Speaker 1: Welcome to Person number one podcast. You're listening to the Jamo and Dylan Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're on the way that dance Bra little Man trip with before.
Speaker 3: Gooday, guys, and welcome back to another episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show. Another early morning for us deal, but we're up and we're ready to.
Speaker 2: Go, starting early, mate. It's a bit cooler as well.
Speaker 3: It's actually really nice, so a bit of a change of weather. We had lots of rain yesterday it was weird and now today, you know, waking up early.
Speaker 2: You and I speak about it. We don't do it often, but when we do, feel energized and it feels fresh when you walk outside and it's fresh air. The freshest of air comes because it rained a lot yesterday. What do you reckon like a five eight six six? Yeah, and then it's still crisp at seven Yeah chrisp. What a word? But yeah, as soon as it starts raining in perfect floods yep. Oh you know all I heard about at work yesterday. People come in, Oh it's you know, it's raining outside. You know, I waited ten minutes before I walked in here, Eve worked bro. The roads are flooded yeah, what's going on because we're not built for rain. We're not built for rain. Bro although for winter.
Speaker 3: Very interesting start. We get more rain than Melbourne does. Really it's shocking.
Speaker 2: It's probably just because there's so much colder that you would assume they'd get more rain. That's interesting, but I feel like when we get rain it comes against It's interesting we get more rain to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: A few things to talk about today. We're going to start off with an unfortunate thing that happened throughout the week.
Speaker 2: Highs and loads of this business. We got in contact with.
Speaker 3: Probably safe to say, a superstar in terms of size now yep, very relevant, very relevant. Played in the Side Men charity match. Do we drop the name or do we keep it?
Speaker 2: I don't If he gets yeah, we can say it. We just we DMed Max Fosh Mack Fosh.
Speaker 3: Funny bloke makes some good videos. I actually watched one of his videos the other day. It was living in a bowling alley until he has the perfect round. So you need ten perfect strikes and I think he got like maybe four or five in a row, and then after like a twenty four hour period, he was like, fuck it, I'm just going to use the thing where you drop the ball down the roll the kid one, So I thought that was cheating, honest.
Speaker 2: So he couldn't get it in. I guess it's hard.
Speaker 3: To gett so that was difficult. But yeah, it was actually disappointing to see that he went down that route. Did he end up getting it with the assisted thing, Yeah he did. And then yeah, we reached out to him, and obviously the time period in which we did so was very very busy for him, having played the Sideman charity match and then flying over here for some comedy shows. So I didn't even know that he was a comedian. I though he was just like a YouTuber. But it's interesting, like a lot of people can do that. They can do you know, media and then go into comedy.
Speaker 2: Does he stand up any good? Never seen it? Never seen it.
Speaker 3: And he actually said that he was going to get us two tickets to go and watch him perform, so we would never actually know if he was good because we never got those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just you know, he said yes initially to coming on the part. He said, I have a free day and you can come to the show, and gave us that day and said, yeah, let's do that one. We just didn't get a reply anymore. Nah, so fair enough man.
Speaker 3: We sent him a message and said hey man, can we do this time on this day and just.
Speaker 2: Never opened the message.
Speaker 3: So look, we completely understand he's busy. Don't go and send him any hate. It was just an unfortunate day, especially hearing nothing from the person. We've had this before, but it's just disappointing because there was early commitment.
Speaker 2: There was yep, let's do this day. I'm down and now he's in Melbourne and now he's skipped town, skipped down on us, ran away and left the check with us. But you know, these things happen, and it's part of the game, part of the sport. Yeah.
Speaker 3: A little blog out the other day and someone did guess Max Fosh because they're thin nice. Well, who else is in tour in Australia right now that played in the match. Someone said Lachlan that gamer guy. Yep, but he's Australian so I don't know. I think that was a ship guest to be honest, I guess.
Speaker 2: The main one is am I thinking of the FORTNIGHTE one. Yeah, but his name is Lachlan. Yeah, yeah, Like, what's his laser be different guy also Australian though, so I thought it was a shit guest because this.
Speaker 3: Guy is Australian. So why would he be coming to Perth to do a show from England? I don't know, bad guess. Anyway, We went for a nice Asian dinner and drinks last weekend, didn't.
Speaker 2: We We did. It was a good night out with friends, celebrating Frank's birthday.
