Speaker 1: Quick getting every morning, every day, every lady adelaides Hazy, the price rises at Adelaide Oval.
Speaker 2: Let's give you a little sense of what's happening.
Speaker 3: So a full strength beer back in twenty twenty one was eight dollars fifty Now it's nine dollars ninety.
Speaker 2: I'm not a beer drinker, So does that feel steep?
Speaker 1: Yes? And no, because now at ten bucks for a beer when you go out is very very normal, okay. But at the same time, yeah, look, if you were trying to get yourself into a situation where it had a heap of beers on your belt, yep, I wouldn't be going to the football trying to do that. Maybe go somewhere else before we get the football, I don't know. But also, at the same time, do it responsibly, yep. I shouldn't have said any of.
Speaker 2: That, none of it. Take it all back. It's fine, it's not life. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: So a pie in twenty twenty one was four dollars fifty ounce, five dollars seventy, and a bottled water was four dollars fifty ounce, five dollars forty. House wine of those who like to partake seven dollars fifty and now it's nine dollars.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay that's a big increase. Yeah, and I always wonder about just who's really policing how big the serve is. Yes, it feels like they're pretty small.
Speaker 3: Served to know, would they serve them in those little thimball glasses at least? I guess when you go to a pub you get like a decent sized wine glass and they've got the line.
Speaker 2: So there's a pure measurement there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, anyway, we don't know do this thing where we really show our age, but dead set. I remember back in my day, yes, playing footy as a youngster. It wasn't even called oz key back then. But then afterwards you go get a hamburger with a lot note smarter because smarto for some reason, and my little Brahams grows back then, some chips, chocolate and also like a big thing of coke. There's no way you're getting changed from ten bucks on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm so scared to work in this space in terms of how much I used to pay, maybe for my lunch order back in from you get how many cents it wasn't twenty cents, it wasn't but I do remember. I do remember buying twenty cents mixed lollies where you got like this massive bag and mixed lo list for twenty cents.
Speaker 2: That was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get cobbras and all sorts of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you get honestly, like, remember when you used to write out in a texture on a brown paper bag you lunch order. You'd probably probably talking a pie and a strawberry milk and a packet of chips for I don't know, like here we go under four bucks.
Speaker 4: Did your lunch bags have like was it printed on there or did you just handwrite it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: You hand wrote it, Okay, we had a handwritten or sorry, we had printed ones.
Speaker 6: You just teach what you wanted.
Speaker 4: You put your notes there, like please add sauce or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yeah, jeez, we're holding off your absolutely, I'm waiting for it.
Speaker 3: No, No, do you know what, I don't care? Go your hardest go on then that you got.
Speaker 1: Do they have glad wrap back?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 1: I'm just joking. We're just having fun purely because it's rider. Can we do this? So, Joe, it's thirteen twenty four to ten. What did you used to get that was a steal and now everything's changed. Yeah, So just going out and having a couple of beers now, and even if you go out by yourself, just to have a couple of beers to one whit. I'm not going to name the place, but I'll say that I went to a sample game. It was on a Friday night, so you can sort of work out which club it was because they play a lot of the games on a Friday night. Yeah, two beers. It was a craft beer. Two pints. Yeah, thirty six bucks.
Speaker 2: Wow, and it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: The first time in my life. Had to go back and I went back to the bar keep and I said, excuse me, great establishment, by the way, just want to clarify something that I just pay thirty six bucks for two beers, to which she said, yes, it's pretty expensive, isn't it. I said, that's something we can both agree on.
Speaker 2: Can we just go back to ordering lunch at school?
Speaker 3: So when you're on the farm, how did it work, Like if you felt like a steak, sandwich or something, did you just walk out in the back paddock and go point to a cow?
Speaker 2: I have that one.
Speaker 1: Absolutely the cow could see it coming to You're just telling its voice. Oh, something's going on here that is horrible.
Speaker 2: Oh that's horrible.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can mercilessly rip me for my age, and I rip him for growing up on a farm with eight people in the entire down and I get in trouble.
Speaker 4: I was saying about going out and picking the cow.
Speaker 1: As you always say, from paddock to plate fresh.
Speaker 4: She produces that Joe's back in your day. Oh yeah, like your you know, back in your day was like the father works the monster at home.
Speaker 6: So why wasn't she backing your lunch?
