Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, wakey, wakey, started morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Great, gonna be a good day.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody, and happy Friday morning.
Speaker 2: We are so close to the weekend.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, bring it?
Speaker 4: Bring how's up?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 5: How's that? Hey? You were in the white, the beige, the ivory or the cream today.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that a good track?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: It's it's Ashes day, Lauren.
Speaker 2: I thought the Ashes started on Boxing Down.
Speaker 6: I thought it was only one Yeah.
Speaker 1: Was to scrape your partners off the couch. Because it's beginning today.
Speaker 2: With the Twitter in Australia in person.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, tell me they do it at the new Stadium now right.
Speaker 4: Yeah they do the stadium. It's dropping pitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Guys, not the Whacker do they Whacker down or the Adelaide or the s CG.
Speaker 4: Doesn't matter, Yeah, because down in Australia.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I remember that.
Speaker 5: Don't get canceled now, surely absolutely.
Speaker 7: One way, the MCG or THEG or I remember Birmingham was his name, and yeah, he would be he's going to ground album?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I would drive around the.
Speaker 5: Yeah would have you Walk? It was like a green cassette.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I knew nothing.
Speaker 5: About cricket, but god, I could tell you that take off my Heart is the best?
Speaker 2: Was there one where they was? There was one where they spelled out marvelous.
Speaker 3: Us?
Speaker 4: It really is?
Speaker 2: Can we play that?
Speaker 4: Is that our lights on signal?
Speaker 2: Kids don't know?
Speaker 3: Kids?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 2: No? No, we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: The lights on news about the cricket being in per is. The time difference is such that it will go well into the evenings, so we'll be watching it all afternoon and all night as well.
Speaker 2: Well, if I wasn't excited before.
Speaker 4: We're going a huge show coming up today.
Speaker 5: Comedian Jack Whitehall is going to be joining us on the He's going to brand new.
Speaker 2: Show being funny in this show.
Speaker 6: I just watched the trailer and oh god, that's what I'm going to watch on the weekends.
Speaker 2: Chack Whitehall's new show. Yeah, he's a hot many he is. He a man.
Speaker 4: You're right though he does play very different me.
Speaker 5: It's comedies and this is not that he starting a movie. I think it was The Jungle Book with the Rock and he was recently talking about how when the movie wrapped. They gave gifts.
Speaker 8: When we worked together. His wrap gift to his stunt double was a car. This is the rhting of a truck. Literally on set, gathered everyone around and gave Tanaway, who is his stunt double, handed him some keys and then pointed his truck and gave him his truck, which was insane. The guy started crying. I was stood next to my stunt double. I brought him a candle.
Speaker 2: I love Jack Whitehall.
Speaker 5: He is he is coming up plus thousand dollars to go nice and early in the next twenty minutes. And then we do five K questions seven o'clock and eight o'clock. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Oh, and the cricket's coming.
Speaker 4: This is No. One hundred.
Speaker 6: My gosh, Clint, it's your first weekend off.
Speaker 4: Oh, here we go Friday.
Speaker 5: Normally you go to the AIRPORTO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at nine oh one after the show.
Speaker 6: The world is your oyster because you finished Weekend Today Show last weekend, so you've got your weekends back.
Speaker 2: Do you believe it?
Speaker 5: It was an emotional scene saying goodbye to the valet crew at the airport.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I'll still use them at times.
Speaker 2: Oh will you? He's going to pretend you're still working just so you can get.
Speaker 4: Your free valet is getting checked up. It's going to be very different. I might wake up and watch the weekend Today.
Speaker 2: Show who's hosting instead of you?
Speaker 4: This week it was Ali Petrowski will be there.
Speaker 6: It's very I don't know when.
Speaker 2: They wheel in the new people that they're driveling.
Speaker 6: Do you know that Michael Whip Flee Whipper from Nover Sydney.
Speaker 4: He's going to be today.
Speaker 5: Crazy just spoke to the un If you can't speak of the un TI he has s.
Speaker 2: Spoke to you about it the other day. I said, how are you feeling?
Speaker 4: And he goes a big neck.
Speaker 6: He's not great at eating, so he said he's just going to free range it. And I'm like, he goes, I'll just look at the key words. I was like, Mike, Michael part of its new so you can't just make it up for him.
Speaker 5: I just hope there's no big overseas terrorst situation. You know what I mean, You don't breaking doesn't die.
Speaker 4: I had when I Lizzi on your we had Lizzie and we also had.
Speaker 1: Trump was shot eight o'clock in the morning on our on our show.
Speaker 4: So we broke and we didn't take a commercial break for two hours.
Speaker 2: What are they going to do with whips hosting and something like that happens?
Speaker 5: Did shots this morning?
Speaker 2: Free range?
Speaker 1: I'm just going to make it up as sure he's got a capable co host with him.
Speaker 6: Not sure, hopefully hopefully someone nice, hopefully to help him.
Speaker 2: Out two hours, guide him through, but I doubt it.
Speaker 5: No commercials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like and we had no idea where we're going next. It was sort of just communicated on the run through your ear and is.
Speaker 4: It true your.
Speaker 2: The Queen's husband and Prince Philip, Philip phil the Greek.
Speaker 6: I was on it for that one, and I to they just threw to me for random weather crosses when they had to fill gaps because a guest hadn't turned up, Because it just is a bit.
Speaker 4: Like did you have to change into the black?
Speaker 1: They?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: They made me stand in front of the Sydney Harbor Bridge with the flag half mast, and every now and then they go, he's Lauren for a weather update, And the only thing I could say was, as you can see the flag is half mass behind it.
Speaker 5: They should have done the old the sun shining through the clouds and they're looking down as the heaven's open. Here's your here's your tops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that rolling coverage is hardcore, isn't it?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 5: Is it true? Yeah, you're like a young producer just happened to see it in a monitor in the control room. That's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's just out of the corner there, right when Donald Trump got shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's there's a producer who is a dedicated sort of overseas news foreign news producer, and he was watching it must have been the coverage of CNN or something similar, and just out of the corner of his eye, he just he clocked it.
Speaker 4: He's like, we must do rolling coverage.
Speaker 2: Well, oh that's a big day for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's imagine if he was looking the other way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they must really hope things like that don't happen when there's summer filling hosts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's one of all the fun lights.
Speaker 4: There were days I walked into that place and I worked across my breef.
Speaker 2: You had had no sleep.
Speaker 4: You know what, Maybe maybe free range is the way to go.
Speaker 6: Maybe anyway, I can't wait to see who's feeling for you?
Speaker 2: Are you going to be really judge you watching it? Yeah, probably really critical of who's.
Speaker 4: Takings wearing my Is he wearing my jacket?
Speaker 6: They come out in your favorite suit that's property of Channel nine?
Speaker 10: Quick?
Speaker 6: Who is who is the favorite to take over from you?
Speaker 1: Probably they'd have to do someone internally, I guess reward one of the journalists for all their years of hard work.
Speaker 2: You'd think, so, I wonder who I'm excited? Can you?
Speaker 4: I think it's going to be a bit of an audition process. Put a little, oh a.
Speaker 6: Little Remember when I started with you, Jason, you could bet on the coat?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Cool? Did you both clean up?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 2: I don't even think I was on there.
Speaker 6: Jason got quiet, like at one point I did say to him, should we just both clean up? I'll start do the first day and then we'll quit and just walk away with all the money.
Speaker 5: Apparently apparently you could only I think it was like a maximum hundred dollar bet.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, yeah, that you looked into.
Speaker 4: How many hundred dollar bets did you have?
Speaker 5: Anyway? What are you up to for the weekend? First weekend?
Speaker 1: I will I will say that I'm going to be happy, healthy relative in life.
Speaker 4: Right, I'll end up at a club somewhere.
Speaker 5: We're going to play that bit back on Monday and ask your weekend went, Hey, how'd you like to score a thousand dollars nice and early this morning thanks to our Maid's Adventure Park to your long Home of the New Thunderfalls, Victoria's biggest water park just an hour from Melbourne with over twenty three wet and dry attractions. Give us a call one thousand dollars and family passes. We'll tell you how you can win them.
Speaker 4: Next on over.
Speaker 1: Adventure Park, your long Home of the New Thunderfalls, which are his biggest water park, just an hour from Melbourne with over twenty three wet and dry attractions.
Speaker 2: Jason Lawrence truck track.
Speaker 4: It's a track.
Speaker 5: Est it thousand dollars will be nice sitting into the weekend.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't it a little whirl at the water park would be nice on the weekend too.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Park, you score one thousand dollars cash in a family pass to Adventure Park, You're Long Home of the New thunder Falls clenty.
Speaker 2: You're going to go on fridaut on the weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm going to report back to this weekend or next weekend, next weekend, next weekend.
Speaker 5: Angus in Glenaris, good morning, good morning, Get.
Speaker 2: Angus, get our angus or Glenaras clenty. Yes, that's our.
Speaker 4: Old stomping round one four six, get it.
Speaker 5: Represents, Hey angus?
Speaker 4: How this works?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 5: We're going to play a song on the water slide. If you can work out what song it is, thousand bucks and tickets, come in your way. Okay, okay, all right, good luck. Here we go.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 2: What song is being played in the water slide?
Speaker 9: I do not know.
Speaker 2: My favorite?
Speaker 4: See you anguses?
Speaker 2: She played in Sydney last night.
Speaker 5: She did play in Sydney last night. Tomorrow and join us on the light good morning, good morning. I'm gonna play it to you one more time. Take a listen, Come on to mine, Come on Olivia d one of that face, thousand dollars and a family past to Adventure Park. Come on your way.
Speaker 11: That is awesome, Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Guys going into the weekend, have a great time.
Speaker 5: Oh you're a grade two teacher, How if you feel like staying on a little bit over summer. I don't think the parents.
Speaker 6: Are going to be objecting to She's counting down the minutes to get.
Speaker 2: Rid of your children.
Speaker 5: How many, how many to go?
Speaker 4: Five weeks?
Speaker 2: Five weeks to go?
Speaker 5: And then do the kids? Still Like back in our day, it was like the last week, you're pretty much cleaning the desks, all right, yeah, n't really do much work.
Speaker 11: You can't.
Speaker 10: You can't take the through the breakthrough because I would then go.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like orientation as well, all the all next to your kids come and do you clean up?
Speaker 4: With you clean up?
Speaker 5: With good presents? You know how there's always some kids are bringing presents for the teachers.
Speaker 2: You have to take a gift for your teacher at the end.
Speaker 4: Of the year.
Speaker 5: Do you do you clean up?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 12: You do pretty good?
Speaker 2: Actually good.
Speaker 5: In there, wouldn't they? Hey, thanks very much for playing mate. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 12: Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: This is nover. Hey, it's a very big day today. This is over one hundred. Good morning.
Speaker 5: You are on the air with Jason Lawrence Clint here as well. Would you like me to play that song we're talking about earlier, Queen, I'm gonna love it. Let me set the scene and.
Speaker 4: What a marvelous they're a marbleous crowd for Victorians.
Speaker 5: God, that takes me back to my youth. Every ball of the Ashes is live and ad break free during play on Fox Cricket, available on KO Sports.
Speaker 1: Brettley is part of that commentary team. He joins us from Perth. Now red Marvelous, Let's explain m A V E l L.
Speaker 6: It's the only way I knew how to spell marvelous exactly.
Speaker 1: We were reminiscing a bit earlier about about cricket and those memories of the nineties and the twelfth Man came up.
Speaker 4: Were you a fan?
Speaker 13: Absolutely? I mean even people that didn't watch cricket those are twelfth Man. So it's quite funny because I spent a bit of time in England the last six months and the Poms love the you know, the twelfth Man tapes they heard him through school.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah I did too.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: It reminds me like driving around the carp for my dad with no word for word showing our age.
Speaker 3: Lauren.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're pumped, bing I am. It's going to be a great day.
Speaker 13: Look, it's it's pretty been the biggest ASHES build up that I've seen in far out probably twenty twenty years.
Speaker 5: I reckon.
Speaker 13: It's it's super exciting. It always is, and so it should be this is this is where as a young kid growing up want to play test creet you know, you want to play in an ASHES series.
Speaker 4: So it's massive.
Speaker 13: The weather's you know, not going to be super hot over here in pers so that's going to be exciting. We've got two teams and I'm going to be fighting for it. We have the ASHES currently and hopefully in five test Smashes time we can keep that.
Speaker 6: So they haven't won the Ashes since the summer of twenty ten twenty eleven, Is.
Speaker 4: That right England? Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh way good, aren't we We're just we're surprised they keep spending money the Barmie Army to come home flights are expending.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I had have had a function on a couple of nights ago, a former English cricketer and Fox commentator.
Speaker 4: And just the level of.
Speaker 13: Barmie Army participants that are out here. So they're they're great for the economy, they're great for the game and even though they used to fils, we're playing.
Speaker 4: We know, we love them. How are you going to gig while you're over there? You're still gigging.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we're doing some doing some shows in Melbourne actually around the boxing day test and a couple of Sydney. We did a gig last last year over here in Perth. I think Campfill one of the biggest pubs in person.
Speaker 5: May we love it?
Speaker 4: Because what do you sing?
Speaker 12: Or you?
Speaker 4: Are you on the guitar guitar?
Speaker 3: I played?
Speaker 13: I played bass guitar because that was the only spot available five cricketers and they had no bass band, so I went and bought a bass guitar.
Speaker 12: I had no idea how to play it.
Speaker 4: I thought there's two strings missing.
Speaker 5: They got four strings and cluster.
Speaker 13: Three hundred shows later and a lot of fun around Australia over twenty five thirty years.
Speaker 6: Yes, are you still doing any movies? Because weren't you quite big in Bollywood for some time?
Speaker 2: Are you still doing?
Speaker 13: Lauren and I a couple little cameos here and there. I did a Bollywood movie early twenty ten, just just a cameo. But I did an Australian film with Bollywood flavor designed for that market in twenty fifteen, and I thought it would be literally, you know me with my cricket white sign and you picture this Jason flying across the sort of across the set, and I thought that would be my introduction to being an actor. But they've got me to play lead role. Two and a half months of filming one hundred and forty pages of dialogue. Yeah, it was exciting but challenging.
Speaker 2: Is there anything he can't do well?
Speaker 5: I was going to ask give me a cricket where we see a sequel to the.
Speaker 4: Movie they've asked me to, but I'm too busy. But yeah, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, that being in a Bollywood movie is like a lifelong.
Speaker 5: Drenk crazy crazy world over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Hey, you've got one one point five billion people that love cricket, so it's yeah, So I love you.
Speaker 5: It's a no brainer.
Speaker 4: Hat Binger, Give us a give us a prediction.
Speaker 13: Well, I've got a couple of predictions. I think Australia should win the Ashes. I'm going to say three too. I'm hoping, you know, it's that love hate between Sydney and Melbourne. But I've got to say Melbourne's put on the weather. The last couple of years Australia has been pretty orderary in terms of the weather up in city. But I'm going to say it's going to be no draws this this Australian summer. So full five tests three two to Australia. But whoever wins the first test starting today, yep, I think we're going to win the Ashes.
Speaker 2: All right, stage set.
Speaker 5: Every ball of the Ashes is live and ad break free during play on Fox Cricket available on KO Sports. Brett Lee joining us on the air. Mate, enjoy it over there.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a real pleasure.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Great to see you go the Aussie.
Speaker 1: Just call me Naggy Mahashi. I've taken to I've gettn back into the kitchen, right, I've sort of been. I've abandoned it for a few months because it was working. All the rest of it was getting getting very very tiresome.
Speaker 5: And you inspire me. Actually, you're the one that really set me in that risotto spiral.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I've got another one for you now.
Speaker 1: Oh you've been baking, well, not baking, I've been I've been cooking, and I've been following Nagi's recipe.
Speaker 6: I find cooking exhausting when you're home alone, like you live on your own. Yeah, I love it, so I will only cook, which is rare anyway, if Paul and I both have got people coming over.
Speaker 2: If I'm on my own I'm like, that is a pokey bo for the kids to go to.
Speaker 4: Bit and then I put on to cook for one.
Speaker 6: Oh no.
Speaker 1: But sometimes Lauren, and like Jason's saying, there you need something like comfort some comfort.
Speaker 2: Food Uber Eats is comfort food in money.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, but the satisfaction you get there's actually.
Speaker 2: Something that says comfort.
Speaker 1: Really, I haven't noticed that. I've seen the favorites tab, not the comfort food tab. Anyway, last night I made something which was delicious canaloney.
Speaker 6: What oh wow, Catalony Lasagnia wrapped up sort of tube.
Speaker 4: That's a bit of prepper feeling that. Yeah, you've got to fill.
Speaker 2: The tube, even get the tubes from what did you make?
Speaker 5: No, no tube?
Speaker 1: San Remo made the tubes, I believe spinach Ofcott spinach and ricotta caniloni, which was the most extraordinary comfort food I've ever had.
Speaker 4: So it's quite It's quite cheesy, isn't it. It's very cheesy. That's what That's a bake.
Speaker 2: That's what recoder is.
Speaker 5: I know, but it's just you knows a lot of it.
Speaker 2: So what did you actually have? Do you bought the tubes?
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing I made.
Speaker 2: You just stuffed the tubes with potter and spinach.
Speaker 4: I'm basically a nonna. I made my own.
Speaker 2: You go what you cooked on a tomato?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: He told me that she gave me a recipe and not her personally, but her cookbook to cook down the sugo and then you line the pan with the beautiful sugo.
Speaker 4: You stuff each individual.
Speaker 2: How many Cataloni tubes twenty twenty person?
Speaker 4: My little sister was there as well. It's not little anymore. If you just made twenty catalonies.
Speaker 2: How long were the cataloni chow?
Speaker 4: He seems like a jays. If you think you know it is quick Channel ninety starting a catering company.
Speaker 2: Clint's Catalonia out of the back of your haut.
Speaker 1: You'll be doing twenty first near you. This will call me Canaloni Clint. But if you think the relaxation that comes with risotto is this is on another level. Stuffing each piping thing, I used a knife and I just sort of.
Speaker 2: Jammed it in and pis each catalonia chube.
Speaker 5: Oh they're quite thick. There's that have like.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty twenty Wednesday.
Speaker 2: No, I thought you were to say here, I'm wondering if your catalonia was any good.
Speaker 4: They're stuck at home with his sister.
Speaker 5: She's stuck in the house too, after eating twenty catalonies cut around on the current offair tonight.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of cataloni, mate, what's all right? Do you have a comfort food?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 4: What's your You know what?
Speaker 2: I've just started change all the time.
Speaker 4: I've just started using cooking cream. Cooking cream as opposed to what like?
Speaker 5: So if I do like a pastor, I just do a little dollop of cream in there, just to make the sorts of bit.
Speaker 4: Do you put cream?
Speaker 5: What's like?
Speaker 2: I don't cook?
Speaker 4: Do you put pasta water in as well?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 4: You put me onto that?
Speaker 5: Jesus should we've got Chrissy swan on later.
Speaker 4: She's brought out a cookbook.
Speaker 5: You should bring one out.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine cooking with Clint? No comfort Clint canaloney? Clint's the options. It's a working title.
Speaker 2: Everything must start, would say though?
Speaker 5: Your chance to win five thousand dollars out the five K question coming up next? You want to give it a crack third Aye twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: We'll do it on Nov.
Speaker 3: One question est. Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: This pace is.
Speaker 3: Jeez and and Lawrence. Five thousand dollar question?
Speaker 5: Tell you what five k be nice? Sitting into the weekend?
Speaker 4: Don't we think?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't it be nice?
Speaker 4: I'd do it in a night.
Speaker 6: This is your first weekend weekend today? Oh my god, oh my god, what are you going to do this weekend?
Speaker 4: Drop five kadus? Which one? Or why can't we do all?
Speaker 2: I'll just stay in my house and not le And.
Speaker 5: Do you think he'll do that? No?
Speaker 4: Probably he's ready to launch.
Speaker 2: All right, let's play for some cash this morning. Halloween's from out some lakes.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Hello, Hello, Now you want to play for five thousand dollars this morning?
Speaker 2: What would you spend the cash on if you won?
Speaker 9: I've got so.
Speaker 5: Many bills at the moment, it's going to be boring.
Speaker 6: Wrench bese it just moved out of the home. Oh no, you're going through a breakup, dar, That sucks. All right, Well, you deserve some cash. You're also paramedic, you're doing amazing things. If anyone deserves the cash, it's you, my friend.
Speaker 2: All right, we're.
Speaker 4: Playing for five K, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: We'll disciple. You'll hear a question, you'll hear a three two one. You must answer in that time for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: How many elements are there in the periodic table?
Speaker 2: Three two one?
Speaker 6: Did you say eighteen? Did you guess eighteen? It's a hundred and eighteen hundred and eighteen?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was so close.
Speaker 4: It wasn't true to a random sort of That is a random.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred and eighteen.
Speaker 6: Hydrogen is fist I remember that's It's cool for Heli and Luthian.
Speaker 2: Get a lost around.
Speaker 5: Thanks to giving me to cracked off. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Ready for a good start for your children, not for proper to cure your child's place with the local leaders in early learning search good Start today. Five K question returns at eight o'clock this morning is let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 4: Introducing our next guest.
Speaker 13: He's a comedian, actor, television presenter and all around funny man from London.
Speaker 4: Last time he was in Australia, he brought his dad a lot.
Speaker 8: Dad does insist on wearing a suit everywhere.
Speaker 6: Get his budge smugglers. I saw him at the shop the other day looking at you can.
Speaker 3: Smuggle a budgie.
Speaker 8: Species, talking to your sold.
Speaker 1: Someone be so graphic about their old fella's old fella.
Speaker 5: Please, welcome to the show, Jack, Hellay morning, what about homes?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Good, nice to see you.
Speaker 8: This is going to be somewhat of a gearshift from telling jokes about my father's testicles to try and establish myself.
Speaker 12: As a serious actor now and talking about the drama that I've done.
Speaker 6: Gosh, I actually just finished watching the trailer before we started talking to you, Clint. What was the first thing we said, we must watch it. Yes, we must sit down together and watch it. It looks amazing.
Speaker 12: Oh, thank you. Yeah, hopefully it's a very bingeable series.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like dark psychological thriller, A complete departure for me. But yeah, it's really exciting that it's finally out there in the world now and people can see it.
