Speaker 1: Every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Morning and welcome to the studio news Bread, having good morning, fired up this morning.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: Definitely are now as a little side hustle you've got because obviously we're not paying you enough here on the Hazy Show.
Speaker 5: You do little chats at weddings, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's called time for chats, and I go and I interview guests either weddings or events or things like that.
Speaker 6: So it's a cool little concept. It's new.
Speaker 2: Everyone who's listening, book me anyway to yourself a favor now. So I obviously to get leads and to you know, get bookings and stuff. I've gone and I've jumped on Facebook and I've gone into a.
Speaker 6: Heap of wedding group chats, yes, or wedding groups, I should say.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I want to hear from everyone I'm thirteen, twenty four to ten what they think about a go fund me for elective events and what I mean by that is like for weddings, or for birthdays or for boob jobs like whatever it is.
Speaker 6: Do you think it's okay to have a go fund me?
Speaker 2: Because I came across this post that was a woman essentially saying Hey, we've booked all of this stuff for our wedding. I've looked at the budget. I don't know how we're going to be able to pay this off. So I have started a go fund Me, Paige, and I'm kind of getting backlash from.
Speaker 6: All my friends and family.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Sorry, it's a wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's something that you choose to do if you can't afford it. She need to cull your guests list, she needs to have an intimate dinner with your family, whatever. I don't think it's fair to have a go fund me to fund your wedding.
Speaker 6: That's something that you're choosing to do.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: If you look at different the difference like if say, if someone goes to Balley, something horrible happens, you've got to fly them home. It's a matter of life or death. I'm happy to put a few bucks in. Absolutely, I'm not willing to put money into a go fundme for your wedding.
Speaker 6: And I want to hear everyone's thoughts.
Speaker 4: Are as super gray area, isn't it? And that doesn't sit well with me because I think gofund me is for the absolute people who need it, who are in desperate need of funds, as you say, life saving stuff. I am aware of a situation where someone set up a GoFundMe for a funeral, which seems fine on the outside, but I happen to know that all the money that was raised on that GoFundMe went to booze at the wake.
Speaker 6: Oh see, that's so yeah, that's not on for me, that's not on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So can I flip it around that? When you put money towards a go fund me, you know exactly where it's going. So if you want to put your money to that particular person's wedding, then good luck to you. It's not like you're throwing it into a pool for people who need it and then it gets siphoned off to a wedding.
Speaker 5: I love that the devil's here and you're being the advocate. That's cool.
Speaker 2: I would love to see if she raised enough money or if anyone put towards it. You know, it would be interesting to see. But I just, yeah, what's everyone's thoughts on this? Because for me, it's a big no. Save it for the people who really need it. And if you've got a wedding and it's going to cost x amount, you know, you've got a year two years to save, so go and get a second job or whatever.
Speaker 4: Are their parameters around or rules around when you set up a GoFundMe, like, are they like that this has to be a certain I've heard.
Speaker 2: Of go fundme like refunding people's money because the person who put something up it wasn't legit right, or it was a scam or something, But I haven't heard whether it's a no go for things like that.
Speaker 6: I don't think it is. I think anyone can put anything up.
Speaker 1: Also, if you're thinking about going down this space and you need a cheaper wedding option, maybe cancel that fancy wine rent Central District footy clut. Yeah, go to the point of fantastic wedding packages.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you unbelievable stuff? And what do you making? Some of these go fund me pages.
Speaker 7: Good morning guys. Look, I think it's graceful that somebody is asking for money to put to all of the wedding.
Speaker 5: That they can't budget for.
Speaker 7: These pages are set up for people that are really desperate.
Speaker 8: And I'm all for it.
Speaker 7: I give money to people that are in need, but that's not someone in need, that's someone.
Speaker 9: Who's selfish and greedy.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and Abby just looked at me and mouthed, I want to go for a wine with Annay definitely because you're both on the same page. Thank you so much, Anna. Good morning Allie. You've heard of a go fund me for something unusual?
