Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy swan Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome to your Friday, and I finally have got the hang of the new opener and I'm not talking over the end of our.
Speaker 3: Audio producer Scarter will be thrilled.
Speaker 1: I am also thrilled.
Speaker 2: It is Friday, which means that we are looking down the barrel of a weekend which I'm mad for.
Speaker 1: What's on? What's on for you?
Speaker 3: I've got a wedding tonight, swanee in the at Garden's house in the Botanical gardens here in Melbourne, right.
Speaker 2: So your weekend is going to be about McDonald's fish and chip, probablyping and groaning.
Speaker 3: What about yours.
Speaker 2: I'm having a working bee in my garden. I'm inviting everybody I know because my thing for twenty twenty five is I'm going to ask for help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm actually going to ask for help.
Speaker 2: And I've asked for help and I've got two takers already, which is a really big deal.
Speaker 3: I've loved a working be in school well at.
Speaker 1: Tony an hour. And of course I'm going to put on sausages in bread.
Speaker 3: It's going to be my next question.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'm not a monster. Thirty twenty four ten and give us a call.
Speaker 2: We've got an amaze using like life changing pair of Archies thongs for you if you tell us what's on for the weekend.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be a lot of organizing for school.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: I absolutely agree, Sowannie. And after three o'clock, our good pal Sarah Arba was going to join us live in studio because we promised her at the end of last year she would be our first guest.
Speaker 2: And she's been in hospital, so I'm glad she's available the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: It's Friday and it's time for this Chrissy saday. I've checked the forecast.
Speaker 2: I believe the sun is shining everywhere this weekend and it gives me great joy.
Speaker 1: To speak to you. Kayla, Hello, Hello, how are you good? What is on for the weekend?
Speaker 3: I am having a me day on Saturday, which is nuts.
Speaker 1: I'm day sar.
Speaker 5: I'm having a couple of little treatments.
Speaker 1: A day spa. Tell me what's on the menu for you there. I'm having a what is it called hot.
Speaker 2: Oil scalp my sart Oh god, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'll just be getting you know, the waxing done and stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh right, a little bit of maintenance, as they say, Well, I've got a two hundred dollar voucher here with your name on it for Archie's foot where they are going to be fabulous for when you're padding from the massage room into the sauna and all around.
Speaker 1: Kayla, thank you.
Speaker 3: Sir d the best weekend, kayl. Let's go to Courtney Swane.
Speaker 1: Hey, Courtney, Hey, guys, how are you good?
Speaker 7: The school went back? So I'm great?
Speaker 5: Oh god?
Speaker 2: How long are the school holidays? They seem to get to be getting longer every year?
Speaker 7: It was almost seven weeks this time, which is insane.
Speaker 1: I know, not that we were counting, not at all.
Speaker 2: So how are you celebrating the return to life this weekend?
Speaker 7: Okay, so my twins just actually turned eight, so we're actually doing a bit of a stay ca. We're staying in a very expensive hotel with them this weekend and celebrating them and doing the pool and the spa and going out for key and just yeah, celebrating that I've kept them alive based cli Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, good on you.
Speaker 3: You're a cool mom. That's going to be a core memory for those kids when they grow up that their parents definitely took them to a penthouse.
Speaker 7: Never did that with my parents.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you no, There is a lot of things that we do that our mothers never did. There is a two dollar Archie's Footwear voucher in the post to you, Courtney.
Speaker 1: Have a great weekend. Let's finish with you. Michael.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, so good?
Speaker 1: Are you happy? It's Friday?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I've got work tomorrow, so.
Speaker 1: It's not really Friday then? Is it until tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? Tell us what you're going to do on your one day off?
Speaker 3: Probably sit in the spa and relaxing.
Speaker 7: It's going to be a warm day.
Speaker 2: Well again, you are going to need these Archies footwear to take you from the spa to the drink's fridge and pop an old beer.
Speaker 3: Oh Michael, I hope you get out of the spartap my man. Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Do you lie like Michael. The Chrissy Swan Show, Jack, We've got so much to catch up on.
Speaker 7: We have so much to discuss with Chrissy and Jack.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so much to discuss. Start using that because it is a great phrase.
Speaker 3: We have had six weeks apart, and all week we've been doing this and quite frankly, we could do it all month with the amount of stuff we missed over the summer break.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. I've had a rolling.
