Speaker 1: Give me your pee.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People podcasts, that's where you are. Great to have you on board. Thank you your beautiful things.
Speaker 3: We've arrived here. Thank you so much for coming.
Speaker 1: Speaking of beautiful things and also arriving, we spoke the Seb Guillhouse.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you were going to say meet that we get to that said.
Speaker 1: Guillhouse is just an absolute man who's carved out of marble, and you can find him if you're a big OnlyFans subscriber.
Speaker 3: So this is very unfamiliar territory for me and Seb thank God, described all things only fans, and it's pretty graphic.
Speaker 1: Really really graphic, much more graphic than I thought. It was. The absolute pardon the words here, but the absolute ins and outs of it all, and also just how much money you can make from only fans is outrageous.
Speaker 3: That expression ins and outs fans, Well, yeah, it kind of works when you really think about it, doesn't it. Speaking of ins and outs like football.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was going to say, like, how is this a segue into the story about you at Port Adelaide training?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: So you're supposed to be my friend? Yeah? Yeah, got my back.
Speaker 1: Ride or die that kind of stuff. All that jazz.
Speaker 3: So you're supposed to kind of look after me and stuff, of course.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So why six days a week?
Speaker 3: Why when I was trying to film Port Adelaide training, you were kicking my tripod and walking in front of my camera and telling me to film people that shouldn't be filmed.
Speaker 1: Because you were new to it. So this is you trying to work a camcorder and I was giving you a crash course into what some potential hazards to look out for.
Speaker 3: I just don't think it was conducive to good filming.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's called tough love? Look it up. It's going to harden you over the journey. Okay, speaking of maybe some tough love that's needed.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, Lotty.
Speaker 1: Goodness made God love her. What have your toddlers taken? And how much money have they cost you? Because we nearly had to fork out hundreds of for this missing key, only to find that lot he get placed it beautifully in the pantry under some chips.
Speaker 3: And then what does she say?
Speaker 1: She said? She asked, was there said? Yeah, sorry mummy, Yeah, sorry about that. Joey Daddy enjoyed the podcast.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you, Okay, just deep breath because I'm about to expose you for the jerk that you are. What do you mean, Oh my god, there are some situations where your friends should have your back, am I right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've always got your back, bro, Do you got you? Got you there? Of course, in every single situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, So where pretend sports reporters?
Speaker 5: You and I are we?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I'm a full blooded sports reporter.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I went to UNI for almost half the time, got through two years of YUNI.
Speaker 3: So we had a situation the other day where I had to film port training. So Channel ten's been stripped back a little, just a little, and we have to film our own stuff. And so you were there, I was there and filming port training. I'm a little bit triggered about it because I don't know how to work a camera.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, you don't know. We've all got our strengths. I'm just jumping real quick here. We've all got our shanks. For example, I don't know social media. I don't even know how to post on Instagram.
Speaker 3: No you don't.
Speaker 1: So we've got to go to the young'uns, and that is producer Z. And so how do I do this? How do I put a story up here though. Watching you trying to work a camquarder, it was just painful to watch.
Speaker 3: It's unusual. So I rack up to Port Adelaide Football Club. I'm trying to work the camera. A list of things that you did while I'm trying to film training to broadcast on Channel ten.
Speaker 1: I was trying to guide you.
Speaker 7: No, you weren't.
Speaker 3: You kicked my tripod.
Speaker 1: I thought that there was a b on there.
Speaker 7: Then you very casual did this thing.
Speaker 3: Well, you walked into my shot.
Speaker 1: My spatial awareness isn't where it should be, producer.
Speaker 3: Se he walked into my shot. I'm trying to get Travis boke like, I'm trying to film him, and then this idiot walked into my shot.
Speaker 1: I was getting a bit, I was getting a bit jealous, spoke. He was getting all the air time.
Speaker 3: And then the final kicker was the fact that you said to me, make sure you get a shot because he might play. He might play on Saturday.
Speaker 7: He might play on Saturday.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, thanks so.
Speaker 1: Much, mate, thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, mate, I really appreciate that. Thanks for having my back.
Speaker 7: It was a guy that was never gonna play a gup.
Speaker 1: He was the list port that have a couple of top up players that trying with the AFL guys. He's not even on the list. Even if they wanted him to play. You can't do it.
Speaker 7: He made me shoot never win the stand.
Speaker 1: Get a shot of that guy. He might play this weekend. It's ken. He's not playing, he's coaching.
Speaker 7: Why cawn't you help me?
Speaker 1: Why tune into Channel ten for all the latest Port Adelaide news taboos, Sweetest Pamba.
Speaker 7: Caboo, Taboo, top jes.
Speaker 1: Taboo Topic Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Well, Andrew, not often you do anything very nice for me, but you've brought in a delicious treat this morning.
Speaker 1: I really it's quite a big treat as well. So this gentleman's name is a Seb Gillhouse. And look, if you're familiar with so many different avenues, you're gonna love Seb Gillhouses work. Just to rattle off some things. Twenty twenty season of Maths. Also, Seb has had a really really good, solid career in the sample play for a number of clubs. And also if you're a fan of only Fans and you know that sort of platform does some very good work on there, seb good morning to you. Good morning. He's a good morning, Jada, good morning. You've got such a huge resume. Firstly, when you introduce yourself to people, how do you introduce yourself?
Speaker 4: It's usually I'm Sebatron from Only Fans SNFL and other strange.
Speaker 1: Pursuits, Sabatron into justice. I should have introduced you with Seba Tron.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I've just jumped on your Instagram and I might need a moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So to describe Sebatron not missing out's when it comes to protein and getting that weight training into a good nick.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Yes, thirty five years old. I'm trying to reverse the age at the moment, you're doing a good job of it.
Speaker 1: So at Only Fans at said's rick, Is that correct? There's there's two. I was a couple, yeah, that There's one that I started with my ex girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Yes, we were sort of looking to explore everything to bring ourselves and particularly her out of our shellett as as she sort of expressed it. And there's another account which is more dedicated to what we call collaborations.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, a bit of joint work.
Speaker 3: I don't trust myself to ask the next question, So you get.
Speaker 1: On behalf from jaredy already, just give her a bit of a crash course into what only Fans is.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean only fans, I guess is a sort of a safe platform. You can use it for different things, but usually it's to explore the sexual realm, and you can do that in many different ways. You can there's creators, as we I guess call ourselves, who are there and they're sort of responding to requests and delivering what they think people want individually, or you can sort of bring other creators into it and sort of a yeah the world jo oyster in terms of creativity.
Speaker 7: So you actually get it on on.
Speaker 4: Camera, Yeah, you can, unless you're playing chess naked. I mean, collaboration can mean a lot of things, but usually it means you Princeton. You know, I've gone into state and I've teed up with a creator and just based on interaction on social media, and we will plan out and we'll film a scene which is usually obviously fully sexually explicit scene with a videographer or with the static camera, and you know, there's usually a narrative chucked in there. I guess that's where my screenwriting comes in Spielberg's Contacted, etc. Did it?
Speaker 7: What was the last narrative?
Speaker 1: The last narrative was a noise complaint.
Speaker 6: So I.
Speaker 4: Was the angry neighbor coming downstairs, which was actually out of the bathroom, but downstairs with the right camera camera angles. And then there was two creators, lovely creators, you know, dancing around beforehand, and I was furious, but I suddenly I quickly changed my tone.
Speaker 3: Didn't you go in a different direction, seb I have so many more questions.
Speaker 7: Are you happy to stick around?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, he sounds good.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to the sebatron Taboo taboo.
Speaker 7: It's sweet of tamba taboo jus taboo Topic Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is the book Topic Tuesday, and we're speaking to an unbelievably chiseled gentleman by the name of seb Gilhouse, who you probably would remember from season twenty twenty of mass Also sample star has played for the Bays, he's played for the Dogs, also played for the Eagles, and we're probably delving into the line of him as an only fan. Start now, Sebby, thank you for sticking around. You said that you've pulled back a little bit on this thing. Are you still going to keep this open as an option?
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah, Well I've poured a lot of my energy into different realms.
Speaker 1: No, but intended.
Speaker 4: But I think there's some There's some filming coming up organized one with one person, Haley Berlin, who was on my season of Mass which might kick started again, but assuming more of a mental health room MCing type stuff at the moment.
Speaker 1: And some other business ventures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I guess delving into that, I am taking on an m seeing role for upcoming a fundraiser event for Headspace, which is a youth mental health charity. So that's coming up and that's exciting. Financial Yeah, can you make good money?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so even up until I mean recently, I haven't been hustling it too hard. It's a very lucrative business structure. So it's you know, at one point I was making between three and five grand a week, and that was in terms of hours and you translate that. It is very lucrative. But I've got friends tilleds alex page more and they're on they're making up two a million dollars a year, if not more.
Speaker 7: Only fan h Wow, it's incredible.
Speaker 3: That's righteous. How do you feel about doing that on camera?
Speaker 7: Are you oka? Are you comfortable with it?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 4: Initially it was terrifying, yeah, and then afterwards liberating. I guess, And I guess it's the notion of how it sits with your I guess morals, values, and how you are and to fly with with sex in general. It's it's extremely well, I didn't, it's extremely professional.
Speaker 6: So it is.
Speaker 4: Disconnected, compartmentalized in the sense. Obviously, intimacy with the relationships is one thing. This sort of stuff is, I guess, separate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and without getting too personal, you said your ex girlfriend did this get in the way or not?
Speaker 4: Wasn't No, no, no, I wasn't doing this while I was with her, right, no way, no, no, no. I'm very much monogamous when I'm in a committed relationship. This was after that ended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, just jump on, said guhouse is Instagram page. Give might follow and have a look. But I think you will carved directly out of marble and given as a gift from the gods.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you know, it's funny. He's got like a before and after shot here. I mean, I'll take them before.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just wonder as well, and it sounds like you're a confident guy. You've always been a confident guy and very well known for being extra ami, flamboyant, so likable, all those types of things, things easy. I just wonder, I just wonder. I feel like that I've been in situation, particularly early days, and only fans were I'll be a little bit nervous, and therefore I wouldn't be able to do the things required on camera, if you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm the bloker was wearing fishnets, doggings and heels and budgy smugglers on stage on Friday.
Speaker 1: I'd like to hope that if I was on only fans, I wouldn't need thirty beers every time.
Speaker 4: Well well, well yeah, yeah, you're right, and look like I've I think I've been on a mission to battle my insecurities and my anxieties for a long time. So it's slowly becoming more and more conditioned and that sort of lessening. So yeah, I was terrified when I first started this, but then utterly liberated every time I sort of jumped so far out of my comfort zone.
Speaker 1: And I think that's.
Speaker 4: Sort of what I do in life now repeatedly.
Speaker 3: What's the feedback like.
Speaker 1: Feedback. Do you get feedbacks mates?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I guess you know, it's a subjective, thank god, but the feedback is usually just you know, great job. You know that minute four minutes twenty that thrust was impeccable.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's more I have to say.
Speaker 3: That's better feedback than I get from my husband. Thank you so much for coming in this morning. It's been an absolute privilege and a pleasure. Said dot Gilhouse follow ninety five thousand followers Andrew Hayes all very very.
Speaker 7: Se thanks legends.
Speaker 1: I'm intrigued by this. Yeah, only fans? Is this? Is this more common than we think?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you think people, especially younger people, when you're supporting yourself going through a university and all those types of things, do you think that they're doing only fans on the site.
Speaker 3: I'm so unsure about this.
Speaker 1: I yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten. Do you have an only fans account? And is this much more common in society than we think? Because obviously different stage of mind. Laugh, But look if I had my time again and this.
Speaker 7: Was available, who's the same.
Speaker 1: It's certainly an attractive option.
Speaker 7: I mean, you're a good looking man.
Speaker 1: That's very nice of You're thirteen twenty four to ten Chloe from Albertson, Good morning to you.
Speaker 7: Good morning, go so morning.
Speaker 1: Are you Are you an only fans star or do you know of somebody?
Speaker 8: Personally? I do not have one, but I know about five people in my life that are creator No, yes, okay.
Speaker 3: So when you say creators, what does that mean?
Speaker 8: So they create content either with their partners or they are single and they go and find people to create content with, or they make solo content all of a sexual nature if you wish, and yeah, they just put it out there to the world.
Speaker 1: And sell it. There you go. So and you've seen the content? What do you think about this? With your friends?
Speaker 8: I mean good honor, and they all look fantastic. Think they've all got great bodies and they have the confidence to do that and not care who sees it, which I think good on them. So all of them have traits that if a family member saw it and it didn't have their face in it, they would still know it them like tattoos or anything like that. So I would never be able to do that.
Speaker 5: I'm covered in quite.
Speaker 8: A few tattoos personally, and if my family ever thought that I would be more spied but yeah they do.
Speaker 7: Great goodness me you go.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for the call. Chloe, you're in the drawf and congratulations.
Speaker 3: That was so seamless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. This is really really intriguing stuff because that's when you've really got to test yourself. If your mum or your dad saw it, would you be comfortable with it?
Speaker 3: I just I just have a rule in life, like never ever put anything out there that you would feel uncomfortable about your parents.
Speaker 1: See, well, that's that's a pretty good rule to go by. Twenty four ten. Are you on only fans? It's a broad call, particularly for the youngsters out there when you're trying to get yourself through university all those types of things. Leah, good morning to you.
Speaker 9: Good morning. How are you guys?
Speaker 1: You we're going very well. Thanks. This is a strange world for both of us. Are you and only fans? Creator? Yeah, take us through it.
Speaker 3: What do you really want to know?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: Everything? Get everything?
Speaker 3: Leah.
Speaker 1: How much money can you make? What's the address? Scrap that last question?
Speaker 9: Honest, slow month. It can be around like five grand on a good month that is looking around like ten If.
Speaker 7: Not more.
Speaker 3: So, Leah, you've got a full time job too. Yeah, okay, And so what sort of content are you creating given the fact it's eight forty three and there are children in cars?
Speaker 9: I would just say full, full content for your imagination with wonder right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not a very I'm all right. So you're gonna keep on doing it lat.
Speaker 9: For a little while. Like I'm anonymous, so I have a different, different online personality. I keep it separate from my work. I keep separate for my family and everything like that I can, so I will do it for a little bit because it's really really good money. However, I can't imagine being like fifty and still a homely fan.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, well by then you'll be living in some mansion with all the money you need. Hate So did your family know?
Speaker 9: So my mum actually knows, but besides that, no one else. Yeah, and she only knows because she was just asking me, like, how do you have all of this money? And if someone want to be honest, I'm the only.
Speaker 3: Fans and her thoughts.
Speaker 9: At first, she was a little bit shocked, but then I just kind of explained, like it's anonymous, you know, no one really knows who I am. I have tattoos, so I am identifiable. But yeah, it's just the risk that you have to take. And after she saw that it was good money, she was like, okay, do you go?
Speaker 1: Hey many later. Sorry, thank you so much for jumping on board and sharing this.
Speaker 9: With us, no worries, Thanks you for talking this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's go to Mandy and renowned park. Mandy, it sounds like you've had a crash course and only fans as well.
Speaker 9: I have an arm with your journey.
Speaker 7: I had no clue that.
Speaker 5: Yes, the radio time.
Speaker 7: Explain to me.
Speaker 9: I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: So your son, Adam, sorry, you just came out there for a second. So your fifteen year old's one explained to you exactly what's happening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 9: Mommy and I do they make lots of money and.
Speaker 10: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 9: And I'm like, oh my god, you know this stuff. And he's like, oh mom. And then I'm like, well maybe I should look into that, and he's like, nah, Mom, you're too old.
Speaker 1: There's no age. Just if you want our advice, Mandy, go for it. No, who sent the money through.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Candas, Hey you Candas, here you go. All right, so you've been on Only Fans.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I've got a great story of how thing can slip up for someone if you're interested, Yes, please friends with a girl, a mother, Well, I just got kids, and she did her Oh let's let's make some extra money. Why not, right, if you want some extra money, let's do it. The first slip up was she has Snapchat. She added the only Fans account, like, created a Snapchat. Then that sent out to all of her friends and family. We're wanting to be very anominous, by the way, so she didn't want people to know, yeah, she's got step children and just it's just messy. So that was the first thing that happened. And then she thought, okay, let's branch out to Reddit. Let's put some content on creddit to try to draw people in. Well, she since decided to cancel Only Fans because too many people knew it got messy, got ugly, blah blah blah. But the problem is it's still on the internet. Those pictures and those quotes that she was trying to, you know, get all this money, get all these fans women whatever, It's still on the internet, So the digital footprint is such a serious thing that I don't think people understand. Yeah, I mean, good on people if they don't care, like I personally couldn't. But if you want to do it and you don't mind it to be out there for the world, why not when you really want to stay anominous This is a little bit scary.
Speaker 1: It's a really good point, something to absolutely think about, because it's fun to live in the moments. Yes, sometimes it can be consequent.
Speaker 7: We all do things that are spontaneou yes, don't we, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, we certainly do. Thank you so much for the cause. This morning and a lot of texts coming through us well, This one from Carli and park home. She said, morning, guys, to look to only fans during COVID. I used to do sexy cooking tutorials, so didn't make the money that some of the greatest care. But it was enough to keep me busy and pay the bills. It doesn't have to be hardcore stuff, guys.
Speaker 3: I'm just stirring the gravy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that getting you where you need to be? No, I'm still an awful cook. But some good text coming.
Speaker 3: Through, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Jody and hazy.
Speaker 3: I was an only fans creator for about three years. I used to do this as a side hustle to my full time job. I kept doing it as it made me around ten k a month rageous. Oh my god. I stopped once the request started to get a bit more for me.
Speaker 7: If I should say this.
Speaker 1: Well, you've kind of come this, fary, you kind of have to.
Speaker 3: I've committed.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 7: So many fans were requesting me too.
Speaker 3: Fart on camera?
Speaker 1: What is that a thing? Who's our? It goes? There's requesting ask you're right, that's quite morbid. Oh god, how good is being a prayerent?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 3: The joy is so good today because they're going back to school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the best part. Hallelujah. I mean, we'll miss you, we will miss out.
Speaker 3: I love you so much, darling, I love it. I can't, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: Get into the school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting to school early. Mom and dad, so you got to catch up with your friends.
Speaker 3: Mom, it's five thirty okay, I don't care.
Speaker 1: It's feel dark. I want to stay in bed, go to school. So we have a toddler at home. Lotty, who is two and a half now, really gone through some stuff.
Speaker 3: Can I describe Lotty? Yeah, sure, she's glorious, she's so pretty, she's so beautiful, but she's also the devil's spawn.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like fifty to fifty, isn't it. It's like one minute she's an absolute angel, next minute she gets in touch with her darker side. Yes, so, my wife car. We've just got a new car and the spare key, which we've since found out costs a lot of money to replace, hundreds and hundreds of dollars straight away, Bang, spare key goes missing. Oh no, completely goes missing. And my wife's like this. I'm like this. If you're like this as well, we'd love to hear from you. Thirteen and twenty four ten. You get in the zone when you lose something where it turns into the most important thing on the planet.
Speaker 3: Like it's all consuming. Oh, nothing else matters in the whole entire world. Then finding the thing that you've lost.
Speaker 1: Yes, so every few months I lose my glasses yeap, and it's like the most important thing that's ever happened in sunglasses. Yes, yeah, I've gone through a lot of Sonny's. As you leave them on top of.
Speaker 7: The car, they're not that good.
Speaker 2: So all good.
Speaker 1: I'll lose him in a couple of months and get a new pair, just mix it up. So these keys went missing, and they've gone missing for a good couple of days, and started going where are they? Clearly one of the kids is taken. We've got a five year old son, Henry as well, and bless him, we'd convinced him. I reckon that he took it. Henry, where is the key? Did you take it? He's going, Oh, yeah, I think so. I don't know where I put it. I will remember, Henry, I can't remember. So two days later, after Carra has spoken to three businesses which he's visited, thinking oh, maybe I've just left it there. Ye almost conceding defeat, walking it one hundred dollars, hundreds of dollars for these new keys. I pick up some chips down the bottom of the cupboard. Underneath the chips there's the care. Oh wow, now who would have put it there? I wonder who's put it there?
Speaker 3: The one word to say to.
Speaker 1: You, lotty, lotty, and look, if it wasn't a giveaway itself, that it's about, you know, twenty centimeters off the ground. The next giveaway was The keys were situated next to a mini bubble blower and also a mini Barbie doll, so she'd stashed them quite beautifully. And then finally Cara hit up about it. Lotty did you put the keys there? In her response, yeah, in sorry mummy, sorry mummy, Oh gosh.
Speaker 3: Sorry for causing you forty eight hours of the most stressful time of your life.
Speaker 1: So this was about car was about to fork over one hundreds of dollars Yes for this spare key. Yeah, thirteen twenty fourteen, what chick toddler cost you? Because our friends as well left an engagement and a wedding ring on the bench top table in the kitchen. Yep, gone one morning. It's never returned. Oh so clearly they had two toddlers at the time. Very clearly one of them had taken it. It never came back.
Speaker 3: Can I quickly tell you that we had a situation where we had our car.
Speaker 7: It was a Volkswagen down at Middleton.
Speaker 3: We've got a place down there, and I took Harper for a walk in the pram and she had the keys in her hand, never to be seen again. That Volkswagen sat there for a month while we had to order new keys from Germany from Germany at a cost of I can't hundreds.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah it's good, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thanks a little trip from overseas and no doubt. Harper was like, oh, I just thought that some of the fish in the ocean would like to borrow the car, so I handed it to them.
Speaker 7: So I justs them over casually.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four to ten? What has your toddler cost you?
Speaker 3: Bless them though, we love the whole God, we love them so much. Nothing but it's a cozy winter get away or escape into a tropical paradise.
Speaker 1: If you're thinking about an early winter escape, what if dot com has just the place?
Speaker 3: Check out great accommodation deals across Australia on the water if app.
Speaker 1: What if it's Aussie for travel?
Speaker 3: Just wondering how much your parents spent on your education for you to get to this.
Speaker 1: Point free of charge. It's about the experience. I can't put a number on happiness.
Speaker 7: And experience can't.
Speaker 1: Unluckily as well when you've got toddler's because sometimes they just chuck your stuff out for no particular rules, and my.
Speaker 3: Giddeot do they we's got to Ashley from Sefred Rise morning, Ashley.
Speaker 8: Good morning, how are you guys really well?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 7: How much did your toddler cost you?
Speaker 1: They cost me two hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: You know how you get like money in a birthday card, like to do birthday.
Speaker 10: And for Christmas and things like that.
Speaker 7: Of course I had two hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: In a card from Manana and we left the card on the fence and we came back an hour or two later and it was gone and we still hadn't found it.
Speaker 1: Oh yep, just been the card, card.
Speaker 10: And money gone.
Speaker 8: And I reckon one of my topt.
Speaker 1: Yes, my god. And they'll keep that information. They'll take it to the grave.
Speaker 10: We did ask them, but none of them have ever owned up to it, have they not?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: No, Ashley, thank you, Tan you.
Speaker 3: Tana from Morwick Vale, Hey, good.
Speaker 10: Morning, Jerdy and Hazy.
Speaker 3: A couple one hundred bucks.
Speaker 10: My daughter had a gun's teddy lost it, Sir Tyan Lowe. I was freaking out. It was hyspherical put her in birds quickly dumped online. All right, how much is this beast of a teddy going to cost me to replace? You can only buy them from the UK ninety pounds.
Speaker 1: Ninety pounds, so that's a classy ones are really special ones. The Peter gun wants yep, yep.
Speaker 10: And I was devastated. He was devastated. Opened up the washing machine.
Speaker 9: There he was, wash.
Speaker 4: Him.
Speaker 10: I cleaned him on a quick cycle, ready for him to bedtime. Boom, lost him totally, forgot to put.
Speaker 4: Him in there.
Speaker 1: There you go, it's easy. No one comes back around.
Speaker 3: It's times two and a half, isn't it Australian about two sixty?
Speaker 1: I think so. Yes, there's some quick masks for you there as well. Let's wrap this up with Sarah and dyncan Sarah, what did you told the swap? Okay?
Speaker 11: So it was diamond ear rings and my anniversary ring. My son's play thought it was. He called them shining and I had him in a box and we used to have a garbage disposal like shoot, Shiny's went in the garbage disposal all goodness.
Speaker 1: So that has never got them.
Speaker 11: Back, No, no, no, I never replaced either.
Speaker 5: So that was fine.
Speaker 3: That's not even the money, it's the like sentiment of the whole thing. Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 11: A couple of mobile phones in the toilet, but.
Speaker 1: Hey, How good are kids there?
Speaker 3: So right?
Speaker 5: I really love them.
Speaker 1: You tell me you built your time on this happy Tuesday, My unknowledgeable history friends, it's time for you to inject yourself into knowledge town when it comes to history.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, And who's the mayor of knowledge Town?
Speaker 1: Or that would be me? Yes, I am your leader in this department. It is the second of Mace. Let's take a trip down memory lane. Let's go back to two thousand and eight first film in the Marble Cinematic Universe release, Iron Man, starring Robert Downey Jr. As Tony Stark. I don't understand I'm Man either. Do you have you watched it before?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 3: That's strange, that's sort of weird, kind of superhero.
Speaker 1: What my goodness, Grace, and Iman says such nice things about you. So here's the thing about Iman. Some of those other movies, you're like, oh my god, who would watch this? And then the next reporter is like, it just grows to billion.
Speaker 3: Dollars, So everyone else on the planet except for US.
Speaker 1: Twenty twelve, Barcelona football player Leo Messi breaks the European goal scoring record with sixty eight goals. We may never see someone like MESSI ever again.
Speaker 7: No, still retarget or is still going?
Speaker 1: Still going okay and still amazing. Very compact too, not tall in stature, but so very very compact. You are not on And now what are we talking about? I'm still talking about MESSI or what clean it up? Twenty nineteen. Drone delivers a kidney for transplant surgery in Baltimore Go the Ravens, Maryland for the first time. We having for lunch. I'm just some zambreros. How are going to get it? Uber eats? Hey, what are you doing? I was just getting a kidney transplant? What are you gonna do? I'm just gonna have a drone delivered, same sort of stuff. A Drone delivered kidney transplant. Oh, I never thought I'd see the day. Twenty nineteen, The cast of The Big Bang Theory are the first TV actors to be immortalized in cement outside Hollywood's Chinese Theater in Los Angeles.
Speaker 7: It's exciting.
Speaker 1: What a phenomenon. Big Bang Theory was like a bunch of nerds. You're like, is this going to work? Absolutely? It does.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever watched an episode, and.
Speaker 1: I think everyone knows is Sheldon.
Speaker 3: Once again, I've never watched an episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay before then, let's just swiftly move on. It's one of the bigger shows on the planet. That's all good, saying that I can't name him with the other characters. N one song I made the second and twenty thirteen was Geronimo by Shepherd from Brisbane doing their thing. One of them's got aqua hair, yeah yeah, and she.
Speaker 3: Here's a fact where she's very big on the socials with body image, et cetera.
Speaker 7: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Can you the biggest weepy story this tale is we're.
Speaker 7: Seeing is huge time.
Speaker 3: It's actually a genuinely really hard one to talk about.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 3: So, the body of Master Chef star jobs On Frillo was discovered by police at two am on Monday at a hotel in Melbourne on one of the most famous streets. He died in Melbourne in the early hours. He survived by his wife Lauren and four children, Ava, Sophie, Alfie and Isler. Police were sent to the hotel on like one straight to perform a weltware before they made the discovery.
Speaker 2: Have a listen, my family life is so important to me. I've got an amazing wife. I've got these amazing children who I'm super connated and close to all. All right for this Mormon in my life where I feel like I've won a gold medal.
Speaker 1: That's a big shock, absolute shockwaves through the media industry yesterday, I think the big one as well as that he leaves behind so many little kids. Yes, and that's when, if you've got kids, you can start to put yourself in that situation what would be like for them? And that's what really connects with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tough. So forty six it's too early, It's ridiculous, it's far too early. I think he has had a well documented battle with drugs and alcohol and so yeah, really sad stuff for.
Speaker 7: Him and his family.
Speaker 3: So Andrew Dillon will officially become AFL's new CEO, ending a five hundred and thirty eight day handover from predecessor Gil McLaughlin. So the path to find the next boss has been pretty arduous. Here he is talking about the stress involved in running league.
Speaker 1: Yes, Wallace, what I did like from Andrew Dillon as well, in particular, Yeah, he's been in the AFL system for a long long time yeap, which apparently is nothing when compared to a coaching He's under thirteen girls team. I've run an oskitch center.
Speaker 6: I've been an assistant coach at senior level for the Olds Ads, and I coached junior girls fully at the Q Commets for five years. And I can tell you that in my twenty three years at the AFL, there has been no tougher job than trying to run a training session on a Friday afternoon for an under thirteen girls team.
Speaker 1: He's ready, He's ready.
Speaker 7: I can agree, I'll be going.
Speaker 3: I've coached young kids playing netball, and I can tell you there is nothing harder. Nothing harder because they won't listen, or they don't listen because you aggressively want them to win. Because I am genuinely, really, really, really competitive.
Speaker 1: So I didn't quite make it to the Thunderbirds. Yeah, but the next best thing is my daughter's going that way.
Speaker 3: So I am going to take my frustration out on you.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 3: Russell Crowe was weighed in on the net for the Monarchy Monarchy Monarchy mony as the world eagerly awaits King Charles coronation. The fifty year old has met several of the rules during his legendary acting career and says Charles is a good bloke, but we don't need a king.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's very hypocritical? From Russell Carora? I mean, listen to this.
Speaker 4: My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, mind of the Armies of the North, General Felix Speakings, loyal servant to the true and brock King Charles bother to a noted son.
Speaker 3: Is the lead.
Speaker 1: It's a long time ago.
Speaker 3: It's wrong with you, Russell, God Russell, I hate that from you.
Speaker 1: Big show coming up tomorrow, special guest announcement just after eight am tomorrow. It's going to be huge.
Speaker 3: Yes, we need to talk about people who don't say thank you in traffic as well tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yep. And there's a good movement. There's a good, solid movement, so mad, yes, all right.
Speaker 3: If I let you in thank me.
Speaker 1: There's either two ways you go and this isn't it absolutely beautiful and lovely or extremely aggressive. There's nowhere in between.
Speaker 2: Yeah,