Speaker 1: Hello, welcome the.
Speaker 2: Hello there, Jasu and I Right now I think we need other team members to lift.
Speaker 3: I've come to hang out to guys. Hello, how are we.
Speaker 1: Is this week Squire's last week?
Speaker 4: Well, I think someone's beaten you to the punch. Let's you go with.
Speaker 1: We're up a steak at the ross Town, which I love the ross Town and they've just put in two outdoor pool tables.
Speaker 4: Have they really we need to give?
Speaker 3: They were putting them in as we were there.
Speaker 2: Tuesday night front bar at the ross Town used to be my night. It was like a UNI night and there was a band called Gussen Frank does.
Speaker 1: He get a crowd during the week?
Speaker 3: There isn't night they have a band. I haven't been there. It's usually footy like that's their big thing now.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It used to be heaving on a Tuesday and we go along and it was just an acous acoustic.
Speaker 4: And it was so Bundy good acoustic.
Speaker 1: Because I'd make what footy kickoff? Tonight? Not kickoff but bounce. It's not bounce anymore, is it? Times it starts? It's a throw up? What do they call it? Now? What's start? What times the start?
Speaker 2: Because tonight early because Thursday night footy is early bounces seven twenty.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say seven, maybe seven ten, seven twenty.
Speaker 1: Right because I'd make it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you would, because we've got a function and then we've got the red run function.
Speaker 3: Have the after party at the ross Town.
Speaker 2: The Rossi is one of the great pubs, and it's a carton draft pub as well, So none of these bullshit. Sort of got the tank one the tank seven thirty. That's late than what I said, but still late seven thirty start.
Speaker 4: I'm early to bed tonight. I'm early to bed, so I'm just I'm exhausted.
Speaker 1: So your father leave the suburb. I ate wasting it.
Speaker 2: I was out last night. I had to host the one. On tonight, I to host the newly renovated Oh yeah, reopening of the Amora Herrensia Riverwalk in Richmond.
Speaker 4: Shout out to the team.
Speaker 1: What is it a hotel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's got a real it's got a Thai feel because the owners are a Thaie and there was like the Thailand ambassador there.
Speaker 1: Did they do pad times the food?
Speaker 4: No, but they had a Habachi station aboutchie grill?
Speaker 1: Did you get to any lents? I love doing that.
Speaker 2: Your phone's going off because that's more a costly thing. I think, do you do you love those big my Thai trucks that drive pass?
Speaker 1: I love it. Fight Nate Tomorrow Night.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: That isn't it? I love Thailand. Thailand's a new Ballei Thailand.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it's it's making a comeback. Yeah, that's big time.
Speaker 5: One of my favorite Christmas. This was in Thailand.
Speaker 1: Three kids.
Speaker 5: We're just over there with two other friends that they were traveling around the same time, and we just had we had.
Speaker 2: Well my sister, my sister and now brother in law met at over a bucket at.
Speaker 4: The Green Mango on.
Speaker 2: The red Bull and vodka, dreams romance, real red bullets like the syrupy.
Speaker 5: Then we went down onto the beach and said up fireworks because you could buy a fire or you did it, so no, I did it.
Speaker 1: So there was this what's danger.
Speaker 5: Well, there was this mum and son selling fireworks on the beach and I bought some and she sort of waited around. I bought three, and she waited around for me to light them, and I was burying them in the sand and I was lighting one and she goes one one, and I'm like, yes, I'm just going to light one, and she just kept screaming it at me. After I've lit one and I'm not anymore.
Speaker 1: Calm down. She wasn't saying one.
Speaker 4: She was counting down.
Speaker 1: She was saying run, I'll run, run, not one. Yeah, did you we ran? We ran, we ran, and.
Speaker 5: It went off and then the guy owned the little shack on the beach and get his toes out.
Speaker 2: I love dining on the beach, you know, like just plastic table seafood grill.
Speaker 6: Prefer timber table, dropping podcast.
Speaker 2: I love Thailand. We were saying making or made a comeback recently, a big time.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, I'm not a Bangkok guy. I'm more of an island I love.
Speaker 4: I love Bangkok m k R.
