there's something about Chris Fagan at the moment.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 18: A lot of time with Chris this year and midyear he was just about ready to snatch it. All the injuries, all the dramas around him. He was so down. But what he's been able to do is to manufacture a game plan around.
Speaker 17: What he's got.
Speaker 18: And I just felt last night Dame Zorka was in on Footy Classified and they said they learned from last year. They were rushing last year, so they've come down early.
Speaker 5: Are they and everybody they got it yesterday line?
Speaker 18: But they they're on the shows they tonight, Harris Andrews is going to be on our show that we're doing it to seventy channel nine, The My Room Show. But they're saying, right, okay, we've been here before. Let's be cool, let's not blush it, let's not do it. We know what we need to do. So they've got a good.
Speaker 3: Feel say the line to get up because what you said before, the only way to get over a Grand Final loss is winning one. I thought they'd be driven from last year.
Speaker 7: Well this one's lost it the year before that, So you could say everyone's driven tonight My Room.
Speaker 2: Tellson you're hosting IRA and I will be there as well.
Speaker 17: Very much so.
Speaker 18: But how about this when you open when you put the television channel line to night at seven thirty and you see walking onto the stage Marcus BoNT and Pelli the Bond who was of course the players.
Speaker 1: Was he ripped off in the brown Low.
Speaker 18: They should have got more votes, but he but you have a look at what crips Bond and Pelly and dekos War amazing. So I've got the Coaches Award winner, the Players Award winner, and the Umpires and Award winner. The biggest names in football.
Speaker 3: Codye.
Speaker 18: Waiton's going to be Cody Simpson will be singing tonight. So it's a bit of an all singing or dance.
Speaker 7: You're giving away a car, giving away a car, yet you coming on to get you on that.
Speaker 3: I'm staying right here today, Mane. I'm not leaving. I'll be watching from here.
Speaker 5: He just on the brownlow quickly because there was a lot of people saying it needs an overhaul. Some of these great players didn't get the votes they deserve.
Speaker 1: Do you think it should stay how it is.
Speaker 2: Spoke to raise us are?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Look if you if you if you want to have if you've got to if you've got a leopard with spots and you wanted to have stripes by a tiger, yeah, right. So what I'm saying is it's the umpires award. It's unique in that regard, so let the umpires do it. Everyone's going to deserve.
Speaker 1: Having said the stat sheet the games.
Speaker 18: That doesn't make any difference because all that will do is make the midfielders get more.
Speaker 6: Studded.
Speaker 17: Well, but there you look along the way.
Speaker 18: But you ever look at the lou Richards Medal where the guys on a Sunday footy show, I've got all the.
Speaker 17: Stats, they go back through the reviews, they do everything.
Speaker 18: Who won it, Patrick Cripps from Nick Davis, so it's it doesn't matter a mix it in. The biller comes out the same way. There's been plenty of great players over the years. You name basically the best players the last fifty years, and most of them haven't won a Brown Law Medal Richards, but Lee Matthews, E. J. Whitten, John Nichols back in the old days. You know Wayne Carey, Jonathan Brown, Josh Kennedy or the Peter Deacos, all the great It's an umpire's award, just leaving for what it is the other awards.
Speaker 3: The medical, the medal could be bigger.
Speaker 1: Tradition. If you want a leopard with stripes by a tiger.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but you know the great Eddie, you know the.
Speaker 18: Thing that you've seen over the years, the Grand Final Medelion just with the size of a two by bit as well, and now they've got bigger. But the Charles Brownlow Trophy as it was actually called, that's actually what it's called. The Charles Brownlow Trophy goes because a hundred years ago when Edward Cargi Greaves won the first one back.
Speaker 5: Gree great to long Man was long Man. We're talking footy, but bet Judd thinks you should be the mayor of Melbourne, as you said, premier or the Premier of Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Going to get rid of ja.
Speaker 1: We're going to be the premier.
Speaker 18: The only premier in Melbourne I want the next twelve months is Collingwood.
Speaker 17: The only one now. I can't take the pay cut, so.
Speaker 3: I enjoy Saturday and we're premier? Is in the next two days going hang on?
Speaker 18: You never know, they might be lightning, they might have to cancel the game. I'm still holding out for another year of it.
Speaker 5: Tonight on the My Room Footy Show Spectacular Telethon.
Speaker 1: It's got more names.
Speaker 5: That show tonight than anything I've ever heard. It's going to be a great show. What time on Channel nine.
Speaker 18: Seven thirty good Children's for the kiddies. I'm gonna have great things and some big surprises.
Speaker 17: Billy's got to do the wheel? Where's the will on the box?
Speaker 3: Tonight we are alive from our grand Final Breakfast. This is nover.
Speaker 14: Introducing our next guest. He's a legend of the West Coast Eagles. He's also the Premiere Ship Cup Ambassador.
Speaker 3: Josh Kennedy. Ah, good morning Melbourne. We are life from Brumannity. It is our Grand Final breakfast. Josh, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: How is We're great? How a week for you?
Speaker 3: It's got some important luggage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know you actually have to do. What's your role?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 19: So I'm taking this around to different events or been to schools in Perth which has been fantastic. The Cup hasn't been back since twenty twenty one, so I had it around the Perth area. It's been to Alice Springs, Catherine and ho in t Queensland, New South Wales, back in Melbourne.
Speaker 6: And it's just been going.
Speaker 2: Does it bring back memories?
Speaker 6: It does.
Speaker 19: It's I got the call from Engineering to you ask if I wanted to do it, and I never thought I would be able to hold a Premiership Cup on the mcg ever again and to be able to walk this out and hand it over to the two club representatives.
Speaker 2: Do you get to pour a beer into it and have a have a swig?
Speaker 6: I haven't yet, as much as I love to when.
Speaker 5: You win a premiership and you get so the boys win, you go home or you go out that night and you take the cup.
Speaker 1: The Premiership Cup sees a few things.
Speaker 6: It does seem where did.
Speaker 1: Yours end up?
Speaker 5: Was there a wild spot that the West Coast Premiership Cup ended up at some point?
Speaker 6: No, not so much.
Speaker 19: It kind of was just with the boys the whole time, and I think once it got late at night the club put it back and chucked it straight back in the box.
Speaker 6: But you don't want to. It's gone around to a few of the boys' houses and things.
Speaker 3: Like want trying to swap it for a free vocal lilimb so in the morning.
Speaker 7: Do you remember how awful that twenty one Melbourne Premiership Cup smell.
Speaker 3: Studio it is? Yeah? I was blind.
Speaker 1: It's stunk.
Speaker 6: Yes, there is a there's a fair bit of a wafted to it.
Speaker 1: It's a waft of championships, not one that's a fresh ship.
Speaker 3: JK.
Speaker 7: Who's the best AFL footballer to come out of Northampton?
Speaker 4: Oh? Well?
Speaker 7: Now by background, Patrick Crips also from a small country town in West.
Speaker 19: We've had eleven come out of there, so there's a few. Yeah, Andrew Lockyer, Daniel Cheek, Paul Hazerby, Patrick Crips, Jamie Cripps, Leam Anthony, myself, Harry Taylor, Wow, Brin Teakle Julia, team in the water lead good, but we might lead.
Speaker 5: Boys, Josh A few sleeps to the Grand Final. Who do you think winsning?
Speaker 19: It's a tough one. It's going to be absolute cracking. My head's saying Sydney. But Brisbane the last few weeks been down and out in the way they play. Come back, got some resilience, that's what you want. The Grand Final and yeah, both been in losing grand finals, so I think it's going to be absolute cracked. But my head is just, yeah, going towards Sydney.
Speaker 7: Sydney nice bumping into Eddie McGuire, decendu sort of it was in a little bit, especially when you're holding a cuss.
Speaker 3: Remember when.
Speaker 1: Those wounds are still raw.
Speaker 3: Our twenty five year old gen Z producer ask me who the guy was in.
Speaker 17: The suit about Eddie?
Speaker 1: She's not from here, but I.
Speaker 3: Tell you what.
Speaker 19: After winning that Grand Final and being down in the change rooms, Eddie McGuire coming in and shaking Iryn's hand was one of the most unbelievablements. I reckon, I've seen she was down in the change rooms. He shook everyone's hand and yeah it's congratulations.
Speaker 6: Isn't that true?
Speaker 13: Sports?
Speaker 3: We love forty Josh, thanks so much for coming down this morning, mate, and enjoy that moment on Saturday, I will thank you. Round of applause from number one hundred. It is our Grand Final breakfast this morning. Son is out looking good.
Speaker 1: To be honest, the sun's not it was out before sun's gone.
Speaker 5: It is a little fresh, but that doesn't stop people in Melbourne coming.
Speaker 7: Out, Bacon going down, well amos and bricky beers.
Speaker 1: That's how we do it on a Thursday morning.
Speaker 3: This crowd leaving at night.
Speaker 2: I think everyone the public holiday tomorrow.
Speaker 5: It's been a great morning so far, but it is going to get better. We've got Jonathan Brown joining us Lion. We just had the Premiership cuppy Katie Perry shortly.
Speaker 3: Mike Brady, Oh yeah, this is the moment I love.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He did this last year at the Grand Final breakfast. Up there. I thought it was a song. Do you know what?
Speaker 2: We might have squeezed another song out of.
Speaker 1: Him as well, have we? It's a busy week.
Speaker 2: I've been making some inquiry.
Speaker 1: Is he going to do Tina Arena's chain?
Speaker 6: I think he might be doing change.
Speaker 5: She might be joining Katie Perry on Grant Final day. Actually, Andrew Dillon, the CEO of the AFL, will be here shortly. All the hard hitting questions about whether it is Patty Newton or Tina Arena coming out on.
Speaker 3: This is what we need to do because, yeah, we draw Katy Perry about it yesterday she didn't break and.
Speaker 5: She's performing with an Australian star who's a scorpio, which did not help us at all.
Speaker 3: When Andrew Dyllon joins us, we just need to come out of the gates. Going spoke to Katie about the performance with Tina. Yeah, she's excited. See what he says.
Speaker 2: All right, Entapman, he's a very smart man.
Speaker 1: He's smarter than New Jays. I'll give you the lop tip.
Speaker 3: Pure Maybe I'll ask his wife, she'll tell me. Andrew Dyllon going to be joining us a little bit later on after Amanda's leg. This morning, we are alive from brue Mannady five K. Question coming up. We're going to check you run the work, lads, in years next. Hey, guys still to come this morning Katie Perry, Andrew Dillon, the CEO of the AFL, Jonathan Brown, the Great Man is going to be joining us and crowd. The crowd is tucking into a bit of break in, some cold.
Speaker 1: Ones, hot pies, cold bees, and then.
Speaker 3: At eight o'clock this morning, this man takes to the mic to perform Pike Brady.
Speaker 1: Mike Brady has just walked in.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't be ground fine a week without an up there because Ailey would He.
Speaker 2: Is a busy man.
Speaker 3: Absolutely fool. How's this right? We've we've set up at tattoo table this morning just to see how confident people would be about their team winning. We spoke to two guys earlier, Dyson and Sam, who were going to get Swan's and Lines premiership twenty twenty four tattoos.
Speaker 5: I believe there's a lineup of people that now want premiership tattoo there is before the.
Speaker 1: Grand Final has even been played. Run and one.
Speaker 3: Gemma is currently on the tattoo table. Jim, can you hear us? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you you? Guys?
Speaker 3: Hello? What are you getting currently tattooed?
Speaker 8: Again?
Speaker 1: The Sydneys One's Premiership tatoo?
Speaker 3: Where are we?
Speaker 2: Where are we getting it the back.
Speaker 1: Of the arm?
Speaker 5: I thought you were going to say, in the back of the arm. We still haven't got any takers getting it under.
Speaker 3: What do you think the score is going to be on Saturday?
Speaker 1: Hoping it's better than last time they were in the Grand Final? So a wins win, they'll take it.
Speaker 2: You a clean skin before?
Speaker 1: Is it hurting?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 6: One mountain?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 1: Out of ten you i'thing to go to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Out of ten you should know? What about the pain inflicted by a tattoo?
Speaker 3: Have you got a couple of hidden ones? No? I don't.
Speaker 5: Well, I've got two.
Speaker 1: Very public ones, not very public.
Speaker 3: We don't care about those ones.
Speaker 5: And then of the others, I've got the one with the boy I met in Scotland matches.
Speaker 1: This will never be revealed.
Speaker 2: Were said on the body, she's got some bag pops, not on the giv It.
Speaker 3: Wasn't like a tag situation.
Speaker 5: I was here, I was young and wild and Freeklin let the girl live once upon tracked with the usual every day.
Speaker 1: I used to have a life, I.
Speaker 3: Used to live living, But that's not as perky as easter. Jason hey, coming up next five K questions. Someone here has playing for five grand next on nov across Melbourne. Good morning, this is nob one hundred. It is our Grand Final breakfast. We are alive from Rumanity here in South Melbourne. This is a cracking spot.
Speaker 1: It is a great spot. It's a little chilly now this morning.
Speaker 5: We have blue skies before, but never thought the blue skies are coming back out for Grand Final day.
Speaker 3: You know, this whole roof retractable. And then they've got like a container bar on the actual ship container ship path and then.
Speaker 1: There's like the brewery downstairs and the bar downstairs.
Speaker 5: Great spot for money, fun little rooms in this joint live from brew Manniting.
Speaker 3: Make sure you hit this place up over Grand Final weekend. Guys, the Great Jonathan Brown going to be joining us in minutes on nover. But first they let's do this.
Speaker 10: One question five thousand dollars.