Speaker 3: Frank's lucky chance and it was nice noodle bar in Perth. Second time i've been. I went with Grace to the rooftop bit, but we didn't actually get much food. Last rooftop Yeah, we wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: Would we know? We got stuck in the corner.
Speaker 3: So Frank obviously wanted the rooftop bit because it's probably the best part.
Speaker 2: There's a few of us, maybe twenty, I want to.
Speaker 3: Say, yeah, But it's a very compact venue and we had to fit what was it, maybe eighteen people. There was a lot onto this small table. It was quite a squeeze. There wasn't much eating room. But food was good. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: You enjoyed it. Yeah, food was good. Food was good. So that was a good venue. It's fun, a.
Speaker 3: Nice, solid night and a bit of a wholesome one, you know. Yeah, as you get a bit older, you go out for more dinners rather than getting written off. Yeah, exactly. It was quite but it was nice, you know. But you in life, you always have to have balanced, don't you.
Speaker 2: Even we're balancing it out tomorrow, balancing it out as should be good. It's like a seesaw, but the sea saws going down one way. A few late pullouts, but that's okay, that's part of the game as well.
Speaker 3: So so the context is AFL Round one. We love our AFL, as you guys know, has just begun, and we made basically an agreement as a group that we're all going to come together the first Saturday of footing.
Speaker 2: I want to say a month ago, at least three weeks.
Speaker 3: Let's say four weeks, just to be nice. So yeah, four weeks everyone basically said yeap. It was a natural mutual agreement yep. And then people just falling off, falling off, so that there's ten in our group and now it's six. Yep, six are going on Saturday. I'm still very excited.
Speaker 2: I still think it's going to be a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: There'll be a singles beer pong tournament, which would be good fun. Yep, and the footy will be on.
Speaker 2: Two games at four forty. I believe it'll just be a good night, very open at four tournament, watched the game and then we just see where the night takes us.
Speaker 3: Definitely, I would love to just go to a couple of little rooftop bars or something.
Speaker 2: I've been into that lately. It's good. The rooftop bars are a good vibe.
Speaker 3: Good friend of the show Siver always talks about atmospheric darts places. He will have a smoke that just feel like atmospheric and I don't smoke, but atmospheric drinks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I imagine rooftop bars, don't they you smoke or there might be an area at some of them. Imagine if you could. That would be a good vibe. Bro a cigario, Yeah, cigars would be good. Good games on Saturday night, Western Bulldog's North Melbourne yeap, hopefully North. It'll be good to see if they're competitive. And then we've got collingwand.
Speaker 3: Port Yeah, Elite Game Elite, very excited for that. So we'll give you the update and the rundown on that. And Saturday morning. It is my team vers Rogs team for long. It's going to be a good game. Hopefully. We're missing a few players, which is an ideal our starboys shape bolder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's disappointing for you guys, but I'd.
Speaker 3: Rather us rest all these guys now and let them recover early in the season because we may need them in the back end if we get there.
Speaker 2: So at least the weather's you know, I mean, thirty six isn't the problem anyway. I don't know how the media acting like it is. It's thirty degrees.
Speaker 3: They've actually extended all of the breaks by an extra two minutes.
Speaker 2: It's literally I checked the weather is now thirty degrees on Saturday in Long Cloudy. Yeah. Even on the broke on the radio this morning, they're still saying thirty six. Yeah, but you've checked and I've checked this thirty degrees, so it's just a normal playing condition. Yeah. Like, I don't know why the vics are acting like it's like the hottest weather ever. Bro someer's just ended like it's not that it's not. I'm sure Geelong can plain thirty degree heat. I reckon they can maybe probably, but it's going to be an interesting game, good test for both teams. AND's been very chirpy.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's confident and he always is, like he's go Geelong, the team he supports, they always make fine time they've won of it. They never really have a dip, and if they do, they're back the next day.
Speaker 2: But even their dip, right, so when they don't make the eight in the last fifteen years, which is rare, they still win ten games, they still win. They're never bottom four, you know, always around the mark. You know, when they make finals, they're not out in the first round. Yeah, they usually make a prelim or at least a semi so he can be confident. It's fair enough. But my god, he plays on it, doesn't he.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And look, I'm not naturally a lippy person, but I think I'll have to give him some back from what he's given to us in the preseason.