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, like weddings and things. It's just it's tacky to ask for money for a non essential. Like I've worked on an island and I've done like three million dollar weddings and I've done two thousand dollars elopements and they're just as beautiful. Like, you can get it done. You just need to work a bit harder solutely.
Speaker 1: I guess the box. Maybe you don't need that big weird champagne thing roll the glasses stacked up on each other and they fill it from the top and it filters down. Yeah, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That was at the Morfort Feel media launch and oh that was actually really good.
Speaker 4: Keep that it just from renowned park. Go fund me pages thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
Speaker 3: I think they should be used for essentials. I actually know someone that paid, like put one up for their name to be changed, and then they use the money to get nikes.
Speaker 1: Wow, like two.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty bucks to get your name changed. I've looked into that. No, I want I want to be Abby Victoria. I wanted to be hyphenated anyway. Interesting.
Speaker 5: Okay, what do you want to be hyphenate just because of Fancier?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just liked it.
Speaker 6: That's all makes me sound better.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well maybe we can just put in a little kitty around here. If it's that important to you, if it's going to make you happier from a day to day basis, then we'll do It's.
Speaker 5: Is where you're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 9: Breaking news?
Speaker 1: What's the news today?
Speaker 9: Snooze news?
Speaker 6: What is in the news? Today's the question?
Speaker 4: The top three stories that you need to know just to rip hard into your Tuesday?
Speaker 1: Sure, the little bits of the little Tiddley week bits of information that you need tiddle week bits of information? Am I right there? As?
Speaker 2: Are you too okay? Today?
Speaker 6: Mentally?
Speaker 2: I feel like you're not not quite there?
Speaker 6: Anyway?
Speaker 2: We are ripping into Tuesday because what an announcement last night, and this came through quite late, that the Matildas are coming to Adelaide Oval so they actually haven't played here in almost about five years. They'll play China or Adelaide Oval on May the thirty first tickets. Now, this is going to be the next issue. I had a woman who I go to the gym with message me and she said, this is going to be even more stressful than.
Speaker 6: The Taylor Swift side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so trying to get tickets is going to be an absolute pain. But they do go on sale on Friday. A family ticket will set you back about ninety bucks. If you're going on you or you're getting a single adult ticket, they're about thirty five dollars. The premiere obviously isn't probably going to tell us how much it costs us to get them here. But like we said, you know what a huge, huge, amazing thing for girls across the state to see the Matilda's playing Adelaide Oval.
Speaker 1: Yeah, generoy say as well, thank god we're not playing Zekistan.
Speaker 5: I actually missed that in all the kifaff or who are.
Speaker 6: They playing China?
Speaker 5: China, China?
Speaker 1: That'd be good.
Speaker 2: So it's just before they jet off to the Paris Olympics as well, so it'll be a real rever up for them if we can pack her Adelaide over and get everyone there.
Speaker 6: It'll be great, so good.
Speaker 1: So that's also means it'll be almost like ad dress rehearsal for the Olympics and that'll be going at one. Yeah, very very exciting.
Speaker 10: Stuffs newsy As help me out with some of the world conspiracy theorists theories about cap Middleton at the moment, it's been absolutely outrageous thee I did.
Speaker 6: A deep dive on this the other week.
Speaker 2: My goodness, we've had she's she's going to be the next person on mass singer. She's had a Brazilian butticks lift. Yes, there's there's everything because she wasn't spotted, but jerdie some breaking news overnight.
Speaker 6: We've seen her for the first time.
Speaker 5: Amazing, amazing.
Speaker 4: She hasn't been seen since they were saying since her abdominal surgery a couple of months ago. But Royal Aids last night have criticized the madness of social media as these conspiracy theories about the Princess of Wyal's health continue to swirl online.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've definitely ruled out the Brazilian butt lift. I think all she's anyway, so I don't want to be inappropriate, but it's any and checked out her Dairrea and it was doing a bit.