Speaker 11: This Yez is Geez and Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Five thousand dollar question. All right, Playing for five thousand dollars this morning is little Leo. Who's that's your he's your nephew, Uncle Clint's good for the money. You don't need to win the five K do.
Speaker 1: You break for the Dems.
Speaker 7: Someone's going he's off the bandwagon, he's doubled further down the ladder.
Speaker 3: Hey, we've got Dana with us this morning.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, birthday, Dna.
Speaker 3: You get your mic on Happy birthday, Dina.
Speaker 1: Twenty four today, Yes, twenty four.
Speaker 3: Remember those days, Lauren.
Speaker 1: No, actually that was a long time ago. That was back when I was getting tattoos. Jason.
Speaker 5: Hey, Dana, Now you were telling me before your mum won tickets to our Grand Final breakfast this morning. She was on holidays and you made her wake up at six am to try and win them.
Speaker 6: Is that right?
Speaker 1: I did well.
Speaker 20: I was on night shift and I'm a nurse and I was at the back and I was like, I hope no patience buzz because I was listening. I had a headphone in while I was handing over, and I said to Mom, you have to know.
Speaker 3: Jenny's in her bed hitting the button for more FHEE and You're like it might be a second. I'm just trying to win your tickets to please.
Speaker 20: So I was driving home and I was trying my best and I said I couldn't get through.
Speaker 1: And I said to God.
Speaker 20: After the song, I was like, if I har mum on the radio like I'm going to die, and then yeah, I heard Joe from Fort malven I had her screaming, and I was like, we got a screamer.
Speaker 3: Yes, a screamer.
Speaker 1: Your mum looks more like your sister. You two look like sisters.
Speaker 2: Looks like that? Okay is it screen?
Speaker 3: Now? You are playing for five thousand dollars this morning. Chose to go the five K question.
Speaker 5: Now, we don't often do these live because it's almost like phoning a friend because there's what another hundred people here.
Speaker 1: Don't help her out. No, you will get answered three seconds and help her out.
Speaker 3: To answer the question. If you don't know, yes, yes, are you ready for your five thousand dollars question? I'm ready, Dana, twenty four years old today, five thousand dollars, No pressure, Here comes your five K question.
Speaker 5: Who won the two thousand and five AFL Premiership.
Speaker 1: Three two Sydney.
Speaker 5: Th feeding guess they defeated West Coast by four points.
Speaker 1: It injured the sound, so bake.
Speaker 3: I love you so much, love you because we gave.
Speaker 5: You a morning congratulations five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: You're a nurse. Our nurses work so hard I'm so happy you won that money. Thank you so much.
Speaker 20: Guy.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what now.
Speaker 1: We said Mum was a screamer? Did Mom scam.
Speaker 2: Picked it a screamer?
Speaker 3: Five thousand dollars going to day in a happy.
Speaker 5: Birthday your adulations? Can this morning's do it again on Saturday?
Speaker 1: That is the big question, Jason.
Speaker 3: Well, i'll tell you what. We're going to be joined by a Lions legend. He is returning to Nova and he's on the air with us at our Grand Final breakfast. Next I'm talking about the great Jonathan Brown is coming up Jason. Lauren Clints here as well, and so this man introducing our next guest.
Speaker 14: He's a legendary footy player from the Brisbane Line and a man very well known to Nova. Jonathan Brown.
Speaker 3: Everybody give it up for Brownie.
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm glad you put Brisbane lines legend in that primary.
Speaker 10: Brus well, well done.
Speaker 3: Brady also wanted me to congratulate you on the twenty year anniversary of losing.
Speaker 11: To Poor I know that was shocking. Actually, I had to do an appearance yesterday with Mike Williams. Yeah, Mark Williams and Stuart You and it only occurred to me the start of this week. That's an odd panel. What would I be doing a panel that only occurred to me? It's twenty years since since he lost We got our asses kick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was yesterday anniversary.
Speaker 6: That was the time.
Speaker 11: I just had to sit there and listen to these bikes banging on about how good day were, about how many punch bikes. Yeah, he got five weeks that day, five weeks. But well, Lynch, he threw twenty punches, didn't land one of them. I was through one punch, landed it and I got five weeks. They fell almost rewarded me. Josh Carly won regrant. I've said it on over plenty of times. I should have hit him, Mary.
Speaker 5: A Brownie of the Lions fans gone full muffy? Have they gone full feral?
Speaker 11: Well, not as feral as Port Adelaide supporters or Collingwood supporters, but there's plenty coming down. I was out of the airport yesterday evening and they're starting that there's a big influx of interstate travelers.
Speaker 10: It's going to be well, the flights are so cheap, cheap.
Speaker 5: A good thing is so My partners from Brisbane and a few of his mates like, we're going to come down for the Grand Final.
Speaker 1: Pauls like, great, come and stay with us, and.
Speaker 5: They said the flights are so expensive, we need to come on Wednesday and leave on Wednesday, so we're staying with.
Speaker 1: You for a week. I was like, thanks, awesome.
Speaker 11: Well, you know what my first Grand Final experience was ansid tipped over the week before the Grand Final.
Speaker 10: So we made the Grand.
Speaker 1: Final the bus from Brisboe.
Speaker 11: Not the bus we're actually as of the Wednesday before the game, we still had no flots or are planning to get us stand Paulie O'Brien wasn't dominating the airways at that stage, no private jets, so we were booked to come down on the train. I was gonna have to top and tie with Vossi in the bunk beds.
Speaker 1: That makes you sound like you're a hundred. Absolutely Brisbane to play our.
Speaker 11: First game, a first Grand Final against Thistinon in two thousand and what happened well, eventually I think it was Flight West had a spare plane because they went into liquidation as well, and they gave us a ninety seedar and they flew us in the family, our families down so we fell o rock stars on the tarmac, just rolling and that was our first experience. So good work to Virgin and Conners forgetting every run in town.
Speaker 7: This week, Hey Brownie, one of your great mates and your former coach, Lee Matthews will be presenting the cups glue the lines if they get up.
Speaker 2: Favorite lethal memory.
Speaker 11: Ah, he's a great man. The first Grand Final. We live in the age of vulnerability, don't we.
Speaker 10: Not a buzzword? I bring you a field, especially as.
Speaker 3: Males, they're canceled as a buzzword too.
Speaker 11: Yeah, canceled well, Well, Lea didn't sort of live in that world of vulnerability as we know, the tough school. But he could sense obviously, we'll nervous before we ran down the race, ninety five thousand people, a lot of anxiety amongst the plane group. You don't know what to expect. You're going into the unknown. And Lee Matthews grabs at the top of the top of the race since his boys, I don't care what happens today. I'm so proud of his because that stage you'd run sixteen in the race, So I'm so proud of what you've done to get here. I love you boys, and it was just like it melted your heart as a player. And then we went out and we were into it. You know, you float on ear for the next six day minutes. But that's the art of coaching and that's why he's such a great man and that's why we love him. And every Sunday after the Grand Final we still catch up and we have our reunion. That's and Leth starts off with putting a thousand on the bar.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 10: He doesn't know.
Speaker 1: I've set a public place so that what happens this Sunday.
Speaker 11: We always go to the pub, the Royal Derby fair Well. It's with Martin Pike's in charge. Oh Martin, and it's great. It's great pub there in future and hopefully a few hundred meters down the road the Brunswicks straight over the home of Fit Troy.
Speaker 10: That's where the players. They're receptional.
Speaker 11: But if they win the premierships couple off.
Speaker 10: So it could be a big Sunday. Hopefully the boys win.
Speaker 5: Brownie, I'm marrying a Queenslander and I'm on the Lions for the Grand Final.
Speaker 1: Good do you reckon? They can do it?
Speaker 10: Absolutely?
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 1: What do you think about how much.
Speaker 11: It's going to be a close g I think this could be a cracker. Both teams play a great brand of footy. We're not going to get too in depth about it. We'll leave that up to Brady, who's an sen operator.
Speaker 5: That's our executive producer who once worked on your old Chrissy Sam Brownie show.
Speaker 1: Who's currently sitting here working hard, having a beer.
Speaker 5: Bradie, yeahs grad final weekend.
Speaker 10: What's happened to this? What's happened to this joint?
Speaker 11: Your executive producers drinking beer halfway through a shift.
Speaker 6: That's leadership leadership right there.
Speaker 1: That's how we do it, Brownie.
Speaker 11: It's going to be a great guy. The good thing we want to go. We've got good weather, twenty three degrees Saturday. They both play a high scoring brand of football. They start team, so it should be one for the ages. I'm really looking forward to.
Speaker 5: You excited about Katie Perry.
Speaker 3: Katy Perry.
Speaker 10: I'm trying.
Speaker 11: Katy Perry went down to Mushroom Records early in the week, so I got a little surprise for he and Brady.
Speaker 3: Questions there's a rumor she's pun up an Australian female artist. Yes, Lawrence got her money on Tina Arena changed Tina Arena. Do you are you aware of who the female artist?
Speaker 10: I'm not, but I've done some work on the set list.
Speaker 11: Down there because I said, our man Brady is currently drinking beers.
Speaker 1: Adamant Brodie's got more time than well.
Speaker 11: Adamant that she wasn't playing raw, she is, she is tried. I clarified it with the girls and they said, no, your video piece is introing her and then she's going to play raw straight off.
Speaker 5: There yesterday and she told us that too.
Speaker 1: Did you not listen?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she said, I'm going to write a song quickly about Swans.
Speaker 10: It's going to be good.
Speaker 11: And then my wife's then, my beautiful wife, Kylie is in town week.
Speaker 1: She had a ladies lunch. Yes there, I came home. What time did she roll him from the ladies lunch?
Speaker 10: I heard the door sort of baying about eleven thirty.
Speaker 1: That's not too bad for her to be.
Speaker 10: She's a little bit rough.
Speaker 3: That's just quick welfare.
Speaker 10: It's like a pinball going down the down the hall.
Speaker 1: As a friend of your wife.
Speaker 5: I think those in glasshouses shouldn't final way now I just collapsed.
Speaker 11: But date afternoon, I'm going to take you to Katy Perry sand chick Ah.
Speaker 5: That's We've got some tickets for the Katy Perry sound check today to give to someone here at Brumanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone's going to walk away with the double so they can be joining Brownie, Kylie and Katie.
Speaker 1: Today top down the front.
Speaker 3: Look at that, Hey, Brownie. We're going to let you go, mate, but thank you so much for joining us. Just want to go the line Saturday.
Speaker 11: Go to the lines, and I apologize for all the mentions of Brady Jonathan Brown.
Speaker 3: Johnny has on the air this morning. Coming up, Mike Brady performing live and the AFL CEO Andrew Dylon is in the house. This is our Grand Final breakfast on over. We are live from Bru. Mandy, how's the crowd?
Speaker 5: Morning morning, brou Mnity rooftop is where you want to be this morning?
Speaker 1: Where else could you walk.
Speaker 5: Into a pub and see the CEO of the AFL Andrew Dylon over there chatting to Jonathan Brown. David needs Dan as well Dan Hannabre. People in there getting premierships.
Speaker 3: I know are the Premiership Cup's been doing the rounds as well, there'll be a few photos on the ground with that one today, and it would not be a Grand Final Breakfast about this man without our next guest, the great man Mike Brady. Good morning, morning.
Speaker 6: My money morning Jason.
Speaker 2: Good to see you Mike.
Speaker 5: He is a huge week for Mike Brady, but he's found the time to pop in here to give us a very special for me.
Speaker 7: He's going to be seeing chains, he's taking away Mike.
Speaker 3: Alone. How Mike you excited for Saturday? Who's your money on.
Speaker 1: Swans?
Speaker 3: How much by you reckon? H Anyone anyone has tipped the Swans has given him a massive lead.
Speaker 5: To be fair, Mike Brady has been on the MCG on Grand Final Day more than probably anyone in this country. So he knows his stuffs, his Grand Finals, he knows his Grand Finals. Uh.
Speaker 3: Well, look, it wouldn't be Grand Final Breakfast without you here, mate, Thanks so much for joining us. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Mike Brady.
Speaker 6: I need a hand with this.
Speaker 4: Will you work to a living lureral weekends comes the time you can do whatever churns you want.
Speaker 2: Go out and see your mind.
Speaker 4: Help me. I like football. There's a lot of things around. When you line them up together, the forty wins hands down.
Speaker 6: Are you ready?
Speaker 8: Here we go one.
Speaker 4: Don't say up there, cause Aili in there and fight out there, and Adam show him your might up there, cause Aili don't let him in.
Speaker 6: Fly like an angel. You're out there to win.
Speaker 4: There's a lot more things for football than really meets the eye. There are days when you could give it up. There were days when you could fly. Will you either love or it's depending on the score with the swan, sorry when your team run out or they kid he go holds the mighty roar.
Speaker 6: Come on overall.
Speaker 4: Up there, Kazai in there and fight out there, and Adam show him you might.
Speaker 6: Who's Adam up there?
Speaker 4: Kazi, don't let him in my life an angel? You're out there to win. Half up there, Kazili, you're up there and win in there, and Adam don't let him in up there. Kazili, show me a hide fight like the devil. The crowds on your side. Now, Ah, Kazily.
Speaker 6: In there and fight out there.
Speaker 4: And Adam show him you might there, Caauzily, show me a hide, fight like the depot. The crowds on your side.
Speaker 6: The crowd.
Speaker 14: Is on.
Speaker 3: Shinte the right. Mike Brady cut on your mic tolive from our Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 1: Mike Brady is neva.
Speaker 3: Let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 14: Our next guest is the ce on the AFL.
Speaker 2: Please welcome and you're doing I feel.
Speaker 3: Like this is Australian idol and Mike's just audition for Andrew. What do you reckon? We book him?