Speaker 3: I think it's called Yeah, the shopping, the big shoppings.
Speaker 4: Like seven stories of tailor's.
Speaker 6: Basically in Singapore as well.
Speaker 4: Good stuff, isn't it?
Speaker 1: And it's like everything what's the main p Tong? Where's that in Puket? Yeah? Pukets.
Speaker 6: We still go to Thailand as a family, did you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's your big family vibe there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I haven't been in years.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should, but.
Speaker 6: You know what I love. If you're talking about dining on the.
Speaker 1: Beach and steak restaurant holiday, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm not a big steak guy in you guys know my favorite country in the world.
Speaker 4: I'm a Tigreen carry guy, but I'm not a steak guyler.
Speaker 7: And sitting on the beach in Greece on a timber table one of those old school Greek cabins where it's literally like five bucks for half a lamb lamb you'reros with chips in it and they're about five bucks.
Speaker 6: Chicken chick.
Speaker 7: You can get a mixed meat. I just had a lot, a lot of fish, a lot of chicken, and it's just meat and salad on the beach. Yeah, I would miss It's my favorite linen shirt.
Speaker 2: Cruise and on a pen many times to euro two euro year os whether you get a can of full strength coke and a year os.
Speaker 7: Or you get an icy cold beer.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest sperience.
Speaker 7: An ice cold Greek beer on the beach with a euros a myth and a year os.
Speaker 1: And it's rocks not sand, isn't it?
Speaker 6: And no one sits on the beach everywhere you lay on.
Speaker 5: A day bed question, how quick can I get there to grease Well?
Speaker 7: To be honest, in the summer when the Middle East is open to travel, guitar have a flight in the European summer direct from Australia to dough Heart, dough Heart to mich You don't.
Speaker 4: Have to how long Smallttle airport only.
Speaker 6: About four times a year compared to the other island airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you compared to the other dough.
Speaker 6: Has four fourteen hours. And then it's it's a great though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can I've had some of the worst ex cited that airport.
Speaker 1: It's so.
Speaker 6: From Athens to Mikos, it's about a twenty minute flight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, between twenty one and twenty five hours.
Speaker 3: You can get Mythos. But you're an Oakley Chase. Maybe that's more up your alley.
Speaker 6: Go down to Oakley quality case.
Speaker 2: The reason we're talking about food is because we heard that you went to Squire's loft last night.
Speaker 4: Who did one go with?
Speaker 7: Well, I did not invite Jason because I have learnt my listen Jason being I went with Paul my whole health shaving Paula. He was traveling and you know I was going to make I was actually had a hankering the tacos last night, and when you make tacos with turkey mint. But I then Paul's brother was in town from Brisbane, and I was like, Paul's getting home late from the airport. His brother's in town. Let's just walk up to Rack Road and go to Squire's loft. So we got a little table, good man food, steak, ribs, red wine.
Speaker 1: And who was it compared to meat and winecoat?
Speaker 6: Further up to Rack Road.
Speaker 7: Hotel, past the Christ's Hotel, he's staying the overload cross this hotel, my brother in law. It's about two hundred meters up from there. And left the same start as Cross Hotel.
Speaker 6: Almost opposite the train.
Speaker 7: States he's always busy, squats and what did you have for the train? So I ordered the rack of rack of the pork spar ribs. Sorry, yeah, Paul had the same and Mark had a steak with the original basting source, which is what they put on the ribs.
Speaker 6: You can get on the steak as well. Apparently the now for Celiacs.
Speaker 7: Out there, the menus, the entire menu outside of the bread basket is gluten free, so for us say.
Speaker 4: That's easier for them as well.
Speaker 7: You know they don't cook anything with gluten, so even if you have the chips, they're not even cross contaminated.
Speaker 6: How good, Yeah, not even cross contaminant. And know what they've got. I think I told you this.
Speaker 7: In the menu you can scan. You scan the menu and you're putting what your allergy is and it curates the menu for you what you can and can't have. I don't know why every restaurant doesn't have that. Did save the waiters so much work.
Speaker 1: Question, what are the sides we had?
Speaker 7: Well, when you get it, when you order it, you can choose chips, salad or baked potato, and then you can get sour cream and the bits and bogs no mash. I don't think that's a classic side, but you can get it as a side, and then there's fried onions, broccolini, gregs salad.
Speaker 6: Just wants to go Today it's the greatest place on earth.
Speaker 1: Not today, Today's too busy.
Speaker 4: Today's actually packed.
Speaker 1: You got a lot of.
Speaker 6: Today would be the day to it.
Speaker 1: When it's cold, it's tomorrow cold.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow, tomorrow's cold.
Speaker 7: You could do a Friday just divine on a cold day, a glass of red fine, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 7: Overheard at Squire's Loft into rack Road a couple going, oh, we've got to go. We're going to miss Mass if we don't leave now. People are still glued to Mass.
Speaker 1: Final question.
Speaker 6: I think it was.
Speaker 7: It was an emotional episode because mel Shilling passed yesterday and John Aiken did a beautiful tribute to her at the start of the show.
Speaker 6: Questions I want to get home and say that question.
Speaker 1: Half a rack or is it a full rack?
Speaker 6: You can get did poorly have a full rack?
Speaker 7: The minimum is two and then you can get you can get two rack it comes with two, or you can get three racks or four racks, and then.
Speaker 6: There's a fee for an additional rack per additional.
Speaker 1: Rack, right, so take package.
Speaker 7: I think I got two because I got tomorrow and I probably I ate maybe three quarters of the two racks was enough for me.
Speaker 6: Paul ordered the four as he and his brother are kind of.
Speaker 1: Sharing them all.
Speaker 7: Pork no beef, you can't, but do you want to go for the pork with the with the traditional based.
Speaker 3: Sounds pretty flexible, that's quite loft.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but don't don't go fucking around with the ogs.
Speaker 7: You know. Yeah, like I said, I used to go there. I think I told you guys this story too. We used to go there on Thursdays with my unimates and we'd have ribs and Red Knight and one time Daniel, a guy called Daniel, ordered chicken, and we never invited.
Speaker 6: Him back off the group.
Speaker 3: All right, no chicken, you know what, No chicken for you?
Speaker 1: Anyone know Daniel? Turn you back to him because it could.
Speaker 6: Have been him, could have been him.
Speaker 3: It's a bit danielous.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was never allowed back to ribs and ready hot. Just don't go there and go you know what, I'm.
Speaker 6: Going to not have ribs, Just go and get the steak.
Speaker 1: Sorry, people get like a curry in a pub.
Speaker 6: Or a pasta if I get it.
Speaker 7: If you're going all the time and it's your favorite restaurant, you wants some variety.
Speaker 6: If you're going once or twice, get the chicken. Yeah, I get there. Don't go to steakhouse and get the chicken.
Speaker 1: Get out.
Speaker 6: Go to chicken.
Speaker 1: You know what, that's something you'd do.
Speaker 6: I have the sorry, or do you have a salmon on curry?
Speaker 1: A nice, nice friend?
Speaker 4: I love a salmon.
Speaker 2: I love a pub Sea bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah here the other week the trout.
Speaker 4: I got the rain the rainbow trout. Thank you? Where were you at the Rising set? And I got a side of peas.
Speaker 6: You're you're cooked?
Speaker 4: You were to say you're fucked then, weren't you?
Speaker 6: But I didn't because you.
Speaker 4: Know what, because you've been my friend of twenty years.
Speaker 1: Best.
Speaker 6: We've been saying almost twenty years, but we've nearly to over twenty.
Speaker 4: We're twenty.
Speaker 3: What should we do celeb anniversary?
Speaker 7: Should we have a twentieth frindniversary party and invite all the listeners?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 7: It doesn't want the listeners there, just don't have a twenty friendniversary?
Speaker 1: Should we got it?
Speaker 6: It wasn't me, it was Clinton one?
Speaker 4: Should we get it on COPA?
Speaker 1: We must go?
Speaker 4: Listeners can come?
Speaker 5: Oh thanks, Jonny, can love you?
Speaker 1: Miss Lauren?
Speaker 7: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials