Speaker 1: Where is where is the love?
Speaker 2: And also where is Chrissy? And Jack were too busy looking at it Drake's receipt.
Speaker 1: You're listen to the Grissies. Let's do this.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's clique fait.
Speaker 1: I just want to talk about Pete Davidson.
Speaker 2: He is finally finally showing the sight of him that I always knew was there the hot site.
Speaker 3: So before this you went, what were they calling.
Speaker 1: Him rodent boyfriend?
Speaker 2: He was one of the league of rodent boyfriends. I do believe the original one is that guy from.
Speaker 3: The Bear, Jeremy Allen White.
Speaker 2: Jeremy Allen White is the original rodent boyfriend. It was a look that went through. Yeah, what went through was all last year and Timothy Chalomaye also rode it.
Speaker 1: You get the vibe.
Speaker 2: I never actually thought that Pete Davidson should have been on that list.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: I think he's more so a hot rodent boyfriend than Jeremy Allen White.
Speaker 3: Do you know why?
Speaker 4: Maybe because he's skinny and rodent like, like, Jeremy Allen White's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a bit stock here in toned compared to Pete.
Speaker 1: David So you're doing the body.
Speaker 3: No tattoo and body and vibe.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's a purely face. Oh no, I think it's your Jeremy Allen White looks like he could enjoy a cruciferous vegetable and live in a hutch. Don't you think where Davidson doesn't ah like a hamster? Yeah, anyway, he has. Some photographs have been released of him in a new ad campaign. I've been so distracted by the photographs that I don't even know what he's advertising.
Speaker 4: It's for Reformation, it's their Valentine's Day campaign.
Speaker 1: What is Reformation?
Speaker 4: It is a fashion brand over.
Speaker 3: In the States.
Speaker 2: Oh so, okay, let me obviously radio is not visual, but let me just let me just talk you through this. Pete Davidson with no tattoos. We spoke about him recently getting his two hundred tattoos removed and he said it hurts like hell. There is no way he's had all those removed.
Speaker 3: No, that takes like four years of.
Speaker 1: Laser exactly, and you can still see it.
Speaker 2: Come on, you can't see any tattoos and that's makeup.
Speaker 3: I think I think you're correct. I'm also being at the gym.
Speaker 2: He is looking very well and I think he may be clean and sober.
Speaker 3: Do you I think so.
Speaker 4: I think he would be because he seems like I've seen a lot of press he's been doing in interviews, and after this most recent rehab stint, he seems really good and sort of clear of mind.
Speaker 2: He's reclining on a like a tobacco colored carpet in the most gorgeous pair of pants, a cream pair of pants.
Speaker 1: I'm sure people.
Speaker 2: Most people aren't looking at the pants at the trouser. Oh, it's a great pair of trouser.
Speaker 4: He's almost in this most recent shoot, he's almost on par with Jacob.
Speaker 3: Alordie for me. Now, wow, yeah, Like this is how good he's looking. I wish Kim would get back with him. I loved them as a couple. I did too, with something different.
Speaker 2: Sadly, you know that those tattoos have gone. Remember he got tattoos of her kids' names. They've gone. One little question for you, I have asked last week have you seen his film with the kids Staaten Island?
Speaker 1: You must?
Speaker 2: Can I set it as house as homework this weekend or are you too busy?
Speaker 3: No? This this weekend? I can do it.
Speaker 4: I've actually I'm having a chill night in Saturday night so I can do it.
Speaker 1: You're not shadowing every plan that Drake ever had.
Speaker 3: And he's out of my city by then. I am going to Charlie xx on Friday night, which I'm quite exciting.
Speaker 1: That will be amazing.
Speaker 3: Saturday night, I'm having a night in so I'll watch it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Drake, yes, he's still in our country, isn't he sure is?
Speaker 3: His third show is happening in Melbourne tonight.
Speaker 1: He's given great.
Speaker 2: Like you know, he's given great receipts in that he's eaten at all the good.
Speaker 1: Places he has.
Speaker 2: Are you feeling a bit cheated because he's gone to everywhere that you like? I?
Speaker 3: No, no, I feel Do you know how happy I feel about this? Swani I love? Obviously we're full disclosure. We're broadcasting from Melbourne.
Speaker 4: He has been to all of my favorite places in Melbourne, including Electric. Now since we last spoke.
Speaker 3: It's bizarre Nandos Street.
Speaker 2: So your your kind of social calendar involves Mason batad Ye no boo Electric at any opportunity, any and as a sort of a remedy to all of those shenanigans you are often at Nando's getting the jock.
Speaker 3: I love Nando's. The chicken wrap, lemon herd chicken rap at Nando's is my vibe.
Speaker 1: I do think I've ever had Nando's, have had Nando's.
Speaker 3: No, you said this last year and we got it for you. I swear, I swear we made we made rebe.
Speaker 1: The chips were good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Swani, I love that an artist has come to this country and embraced the cities.
Speaker 3: Like when he was in Perth, he was going out in Melbourne. He's gone everywhere. I'm sure when he goes to Sydney and Brisbane he'll do the same. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: It is fantastic and we feel a big connection to him.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I am looking at a receipt at Nando's for two than six hundred and fifty one dollars and seventy five cents.
Speaker 1: I mean the vast majority of.
Speaker 2: That was the spicy chicken, the whole hot chicken, fifteen extra hot whole chickens.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's a he's a healthy boy. Though. Thirty garden salad, Swanye.