Speaker 2: Note on my phone and I've been meaning to discuss with you your favorite words.
Speaker 1: You're right, Jack. Last year you said that you'd.
Speaker 2: Read a thing on Dourmoir, which is a fabulous instant account that we both.
Speaker 3: Follow, Celebrity tipoffs, Celebrity.
Speaker 2: Tip offs, secret li who run it blind lines. It's sort of like a guest who don't sue sort of situation. And you revealed last year that someone said that Rihanna actually can't sing anymore and that is why she's concentrating on makeup and hosiery.
Speaker 1: I think it is, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: And there was a hair product taking.
Speaker 2: There was there was an entire hairline, but no concerts and no singles, and we were like, of course she can still sing. Just before Christmas, some footage came out of Rihanna in a karaoke bar in New York City. Is that Ryan New York City, which is where our friend Lauren Phillips ran into her as well. Recently, I know laws.
Speaker 3: Of Jason Lauren Fame had a full night with bad gallery.
Speaker 1: At a New York City bar. I we must like these things.
Speaker 3: That woman can attract a star, Lauren.
Speaker 1: I sure can.
Speaker 2: I wonder if if she heard Rihanna singing like this.
Speaker 4: She really still tries.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe it because we've got what that song sounded like when we heard it on the radio.
Speaker 3: Imagine, never do you.
Speaker 2: It's so good, so good, but it makes me feel better.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, isn't it gold?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Swanny Well, speaking of terrible singing, our gal Katie Perry oh Dear, released a special edition of her album one four three.
Speaker 2: I really thought that she was back from the brink when she performed with the AFL halftime.
Speaker 1: She was really great, and I thought she's back.
Speaker 3: No, she's not, and I want her to be back because I love the back catalog and I do actually like Katie. There's a song on this extended version, so she adds three extra songs. Let's say it's called Okay. And the reason it came to my attention is an American Idol contestant who or because she was a judge on American Idol, who was told by Katie that he essentially won't succeed or have a career in music, stitched a video of him listening to this song, being like, hang on, this is the same woman that told me I won't be successful. The song is called Okay, and I think it is her worst song to date when given it's not I mean, he's not even her singer.
Speaker 1: Look, it's not great. I feel very bad judging people for songs when I can't write a.
Speaker 3: You're not trying to do global tours. You're not trying to say that you're an acclaimed singer. That is horseshit.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: We've said it before, We're going to say it again. There is so much to discuss. Yes, MTD were so much to discuss with Chrissy and Jack. We've been back for a week. This is our last day of the first week back. Let's just clear our agendas so we can start a fresh on Monday.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the final smt D and if you've missed them and enjoyed them across the week, grab the podcast to catch up on what we've been discussing.
Speaker 2: I wanted to call you, but I also didn't want to disturb your peace. Yeah, do you realize that there is a new flavor of Shaker fries at our favorite restaurant of all time.
Speaker 3: Donald, Do you know what? I did? See it on the screen when I was driving through the other day, and I thought, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Okay, there is your first mistake. Generally, I'm not a Shaker girl. I'm always a no. I don't I don't feel like it. But I was at the drive through with my daughter and she said, have you tried the vegemite Shaker fries? And I said no, I've got a very hard rule on the shakerfries.
Speaker 1: He goes, trust me, you're going to like it.
Speaker 2: Peg said this, Yes, I said yes to the Shakerfr's vegemite flavor.
Speaker 3: But fries already perfect. They have no business with extra seasoning.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you it is a game changer? And you know I wouldn't normally say that that.
Speaker 1: You not too much, just a little bit, got it?
Speaker 2: And they taste like a piece of fabulous buttered white toast with vegemite on it.
Speaker 3: Okay, this needs to be the Knacker's marketing angle because that has got me in.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what got me to try. That's what Peg told me.
Speaker 2: She's like, it tastes like that the most perfect piece of white toast with vegems.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm on board.
Speaker 3: Peg needs a job in the McDonald's marketing team because that's how they should be selling it to us.
Speaker 1: Next time. Say yes, I will try that. Now while we're here.
Speaker 2: I've got to tell you. You know, I've been decluttering for about seventeen years.
Speaker 3: Since I've met you.
Speaker 1: I think i've finished what I think i've finished. And do you know what I did?
Speaker 2: What I hired a skip, a three meter by three meter skip.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say you finally set fire to your whole house.