Speaker 6: She was sitting in the car, so we can't roll her.
Speaker 4: I can't blame her for having a complex about her. But after everyone well everyone went mad for her sister's bottle, but her wedding.
Speaker 5: Can you remember?
Speaker 1: Sorry, this is news to me what I very beg your pardon, beg your pardon.
Speaker 5: Indeed, I'm so speechless. You don't know about this.
Speaker 1: First and foremost royal news is not at the top of my agenda. But secondly, I mean, for goodness sake, I mean, I've never looked at a lady below.
Speaker 4: I mean, if the Princess of Whale's sister played a f l then you'd be all across it.
Speaker 5: However, no, so.
Speaker 1: She wore this very constantly staring at Connor Rosie's as well.
Speaker 5: So the Princess of Whale's sister. It's pepper, isn't it.
Speaker 4: So she wore this dress on her wedding day and her I have to say, her ass looked magnificent.
Speaker 1: The world went nuts for us.
Speaker 5: So maybe she has had a.
Speaker 4: Little lyft so she cane can compete with her sister. Our sisters do weird things.
Speaker 1: Jealous, that's very interesting.
Speaker 4: Who's to say that's my wild conspiracy theory?
Speaker 1: Right, watched his space for research purposes. I might have to have a look at that little article as well.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: I was just going to relax, Roley Pilthorpe. Let's get the latest on him. So probably have surgery later on this week and tore meniscus. Hopeful six to eight weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a good prognosis, is that because particularly he came back pre season, everyone was going nuts for him.
Speaker 5: He looks in magnificent nick.
Speaker 1: He's a beast and was so innocuous as well the incident on the weekend, so they said, oh, look, hopefully he's just jarred his knee. And that's the thing with miniscus. It's use him minimum for four weeks, but a bad mind could be six months. So if it is six to eight weeks, and that's actually not a bad result.
Speaker 4: So I think the prognosis was pretty good. When he first did it, I thought, oh, it's not that bad. And then you were talking him yesterday. Let's be honest and transparent. I had so many people text me yesterday, so I saw your mate.
Speaker 6: Outside of Calvary.
Speaker 5: You're just lurking outside of.
Speaker 4: The Calvery hospital waiting for Riley Field all day.
Speaker 1: He produces all his mum Bindy, Yeah, so it works at Calvary. Oh right, and then, so can you just tell us What's what Bindy said when you explain to her the situation.
Speaker 11: Yes, So I called mum and I said, there's someone waiting for you outside the hospital. She's oh my god, he said, bloddy hazy. He's been there for hours, And she went, what's he doing there? He just doesn't get it. She doesn't get it at all, like why he would be at the hospital. So I was waiting for athletes, you know, Riley and the surgery. And Mum goes, oh, how annoying for him. I was like, yeah, he's only been there for a few hours. Mom goes, no for.
Speaker 1: Riley, no one's winning in this situation.
Speaker 5: No one wants to be there.
Speaker 1: I'm not there to get his autographed. No, very good news for you, Joe. It's and finally, I've been working after this point for about two or three days. Yeah, that's right. They released a study that's been published in the Journal of Neuroscience reveals that human sweat amidst the scent in particular male sweat to other animals, which affects the physiology of the opposite sex. Oh my god, stay away from me, it's going on here.
Speaker 6: I can't help myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Researchers from UC Berkeley found that andro stadio none. I'm pretty sure that's how you pronounce it.
Speaker 6: I'm one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 1: Andro Stadia none, or known, a compound in male sweat, increases cortisol levels in women. This compound also influences mood and sexual arousal. So while we are getting hot and steamy, just turn on the spa bath here and jump in jokes. Whoa, whoa, whoa, Emily jump in later. Nice work, Oh so good. See finally, those outrageous wafting odors that I've been putting out there consistently, it's off.
Speaker 9: So tell us what.