Speaker 2: He's given Adelaide a couple jabs. You get him banned. I reported him the other day.
Speaker 3: We banned rog from or we got rog band from Facebook once. You were reporting him for months on ends. Yep, you did the same with Rambow two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his accounts on the air Jay.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that was interesting, and then we have to talk to Rog on like Snapchat or Instagram.
Speaker 2: We just need to beat the cats. You guys usually play well against them, Yeah, we usually don't. Last season we did, but we still couldn't win. That's the problem. We play him in round five. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The thing that hurts though is let's say we beat them, and you beat them, he will always just hold on to the fact that they're so successful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, yeah, exactly. You need to win a flag to really talk against and that's the problem. Like, and even then, bro, he can say, well, okay, you've won one. How about some sustained success? Yeah you go, okay, So it's about it. We're about ten years away. We'll be a prick for life. Surely, do Youlong like a due to be bad. I know they've been good forever, but before that, they didn't win a flag for forty years or something.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking maybe when Chris Scott decides to finally go yeah, he does seem to be a master mind, needs to fuck off. Oh I've actually I got a little story I can tell. So the other day I went to kick the footy with Rog beautiful night. It was a stinking hot.
Speaker 2: Humid day.
Speaker 3: But the time we went, everything just came into line and like it was a sunset and it was just nice weather and we're in the shade. It was beautiful. As we were walking out onto the ground, like we were wearing our boots because you know, you're a train like you play. And there was this old bloke who would be in his seventies and a young guy around our age. The young guy was obviously about to train, so he was just getting there a bit early talking to this.
Speaker 2: Older bloke getting the wisdom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't know what the older bloke like, he must have been involved with the club in some capacity. I think maybe he's just been around the area for a long time and takes interest, or maybe he is on the board or something. So we walk past and we actually don't have a footy in our hand because I sillily left it in the car.
Speaker 2: So I had like a bag.
Speaker 3: With heaps of stuff in it that I thought we might need, and then I left the footy in the car, so we have had to walk back past. He's heard the click clack of our boots on the concrete, came over and said, you boys, you want you want to play footy this year and we go nah, like we're just having a little kick. We're not interested. Instantly we say our intentions, we don't want to play this year, we're just having fun. He doubles down. We need young talent, we need I haven't even seen your kick, but we need numbers and we're bound to win a flag this year, so I flag. So he starts feeding us this dream of like he goes it normally takes three or four years to build a flag winning team, but we've been doing it and we're ready this year.
Speaker 2: So you could join this year and win a flag.
Speaker 3: He's just trying to sell this dream, but he was mumbling and he was almost going to have a stroke.
Speaker 2: Was this for Maddington Maddington Bulls. Are they any good?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: So once upon a time, maybe a decade ago, they were in like B division, which is quite high in Perth. They had like Daniel Kerr come down and play for them. They'd have like, you know, decent crowds come down and I remember those glory days and that they're not my local team, Like they're local to where I live, but not my local team. Yeah yeah, but I would take interest just because they had they were doing well. Anyway, they've just fallen down and lost everything they've.
Speaker 2: Ever had, so now they're just bottom of the barrel, bottom of.
Speaker 3: The barrel, really load division. And this guy was just selling us this dream you can win a flag and it's only going to take.
Speaker 2: One season, so he believes in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I also think that he's just trying to get numbers, because the truth came out when we walked back past and it hit about six o'clock and training was starting, and I'll just see about four blokes walk out the change rooms and I'm thinking, maybe it's like an extras night, like it's not a proper training session. Two more guys come out the change rooms. Six people training bo six people trains people. The guy in that conversation that went for about five minutes, he also mentioned we need a league team and reserves team to climb back up the tables, like you need two teams to progress, and he said that they're struggling for numbers, and it was clear six people split between two teams. Yeah, so they're not winning a desperate Well, he hadn't even seen us kick a football.
Speaker 2: But I was saying to Rog.
Speaker 3: It felt like we were in a movie where you just go down to the park and you get scouted and then you have eternal glory.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, so it felt like we're in a movie, but we didn't want to be a part of it. Yep.
Speaker 3: So we actually there's one set of goals down there at the moment until the council puts in the others and we had to walk down the other end of the field because.
Speaker 2: We didn't want to be anywhere near that. He didn't want to give him an idea, but yeah, we also didn't want him.
Speaker 3: And he was watching us with an eagle eye, watching us from one hundred meters away.
Speaker 2: Now give you fifty bucks a game. Yeah, man, I'd be in to be honest. Oh well, but it's crazy. That was good fun though, Like, and Rog wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was trying to just say, nut, we're not interested, and then I was I didn't want to walk back past them to entertain it because this guy was desperately in So Rog was like, oh, we'll just walk back past them again, like they're not going to say anything.
Speaker 2: They didn't like the attention. Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Rog's not playing though he's Adam footy for him anymore. Nah, I think he's done. Boots hung up physio cream in his hands.
Speaker 2: I guess he did. I'm back from an ACL didn't he. Yeah, he's ready to go, but self healed as well. Yeah, I rate it. I really rate that has the tool from him. You know.
Speaker 3: Skydive talked to my boy General. We're locked in for his birthday. So twenty first birthday April. It's a two and a half hour drive to Duri and Bay.
Speaker 2: Oh true, So it'll be an early morning. What time is the jump? We're booking it.
Speaker 3: Today or tomorrow, but there's sessions all day up until like one or something, so I'm thinking like at ten am maybe yep, get up at six, make the drive something like that. I'm not a nice early riser, but for an occasion I can do it. So Yeah, Jacob, who was flirting with the idea, my old colleague, he financially can't do it at the moment, Okay, Lowell Poor, I.
Speaker 2: Couldn't either if I had to favor.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: General, and he's also going to be filming it, which is great, So it's going to be a good day.
Speaker 2: He excited. I think so. I haven't spoken to him about the emotions of it.
Speaker 3: He's probably a bit nervous, but that's but he's also he knows Mason Ewan because he's a skater.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've seen a couple of clips of general.
Speaker 3: He looks like a fairly good skater, and I can't skate my life.
Speaker 2: I've never skated before, only like very rarely, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So as this is coming up, we're about three and a half weeks away from the jump, and nerves haven't really quite set in.
Speaker 2: I'm sure like it coming up probably like the day, yeah, maybe a couple of days before, yeah, the day of. So what I've gone out of my way to do is I've asked chat GPT for pros and cons of skydiving.
Speaker 3: So let's run through a few of these and see how scared I get. Pros Adrenaline rush yep, awesome, right, fact conquering fear so yeah, I wouldn't say, like, fear of heights isn't my biggest fear, no way, But jumping out of a plane a different ball game, yeap. Unreal views yep, that's cool, bucket list yep, that's cool. Sense of accomplishment you feel like a legend after doing it. Yep, and surprisingly safe, so that is awesome.
Speaker 2: It does have a low rate. See I looked up the death rate of it yep, and the USA stats the USA similar Paris Parachute Association USPA there were ten skydiving fatalities out of approximately three point sixty five million jumps in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice. So it's a skydiving fatality rate of zero point seven per one hundred thousand, very low, pretty good odds. Yeah, pretty good.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be a part of the zero point seven. Now let's go into the cons expensive.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is a gift, so luckily it doesn't matter. General has to deal with that though, jeenfro scary as hell. Fair, that's okay. Risk factor while rare accidents can happen. Yeah, death, Yeah, paralyzed.
Speaker 3: So this is what I was saying to you just before we recorded what if? So, I'm pretty sure they teach you how to do an emergency Yep.
Speaker 2: What do they call it? Deployment of the I don't even know what is it? Parachute?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the deployment of the parachute can I assume be done by me?
Speaker 2: If something goes wrong with and then you've got to guide yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well I don't honestly, I don't care where I.
Speaker 2: Land, even if I land, or water. Even if I land.
Speaker 3: Water probably to be safe, but then you fear you're about you don't want to get water out there.
Speaker 2: But it's also like a couple of sharks lightly.
Speaker 3: Jury and bay as well. There's a few sharks up that way. So yeah, I'm a little bit worried about that. What if the guy who's on my back passes out.
Speaker 2: They're probably passed out proof has a heart attack. That could happen, but they're built different to do that. As he's doing jumps every day.
Speaker 3: Bro, or he's just decided he's going to end his life and I'm the one that just has to copy it. A suicide bomber.