Speaker 1: I don't need to because I've had the skip.
Speaker 2: And what I did was I just carried everything out and put it there because what was happening was I was decluttering, but I couldn't let things go. And then I was like, oh, no, I've got to donate that. I've got to put that in the rubbish. No, everything went into the skip. And I cannot recommend it enough. If you have got a blockage on your decluttering, get a skip. It cost me two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: That's good, it's really good.
Speaker 2: And I had it for four days and I was like a woman possessed. It was a race against time, and if it wasn't nailed down, it went into the skip.
Speaker 3: So what's your new hyperfixation? Could it be?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm working on it. What have you got from me?
Speaker 3: Alrighty? My last thing to catch you up on Swanny is this time last year, I'd said I was giving up coffee for a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that didn't last.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't good. So I'm not doing that. I have moved on. I've graduated, if you will, from the skinny latte. Yes, I know you don't like that. I drink skinny pms.
Speaker 2: I just don't think there's any excuse for skim milk at all in the world.
Speaker 3: Well, I just don't think there's any need for milk full stop.
Speaker 1: At this point in my life, all of us get the runs.
Speaker 3: So I am now drinking an iced long black strictly in a plastic cup. I want to dome on it. I don't want to any coffee cup that's good for the environ. I want a plastic dome cup with a little dash of honey.
Speaker 1: So what, oh my god?
Speaker 2: So what is your reaction if a cafe dares to give you a cold long black in the same serving.
Speaker 1: Container that they would put a hot long black in.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm too much of a coward to say it to them in person.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but you can say it now.
Speaker 3: So I go to my Instagram story and out them.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 2: The Crissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show. Next week, We've got a grand up for grabs every single day. Oh yeah, we're going to be going through our Baker's Delight lunch order. We're going to be ranking our favorite bits and bobs from Baker's Delight from high to low.
Speaker 1: H I l I get it.
Speaker 3: I get it, Swanny looking for your next favorite high fiber bread. Baker's Delight High Fiber low GI Wholemeal block loaf is super soft and has double the fiber of their traditional wholemealk fibers.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's cliches can't.
Speaker 2: Get enough of share love that she seems to be around a lot at the moment. If you're watching Married at First Site and who isn't what are the ratings are two and a half million or something.
Speaker 3: Even a little bit higher. I think one of the apps last week. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Every year it gets us, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: It does. It's just like we still fall for the trickery, I know, like.
Speaker 2: As recently as this week with Katie and Tim. Anyway, there has been an Uber eats ad made especially to go into Bury at first site, and I am here for it because it involves share.
Speaker 1: I'll take you through the premise.
Speaker 2: Imagine it opens in Shaer's house straight away. I'm on board because I love seeing where people live. I'm with you, and this is her actual house. It's like a medieval castle.
Speaker 1: And she's just.
Speaker 2: Pulled up the Uber eats app and she's ordered a time machine.
Speaker 5: Take me back to the eighties.
Speaker 4: Ooh, this isn't the eighties.
Speaker 5: Tis the sixteen eighties?
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 3: She's both young and old like the same time.
Speaker 1: Witch. She's a witch.
Speaker 4: She's a witch.
Speaker 3: I'm not aware drum an icon which.
Speaker 1: She's both young and old at the same time.
Speaker 3: Man Bris That was a trailer for a film because the ad is so interesting and storyboard is so great.
Speaker 2: It's so gorgeous, and what it does is it reminds you of what a legend she is. And also because let's face that she is both young and old, but at the same time she has got the best back catalog of tracks.
Speaker 1: I really recommend getting into them.
Speaker 2: If that ad was to appear in this year's Super Bowl in America, guess what it would cost.
Speaker 1: The rate card has just come out five mil eight million dollars.
Speaker 2: That's eight million US, and I don't know what the exchange rate is, but I'm sure it's not good.
Speaker 3: It never really never.
Speaker 1: That must be like what boardeen fifteen meal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is unbelievable. And believe are they thirty second spots or sixty second sports?
Speaker 1: I think they're sixty seconds?
Speaker 3: Okay, they are thirty but.
Speaker 1: That is just to buy the space.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine once you've bought that space, those ads are like mini movies.
Speaker 1: The production cost would be nuts extraordinary.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to the halftime now entertainment of Kendrick Lamar. I was like, oh, he doesn't have enough songs, and you schooled me on.