Speaker 2: I excuse me very much.
Speaker 3: My mother was a nurse and worked night shift every single evening.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Don't you dare bring Colleen into this very.
Speaker 1: By the way, yes, how very dare you take it back? So?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 4: What else did you used to get? Nothing but like ten cents for a sausage drill.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Can we take a little trip down memory lane place? Yep? What did you used to get? That was an absolute steal? But now, given the times they are chain, yes, it's just quite quite afford it anymore. Not afford it, Oh, Jae's We're taking a little trip down memory lane because this is off the back of the price hike at Adelaide Oval here stocks there to beer has gone up almost a dollar and everything across the board since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: We just want to go back to the good old days where things were so damn cheap before the whole cost of living crissis, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what used to be a steel but now it's just a little bit too steep. Let's go to Danny. Go on to you, Danny, Hiram.
Speaker 2: What do you use to pay? Danny?
Speaker 8: So we suspend school holidays with my grandmother and it's really going to show my age because we fied our pockets with one cent and two cent coin.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we go.
Speaker 8: To the local Delhi and every single lolly was one cent.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, brilliant.
Speaker 8: The other day I went to the supermarket. I bought a packet of snakes, eight snakes in that packet.
Speaker 2: It cost me six dollars. Ridiculous, outrageous.
Speaker 1: That is outrageous. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: And we were just saying here, like even lollies when they're on special, there's still five dollars now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and they say it's half price.
Speaker 2: It never is it never is? Thank you, Danny, Thank you so much. Liz. What did you used to pay back in the day that you can't afford? Now?
Speaker 8: Well, I had ten cents left over from my bus school bufffair, So you used to scabbed the old brown two decent coin in the playground. Could buy an apple to turnover?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, cool way to get through the ten cent apple turnover?
Speaker 1: How good ten cent network? What do you reckon? You go on for an apple turnover? Now at your stocks? There a bakery that's up with a five or six bus?
Speaker 2: Oh easily easily six?
Speaker 1: Do you know how much it is now?
Speaker 2: Is no?
Speaker 1: Lis?
Speaker 3: And I bet you that tasted like the best thing in the whole entire world.
Speaker 8: It was and fresh cream.
Speaker 1: Fresh cream.
Speaker 2: Now it just comes out of a can, doesn't it in that situation? Well done? Thank you, Kylie. What did you used to pay back in the day?
Speaker 8: Thirty cents for a McDonald's ice cream cone.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm just trying to think how long ago was that, Kylie?
Speaker 8: I don't know, but i'd now I don't know how shut out?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's half a lot, it's a red.
Speaker 1: A bit of dollar because that's one of the go to treats for my kids. And then you go through in the driving you're like, wow, I did the same thing, Kyler. Remember it was thirty cents I used to get to.
Speaker 8: Yes, you used to be able to get the flake as well for sixty.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you brought a flake on its own, it's like three bucks now, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Because yeah? And also do they still do the Sundays like the caramel Sundays?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yum, Kylie. Sounds like we should all had to match yourself and have a bit.
Speaker 5: Of a.
Speaker 2: Sunday party. Thank you.
Speaker 6: It is travel, okay, it's called.
Speaker 7: Like the first caller.
Speaker 9: You's be able to go to the deli and get these little ghost drops. There are five cents each and you've got all different colors and make your tongue whatever color the lolly.
Speaker 1: Was, Yes, I don't have to remember them, but yep, traditionally I think it was blue, red and green, was it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's the one that they brought out black and stuff like that. But yeah, you don't get them anymore like that. Lady said the bag of mix these days? What two or three bucks?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just I want to know, as a kid, is there anything better than changing the color of your tongue.
Speaker 1: No, definitely not a street credit. You get around the playground when you've got a different colored tongue. Crazy.
Speaker 2: I wonder if adds his tongue turned into the color of bundy last night?
Speaker 1: What color short? Yeah, yeah, it was Johnny walking.
Speaker 2: As. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Hey, rate me at reading the room?
Speaker 2: Oh, truly awful?
Speaker 1: What do you mean, truly awful? That's not fair.
Speaker 2: No, the most obvious cues in the world just go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, okay, there was that time where you guys were all crying. I thought it was a leaky eye competition and I didn't quite read the room. But apart from that, I feel like it's not too bad.
Speaker 2: No, you're you are the worst cues?