Speaker 2: So you're you're a psychopath sort of and a hot manny.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: I'm also doing some moneying on the side, just to like, you know, supplement my income. But yeah, no, I play a real villain in this kind of baddie this manny that gets in vite into this wealthy family's home. And I have a vendetta against the dad, and it's this kind of story of revenge and David de Kovney, you know television Legend, plays Jamie Tanner, the patriarch of this family, who's like my sworn enemy, and the whole show is this like Cooker in the Nest thriller about me trying to basically.
Speaker 12: Destroy his life.
Speaker 2: And how how long did you spend in Grace filming it?
Speaker 6: Because Goodness made that looks amazing and I would have wanted forever throw a.
Speaker 5: Take or two, wouldn't you drag it? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, we were there for a month.
Speaker 8: It was pretty amazing staying in this incredible villa at like just the beginning of the summer. I honestly, like have never had more set visits in my life. It's like, normally when you do these shows, you cannot get your agent to come and take you out for lunch. You have to drag them kicking and screaming. On this one, every agent that I have on my team, lawyers publicIt. My accountant turned up to set up. I'd only ever met her on Zoom and all of a sudden, Vicky Lee stood behind the monitor waving at me.
Speaker 5: On a free dolly.
Speaker 6: So did you guys get to have some fun in Grace along the way as well? It's such a great country.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a great country, and yeah, we like was literally staying, you know, down the beach from the place that we were filming, and it was it was amazing. I did, however, on one morning, make the fatal error of walking to set via the beach, which I did not realize at the time was a nudice beach. And I walked along and saw this gentleman walking out of the ocean with everything hanging out, and it was quite quite the sight. And I thought, I think I'll get the car to work for the next for the next week so I don't have.
Speaker 12: To see him again. And then I was filming this scene.
Speaker 8: Where I get interrogated by the police. It's this really intense scene and I was doing it quite a small island, bear in mind, and I look the corner of my eye and the naked guy was one of the extras playing in the police station and he was stood there smiling.
Speaker 12: At me, and I was like, oh my god, I've seen.
Speaker 5: But how did you recoon?
Speaker 12: It was that same like grin right. He was clothed in the scene.
Speaker 6: To be clear, it is a massive change of pace though from how we know you, Jack. How hard was it for you to transform from this charismatic, funny guy into this really serious psychopath.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it was.
Speaker 12: It was definitely a lot more like prep and work that I'm used to.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 8: I mean what I've done lots of comedies where I play like idiots and fools and these people that are completely incompetent, and this guy was like really skilled, and he was able to cook and flere cocktails and dance and he can speak multiple languages, and it's like playing someone that's really competent is like so much more hard work. You have to learn how to do all of these things, and then you film it as well, and you're like it's all edited, Like you know, I did this Greek dance in the second episode, which I like spent months trying to perfect, and then you watch it back and you're like, it literally could be any one, And he could have just flown out one of the dancers from like Dancing with the Stars and shot him from the neck down and then cut to my face at the end, and no one would have known.
Speaker 5: To be authentic. Everyone, Remember that we are on the air with comedian Jack Whitehall this morning. Have we got to go to a quick break, but Jack, stay with us because guys, I want Jack to tell you about Clinton. You love an mc gig, right do Yep, You'll say yes to anything. Jack regretted saying yes to a recent mc gig. It ended in a spectacular way. I'm going to get him to tell you about it. Next, we're chatting about the new TV series Malice, starring David d'covney and our guest this morning, Jack Whitehall. Lauren is obsessed already and she's only seen the trailer. Hey Jack, it's funny hearing you talk about all this extra work because I'm actually binging some old episodes of a podcast At the Moment, Diary of CEO, and you popped on on one of the epps. Now this was recorded. I think you did it maybe two three years ago. And it's funny because in the episode you go about to have a kid or reckon, life will slow down. I won't do as much And I'm listening going We've interviewed about interviewing you about so many.
Speaker 4: Projects in the last two years. Busy Jack have you seen your kid?
Speaker 6: I lie, I lie?
Speaker 5: No, I yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 12: I mean she was with me in Australia.
Speaker 5: I think no, she was a while ago.
Speaker 8: Yeah no, I yes, I mean I've definitely been taking some time off as well in between these projects and this one I did film a while ago.
Speaker 12: But yeah, I maybe did lie on diary here.
Speaker 5: My life's going to slow down. It'll be it'll be great.
Speaker 12: I'm like, hey, Jack, maybe it's a kid number two.
Speaker 5: I will.
Speaker 1: Speaking of all things Australia, there's I believe there's forty thousand of you heading here as in englishmen and some women as well to watch the ashes.
Speaker 4: Yes, what do you think of when you see the bami Army in action?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you part proud, part embarrassed, part worried about their skin given the blazing Australian sun.
Speaker 4: And you're a cricket fan, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm a big cricket fan, and you know, the Bamie Army like I just like I do. I always just feel a bit sorry for them on those away tours of Australia because we always get absolutely spanked and it's just like such a commitment the time that you have to take off work and the bartering that you must have to do with your like you know, your wife and kids, and then you fly all the way out to Australia and you make all the effort and you've got like the fancy dress costumes and the like it's and then we yet whitewashed five nil. You must just be so brutal and that level of commitment I kind of admire. Like, you know, if I go watch my football team like lose away from home and it's a three hour train journey back home, that's still pretty dejecting. But the idea of flying to the other side of the world to watch us not whin I.
Speaker 5: Never seem to confidence.
Speaker 4: You've already given up. I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: You just said something, hew, Do you barter with your wife to get something really good, like a trip away with the boys or something like that.
Speaker 4: It's a right to it. I'm just asking for a friend of our no no names.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean my genuinely with Australia for this ASHES desk. I was trying to see whether I could cobble together a tour in time just to stick in some shows so that I could go and watch the Ashes, but I just didn't have enough material, and I've been to Australia so recently.
Speaker 12: I just it just I was so gutted.
Speaker 5: You know that would have been next time. Let's book you for a private gig.
Speaker 12: Yes, we would share it hour. Maybe we could do like a live version of this.
Speaker 6: Do you get any time off to put your feet up over Christmas or over the holidays?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, No, I think I've had quite a busy year and have been working on a few projects back to back, so I think there's gonna you know, I'm going to have to put in some some graft over the next couple of weeks. And yes, I mean there's probably going to be a few nights where I sneak down to watch the Ashes on the sky god knows what time in the morning.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm looking for some downtime.
Speaker 2: Good for you, you deserve that.
Speaker 5: Just before we let you go, You've actually got something in common with their very own Clint Well. You say yes to hosting anything. Jackets hosted some random awards in the past. Can you tell the guys about the tragic events that was the Jewelry Awards that you just hosted?
Speaker 4: The Jewelry Awards. Yeah, just do the Accountant Awards. I can't believe there wasn't it.
Speaker 8: The Jewelry Awards was a very swanky affair in Monaco that I was asked to host, and they got booked to do it, and I was like, what am I going to talk about the Jewelry Awards?
Speaker 12: And then it was the week of the Louver.
Speaker 2: Height material perfect exactly.
Speaker 8: The comedy gods are looking down upon me, so I then wrote all my jokes about the Louver Heist.
Speaker 3: I got there.
Speaker 8: It was basically a French language event. I was the only person speaking English on stage, black tie, this ball room, in this five star hotel. And before I went on that there was a lady who was like the sort of Anna Winter of jewelry, and she did a very earnest speech in French that I didn't understand, but I was subsequently told she'd talked at length about how the Louver Heist was one of the greatest tragedies ever to befall the French people, and how the nation would rally together and get through this difficult time. And then it was ladies and Gentleman Jack Whitehall. I walked out in a high viz vest holding a load of prop jewelry I bought and sheen and.
Speaker 12: I was like, well, there's not gonna be too highs in a week.
