Speaker 1: I am speechless. I am speechless. There's nothing that's nothing funny about that.
Speaker 2: There's nothing I can do.
Speaker 1: You're a savage.
Speaker 2: There's nothing I can do. You're like the leader free.
Speaker 1: Where's Your Head Out? Is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice and much.
Speaker 1: More to you you know me.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the podcast. Everyone, Where's your Head Out? Anna?
Speaker 1: Good morning everyone, we are in Melbourne today. You're wearing your Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: A couple of swifties. Me as I was walking.
Speaker 1: In that literally thinks he's Travis Kelsey. It's actually quite a new I.
Speaker 2: Wish I played like him. He's no, he's actually been really shit. I tried to pick him up in the fantasy draft and I'm thank god I did and he's been doing nothing, really nothing for the fantasy.
Speaker 1: Maybe you'll turn it around. Is that what you're wearing is Jersey goud of support?
Speaker 2: Try to get him. No, he's not on my team, my tight end. Let's not get into that. Let's not four people that don't get the fantasy.
Speaker 1: We don't want to hear out any more fantasy football please, for the love of coffee.
Speaker 2: Well, that's where my head is at. I'm watching that. I'm versing the raining champion.
Speaker 1: How's Tammy dealing with the fantasy football? Like, what's her vibe on it?
Speaker 2: Literally? Really nothing? Yeah that would be It's just it doesn't exist. So I sent her a photo today good morning, at like four point fifty four forty five in the morning, and I was watching the game. She did not even acknowledge the photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't either, to be honest. How's it being back in Melbourne and seeing your mom, your friends?
Speaker 2: Good? We had a family dinner last night, all my sisters were there and just yeah, you know, I love visiting everyone and getting chatsaw on my grandparents yesterday just good. I haven't seen them for a while. They were talking about the wedding there two months two months months, my grandparents went to flight Center to book their tickets. I thought their accommodation.
Speaker 1: Well to the full travel age. Yeah, oh my god, I love them. That's really And I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I was like, guys, I'm like not taking a piss out of you. I'll do it. Yeah, Like I was like, I literally book a ticket. It's that easy on my act. Within like an hour and I'm on a fly. I was like, that's so cute.
Speaker 1: Though, that's really cute.
Speaker 2: My my nan was like, I need the accommodation to be near any of these places. And then the girl saw the invitation and was like, Dammy and Matt, you're going to their w She's like, you cannot say anything. This is you cannot I will get in so much trouble blah blah blah. Fully like it was like stressing out about us.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, bless her concert. So cute. I mean it's a big trip for everyone, Like we're all going to be in Burro Bay. I know that the plus yeah, mal Usually I'm like, did I say something wrong? You know our people are seeing for more plus ones.
Speaker 2: Not really a couple. They know that the list is really tight. Yeah, like I've leaned it up. I actually originally this sounds ship has invited a lot of my mates girlfriends that I know I've known for years. And then I had to send them a message saying, hey, I've had to lean up the list. They're not like I have to un invite my Sorry, dude.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 2: One of my mates was pretty up mortified. Yeah, because but we hadn't handed out the invitation yet.
Speaker 1: Sorry, so you hadn't.
Speaker 2: I'd asked for names and addresses, full names, spell of their of theirs of their partners.
Speaker 1: And they just assumed their partners would be in bad Yeah.
Speaker 2: So one of my mates is.
Speaker 1: Pretty savage, like, that's red hot from me.
Speaker 2: It's a wedding.
Speaker 1: It's it's the wedding of the year, baby, and.
Speaker 2: I'm going to touch on screen time. We're actually going to touch on that today and we're going to have some fun with the wedding invites.
Speaker 1: One of our very close friends has recently started seeing someone and I said to Matt, like, she's got a boyfriend, Like, this is really exciting? Can he come to the wedding? And that flat out turned him was like no, And I was like can we they like, is they like wiggle room with this?
Speaker 2: And he's like no, No. It's like it's like.
Speaker 1: He can come to Barron Bay, but he won't come to the wedding. Okay, I have a question.