Speaker 1: No, I tell you. The worst is Demi Levado, Oh Den. Levardo has been slammed for performing her song heart attack key words heart attack Yes at an event hosted by the American Heart Association and Got the Heart the AHAs and You'll go Red for Women. Red Cross Collection concert was an event intended to raise awareness about deadly cardiovascular issues. So, Demi, who's so terrible reading reading the room? We know that when viral off the footage of the performance was posted to social media, sparking, as you'd imagine, a lot of confusion. It's been reported that she explained to the audience that the song heart Attack had many parallels for her. She said, it's about my journey and a reminder for all of us in the room just how strong the mind heart body connection truly is. I think I'm I have a heart.
Speaker 3: It's meantime, sixty eight year old Gary who survived, she's hard to to ackt this sitting out with that guy.
Speaker 2: Is she taking the piece?
Speaker 1: It's gone. They're like, get her off, get the iPod on, just shoffle it play anything that's not working at all. Seriously, DEMI walk worse than that. It's like turning up to a feminist convention playing this. Do you like that? Ladies? Okay, let's go down to the teachers convention. How are we going, Guys, no one's reading the room these days.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: The worst examples that I've ever seen, though, and I'm pretty sure these are absolutely true, was the Annual Convention of Healing for Sufferers of Erythrophobia, which is genuinely a genuine fear of the color red. Jojah Kay was a special performance just in poor taste, isn't it ridiculous?
Speaker 3: Dear Susan's up the back, just in the fetal position, rocking back and forth, sucking your tomb.
Speaker 1: Don't you don't you hate red? Clearly the worst example that I've ever saying, and still to this day absolutely still try and recover. When I took my cat Hueye to the cat's recovering from chronic stress due to sudden exposure to large quantities of water. Convention, would you believe that our good friends CARTI, Meghan these salling, Why does this keep happening? I'm someone please think of the poor kiddy cats recovering. Some unbelievable research has cross my desk, very very alarming.
Speaker 2: And I've always said about you research finger on the pulse.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, great segue. By the way, let's talk about fingers in particular, the link between Alzheimer's disease and picking your nose. What so it makes sense. Basically, it means that if you're transferring all these germs from your fingers into your nose, so the more that you pick your nose, the stronger chance you have of getting Alzheimer's disease.
Speaker 2: Well, you're in real trouble.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm in so much trouble. So much of my day is spent picking my nose.
Speaker 3: I would love a little like dash camp in your car trained on you, because obviously you think your car's invisible and no one can see you.
Speaker 2: Knuckles deep. You would sit there fishing for hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you say knuckles deep, I say fish deep sometimes sometimes two or three fingers per nostril both times like that. That's upwards of six fingers in my face at one.
Speaker 2: Thing is at a go, and.
Speaker 3: I feel sad for you because there'd be nothing left. There'd be no gold left to mind in that nose of yours years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a beard in the mind, for goodness sake, find a new spot.
Speaker 2: It's bought up the entrance.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping though. Jades' is just one of those medical urban legends, right, and those little things that you got told as a kid, Yeah, which maybe you discovered as an adult. You're like, that is absolute bs. For example, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Incorrect, The doctor's still going to knock on your door. He'll find something, because a single apple to give you a full bill of health. So much so that you don't need to go see medical professional. It's not going to happen.
Speaker 3: Because if your diet consists of Elita of Bourbon, a packet of Doritos, and sixty eight cigarettes, the doctorates stayed away, and then the doctor's not going to go He's right, is that his apple?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Two leaders of Bourbon per day, mixed with some delicious nutcho cheese doritos. Sure it sounds delicious in theory, holistically not good for you. Apple's going to do absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: That Apple ain't going to save you.
Speaker 1: Swallowing gum stays in your gut for seven years. Incorrect, That's not true. Apparently it's like three or four days at the most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, okay.
Speaker 1: Coincidentally enough for my son who's five years old, he's in ye one. He told me that the other day, said, guess what what told me? That's that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought it's amazing after all of these years, that little urban legend is still doing the rounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all the marketers at the chewing gum companies are right. Can we get rid of that?
Speaker 1: Cheers? Swallow gum? Get some more? It's fine.
Speaker 2: Someone debunk that theory. Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get some gluey guts. But that's fine for a few days. Watermelons will grow in your stomach if you swallow the seeds. Incorrect, Right, Okay, that's we had to explain this big belly.
Speaker 2: That's a baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's either a baby or timmy beers. It's layoff for that extra junft.
Speaker 2: Maybe that big burrito you had for lunch. Yeah, and it shouldn't have.
Speaker 1: No, you shouldn't have No, you shouldn't have had chpotli sauce either. Delicious? Yeah, catch us up with you really and finally, too much self pleasure time will make it fall off. I don't want to talk about it. Roll the ads place.
Speaker 2: Really, it is so time for it.
Speaker 1: Let's go girl, Lady's a symbol.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So basically this is all the chick conversations that we have off here, and we were like, you know what, everyone's talking about it as we'll do it on Hey, and if you want to get involved, breakfast at over nine one nine dot com dot au, which is exactly what Anonymous has done this morning. Hey, Jody, Abby, and Zoe, I want to hear your thoughts. Is it ever okay to go through your partner's phone?
Speaker 2: Question mark.
Speaker 3: My partner has been super distant recently and spending more time on his phone than usual, And I've always thought it's bad to check your partner's phone. But I have a feeling I should please keep me anonymous. Well, we will because you haven't put your name there, though we couldn't expose you even if we wanted to. All right, so obviously we have Abby from the newsroom, who I would say is normally single, but who knows over after the weekend a big Saturday.
Speaker 6: Night, the Peacock and I back together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, just revelationists. Oh there he is, just in your book.
Speaker 2: It's a real gray area for Abby, isn't it. We never quite know.
Speaker 3: And we've got Zoe here, who is in her twenties, very career focused, just an all around gorgeous human being.
Speaker 2: I have to say we're calling.
Speaker 1: It Chloe at the momente. She had big glow up last week with all.
Speaker 3: Right thoughts on she can your partner's phone? Have you ever done it? Have you had it done to you?
Speaker 6: I had it done to me once and it didn't end well.
Speaker 1: Someone went through your phone.
Speaker 4: But he was he was living in Melbourne, and he essentially like you know, it was ridiculous even thinking that it could work.
Speaker 6: And he came over and went through my phone.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I did find naked pictures of a peacock.
Speaker 6: I wasn't into peacocks back then. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So my thought process is, if you're getting to the point where you think you need to go through your partner's phone, probably not working number one. As I get older, obviously communication becomes the key. But I my ex in cans. He did things like I'd walk into.
Speaker 2: You've had them all over Australia.
Speaker 4: But we're looking, I'll be quite. We were walking well, I was walking into the kitchen. He had his phone in his right hand. I walked up on the right hand side and he moved it to his left, so like straight away, I was like, why.
Speaker 3: So don't they say one of the signs is when people leave their phones face down like.
Speaker 4: That yeap, Or if you're going to the toilet and stuff and you're taking your phone with you it can't be left around, then there's an issue. So I think, yeah, to me, the relationship's over.
Speaker 10: Sorry, once you've gone through the phone, it's done.
Speaker 1: Wow was Domino's Pizza calling you at night? All right?
Speaker 10: Go so I it's an interesting one because I've done it in my previouslyation when I was in Oh God, I was like seventeen, so of course I went through his phone. I didn't find anything I wanted to say, but I think, no, you shouldn't go through your partner's phone, same sort of thing. Abs If you are, there's obviously a problem. I think if I had a partner that went through my phone, I'd be pi double fived, you know, I'd be like, come on, what, But only because I know I'm not doing anything wrong. If you've got nothing to hide, it should be fine to go through phone.
Speaker 1: Sounds like someone's got something too.
Speaker 3: I'm a spot checker, so I don't mind if my husband's phones just sitting on the bench. I'll just have a quick look and see what's going on. But I'm mainly looking for not messages from other women, but just to see if he's made plans to play golf anytime, so that's what that's what he hides.
Speaker 10: I'd be more concerned if I had a boyfriend going through my phone. I'd be more concerned about him reading my text with my girlfriends, because that's where he's going to find out what I really think.
Speaker 4: And that some advice for anyone looking at going through someone's phone another man or woman's name.
Speaker 6: For the friend messages.
Speaker 3: So true, that's where the juice is they teen twenty four to ten. Should you go through your partner's phone? Have you gone through your partner's phone?