Speaker 2: That's a waste. Anybody knows that you could go to the supermarket. Okay, Mom, get whole leases and just chop them up. Surely there's somebody in that entourage. What if that entourage do apart from eat food paid for by Drake?
Speaker 4: They just stand around him. I think they're just hype girls. I saw a really funny TikTok whilst Kendrick Lamar was performing at the super Bowl. They were at Crown in Melbourne and they're all just sitting in this room looking depressed, watching Kendrick, looking at each other and looking back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and listening to the distrack the disc yesie this track.
Speaker 3: Before we leave.
Speaker 4: This segment, though, I need to lift the curtain on an email I received from the Coco Bella publicity team, Yes.
Speaker 1: Because I was going to get there.
Speaker 2: Drake has fallen in love with chocolate Coco Bella water, which is another one of your.
Speaker 3: Things, my favorite.
Speaker 1: He's obsessed with you.
Speaker 3: How good is this? He is? I'm the human this public says. Hey.
Speaker 4: Jack heard the mention of Drake's love of Coco Bela last week and wanted to give you the inside word that he has now officially made Cocoa Bella chocolate coconut water part of his backstage rider for the remainder of his Aussie tour, he will be downing up to seventy two liters per city.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I reckon I could give him a run for his money on that. I would chill for the one.
Speaker 3: Who's offered to send some in for us. So I'm going to test you to that.
Speaker 1: The answer is yes.
Speaker 3: Please tune in tomorrow The.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: First Chrissy's Clickit, the White Loatus. Finally we get to see it just Monday, Monday.
Speaker 3: I am so excited.
Speaker 2: I've actually watched the first two of these. I can't believe it in their entirety.
Speaker 3: It is so impressive from you, very rare.
Speaker 1: For me to say that, Hairy rare.
Speaker 3: Did you love them both?
Speaker 1: I loved them both good.
Speaker 2: I love them both for different reasons. I'm sad that Jennifer Coolidge is not going to be in this season.
Speaker 4: So am I because she really adds something. But I have such faith in the production team of this show that I don't think will mess sir. They're so good at making you fall in love with characters.
Speaker 2: And if you haven't seen White Lotus and you don't know what it's about, it's essentially, if you like the premise, they just move that premise to different locations. So it's just what happens in a hotel slash resort. So really they can do ten thousand series.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, you know.
Speaker 2: The first one was in Hawaii, is that right? Yes, someone was in Hawaii, The second one was in Italy, Italy, and this one is in Thailand, correct, So really, I mean the world is their oyster in terms of locations. Patrick Swarzenegger stars in the series, and of course very famous surname the son of Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Arnold's scene it given him the Seal of approval, given the entire season, the seal of approval, and especially the nude scene.
Speaker 1: He says, I'm not very good at an impersonation. Just try, oh no.
Speaker 3: Just try please for me? What a shall keep going?
Speaker 2: I could claim to be surprised to find out he has a nude scene, but what can I say?
Speaker 3: Keep going?
Speaker 1: The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Get in the charper.
Speaker 4: That was probably the worst impersonation I've ever heard you do, and I hope that gets picked up nationally.
Speaker 2: What he's talking about is Arnold Schwarzenek actually took his gear off for a photo shoot and then insisted that it be the backdrop. In an interview with Oprah, loved it. He said, why would I hide this. I'm a magnificent sculpture. I'm a work of art.
Speaker 4: I love that level of common fore and I'm glad to see Patrick. I didn't know Patrick was an actor.
Speaker 1: Is that I didn't know. I didn't know either.
Speaker 3: Anyway, It's on Bean His m's one.
Speaker 1: Of the Kennedys. Yes, the President. What were you just saying you were just going to give a little pill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's on Binge from this coming Monday, season three of The White Way.
Speaker 1: Fantastic.
Speaker 3: You gotta watch it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of stuff to watch, everyone's talking about the new Bridget Jones film.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: I've only seen the trailer and I was like, oh my god, as if a woman of that age is going to be able to scooch around with her Anyway.
Speaker 1: It's bias.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit.
Speaker 1: People are saying it is the best film of all time. You've seen?
Speaker 3: Wonni?
Speaker 4: I saw it last night. I went to a special premiere screening. It was nine out of ten, like it was fantastic.
Speaker 2: Does that surprise you?
Speaker 4: It does because often, like you know, the brig The original Bridget Joones was released in what oh two and No.
Speaker 3: Three earlier?
Speaker 1: I don't no decades ago.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it was so long ago.
Speaker 4: I was like, how are they going to uphold the sort of comedic value and the inappropriateness while still mixing it with the joyous, warm moments. They did a brilliant job. Renee's incredible. Hugh Grant is even funnier. Leo Woodle is fantastic, speaking of White Loaders when we first met him in The White Loaders.
Speaker 3: Yes, he plays her hot young love interest. It's so good. Go and see it.
Speaker 2: And if people say you laugh, you cry, which I love in a film.
Speaker 3: Oh I cried three times but then laughed like thirty times.
Speaker 1: Are you ever menopausal?
Speaker 4: I think I must be, because it's so off brand for me to cry in a public space.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: I did a Colin Firth. I don't want to give away too much. Maybe I won't even know about Colin Firth is in it. So if you're a fan or is he or is he? If you're a fan of The Thinking Woman's Crumpet, then do not miss this film. I might take my daughter to Seat for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: He would love it.
Speaker 4: It hits cinemas tomorrow, so a perfect Valentine's date option perfect have a beautiful night's want to, reculates Tim and Joel her up next to ya.
Speaker 3: Don't check this out.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Do you