Speaker 4: We're all supposed to be feeling, all four of us in the spa bath with you right now.
Speaker 1: It's just a word arousal you feel on those vibes. Because I've been working up this moment for about three or four days. Yes, there's no showering, no, nothing really putting a bit of a sweat on, and I feel like I'm not one who's good at picking up cues. But you girls are giving me some distance.
Speaker 4: It's a very fine line of sweat. I think the faint smell of sweat can be a little bit sex a little bit sexy. Too much sweat, however.
Speaker 1: Well, hang on a second, hang on, let's just absolutely flip us on its head. So you're telling us that you actually like the smell of a dirty man.
Speaker 9: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I just you hear that, Greg, No showering for you, big boy.
Speaker 4: Those things that you find embarrassing in life that probably shouldn't be.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 6: Let's go to produce a zoie for stuff.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 5: So you went away on the way here I did.
Speaker 11: I went to Melbourne for a couple of days, which the best. By the way, it's like an hour away. You feel like you've had an awesome all day for two days.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 9: And I went with mum. We just saw some theater. Did the round?
Speaker 1: Did you have a little half larte, a little piccolo?
Speaker 11: A little piccolo? I should have, but they're still like seven dollars for a bit. Absolutely not. But now we had such a good time. But I'm no good in airports, just in general. I'm not a huge on flying and things, but one thing that I can't got past is how painfully awkward it is to go through security. So you for no reason at all, I haven't done anything embarrassing, but I'm bright red and sweating because I have to stand there with my feet apart, my arm's part and wait for the guy to go yeah.
Speaker 9: All good, come through?
Speaker 11: Oh painful, like even when it used to be the ones that you just walk under, run through absolutely not looking at them, waiting nodding they get yet come through. You go through like looking down. I don't know where to look so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Just say something thirteen twenty fourteen. Things that you find embarrassing that shouldn't be. I'm not sure so that you have to walk through like a staffish.
Speaker 9: I know, I know, or everyone can see me right now.
Speaker 1: You just walk through normally.
Speaker 9: Have you seen the new ones.
Speaker 11: It's like two sides and you put your feet out and your arms out and you stand there.
Speaker 5: My children can manage to do that.
Speaker 9: That's embarrassing. Jokes.
Speaker 4: But I always wonder, okay, and I'm trying to think how I say this delicately. I always wonder on the screen, can they see your boobs.
Speaker 9: Oh big time? Surely what about the rest? What about the other bit?
Speaker 1: Unless you've got steel boobs?
Speaker 9: Are steel?
Speaker 1: Joking?
Speaker 6: That's where they're going.
Speaker 4: It would be even more self conscious for boys, though, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Well, I could be very revealing. Is that what he's saying? It's so cold at the airport? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know. And also the other thing is the guy sitting there watching this making real judgments, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 11: Do you guys not get embarrassed walking through security or like that awkward little walk because you look for permission to go.
Speaker 4: Through the Thing that I find funny is when you get pulled over to get the swab, you know, the swap thing, and you're like, I don't do drugs. I've never done drugs in my life. But you're standing there and they're swapping and you're like, oh my god, were they Am I going to get in trouble?
Speaker 9: Joy?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait, hang on? Am I packing ten killers in heroin? I'm sure anymore that's going on. I did bring my booky board to go to Melbourne. Even though there's no waves. It is feeling a little extra heavy today.
Speaker 4: Because you're sufficiently awkward there must be things that happened to you in your life that are embarrassing but shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Everything's awkward, particularly when I regularly go and buy condoms.
Speaker 9: Oh my kidds.
Speaker 1: Just kidding. Do you know what I reckon? I reckon the early time when you actually when you're a kid, when you buy condoms. Yeah, I think you're actually doing it to try and I press the person who's selling them to no, really because you know, for the most part them, I think for me and my mates, my god, we're probably just blowing them up like balloons. You order them to think that absolutely, something's happening by in the scenes. Also going to bunning is when you're youngster and you buy a funnel and also a big hose, and every single time you get a bit of a strange look big weekend to head boys or sometimes someone will go what's this for, and you're like, you know what it's for. Yeah, we're about to make a people all right, you need to make something. You don't need to make it up, like come on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay. But also I would say you don't be judged by someone from Bunnings.
