Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lawren, start your morning the right away, gonna be great. God, this is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: You're one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to your Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Good morning. How are we?
Speaker 2: I'm in an excellent mood, one, Lauren Phillips. No, no, no, no, no, no, he's a he's in a freaky mood.
Speaker 4: He's in a mood and it's it's.
Speaker 2: Really bothering me. Early, I'm in a mood. I'm unsettled by it. I'm in a playful mood. That's what trouble.
Speaker 4: That's danger zone, isn't it clean? Dangers?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: Did you notice driving in this morning?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: The balloons were was gonna land on my road?
Speaker 6: A balloon?
Speaker 2: So cruising I was like, you need to blast that little.
Speaker 4: I think it's because it's a bit cloudy. So they're cruising below the low clouds maybe, but they were very low.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just see him over the bay.
Speaker 4: You're still up there. Do they have music.
Speaker 2: Picnic? I think they'd take a picnic basket. Yeah, they'd be they'd be champagne or prosecco.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't have prosecco. They probably have a glass they dropped it over the eggs cork out the side.
Speaker 5: They have to be paper cups and.
Speaker 2: They'd probably be attached on a chain like the pens at the bank.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that'd have to be attached.
Speaker 7: What if you dropped one, I think you'd have cheese and stuff up there.
Speaker 4: Cheese at five o'clock in the morning, I don't think. Maybe a sun set course hold, maybe a corset, but they're not having cheese. They would have a mimosa.
Speaker 2: Have none of us been anybody on the team.
Speaker 5: I'm never doing it, never ever, ever.
Speaker 2: Anybody on the team had jets and cheese in the air on a balloon.
Speaker 4: Gen Z just put her arms up in celebrations and you know she just goes, oh no, no, no, no, went down. And I'm not into hot air balloons.
Speaker 2: Guys, should we get Lauren to broke over balloon?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not doing it. No, that's it, that's not I don't wear harnesses and I don't go in air balloons.
Speaker 2: Can you do nothing elevated?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Do you have to wear a harness up there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: You don't. Strapped in the balloons. Quite the baskets huge, the baskets, is it? Yeah? How do you see look over the edge people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no step though if you small, because you mark top.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also when they come into land, it's quite like that basket can tip over.
Speaker 4: Someone told me they don't actually have a particular landing spot. They just land wherever's clothes.
Speaker 2: They have a key to every park in Melbourne. So where do.
Speaker 4: You get your car? Are you telling me you don't return took off?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, god no how do you get home? So they have like a pursuit? No no, no, oh.
Speaker 5: Every different balloon has its own a mini bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a bus that's a balloon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, any but all the balloons might go to a different spot.
Speaker 2: Each balloon has a bus. But the driver.
Speaker 7: We're just landing in Albert Park. Oh no, no, no, it's the park and the little bus comes to the balloon on the side and they they.
Speaker 4: Drive you all the way back to Oh that's a bit of a kill. Join at the end is this guy's driving.
Speaker 2: Around like ace Vanura with the head out of the window. Follow Thellowans.
Speaker 5: I need to know what people do in those.
Speaker 4: Balluins.
Speaker 5: I need to know what people do up there.
Speaker 2: Thurteen twenty four ten. If you have been in a hot air balloon, did you take.
Speaker 5: A picnic and have cheese and prosecco?
Speaker 2: Do you know what a lot? You know a lot of people do out there.
Speaker 4: They don't know, they don't they they don't. But in between them, are they called drivers or captains or pilot?
Speaker 2: What are you talking? I was about to say, have posals?
Speaker 4: Yeah, now they would be proposed.
Speaker 2: Do you think they having a throw down in the hot air balloon? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I thought what you were insinuating?
Speaker 2: What are you going to say?
Speaker 4: Balloon? Yeah, but then you'd be down one and you wouldn't see anything, the basket so high.
Speaker 2: Also, imagine getting a calls.
Speaker 5: Everyone's done it? Twenty four ten? Have you been in a hot air balloon?
Speaker 4: Imagine getting a no, please don't call it?
Speaker 2: You trap, you don't know where to go. Well, I'm sorry. It's a lovely ring, but a future with you is not what I'm after. Okay.
Speaker 5: Imagine the poor captain pilot watching that unfold.
Speaker 2: Oh, imagine Jerry in the van looking up.
Speaker 4: Maybe the man in the van is listening right now, Mike tell us where the balloons are landing this morning?
Speaker 2: Very low? Four If you've been in a hot air ballow. Oh we've got bianchor straight out of the gates.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the phone, yankor good morning, good morning, How are you going good? Are you you in the van chasing the balloons this morning?
Speaker 8: Not quite. I have been on a hot air balloon.
Speaker 2: And sorry, sorry, use the correct title.
Speaker 4: Hello, can you hear hot air balloon?
Speaker 8: A hot air balloon? I have been in one. I didn't get cheese and I didn't get champagne.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're up.
Speaker 8: There the whole time, and you've got to wait around until they actually get the balloon up into the air, like until they inflate it.
Speaker 4: And how long does that take?
Speaker 8: It took her like over an hour, and you're around. Well, yeah, you're waiting around until it's up enough for you to get into the bar and then it starts to fly away.
Speaker 2: Land.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 8: No, they kind of have like talking to the guy on the ground. It's constant Get.
Speaker 5: What they're constantly to each other?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it's over the Yeah, there's.
Speaker 4: Not a lot of serenity out there. It's what you're saying, Well.
Speaker 8: Over the noise and stuff, not really, but the views kind of cool.
Speaker 2: They wonder cool.
Speaker 4: They have music up there.
Speaker 2: Can you do the noise? That balloon doesn't sound healthy?
Speaker 4: Well, thanks for the info at the loaf flying balloons.
Speaker 5: Now you know what happens up there? Not a lot, but as well.
Speaker 2: I can go home now postman alone morning everyone, This is no but we've got a big show coming up. We'll get to that next. We're got a massive show coming up today. Five thousand bucks this morning at eight o'clock with a five K question, and we are talking cricket. You'll be happy to know with Adam Gilchest.
Speaker 4: I love cricket. I don't like cricket. Oh no, I love it. You you know the song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't go like that? How does it go that? But not that? What about the one Darryl Braithwait song? You go.
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 4: That's I caught you up.
Speaker 2: Where you Gil Crest? The next twenty Hey, Gil Chris, our queen has finished.
Speaker 4: A Queen the final show. What happens? No big surprise, No big surprise was coming out.
Speaker 2: The only different thing I noticed is you know at the end when she does the bow and then she lowers into the stage. This time she did the bow and ran off back to her dances and they all walked off together.
Speaker 5: That's sort of a bit of an anti climax.
Speaker 2: I was expected, no, he was playing I believe he was playing.
Speaker 5: No, Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: To be honest, it was only a quick three minute scroll before I got the show justin today again three minutes?
Speaker 4: Will you announce the start of this queen has finished and you have no further days.
Speaker 2: You're well informed, this coming from.
Speaker 4: You, retired Taylor Swift aufter all those shows is finally finished.
Speaker 2: That is it.
Speaker 4: We're going to catch up with Violet though, right, who was sent over there. Yes, she won our trip to Canada.
Speaker 2: Let's park that for a second. We have major dramas here in Melbourne, Clint, can we get the latest on the Wooly strike.
Speaker 7: The good news is the industrial action is now over, Thank god.
Speaker 4: Thank god, because I went to my Woolworths and there was like the fridges were bare.
Speaker 7: Well that's because the distribution centers, three of them were impacted by industrial action. Basically the staff there were campaigning for better pay and conditions and the lead up to Christmas.
Speaker 2: Oh you silly, silly man. But this is a new segment. It's a new segment. It's editorial you knew this guy. You say the sea word on this show in December, you get Maria. That's the rule. You are listening to Nober one hundreds. Just before that, we were talking about the dramas with.
Speaker 7: Where were we so when the lead up to celebration on the twenty fifth of December. Yes, they've been making a point in the distribution centers and they finally got their way after what was a tense little standoff because as a result of this no trucks, no food, I'll go worse.
Speaker 2: No grog.
Speaker 7: Yes, at Dan Murphy's or the b WWS.
Speaker 2: BWS drive through at the boundary there on Center Road was pretty much ready to close. She was looking bare. Yeah right, I was almost going to turn to chardonnaye no I love. The guys were packing up stock to send it to the kild Her drive through.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, the shops have been there's nothing I put it in the car anyway, there's in a hole. There's a whole page at the front of the Herald Sun today the big statement from their CEO apologizing, saying strike is over. We are back to business. Fruit and venges back, frozen foods back.
Speaker 2: Toilet paper is back. Toilet papers hard again. Executive producer Brody the Thumb moved.
Speaker 5: Into his own we're not stockpiling well, he.
Speaker 2: Moved into his new house yesterday. How's this right? The guy all, Oh, it was stupid, it was it was always set up for disaster. He sold his house. Settlement was yesterday. Two hours later was settlement for the new house.
Speaker 4: And he didn't book removals. He did it all himself, and he hadn't packed, and he had a hangover yesterday. And there's still food in the fridge when he moved the fridge.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was not a good day.
Speaker 2: Have you got toilet paper?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: We went to Colds to get toilet paper. Sorry, went to Wolloves to get toilet paper and there was not a single role in the store.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you go to Colts?
Speaker 1: It was too far and it was too busy, So then my mum had to drop me toilet paper.
Speaker 2: That's degrading. What about paper towel? Sometimes in times.
Speaker 4: Of just get in the shower of trouble off.
Speaker 2: I did that during COVID.
Speaker 1: It was liberating.
Speaker 4: I bet you did. You're you're actually a feral?
Speaker 2: How the movie you sent me message last night saying my wife and I aren't talking to each other.
Speaker 4: Well, I could have told you that was going to happen yesterday morning when you walked in with a hangover, saying today when he.
Speaker 2: Left, is pretty confident about christening the new house.
Speaker 1: I don't think so there was no christ.
Speaker 4: Moving house is exciting, but the absolute pits.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but also.
Speaker 5: Moving in scrape moving out.
Speaker 2: I told us months ago he was settling on both places on the same day, two hours apart. And then I spoke to Misdays. The truck hasn't arrived yet, still doing deliveries.
Speaker 5: He also just borrowed a truck off his brother.
Speaker 4: You didn't even actually get people to help. Good on your broads. Well done. When's the housewarming house, buddy?
Speaker 2: But tonight? Never right?
Speaker 5: We can't wait to come over.
Speaker 2: I offered to go around help lift bridges.
Speaker 4: You didn't mean that.
Speaker 2: You'd be a shock and I know a help. So when you're offer someone in airport run, I can drop you to the airport. That'd be great.
Speaker 4: But I never offer someone an airport run, not even my own fiance. Make your own way. Thetter be a airport. No thanks, I'm going to the airport. I'm going somewhere fark.
Speaker 7: That's true, Jayson, It's time to talk Rick. He can't wait. Australia has leveled the border. Gaviscar Series one all. We're turning our attention to the Third Test in Brisbane and joining us this morning from Fox. Cricket is the one, the only, Adam Gilchris.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: We are excellent. I know Lauren isteen to ask about She's itching to ask you the first question, Gilly, go for it, lost, what do you go for it? I know she had a question regarding the Indian top order.
Speaker 4: I don't know a lot about cricket, and I said throughout ab could you give me a question to ask? And he said you should ask. Do you think the Indian top order is up to scratch?
Speaker 3: What do you think? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that I think that they're very good, but the Australians are better. So that's what I think.
Speaker 3: That you are on the money. You do know your cricket. The evidence, on the evidence of what we saw at the Adelaide over Australia rebounded brilliantly that it was the reverse. In Perth, India, dominated, but the found their mojo, which is good. They leveled the series up and it was a fun weekend in Adelaide. How to do it over there?
Speaker 2: All over two and a half days?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is it too long, Laurence too long?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm actually trending to supporting that statement because I think in the sounds like I'm really old man when I say the modern game. But recently, I mean in New Zealand. England and New Zealan paid a two and a half days test back. I'm wondering whether it is should be trimmed back to a four day shield then yeah, because the entertainment fact is still there. I'm not criticizing the quality of product, but it's entertaining. It's just moving so much quicker these days. Maybe just factor it in as a four day event.
Speaker 4: I'm just a silly question after it.
Speaker 2: No, I just don't understand how Australia could ship the beds so bad a couple of weeks ago and then the complete reverse happened. Yeah, are they normally tighter than this?
Speaker 3: And Pat come and said the purse gooreboard didn't truly reflect where Australia we're at.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was the humidity I got him over there.
Speaker 3: Well, the scoreboard said they got absolutely belted.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The Australian team traditionally have had like the critics come for the Aussies right, but time and time again, the likes of Pat Commens, Mitch Stark, these guys they just they find a way to respond to those critics. Like is Australian cricket in safe hands right now?
Speaker 3: I think people look across the depth of talent in say Sheffield Chill cricket and there's there's a couple of players sort of shine through a bit. Sam Conscious from New South Wales is probably the one that's the glaring, obvious talent on the rise. But I don't get to a crystal ball gazing too much. I think deal with watch in front of you and the team responded well.
Speaker 2: And it's one all Lauren, you got hand up.
Speaker 4: Another question, My next question is do you think now this is just as someone who look I don't know a lot about cricket, but I grew up watch like I knew Adam Gilchrist, I knew Shane Warn, I knew all the rock stars back in the day. But I don't really know any of the players anymore wings clipped because their personalities are like they're not allowed to have too much personality anymore. But the ones with big personalities get criticized.
Speaker 3: Now that's society, isn't it.
Speaker 5: I know, I don't library let him, let him be, let it rock star.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest. You imagine a current player pulling out a pack of Winnie Blues in the stand and watching, you know, after you know, it's just been bowled out.
Speaker 4: Days, good old days.
Speaker 3: I think I think there's a bit of commentary around that and through in the public to hear that little bit. I mean, when we're not really comparing apples and apples, if we're talking about any player compared to warning, when we're talking about personalities and well, I remember we were standing lined up you make reference to the Winnie Blue that we were lined up at a boot camp to have a big week long physical and psychological tough foot camp where we were going to get smashed and tested you mentally and all that. And part of at the start, the doctor asked us thought to put our dependent medication. Anyone who had an I put your medication out, put your tables out. If you got bad back warning flug down eight pages. So that's the sort of character we're talking about. It You would you have to compete with?
Speaker 2: Would you look at him like I look at our team right, we all went out for festive drinks on Friday, and I'm like, Jesus, how do they back up? Would you sit? They're looking at him, sucking back two packs, going how's he doing? Then go out there and go like he does.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was, uh, you know, a wonder of nature. You just didn't know how he function but he did. He was out on the on the cricket field. That was his domain and it was. It was the best thing I did in cricket was the week keeper shame Warning. Then at the end of the over, I go up the other end Glenn mcgarod bowling over and I have shame warns down and next to me talking to me about it.
Speaker 4: Was just quoting Yeah, see the good old days. I loved all your cricketers, rockstar cricketers from early two thousand. Well, I don't make him like they used to.
Speaker 2: Girl, Christ join us on the thanks to KO Sports. There's no off season with KO Sports. Get on board today, Hi, Gilly, have a great summer mate and enjoy some time with the family.
Speaker 3: Brilliant, great to chat and enjoy the cricket.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to your Tuesday. Final Taylor Swift Concerts has gone down. That's it. End of the years tour and an era.
Speaker 4: It begun in March twenty twenty three, this tour.
Speaker 2: Before you sit there and go, oh god, I'm sick of Taylor and all that sort of thing, right, hats off to or what she has accomplished is outstanding. And like I sing about this morning, just the because we went to the concert here in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: At the g It was amazing.
Speaker 2: It was just I've never experienced something that was so positive, so.
Speaker 4: Much happiness and positive right, And she said on stage last night, this tour has been the adventure of a lifetime. And I speak on behalf of my band, my crew, who all left their families and spent time away from everything they know and loved and performed when they were sick, when anything was going on in their lives. They made sure this show happened for you and we will never forget you giving us this moment.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 4: So she played it pretty straight. There were all these rumors that Selene Deemskirt maybe in a pop up justin b because she was in Canada.
Speaker 5: She just did her show. And you know Cam the dancer when they do Never getting Back Together, and he says something funny.
Speaker 4: He said for the last time.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, nice goode.
Speaker 4: Travis Kelcey was not there be three billion dollars to smile. She's taking those Christian lubatont knee high boots off and hopefully putting them in an incinerator, giving your feet arrest. She will custom Christian lubatants that whole show. We wouldn't even walk from like the car to the racetrack on Flemington in my high heels.
Speaker 2: Were they Woui vutons from Bali or were they proper.
Speaker 4: Ones Christian Lubatons. All right, sorry, I mean that's the dancing in heels.
Speaker 2: Chief cousin the cheek. I think, what's what's there? Because there's Louis Vuitton, and then at Chadsten there's a shop directly opposite that's a similar logo. Is it Saint something St? Laurent might be that one, because I went in thinking it was Louis Vuton, asking about confused.
Speaker 5: And then there's lubraton Lubaton is the red sole on the shoe, you.
Speaker 2: Know, iconic, But you don't know someone's wearing unless you.
Speaker 4: Wear high heels. And you could tell Taylor's she does those high kicks. They were run on the bottom of.
Speaker 2: This Coming up next, you happy to admit this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Do you think you will be the only person in Melbourne thinking this? No? Are you a bit disgusted with yourself that you think this?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Do you think people will look at you differently after you admit it?
Speaker 4: Nahh that's where we disagree.
Speaker 2: All right, Lauren's got something inappropriate to reveal. Next, I want to take you to the United States of America. You remember the case involving the CEO who was gunned down in New York City. Scary sparked a well, certainly a man hunt in New York State, but also in large parts of America. Americans are put on notice trying to find this hitman who when photos emerged, it sparked a lot of interest from the female population. Little update overnight, a Maca's worker has tipped off the police that they think the guy was in their restaurant.
Speaker 7: A lot of people weren't wanting to tip off police because they saw him as somewhat of a Robin Hood figure because he was shot someone clinton he was hot, so it's hot.
Speaker 2: Who would think? Hang on, I just want to get this right. Are you telling me there are people out there that's sick in the head that they would look at this assassin who shot a guy in the back and killed him, cold blooded killer? And you're telling me there'd be people out there that would be looking at this criminal and saying he's hot. Women and some men jays, that's right. I'd be shocked to meet someone that would think a cold bloody killer could be hot.
Speaker 4: Your thoughts line, He's got very sexy eyes. He looked we've only seen him from like the nose up, and he's kind of hot. I've been saying it all week, the striking.
Speaker 5: Like if I didn't know what he had done and I saw him.
Speaker 4: His little face mask down and smiled and there's that vision and there's something kind of hot about him, not about what he did. Just I'm talking.
Speaker 2: I would say being an assassin would be the ultimate bad boy. It's fairly ultimate.
Speaker 5: Yes, you can't go around shooting people. No, I don't think that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Can I figure those eyes?
Speaker 4: Remember that hot prisoner though, that guy, the other one who had the hot mu.
Speaker 2: No, well.
Speaker 4: In the inn house to remember Jeremy Meeks and people fropped him.
Speaker 2: You have an eye tattoo, like a tattoo even though his name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was everywhere.
Speaker 7: Remember he did he do modeling afterwards?
Speaker 4: Remember him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, the blue eyes, the shaved head.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 4: He became a model. And he was dating the girl whose dad owned top shop like billionaire billion billy billy billionaire clan. Is there anything Chloe Green was her name. I don't think that's together anymore. I think the mind had a baby go with me, hot hot crim But the assassin, there is something kind of not about him, just.
Speaker 2: About you want to see his gun?
Speaker 4: Not really, I just wouldn't mind seeing a full mug shot.
Speaker 2: Have they released the full photo since they've taken him into custody, because that could be an in.
Speaker 4: Because I think they've only just called him, well they think it's him, They're not sure.
Speaker 2: Is there anyone here we go? Here we go? Is there anyone you find attractive that you know it's inappropriate to find them attractive? Now? Keep in mind. This is a non judgment.
Speaker 9: So I used to have the hots for Julia Gillard. I love, I just I just love the way she went about it, the power she had, the authority.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's inappropriate. Why not Julie, she's the prime minister? All right? She was? Or she was? Sorry? Thirteen I'm not sure what we're going to get.
Speaker 5: You think power is sexy?
Speaker 2: Power is sexy?
Speaker 4: Really? Authority? You like authority?
Speaker 2: What about Brody? Who runs this shoe?
Speaker 7: Everyone ask no, Brody.
Speaker 5: Is there any one you don't find?
Speaker 4: No, don't answer.
Speaker 2: Is there anyway? Is there anyone that you know it's inappropriate?
Speaker 4: Because it'll be someone at work, and that's gonna be it, won't Who do you like to.
Speaker 2: Roll around with?
Speaker 1: One of my good friends, Jimmy, his grandma. She's just she's really hot. She is really I've said that to him, like she's she's just hot's and she's old. I think she's like almost eighty, but she's hot.
Speaker 5: That's inappropriate, But good on your grands still got it?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 4: No, you haven't answered the question.
Speaker 2: Mind, roll above board. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We'll come back with mine. Our boss is hot.
Speaker 5: Oh you can't, I said, he's going to say someone from work.
Speaker 2: Hey, Brady, you want.
Speaker 4: No, don't add to that.
Speaker 2: That's a true question, but which I remember got very good looking.
Speaker 4: Peter Ceo, Peter Charlton.
Speaker 5: Do you think he's hot?
Speaker 4: Is that how you're talking about Sarah?
Speaker 2: Hot? Sorry? Hot?
Speaker 4: You can't say that hot?
Speaker 5: Stop hot, you'll get fired. Hoot, don't we pot.
Speaker 2: Hot?
Speaker 4: Stop it? Turn him down?
Speaker 2: You're married thirty thirteen twenty four ten. She's hot, though, Stop, No, it is true. She's very good, like if you're going to get in trouble by anyone. Okay, sorry, all of you.
Speaker 4: Naughty boys, Mild Sarah. Everyone loves her my.
Speaker 2: Office now, okay stop thirteen twenty four fourteen. She is gorgeous, all right, I said a workplace Jesus thirteen twenty fourteen. Is our number? Is there someone you find attractive that you know it's a bit inappropriate?
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe it's your like your cousin. Who was it that said they had a hot cousin?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: I think that was also Bropiate.
Speaker 2: Thirteen to twenty four ten? Is our number? Is there someone you're attracted to and you know it's a little bit inappropriate. You can remain completely anonymous by all means. Morning, Sarah, give us a ring at Nov. Thirteen, twenty fourteen. Is there someone you're attracted to, but you know it's a little inappropriate. There was the insurance ceo that got gunned down in New York last week. Cold blooded murder, I know.
Speaker 4: But the photos of the assassinate well, they found him. They've actually called him. So I've only seen him really for the nose up because he's got those sexy eyes. And then there was one where he pulled the mask down because apparently he was flirting with the girl. Apparently he was flirting with the girl at the hotel reception and she said can I see your smile? And he pulled his mask down and Bingo busted him.
Speaker 7: I've gotten foto so he's been found in Pennsylvania after a tip off.
Speaker 4: From him apparently only twenty six.
Speaker 2: Give us a look. This is him. Oh my goodness, gracious, ry, look at the.
Speaker 4: Habits of the rig on him.
Speaker 5: Are there any other photos?
Speaker 4: Keep scrolling?
Speaker 2: Hang on? Would you like to win tickets to the courtroom? That's him.
Speaker 4: There'll be a lot of interest in this case, there's the eyes.
Speaker 2: Do you want to be shot?
Speaker 4: Oh there is Mackie days now. I liked him better with his mask on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that gives you the year. He's a handsome blake. Thirteen and twenty four to ten.
Speaker 5: Remember the hot cream Jeremy makes. He was really hot and he became a model.
Speaker 2: Look this Blakes Apps, he's got a.
Speaker 4: Rig on him.
Speaker 2: It ain't twenty four ten is our number? Who do you find attractive? But you know it's a little inappropriate. We'll come back and hit the calls next on over Lauren's being inappropriate.
Speaker 4: Well I'm not.
Speaker 7: I just know youve got the hot.
Speaker 4: It's a terrible story out of America where the assassin who's been on the run. A few photos of him have been released and I said, it's kind.
Speaker 7: Of suspect has been identified. Luigi is his name? Twenty six years of ages. The name give you the ick? Ab Well, the abs don't do that. The abs are fine. The eyes grape cheese on those things. Thirteen twenty fourteen. Is there someone you're attracted to and you know it's a little inappropriate.
Speaker 4: Someone who's called in anonymously, So this should be good From Melton morning, Oho, you got the.
Speaker 2: Hots for.
Speaker 10: I'm going to be in trouble if he's listening.
Speaker 11: But we bosses, what.
Speaker 5: That is inappropriate? Is she just a babe?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: We got a work break up in a few days and I'm tempted to just not go. So I don't do anything in appropriate. But it's more saying, yeah.
Speaker 4: You don't want to say your missus is what we just met?
Speaker 2: And I would back You.
Speaker 4: Know though, if if a bloke said to you your wife lou is gorgeous? Would how would you take that? You'd be fine.
Speaker 2: I'd be fine. But but I get the feeling anonymous wouldn't say it as polite? How you got to own the socials?
Speaker 10: Possibly?
Speaker 5: Yeah, quite, don't cross the line.
Speaker 4: Don't do it, little, don't say it just poker, No, don't poker and don't send your don't you dare? Stop it?
Speaker 2: You too?
Speaker 4: Don't do it? Buddy?
Speaker 2: Here you thought, what a name, What a beautiful name for everyone? Good morning? Have you got the hot sports? In appropriate?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: My word?
Speaker 3: His name's Alexandrio.
Speaker 12: He is Italian, is at the bottle of in Hastings.
Speaker 10: He is to die for.
Speaker 5: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Alexandrier wasn't it appropriate? How old is it appropriate?
Speaker 8: Because I'm sixty five and he's twenty five?
Speaker 5: A bottle in Hastings you have to do a drive part chase.
Speaker 2: I still don't see the problem.
Speaker 12: The problem is that every time I walk in, I just go, oh, Jesus Christ is what you are in?
Speaker 4: And I just pulled to the ground A charming as well Veronic.
Speaker 2: I's got eyes to die for the eyes.
Speaker 4: He is?
Speaker 2: I mean, can you can you give us I might be old, but I'm not blind. Can you give us a description? What he looks like? Is jaceon cuson sexy music?
Speaker 12: Ah, well, yum, young time breakfast, lunch and tea.
Speaker 3: And entree slowly?
Speaker 2: How's that?
Speaker 4: That is amazing?
Speaker 2: Growling like feature, Oh yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 4: The hotti from the bottoms.
Speaker 13: I have to I have told myself back.
Speaker 12: Even when I get back.
Speaker 13: In my car, I just think, oh, where's the cool breeze?
Speaker 2: Where's her conder?
Speaker 12: I'm dying here.
Speaker 5: Her he is kidding hot under the color?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: Are you drinking every night? Can the bottleshelf? I just.
Speaker 12: I just go to my neighbors and say, who who wants to drink? Just for the steak of goalie.
Speaker 5: She's shouting the whole neighborhood.
Speaker 2: She is the definition of thirsty.
Speaker 4: So she can go down for some yum young time.
Speaker 8: So I would just picking my book off the street too and just say, who wants to drink?
Speaker 4: Quick?
Speaker 8: Quick, quickly?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm going back to.
Speaker 5: Does he know how you feel about him?
Speaker 2: I love you?
Speaker 12: I love you too, darling.
Speaker 5: Does he know how you feel about him?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we just kill ourselves.
Speaker 3: I just look at him and we just laugh. He's just hot and I just stay to him.
Speaker 8: Oh you're just it's too bad.
Speaker 12: I can't handle it.
Speaker 3: You're killing me.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's going to be a sad day when he assigns from the bottle shop.
Speaker 4: Stay sorry, graduate, it's a full time job. Wow, good on your varonic.
Speaker 2: Should we send a security guard to that bottle shop? Bit of a welfare check?
Speaker 4: He's fine, he loves it. He's probably making commission every time she buys another bottle of Shardi.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Who you're attracted to and you know it's inappropriate?
Speaker 4: Simon morning, good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: How are you appropriately to someone? Who is it?
Speaker 11: I'm speaking to us?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's fact here Clinton going to stay out of this.
Speaker 4: I don't do this again. You've done this before, Simon.
Speaker 2: For it, Simon.
Speaker 11: Highlight and now of respect that you're engaged and I'm pretty much married, so it's a healthy lust. But yeah, you're stunning.
Speaker 5: Oh thanks Simon, No problem at all, do you think?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I can't even ask that.
Speaker 11: I go on, go on, go on, grow a set.
Speaker 5: I was just the YouTube boys. Stop staring at me inside.
Speaker 2: Good for you, Simon, you chicken?
Speaker 4: Is it young? Young time?
Speaker 2: Simon?
Speaker 11: No comment on the on the ground that will incriminate me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't get in trouble with the Misso you don't want to do that.
Speaker 11: No, No, she knows, Oh she knows. You're the Jane Bunner of Radio.
Speaker 2: Laurence just slid off asleep. Come on, Jane, back to the mic. Well do you know what you must have a thing for? Weather girls. Well, good morning everyone, and welcome to your Tuesday. Good morning, very emotional Tuesday. It's all over, Taylor sweet the end of the year's tour.
Speaker 4: It's the end of an era.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 4: March twenty three, it's started.
Speaker 2: That is unbelievable. March twenty three, two sold out shows at the g.
Speaker 5: I mean it was the greatest concert I've ever been to.
Speaker 4: And I know people that went to Taylor Swi's ears to her that were kind of a bit meth about her and left as fans. She's an amazing performer.
Speaker 2: She is. She's got for eighteen months, eighteen months on the road, not just toured, but all the team dances.
Speaker 4: Yeah. She made a little speech on stage saying, all these dances and my band have moved away from their families and they've turned up when they're sick, and they've done it for you, for.
Speaker 2: The fans, checking into a new hotel every day.
Speaker 5: Imagine how good the hotel she'd be staying in would be.
Speaker 2: Those I know but just unpacking. And then you know she's not unpacking the mad pack as well. Yeah check out, you got to get out before check to express. She chucked the cards in that little thing, that key in the in the and all the little mini soaps she's collected.
Speaker 5: She's got it and she's paid it some massive bonus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well remember dreck and they were all like today's The day was at the bonus.
Speaker 2: She started the tour by offloading I remember millions to all the truck drivers and stuff the crew.
Speaker 4: So you know what, smart pay em early because then they work hard. I know they know that they're getting treated well. They'll treat you well, all right.
Speaker 2: Look more on that a little bit later on this hour because we send young Violet and her mum to Canada. She won tickets from us to go to the final Eras show.
Speaker 5: She's our official Taylor Swift correspondent.
Speaker 4: We'll have all the tea coming up shortly.
Speaker 2: Canadian correspondent. Also on the way your chance to win five thousand dollars, but coming up next. As we wrap up for the year, in the lead up to the big Festive Day, we are looking back at rather than our best bits, some bits that we're in our finest work and it's time to celebrate something Jason, Yeah, yeah, this one does involve a celebration for a certain sector of Melbourne. Would you say Clint's proud about it. We'll go there next some days here on number one hundred, Good Morning Melbourne.
Speaker 7: We speak a lot on this show about the trials and tribulations that you two experience.
Speaker 2: With your partners.
Speaker 5: Look being in a relationship, Chip, Clint is a real pain in the next.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it can be because glorious and it can just be like, don't easy to live on my own?
Speaker 2: Do you want to know? The text exchange lot and I just don't get you.
Speaker 7: It does give us, It gives us great fodder to talk about your partners and enjoy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you go back.
Speaker 4: To your immaculate, perfect home. But you don't have to share with anyone else's mess. No one needs to left divers, no one's leaving.
Speaker 5: Dishes in the sink.
Speaker 4: A bit of bedroom chat please, and the romance really just this highlights.
Speaker 2: We got in the bed last night and started talking to each other and this morning morning, Babe, I loved laying in bed chatting with you last night made my heart happy, I replied, saying it made me wake up and find it hard to get to sleep. You dogsrue, but it was really nice.
Speaker 4: And reach your phone and let me send her she was reaching out to you.
Speaker 7: Was really nice and you should have sent her a shower pick.
Speaker 5: What were you talking about?
Speaker 4: Something awesome? Like out nighttime conversation last night? That was that we think the dryer might be broken because Paul pulled his jeans in and they're in for like two hours are still damp, like we need to get a dryer maintenance person out to have a look at the dryer.
Speaker 2: I think we're talking about bed. Should I water blast the backyard tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well off and say that you guys are doing it all wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I found it quite intriguing finding out about the single world. What do you want to know when you just go I'm ready to leave the house now, Yeah, you just wait for anyone, but you just walk out. You don't have to go like no one's going. Hang, I'm not going to get the dog's okay, I can't find my phone. Have you seen my phone? You don't? You just leave maybe two minutes. You don't have any of that. You just get in the car.
Speaker 4: The So what about when at nighttime, at about four o'clock or five o'clock, you don't have to say to anyone what do you want for dinner tonight and then spend two hours not agreeing on anything. You just order and cook and go to the shops and pick up whatever you want to.
Speaker 7: Know what I also do, Well, I'll put the TV on and I watch whatever I like in the afternoon slot before the news.
Speaker 4: So you're telling me there's no one in your house that says I've got to take this call.
Speaker 5: Can you turn that down?
Speaker 2: Nobody?
Speaker 4: Oh that's living.
Speaker 2: Do you know the other magical thing that happens?
Speaker 4: What else is good about being single?
Speaker 7: You can go to the bathroom where whenever you like, you're about to say.
Speaker 4: Where, when you don't even have to shut the door.
Speaker 7: Do you know that the hot water is still going to be piping hot.
Speaker 2: And you get to decide when washing gets done?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, usually you can go you know what, I am going to leave my towel on the floor today.
Speaker 4: You know what, you'd hardly even have any washing.
Speaker 2: Just added to that list.
Speaker 7: It's a very special time as we creep closer to the festive season. Yeah, I don't need to buy for anyone else.
Speaker 2: And no in laws, no in laws.
Speaker 5: You do what you want on that day, No arguments about.
Speaker 2: Her she wants? Does she want to your handbag?
Speaker 5: You can spend all your money on.
Speaker 2: Yourself by myself. A handbag you're gray with a hen beneath.
Speaker 4: The man bag a bugs.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we're missing things. Twenty thirteen, twenty four ten. What's the best thing about being single? Have you seen he's rolling here in a new shirt every day for the last two weeks.
Speaker 4: He's got no one else to have to share his money with.
Speaker 2: No, he's got no one to answer to. If I wore a new shirt, it'll be like, wait when you buy that, did you need it? Did you need it? You've got poor blue ones like that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I was about to Paul all the time. Do you need another black T shirt?
Speaker 10: Really?
Speaker 2: Thirteen fourteen? Yeah, what's the best thing about being singles? Celebrate with me singles? Oh, this is going to give us from isn't it. You're on the air with Jason Lauren, who are both in relationships and single Clint, who's just highlighting the best things about being seen.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're telling me you walk in the door and you don't trip over anyone's shoes that they've just left in the middle of the hallway.
Speaker 2: Just me.
Speaker 4: Oh, and there's no one to be mad.
Speaker 7: Cooked risotto last night, beautiful meal.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of meal for one person.
Speaker 7: Well, there's leftovers for me today. There overs, Oh delicious.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be careful answering the phone when you're in a drive through to give away that you've gone through a drive through on the way.
Speaker 7: Absolutely not. I'm shouting it from the rooftop.
Speaker 4: I mean, you don't have a secret bank account.
Speaker 2: Just me own, Lauren. That makes things a lot easier. Not that anyone I know has a scene he game thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What's the best thing about being single? Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Philippa, Good morning, Good morning, Lauren. How are you very well? How are you, Philip?
Speaker 2: She's depressed, she's in a relationship clin Good morning, Darling. Philippa, Oh how are you? I'm really well. What's the bet you single at the moment? Philippa still ah, yeah, still single? Don't have a heavy heart. Turn that frown upside down.
Speaker 8: Time, turn the frown upside down.
Speaker 3: But I do miss him?
Speaker 7: Well, I know, But tell us why it's nice to be single these.
Speaker 12: Well, honestly, I only watched TV shows once.
Speaker 13: I don't have to watch episodes three times.
Speaker 4: That's that's strong, Philippa.
Speaker 5: Watch that episode asleep?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, imagine how many shows I watched three.
Speaker 2: Or four times plus plus think about you can watch it when you want. You're not sitting there going oh no, she's out tonight and I can't advance the season you can.
Speaker 5: Then pretend you haven't watched it when again, you just.
Speaker 2: Be honest, Matt, I'm thirteen twenty four to ten. Best thing about being single, Good morning, gos.
Speaker 8: Coming home from work at the end of the night and not seeing the endless team move orders at the front door.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't have to spend half your day breaking down the box corner. Yes, it's a bit of an addiction to some women.
Speaker 4: And yes, on a single Yes, Paul's not a fan of my box corner.
Speaker 2: Just ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I mean that's his job to break the boxes down and work out a way to get them in a puzzle in them.
Speaker 2: The other day I opened I've been and they would put in a whole box, not broken down, just like what the bins full. That's it, it's done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a bin in the bin.
Speaker 2: That's a I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: That is a strong Not having the box corner is a strong reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really questioning my marriage this morning, thirteen twenty four to ten. Best thing about being single, Joey.
Speaker 4: Good morning, talk to Clint. Go on YouTube Chatty Joey, Good.
Speaker 8: Morning, Hi Clint, Joey.
Speaker 13: I can have as many cushions, the better.
Speaker 4: I want as many cushions, many pillows on the bed.
Speaker 8: It's really comfy.
Speaker 7: Do you know what, Joey, I don't have many cushions at all on my bed, and I'm pretty.
Speaker 2: Happy about that.
Speaker 13: You also don't let pep on your bed.
Speaker 2: So you're right. I don't. I like that bed all to myself. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because this worked so well for you. In the last segment, Joey single, Why are you single? You sound like a delightful young lady.
Speaker 10: Oh well, if you'd been at doggy dating, you would have been able to meet me and Karen as well.
Speaker 2: What's your dog's name? Karen?
Speaker 11: Karen?
Speaker 12: Karen for corgy.
Speaker 2: It's Karen, a nice Corgie, lovely. This isn't Joe, This isn't on it. This isn't Joe the one that sedated her dog for doggy dating, is it?
Speaker 12: I am the one that was at doggie dating with Karen.
Speaker 2: Anxious Karen, the dog got anxious and well back legs won't movie.
Speaker 5: And I think that was a different person.
Speaker 4: I was definitely not Karen.
Speaker 2: It meant stories, right.
Speaker 5: Would you let Karen on your bed?
Speaker 2: Karen or Jolley?
Speaker 4: Karen Karen picked the beagles all out on the bed.
Speaker 2: I reckon, there's a better chance of Karen getting on the bed. They're trying to figure out which one's Karen.
Speaker 4: I need some advice from you, Jas because you have a thousand children. It is my niece's first birthday. No, it's not coming up.
Speaker 2: What do you mean it's not it's look, it might be her first.
Speaker 4: But this little siena little scena.
Speaker 2: He's gone quick.
Speaker 4: Hair, hasn't it flowentnd? So they got out of the hospital on December twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: Good one.
Speaker 5: Well she was born on twenty first and.
Speaker 2: She They really made that day about them, didn't they?
Speaker 4: They did? Oh no, it was the best. It was like the best if we all had. They rolled home with this little baby, straight into our house for lunch. It was amazing time at lunchtime they ride.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Well, step my sister in law use She and I like we froth over the FESTI season. She was like, should I come straight to the hospital at your house? And I was like, well, you can probably go home and have a shower, and and we live in the same street as well. I was like, you can go home, baby, here you go home.
Speaker 2: Did everyone know they were coming over with the baby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was such a great day.
Speaker 4: But yeah, her first birthday is coming up, and as you know, I am the queen of buying inappropriate gifts for children, but I don't want to balls this one up.
Speaker 2: So she's gonna have to get two gifts off. What the hell she needs a birthday?
Speaker 5: And I know, well that's what my mum said yesterday.
Speaker 4: She said, well just remember she doesn't get another birthday until December next year, so why she's like buy things from when they when she's eighteen months and nearly two.
Speaker 7: Liz, my birthday is on Tuesday next week, Chris, I didn't I know, I did it, I said, Chris.
Speaker 6: All one, it was just one.
Speaker 4: I don't care about the present, the Christmas true, just watch for my.
Speaker 6: Everyone.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, we're actually a boarding the song. We're boarding. We've checked the tape.
Speaker 4: He only said half the words you said, Chris, Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, silence, Mariah, we're actually boarding the song. I was going to say, we've never done that before. We've checked the tape. Birthday has been a protest. There's been a protest. If you say the C word in December, great, Chris Kringle, What you were going to say?
Speaker 5: Okay, so that doesn't help me.
Speaker 4: Well on Earth? Am I buying my niece for first birthday? So I wanted to get one of those cars that they sit in and they can drive, you know those.
Speaker 5: I think she's too little.
Speaker 4: No no, no, she can't even work.
Speaker 2: No no no, they come with remote. Yeah, you can drive them for them. So you strap the kid in the car and then drive the kid.
Speaker 4: So I could get her one.
Speaker 2: That's pretty fine.
Speaker 5: But they don't have a big backyard. Are they not driving on the road footpath?
Speaker 2: I would not drop that on the road. Little pink get a little mini?
Speaker 5: Is she too little?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: You strap them in. The only thing I would say is the first birthday is not about the child.
Speaker 5: This is what someone else said.
Speaker 4: So I need to buy her parents, like my brother and sister in Laura gift because it's it's four days before the twenty fifth of December and I'm already buying them.
Speaker 2: Gives you buy a present for the kid. But honestly, the first birthday is a kids want.
Speaker 5: All she likes is empty water bottles and tissue boxes.
Speaker 2: Great, well you're getting out cheap, then do I.
Speaker 4: Just wrap that up. I would save myself box.
Speaker 5: She loves pulling them out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you you can't be doing that at the moment with the strike at wallis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you don't want to waste that. She's learning to walk, which is really annoying. Mind you when she comes over and now she just walks and gets everything off the shelf.
Speaker 2: Cannot wait for the next six months because in the next six months she will be full walking mode and she will get into everything.
Speaker 4: Her favorite thing. At the moment, we've got like where the television is in the fireplace. It's like a low, beautiful cabinet's got some beautiful photos. Picking out the photos and throwing them.
Speaker 7: Her first birthday party, isn't it themed?
Speaker 4: I think they're working on that at the moment.
Speaker 2: The first birthday is about celebrating you made it well.
Speaker 5: They've got a margarita bar. Yeah, a little Mexican thing.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm thinking, our first child feeling.
Speaker 4: Oh, should I get her some tics? She can open it when she's eighteen, those ones with the words in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good idea. Yeah, she'll play with the worm. Mum and dad to play with the Liqua. Felix's first birthday finished at four am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well this is the thing they really kick on, don't they.
Speaker 2: They really kick on?
Speaker 4: So what did you do for the Because first birthdays are a little ott these days, some of them. Yeah, yeah they are because it's really not about the kid. Is do I even need a buy gift?
Speaker 8: Know?
Speaker 2: You know what? You need to get one of those photos where you put the cake in front of the kid and they just mash up the cake. What do you do? So they just like they put a giant cake in front of the kid with the one on it and you get photos of the kid just diving into the ruin. Yeah, it's great, they're covered in it.
Speaker 4: Then how do you eat the cake?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 5: I just think I might skimp out on the gift.
Speaker 4: Is it appropriate?
Speaker 2: Great advice?
Speaker 4: Don't throw a cake in the kid's face on her first birthday.
Speaker 2: I would go the go the margarita machine.
Speaker 4: Margarita machines. They've got a margarita bar at the party. Get machine, get a machine frozen cocktail.
Speaker 2: Our birthday Siena.
Speaker 4: Siena turning one.
Speaker 2: Wow, I know you know what someone said that the biggest advice and it's so true, they said to me. The days are long, but the years are quick, like the days can feel like the days can feel like go forever. It is so profud. But then you sit there going Jesus Christ. A year's got already, but they're growing up so quick.
Speaker 4: I know the year has flown by with the days.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a bit like working here. Really, it really is like working with me. It's just gone five to eight coming up. She has done it. She has been on tour for well over a year. And last night was the closing night of the Eras tour. It all went down in Vancouver, Canada, and we sent over a couple of lucky noble listeners. They're going to join us with all the tea on Taylor coming up next morning. This is Nomber one hundred. You are on the air with Jas and Lauren and guys. Wow, the very final Taylor Swift concert she has done, wrapping up the Eras tour.
Speaker 4: Listen to this, guys. The tour stretched one hundred forty nine dates. She visited twenty one countries. She grows over two billion dollars in ticket sales, and when she originally announced this tour, it was not meant to be this. It was just going to be a twenty seven show run recross the US.
Speaker 2: She's got addicted to performing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it went from that well, because the ticket sales were just overwhelming, Ticketmaster's service crash. She added more dates and then she kicked off the tour on March seventeenth, twenty twenty three, before taking off right around the world over a year and a half. It is just Kick Canada, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: There was a Melbourne flavor there as well. There was indeed. I got to say, I've been doing this little radio gig for quite some time. Hard to believe, I know, because the way I look, You're so young.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Ava.
Speaker 2: But I've never seen a reaction to a contest like when we said we want to send someone to the closing night of the Eras tour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a couple of weeks ago we opened the phones and said, who wants to go to Vancouver for Taylor Swift's final show?
Speaker 5: And my gosh, the phones crushed.
Speaker 4: Every day.
Speaker 2: We sent Lauren around to one lucky Melbourne listeners house, go for it, Go Go Go. Violet and her mum Paula jumped on a plane went to Vancouver, Canada. They were at the concert. They join us. Now, guys, how was.
Speaker 8: It a dream comes true?
Speaker 4: It was amazing, viable, violent, glad.
Speaker 13: Yes, a lot, couldn't stop.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Paula, it's and it's not just one for the kids that get into it. Like I was like a screaming teenager when I was there. How do you find it?
Speaker 12: It was fantastic. I liked my voice actually got a bit.
Speaker 13: We're a bit croaky today.
Speaker 12: Both of us from singing and yelling and dancing, and it took us two I am to actually go to bed.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I know you're on like this high Violet. What was your favorite bit?
Speaker 4: What was the best song?
Speaker 13: Well, she played long live for the surprise.
Speaker 5: Song, and I just died because that was the song when we spoke to you, that's what you wanted.
Speaker 6: To hear, right, Yeah, that was it was and she played it and I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Guys. Did she do a bit of a spiel about being the final show and thank everyone?
Speaker 4: Yes she did.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 12: It was Everyone was expecting a recupation announcement, but we didn't get that.
Speaker 4: But that's okay.
Speaker 12: I think she just wanted to wrap it up. Yeah, but she is filming, and so we don't know what she's filming for.
Speaker 4: I've seen these. She's got a crew following her around for her last two shows. So she's doing.
Speaker 5: Something's cooking, something's coming up.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just a hime.
Speaker 4: Who did she Who did she give the final twenty two hat to? Was there a little kid there?
Speaker 12: Yeah, there was a little kid there. There were really it was such a special moment. I actually cried watching it.
Speaker 13: It was just so wholesome.
Speaker 2: Now, Violet, did you get any merch?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh what did you get?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: I got a sir, and it's I'm very lucky.
Speaker 12: It's like just a size up.
Speaker 4: But I waited four hours in life. Totally worth it though, totally Oh guys, I'm so glad you've had such a great time.
Speaker 5: You were such a great winner. Violent Your mum must be so proud of you.
Speaker 4: I'm glad mother and daughter got to have such a great trip to Vancouver together.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 12: This has been an amazing experience. We realized how lucky we are and keep thinking ourselves.
Speaker 2: You guys are more than welcome. You guys, go and enjoy your last bit of time in Vancouver and have a safe true prime tree Primes.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much. Thanks and over babes.
Speaker 2: Wow, way night from Vancouver where they are.
Speaker 4: What an experience I mean, it was an experiencing her at the MC check. In fact, we made history here because it was her biggest show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, suck on that Vancouver click.
Speaker 4: It's amazing though. You know what, it was a real thrill to be able to send volt over to Vancouver. And she's an unbelievable Taylor Sweet. What a weapon is team?
Speaker 2: Just go on seven past day, This is nov Good morning. Here we go every day just after eight o'clock. We give you a chance to win five thousand dollars in this morning where we're hitting laws.
Speaker 4: This morning we are going to took a roock. Good morning Sarah. Hello, oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: You're a primary school teacher. Have you finished school for the year yet?
Speaker 10: No, we haven't.
Speaker 12: Were on the final stretch.
Speaker 2: Really are you doing that thing where it's like you send the kids home half the day on the final because you teachers have to fill the margarina machine?
Speaker 10: Absolutely?
Speaker 12: Twelve thirty next Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Why they are finishing at lunchtime on a g.
Speaker 8: Oh you know, just time to clean up, and yeah.
Speaker 2: I've got to get that classroom set for next year. Please right, exactly exactly, Sarah.
Speaker 4: You're a primary school teacher. You've also got two kids that you're currently dropping off. It is expensive this time of year. Let's try and win you some cash, shall We've got three questions here, an easy question for fifty dollars, a medium for five hundred, and a hard question for five thousand dollars. It is as simple as answering one of those questions correctly, and that's how much money you'll win. What option do you want to take today?
Speaker 12: I'm going to have to go all in. Let's go this five k.
Speaker 2: Let's go five thousand dollars. Ah, there is a more to value with RACV members. Download the RACV app and save on fuel every day, available once per day, excludes lpgts and c's apply.
Speaker 4: All right, Sarah, here you go. You're going to hear a question. You'll hear a three two one countdown. You have to answer before the end of that countdown. If you answer afterwards, we can't accept your answer. Unfortunately. Good luck.
Speaker 5: If you don't know, guess would be my tip, especially.
Speaker 2: Especially today, especially today, If you don't give us a guest before that buzzer. You're banned from the show.
Speaker 4: Good luck?
Speaker 2: Are we ready for five thousand dollars? What is the only king in a dick of cards without a mustache tree?
Speaker 4: Two one.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Sarah, what does five grand mean to you this time of year? Oh?
Speaker 2: So much?
Speaker 13: Just to be out of paper for me?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: My daughter Grace always makes me call and we actually made it. I can't believe that, Sarah. Our teachers work so hard, even though you're knocking off her halfway through the day on Tuesday. No one deserves the money as drinkser on you.
Speaker 5: What are you gonna do with the cash?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: No, just play some more Christmas present?
Speaker 2: What did you just say?
Speaker 7: Oh no, you are such a great winner, Sarah?
Speaker 2: Sarah? Sarah, Sarah is not on us? No one's on caller.
Speaker 4: Sarah who just won five thousand dollars in a five K questions?
Speaker 2: Sarah?
Speaker 4: How exciting?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I am Sarah. You mentioned your daughter always pushes you to ring. I got something for her. R A c V. Are all about giving more, So we're going to check in extra five hundred Bucks cash. Oh it's all thanks to the five cent fuel incentive. You can check it out at r A c v dot com dot are you five and a half grand coming your way? Well done?
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you so much, amazing, so welcome.
Speaker 2: Good on you holiday mate.
Speaker 13: I will now thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Joining a primary school teacher deserves that back teachers record.
Speaker 7: That questions cooked why but she got it like that like one of your questions, Jess, I didn't get, Lauren said the King of Space.
Speaker 2: I didn't even I'm.
Speaker 4: Trying to remember the King of Hearts doesn't have a mystache.
Speaker 7: But I can't remember when I'm walking the Crown, let alone walking out of Crown having looked at all the car.
Speaker 5: You're not exactly studying the card style. You're at the big Wi.
Speaker 2: I have been. My eight year olds just taught me poker.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Poker's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is fun, lou My wife said, it's in a because he wants to a pokat for his birthday.
Speaker 5: Is he smart enough to count cards?
Speaker 8: Yet?
Speaker 2: That said, yeah, I think that's what he was all black jack.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but they kick you out, Yeah, they do.
Speaker 2: When executive producer Brody came over. Brody played poker against him. What do you say to you again when you're playing poker? Can we play for your watch? Did you.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But when he dealt he dealt himself pocket aces on the first hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something dodgy. We checked the tapes. Put it that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: How do you how do you have it all stitched up?
Speaker 2: Hey, it's a twenty five past eight. You're on the air with Lauren clint here as well. You're listening to Nomber one hundred. Guys, it's a Tuesday. It is. It is a Tuesday, which means we do this.
Speaker 4: Your kid through it.
Speaker 1: They had a.
Speaker 2: Tantrum day thirty twenty four to ten.
Speaker 5: What did your kids throw a tantrum over Melbourne?
Speaker 2: This is what we got last week. And I turn around and he's.
Speaker 8: Got his crops in his mouth chomping on them, so I'm taking them off him and he's born full blown tantrum.
Speaker 2: Does Lenny meat shoes nice?
Speaker 8: I have a three year old and she has a tantrum every time we change a NAT view when she has a food because she wants to see harpoo.
Speaker 4: She wants to see it.
Speaker 8: Yes, she wants to see how many balls in the nappy and to look at it and really inspect it.
Speaker 2: Kids are cooked, mate, Kids are gross. They complain a lot as well, don't they. Oh you put no idy, no idy? Oh they want this and they want that. Archie out to I like.
Speaker 4: It when they asked for something, then have a tangent when they get it.
Speaker 2: That's what happened yesterday. I was laying on the couch the two year old watching Poor Patrol. I put what episode? He goes that when I put it on? Then he starts screaming, and I'm like, what's wrong? I don't want this one? Yeah, that's the one you told me to put on.
Speaker 4: I had dinner with my nephew and he wanted the lid on his sippy cup, so I put it on and he had a melt out. He didn't want the lid on.
Speaker 2: He wanted to.
Speaker 4: Because he asked me to know he didn't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but what about when the other kids got the lid and the other the other one wants the lid and their bloody both complaining.
Speaker 2: Or the latest is Archie goes to bed and he wants his little lampoon like the nightlight. But he thinks of offers on, Oh, he's turn the light off. So I turned it off and then he goes, ah, turn the light off, and then I turned on and he's like thank you. I'm like, that's on.
Speaker 4: Work it out, kid, work it out. You're old enough to turn it on enough yourself. What are your hands painted on?
Speaker 2: No, kids only get movement from when they're twenty. In their hands until then you have to do everything.
Speaker 5: Oh, don't worry.
Speaker 4: When men get older, they stop being able to do things too, and all of a sudden we have to do it again for them.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. What is the silliest thing You're child has chucked a tantrum over? We're looking for the really basic fun stuff thirteen twenty four ten. In return, I've got family passes too, And I can say this because Surprise Christmas Wonderland Melbourn's Christmas Wonderland Christmas comes Alive at Corefield Racecourse from November twenty nine. You can book now at ticket Master.
Speaker 5: Can you play my beautiful song again?
Speaker 2: Yes? Thirteen twenty four to ten. We want to know what did the kid chuck a tantrum over?
Speaker 4: Kid?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 4: They had a.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten to join us for Tantrum Tuesday. Mel In whats ony a, What did your kid chuck a tantrum over?
Speaker 13: Hey guys, love listening to you.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you mel So.
Speaker 13: Last week I was listening to your segment about tantrum. So I got home and my three year old son had asked me for a piece of post good butter Emergie my host, and as I buttering, he wanted it cut and fingers, so three pieces of toast, and as I was buttering it, the toasts have actually fallen apart a little bit, because you know when the toast, Yeah, buttered the toast?
Speaker 2: Yeah you've over buttered that break yep.
Speaker 8: Yeah I did, and he cracked it.
Speaker 13: He also upset and just had a massachantrum, even though the toast was actually cut into three pieces.
Speaker 5: Exactly how he wanted it.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to be rude, but I think that one was justified.
Speaker 4: What you don't like to the toast, yeah, basically meld. What's just happened there is Jasons admitted his giant toddler who has tantrums over ridiculous things.
Speaker 8: Crazy.
Speaker 4: You've just proven what we always thought, baby, Well, you need.
Speaker 2: A Meles call to work that out. Thurneen, twenty fourteen to join us for Dantrum Tuesday? What has your kid absolutely lost it over? More simple the better? This is the kid LAROI and girls. We had a lot of cloud around today. Tops are twenty one. You're listening to Jason Lauren. This is number one hundred. We are talking tantrums on nov Kid through it.
Speaker 4: They had a thirteen twenty four ten Melbourne White, Did your kid have a tantrum? What was it over?
Speaker 2: Told? Archie blew up last week when he walked in the bathroom and Love was having a shower and he pointed her boobs and started crying for milk because he missed them. He's out of milk.
Speaker 5: But how long since he's had them?
Speaker 2: Years?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Archie, come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lifty game exactly. They're not yours any mone.
Speaker 7: I'm heading to Chadstone after this for Santa Potos with my nephew.
Speaker 4: Aah.
Speaker 7: I'm hoping to see a few tantrums.
Speaker 5: You thought you were so you're hoping to see a few booby.
Speaker 7: No, Well you don't get them at Chadston, do you. Sometimes it's more of a south Land.
Speaker 4: Yeah. My niece had an absolute tantrum on the on the lap of Santa. She did not like you.
Speaker 2: See. I took Archie to the Southland one south Santa the other day and were waving.
Speaker 4: At him, and I tend to like him from a distance, but not Yeah, that's I noticed.
Speaker 2: And she was like, can we go see him? And I'm like, now we even paid the money.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but you are going to see We're.
Speaker 2: Going to see Santa next week. I can't wait. I like, just off Broadway, Santa.
Speaker 5: Are you're going to be in the Santa photo.
Speaker 2: We normally get two, we get kids and then the yeah, with your nephew.
Speaker 4: I'm a bit annoyed. I wasn't asked to be in mine with my niece. To be honest, as the Golden Auntie, do you want me to come and do we should do one the three of us?
Speaker 2: We should Who sits on Sata's knee? That's obvious. That'll be you.
Speaker 5: Classic middle child Sydday.
Speaker 2: On Thurday twenty four to ten, Good morning, Indewa, what did your kid throw a tantrum over? Well?
Speaker 8: She was very sussy about her food and she always liked her fork and one day I gave her some soup and a spoon, and she threw the ball. She wanted her fall.
Speaker 5: Oh crazy, she wanted to eat the soup with a fall.
Speaker 2: I would have given her the fall to see like, you know what, she needs a kid, good luck, he doesn't need.
Speaker 4: She doesn't need as blade.
Speaker 2: I love a slade.