Speaker 3: That and I pull up, drank, sit down.
Speaker 2: Hopefully doesn't definitely doesn't do that, because that's just what your weekend is going to be, isn't it. The Chrissy Swan Show, Christy One Show.
Speaker 3: Nothing tastes better than fresh bread from Baker's Delight, Baked by real Bakers.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Songs. Fresh Fridays, you better believe it.
Speaker 2: Nothing it tastes better than fresh bread from Baker's Delight, Nothing sounds better than a hit that you had forgotten that you loved.
Speaker 1: Every Friday, we're going to be kicking off at three.
Speaker 2: Pm with one of those tracks. And this is what I was born for, Jack.
Speaker 3: It is swany and we're going to make it fresh again. Yes, it doesn't matter how old it is.
Speaker 2: Exactly well how new, because more often than not, you listen to the same stuff over and over and then someone will give you the gift of a song that you used.
Speaker 1: To love that you'd forgotten about, and you go, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And this is what Fresh Fridays is all about today. It's all about share. She's in the ether, she's got this uber Eatzad. She was on the project this week while it had a gorgeous chat with her and she was talking about the song that I am going to reintroduce to you.
Speaker 1: It is Believe.
Speaker 2: It is a banger if you had forgotten how much you love it, what your listening ear is on.
Speaker 1: Because this is Fresh Fridays, it is shares. Believe.
Speaker 3: Something else that is fresh Swanye is the new bumbag we've got on the Christy Swan Show this year. Indeed, we're playing Christy's Quizy next thirteen, twenty four to ten if you would like to strap that on for your weekend. And one of our best pal Sarah Arvo, is going to join us live in the studio.
Speaker 4: Your straw.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's give away one of these brand spanking new bumbags Chrissy's Quizzy. Jamie, I'm reading here that your house currently sounds like the steerage level on the Titanic.
Speaker 6: It does it.
Speaker 9: It's terrible. I don't think I've flecked about four days. Oh when one when one stops coughing, the next one starts.
Speaker 1: What all four kids have hooping cough?
Speaker 9: Yep, all four of them.
Speaker 4: Jamie.
Speaker 2: Please tell me that you do not have carpet in the bedrooms, because when you cough too much, you throw up, and carpet is a nightmare.
Speaker 7: We do that.
Speaker 9: It's the only the older two of the throw of us. Then they make it.
Speaker 1: To the bufflem. Oh god, it's going to be tomorrow morning.
Speaker 9: It's worse because me and my husband don't have it. I go to work and he's at home with the four girls and they vomit, and that makes him vomit, and then there's just vomit everywhere.
Speaker 2: Honestly, truly, this is a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Hello Josh, Hello, Hello?
Speaker 2: Are you glad that you are Josh and you are not Jamie?
Speaker 4: Sorry for Jamie and that household.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what a nightmare. What's on for your weekend? Josh?
Speaker 6: Just a quiet one, unfortunately. Yeah, my partners had an unexpected death in the family.
Speaker 8: So just a bit of a quiet one, bit of a reflection.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh well, that sounds lovely and good luck with it. Your names are your buzzes, Jamie and Josh. It's the best of five, meaning the first person to get three ounces scret wins the game and walk away with a money cunt buy Chrisy's one show, bumbag. I can't believe that you're calling and talking to this idiot when one of you is grieving and one of you is trying to keep four children alive.
Speaker 3: Also, way to bring our Friday vibe down, guys.
Speaker 1: Do it.
Speaker 2: Gretion number one, which Australian banknote is referred to as a pineapple.
Speaker 1: Jamie it is the fitty.
Speaker 2: Question number two, the better Man bio pick features a monkey portraying which music superstar? Yes, Josh, Robbie Williams.
Speaker 1: Robbie Williams.
Speaker 2: You know, I had a chat with my son last night Who's thirteen? He was like, what who is this Robbi Williams? I thought it was a movie about Robin Williams, the comedian. Nobody knows who Robbie Williams is, And I thought, wow, Generation.
Speaker 3: Gat twenty twenty five is here, man, I would.
Speaker 1: Have thought everybody knew who wro Williams is.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Question number three five years ago today, the song Physical was released, and.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: She is such a talent. Who sings that song? H Yes, Josh, it is due. But that's two for you and one for Jamie. Is that correct? Chat?