Speaker 1: If you've gone through your partner's phone as well and you've found something outrageous, oh my god, dis please and.
Speaker 2: Let me just do a little spot check on you. Please. Do you go through Carra's phone? She goes through your phone?
Speaker 1: Or sometimes I used to go through Carra's phone, but it's so boring parenting advice or spice? Car Yeah?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 6: Oh god?
Speaker 1: Thurteen twenty four ten will take you Torsney.
Speaker 3: Chat.
Speaker 2: It is so time for it. Let's go.
Speaker 1: I love this little version of chee chat because for this particular topic, I reckon there's a chance of some spice.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we got an email, Hey, Jodyabian Sowe not Andrew, because you're not involved in this, I want to hear your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Is it ever okay to go three partners phone?
Speaker 3: She's thinking about it because he's super distant, so you know, she's come to the right place for advice?
Speaker 2: Am I right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Two people? No you should not one person? Hell yes, go for it.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Stacey. If I've just read What's Happened to You? Please tell everyone?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, so I well he was my husband at the time we were supposed to get married. We did end up getting married. He had left his Apple works at home and I felt like something was going on. And when I went through his Apple works, I found messages from his dad that we didn't actually have contact with, saying that he had set up for my fiancee to move to Canberra with family and to take our two year old son with him.
Speaker 3: Oh and not and not to marry you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we did. We sorted it out, but we got married. But they stay, it's no longer a marriage anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, who am I to give relationship advice? But in my world massive red flag?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah wait, so I'm sorry. So you're not. You did get married, but you're not together anymore.
Speaker 5: No did that with them. It's been separated for almost three years.
Speaker 2: Did dad come to the wedding?
Speaker 5: No, No, that's now six.
Speaker 2: Things worked out?
Speaker 5: Okay stay, yeah, yeah, we're we're very happy now.
Speaker 3: Wow, goodle If I tried to check my husband's Apple Watch, I'd be useless because I wouldn't be able to read it. It's far too small for me to be able to read his text messages on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, exactly the same. I really don't use Apple Watch when I had Apple Watch, except for going for running things like that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just to measure how quick you wear each colminer four fifiic.
Speaker 1: Well, the matters, they're doing something. Good stuff, guys, let's go to poor poor your thoughts on this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I dated a lady for a couple of years, and we were pretty open about our phone, and we knew each other's passwords and everything like that, so it wasn't an issue. Then I noticed that after a couple of years she started getting a little bit secretive about her phone, and when she was asleep one night, I actually went through her phone, which I felt a bit bad about, but I just needed to check out and I found two sets of photos of another boyfriend that she was seeing behind my back. She had three of us going at the same time.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, my god. From the news, Yeah, wow, how did you handle this? What was your next step Well.
Speaker 7: I asked her about it, and she got angry because I was checking her phone. She went off for a tree at me for that, and I thought, okay, out of the whole conversation, you took away with the fact that I went through your phone, not the fact that you were dating three different men and I've been dating you for two years.
Speaker 1: She's an ordinary person. Did you confront the other men by any chance? Did you have any communications?
Speaker 7: I did find out that it was money orientated. The guy that she ended up being with on a regular basis was a fifo Yeah. Yeah, no, no, no, yeah, yeah no. I realized that that relationship ended quite abruptly.
Speaker 1: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so sorry I went through that. Are you okay? Now? Do you have someone who doesn't have three other people on the go?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll do. Actually, I have a nice young lady, Neil, and she's ten years younger than me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Paul landed on his fate.
Speaker 2: Paul, thank you. Let's go to Chloe.
Speaker 8: Hey, Chloe, look, I have been in the past. I think if you've mentally already checked out and you want a bit of proof, then you know, I think it's the thing that you need to do for your own mental sanity a little bit. Yeah, but what if you just checking for a little snoop and you ruin a bit of a surprise that.
Speaker 1: They've made for you?
Speaker 2: Oh no, what happened?
Speaker 8: What if they're like, oh, let's I'm going to propose to them and let's ask for some permission or something like that, and you've just gone and you've ruined it. What do you do then?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, has that happened to you? Or you ruined the surprise for yourself?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Look, no, I've only ever found bad things myself in a pone, not very nice them. I've never found a nice surprise unfortunately. But yeah maybe one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see that that is an interesting one as well, because then do you come clean or you've probably got to sit there and be like, just a surprise, you had ill intentions at the start. Ah, It's an absolute circus, isn't isn't it?