Speaker 13: He's pretty good, He's not a bad song.
Speaker 1: Hey, how's your week going?
Speaker 5: First year is the CEO of the AFL and Grand Final week.
Speaker 1: It is a big week in Melbourne.
Speaker 13: It is a big week. But yeah, really enjoying it. And look, can't wait for Saturday afternoons. You got decent tickets, Yeah they're not bad.
Speaker 1: What if your Grand Final day look like? What time does it start? As a CEO?
Speaker 13: It starts pretty early. I've got the North Melbourne Breakfast and then straight from there to the Grand Final and then maybe finish up in September.
Speaker 5: What time would care for you on Grand Final night?
Speaker 13: I'll hopefully be home by eight thirty for me the next morning.
Speaker 7: Hey, Andrew, congratulations Brownline ight first one with their nerves going into it like a big game.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well there was a little bit of nerves, Like it wasn't the day before. It was fine, but it just got got to be towey as I got closer to the fround.
Speaker 1: But it's a lot of talking for you, isn't it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm not a big talker. And it was two hundred and seven games and three players every game. Yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 7: The pace was good, though, I think, you know, you just ran with the momentum towards the back, and I think Guild has sort of labored a little bit.
Speaker 2: He just loved a bit bit of show to for Gil. You were just business.
Speaker 13: It was just start and finish.
Speaker 5: And after had one e gee, it was like speed reading for those last few rounds.
Speaker 13: I had the you know, the producer in my year.
Speaker 3: Just telling me to go as quickly.
Speaker 5: They do that to me all the time. And the more they told me to hurry up and be quite the more right.
Speaker 3: We've just got control of it. Might just sort of faded down. First year in the top job. How many texts from friends and family we had for tickets throughout the year.
Speaker 13: I mean it was amazing. You go through and then the best of the people. Where you look in the text you got last from them was from the September.
Speaker 1: Before they all appear. They all come out of the woodwork this week, don't they there?
Speaker 13: They all know a die hard Lines fan who actually isn't a member though, that's.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, right, yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: We got Katie Perry on the show very soon. Great get for the AFL. She's gonna be absolutely amazing on Saturday. And Ossie female artists popping up with.
Speaker 13: Apparently Yeah, I'm I'm always the last to know these things, but yeah, he will be awesome.
Speaker 5: Do you know who it is? Because we saw her yesterday? We interviewed her yesterday. We know and we tried to get it out of it. She would not confirm, But our money is on Tina Arena. Are you a Tina Arena fan?
Speaker 13: I was a big young talent Tine fan back in the day, so she'll think she was on that.
Speaker 3: Was it a.
Speaker 5: Request from the AFL CEO for her to come out with Tina Arena?
Speaker 13: That certainly was. If it is, Tina should be great as well.
Speaker 7: Hey boss, these are the best two clubs they always are really Brisbane Sydney What does your heart say?
Speaker 2: What does your head say? Are you allowed to have a favorite?
Speaker 3: They're all my favorite children clip don't give us that line.
Speaker 6: No, no, I won't say that.
Speaker 13: I look, I actually reckon they are the two best teams of the two form teams of the competition. Probably the heart would go to the Swan's and the reason for that is that my funck near mild Man's is how old South Melbourne support, so I love it for him.
Speaker 1: Here you go, all right, what do you reckon that?
Speaker 3: Score wise? How much reckon I'll get there by?
Speaker 13: I think it'll be close. I think it'll be less than ten points.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's the kind of Grand Final you want, don't you?
Speaker 1: A close? Grand Fine? Are the best grand.
Speaker 2: So Andrew Dillon, we've got a tattoo station.
Speaker 7: Just yes, we're thinking a nice, a nice Sydney tat there it is.
Speaker 3: You look.
Speaker 13: Not for me.
Speaker 3: There's no flaming eagle across your back or anything.
Speaker 5: See you walking through the streets of South Melbourne at eight thirty on Sunday morning.
Speaker 1: We could fox him into it. That was a firm no from Andrew Dillon.
Speaker 3: It's well done this year, first year in the top job. Absolutely nailing it. We're excited for Saturday. Appreciate it. Yeah, I really looking forward to it. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: For a great game.
Speaker 5: Andrew Dylan, the AFL CEO, there with us this morning.
Speaker 3: Huge morning. Still the come Katie Perry are going to be joining us on the air in minutes as well. It's just gone eight point thirty here at nover right across Melbourne. Good morning. This is No. Over one hundred and that lady right there is taking to the MCG. She is your pre match entertainment for Grand Final day.
Speaker 1: Good is that pretty much going on?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be want to be for five mel Yeah, good point.
Speaker 1: She's getting five million dollars.
Speaker 2: Five million schmackaroos.
Speaker 5: Do you know how many mornings I have to wake up at four am to try and make five million dollars?
Speaker 3: Good luck with that.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'll still be here.
Speaker 3: Lauren in the country and yesterday we got the chance to catch up with her.
Speaker 14: Our next guest is a music legend, a household name who.
Speaker 21: Has probably put out more hits than the Mafia.
Speaker 14: If she's here in Australia to perform at the AFL Grand Fight, Old please Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Candy by Katy Perry. Welcome back to Melbourne. Thank you so much. It's great to see how you doing.
Speaker 8: In a minute. Huh, how mu's it been he last six years? Well, no, not since I was here, but six years since I will have toured here.
Speaker 1: At the MCG.
Speaker 8: I was with my sexy cricket Bat. I was pregnant and I was also staying in the same room that Tom Hanks was staying in.
Speaker 1: You was staying in the same room that Tom.
Speaker 8: Well, no, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Not well thought you were sharing with Tom patch.
Speaker 8: Reader.
Speaker 3: Congratulations on the new album so much.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: Don't I was doing it won pressure on one, four, three, and I keep going to two and a half my little finger for three.
Speaker 1: That way is much better.
Speaker 2: Because the three fingers.
Speaker 8: That's what separates the old card new garden.
Speaker 2: Just quickly, are you about to have a mass stone birthday?
Speaker 8: I am about to be forty years old.
Speaker 3: I congratulations.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the club.
Speaker 8: Thank you. I heard it's a really fun club.
Speaker 3: Well Clinton, I reckon you'll like us. You still like like twenty five, so it's.
Speaker 1: Like, well she can do that.
Speaker 8: The question to everyone, how old would you be. If you didn't know how old you.
Speaker 1: Were, five, I would have stuck at twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, approached the eighteen.
Speaker 8: Emotionally I feel. Emotionally I feel thirty five, thirty seven, but physically I feel in my early thirties, if not younger.
Speaker 3: That's what was that.
Speaker 1: Your favorite age?
Speaker 5: Did you have an age that if you could just pinpoint and pause time?
Speaker 1: What age right now?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: I mean I feel so great. I mean so much has changed. I went through a huge metamorphosis becoming a mother, and that's what the records about one four three is I love you and I'm so full up on that love. So I want to share that love. And I I think now more than ever, I just feel like at that crossroads of feeling like I've got some life wisdom under my belt and my body still works.