Speaker 2: You don't hear that too often, No, parachute. I was going to say, you don't hear a suicide jump often, but that's one of the more common. Yeah, but not with the parachute because parachutes for safety, some people experience ear pain. Yeah, I mean there's got to be some dizziness jumping that high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I might take some traffic com some tablets beforehand, and it will only be like a minute in the air, but still a minute flying only.
Speaker 2: Last thirty or sixty. But then the I think the free fall means before the parachute's deployed. Yeah, after that, I think you'll fly around addictive. I don't think I'll be addicted. I think it really a con though, no it's not. He has put a question mark like is this really a con?
Speaker 3: So then I said, what are the risks of skydiving? What can go wrong? So here we go. Let's go through these. Number one equipment malfunctions. Parachute failure if the main parachute doesn't open, happens rarely, but that's why there's a back Okay, so that's good.
Speaker 2: So that's basically not a risk because as.
Speaker 3: A backup, tangled lines. So those lines get tangled. There's no control CRO can deal with that. Automatic activation device failure.
Speaker 2: Oh so there you go, your fears safe as it deploys the parachute. If the jump is unconscious, it may not work. In rare cases.
Speaker 3: Then human errors, incorrect body positioning, hard landing, that would be bad.
Speaker 2: Imagine I do my knee. Yeah, like you land. You think you've part and you go.
Speaker 3: Well, like you've got five seconds to your land and it's been the best experience ever. And then you land and you've done your knee and then you didn't want to do it panicking midjump. If someone freezes up, they might not follow safety procedure.
Speaker 2: Other guy won't freeze up, though, no way.
Speaker 3: Weather and environmental factors strong winds, cloud cover, poor visibility, cold temperatures.
Speaker 2: I think they only do it on clear days, don't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there'll be precautions taken. If there is a bit of wind or rain, they probably wouldn't do it. I don't know if they do it in rain, struck by lightning closer to do it in rain.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: Hitting the ground too hard, landing in the wrong place, medical risks, ear and sinus pressure issues. Look, I don't think I'll faint or blackout, but if I do it, all be on camera for you guys to laugh at.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I remember rog sending us the video of when he did it, and he loved it while it was happening, right, Yeah, And what I remember he was like, WHOA, I think, yeah, that's such an unrog thing to do. Yeah, turned him into someone like, I forgot he did it at all. I forgot until he brought it up there. He was like, wait, you have done it?
Speaker 3: Would he rather skydive with a slight parachute malfunction or bungee jump with a rope that's slightly too long?
Speaker 2: Wait, but you bunge waters. Usually they bungee jump into water. Yeah, so probably that because it's just a little dunk. Your head just goes. But if it's too long, you're going to hit the waterhead first without any so you probably get really injured. Yeah, parachute malfunction, there's a backup probably that will take. The bungee jump is quite scary. Yeah, Now we have some would you rathers? So I've asked the chat GPT for a fair different array of Yeah, yeah, and it's given.
Speaker 3: And we've got lots of different ones. Some of them we will use, some of them we won't. But we'll start off with the funny and messed up category. Okay, would you rather always have an itch you can't scratch, or always feel like you need to sneeze but never.
Speaker 2: Can Probably the itch. I don't like the feeling of having to sneeze and it doesn't happen that annoys me. Bro, Yeah, I get a bit too.
Speaker 3: Fidgiti, I reckons i'd be the opposite going for the sneezez.
Speaker 2: I just think about myself when I go, and then the sneeze doesn't come. It's very physical. I feel like it happens to you more than anyone I know. Happens to me a bit on potty days.
Speaker 3: Let's say you have readge two sneezes of right, sometimes you'll pull out and stop. I like it's your body doing it, Yeah, and then I see your anger. Yeah, because it's a good relief when it happens. Yeah, good sneez The release is relief. So yeah, I probably because like right now, I just had a little itch on the inside of my knee. If I don't scratch it, I'll start like going a bit mental. So yeah, we're the opposite for that one. Would you rather have to fight a kangaroo once a year or have a magpie swoop you.
Speaker 2: Every day for life? Yeah? Same, I can train guy. Swooping is horrific.
Speaker 3: They reckon that the kick of the kangaroo is the worst thing out of all of it, so like obviously it's got claws. People forget that kangaroos have little hands, but they have claws, so you will get scratched in the face, and but you'll be kicked around.