Speaker 2: It's a bit of a mess.
Speaker 1: I remember a few days ago and we spoke about Kelly Clarkson how she told us what she likes to do in the shower. Remind me, yeah, you a fish? She said she likes to do and she can't help, but she likes to quite regularly urinate in the shower. Classic classic dirty bird, Kelly.
Speaker 2: Cla classic Clarkson.
Speaker 1: And I told you how much I like to eat in the shower and also drink beers in the shower, because the shower's there for much more than just washing yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what. There's another celebrity that jumped on board the shower train, and that is living your life in there. So can you take a shower with me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I highly recommend you do. Don't take this the wrong way, but come on, take this little journey. But let's have a shower. Oh, there it is Jessica. Bill's the layers to come out to do something in the shower.
Speaker 2: What does she like to do?
Speaker 1: She's offered an insight into a daily routine by revealing her peculiarit of eating in the shower, which is divided opinion, of course, but she's taken it the next step up. She said in a recent TikTok post that she likes to eat and drink in the shower shower privately arpants like cereal or yogurt, tea popsicles, to which he said, I know, melk factor, right, but safe you know, anything that drops, You're good. Love that from Jess.
Speaker 2: I love your just beel impression.
Speaker 1: Basically, what she's saying is you can do absolutely anything in the shower, and I mean anything. And I don't think you understand what goes on in the Hayes household inside the shower.
Speaker 2: Do I want to know while we're showering, how you think?
Speaker 1: What do you think Kara and I get up to in the shower?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, what do you go and have a guess?
Speaker 2: It's escalated? Go I, well, the kids home or the kids out?
Speaker 1: The kids they might be home, they might be out. I'll tell you anyway. Number One, Car and I actually got married in the shower, which is nice. Number Two, Car I gave birth to all three of our kids in the shower. That's how much we get around the shower.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Number three, the kids are homeschool, so we teach the kids in the shower whilst he's showering as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So basically what we do in the shower is everything except for wash ourselves. Yeah right, So that's just that's just a bit of an insight into what happens in that.
Speaker 2: That's a real twist on showering things.
Speaker 1: You can get involved as well to your bunch of dirty birds. I for doublow nine one nine because Jess bills come out and she's bang on board, especially the popsicle thing and the coffee thing, and everything hits the floor. I'm not sure if she's eating it once hits a floor. Showers are free goes, aren't.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure about eating yogurt in the shower, Like, what if the water gets into the yoga well?
Speaker 1: I can't just turn it up and not let me get it on your back? There, goats, what have you been doing?
Speaker 2: I've never shower together ever again.
Speaker 1: Dirty back, Give that a bit of a scrub. Please. This may take a while, folks, Let's get to the break.
Speaker 3: Happy to be corrected anytime on this show. Thirteen twenty fourteen or full doublow.
Speaker 2: Nine one nine.
Speaker 1: I'm incorrect, but.
Speaker 3: I saw a picture of Phil Dumphy yesterday from Modern Family ie ty Berrell, and he had a mustache at the SAG Awards, and I just thought, oh my goodness, mustaches are horrendous.
Speaker 1: Ow boy, Phil, I'm the core that that's my thing. I'm here, I serve the wear by text lol, laugh out loud, OMG, oh my god, wtf by the face throw a mustache not you got the perfect package?
Speaker 2: Yeah, w TfL o the face.
Speaker 3: You just got me thinking about the best slash worst mustaches of all time because I have this theory that no man looks good with the mustache, and I genuinely would walk at pashing someone who had one.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, what about David Boone? Just bear in mind as well, you're going to offence some people. I know that's okay, I know the news read Abby, you're old man. He's a beautiful character with the mustache.
Speaker 4: My father has had a mustache for his whole entire life. And he shaved it off once and walked out to mum and she looked at him and she said, if you ever do that again, I will divorce you.
Speaker 1: You know what, we brother and sister abs because the exact same thing happened in my family. As long as I've known my dad, he's had a ustache. I'm pretty sure he was born with a mustache.
Speaker 4: We do have the same skin tone at the moment.
Speaker 3: Now, if I had said that, there would have been a tazzy joke straightaway.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that? That's Joe's reading the play.
Speaker 6: We're from New South Wales and Adelaide, so we're normal.
Speaker 3: Okay, Wow, So Ty Burrow or Phil Dumpy makes the top five? Do you want to hear the rest?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please? You top five?
Speaker 2: It was the best or worse slash? The best slash worse? Do you know what I mean? Like they're highly acclaimed, but they're also terrible.
Speaker 3: So Tom Selick had a chevron, That's what it was called a chevron, and I just think poor Jennifer Aniston had to mac on with him and friends too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did that happen?
Speaker 2: Yuck?
Speaker 4: No, not Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Courtney Cox and him data because he was a little bit older, it was controversial.
Speaker 6: He was the friend of the family. That's right.
Speaker 3: Well, I see, I don't mind being corrected on this occasion. Number three, Justin Bieber had one for a little while, but it was it was just like a pre pubescent boy that couldn't grow one.
Speaker 1: That would have been a teenage mistache.
Speaker 3: So it was a real wispy little number. Apparently his wife Haley told him to shave it off. Yes, and all his fans were campaigning for him to get rid of it. They hated it, really yep.
Speaker 1: And then when Haley says get rid of it, you go, I guess I'm getting rid of it.
Speaker 2: I guess I am number two and command.
Speaker 1: It just works, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: That was him in the mirror when he saw himself with a mustache, and the number one best slash worst celebrity mustache honorable mention to Ted Larso because that's a real thick, bushy number, but.
Speaker 2: It has to go to Brad Pitt. Really he had one in Inglorious Bastards. So this is what I'm saying to you.
Speaker 3: The best looking man on the planet, the sexiest man alive, look absolutely foolish, foolish, I tell you, with a mustache.
Speaker 1: There you go. It's not for everyone. Even the sexiest bike on the planet can't pull out of mustache.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you go?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can. But I look dangerous with the mystach. It looks like I'm some kind of underworld figure.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Because it's quite dark, and it's very very thick, and I've got patches all over the rest of my face. It's the only part of my face well can grow genuine facial hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, me too, and it's not.
Speaker 1: I love your mustache, it's beautiful. Can we talk about Christian Balge just for a second, because he is one of the great actors I like to do so girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane? Sure?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: That's human American psycho? Would you like to hear the specials?
Speaker 2: Not if you want to keep your spleen? Oh my goodness, what a character you played, that settled down Christian he's worth one hundred and twenty million dollars. Gets what sort of car he drives?
Speaker 1: Oh, it'd be something fancy, like a Ferrari or something like that.
Speaker 3: Surely, absolutely not a two thousand and three secondhand Toyota Tacoma Wow, which I guess is the equivalent.
Speaker 2: Of a high Lox.
Speaker 1: It's a pickup truck. Yeah right, but really really old, and by this particular report as well, he bought its second hands.
Speaker 2: Baconhand high Lux. Wow, we Christian, you're worth one hundred and twenty million dollars. What are you thinking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just one of those situations where it's like, I don't care how much money is in the bank. I love my Tacoma and I'm not parting way with the plays with it now, there's probably a significant other saying it's time for you to ditch the Toyota, yeah and move on, Christian.
Speaker 3: I guess people can have a real emotional attachment to their first cars, though, can't they. Yeah, attachment to a lot of things really that you just can't let go of, Which is what we'd like to talk to you about this morning on thirteen, twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: What can't you let go of?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And sometimes it takes like an intervention from your significant other or maybe some friends where they just go, you know what, enough's enough. You're at the age where you should really let some things go. Can I go first?
Speaker 2: Please do for me?
Speaker 1: It was hoop neck t shirts. Oh that was I think that was a little bit cool back in twenty ten.
Speaker 2: Hoop neck t shirt.
Speaker 3: I think I think this is because you're quite partial to your pecks.
Speaker 2: You quite like them, and you quite like to show them off. Am I right? Tell me I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: There might be a little bit of that. I had an intervention with my wife and I reckon a few a little bit of feedback from the team here as well. That hoop neck t shirts. Yes, to the point where Carra had to go through my wardrobe and basically them physically get rid of them. And the other one for me is some of the brands that I used to wear, which I can't do anymore. I was wearing a Stoozy shirt other day.
Speaker 3: I was going to bring that up like Stuosy. Yeah, the early two thousands called and they want their cool brand back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I missed the call, so I didn't answer that call. Also, I've got some Mad Huey's tank tops. Oh my goodness, was like champion. I think she's champion. Listen, Champion. You're pushing forty. No, no, no, no, you're not going out in public and that. So you can wear them around the house, yep, but don't you dare step foot outside. But I will not let go of this shirts.
Speaker 3: My husband has some hockey cards that he collected as a kids, and he likes to say that they're our superinnuation.
Speaker 2: That's what he's going to sell one older because he.
Speaker 1: Bought them for five so now they're worth seven dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, they're twenty four to ten. Give us a call this morning. What can't you let go of? Christian Bale has an extremely surprising vehicle. He drives a two thousand and three Toyota Tacoma, which is like.
Speaker 1: A highlux for he like a highlights, a really old, beaten up highlucks. If that's twenty one years old.
Speaker 3: The man's worth one hundred and twenty million dollars and he's getting around in a beat up old truck.
Speaker 1: You've got to appreciate that. I like to dicet girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane? He also likes to drive around in a really old pickup truck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are just some things in life that you can't let go of you. It's one of those aggressively low hoop neck t shirts.
Speaker 1: I like to show off my sternum. I think, want to see my sorr about what about just the faint of picture. There's four ladies in the room. It was a collective shake of the head, yeah, like a jenny like you guys are in sync?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Did your wife actually went through your closet and just clean them all out and said that's enough?
Speaker 1: I think she got rid of a few of the hoops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, okay, fair enough. Thirteen twenty four ten. Let's do this this morning? What can you not let go of?
Speaker 2: Hey, Jesse, bag good morning, Good morning. What are you holding on to?
Speaker 5: You know, the plant that the hospital puts on your baby from the biblical cord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've still got my.
Speaker 1: Daughters with a little bit of the bilical cord on. Oh my god, after a long.
Speaker 8: I can't get rid of it.
Speaker 1: How big is it? What is it doing? Is it'd just be like a little piece of almost.
Speaker 8: The little shriveled up things like sibbled up. But it's been glad rap and I've just packed it away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just for a special occasion.
Speaker 8: It's twelve years older than now.
Speaker 1: It's it's aging beautifully.
Speaker 5: It's aging really good.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe time to let that go, Jesse, I think nah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: My mother in.
Speaker 3: Law still got my husband's first stitches. What yeah, from when he had a hockey fight.
Speaker 1: That's strange, isn't that. What about your kid's teeth, Yeah, you got your kid's.
Speaker 2: Teeth, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got other kid's teeth as well.
Speaker 3: Okayycho, Donna, good morning, what can't you let go of?
Speaker 2: Donna?
Speaker 8: My microwaves.
Speaker 1: Believe it or not, it sounds a little bit dangerous. How old are we talking here, Donna? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I think you could be right there.
Speaker 5: We got it in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: You gotta watch out, donner up some popcorn, oh dear, and then all of a sudden, although they probably made him much better back then, they made the last.
Speaker 2: So, Donna, is it? I'm just trying to think the old microwaves. Didn't you used to turn a dial? It wasn't. Actually digital?
Speaker 8: Is is the crazy thing about it?
Speaker 4: It is digital?
Speaker 2: It is digital?
Speaker 8: Okay, it is digital? Yeah, and it is still going well, I believe strong.
Speaker 2: Okay, hang in there, Donna, I reckon, it's good? Why not?
Speaker 3: And but good morning, good morning you we're good. What can't you let go of? Amber?
Speaker 2: I can't let go.
Speaker 8: Of of my my time zone tickets from back when I was like nine, ten years old. So this is back in like two thousand and six.
Speaker 9: You can't even use them anymore.
Speaker 2: To claim you to claim your toys.
Speaker 8: I just have them in a box.
Speaker 1: So what would happen? What have happened with someone's to get rid of them?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How heart broken would you be?
Speaker 4: Well, my partner's actually tried to get rid of them.
Speaker 8: A couple of times when we've moved.
Speaker 5: House, yeah, and I'm like, Nope, not doing that.
Speaker 9: I don't even know why I'm keeping them at this point. It's just I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'd be heartbroken if way through them out.
Speaker 1: I think it's.
Speaker 8: Time stamp.
Speaker 2: I guess I just love the thought of Amber going down to the beach house and having them laugh in her face.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. These expired seven years.