Speaker 1: They're wearing overalls, they're always they're always the nicest.
Speaker 4: People them and butchers, Bunnings people and butchers.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 4: My one is you say, for example, you're in the supermarket and you run into someone that you know and you don't maybe you even don't know who they are, and you have a conversation, you establish who they are and you.
Speaker 5: Know, how are you? How are the kids?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 4: And then you say goodbye, and you've had your common station and it's finished. But then you're going down Aisle six, which is your sources and noodles, and you run into the beginning.
Speaker 9: No double back?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 9: Do you say hi?
Speaker 5: Do you say high gain? Do you start up another conversation embarrassing?
Speaker 4: Do you say hey, you're buying oyster sauce like you'd finish and you'd wrap.
Speaker 5: Things up in and tied it in a bow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you do. And you may have the worst conversation ever. You meet them at the past and you're like, oh past right, yeah, hey carhydrates? Oh ease up. You look like shaking your head like why did I say that?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten, let's do this this morning. Things that are embarrassing when you go no, I can't go bowling. I can't go bowling because it.
Speaker 11: Is mortifying walking back to your seat after you've had your turn like this big cool, and then you're got to turn around and.
Speaker 1: Go Yeah, unless you hit a strike, but that's rare. Yeah, it's almost like every single time you bowl, it's a walker Shane back embarrassing.
Speaker 11: It would only be worris if you had something in your teeth. Also shouldn't be embarrassing.
Speaker 5: But is Oh take care of me, how you going good?
Speaker 12: How are you guys?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 9: What's embarrassing?
Speaker 12: That shouldn't be sing that even said silly when I said it on the phone, because like when you go to the toilet, when you go when you're at work, you try to be like really quick because you're like, oh, they're gonna judge me, what's gonna happen? Oh my god, it's so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, yeah, do you feel do you feel like Kirby that you need to specify what you're doing in the toilet so.
Speaker 12: You feel like when you come back, you're like, even if you felt like you were a little bit too long, you're like, oh, I'm so sorry. I ran into a little lady and she needed help or what you want to make some sort of an ex cause to be like.
Speaker 1: But yeah, why can't she be like guess what? Guys, guess what? Yeah, I did a poke, Because that's.
Speaker 12: The whole point of like, it gets embarrassing.
Speaker 5: It shouldn't be.
Speaker 4: Imagine working with someone, for example, our co host is here. Whenever anyone says they're going to toilet, to the toilet, he'll make them specify what they're doing in the toilet.
Speaker 5: Oh, just going for a little pool?
Speaker 4: Are we.
Speaker 5: Every single time?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: Dear calmly, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: What's embarrassing that shouldn't be?
Speaker 3: Doll, Well, I think something that's embarrassing but shouldn't be is when you have to go somewhere.
Speaker 1: And pay with coins, especially five cent pieces.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, pray to what are you paying for in five cent pieces?
Speaker 7: Like, let's just say you're or like you're going to do a little shop or yeah, purchasing things and shopping centers and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because no one does it anymore, do they?
Speaker 12: It's always cards?
Speaker 1: Hey, calmly, how do you feel about vouchers as well? Because I'll tell you what I'm a slave for zambrellro we get our cards stamped every single time, and I've got about three or four due. It's I'm not as confident with it as we probably should be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey neither, Yeah, thank you, Carmly.
Speaker 4: You know what's embarrassing that shouldn't be when someone says, oh.
Speaker 5: Are you a member here? And you go, oh, no, no, I'm not like to.
Speaker 4: Be, and you're like, I just genuinely don't want to be, But then you feel compelled to go.