Speaker 2: I told the story for in Geelong, but I had to sit at the hotel and wait for.
Speaker 1: The eleventh hour and you're doing it to other people. That story Matt literally had to go all the way to Jeelong. I mean, you can tell the story to your story.
Speaker 2: I was. I was shortlisted for a wedding with my bs. I was on the short list, So I drove with my ex to Geelong, sat in the accommodation your thumb with my suit while they were getting ready, hoping that I was going to get a message saying that like someone's canceled. Didn't get the message, so I sat. I went out and got dinner with one of my good mates who lives in Geelong.
Speaker 1: But you were crying, let's not a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was a bit like when they all left, I was a bit like what do I do.
Speaker 1: Now, especially because weddings are so fun then they're putting content off and I was just sitting in the hotel and.
Speaker 2: Also about me. Yeah, well that's the vibe here. He can bring a suit and sit in the hotel room.
Speaker 1: Like the fact that you've been put through this and you complain to me so much about this. You were like filthy and you're putting someone else.
Speaker 2: It's Leana, We're going to let's what about this?
Speaker 1: Can I ask a question. This is just like for our friends only, like if you have other friends, this is not for everyone. But like if he was to come to Byron Bay, could he come to the after party the recovery, well not the next day. I'm talking about like once all the formalities you're done and there's like the after party of the night and everyone's on the D floor, I.
Speaker 2: Have to ask the boss.
Speaker 1: Okay, just asking for a friend.
Speaker 2: I think if I was going to do anyone to do my mate's partner, whose actual birthday it is that weekend and she's going to Byron to sit in a room, I think she would probably get and I'm actually friends with her.
Speaker 1: I I'm speechless. There's nothing that's nothing funny about that.
Speaker 2: There's nothing I can do.
Speaker 1: You're a savage.
Speaker 2: There's nothing I can do. You're like the lead free but she wasn't technically invited.
Speaker 1: Give her a birthday present. You can come to the wedding, not sit in the hotel room. You're welcome, surely free your deck chair out for her.
Speaker 2: That's literally what I said to you when you're like, You're like, can you come? And I was like, what am I to do? Get a deck chair? At the end of the table for him, like the seats are all accounted for.
Speaker 1: I mean, fuck, that's just a real savage. I did not know that was going to go that way.
Speaker 2: He's got calling me out that it would.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know that you without savage, especially from a lived experience where you were so shitty.
Speaker 2: I think I know the answer. What does he do for a job? Who was the guy who you want to get on this list?
Speaker 1: He's a restaurant all like he owns restaurants.
Speaker 2: I've got a deal. Well, we need weight stuff so he could come serve the table.
Speaker 1: Are you unwell? Like, do you need some help?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: You know that to be honest, and I mean that that there, that clarified it for me. Matt. Let's do a change of pace because I'm just overwhelmed and shocked or round.
Speaker 2: And we will touch on it later. How savage you have to be when it comes to weddings, Yeah, I know you have to do savage for fuck.
Speaker 1: I mean to be honest, like, and I'm just gonna just quickly add this in. People who were not invited to my wedding were like, Hey, I need to book flights soon. Can you please send me the details, and they weren't invited to the wedding, and I was just like, you know what, this is so awkward, And I just sent the details because I was like, I was like, what am I going to do? What am I going to do? Not invite them? Like I'll just be bullied into having them at the wedding. Like yes, if they're willing to send me a message saying, hey babe, I need to book the flys. Can you send me the details? If they're willing to do that, they can have an invite, you know what I mean. It's not that tight like we act like weddings are tight, and yes they are tight because obviously it's like literally three hundred dollars per head or whatever it is. That's cute for mine, I don't know about yours. Yours like six hundred per head.
Speaker 2: That's don't act like it's six hundred head just for the venue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's for the venue. Mat that's not per head. You can't add per head. Will bleep out how much that price was in there, so we'll still get all of this. Wh let's bleep out the price. That's it's not like.
Speaker 2: You have to have a drink everything else.
Speaker 1: I'm talking food. I'm talking per head food. It's not like, let me divide all of my wedding costs per head. That's not the per head. That's not how it works. Anyway, what's your turn on of the week map?
Speaker 2: So this is a really cute story. Actually, really tell me Tammy and I got matching. What's the word for him?
Speaker 1: I'm sold bracelet, solded bracelets.
Speaker 2: Very cute, very cute. So I got a little tea on mine, she got a little m on hers. But the story is pretty cute. So it was our one new anniversary of meeting each other a couple of weeks ago now, and I was like, shit, what do I get it? What do I get it? What do I get it? And I bought her a bracelet like this, I can't remember, so I think it was a birthday. Maybe.
Speaker 1: I think it's from Sarah and Sebastian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I bought her one for her birthday and we went to Bali and it broke off and the super fine, super fun yeah, and she lost it. So I was like, what do I get her? I was setting the necklace with like an initial on it, and I was like hmm. And then I saw that they get solded on right, very cute. So I called her Pa Hannah and I was like, hey, has Tammy had solded bracelets before? And then she was like why and I was like, well, I'm thinking about getting her one, like you know, like, what's the that's a big deal and she goes, no, no, it's just that like I had this conversation with Tammy half an hour ago and I was very cute, and I was like, what do you mean and she goes, oh, it's fine. I said, well, I'm at Sarah Sbastia now I'm booking an appointment for this weekend before we go on a date to get him done. And she's like, She's like, Matt, Tammy's booking it for the same time to do the same thing for you.
Speaker 1: That's so cute, blast.
Speaker 2: How wild is that? No, it's true, and we're not spoken about this at all because my thing.
Speaker 1: That's actually extremely cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's and she and Tanne was like I've got goosebumps, like that's scary. You guys are like the same person and blah blah blah, and I was like, that is fucking wild.
Speaker 1: That is wild.
Speaker 2: So so I ended up getting her a necklace and then she got the bracelets. End up using my booking, which was pretty funny, like, well, here's because it's already booked in, and yeah, we got matching bracelets. I really like it. I think it's quite tasteful for a man, Like it's just you know, it's cute.
Speaker 1: I really like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just there. It's not like like a big chunky chain and yeah.
Speaker 1: I tried together with Michael and he was like, no, because he plays basketball and they're not allowed to wear any jewelry. So he was like, I literally can't have it. But I have my own qualm about these sold em bracelets. I'm really happy for you guys. They both look really cute. But for the longest time, since my first Grease trip, I have been buying evil eye bracelets, rings, necklaces, ear rings, all of the above, and everything that I've ever bought that's evil eye has been ripped off me broken to the point where I'm like, this is like bad luck. I think it's bad luck that every evil eye is repelled by.
Speaker 2: Me explain to the audience what the evil eye does.
Speaker 1: So the evil eye basically is supposed to protect you from evil spirits. So at our wedding, because every evil eye is repelled by me, I was like, no, I refuse for this to be a thing. So our wedding gift to our wedding guests was obviously mister and missus Staples slippers that we got for the after party. But we also at the table when people what's it called like reception the reception table, everyone had a little evil eye friendship bracelet on their place next to their name, which I think is a really cute idea. Anyway, so everyone had our wedding was wearing little evil eye bracelets. It was like our little gift of protection against evil spirits to everyone. Anyway, lost that lost other ones that I got.
Speaker 2: I had a couple on my arm after the wedding in Greece. I can't remember how I got a couple of other ones and you asked me for one and I gave it to you.
Speaker 1: Had I lost it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, I don't want to give it to you. I don't want you to lose it. I'm just going to I actually will keep it. Remember, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, you're just going to lose it, and I did lose it. Yeah, but it's not my fault. It's like the evil eye is repelled by me. Anyway. I went into Sarah and Sebastian two months earlier and I was like, you know what, evil eye isn't going to stay on me. I'm going to get it solded onto me. So I literally got an evil Eye bracelet solded onto my wrist two weeks ago. I look at my wrists.
Speaker 2: You didn't even feel it.
Speaker 1: I didn't even feel it. It's gone disappeared into thin air. So like, be careful with it. Is my little you know, well, they have a piece of advice because it's ripped off me.