Speaker 2: The magpie swooping is a fear. It's terrible. There's nothing you can do.
Speaker 3: Three hundred and sixty five times, no way enough. Even what if it was like magpie swooping you.
Speaker 2: Ten days a year versus the kangaroo fight once a year, I probably still one thing because like, swooping is really bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kangaroos would obviously hurt us. And the main problem I'm thinking is internal bleeding, internal damage to it.
Speaker 2: I guess you can train all year, can't you, like, you know, get in the boxing.
Speaker 3: Ring and I assume you're not allowed gloves or because imagine a big chest pad or a bulletproof vest.
Speaker 2: That's true, get winded though.
Speaker 3: Still, would you rather have fingers as long as your legs or legs as short as your fingers? Like, give me them long fingers to be honest, imagine taking marks in long fingers.
Speaker 2: Short legs would be horrific. Short legs. The size of your fingers doesn't even make sense. That's stupid. Oh, this one's yuck.
Speaker 3: Would you rather always have a tiny rock in your shoe, I hate that so much. Or have a single strand of hair in your mouth forever. I feel like you would get used to the strand in the mouth.
Speaker 2: I think I'm might do that. Rock in the shoe would make it hard walking every time. Bro, Even those little tiny pebbles like strand in the mouth horrible, but like it is what it is. Yeah, I don't like that. Next one, skip that and look what they've done here. Wow.
Speaker 3: Would you rather skydive with a five percent parachute failure or swim in shark infested waters with a five percent chance of attack? I'd rather free fall and die than get eaten alive by shark.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I don't want to get et in a live bar shark, because interpreting is how you want to die. I don't want to get bitten to shreds. Bro, and rest in peace to the man that passed away recently. They found his body yet I don't think that's terrible and his girlfriend was on the beach watching it.
Speaker 3: Apparently there's also drone footage, Oh my god, which obviously will not be released to the public, but horrible, horrible stuff, And yeah, maybe I changed my mind about landing in the water. Would you be rather stuck in the out back alone for a week or lost at sea for twenty four hours?
Speaker 2: Lost it? No way?
Speaker 3: Give me wait out back for a week's crazy, But I feel like you just go delirious and once the seven days is up, let's say you can you can you find.
Speaker 2: A bit of water? Lost at sea? Is that you're in a boat. That's what I'm thinking. If I'm just swimming for twenty four hours, that's fucked. I'll die after an hour. Ye out back alone for a week, like it's a long time, But I could maybe find, you know, a billabong water? What about a mirage?
Speaker 3: You'd see a lot of water and you walk over to it and it just never comes. That would be nightmare. I think remember that movie Rango Rango.
Speaker 2: I've seen that in a long time. Bro. I used to love that little man. But I think, as Johnny Depp too, I feel like Rango saw a mirage in that movie, and that's where I remember it. Oh yeah, yeah, let's do this one.
Speaker 3: Would you rather have your search history leaked? Or your last ten voice messages in public? Leak my search history? There's nothing to hide voice messages. I can get crazy, I can get wild. My last ten would be my last tenor tame. A lot of them are AFL fantasy related, because that's just kicked off. Good start from my boys as well. Yeah yeah, yeah, no failures last night, so I'm happy with that. But the search history, I've got nothing to hide the ten voice messages, they might be taken out of context.
Speaker 2: Context is important.
Speaker 3: If some of them are directed in a joking way to a friend and then that gets leaked, you know, that's cancelation.
Speaker 2: So yeah, sounds interesting.
Speaker 3: Would you rather have to fight Mike Tyson in his prime or run one hundred meters against Usain Bolt? But if you lose, you get slapped by the rock. I'll get slapped.
Speaker 2: I'd rather get slapped than get beaten up by Mike Tyson. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, we've got a couple of superpower sci fi ones. Would you rather be able to pause time for only ten seconds at a time or rewind time but.
Speaker 2: By only one minute? Maybe re one by a minute and you can change imagine like last like you could win a lot of money, Yeah, like one hundred meters sprint winner. You know it would be funny.
Speaker 3: Let's say we take out the second option and you only get the first option, and you're at the races right, and there's ten seconds. You can pause it and you get ten seconds to evaluate where the horses are. Yeah, I like that, and then you're like, oh shit, let's go that one.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to win. That's good.
Speaker 3: Or you could pause it when there's oh because you need enough time to place.
Speaker 2: You can't place the bet with only ten seconds. That's the problem. The bets are suspended once the race starts. I'd do a minute and just like nail every close AFL game, every like imagine soccer, and then you can like, oh, last minute winner, you bet the winning You know that would be good. Bro. It's one of those games where a team kicks like two in a minute, so you would devad it in like the ninety eighth minute of a soccer game. Yeah, you're not a bet that late. I never have. I'm assuming live betting you'll probably call up and get it done calling up. Wait, but can you you get to go back a minute. You've got a minute to do the bet. They pick up very quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, live betting really feels like you're a punter, you know, when you're on the phone, like you give them a code ten dollars. I've done it a couple of times. It's fun, Bro, Saturday, it's fun. I might get the foot is good. Foot is good like momentum sport. If you can feel that early, you can get some good price. If someone jumped on Richmond last night, a lot of people probably would have once they kicked. I reckon once they kicked like the first one of the third quarter, people thinking I'll put ten on it. Yeah, have a flutter.
Speaker 3: Would you rather teleport anywhere in the world but always arrive naked? Or be able to fly but only at walking speed?
Speaker 2: Oh so you're just cruising. If you're flying live only at walking speed, that's slow. Man, anywhere in the world will always arrive. Maybe tell is what it is because you can just like have a backpack. Yeah, find some clothes quickly once I like I can have my spots where I teleport and then I'll just have you know, clothes they're ready to go for me.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah, because I was thinking, let's if we take that thing out that helps us, right, and you have to find somewhere to buy clothes that would be hard.
Speaker 2: They probably wouldn't let you go flying, but at walking speed is all right. I'm not really getting anywhere, but we have drones for that and they take faster. Let's just do the last few, deep and slightly disturbing. Would you rather always know when someone is lying to you? Or never be lied to again? But you can't lie either? Ah, never be lied to again, but you can't lie.
Speaker 3: Ignorance is bliss, Like I don't want to know when someone's lying to me all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, But.
Speaker 3: In general, that's probably the one you'd pick. Knowing when someone's lying.
Speaker 2: I probably picked that.
Speaker 3: Because never be lied to again, but you can't lie, though I don't need to lie. I might pick the second one.
Speaker 2: Actually. Would you rather relive the most embarrassing moment of your life every year or have a stranger narrate your every move in real time? Shoot one, I'm not doing that. Yeah. Would you rather never be able to listen to music? I've done that before. I've done that. All right, all right, that was good, espanol, espaniol. Let's do voice first.
Speaker 3: We'll quickly do the voice message because we've got a good one. Sent in from Willie Boy and then we can do Espanol to finish the episode. How do you say episode in Spanish?
Speaker 2: Do a little search for me episode while I play the intro to voice messages.
Speaker 1: We hope you're enjoying the Jamo and Dylan Show. It's now time to have your stories heard and your questions answered to be featured on the potty message the boys at Jamo and Dylan on Instagram.
Speaker 2: All right, and find anything episodio episode or episode nice. All right, This one has been sent in from a man named Will and it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: So I was listening to the Peter Crouch podcast like many years ago, and they were doing a search for the youngest person named Ian.
Speaker 2: They managed to find a newborn after months and months of asking the fans.
Speaker 4: So my idea is looking for the oldest person with a young name.
Speaker 2: So, for example, Declan.
Speaker 4: I was talking to my parents about it and I said, oh, surely there'd be no one named Declan over the age of maybe thirty thirty two. They had to think about it, and the first time they remember hearing the name was in the late eighties. So how old is the oldest Declan? How old is the oldest Jaden? Then you can get even more creative. How old is the oldest fucking Braxton? I don't know. His name is now very modern and very new, and you think, oh, surely, surely the oldest Jaden would be forty maximum.
Speaker 2: Imagine if there's a Jade now that it's fifty. Anyway, there's definitely a forty year old Jaden. Yeah, I don't know if there's a sixty year old Jaden.
Speaker 3: It's interesting how names evolve. I'd love to know. So we need to get like, how about this. We'll put this out there to you guys.
Speaker 2: What is the oldest young name and who's the oldest person you know with a young name?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, think of like an uncle. Yeah, well, let's just go with Jaden then, right, is there a seventy year old Jaden? Let us know, do you have a granddad called Jaden? Probably not popular. I'll see what most popular? Like nineties boy names, Yeah, that's that, like Michael Christopher, these are still ye, they're ancient names. You that's very Prince Andrew Jacob Tyler, Yeah, that would have to that's a newer name, I feel Tyler.
Speaker 3: I've seen on like how to Catch Predator type videos. There's like Tyler's in their forties.
Speaker 2: Yep, I reckon, there's a seventy year old Tyler out there. That's where we're getting a bit like daring. Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so guys, let us know what some of those names are and then we can revisit this next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like, let us know in your family who's the oldest person with the young name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also send a photo of the person so we can get a visual because we like that.
Speaker 2: We love that. All right, let's do the Spanish stuff. She's very thankfully MEGS has sent this in. She's sent in a voice message and a few questions that we have to feel in the spaces. Okay, I like this, he said, Sorry for the background noise and possible chaos of that. That's all right, let's very good sea Yes classes the espanel. Okay, here we go. When I S. S. T. Gos codays, hope you are well. Revision went very well last week, thank you. I just want to correct pronunciation. I want to say it it's okay. So today we are learning how to say how to ask someone where they're from.
Speaker 3: So the first one is going to be the question.
Speaker 2: Is the don there it is they're on there.
Speaker 4: It is where are you from?
Speaker 2: They're on there? It is there, it is. That's a good one, easy. I like they don't there on their way. It is like a right area. I like that. They're on the ares And.
Speaker 3: You're gonna respond with, so there Australia.
Speaker 5: I'm from Australia, So there Australia. So there Australia. Australia, so there I'm from. They're on their areas. So there, Ye Australia, they're on their areas, so the Australia.
Speaker 2: I like this, or just make up whatever country you can pretend.
Speaker 5: You can do a different nationality up to you.
Speaker 2: You ask me, they're done there. It is the Canadia idea. It would be Canada, right, yeah, I don't mind Cannadia. Why not? I like that actually, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can go between those two and then we can all ask where someone else is from.
Speaker 2: So it would be the don there s Porter Hambler, they're on there s Messy, Messy s, the.
Speaker 5: Argentina, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just think of some other examples or like you can answer, they're on there.
Speaker 2: S Ronaldo ronaldoes, the good luck nos vemos laproxyma astellawegoo.
Speaker 3: So let's roll with these ones at the end, so they're don there s so, where is so and so? So you can just drop the name at the end, so they're don there s Messi obviously talking about Lano. Messi is from Argentina, so messies there. And then the same with like her example of Ronaldo, so they're there s Ronaldo Ronaldo.
Speaker 2: I can't do that. Some days I can, some days I can't. Ronaldo as the Portugal. Yes there, Ronaldo as the Portugal.
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: Some la Lord, the Victoria's victors, the Richmond what a game from the Young Boy?
Speaker 3: Game from the Boy Shades of Dustin Martin's.
Speaker 2: Talking about, go and take him to the tattoo parlor. Fill him out. It's just Dusty reincarnated. Bro. Get his arms done, a few on the thighs. David King was saying, and there you go, there's your Dusty. Give him number four. They should give him number four for next game. I love how he's done the hair the same as well. Yeah, it's crazy. He's actually good too. Yeah. Just straighten the center, bounce to no introductory. Put him in there, bro, taking Mark's kicking goals and he was clutch. Yeah, you know, it wasn't thirty touches, but it was eighteen influential touches.
Speaker 3: Two influential goals, one from the goal square, but the other one was big good for the other one was dusty.
Speaker 2: It was you know, you've got to kick it low and hard. You have to kick it to get your team back in the game, and he made no mistake. A bunch of kids first games and they just run over Carlton. Oh I love a bunch of you know, I hate Carlton. I'm not a big Carton fan. They stink, stink so bad. Now they're in a downward spiral. Yeah, well they would be seventeenth on the ladder. Well done, lads.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to give you guys a little harmonica for five seconds to end the episode. But have a lovely week. I hope you all enjoy yourselves. We're certainly going to have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: It's going to be amazing. But yeah, enjoy your week. Hope work goes well and whatever you're doing is prosperous.