Speaker 5: Oh. I asked someone yesterday, I said, what does that get me?
Speaker 4: And it's like, oh, you just like we send you points on your birth dou. I'm like, that's stupid unless you're going to give me twenty percent discount right here, right now.
Speaker 5: I'm not signing up for.
Speaker 1: Anything spot on, but the initial are you a member?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: It's like you're like, oh oh sorry, oh my god, like apologizing.
Speaker 1: Can you please leave our cafe?
Speaker 4: Are you a member of YOCHI? No, I'm not watching it, but I probably should be because I just paid nineteen dollars for a small tub of yogurt ice cream.
Speaker 9: Anyway, we digress.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Adsie. Round this out. What's embarrassing? Mate? They probably shouldn't be.
Speaker 7: So mine's a little bit like the first call of Kirby, so but not not worrying about what we've got to do. But say when you're at work or I drop the truck and you can't make it home and your bust and a drop a douce and you go for like a something like that. You're in there and you destroy the toilets. You've had a few drinks a lot more, and then yeah, you go to walk out, and then as you walk out, there's someone standing waiting there to go in and see there you know, a good lot converters anybody in general, you're like, oh my god, put spot off.
Speaker 1: Spot on as I feel your pain.
Speaker 4: Brother, And also can I add to that too when you go to use a service station because you're busting to have the toilet or a pub for example, and you I actually buy something because I feel compelled to because you're just using their toilet, so I'll buy Like I feel guilty because I'm just using their toilet without buying anything.
Speaker 7: I feel guilty for the person's going to clean up.
Speaker 1: Spot on as I don't know if you've been in this situation as well, but it's only happened maybe three or four times. Reckon in my life where you both go into say there's three cubicles, yes, and you both go in there at the same time, so you know exactly who's doing the business next to you. Yes, and you're both trying to hold off. And because you're holding off, it's just a big, big build up, and you're like, I can't hang on any line long and then it sounds like a genuine meteor shower.
Speaker 7: You end up playing battleship, but we're.
Speaker 1: Talking the biggest bombs of all time?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 5: What I'm saying said battleships.
Speaker 1: Mate, you want to make those scendes.
Speaker 4: But here I am anyway, goodness, sorry, can you do continue this conversation off with thank you? Yes?
Speaker 1: I mean, sure we're competitive, and sure there's one hundred dollars faster faster about up for grabs, but it doesn't need to be this personal. I'll say that much.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Joe's watch is going off as well, because.
Speaker 5: My heart beats so high? Is it genuine?
Speaker 1: It's asking you if you're having a heart attack?
Speaker 4: Well no do Okay, people think we muck around you this, but I honestly get anxious. You do, because I can't cope with the aftermath when you win and you carry on because.
Speaker 1: My shirt gets itchy. That's why I take it off.
Speaker 4: Urge to punch you in the face is so overwhelming to me.
Speaker 1: I dodge it.
Speaker 9: Okay, let's yeah, please come on.
Speaker 1: Even I admit that I'm very obnoxious in this Space's extremely it's self aware.
Speaker 9: It's good.
Speaker 4: I just said to him during that Ricky Lee song, if you win, don't carry on, don't carry on, and you went, I will.
Speaker 1: Every time I'm over the top, I always lose. Yeah, that's actually that actually sits well with you.
Speaker 9: If I'm really caring, you both straighten up and get on with it.
Speaker 11: There is a fast pass about your on the line, same as always overhits, throwbacks orchestralized. We've got Sarah from Campbelltown on Team Hazy. Sarah has picked Jodie before, so she's gone with Hazey today.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't blame you, know, Sarah. I'm glad to be your runner up. That's completely fun. Welcome, finally, welcome to the good side.
Speaker 12: Thank you and good luck.
Speaker 4: Good luck Sarah, and I hope that your fearless Captain Andrew Hayes is gracious if he does, in fact take out very.
Speaker 9: Much doubt it.