Speaker 2: They have a good warranty on it if you can find it. If you find it, they just put it back on. Yeah. Yeah, I think maybe if you said you show them a photo within the date and they'll redo it, I'll.
Speaker 1: Just feel like this is me in April, and this is.
Speaker 2: Me go in and see what they say. Because they were really they were really, what's the word with that?
Speaker 1: I can't go in without the bracelet?
Speaker 2: If you show they said, you show a photo and you have a date of the receipt. Really they were very because we were explaining to him that Tammy always loses her bracelets.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: There you gay, so you might. But then if it's an evil eye, you're just going to lose it anyway.
Speaker 1: Maybe I just have to like give it into the fact that evil eyes just don't really like me. Who knows, Guys, let's go to the Facebook page. What does it mean if you cannot keep an evil eye piece of jewelry on your body to protect you.
Speaker 2: It means there's too many spirits, bad spirits coming for you.
Speaker 1: Maybe it means that I don't need it, because maybe I've already got a guardian angel, my Nana in the star looking out for me. I believe that.
Speaker 2: My e of the week is are you still on my Disney account?
Speaker 1: No? I can't get back into it. I would love to be if you've gotten back into.
Speaker 2: It, Well, somebody has gotten into my Disney account. It's probably well this is my argument, right, this is my argument they watching she was in it? Well yeah, they all have been one. Do you remember I changed her profile picture to like a dragon?
Speaker 1: If you want to admit that, you can admit that eventually.
Speaker 2: I think I changed the pastor so because I was like, let's it for like a month and used to a dragon, So she was using it when.
Speaker 1: You broke up to a Dragon The Ladies and Gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Matthews another ex. I think she just signed out a bit like when we broke up. But someone on there is watching the What's the Mormon Wife's Thing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I really want to watch that checks that would be come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But yeah, she's also watching Arrested Development, which is my favorite show in the whole wide world. But I've noticed that they've stopped watching it at episode ten. That's my ick.
Speaker 1: What's Arrested Development?
Speaker 2: It's this funny show.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 2: It's a recommendation for everyone. It's just time. Yeah. It's about this family that are like really wealthy and then they become like they become poor. You've got to watch it. You've just got to watch it. It has a really good cast, like Jason Bateman will on it like, yeah, it's a really good show, funny.
Speaker 1: I would love to see you on Disney. Do you know when you used to blame me, you'd be like, have you know my Disney? I know you're watching the Kudashians, and I'm like, it's literally not me, and he wouldn't believe me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why would I lie?
Speaker 1: Who it is?
Speaker 2: I genuinely wonder, because I wonder.
Speaker 1: You've literally given it to like two x'es and me, so like it's one of three people. It's like, not this like crazy mystery of the world.
Speaker 2: That's like spooky believing ghosts? Is a ghost using that Disney caire dead?
Speaker 1: Oh god? Okay, well, my turn on of the week is very wholesome. So basically, a girl sent me a message to my business account and she said, Hi, I just wanted to quickly thank you for making such an amazing product. To be honest, I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks often and haven't been feeling great lately. I have found goldie Bee to be so good for my mental health. Though I know that may sound super weird to you, but I've just started with some me time and this has been so amazing for me feel so good waking up in the morning with a glow. It makes the days easier to deal with when I'm more confident and happy. So thank you from me. Goldiebe is more than a tan. It's a healthy glow that helps me on the outside, and that helps my heart and my head.
Speaker 2: Link in bio. No. But that's like that's very sweet.
Speaker 1: That's like quite emotional. Like I read that and cried, and I just think that's so nice because I think when we started the business, our goal was to actually help people feel more confident. The reason why I used to TAN was because I wanted to feel confident. And the fact that someone is saying that they have severe mental health issues panic attacks often, and that our product has helped them because it makes them feel really confident, and like, fuck, that's amazing. That is like, that's so cool. That's literally everything I wanted. That's the reason why we started the brand. It's like awesome. So yeah, I'm just super proud and to read that, like you know, that people the product and that's great, but to have an impact like that is just incredible. So that's my turn on of the week.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel a lot better when I have I've run out of goldie Bee, and I feel a lot better when I use it.
Speaker 1: When if you not run out of gold I feel like you lie. You're like I've run out again. I'm gonna need a new bottle. I don't know what are you doing, Like dousing yourself in it.
Speaker 2: Both Timmy and I use them, so yourself in it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It literally lasts some people six months. So that's why I'm like confused. I'm going to guess if both of you are, you are using.
Speaker 2: It and pretty heavily spraying it. We want we want our full hands.
Speaker 1: Well, it's our first birthday coming out, so going to send some of your way. Don't worry about.
Speaker 2: That, Thank you. Anna, what's your Recanna?
Speaker 1: Okay, So my ech of the week is that i had a smashed phone, right, so I've taken it to Apple. I've had to fully wipe my phone, put it all into the cloud, and then when I've got my phone back, downloaded all my asps, downloaded everything. I went back onto Instagram, got back onto my Instagram, got back onto the Goldie Bee account, finally got back onto the Where's your Head Out after probably about three weeks because I couldn't because we were having trouble with that. But the real eg is that my burner account, I can't find the password. So now I can't stalk anyone. But I used to stalk. There was only like three on the rotation of people who I was stalking. But like, now I'm just stalking no one. I'm just living a peaceful life, not checking up on anyone.
Speaker 2: I've deleted my burner account. Have you I thought it was toxic to have.
Speaker 1: There's no one it is toxic to have.
Speaker 2: Also, I've deleted mine. Yeah. Refreshing, isn't it?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I wouldn't say it's refreshing. I did like stalking people, got nothing to do. Let's hear what this person's I've.
Speaker 2: Seen tiktoks about it. It's like you have your burner account and you've got your solid rotation and then they go depriveate and you're like, oh well.
Speaker 1: It kind of reminds me of my ex. His new girlfriend. She was obviously stalking my TikTok doesn't follow me on t tok, and then she accidentally send me the wave emoji hello trust me? You know how on you know how on TikTok, when you first like are like looking through someone's profile, you can accidentally send the wave and then you can't unsend it. She's accidentally sent me the wave and I felt bad for her.
Speaker 2: I was like, do you know the worst? But is some TikTok tell you when whose foot traffic's on your page?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know mine doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, mine doesn't have it. Some people have that.
Speaker 1: It's why why do some people get that? Some people don't mind's us? Okay, so so Blake, our producers just explained it. Apparently, if you have less of a following, that you can see people who frequent your page, whereas if you have more people following you, you don't get that privilege. So f Anny, like X's listening, we don't know, talking.
Speaker 2: Everyone we don't know, keep stalking, keep visiting, keep getting the views that we love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anyway, So I thought that was hilarious. But yeah, fully, I've gone cold turkey on the stalking. I no longer stalk anyone.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do you want to set up a burner account, Blake before we jump into screen time and I've got a question to ask you, go for it. I just saw it on Instagram or whatever, and it made me think I was in the shower. This is a shower thought. It made me think, do you think conditioner and shampoo are friends outside of the shower? Like, do you think they hang out or they just complete work buddies?
Speaker 1: I feel like they don't really like each other.
Speaker 2: I think they like it. Do you reckon their rivalries? They're not. They're not partners like doing the job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like shampoo has its own agenda and conditioner has its own agenda. Shampoo's all of that cleaning washing.
Speaker 2: So you don't think they go out and no, they hate it get coffee.
Speaker 1: They hate each other.
Speaker 2: So they're sitting there in the shower just absolutely hating each other. When we leave, they don't talk.
Speaker 1: No, they're like, fuck you.
Speaker 2: They gotta do one jobs, Like fuck you.
Speaker 1: They should be smoothing their hair, not washing it. And shampoos and shampoo's like, you know what, you don't need to be smooth. What you need is a good old wash.
Speaker 2: One of my many thoughts in the shower.
Speaker 1: I think they just like they do the same thing, but they're so different.
Speaker 2: You know how you work with someone and you're like fine here, but we wouldn't hang out. We wouldn't hang out. Yeah, I'm just curious, what do you think. I would like to think they're friends. I'd like to think they're catch up for coffee and they're not just there to get the job done, like they actually put a bit more thought into what they did their business.