Speaker 3: That is spot on? Swanee. Question four is for the win for you, Josh.
Speaker 1: Where would you use the phrase aloha Jamie? Yes, Jamie Hawaii?
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, it's a tiebreak. Question number five.
Speaker 1: Name one color on the Canadian flag?
Speaker 4: Yes, Josh, red?
Speaker 1: It is red? Would have also accepted white.
Speaker 2: You've got the bum bag, But Jamie, I'm going to give you a two hundred dollars voucher for these amazing Archie songs and you are all going to walk around in them when the weather is beautiful and you are all healthy again.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you very much. Go it's good on you, Jamie.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thechrisy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show on a magnificent Friday, and it just got a whole lot better because we're welcoming to the show, the great Sarah Arbo.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, listen to that applause? Are you conjuring that up just with everyone around you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Absolutely special. Now we are a man and woman of our word.
Speaker 2: We spoke to you the last week that we were on air last year, and we said you're going to be our last guest and our first, our last, our first hour everything, and.
Speaker 1: Here I am and here you.
Speaker 5: We have delivered. We have delivered. I love it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Since then, there's been an emergency hospital situation, Sarah Arbo.
Speaker 5: Do you know that, Chrissy Swan, I did not even know what an appendectomy was until that emergency situation arose in my life.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I reckon I saw you like it would have been what a week, maybe two weeks before that emergency happened a week.
Speaker 1: It would have been a week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you discussing Carol's and Sonya Capalazzo's beautiful dress that she was making for me.
Speaker 2: And you were all sorted and then you've got a pain in your side.
Speaker 1: And I'm not talking about Carl Stefan that was to come. What happened?
Speaker 5: I know, I know my dreams of a wonderful holiday were dashed. When yes, it was like I think it was a twenty second and yes, I had these pains, you know, Jackie boy. It's funny cause I think we went out for dinner and I was like, God, I just feel really sick and all of my stuff.
Speaker 3: It's called a hangover. Yeah, I think I'm going to die.
Speaker 5: Anyway, it was it was really for like it was a gradual pain that was building probably over two weeks, and then by the Sunday, I think it was I was just kind of like bed bound. I could just I couldn't really do anything. My sister, who's a doctor, came around because I couldn't get into a GP on a Sunday. She had a little poke around and she was like, I think it might be a appendix, which I'd already discovered myself via doctor Google.
Speaker 1: I was like, Oh, this is.
Speaker 5: Either that or my gall blood. And I was like, I hope it's appendix because that could be a disaster anyway. Yes, emergency department weren't that night, and they were like, ce t scan, We've got to get that thing out of your girl.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were very brave to post a photograph of you looking like utter crack in hospital and iron for that.
Speaker 5: I lot as a sheet. Do you know the irony though? Chrissy right, like, if it wasn't for Carols, the world didn't need to know that. I had to have an appendict to be right.
Speaker 2: I know you had to give receipts because some people might have just thought you weren't in the mood for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just could be bold waking up and spending the night out there. But yes, so I had to prove that. Indeed. I was in hospital for four days. I spent Christmas morning popping one of those you know Christmas crackers all by myself. Oh it was very sad, very sad state of effeir.
Speaker 1: Do you have a really cool scar or your bikini days over.
Speaker 5: My Bikinni days were over about ten years ago. Yes, where no one needs to see that. So yeah, I've got four nice scars. Apparently appendicitis or appendix surgery only requires three. But I'm extra special, man was extra inflamed, so they gave me a fourth hole.
Speaker 3: Is there good news for you though? Does this mean we can keep that Sonya couple arts a dressed for either the Logis or Carols this year?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: It will be getting a revival for Carols this year for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure, Sarah, you are going to stick around and play type five with us. But yes, it is a new year.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: We're still in January. Just one of my news resolutions, which I don't believe in, is to watch television. Yes, can you give me one thing that I must watch? Because I've heard that you are unbelievable at recommendation.
Speaker 3: You're the best at it. Abo I tell everyone this.
Speaker 5: Yes, well, Jackie Boy is a true student of my word. I cannot highly I cannot recommend highly enough the Jackal that's the latest one, because we've been through jack how many how many others? If I recommended to you Black Doves was another one.
Speaker 3: That Black Doves slow Horses, Slow Horses, number one, number one, the Goat series, and then Shrinking if you want in a bit of comment, Yes, shrinking.
Speaker 5: I haven't finished yet, but I'm halfway through the second season. But it is just shrinking.
Speaker 1: Is that my crush? Jason Bateman? No, no, Jason?
Speaker 3: Is it Cigar?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh great, okay, fabulous? All right.
Speaker 5: Harrison Ford is fabulous in it?
Speaker 2: All right, So the Jackal next time we see each other, I will have watched that one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Yes, Eddie Redmain, he's quite delicious in it, too.
Speaker 2: Thrilled to to say that Sarah Arbo from The Today Show has stuck around.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Sarah.
Speaker 3: We're going to see you pop up on sixty minutes again this year, Arba. Well you're not sure, no, I hope.
Speaker 5: So there are a couple of things cooking, but nothing in the immediate term. Yeah, there'll be one or two through the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got an exclusive with Raygun.
Speaker 5: I don't know there any exclusive left with her, anything left to on earth.
Speaker 1: Still I still love her so much. Yeah, I'm still obsessed.
Speaker 5: I think that there's a level of obsession from everyone. It's kind of everyone wants to know, and we all thought she was going to be in the jungle. She's not.
Speaker 1: The jung.
Speaker 5: Around the corner.
Speaker 1: Confidence is really extraordinary.
Speaker 5: We did get her to do the kangaroo on our show, so I'm pretty proud of that moment.
Speaker 2: Perfect Now whenever, I always give you a little Google every time you're coming on the show, just to see if there's something that's happening. And the first thing that ever comes up with you is your extreme privacy.
Speaker 1: Oh did you know that? That that is first and foremost the information that is out about you.
Speaker 5: It is funny, Yes, apparently I like to keep my life under wraps, and you know, to an extent I do. I don't think everyone needs to know you know what time I go to the toilet every day. It's just like they get enough of me. See, I'm going to have to that question of Sarah, let's get to know you a little bit better.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to kick things off. It's been bothering me. Do you own an udi?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: You obviously don't like a wearable blanket and for me a sign of like if I put an woodie on, then I am in and I don't care about myself.
Speaker 5: I want one of those. If you go on, Chrissy, I will get you on.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got an idea. You can get them with your AFL team on them. And Arbo's a big Collinwood gal.
Speaker 5: Yes, let's get a Magpie year. I came into it.
Speaker 2: That's easy done, that's to be done. Mine has the cast from Friends on it.
Speaker 5: I'll stop it. Don with that too.
Speaker 1: I've got an avocado one as well.
Speaker 2: All right, next, do you have a New Year's resolution for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 5: I hate them as well, Christy, like you do. However, I did promise myself that I would read more. Is that boring?
Speaker 1: No, that's also on mine.
Speaker 5: No, Jackie, I know, I know it's so boring. But like, I've got my iPad, my mini iPad, so I've just downloaded a whole bunch. I've actually downloaded three books and I've started one of them, so hopefully I finish all three by the end of the year. That's not too much to ask.
Speaker 1: No, that's good.
Speaker 3: That's it's good.
Speaker 5: It's achievable, and it.
Speaker 2: Still leaves plenty of time for her to go out for dinner and drinks with you.
Speaker 3: Just that and also I still want you to watch TV shows and source good TV shows for us.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, yes, all right, next time? Whose side are you on? These are the Blake Lively and Justin Bald.
Speaker 5: Wow, we had a proper breakdown of this on this show actually this week. There's so much we don't know, Chrissy, like we had our entertainment border in the US, who was going through all the ins and outs, like literally in so much detail that I've never heard before. And I think Blake might be in the right here.
Speaker 1: It's just actors behaving badly.
Speaker 5: Well, they just need to behave like the rest of us. Right, We're all so well behaved, show mate.
Speaker 2: I know we will not speak of it. Doesn't it remind you of when you know friends of yours get divorced and then they just completely descend into acrimony and you just want to go, guys, just pull yourselves together and be adults.
Speaker 5: Please stop being squabbling teenagers.
Speaker 2: Did you have any posters of anyone on your bedroom wall growing up? I can go first if you want to, you want to feel better about it.
Speaker 5: Oh, I almost think I was going to answer before you finish the question. Backstreet Boys Hansen especially Taylor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're on a human No, no one liked to.