Speaker 1: I think that's the thing.
Speaker 5: People get scared of turning forty, but it's actually the time where you know the most well.
Speaker 8: I think so as far as I know. I mean, the fifty year olds are all laughing at us right now a.
Speaker 2: Party, but you know we are.
Speaker 8: We are all living like three times our life span. So this I'm not even at the half way mart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're a quote lot.
Speaker 8: Don't send me out to pasture.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're going to do a big party.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's a really big deal.
Speaker 5: Nice, but well you're here in Melbourne, I mean the Grand Final. Do you know much about AFL.
Speaker 8: What I know is that the AFL has existed before the NFL. That's some big thing. That means, you know, you might like this, but I'm putting two intwo together. I guess Americans copied Australians.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, with the pioneers were the pioneers. But there are a lot of people going to the MCAJA on Saturdays. They're going to a Katy Perry concert. And then there are men running around in short shorts. Oh okay, well after that, thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a big deal. One hundred thousand people, it's gonna be hugee. You know, I was trying to pick like one of the twelve of Melbourne, but it's so funny that none of them made it.
Speaker 1: To you to say that.
Speaker 8: I was just I was like twelve teams from Melbourne, I know what I mean.
Speaker 5: This year, Yeah, that's why a lot of people are going to the Katy Perry concepts right the football is running around after.
Speaker 8: I can't say I love one more than the other. I do love Sydney, but I have the best party in Brisbane.
Speaker 7: Brisbane brizzy boys go dividing opinion already because it's Swan's versus Lions, and the Swans fans are a little bit jealous of raw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that might become a Brisbane anthem. Potentially they're gonna co op it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, did you get told not to sing that song because it was supporting the Lions?
Speaker 8: I didn't, but I figured when news came out, I was like, well, I guess you'll know my alliance.
Speaker 3: You have to sing it twice, screw the one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I need to write a Swan song, real bird song.
Speaker 3: Now, I did hear you come out and say that there is a female Australian artist that might be making it appearance?
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 3: I'm really good at she's a scorpio. Oh that's because I'm really good. I can look into my wife's eyes and peak my Christmas present.
Speaker 1: October?
Speaker 3: Should we run through some female artist see if we can get is it? Karlie?
Speaker 8: Try me, because when you play mafia with me, you lose.
Speaker 2: Delta has already done it. So she was with Robbie a couple of years ago. I'm saying Vanessa and Morosi.
Speaker 3: I'm saying carl Mino, Oh god, she's got my face on at the moment.
Speaker 8: I think it's going to hit a chord on you that you are.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, Oh is it a classic? Is it a classic banger? It's not neighbors.
Speaker 2: You don't know that.
Speaker 1: Hey, the new album. I was listening to it this morning, driving into it to make you want to move. It made me want to dance.
Speaker 5: I said to these guys, I was like, I need to see this in like a club. My club called poof Doff, which is I caught it, and I was like, lady Mary needs to get on the stage at and through these album It's so good that or.
Speaker 8: You just like literally can work out to it, Like I love working out and I will work out to that music. It goes so much faster on the elliptical.
Speaker 5: Same he's never stepped foot in a gym is where people go and there's all this machine.
Speaker 8: I don't love it, like I don't I mean, I don't love going to the gym. I like veiled workouts, like dancing so yeah, you could dance to this in the club and still get your heart rate up. And that's what the tour is going to be.
Speaker 5: Out about the tour, I tell us it's just been announced.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, we can back, Yes in June.
Speaker 8: It's called the Lifetimes Tour, and I called it that because I have a song called Lifetimes, and I feel like I've grown up with my fans. It's almost been a lifetime fifteen sixteen, seventeen years we've been hanging out and they've been using my music as you know, the soundtrack to their life. And so I'll be playing all those songs that they know and more.
Speaker 3: This will be the first time going on tour now that you've got a family. Yes, And like today's work and I'm not sure if you're aware, but it's school holidays at the moment, so I've got three kids at home under ten. I just want to thank you for getting me out of the house today.
Speaker 8: Oh you're so welcome. You're like, I have to go and do this interview.
Speaker 1: My dad he told his wife, we have you for three hours ago.
Speaker 8: Listen. I know, like my daughter's four and when I started taking her to preschool, it was like a revelation. I was like, what is time? I have time.
Speaker 3: I can get a coffee now.
Speaker 8: Literally, and I was like, I looked around my town and I was like, I think I'm going to try a new coffee shop a day, do something different.
Speaker 3: You hit up yet, because at my kids school, I'll get hit up to do all the m seeing of the charity events and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I hit you up pre schoo going any you need a fundraiser, Always done it.
Speaker 8: Anyways, I've done a lot I've do for any fundraiser. I am their girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, prepared. The schools will be hitting up.
Speaker 8: She's not in real school just yet. So I've got some time and I'm gonna, you know, I hope I can bring her out on tour.
Speaker 2: And she musically in cloned.
Speaker 8: She she really loves music. She loves listening to it. She requests songs all the time. And she's just started singing roar and it's adorable.
Speaker 1: Was going to say, does she try and sing your songs?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she loves mummy song.
Speaker 1: Does she know it?
Speaker 8: She does? She does pretty good. I've just now put her in music classes, but they're exploratory. It's kind of like what instrument are you interested in let's try.
Speaker 3: Them all TI. Congratulations on the album. We are to have you back, Thanks having the.
Speaker 2: MCJ so lucky. Nervous, Like, do you get nervous?
Speaker 8: Am I nervous? I only get nervous when I'm not as prepared as I want to be. I prepare for everything and so that takes away the nerves. There'll be more butterflies than.
Speaker 3: So we'll have fun.
Speaker 1: We can't wait to see Thanks. So we can't wait to be in the club on the tour with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, club club. That is the lovely Katie Perry. She is playing your pre show entertainment for the Grand Final and still to come this morning. We have tickets to get you inside the soundcheck today.
Speaker 5: That's right, he's doing a sound check at the MCG and we have your final tickets here at our ground final breakfast this morning.
Speaker 3: All right, still to come Mike Brady and or one of the legends who played for the Swanees.
Speaker 2: Dan Hannibury's going to join us. He is in the house.
Speaker 1: He look a million about to say, she's.
Speaker 3: The best stressed man in the house. He is going to be joining us in minutes and is at our Grand Final breakfast here on nova Ah. Good morning Melbourne when it is our Grand Final breakfast life from Brumanity.
Speaker 7: Any any Swan supporters out there, Yeah, we're going to He's a twenty twelve Premiership player with the City the Swans as well, Dan Hannah, be good to see you.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Guys, good morning. Are you still mates with a lot of the players?
Speaker 3: Yeah, still mates with a lot of the guys.
Speaker 22: Spoken a few of them over the week, probably three or four of them, pretty tight.
Speaker 2: With and most.