Speaker 1: Let's let's glote together, Sarah.
Speaker 11: Well, Joe's on your team. You've got Daniel from Langhorn Creek.
Speaker 4: Hello, Daniel, Okay?
Speaker 5: I like these pep talks.
Speaker 9: Like them a lot. Supportive listeners? Yes, all right, all right? Song number one, let's go.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 9: Listen, go on? What is it?
Speaker 1: This would be got yeah, Black Eyed Peas song name?
Speaker 5: This is interesting?
Speaker 4: Why? Why halfway through did you have to turn to me and go, don't Dan, don't dance like a stripper.
Speaker 9: I'm so glad this isn't visual.
Speaker 1: Hang on, what do you mean? What was your question there?
Speaker 6: Just half way through?
Speaker 4: Did you have to stop and look at me in the eye and say have you got it?
Speaker 5: When you knew you had it?
Speaker 9: I don't worry.
Speaker 1: Come on enough he pull it in the line.
Speaker 9: Please, No, you.
Speaker 11: Should move on because Joe's redemption is around the corner. It's right around the corner. Song number two, Come on.
Speaker 9: Jason, what go on? Song name? Artist?
Speaker 1: That is?
Speaker 9: It's three?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 9: I'll count you down?
Speaker 1: It is Vanessa Carlton.
Speaker 11: Song name A thousand miles.
Speaker 9: I'm honestly, how.
Speaker 1: Honestly, how no one is supporting me in this team. So all I'll say is, Sarah, we did a baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really angry about this one.
Speaker 5: That was that was a good ten seconds.
Speaker 9: I looked at you, Joe's you didn't have it?
Speaker 7: Now, how do you know?
Speaker 5: I genuinely had it? But I was waiting for him, but he had.
Speaker 4: He took ten to fifteen seconds there, And I'm going to run a timer.
Speaker 2: Over it, and municator, you're going to allow this as the adjudicator?
Speaker 6: Are you going to allow this?
Speaker 9: I've sat it before.
Speaker 11: I'll say it again, no adjudicating the adjudicator, all of you.
Speaker 1: Good? Cal Hey, do you want to play the last one?
Speaker 9: Just for yeah? Definitely really don't know.
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't refuse just for you know what gigs. No, I absolutely will not. And I'm contemplating an email to the International Song Song Song Federation.
Speaker 6: Because that was a joke.
Speaker 1: Well, just just rewarn of the federations been a little bit tard you recently might take seven to eight days, so we didn't get back.
Speaker 9: Really, you know what.
Speaker 11: It does make things a little bit more interesting, though, because it's been four four, but now it's five to four in favor of Hazy.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's all happening. Good news, though, is for both Sarah and Daniel they are now officially on the standbo this for first class and fifty k so world on guys, that's good? What on guys?
Speaker 6: Sorry Daniel beautiful?
Speaker 1: Yes, nice Joe. So let me play one of the most iconic voices of all generations. Everybody, it's me Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 6: See you want to come inside my clubhouse?
Speaker 9: Well, all right, let's go.
Speaker 1: We grew up with Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 5: Oh didn't we? God, Mickey, Minnie, Yes, the whole crew.
Speaker 1: And what do we know? I mean, what's something very specific about Mickey Mouse and his voice?
Speaker 5: Very high, very high pitch, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yes, very very high pitched.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what. There's a new good tender in town for the highest pitched voice on the planet. Sure I can I introduce you to Femki Bowl. She's a Netherlands runner who broke her own four hundred meters world record at the World Indoor Championships on the weekend. Congratulations to her, and she was interview you'd post race and I think a lot of people were kind of surprised that she just how high pitch her voices.
Speaker 9: Oh it was amazing.
Speaker 5: I mean it was such a strong razor or running so fast.
Speaker 9: Not the pool running in the fifties.
Speaker 7: So I knew I had to go out first.
Speaker 9: I'd look in front of me, so I wanted to be he from them. I could hear it all.
Speaker 5: She was behind me, so I was like, okay, this is good.
Speaker 9: Now weks going. This crowd is so amazing.
Speaker 1: There's no, that's not real.
Speaker 9: I just wait to god.
Speaker 5: You put that.
Speaker 1: It sounds fake, doesn't it. It does sound fake. It she's a Netherlands athlete straight after the half of the race. See there you go. It's quite outrageous, isn't. He's a quick snippet of her again.
Speaker 9: Oh it was amazing.
Speaker 1: I mean it's unbelievable. I love her voice. I want to hear her speak again. This isn't me giving her stick. It's me going, hang on, where's fimky bean? She'ld be doing public speak Evans. It's got me absolutely locked in. We'll speaking to producers are before and she was like, do you know that reminds me of this shrimp from shark taiale.
Speaker 4: What's true?
Speaker 5: Another baby and I took it over because she passed.
Speaker 4: Away, and then the baby lost its legs as a bit of stump.
Speaker 5: But I still take care.
Speaker 1: Of my wifriend Finky, this shrimp Joe's If you don't mind, can I'll take you through my top three voices of all the time? Top three? Okay, coming in bronze medal. It's got to be Samuel L. Jackson. What an iconic voice.
Speaker 5: You shut your face if we want to hear you talk, I'll shut my arm and work them out like a publet.
Speaker 1: It works, doesn't it. Number two, of course, the great Morgan Freeman and headed for the Pacific.
Speaker 4: Yes, nice, and he's got a little meditation thing on them. Calm yeah, sometimes listen to when you want to go to sleep.
Speaker 1: It's good, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Toss up between him and Harry Stars normally wins Harry.
Speaker 1: Here's two very different directions. Number one voice all time in terms of being most iconic. Yeah, that's right. There's a new boss in town. It's ball amazing.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 12: We're gone back and turn on.
Speaker 1: This daisy in time for a trip. I mean, pack that backpack full of water and supplies because we could get lost.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no guarantees.
Speaker 1: No guarantees at all. Have a little trip down Revenut Lane and let's go back to the fifth of March nineteen eighty three. Bob Hawk was elected Prime Minister of Australia. What an excellent pr move it was for him to scull those biers. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: If most just trainings were indifferent to him after he did that, After he did that, they were like, yes, Bob, I don't remember a soft spot for Bob.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that's right, because he sculls beers like you, you idiot. Two thousand and six Nature documentary Planet Earth, narrated by David Attenborough, premieres on the BBC. This is a fun conversation. Could he be the most iconic voice on this play? Who's more iconic in terms of recognizable and a voice that you hear on Planet Earth?
Speaker 4: It's actually a decent point that you make, And I can't think of anyone He could make even the dullest things seem interesting, for example, in a day.
Speaker 1: But Attenborough voice, can you talk about your netball career? Please?
Speaker 4: The Adelaide Wildcats Before's were unsuccessful in attempting to bring down their prey.
Speaker 5: In this case, it was the walker Field cat.
Speaker 1: I'm in, tell me more. I can absolutely in for the first time every twenty nineteen, Kylie Jennet is the world's youngest ever billionaire at twenty one, according to Forbes. Am I right in saying there was a petition for all her little fans before she was a billionaire to send her money to make sure that she became the world's youngest billionaire.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard that.
Speaker 1: What the hell is wrong with us?
Speaker 4: What is wrong with us as a society when someone who has no real discernible talents becomes a billionaire for doing what?
Speaker 1: For being famous? Pretty famous? For I'm famous because I'm famous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, I'm famous because I'm from a famous family.
Speaker 1: What's your problem? Numb? One song on March of fifth in nineteen ninety five was an absolute belchier Gangster's Paradise by Coolio. I'm twenty three now, but will I live to see twenty four? The way things as going cooler? I didn't I he's not with us anymore, but he made it past twenty four of the shadow of death. I take a look at my life, he