Speaker 5: He was so hot and then he went way off the rails with his weird views and stuff. But like he was just spunk back in the day.
Speaker 1: And fine, model.
Speaker 3: Google, who is this?
Speaker 5: We need to show Jackie a photo of him?
Speaker 1: What else did he do? Apart from getting doodle out in a pair of calvins? I can't even remember. An actor, wasn't he?
Speaker 5: I think he was an actor. I think it was like a music video. But yeah, apart from being a model, I know very little else about him.
Speaker 3: Alright, one last question, Swanny, what is.
Speaker 1: Your most used emoji? I like this.
Speaker 5: I actually think it's the face palm one.
Speaker 2: I out for sure, hang on, it's the first part or the eye roll. But do you find out by Sindy?
Speaker 3: So if you go to your emojis, it's the tom left. Mine's so boring. Mine's just the laughing face of mind.
Speaker 5: So is mine.
Speaker 3: We're so basic.
Speaker 2: And then the next one down is you know, the cute one with the hands out like.
Speaker 3: No, mind's the eggplant. Watch The Today Show weekdays from five point thirty on Channel nine. But we love you and we'll have you on a lot more this year. I promise, Yay, thank you.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show. We are nearly out of here, but Richulie, Tim and Joel just chomping at the bit to talk to you.
Speaker 1: But first Chrissy's click Eight's mass Oh.
Speaker 3: We haven't spoken about him for a while.
Speaker 2: We haven't, but he has got a couple of songs out at the moment, that one with Lady Gaga and the one with Rose.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're playing them all the time, so we have to disappeared.
Speaker 2: I sort of thought he had disappeared, and then he's all over the place. He's poked fun at the rumors that were circling last year about his fifty million dollar gambling debt.
Speaker 3: I think I remember us discussing this at the end of last year, or maybe you and I spoke about it off air, because you said, what's happened to Bruno Mark? Yeah, and we googled and that came up.
Speaker 1: Fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: Like I have anxiety because I got a parking ticket a few months ago and I still haven't paid it, and I know that it's mounting.
Speaker 1: It's probably three hundred and seventy dollars yew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll creep up on you.
Speaker 1: And that I lose sleep over that.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if I had a fifty million dollar gambling debt. I'm not saying he does.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 1: He dropped a new single. We need to discuss the name of it. What is it? Fat juicy and wet. I don't think that. I don't think that's appropriate.
Speaker 3: Don't you?
Speaker 1: No, I don't Fat juicy and wet FJW.
Speaker 3: What do you think you could be talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, obviously it's an I fill it. Oh yeah, duh, because that's how you.
Speaker 3: Want them, fat juicy and wet.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's a racy track, apparent would you rather.
Speaker 3: Fat juicy and Moist's what's worse?
Speaker 1: I think fat juicy and wet is pretty bad. Having said that, that's that is what you want for a steak, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely it's a racy track, and he posted a cheeky message on his social media which included a plead to his fans to keep streeming his music because he wants to be out of debt in no time.
Speaker 1: Okay fifty million dollars?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Speaking of Bruno Mars, an event planner from New York, city called Morrissey Bloom sat down on a podcast so American and it's so New York City, isn't it New York City? Event planner wedding an event planner Russy blam Marssey. She sat down on an equally American podcast called The Him and Her Show, and she died by what Bruno mars chargers to appear and sing a couple of songs at your event.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you a story because I didn't never sign an NDA and we were working with j Lo and a Rod before they broke up. And then we're going through a list of musicians and she goes, what about Bruno Morris I said, you just work with him and he's five Don't be ridiculous, I said, I'm telling you a million, five million. That's writer plus right at the night. You get forty five minutes, you get an hour, and you five.
Speaker 1: Million for forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: So what is the O fifteen million piport? What's that? I'm not very good at maths, but.
Speaker 3: In the wrong studio for that. That's a lot of gigs. Though maybe maybe he does have a gambling debt and that's why he's charging.
Speaker 2: So much five million though, even for his friend Jayla, imagining they know each other.
Speaker 3: You think, is this the song?
Speaker 2: This is Fat, Fat, Juicy and cookie sold.
Speaker 4: Let Regulatedim and Joel are up next.
Speaker 3: Have a beautiful weekend. We are back with you live on Monday.
Speaker 1: I think I feel at stake. Please. The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you