Speaker 1: Partner, so to speak. I love it how Matt goes into the shower and this is what he thinks about. It's wild scenes. So anyway, what do you guys think? Head to our face and page letters like our shampoo conditioner friends.
Speaker 2: All right, So on screen time, I saw a TikTok and it was speaking of wedding lists. It was to pass the wedding invitation. You have to be able to FaceTime them at any point and they have to pick up. And if they do, they're on your wedding list. And if they don't, they're not invited to You.
Speaker 1: Don't if they're at work, what if they're on the toilet, like there's so many.
Speaker 2: Very well, I have a wedding coming up.
Speaker 1: You do have a wedding coming up.
Speaker 2: And I thought invitations have gone out. But I thought I use face time a lot, so it wouldn't be out of it.
Speaker 1: You use FaceTime his Tammy's face time.
Speaker 2: Face I've got in the habit now, so it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be When Matt tries to face hommy, I'm like decline.
Speaker 2: So I thought it wouldn't be out of the blue for me to call one of my guests on face time and see if they pick up.
Speaker 1: Why don't you call our friend who's trying to get her new boyfriend.
Speaker 2: She's on the list. Should I start my best man?
Speaker 1: Okay? Go, and who's he trying to get?
Speaker 2: No one, but like to see if they actually.
Speaker 1: So, see if he should be your best man? Should BET's okay, let's see. Okay, he doesn't answer my calls at the best of times, So why did you think he was going to answer this? Oh my god? Okay, that's a big fat fail, Bombo.
Speaker 2: All right, let's try another groomsman while we're here.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think I'm gonna feel like at this point you're gonna have no one at your wedding because no one's answering your face times. Okay, So that's one no answer. We're onto the second groomsman.
Speaker 2: I back Benny, I'm back him in.
Speaker 1: It's not looking good as it. That's looking like a two to zero. That's a fail fail to answer.
Speaker 2: It's an audio. It's probably in bed.
Speaker 1: If it's an audio, Yeah.
Speaker 2: To the call, thanks, bro, I needed that.
Speaker 1: That's one one.
Speaker 2: If we're seeing if you call someone on FaceTime and if they answer they're invited to your wedding, and if they don't.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, well answer so, then I think you're going to be upgraded to best man.
Speaker 2: I always answer I did, I did say. I backed Bennie and if I back anyone in it's just laying on his phone. All right, thanks for I'll go try the next one.
Speaker 1: Bye. Fuck, that's one one now, okay, shall go another question. Let's let's go grims In, Grimson and then Amber Joe. Will you think Joey will okay through a one one?
Speaker 2: He's at work, but surely I'm.
Speaker 1: Excited about this. Surely not you've not given the heads up? Heavy okay, good, okay?
Speaker 2: Well one one.
Speaker 1: That's looking like a fail. That's a fail. That's a fail. That's a big fat z No, okay, we're at one to two, two fails, one pass. Let's go to Amber to her partner to come to the wedding. This could this could potentially get him on the list. She's going to be devo if she doesn't answer this. Oh ship, it's looking bad. Ever not.
Speaker 2: That's a fail? Oh a chance? Three one?
Speaker 1: So that's that's like a resounding fail.
Speaker 2: Would you answer a FaceTime if I randomly called you on a morning Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Potentially, Yeah, I mean I do answer. Your face has to be fair, Like I was joking that I don't, but I do, not wanting to, but I do.
Speaker 2: I'm a bit rattled by that. Actually, that's like, change up the list. My unpopular opinion this week, Anna is that pasta is pasta. It all tastes the same. It doesn't matter what shape or size it is in it tastes like pasta. So if it's like if it's Penny, if it's genuinely think, they're all past It just depends on what source it has on there.
Speaker 1: Do you think that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I know you don't. Yes, I do, surely not.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm a penne pasta.
Speaker 2: Like that's the worst and most boring pasta.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's delicious. The flavor gets in the middle. It's so good. Well it's your favorite pasta probably, Oh, it's so heavy and clunky. I love it.
Speaker 2: Pennamy avocado sauce.
Speaker 1: It's not about the sauce. This is about the pasta.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's just pasta until there's sauce on there.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, but all the different types of pasta make it like a spaghetti bolonnaise isn't spaghetti bolonnaise if it's a nocky bolonnaise.
Speaker 2: But it's just a. It's a boon. The pasta tastes the same.
Speaker 1: I am a pasta lover, so this, this opinion is deeply offensive. The pasta makes it like if I'm having my pesto chicken and broccoli pasta, if it doesn't have penne, it's not the same. It's just it's so different. It totally makes it or breaks it.
Speaker 2: Pasta just tastes like pasta until the source is involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like you need specific types of passa for each sort you.
Speaker 2: Just said it, then don't You could make like a bolonnaise or a bolonnaise with spaghetti or bolina.
Speaker 1: But that's totally different. No, A bolonaise noki and a bolonnaise spaghetti are two very different things.
Speaker 2: Let's agree to disagree. No, thank you. We literally talk about how we resolve arguments, and now here you are not what do you do?
Speaker 1: This on?
Speaker 2: Pasta is pasta until the sauce is there?
Speaker 1: My eyes like twitching. Don't.
Speaker 2: Let's ask the Facebook group and see what people think. I think you will see that A lot of people agree with me.
Speaker 1: No, they won't. Literally, no one will agree with you. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: The dumbest thing is a pasta. Okay, you're not a foody.
Speaker 1: You're like you would eat like a weird like packeted meal and put it in the microwave like I would never, with a ten foot pole eat that shit. I like to cook up my food. I like fresh produce. I'm a foodie. I know my passa and the fact that you think passes pasta straight extremely straight.
Speaker 2: And I get me a bowl of penne with no sauce on it and a bowl of spaghetti, and they will taste the exact same.
Speaker 1: No, they won't.
Speaker 2: That's pot. Let's move on.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of tension in the room right now, guys, we need to go pasta gate is real.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this week's hotline comes from Live and it reads underneath before we listen to it, my pit.
Speaker 1: Guy face with a hand over the mouth face.
Speaker 2: When we encourage people to send in who their pick guy is. We spoke about it a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I did. Yeah, Hey, guys, I love your pod it's the first thing I listened to when I wake up.
Speaker 2: So when I give you my pick, guy, this was a boy in high school.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to call him a man because he was no one near a man. He told me that if he was to ever have sex with me, the only way he'd be able to go through with it is if I had a paper.
Speaker 2: Bag over my head.
Speaker 1: So what a dick do that?
Speaker 2: With?
Speaker 3: What you will?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with this guy? Why would he have?
Speaker 2: I mean if somebody told if somebody said that to me, you'd be sitting in my pit for the rest of eternity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not surprised that he is her pit GUYE what a bag like to say that to someone's boyfriend as well?
Speaker 2: I hope that her boyfriend at the time absolutely decked that Muppet.
Speaker 1: Gave him a stern word. Violence is never the never.
Speaker 2: I never encouraged violence. Never. That's actually really twisted, but it was what was high school's probably some fucking loser, doesn't.
Speaker 1: Matter if it's high school doesn't give you a free past.
Speaker 2: That's true as well. Hopefully he's grown up, Hopefully he's mature now.
Speaker 1: Hopefully imagine actually saying that to someone and their boyfriend. Yeah, and then like living the rest of your life, would you think back to that moment and go, fuck, I'm a douche bad.
Speaker 2: I hope that moment is in his pit, that he's thinking about it all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I hope you feels bad about that.
Speaker 2: That poor girl, poor girl. Live. Don't worry about it. I'm sure your boyfriend now has no bags over your head. Unless that's what you're into. Don't say that that they mon't be into that king.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, if it's no, that's actually like I would be traumatized by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nasty.
Speaker 1: He's in my pit too, Live. I'm so sorry we had to experience it.
Speaker 2: In the wars your head out pit, So send us in your pit, guys, and we'll put them in our pit as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we want to hear from you. Okay, guys, that's all we have time for until next time. Matt, Nice to see you in Melbourn again. Bye.