Speaker 3: Are you just talking footy trying to follow him to commercial as well.
Speaker 1: There's got plenty of money, guys.
Speaker 22: The old market, it's read out at the moment, Land tax is going up. Never a better time to.
Speaker 3: Invent it, sounds like.
Speaker 2: But I still speak to all the few of them.
Speaker 22: They're like anything, they're keeping it pretty simple, like even to me, I'm like, guys, your mate, you don't tell me, you tell me how it is? Like, No, no, keeping it simple and you know in the moment and keeping the processes straight forward, all that sort of stuff. But no doubt the night before, in the day of the nerves, the nerves will come.
Speaker 2: Do you feel for cal Mills? No, I do definitely.
Speaker 22: I think from all reports he came out and said he was good to go and if you did play after training. But given Sam Reid in that last ground Final twenty two was caving in with an injury, clad missed it. I think Horse will probably have a few nightmares from that a little bit. And then you know, it's a really tough situation.
Speaker 1: It's tough, isn't it. Every year we were saying before, there's always a heartbreak story, isn't there. Nicely look to the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: If they win, someone will give them the medal. I'll call it.
Speaker 1: Now, maybe to be.
Speaker 2: Bevo again Awkard if he doesn't.
Speaker 3: If they don't, Jason, I was going to get one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you've been there on Grand Final day.
Speaker 5: How like a lot of players play their whole careers and don't get that moment to run out to a packed MCG on Grand Final Day. Just how special is it when you run out and hear the roar of the crowd.
Speaker 22: It's quite amazing, really, the energy you get from the crowd is amazing. You sort of run out, you do your warm up and then the first bounce goes and all of a sudden you hear the crowd. RW. If you get yourself caught up watching listening to the crowd, you lose track.
Speaker 2: Of the ball.
Speaker 22: So you just focus on the ball the whole time. The game finished and you go she had taken the crewaded morm And. So it's such a blur and things happen. You're exhausted, and then we're lucky enough to win in twenty twelve and this rush of adrenaline energy is like nothing I've ever felt before. It's amazing for a couple of hours after you know, a bruising contest and then you.
Speaker 2: Know the the two finals. We didn't quite get there. It was the opposite feelings.
Speaker 5: But I mean, we're talking to Jonathan Brown before and he said that on the Sun after the ground final. Every year the Lion's premiership players catch up. Once you win a premiership with the team you bonded for life, aren't you.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 22: Absolutely, we had our ten year reunion a couple of years ago. It was relatively quiet that I we usually catch up every Friday before the Grand Final. It's been a bit disjointed this year. A few guys that usually organize it they've gone quiet. So I'm not sure what's going on there. So I've shown the message out to the WhatsApp group going what's going on and still have her cricket. So obviously I'm still really kin with the guys, which is great keeping on it.
Speaker 3: Sure they haven't taken it to a different group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. I mean, Lauren asked if I'm still mate with the guys. Who knows? Just one more?
Speaker 7: On Grand Final day itself, I know Katie Perry is playing today to players, Actually, are you able to take in any of that sort of pre match type stuff? Do you do you remember who played on the sidelines there in the room, So I'm wondering if you might have a TV.
Speaker 2: We had meat loaf one.
Speaker 1: No, You're lucky you were in the room.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace.
Speaker 22: I was walking out to listen to him, walked out, looked at it and walked straight back in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 22: But I think the twenty twenty two Grand Final that Swan's lost the Geelong by some way.
Speaker 2: I believe Errol, Gordon and Warner were listening to who was there.
Speaker 22: It was Robbie Robbie Robbie Relter and so I believe this year I can guarantee your horse and the coach of stem and stay in the change rooms.
Speaker 2: We're not going out to.
Speaker 1: Making the same mistakes as last time.
Speaker 3: We'll enjoy it. You're going to be there on Saturday.
Speaker 2: I'll be there Saturday.
Speaker 1: So can they do it?
Speaker 22: I think they can. I think it'll be really close and they'll win by a couple of goals. But Brisbane's ford line got star pale all over the ground, so I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: So what are this one's got to do to shut down that forward line? What what thiswan's got to do to in the Grand Final?
Speaker 22: They'll have Rampy Cunningham and Bradon Campbell and there three small forwards in Rainer, Bailey and Cameron, so they'll try and shut those guys down. But importantly Brisbane have to control the ball with the uncontested marks and get to control of the game. So if they can stop that and then get some pace on the ball themselves, and Nick Blakey and those who plays a part backs Brodie Grundy already Grundy in forming the minute.
Speaker 2: Middle Fort hasn't got a chance. We'll see how we go. I think those factors are massive.
Speaker 5: Good luck to your Swannys hopefully get let back into that WhatsApp group too.
Speaker 22: Yeah, you fingers Stropps. Well, I'm just gonna I might have to do a bit of a reconnaissance, and.
Speaker 1: I just want to sell them real estate.
Speaker 3: I watched the look of paranoia go over your face in the last.
Speaker 22: Sixty seconds as I'm talking, I sort of figured out it.
Speaker 2: Actually, funly enough, the joke's on me.
Speaker 10: Damn.
Speaker 3: Thanks coming down this morning, mate. It would not be a Grand Final Week without this man. He has already performed once for us this morning. Clinton, this is your favorite it is. It's the anthem for Grand Final Day. Well, actually there's two. There's up there because Alien also one day in September.
Speaker 2: Mike Brady. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for him.
Speaker 1: Mike Brady, it is our.
Speaker 3: Breakfast on No. Well, we put a lot in Oh there, I am sorry. Well, we put a lot in come.
Speaker 4: We worked through your heart when we tried days, when we started trying to please the crowds, and they're unforgiving. There are easier ways to make a living. We come a long way since the start of things. We've seen the joy that hard work brings. He bade us cry, he bade us smile. We've hit the front. Now it's all worthwhile. Hello, because there's one name Septem. We want to remember there isn't any dowding. We'll be in the shady football, such a part of this old town, and we know that you won't let us down. Well, there's nothing better than a nice good win. There's no sickond prize. If you let them in. You gotta give you your best and then give again out there. There's no such thing as friends. We've been our best and we've in our worst. If we do us right, we'll come home first. Start to get in there and make them.
Speaker 6: Sad, hit them hard, take the flag care we go.
Speaker 4: Everybody help me, because there's one day in set Tamer we want to rip. There isn't any dowding. We'll be in there that's better shouting football, such a part of this old town, and we know that you won't let us down. You singing, because there's one day in Settember we want to remember, there isn't any diwding.
Speaker 2: We'll be in the shooing.
Speaker 4: Football, such a part of this whole town, and we know that you won't let us die.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, the great Mike Brady, what.
Speaker 2: A legend radio.
Speaker 1: It's not Grand Final weeks.
Speaker 5: It was dangerous me having a microphone during that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that nearly made it a doet Mike.
Speaker 3: It was horrific and he besides you for that, Lauren, I'm backing vocals Mike Brady at our Grand Final Breakfast here on nov Enjoy Grand Final weekend, Mike. It wouldn't be Grand Final Breakfast without that.
Speaker 1: Man Brady, Ladies and gentlemen, Hey.
Speaker 3: Guys, as well as Mike. On Saturday, Katie Perry the River has five million bucks for They Tells a pre show.
Speaker 5: And she's gonna put on quite a show for five six songs, six songs.
Speaker 8: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Were you supposed to reveal that I can tell a boy your face? It just rolled out and you're like, I'm not supposed to say that.
Speaker 5: Do you know? Does that include teen Arena's chains or not? Six songs plus chains or including change?
Speaker 3: So look, Katie Perry is actually doing her final rehearsals today at the MCG. We can get you in there for the sound check. Everyone here this morning at Brumanity at our Grand Final Breakfast is in the running. We've got two winners.
Speaker 5: I've been given the winners names. He's Lauren Jones in the house. You're off to the MCG early to see Katie Perry today.
Speaker 3: You're going to see it today and.
Speaker 8: Melissa Solernos, Melissa.
Speaker 5: Selenosh gotta screamer up the back. You're off to see Katie Perry soundcheck today.
Speaker 3: You could take a friend as well. You've each got a double.
Speaker 5: Now go guys, the long weekend starting early. Get him a mosta, get down to see Katie Perry, Lawrence, let's get our Grand Final.
Speaker 7: Get a North Melbourne scarf on. So you finally had to win this year, the Collingwood scarff on.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've had a win to well done.
Speaker 3: In September, Katie Perry playing the Tels your pre a game and I forget her new album one four three is out now live from Brumanity. This is our Grand Final Breakfast number one hundred. This is No. One hundred. It is our Grand Final Breakfast.
Speaker 6: Currently, can I.
Speaker 1: Just say it's our Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 5: Christina Hearned from the Today Show was turned up and totally crashed and none of our crowd I paid any attention to us they're all paying attention to the great Christina Hearn from the Today Show was rolled in with a Brisbane Lions scarf on Chris.
Speaker 3: Just put my kids on the telly saying they want tedoos.
Speaker 1: Correct. What we've done is we've organized that now.
Speaker 5: Christina Hearn, you are a proud Brisbane Lion and you told.
Speaker 1: Me before that you couldn't get tickets to the Grand Final.
Speaker 5: Surely your best mate Clint Stunaway can help you out.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 23: I have connections and I hit Clint up early in the week and said you are my best chance for a ticket. Ye help me to and you don't take me, there's going to be hell to pay now, Clint, did you get me a ticket?
Speaker 1: Christ What?
Speaker 3: We've got some news for you this morning. Christine?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't have tickets?
Speaker 2: Thankfully Away, come on, I've got a ticket for you. Christine.
Speaker 8: Go to the grow.
Speaker 3: You've turned in a full win and I'm always enough.
Speaker 2: She's a Queenslander.
Speaker 3: What a morning we have had down here at Brew Mennadi. Can I do a shout out as well to Ting and the crew from Joe po NBC tattoos. Christine is actually going to get another one. Just want to tell us where the first one is on the top.
Speaker 1: I'm a Sunshine Coast girl, so.
Speaker 22: It's close to my.
Speaker 6: Yes, when you got one, you might as well get to it.
Speaker 1: You can take the girl out of the queens lamb. You can't take the Queensland out of the game.
Speaker 3: But a big thank you to those guys. You can check them out on Insta Joe po MBC. They've been handing out Tat's left right now?
Speaker 5: Your son, Hudson, he said to me, can you ask daddy if I can get a tut He's rolled in with some Diamonte necklace. He looks looking like he's selling selling Grand Final tickets under.
Speaker 3: His kid probably looks like he's selling something. He's got a bump bag hanging around his shoulder. I'm like, can you look any more dodgy? No, my kids are banned from the tattoo parlor. Yes, Hey, what a morning it has been. If you're just joining us, take a listen to or what's gone down.
Speaker 6: On the road to the whole.
Speaker 3: Sonny's up life from Brumanity. It is our Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 2: Daybates shown is on the air.
Speaker 6: A great morning for it.
Speaker 3: Do you have a weird little tradition you do on the morning of games.
Speaker 1: We're superstitious.
Speaker 6: The same breakfast it was both beans on toust.
Speaker 1: Beans before you played.
Speaker 6: It put the opposition off a little bit.
Speaker 18: Hello, guys, I come in here, I have a beautiful cup of coffee, and I sit down and and I look at.
Speaker 17: The first person I.
Speaker 18: See with a premiership cup in his hand is Josh Kennedy at the West Coast Eagles. The last time he did that because when he snatched it away from me twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: There are some very excited footy fans.
Speaker 3: We've got Sam who's a Swaaney's fan. Morning Sam, here you goings.
Speaker 5: He's come down to get a premiership tattoo before they've won the premiership.
Speaker 2: So what they're getting premiers twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Four before the game, before the game. That's confidence playing for five thousand dollars this morning.
Speaker 5: Is Dana who won the two thousand and five AFL Premiership Sydney. Jonathan Brown on the air this morning, you excited about Katie Perry.
Speaker 11: Adamant that she wasn't playing raw. I clarified it with the girls and I said, no, your video piece. He's introing her and then she's going to play raw straight off.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, Mike Brady, good morning there in there in fight.
Speaker 1: Andrew Dylan afl C.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is Australian idol and Mike's just audition for Andrew. You reckon we booking.
Speaker 6: He's pretty good, done you.
Speaker 3: He's not a bad song Katie Perrys or Brisbane.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: I was trying to pick like one of the twelve of Melbourne, but it's so funny that none of them mad it.
Speaker 1: None tells you to say.
Speaker 8: That thank you.
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 5: We are, we are.
Speaker 8: All day, we.
Speaker 5: Ain't even We are at the Brhumanity rooftop in South Melbourne.
Speaker 1: What a morning.
Speaker 5: It has been a big thank you to Dave need some down here for an awesome morning. Thanks everyone who's coming joined in the fun of our Grand Final breakfast.
Speaker 1: Who's going to win the Swan is.
Speaker 8: The Lions?
Speaker 1: It sounds like the Lions around here. Goods Melbourne, huh the Great Grand Final.
Speaker 2: Everyone gets a day off tomorrow as well, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't think these people are going to work today.
Speaker 2: A day long, long weekend.
Speaker 3: Have a great Grand Final weekend, Melbourne. We will see you soon and thanks again. To Brumanite f having us. There's been an absolutely ripping morning. This is the spot to come and check out. Whether it's Grand Final weekend or any weekend, I'll be here.
Speaker 1: This is far too close to our office, really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stumbling distance, it really is. Run back.
Speaker 3: Enjoy Grand Final weekend. We'll see you soon. Bye bye, Lauren.
Speaker 1: Lauren wake up feeling good on one hundred.
Speaker 2: Lauren on socials