Speaker 4: She doesn't know it's a spook. You know, a blade is a spoon with a blade. A spork is a spoon with a fork.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: Fork with a fork with the knife is a splade? Have you not seen them?
Speaker 2: I've got I've got a six pack of splades. Can I have one?
Speaker 5: But where does the spoon come into it?
Speaker 4: If it's a fork with a blade, it's a spork.
Speaker 7: We're talking about a splade, which is a fork with a knife.
Speaker 5: But where does the sick come from in the name of that?
Speaker 7: It doesn't matter because it's a blade and it's a splaye.
Speaker 2: Wrong?
Speaker 4: Where is this spoon is anyway?
Speaker 2: Don't don't miss that's a splaye. That's a s blade. Right, there's a sport. It's a spork. Do you know what?
Speaker 4: Don't blade it splade? You guys are wrong.
Speaker 5: Well, that name is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Spla I love a spoils.
Speaker 5: Why are you using a fork for ice cream?
Speaker 2: Because I slide through the ice?
Speaker 7: Actually, do you know what through the spelt s P l A y D.
Speaker 4: Splayed nice spoon in the blade because it's a fork, it's a.
Speaker 2: Splaye Hampton Park, Amie, what did your child a tantrum over?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 12: He broke his toy and I asked me to fix it.
Speaker 13: I did, and then he cracked it because I fixed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you do that?
Speaker 4: Makes make sense? Because he liked to just looked at it and was crying. I was like no, no, no, and I was like, I got to fix it, and he's like, no, Mom, what you do that for?
Speaker 5: What do you fix my broken toy for?
Speaker 2: It's always linked to them being tired or hungry. And know how Lauren is in the.
Speaker 4: Media, You are toddler, then, yeah, that's you. I'm always tired and hungry.
Speaker 2: Jade in Mitch Month thirteen twenty four to ten or what was the tantrum over?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: That I had the audactiny to have him last?
Speaker 4: Have him?
Speaker 2: What last?
Speaker 4: Have him? Us?
Speaker 13: In the line of three kids?
Speaker 4: Oh, he's got.
Speaker 5: How do you stop reproducing.
Speaker 13: Exactly exactly the kids around.
Speaker 4: What sort of tantrum was it? Was? It like screaming, throwing on the floor, rolling around, Yeah, on the floor.
Speaker 13: No other options were available.
Speaker 4: So how very dare I have him? How very dare time to go again?
Speaker 2: Time to go again? Jack?
Speaker 4: Oh no, because when a kid, when a kid has a tantrum like that, I really imagine it just makes you overy sing I want another kid exactly. That'll get you up on about.
Speaker 2: A given mine away. Yes to that cafe. Let's go to Emma in morning to the morning.
Speaker 12: In Hello, my almost two year old, we showed him a rainbow for the first time, and then it disappeared so we couldn't bring it back. So we had about half an hour of oh, where's the rainbow?
Speaker 4: Were you in a public place?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 12: Thank god, We're at home and we're inside, so I'm sure that the neighbors would have called the cops if.
Speaker 10: We were outside.
Speaker 12: We were, it was all It was hilarious. But can I just also say I'm sisters of Sarah who just won the five grand and I am so we are no over family, but I just wanted to say I was crying in the car.
Speaker 10: Listening, So yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was very exciting.
Speaker 12: There's no no one more deserving of her.
Speaker 5: She sounds less.
Speaker 4: So if you've just tuned in, Sarah won the five thousand dollars this morning in our five K question. She's a teacher, she's a mom of two. Special pretty special lady, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Emma, are you fishing for a price?
Speaker 12: Yeah, of course, yeah, I want half of it now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good sister.
Speaker 2: How about let's give you a treat turn of dollars to spend at Indoda. Oh god, thank you.
Speaker 12: I need it after my little can with my child.
Speaker 5: Yeah you don't want yeah, I said, Sarah was nice too.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, Warren, we both said Sarah was for a gift with feeling give and in Doda gift card, it's the gift that will make them feel calm. They they do great massage the hot stone, yes, yes, perfect.
Speaker 7: And Doda today Jace, Yes, I mean Wikipedi is great for many things, including proving us right. Sing it sister A splaye thank you, an eating utensil which combines the functions of a spoon and knife and a fork. It was invented in Australia in nineteen forty.
Speaker 4: So it is a spoon, knife and a four and it's Australian, very Australian.
Speaker 5: Very Australian, made for Pavlova, I would suggest, so.
Speaker 2: You can givet spot.
Speaker 4: No. I said it was also part spoon and you said no, it's just for complained And I said, well in splade needs to come from somewhere like should be.
Speaker 2: One of those people will never say she was wrong. That's right.
Speaker 7: We were all right, she's wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we're having this fight in the tantrum. So we were all right, we were all actually one of those people were all right.
Speaker 4: We were actually all wrong.
Speaker 5: It's all three moves together.
Speaker 4: It's a blade, a fork and and.
Speaker 2: It's called a play. Why right across Melbourne, this is Nove one hundred. You are on the air, which Ace and Lauren. Let's do it? Fire World is turning seven.
Speaker 4: We're seven times the fun.
Speaker 6: It's We're slides, Rides and wildlife collide on Via World theme Fuck, Come get a Wildlife?
Speaker 2: Just so free Jason Lawrence, why wait, Let's do it? People waiting for it on Thursday. We are taking the show on the road. Many reasons. One is we know cost of living through the roof of the moment leading into the summer holidays. Or we want to treat our other listeners and say thank you for supporting us in twenty twenty four. So right, we got the cus to Gombe World.
Speaker 4: And we are having a big hey, the kids' day out out Gumby Well.
Speaker 5: We want you to join us.
Speaker 4: Melbourne thirteen, twenty four ten is our number, Laws and good morning.
Speaker 2: Hi. Shouldn't you be at school?
Speaker 13: I'm going to school now on the way, Jay.
Speaker 2: What time schools start? Are you late or you're okay?
Speaker 4: We're going there now, Good on your lawson.
Speaker 5: Have you got any brothers and sisters?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got two brothers.
Speaker 4: Big brothers, little brothers, big brothers, big brothers. And do you guys all want to come to Gumby Well with us on Thursday?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Done, We will see there. You know you tell Jason mind his own business, mind your own business.
Speaker 4: Yay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good on your lawson. See you can be a friend of ours.
Speaker 4: We'll see you on Thursday. We can't wait to meet you.
Speaker 2: We'll wear might give them dodgy tickets. Now I'm joking. I'm joking. Hey, Laws And see you Thursday, buddy, Yeah, okay, we've got more tickets to go. Let's go to box till Linda.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Hi.
Speaker 5: Do you want to come down to gun.
Speaker 4: Buy World with us? We have the keys exclusively. The park will be open just for us.
Speaker 13: That would be awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Done, family pass coming your way on the right. Tomorrow we're going to be doing a blitz through the show. The final family passes to join us for our kids' day out at gun By a World Fun.
Speaker 4: That's right, taking the chenre.
Speaker 2: Gun By World is turning seven with seven times the fun. It's where slides, rides and wildlife collide. Gun By World Theme Park. Come get a wildlife, try to throw a giant python around my neck. Last time was there?
Speaker 4: I was looking at the map that come By World the other day. It's amazing. It's huge.
Speaker 5: It's an animal park with a snake stub. There's a water park. There's the roller coaster.
Speaker 2: I have been, have you been?
Speaker 4: I haven't been a kid.
Speaker 5: It's some of that giant libird.
Speaker 2: Some one of those lazy one of those lazy rivers where you just lay on.
Speaker 4: The You know, how good to not be in this studio and to be living our best lives together on Thursday, the Thursday, looking all right, twenty six degrees. You know, thank you for being that is it?
Speaker 2: No, are getting out of here? What are you up to today? Jane?
Speaker 4: Do you want to do a weather Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Today it will be a top twenty.
Speaker 2: One initiate that as a compliment.
Speaker 7: She's very popular, very popular, popular, as popular as Levina Nixon.
Speaker 4: Well you ask a girl. Yeah, I'm a Channel nine.
Speaker 2: I'm You're all flustered from your till properly we are out of here. Have a great day of yone. We will see you tomorrow. Three shows.
Speaker 5: I nearly said, enjoy your Friday.
Speaker 4: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Three show to go, three shows to go, but tomorrow final chance to join us at gun by. Well, we're gonna have a stack of family passes to go. We'll see that by bye.
Speaker 6: Thank you, gonna be Jason Lauren, Jason
Speaker 4: Lauren, wake up feeling good on number one hundred Jason Lauren Bolli theom on Socials, No