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 12: And it was like humbleweed. And then it was like a three hour event, so I had to keep coming back on.
Speaker 8: Just like.
Speaker 5: Right when I heard that, I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: We've all had some shockers, but that real doozy.
Speaker 5: That's that's up there.
Speaker 8: But I realized, you know, they didn't like a lot of them were French language speakers, so there is a world in which they just didn't know. I was trying to be funny because I didn't think they just thought it was a presenter and I was just trying to play it straight and that the stuff that I was doing was not jokes, it was just boring information.
Speaker 5: Well, lucky, lucky, you're in high vis holding prop jewelry. Hey, Jack White is on the air of US this morning. You can straight malice. It looks like an absolute cracker. It is on Prime video now, Hey Jack, always find out have you on mate?
Speaker 2: Great to you. I can't wait to watch it.
Speaker 4: We'll give you one test, okay for one's fine with us.
Speaker 2: It's also coming into the whole weekend.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, tell everyone what you're doing this weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm zipping over to after the show tonight tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It's funny you should say that. I've got a friend who's going to be in your company, in your presence. Just you wait and see. You're going a little tap on the shoulder and say see at the swim up bar.
Speaker 6: I'll be working. Clint is staying home to feed the dogs and walk the dogs, and I'll be working in you're getting on the carver No, because I'll be working.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's right, you're working.
Speaker 6: I'm working.
Speaker 2: I'm working tonight on your I've got to wind this show up. I gotta go to work. I'm taking over Clints. You know how. Clint as just up the weekend. Now I'm working on the weekend.
Speaker 5: So Lauren said yes to m seeing this event in Meanti b the other day. She didn't know what to wear because it'll be.
Speaker 6: Hofji cocktail is one of them. Halfta is this Saturday night? Yeah, I reckon wed season.
Speaker 5: They've got a camilla at the airport.
Speaker 2: Mill is very expensive.
Speaker 5: It's shiny, it's colorful.
Speaker 6: If they want at the airport, that's good. Last minutely by the pool for me, will you I'll be working.
Speaker 5: Sorry I forgot she's working, Come.
Speaker 2: On working, always working, pay bills.
Speaker 5: She walks in here Monday with her hair, but she can't because I'm working. That's right, working, am coming up next. There's a lot of anxiety amongst parents heading into the weekend.
Speaker 6: Not being negative all the time. What I would say is there's a lot of excitement.
Speaker 2: Amongst school leaders.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: What's that thing? Glass? Half full people?
Speaker 5: There you go, not empty, faull. We're talking schooligues. Next on over right across Melbourne. This is no Ober one hundred. Good morning.
Speaker 4: You are on the air with Jason and Lauren Clinty as well.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: It's the weekend out summer year.
Speaker 6: Twelves are packing their bags. They are fleeing the coop, flying the coop the cooper, not catching fleas, but they are off to schoolies.
Speaker 2: Look the Gold Coast official school is. I think lots leaving today.
Speaker 5: Okay, so not a great weekend. A head the lawn.
Speaker 4: Now, I went to lawn for my schoolies. We stayed at the lawn caravan.
Speaker 2: I think what he's saying is not a great week to go if you're not.
Speaker 4: A Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Best simate schools.
Speaker 6: We wanted to go to Barron Bay, but my school had two campuses and the other campus book Barren Bay first, and I wasn't allowed to go to the Gold Coast, so we went to.
Speaker 4: Nors Of course we went to Norris Tasting Street.
Speaker 5: Coast.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Mum didn't want us to go to the Gold Coast.
Speaker 6: None of my friends mums wanted them to go to the The Gold Coast was quite rough then, like for school this week, it's very it's very pre policed now.
Speaker 5: I believe would have been a private school hotspot for the boys. I imagine um like Clint, you were Glen Waverley, Victoria, Yeah, or if you were going to head that way, you'd be cooling gat what's.
Speaker 6: The nightclub at the back of New Kowala bar Kala And there was one and there was one on Hastings Street called.
Speaker 4: Upstairs Club.
Speaker 5: You know it would be heaving if it was still around the old Was it cheeking monkeys in Barron Bar that's gone.
Speaker 2: I know that is going to be a massive development.
Speaker 4: Is it sport?
Speaker 5: It used to be like have you ever been there?
Speaker 4: Clinton, you stand up on the tables and dance on the table.
Speaker 5: Can I bring in Aaron Rich for a second, so the great Aaron Rich is on after us. Hello Aaron during the day.
Speaker 2: Hello Aaron.
Speaker 4: Hello you guys, I am thirty three thirty three.
Speaker 2: You're not going as a Tolley this weekend.
Speaker 6: God, you're making redemption this year because something went pasha at your school.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tell the guys what happened.
Speaker 14: So I was left in charge of organizing schoolies for all my mates when we obviously left you twelve. That's a big job each. I thought I was good at doing this, and I still think I'm good at this.
Speaker 5: Obviously.
Speaker 14: The evidence books lawn, Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're talking about that. There's a toddy is a lawn. Now the school is the mums and dads.
Speaker 4: Will be And I thought there was a third week.
Speaker 2: No, it only goes for two weeks school.
Speaker 4: It's not a third week.
Speaker 5: There's like a Queensland week and like a Victoria, New South Wales week.
Speaker 14: You booked the wrong way books the wrong week.
Speaker 4: So we're there byself. So yeah, pretty much, she guys got there is all the schoolies are leaving.
Speaker 14: So ten of us had booked this.
Speaker 4: It was so cheap. We were thought like, this is great, ge we got a good deal. Yeah, we got all of that, and then we rocked up and it was just us.
Speaker 2: Was it sad? We sad?
Speaker 5: So sad because I'm sure if it was during the busy week you would have cleaned that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, now is it still awesome?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Look, we made it our own like sound like our family holidays when it all goes fairly up. When made it our wed a lovely time.
Speaker 14: At the moment it really sunk in was when we got there. There was like that first day we got there, there was heaps of people like, yeah, this.
Speaker 5: Is great checking out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was the checking I was like, why is everyone leaving?
Speaker 14: What's happened?
Speaker 6: Did your friends hang shit on you for the rest of Yeah, yeah I still get I still get shit hung.
Speaker 5: On me for that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You were in schoolies?
Speaker 6: Bro, Well do you know now that moms are going with the kidsies?
Speaker 5: We're going to chat about that. Next thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Are you a parent of a year twelve student heading to schoolies? We want to hear from you here at nover right across Melbourne. This is over one hundred. Good morning, you are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We're asking are your kids headed to schoolies? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: Lets the kids Morning, Paul.
Speaker 4: Paul, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Hey going, good mate, good How old are your kids?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: I've got three, but the first two have already done the school thing.
Speaker 2: Boy and he's seventeen or eighteen, he.
Speaker 10: Just turned and he got his license during the exams.
Speaker 3: And he's.
Speaker 2: Off for schoolies.
Speaker 10: Well, he was planning in Thailand with his mate, sixteen of them by themselves, and we thought, I'm supervised eighty year old boys in Thailand. Well, bit of a risk. And then he's come to his senses and he's going down to Wilson's Prom for four days with his mate.
Speaker 5: Much much better. So it's just going to ask did you ever have any dramas with the first two at schoolies?
Speaker 10: The first one was COVID. She didn't, He didn't have schoolies at all, so she basically she's been independent. She made a decision and she did a six week tour of New Zealand and the camper van by herself.
Speaker 2: Oh depends on woman. See kids, kids are far more grown up than we were.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't walk to the show about the second one.
Speaker 10: The second one decided that she wasn't going to do the Gold Coast thing because he thought was over priced and for what she got, and so she and a mate went on ten to fifteen day tour of indones by themselves.
Speaker 6: See kids are doing, kids are really living. There isn't it in the five days on the Gold Coast that.
Speaker 5: We absolutely I was happy with the pink poodle on the Gold Coast. Remember that little motel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, oh my god, that was on the highway.
Speaker 5: It wasn't Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure it is. Yeah to blow up a.
Speaker 6: Well, Paul, We hope you your son has a great time and stay safe. Do you have any hesitation with him going into school?
Speaker 10: Is no, no, no, But probably any thing is he's actually crossing over to schools because he's got mates on one school mats and another schools. So he goes four days, four days down to Wilson's Prime and then he goes down to Sorrento directly after.
Speaker 5: That bloody tour on have a great time, go to Sunbury. Aaron, good morning, Hey, guys, hell, are we were good?
Speaker 2: You've got a son off to school?
Speaker 9: Is yeah, I've got a son that's off to a shook her up on the Murray River. But I also have a strange schooly story for you. Which today is my twentieth wedding anniversary. And when we got married, we went to the Gold Coast on our honeymoon and totally forgot that schoolies was the thing because we were not at school anymore. So when we got to the airport and cool and garyl like that, there's a lot of teenagers here with slabs and backpacks, and it meant that the whole time that we were up there, it was pasted with drum teenagers everywhere. So very romantic.
Speaker 4: Oh, not mentioned that.
Speaker 1: Imagine that book like this weekend, the same booking on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 5: My wife is going on a girl's trip this weekend.
Speaker 2: She's forgotten it.
Speaker 5: I reckon, she's forgotten. It has not come up in conversations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why on earth would she book this week.
Speaker 5: Well, so it's her and two other mums and the kids. Yeah, so all our kids or they're all the same age, they've grown up together. So the mums are taking the twelve year olds to the Jews suit.
Speaker 2: I filmed wb at movie.
Speaker 5: Well, they wanted the theme pat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it was school is week. But the hotel we stayed in because not all hotels except schoolies and it was a wild all night, like out of control.
Speaker 5: I don't think I don't think she's really thought about this.
Speaker 4: She planned it.
Speaker 6: Three women and three young boys. They're probably like, oh, they don't know their ages. There's six guests. They probably think their school is Yeah, are.
Speaker 5: They're in for a road shop. I'll tell you what. It's going to be a bloody eye for the twelve year olds.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're going to be counting down the next sixes so they can go back again.
Speaker 1: Hey, a couple of days on the show, I was telling you about this phenomenon. I don't know if it's a phenomenon or just something that's happening more and more Mollies, which are mums who are going with their sons and or daughters two schoolies, but with other mums and sitting up camps.
Speaker 5: Sorry, and we've got one.
Speaker 4: Oh, we've got a Morley Simoni or Molly.
Speaker 11: I am a Molly. We're going to BALI. How many of you, well, I'm going with my best friends, so it's just us when we're going to be like traveling around Barley for ten days. And my daughter's going with five of her girlfriends and they're staying in Avila in Changhu, So yeah, it's a win win.
Speaker 2: Do they know you're going?
Speaker 5: They do, yes, yes, group booking at Kabaka.
Speaker 4: Did they encourage it or were you you know, were you insistent on it?
Speaker 11: They were happy for us to go. We're the fun mum, so they were like, yep, come come along with I think we're only be in the same area with them for about three nights.
Speaker 5: So hotels no, no, no, I'll give you a hot tip as well. When you're the mum or the dad saying I'm the fun dad, you're not. But what about when when?
Speaker 4: What about when they bump into each other at Motel Mexico.
Speaker 2: I love that, you'll love that it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we'll love it. Yeah, no, we're really looking forward to it would be great.
Speaker 6: But if it great as a moley have the kids like it's the kid's time to shine, right, most of your life the parents make the rules, but on school is surely the girls are like all right, Mum, you're a mooley.
Speaker 2: You can be there, but these are my rules on this holiday.
Speaker 11: That's probably the case. But with us, we're like the fun month, so we're happy to you know, this is our time to shine to I guess.
Speaker 2: You need so if they have, they said, Mum, if you see us, please don't talk to us.
Speaker 11: Well, when we stay in the same area as then my daughter is happy to stay with us. I don't know why, but she's just like, I just wants like a little break from her friends.
Speaker 1: So she goes, I'll.
Speaker 2: Stay with you for a couple of nights and then the rest of the time.
Speaker 11: The rest of the time, we're just doing our own things, so sticking to the rules.
Speaker 5: Keep your tops on at fins.
Speaker 11: Yes, well they're going to fins, but well I'm not.
Speaker 5: Allowed to go, so no, no, no, no where we're backing that room. You are not allowed to.
Speaker 2: Look out for Simon and the Moolies. If you are.
Speaker 4: You need T shirts to say that you're a movie.
Speaker 11: What's best friend?
Speaker 4: What's on your T shirt?
Speaker 11: Spicy Margs?
Speaker 4: Is that what you call?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: No, no, I just saw them, so I'm like, I'm like, oh, we need we need matching.
Speaker 6: Spicy Together Mums Spicy Mark, Sorry spicy Mums on the Spicy Marks Mollies twenty five hash.
Speaker 3: Tag one question five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 3: She spends five thousand dollar questions.
Speaker 4: Well, a big good morning Melbourne, the biggod morning to you.
Speaker 5: Deb How are you doing?
Speaker 10: I'm great, thank you.
Speaker 2: It is a silly season, isn't it bonkers? And you're also renovating.
Speaker 12: Yes, that is double bonkers, busiest.
Speaker 2: Time of the Don't tell me you're one of those people.
Speaker 6: It's like I'm renovating, but I've got to have the house ready for Christmas Day.
Speaker 9: Absolutely not no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 13: It's a very very old town, like almost one hundred years old.
Speaker 8: Take it very slowly.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, lest you know you work in a calm industry like retail for this.
Speaker 2: Time, gosh, Debre, life out of control?
Speaker 5: All right, this morning? You want to take on the medium question for five one hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars, five hundred dollars real, it's a.
Speaker 5: Simple, deb You'll hear a question, you'll hear a three to two one. You need to answer in that time. Okay, got it, deb I reckon you got this.
Speaker 4: Me too, hopefully I.
Speaker 5: Can imagine deb at the end of the line on the couch having a scroll. Here comes your five hundred dollars question.
Speaker 1: Which social media platform launched the for you page algorithm?
Speaker 5: Feed three?
Speaker 7: Two?
Speaker 2: TikTok? Are you on TikTok?
Speaker 9: I'm too old, I'm.
Speaker 2: Too old particular?
Speaker 4: Are you too Absolutely, he's too old for TikTok.
Speaker 5: That's the difference.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm so sorry, not a problem.
Speaker 5: Merry Christmas card, marys too. She's going hard.
Speaker 6: You know what we're saying, Merry Christmas now, because if you are listening to this come December one.
Speaker 5: There is one rule on this one rule on this show.
Speaker 6: You say the C word in December and we play Mariah Carey not now now get that now?
Speaker 5: Hey? You ready for a good start and they're for children, not for profit. Secure your child's place with the local leaders in early learning. Such good start to day five K question returns Monday, seven o'clock at eight o'clock here on over.
Speaker 6: Guys, I've been binge watching on Netflix. The new season of Selling Sunset has dropped. Do you know Delta good rooms in this season? Really my house over there? You Kroshell, who's made Kroshelle is taking Delta through a house. Is this weird episode where the house they go through there's like handcuffs and stuff hanging in there.
Speaker 2: We had Delta on the other day. Wish i'd seen that episode. I would have asked her in the walking robe. But it was in the walking rod. But it was just like this random handcuffing.
Speaker 4: I guess that's where to put it.
Speaker 5: Are you saying that one side of the handcuffs in the wall?
Speaker 2: No, it was just attached to the railing on the walking rode.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 6: Weird that's in deulta good RUMs. There's also Jojo se one of the Joe Joseph selling her house. She's got a so her house is Kookie, she got hand This is the child star Jojo. She's got like everything is multicolored and like diamond ties. And the dining room table the base of it is actually a fish tank.
Speaker 5: Oh that sounds like a lot of words to keep and a.
Speaker 6: Multi colored dimonde grands piano. Anyway, selling season nine, right, the show's been going for a long time.
Speaker 2: People love it.
Speaker 6: I feel like this season's gone a bit, I don't know, a bit. Cook like this they're trying to get more celebrities.
Speaker 5: Because I remember that million dollar listing show Rebel Wilson on it. Yeah, they took her around.
Speaker 6: Looking he tried to do an Australian version selling Melbourne and like Nadia Bartel was on it and a bunch of and they were like, this has to be perfect for you, and.
Speaker 2: She was like, actually the neighbors look right into.
Speaker 4: The backyard decreating. Not perfect for me.
Speaker 2: Anyway, something caught my eye season nine.
Speaker 6: I won't do too many spoilers, but Emma, who is one of the agents, she's tall, she's got legs that literally go to the moon. She's introducing two of the girls. Krasholle, who we know, who's in Australia at the moment. She was at the Arias last night, oh, yesterday whatever it was. And Chelsea to her new boyfriend, who is like a billionaire. She reckons the dad invented microwave popcorn or something. Right, so he's got coin anywhere.
Speaker 4: A feather in the cap.
Speaker 6: But I think it's wrong. I think she's told everyone that. Now these media reports have come out saying, nah, he didn't invent micro right, Okay, anyway, so she introduces the girls to her new boyfriend, and Jayce, I think her new boyfriend minus the billionaire status might be you. They go out for dinner and he's preloaded before dinner because he's a pussy.
Speaker 2: Have a listen.
Speaker 3: Are you hungry? Blake?
Speaker 2: I said I was ready for you.
Speaker 4: It's bad Taco bell Earl.
Speaker 2: You had taco bell earlier?
Speaker 4: Had some taco bell? Che's you Gordita crunch with no lettuce?
Speaker 2: Why with no lesson?
Speaker 4: I've never had her for a vegetable of my life? What is? I don't know?
Speaker 3: Like vodka and the Chicka baners?
Speaker 1: Have you Hannah mac and cheese?
Speaker 11: Do you try anything?
Speaker 3: I'm getting better? That's plant faced?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I hate that, so I guess I've eat some kind of a plant. It must made me a few like weird things and they weird. What do you mean the glacamole that stuffs real weird?
Speaker 3: Yeahs a baby shit.
Speaker 5: I've never had what I know?
Speaker 4: It's you.
Speaker 2: He's never eaten a fruit or vegetable. He doesn't like trying new things, he thinks.
Speaker 6: He actually goes on to say, you know, like the hard guacamole with the pips still in it and they're like Africa.
Speaker 5: You know what, I get the pre load. You know, like sometimes when you go into weddings and stuff, you're like, it's going to be like.
Speaker 6: You pre load before an event. You know, the dinner we went to the other week, the anxiety coming from you, a little pre load.
Speaker 5: I got a little burger on the way.
Speaker 2: But we're going to Nobo and you love nobody.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, but it was a set menu. I didn't know what was going to be.
Speaker 4: All what about we'll speaking of trying.
Speaker 6: New But you wouldn't say that when you're meeting your partner's new friends for the.
Speaker 2: First time you need it.
Speaker 5: No, I'd take it to the grave, like you look guilty.
Speaker 4: Now you're trying new things.
Speaker 1: He's just tried sour cream for the first time and now he's putting it on his Toast's put it on everything.
Speaker 5: He's like, it's very good.
Speaker 4: I had Magi noodles last night, and.
Speaker 2: I just have wedges with sweet chili and the first water copper.
Speaker 4: Isn't it amazing?
Speaker 2: Now I get it.
Speaker 5: We'll grab a bour cream and chili.
Speaker 4: It really works.
Speaker 2: It's perfectly you are that guy anyway, jays.
Speaker 5: Hey. This weekend is Lad's weekend in the Hawk's house. So my wife is taking our twelve year old Felix to the Juice see with a bunch of other mums and his twelve year old mates. Okay, that's fun. Yeah, so the kids can do all the theme parks and everything.
Speaker 2: And didn't Hudson get to go?
Speaker 5: Well, because it's like Felix's mates. Yeah, so I've got Hardie the troublemaker, your spirit animal, and Archie the three year old liability. Now, Hudson, my nine year old, wanted some advice.
Speaker 4: From you, Lauren.
Speaker 5: Life advice, or he wanted some advice about what on what we should do for Lad's weekend? He joined us.
Speaker 6: Now, good morning, honey, morning, had good morning. I'm excited about mum going away. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's the best bit about having the house just with the boys?
Speaker 10: I can sneak stuffing without anyone knowing?
Speaker 2: Jason? What sort of stuff you're sneaking in? Honey? I don't know, Like candy, another claw machine, another claw.
Speaker 6: Because you did buy a claw machine last time mum was away, didn't you. Yep?
Speaker 5: Is it all right? Honey?
Speaker 4: Is there anything you want to do that Mum won't let you do?
Speaker 14: Maybe that sneaks me into a casino.
Speaker 2: Oh has he done that before?
Speaker 5: May I?
Speaker 2: You can speak because you've got to defend yourself.
Speaker 5: We're not doing that again.
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Did he buy you a poker set once? Honey?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you reckon? You boys will sit around play poker? Maybe? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Also we can do yes Day part two.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea, Lucky.
Speaker 5: Our video guy was going to come around for a beer tonight and Hoddy called him yesterday. And what did you ask Locky yesterday when you called him, hud do you play poker? And what did you want him to bring?
Speaker 7: A shiny watch?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Watch?
Speaker 5: Watch?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Are we playing with our possessions?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Gee whiz? All right, so it's just you, Dad and Archie. Who's going to get up to the most trouble?
Speaker 7: We know it would be me?
Speaker 1: So okay, So you want some advice from God? Hearty Lauren, Lauren, you're pretty responsible. Do you have any advice for HARDI? And also, by way of extension.
Speaker 6: Jays, Yeah, if dad doesn't give you what you want, just scream and scream and scream until you.
Speaker 2: Get your own way. That's what I would say. You should ask him for a pet. What about a pet? Do you want a dog? Sit my dogs this weekend?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Hell yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you want my sausage dog.
Speaker 6: Or the big dog, big one, big one? Okay, you can have that's a great idea. Actually, yeah, do a trial pet.
Speaker 4: I've got a rule.
Speaker 5: Nothing else living comes into the house.
Speaker 11: A private jet.
Speaker 2: We'll still my classmatee a private jet with all your classes.
Speaker 5: All right, we're wrapping this up.
Speaker 2: Dad's got enough money he can pay for that.
Speaker 5: How do I will pick you up this afternoon after school? We will have a quiet weekend.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna have for dinner? Honey?
Speaker 11: Peak away?
Speaker 2: Take away? What sort of takeaway? What's your flavor?
Speaker 5: He probably say lobster.
Speaker 6: He always said it.
Speaker 2: He already said it. Love stuff, lobster.
Speaker 6: It is lobs, some cavia, some shiny watches, some poker, and we're sneaking into the casino.
Speaker 5: Sounds cheap weekend Right across Melbourne. This is Nomber one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Quince here as well, and guess who else?
Speaker 4: Our next guest needs no introduction.
Speaker 3: She's never royalty.
Speaker 13: We love her show in the afternoon and recently She's just released a fantastic cookbook.
Speaker 6: It's the hardest, most personal, delightful thing I've ever done, apart from having children.
Speaker 4: Welcome the Shortcut Queen herself.
Speaker 2: I've reinvented, guys. On the Shortcut Queen.
Speaker 6: Now rolled in in quite the jumpsuit with the matching bum bag. It's branded Monocron's a jumpsuit. I did it myself. Standing such a messy cook that you don't just wear an apron. You wear the whole suit and then you can just put the whole thing in the wash.
Speaker 2: It's like a has mat.
Speaker 5: We love merch, so that's right up out.
Speaker 2: I've brought in snacks. Guys, have you been baking?
Speaker 4: Yes, cooking cook book.
Speaker 1: So she's got her own cookbook, but it's already got your love. A cookbook that's already got food on it, like crumbs and oil.
Speaker 2: And it's the sign of a good recipe. Yeah, give it page one.
Speaker 6: Hundred and forty nine of Okay, I've got it here the Shortcut Queen, one hundred and forty nine pork slider.
Speaker 5: I was just riving apart your s sugar recipe.
Speaker 3: He sugar.
Speaker 5: Huge on the baked eggs.
Speaker 6: Do you know what Wali Ali gave that the tick of approval really is a shark sugar would look at those chriss Would you like a pooled talk slider made this very morning amazing?
Speaker 2: So are you joking?
Speaker 4: Okay? Can you give us a bit of an insight into the process.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to give you one, do you? I mean, hang on, I'm just saying you. Are you a jim bro?
Speaker 6: He's a gim bro from time to time, but today I'm not high protein. There's a lot of totally there now, Jayce, there's mayonnaise.
Speaker 5: In that though, that's why I picked at the bottom.
Speaker 6: No, there's only a tiny, wee bit of may He's not allergic. It's just a princess, thank you. I only use a tiny bit, and actually it's mainly sour creams. Otherwise it's too saucy, so good extra barbecue sauce. I just love this packaging, your original barbine made pot layo. So you know, Jace doesn't like and he's just one of the Chrissy through some of the weird things you don't need.
Speaker 5: I don't like cold food, like I needed cheese sandwich, but i'd toasted cheese sandwich.
Speaker 2: Wow, I love this.
Speaker 4: Don't do cold pizza or dot pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cold pizza me neither.
Speaker 4: It's better than normal no.
Speaker 6: Day old pizza. But he won't do mayo. He won't do we we love barne me, but he won't do the mayo or the never do pase never ever. The reason I love this pulled pork slider recipe is a my co host Jack. It's his favorite thing.
Speaker 2: Can I Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love listening to you. Guys. It's like Jack wouldn't continue to live without you.
Speaker 2: But you're also the most opposite people.
Speaker 5: Similar face.
Speaker 2: It is this the way don't eat mayo because you get it on your face.
Speaker 4: A little bit of pork.
Speaker 6: There we go, Jack and I from two to four is the is the love that transcends sexuality and age. But the greatest thing about this recipe is the oven does all the work. You chuck in the cheapest cut of pork, and then you go about your day.
Speaker 2: So you don't need a slow cooker. No, I don't use slow cookers. I find them too juicy.
Speaker 4: I find slow cookers everything tastes the same.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's just too watery.
Speaker 6: I use a big cast iron, and I roll into the into the oven, and then I literally go to work.
Speaker 2: Can I please have a This is delicious, delicious is excellent coleslaw.
Speaker 6: So it's got, it's got poor pork and and Coleslaw is just God's gift to the earth. You know what, here's the shortcut. That's out of a bag. What it's out of a supermarket bag.
Speaker 2: That's how my hang on it up a bit. You're putting a bit of this and a bit of that.
Speaker 6: Can we face the bulk of the work is done by the oven and the supermarket.
Speaker 4: Nine out of ten I'd go nine.
Speaker 2: I'm going ten out of ten because christ One frightens me. Am I bothering you? How is your birthday party? I heard that was fun. It was really nice. It was really nice. I didn't I y pizza on a sun Sunday.
Speaker 6: Charles was nervous about coming to work on the Monday after the Sunday. Oh he turned up very, very hungoverder the weather. But I mean homemade pizza everything.
Speaker 5: One year for Christmas, we're having people coming around that were coming and going through the day, and I said to lure my wife run than let's do the whole sit down thing.
Speaker 4: Because we're gonna be get up to a pizza. Let's just get that cranking all day.
Speaker 2: We did a made to order and people people were.
Speaker 5: Getting involved there on a few drinks and making their own and we just did that through the day.
Speaker 6: Like he lives in a mountain, in a suburban house, it's got a water for water fountain. I had three plug in ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you seen the one right down?
Speaker 5: My god, you sound like Luke's barme place. When they got the four ovens going for the before three.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, do you repress Curtis Stone, the slice Master? I just plugged them all in. Oh, you just did whatever you wanted and you had those big you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Chrissy, your house sounds like a fire track. You've got three pizza ovens. Go the oven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventeen Michael Jackson and a pepsi.
Speaker 5: Ad out in time for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Great Christmas present.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, So there's a.
Speaker 6: Really great recipe in there, because you know, when you have your hams and you're like, oh God, what am I going to do with that Sam, and you don't want to throw it out? And then you're like sniffing it and you're like, I may get food poisoning from this, but yeah, I have the best way to use up your Christmas ham in there. Actually play a song, do you show and whatever it is that you do, and I'm going to go and heat you up one.
Speaker 2: You can see what they're like Christmas a little these are little hands.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, Christmas had It's a bloody long song.
Speaker 5: We're going to play.
Speaker 4: Christy the Shortcut Queen. It is available now.
Speaker 2: At all good bookstores and a lot of the bad ones.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Great, so it just makes things easy. It's so short.
Speaker 5: Yeah, God love you, Christy Swan Johny So on the air, We'll see the savage.
Speaker 4: And over see gorgee right across Melbourne. This is Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 5: Good morning, you are on the air, which Ace and Lauren Clinton is here as well.
Speaker 4: Guys. That is it. We are getting out of here. Hey hey, I know, take it easy, take it easy.
Speaker 8: Thank you for the.
Speaker 4: First weekend off for our very own Clint down away. Thanks Mom, Thanks Dad, if you okay, it happened to.
Speaker 5: Be our Christmas shopping Saturday morning at ten o'clock and I see I'm still going to send you home.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving the country to avoid you this weekend.
Speaker 5: You are packing your bags and going to F one j one. Now enjoy, I'm working and let me record the tape.
Speaker 1: Now me a quiet weekend. I'm going to have a really quiet weekend, Jase. Yeah, I think I'll squeeze in a pilates class on Saturday. A sleepy Sunday morning, I might go to the toffee and do the tan.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll play this bit back on Monday and we'll get a review of what actually got up to.
Speaker 6: Okay, God speed, brother, enjoy first weekend.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Lauren. Flash forward to my day so no sign of him?
Speaker 4: No, Okay, Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Seriously, let's play that ground back and compare the pit say hi, just say hi, I'm.
Speaker 4: Clinton, Cinema, Hi, I'm Clint down away.
Speaker 2: We'll play that on Monday morning.
Speaker 4: If you compare, compare the good morning.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend. Everyone. Stay safe on the road.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, the great Aroon riches in there. Take enjoy schoolies. If you're your twelve kids.
Speaker 6: Heading off, stay safe, have fun exactly.
Speaker 4: We'll see Monday.
Speaker 1: Bye, Jason, Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials