Speaker 1: Five doublea football post match callers.
Speaker 2: So a massive win for Geelong tonight.
Speaker 3: They absolutely smashed Port Adelaide by eighty four points twenty goals eighteen one thirty eight to seven.
Speaker 2: Twelve fifty four.
Speaker 3: The Cats advance to a prelim final off the back of what was Treaders quite simply a clinical performance twenty goals eighteen thirty eight scoring shots to nineteen, so exactly double. They have advanced and not rated by a lot of people. But we'd love to get your cause Port fans, because that is the biggest finals loss under Ken Hinckley. It was a finals failure of the highest magnitude and it's hard to comprehend how badly it went wrong for Port Adelaide tonight.
Speaker 4: Treaders, well, I don't think you're can escape it as a club because we haven't performed. Who got beaten up by a team that we were deemed to be favorites over, who had beaten early in the season by a goal, and we will taught a lesson of desperation.
Speaker 5: Team football, an execution simple as that.
Speaker 3: After the game, thanks to as transport solutions, Geelong through to a Premium final and for Port Adelaide. The prospect is, Timmy said in the final core of Hawthorne, all the dogs who will play tomorrow night. The winner will advance, the loser. It will be season over. Give us a calls port fans eight, double two three double double A is the number. Let's get to Jace, who wants to kick things off for us.
Speaker 6: Hello, Jace, Hello, what an absolute stinker.
Speaker 5: I just can't believe it. After all we've been.
Speaker 7: Through with Thinkley the season to come and serve this that week one in front of a home crowd.
Speaker 8: Treadors.
Speaker 9: It's not acceptable.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, it's not. It was you can copy when you go down fighting.
Speaker 4: But that's the I suspect we're going to get a few more calls like that, ununderstandably.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was twenty points at halftime and we said, you know, we're probably lucky, lucky to be to be that class, still that close.
Speaker 2: And then it was just a one.
Speaker 10: Way it went right from the beginning, yep, right from the beginning of news.
Speaker 5: This is looking bad. Yep.
Speaker 2: Let's get to Michael out at high Bright.
Speaker 11: Hi, Michael, Yeah, guys, I'm just walking out of the open now now. One thing I'm not going to say I'm not going to blame because end of the day King good on me full Premiership player. Roger James not and he said all years when the going gets cut, half of this team goes missing. You can't blame Ken Hinckley's pet. There's no hot there's no soul in this twenty two footballs. I'll give you one football at there's twenty one years ago Jason word for us as we have eighteen of them. We don't lose, but we've got players out there. They go missing when they go and get tough. And Roger said that in two thousand and one, two and three, yet we lost two thousand and four. We put all together this team under Ken, I'm my blooming They are mentally week and they'll be out on straight. Thet can't lose his job, and he shouldn't because he's one of the best coaches in the NFL. He didn't give a team there, but guess what this team has to do the job, and it didn't tonight and it won't do it next week. Don't mean who to play, they got to be playing Affleson's a grade team. You don't recover from a eighty odd point lost in a final. But don't blame. I don't want anybody to come on blaming ten hundreds. Kenny gone there. This team, the twenty three players out there tonight, they's got a good look at and so when a joint tough, yes, what you've got to start putting your body on your line. And none of them did to night. So please everybody reads him hearing, listen to what I'm saying. Bloi simisry back because he got him there. He can't help him to miss a position I can'get from fifteen meters year or thirty. That's still here. That's under pressure. They couldn't handle them yet, that's above the stling. Everybody knows. President, you know, ninety percent of wins and losses are above the solars right now. This team, they can't get above it.
Speaker 3: Thanks to a call, Michael. Yeah, they were a long way off it tonight. We'll keep on rolling through some calls. Let's get to Nick. Who wants to have you say Hi Nick.
Speaker 6: Hi, guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, look just absolutely obviously echoing previous callers, but defending Henckley. I don't know he's got to go like that.
Speaker 5: That back club is.
Speaker 12: You know where we're meant to absolutely mentally soft.
Speaker 7: I mean to have the midfield that we do, a really solid midfield and put.
Speaker 5: In the performance like that.
Speaker 7: It just seems to be big big games just go going absolutely missing.
Speaker 13: I mean showdowns the side.
Speaker 7: Yeah, one's last showdown, great, but showdowns before that.
Speaker 6: The writing is on the wall.
Speaker 7: Big games going missing, absolute disgrace. We're a laughing stocket of the competition.
Speaker 12: Will be out of the straight sets.
Speaker 7: And that comes and that comes from the top down, and I know that we're people defended Hinckley saying, you know, shouldn't shouldn't have been booed off and this and that.
Speaker 14: And the other.
Speaker 15: But I mean it's the buck's got to stop somewhere. The buck has got to stop somewhere.
Speaker 16: It's miss a joke.
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys, thanks to col Nick give us call. This is after the game thanks to ACT Transport solutions. Need more drivers, Act Transport dot AU. Let's go to Marry and Sam's on the line.
Speaker 2: Get a Sam.
Speaker 5: Well to me.
Speaker 17: I'm just I'm just ashamed, I'm embarrassed, I'm emotional.
Speaker 12: I just don't want to leave the house.
Speaker 18: Timmy, what's your what's that overweight? Fellow going to say tomorrow, who's just next to you on the radio, Timmy, it's just wonful and you can't blame Ken Higley.
Speaker 17: The players on there just brush aside flat footed second of a contest and we are a laughing stock because unfortunately, who can we get to the club in them September circumstances, Timmy, it's just embarrassing.
Speaker 5: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I think you're right.
Speaker 10: I feel ashamed. I feel exactly like you do. And it's like, you know, we've got to live with it and cop it.
Speaker 2: We have to copy.
Speaker 5: We walk the streets.
Speaker 10: We're the ones that you know, face people after the game has been lost by eighty four points and you haven't put up a yelp and you've been up so destroyed. I got to say, when I saw Zurke thatcher Ducky's head twice in the first quarter, I nearly lost my sense of mind. That is not how you play finals. That is not how you win finals games. That is not the precedent that I want to see set. It's got to Melbourne. Good a, Gretta, now, hello, hello Greta.
Speaker 2: We need a bit of a positive voice.
Speaker 19: It was really disappointing. It was really bad. They were at work and their field kicking was absolutely woeful.
Speaker 2: They didn't handle the pressure. Greta didn't handle the pressure, and that's what finals is. It's pressu horrible.
Speaker 19: My three to two one. I've given three votes to Miles it was really good, two votes to Jordan's sweet and one vote to Jason Horn Francis, all.
Speaker 3: Right, great stuff, thanks for that, Greta. Yeah, they they will try pretty hard. I think William Drew Timmy you said a few times, you know, was really first off good tonight, Well good, I say that.
Speaker 2: Relatively only only midfielder to touch it. Yeah, keept running, didn't he working?
Speaker 5: How's this? Boys?
Speaker 4: Just to break it up, We've got a lot of calls to get to, no doubt our insurance stats right eight minute mark of the second quarter. So macontiss just kicked one for Paul, put them in front, yep, And from that moment Cats have kicked sixteen goals eleven to two seven. They've had two hundred and fifty disposals to one hundred and eighty six contested disposals eighty nine to seventy two ground balls, sixty three forty eight uncontested disposals, one hundred and fifty seven to one hundred and three, and they won the clearances by four and transpancing for.
Speaker 2: The seventh time in nine years. The Cats are threat to a prelim talk about elite, that's what they are.
Speaker 4: I should have I think I've tipped them about seven years ago to fall off a cliff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 5: I think you're not along though, treatise.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people thought they look at the least and age and yep, all of that profile, and they just defy the odds.
Speaker 2: They are so well drilled, so well coached, amazing. Let's get out to know it.
Speaker 13: Get a John Oh, guys one Timmy fort Adelaide, we're lagging all night Geelong, We're running in twos and threes. You've got to give them a credit and danger for what he's thirty four years of age. He made them look ordinary tonight and coaching stars Geelong. Their line coaches were all over Fort Adelaide line coaches all night. What do you think.
Speaker 10: I don't think there was a facet that was even close to winning, no matter what it was, John, they were completely destroyed and everything all facets of the game on and off the field.
Speaker 5: It just smelled even pro game.
Speaker 4: I said, well, and I was in one of the rooms beforehand. My concern was you had one team who was ever and saying I'm going to win by so far and it'll be easy, and the bookies are even saying.
Speaker 5: It'll be easy, and ever on the media is saying is easy. It's never a reason.
Speaker 4: No, it was set up for a decent sucker punch against the quality outfit who's a really, really proud club, and they showed what finals foot he's about.
Speaker 3: Tonight after the game thanks to ACE Transport Solutions need more drivers. Acet Transport, Dotte you let's go to north Haven. Davies on the line, Hi, Dave to me, there.
Speaker 8: You go, mate, No, no good. I'm going to say a few things and I've said it before, they just didn't say it because of today's game. Let me say we're going to say, okay, b be Green, would you start on the bench? Cripsy from Carlton, would you start on the bench?
Speaker 20: Neil?
Speaker 8: Would he start on the bench. Bontapelli, would he start on the bench. Our best player is Horned France as he starts him to play on the bench. When we need to start early and go good hard early. He's on the bench. He's the only one who wants to get the ball. I'll tell you one thing I told you before I make this up.
Speaker 13: Rose.
Speaker 8: He's not a captain. He's got no guts. He never gets the hard ball, and he does. He's not a leader. He likes to receive and gets the easy ball. He's never indeed, he can't tell someone to get the ball when he doesn't want to get it himself. Burne Jones sooner I've seen him defense. Forget about it, mate, He's moved out of defense because his ball use out of defense is atrocious. I want you to look at the game and call me an idiot if you want to, and you tell me which man is he got. He wanders around twenty fingers. He's never on a man yet, Dixon. Forget about him, mate. He's not fit. He's his little lover boy or Italy and always what ball gone? He gets the second for the ball, he runs back twenty meters, waits to say the kickstill contest. If you're on your own, turn around and create a loose man and go. You know what I mean. I just don't understand it no more. You know mcintee, what's he done? Same players again, I'll let you down the fires. What's he done? Tell me? You know, he's just a joke. And they say, don't play game. You know, you just don't play your leave your best player on the freaking bench in the first minute. He's the only one who wants to win the ball, you know, Butler's gone. Who if Rose is going to win your ball?
Speaker 1: You shun me.
Speaker 8: You go to look at Rosie when he's done today Cornsy had to go at him at the football showed the other week. Shot at the contest one handed tackles this and that, you know, and he's our leader. Come on mate, all.
Speaker 3: Right, well thanks for the call, Dave. We're going to go to the rooms. Sunny Daddo is down there at the moment. Sunny paid the picture. Obviously pretty somber in the port rooms right now.
Speaker 5: That's a right. So many things mate down here in the rooms. Ollie Wins has joined us postgame. Ollie simply what went wrong tonight?
Speaker 16: A look, I'm a bit show shop right now to put something on it. I think you know, in most fastests of the game, they were just able to punish us. Whether it was their ability to be more efficient from stoppage, you know, taking our turnovers back to score, getting out the back on us. It's, you know that a variety of ways to score and prevent us from scoring. So we've got twenty four hours now to do some soul searching figure out what's next.
Speaker 5: But you know, we've got an opportunity next week to go again. We've hurt that and we'll have to work out what went wrong and correct it pretty quickly. Oh, we weren't tread Dray. What did can say? Have you had a chance to speak to him?
Speaker 16: Yeah, we have, and you know, we sort of spoke about the emotions we're feeling right now, and you know, we've got ourselves to blame for that. That's reality, and the reality is we just got blown away. So we've got to look at what went wrong and we've got to have some hard conversations. But you know there's a balance to it because we do have an opportunity next week to go again. But before we do that, we've we've got to look at tonight and assess it, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look to see what went wrong.
Speaker 4: I always worry when everyone says we're clear, favorite everyone says, you know, and I'm not saying inside the club, I'm saying all the fans are expecting an easy win.
Speaker 5: Do you think that potentially sort of softened us a little?
Speaker 21: Nah?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 16: I think our preparation internally was really solid going into the game.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I wouldn't have thought that it's an excuse. They're a brilliant team. They've earned the right to finish top four as well, So I don't think that's so much it. I think, you know, we're off our game a lot today and they are on. There's credits to them. They turned up and blew us away.
Speaker 10: What they do around stoppage, especially centers square. We seem to get the knock, but we didn't clear it. What were they doing that was so good to you know, perhaps feed off of Jordan Sweet.
Speaker 16: Yeah, they're really good at negating our hit outs to advantage. So Sweety did a really good job winning the ball. But you know, credit to their pressure, and it's been highlighted the game over the last six weeks.
Speaker 5: They've really lifted in that area.
Speaker 16: And we felt that tonight and we weren't able to sort of hold up in that pressure and go forward with the ball. We got pushed back a lot and ended up sort of kicking from a negative position from stoppage, which isn't sort of what we like to do. So I think they were just able to get after us at stoppage and force us into dirty exits and then you know, use their interceptors to market and come back at us.
Speaker 10: We certainly paid the price for that going into Forward fifty, but eventually a lot of a lot of high long balls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly right. They defended us really well.
Speaker 16: They we couldn't get the ball going, you know that corridor link up, run and chain game through the corridor, and we end up kicking a lot, and they were able to sort of subdue our tools and not let us win a lot of contestant marks and then clear that area which we like to drop the ball.
Speaker 5: In from that contest.
Speaker 16: So again we'll have to assess that, and you know, if teams are going to our ball movement off us, we've got.
Speaker 5: To play different ways to win.
Speaker 3: And Olie, I know it's still sinking in the loss and the result and everything, but Zack obviously came off early second half subbed out with the ribs. Have you managed to see him and you know, was it a serious knock or hopefully he'll be all right for next week.
Speaker 5: I'm not too sure of the severity of it.
Speaker 16: I think, as you mentioned, it's a ribs knock, So whether it's bruised or cracked or something like.
Speaker 5: That, I think you'll be assessed.
Speaker 16: We'll probably play next Friday now, so we'll get nine days, so I'm sure that'll be looked out over the last next couple of days and we'll assess it from there.
Speaker 4: Ollie, what's the first piece of the puzzle to get yourself back up for a big performance next week?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: This is you know?
Speaker 16: This The next twenty four forty eight hours a really crucial. I think we've got to look at what went wrong and the areas where we went up to stand it, and we've.
Speaker 5: Got to have those hard conversations.
Speaker 16: But then once we've done that, we've got to get the energy back in the joint at Alburna and we've got to get up and about for that opportunity. You know, if we had a said this was the last round and we had a loss, but we've got a chance to play finals next week, We've have been buzzing so we've got that opportunity to go again. We'll cap what comes after this and we've got to get the energy back in place.
Speaker 5: Will you watch the game.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow because that's who you play, either the Dogs or Hawthorne as a team.
Speaker 5: Is that a thought possibly?
Speaker 16: Yeah, that might be something that you know, we come into Alburta and we do our review and perhaps watch that.
Speaker 5: So I'm sure the.
Speaker 16: Boys Connor and Zach and they're very innovative with what they've been able to do with us this year, so I'm sure that'll be a thought of theirs.
Speaker 4: Stay close, mate, tough losses, stay close. It's the way to turn it around.
Speaker 3: Thanks mate, Jeers, guys, thanks Ellie, appreciate your time. Yeah, it's always tough to front up. We appreciate Allly doing that. Don't really know what to say.
Speaker 4: Do you pull credit to him? He's a senior player, two hundred and fifty game player. Didn't have his biggest night. No one really did. From Port probably two or three playza you go probably won their spot. And that's how I reckon it's important get the boys together, get some pizzas, watch your game of footy.
Speaker 5: You got eight day break and you got a double chants you can go again, and.
Speaker 4: You've got to reset, review it hard and then don't stand for Yeah, the standards we saw tonight which weren't.
Speaker 3: Good enough after the game thanks to as transport solutions. We'll get back to the course. Let's go to hall at Kyve. Lewis is on the line.
Speaker 13: Good evening, guys.
Speaker 22: Just draw out WM.
Speaker 23: Some that's that's crazy.
Speaker 22: Just draw part of that, l all. And the only thing I don't understand is to both of you, we played an amazing game against Freemanto, pumped up, ready to go. Two weeks off for everything is obviously rusing couple of the players in hell and then a performance like that. I just want to ask you Ball the week we had off, do you think it made a difference.
Speaker 5: I think everyone had a week off, didn't they Well so for me that to know, yeah, they all did.
Speaker 10: Lewis, I think I spoke to check Corn's today and he said it was actually good because it was shorter because Thursday night they only had about a day and a half off as in purely off, so they were actually back in really quickly not to sort of lose momentum of what they've built because they won six straight.
Speaker 5: So I actually they trained hard Saturday and hard Monday.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually felt good about that.
Speaker 5: I didn't see it tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And to be fair, if we isolate the Freeo win, I didn't think Frio was a really great performance. I thought it was solid early on they were all free I missed a lot of shots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have taken a solid performance tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, But I'm just saying, really, well, I don't think the Perth win was a really really good performance.
Speaker 5: I think it was a solid performance.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But yeah today, well they mailed when Well, if.
Speaker 2: That was solid, that's dull area.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's go to Peter from Croydon.
Speaker 23: Hey, boys, I'm not going to sit here and state the obvious of how bad they work.
Speaker 24: As we know they were right.
Speaker 23: One of the callers, probably about three callers ago, stole the thunder. Horn Francis did not come on until the seven minute mark of the first quarter, when we were about I think about twenty points down. He comes on, right, we go into quarter time three points down. Second quarter, Horn Francis doesn't come onto the sixth minute mark. Now, every single week Horn Francis, Zach Butters and Connor Rosie do not start the game. One of them is always on the bench, and today it was Horn Francis. I'm sorry, guys, but these are where we've got to talk tactics here, right, Let's pull the emotion out of this, right. I'm not going to ring up and say how bad we were, because the fact is we were right. We're just going to start. That's what everyone's talking about. Butt's let's talk proper football tactics, traders, what they is going on?
Speaker 8: Seven?
Speaker 23: Who Francis came on seven minutes and thirty five seconds into that game.
Speaker 5: And you.
Speaker 23: Come on and no one was coming off?
Speaker 25: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that that can happen if plays on the outer side. I've asked this question as a commentator, and I've asked this question. So they have a set rotation, so it's a different person every time. And the argument is can you argument against And I'm not here either way, but there's a discussion of do you spread your best players right? And because of your match up, because Drew was going to dangerfield, then you're only left with two other mids and a ruckman, so you go, all right, which one do we pick?
Speaker 5: Do we go?
Speaker 4: Okay, if it's a bigger body, Ollie, then it might just be Zack and kind of plays forward. I don't think you can pick your best free in the spot when you're trying to do a tag and all that, and they'll argue that you get a better spread. For example, say you do a seven minute rotation, your seven minute rotation if you play your A team, then you could be exposed with your play your B team against their A team. So they try and spread it and do it, and there's a bit more science to that. There's fitness is all that. But I understand your point. Horn Francis probably is our most dynamic mid with Butters. Butters clearly was sore. Either he got a knock or he saw last week. I'm not sure the full detail of it, but I do understand the frustration. There was a few years ago people questioned, and I think I was at the time when liber got off the chain. The Bulldogs dominated, But four or five weeks earlier, Drew had done a really good defensive job, and that's the coach's job. So for me, he goes, yeah, maybe next time need to start it. That's a discussion, or at least it's a discussion but if the fans are certainly picking up from it and going and this is happening, he's our best mid and we need someone to win the footy, maybe there's maybe there's something in it.
Speaker 5: I think that these things need to be added to discuss.
Speaker 3: I think it's absolutely a legitimate question. I mean, you know, in a big final argument.
Speaker 4: But if you're playing against a team and you want to play your a guys all the time, they can't play full time mid yeah, mid midfield, so there needs to be a spread. There needs to be a rotation with someone goes forward, all that sort of stuff. But yeah, the concern for me on the main issue is is.
Speaker 5: That going to come up in absolutely? And if he does, at what level?
Speaker 4: And what other ribs? Is it knock last week? Is it something new in a game? Is it a break is it not? Is it bruising?
Speaker 5: Is it not? Can you play with it? Can you not? These are all the discussions that need to happen.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I mean, you know, then you've obviously got a big target on your back and on your ribs, don't you for opposition players who will go you extra hard. Let's go to Frank at Monopar up, Hi there, Frank, Hey going boys.
Speaker 14: Now, Look, I'll ring up most weeks, and I was at the game tonight. I'll tell you what the problem is. The players do not understand what it means to us fans. I was in the locker room and I seen the boys come down at the end of the game. Well, I've been carrying on thinking, oh yeah, it's all right mate. That performance night was how can you go from six to seven weeks playing good football? So that crap tonight? Absolute gutless and then to go in. I understand all their families and all that are in the rooms at the end of the game, laughing carry it made. They don't even worry about coming out next week. What they served up tonight was absolute crap, gutless. I'm sick and tired of coming here were year after year, and and Whitney seeing this stuff.
Speaker 13: Prothetic.
Speaker 14: Who's going to be accountable for this? I was supposed to some room and they said, oh, I want to in the room in the locker room and they said, oh.
Speaker 11: Oh, but they haven't won a final since so forth? Do we want to be like Esterdon?
Speaker 9: Just the way we're going?
Speaker 3: Oo, Mike, just dump that one thanks to that, Frank. So, what's Frank saying blokes are cheering and laughing. Yeah, I don't know if we in the change, I didn't see.
Speaker 2: Any of that.
Speaker 5: Now we.
Speaker 2: Overhead, it looked like a pretty some of the move from what we saw.
Speaker 4: Didn't sound like it was no and I'll get the frustration, Frank, don't get me role Yep, Yeah, it's the sentiment.
Speaker 2: Look, it was straight s.
Speaker 3: It's last season and you know, six in a row and eight of the last nine. The signs are all so positive and it's tough to take it, really is. It's difficult for fans out there. Let's go to Josh at Athleston, Hi, Josh, gooday, guys.
Speaker 26: I just think it's a bit of context here that So in the last five years paul Aadelaide, I've had four top four finishes, three home qualifying finals. The Adelaide football club haven't played finals for seven years and they've still won more finals in the last decade than Port Adelaide. And I think Port's problem is they're too caught up in the prison bars and trying to stay relevant and never tear us apart. No one actually focuses on the on field performances at the end of the season. And I think that's where they're going wrong. They're too worried about trying to be relevant and trying to form an identity based out of some claimed history that's not even real, rather than actually focusing on what matters.
Speaker 5: Not even real.
Speaker 2: You're not real, Josh, he's gonna have arrest. Man, I'm gonna have a rest. Let's go to Henley Beach. Sue has been waiting patiently, high suit.
Speaker 25: Oh hi, guys, Look, I've got different take on tonight's game. Geelong have had a finals experience. They are a perfectly balanced team. The execution is excellent. They are bigger players than the Port Adelaide players, and some of our players young ladies who haven't played many games, and this would have shocked them. That's the standard you have to bere in finals. So I sort of thought, well, I mean, I didn't like it, of course, but I just thought to myself, this is a big lesson for the young players, a huge lesson about finals. And also I'd have Marshall back in that team, and I'd have him at the back so that I think of that young lad's name, he's been playing in the forward.
Speaker 2: Line Darcy Burne Jones.
Speaker 25: Yeah, I've had his back in the forward line and I've seen Marshall play sort of at the back and it's fantastic with his kicks and that sort of thing. So I think that could be a bit of thought put into that. But you know, we've got next week. But I'll be honest, I don't have high hopes unfortunately.
Speaker 3: I don't think many people do have tonight unfortunately, So thanks so much for you called tready's Marshall. I mean it's probably more likely for Dixon is that's obviously one trigger they can paul this week Timmy as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does that solve any problems what I saw.
Speaker 5: Dixon Dixon for Marshall. Marsh hasn't played for how many weeks?
Speaker 27: No?
Speaker 2: Five? It's not solving anything that well. I saw tonight. We've completely outplayed on every front. So let's keep on moving. We're going to head the Queensland.
Speaker 3: Trevor is on the line high Trevyll.
Speaker 12: You know what the disappointing part is, I was before the game. I was hopeful. I thought we've seen a difference in the last five to six weeks with attitude and I thought, you know what, we looked different this year, but sadly no, we saw the same stuff. That's the disappointing part is the downhill Skiers came out again and you go, I was really before the game, I was really keen. I thought, you know what, we're going to do it right tonight, and then to see that turn out tonight, I thought that was shattering shattering. You know, as I said a number of times in the past, I can get accept getting beaten by a better camp and Geelong were great tonight. They everything they did turned out well.
Speaker 28: But the part of frustrating me is the lack of pressure.
Speaker 12: From some of our players. We looked extremely slow, apprehensive, We couldn't tackle properly, the amount of times that they just broke through tackles, and how blokes look like b Gravers tonight. Now we know they can play, but it was it was really disappointing. And that's the part I'm really shattered with, not just could be lost, but how we lost that was that was demoralizing, totally demoralizing, you know, and for people to say that it's not Teflon's fault, you go, hang on, We've seen this before. We're expecting something different, but dejo vert, we've got the same thing again. Please tell me how we're going to change this. I really don't know, you know, like we've changed personnel, we've changed as system coaches, but we're seeing the same thing time after time. You go, how long do we have to wait to see something different?
Speaker 9: You know, as much the.
Speaker 12: Light to see them do well next week? The realities are, if we roll up with that sort of lack of intensity again, we will get the same thing next week. And you know, you think, how many years in the row is that. I just I just don't know how we're going to improve. It's it's like I said, it's deja vu, and you go for people to say, oh, you know, it's you know, it's not that's just not acceptable. That's totally not acceptable. And I really don't know what that club's going to do.
Speaker 5: It's thanks to the call.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the call, Trevor. Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately it's a track we've seen too many times. We saw it last year, you know.
Speaker 2: With the straight sets loss.
Speaker 3: Losses to the Giants was the second one, and it's a theme that poor fans have had to endure time and again.
Speaker 2: Let's get out to Ross. Trevor nick Is on the line. Hi, Nick, go fellas.
Speaker 29: I'm sort of quickly talk about legacy. So let us you've got the legacy appremiceship Captain Timmy.
Speaker 11: We don't need to talk about yours. But I want to know what David Kostia's legacy is going to be.
Speaker 29: He's reappointed a serial loser who's thrown up the same garbage again, under prepared side the finals and embarrassed on a national stage at home capacity crowd. Where's the stop?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, the finals record has been appalling.
Speaker 3: The only thing I would say is that, like we had a call of it said they at least making the finals footy decision.
Speaker 5: And I know this now from being inside the walls.
Speaker 4: He's not a president's call, so it's a footy committee's call, and a footy committee makes a recommendation and the recommendation is either vetoed or discarded by the board. So I don't think that's fair on Koshi. What I will say on Koshi is Kosh He's a footy fan. He loves his club. But his strong point is not dicks of football. But what his strong point is finances, and he's done media for a long period of time and been bloody good. And when we were struggling three fifths, yep, challenging. Yeah, he's exposed to twenty thousand season ticket older members. We're now got forty or fifty, We're now got seventy thousand members, we're now financial record profits.
Speaker 5: That is his legacy for effectively helping save a club.
Speaker 2: He can't do that out.
Speaker 5: He can't kick the ball for you. And I get he's the front man and get you know.
Speaker 4: He says some stuff that some people don't like and create some headlines, but he doesn't out laugh, doesn't do it out of hate.
Speaker 3: Yeap, let's go to Clemsic get a Sebastian.
Speaker 24: How are you guys?
Speaker 7: No, I just want to add I've been to every single game this year and tonight was the worst game I've seen all year.
Speaker 8: Tops the Brisbane pops everything.
Speaker 23: How as a club can we have a captain.
Speaker 4: Who puts up performance like that?
Speaker 8: Our best player is a twenty one year old harn Francis.
Speaker 5: Our captain.
Speaker 23: How can you prove performance like that?
Speaker 19: I don't blame the fans for walking out because as a spectator.
Speaker 11: Who wants to watch their team lose year in year in finals constantly, constantly, constantly.
Speaker 20: It's it's beyond the joke.
Speaker 14: Now Ackley sits.
Speaker 23: There with him drinking his Pepsi max on the bench.
Speaker 8: How can we keep doing that.
Speaker 23: Year in year out performance like that?
Speaker 13: It's as us support us are frustrated.
Speaker 10: Fair enough to Sebastian, it's very frustrating. You pay your ard earned to come every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seeing every game and then get that delivered.
Speaker 10: When and I was I think it was with Trevor from Queensland saying I think we all walked into night Filion a quiet confidence of the opportunity to break that horrible tag of a non finals performer yep, which felt like you know, I might be able to just sort of stand up against the next Yeah, some real experienced players in that in that geelongside. But a game that at home you should be able to win.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 2: And that monkey didn't even look like it Like Geelong, we're just so superior in every field.
Speaker 3: That monkey on the back now turns into a gorilla, doesn't it. Let's go to strath Albin.
Speaker 2: Sean is on the line, Hi Sean, how are you Fellaws?
Speaker 23: It was quite disappointing to.
Speaker 11: Just from the first moment when.
Speaker 18: We fumbled the first ball and then we had, like Timmy said, we had zerk Thatcher dropping the head.
Speaker 11: You knew from the start that it wasn't going to be pretty. But is this going to be Was that Charlie.
Speaker 9: Dixon's farewell game?
Speaker 29: Or do you think he's going to play again?
Speaker 3: Well, they're going to have to make a decision, aren't they that selects And we just talked about, you know, maybe Todd Marshall.
Speaker 2: He's the only one, tim I think that could maybe come in for Charlie. They might try Byzantine.
Speaker 10: I mean, it wasn't embarrassing it against Frio was so did a couple of things.
Speaker 2: He certainly wasn't you know. It didn't lower his colors that day. But it's definitely a call for selection, isn't it this week?
Speaker 5: Well that's it's a discussion.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'll argue that our forward line didn't lose us the game. Yeah, no, I agree. Around the ball being everywhere.
Speaker 4: Tends around the ball, the pressure glong put on us us. I'm not able to deal with it. Dumping the ball high and long. Predictable football that's what beat us in the game.
Speaker 5: Yep. Yeah, Charlie didn't look like he's twenty one, but he's not. We know he's banged up.
Speaker 4: And the service was poor. Wow, service was horrific. Dump it on their heads because the pressure from Geelong was immense. Yeah, let's go to Ross Trevor again.
Speaker 2: Ryan is out there?
Speaker 5: Hello, Ryan, gentleman. How are.
Speaker 2: Yeah pretty flat?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 20: Oh well join the club mate. So yeah, look, obviously extremely disappointing tonight. But I'd go as far as to say the effort and intent just wasn't there. Did we catch anyone holding the ball tonight? I don't know what were the stats there, how many how many tackles were there tonight? We were second to the footy all night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the one area we won, buddy, fifty four to forty seven. But when you changing.
Speaker 20: Second all night, you're gonna have to Yeah, yeah, exactly right. But looking at the one, our one would clear out missfield. But I think one of the gentlemen you had on earlier sums it up. There was just a bunch of front running. You look at like Connor Rosie at his best, he's arguably the best player in the competition and where's he been? But where was he to night? That wasn't the captain's game. Yes, he kicked the nice goal for a half time, he didn't stand up. But do we have any news on the Zach Budd's injury because no, jeez, that would have to be if that's not. Obviously you never hope for anyone to be you know, badly hurt, but jeez, you'd want that to be as serious problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brian.
Speaker 10: The rumor I got at half time was he actually hurt his ribs against Freo just before the siren, so it was like carried over from that and obviously didn't come up well enough for the game.
Speaker 3: Which is a concern because Tim, it's only going to be a one week break now, isn't it. They're not going to get the week off. Let's go out to Perth. Pascal is waiting patiently. Can a piscal Yeah.
Speaker 27: Guys, thanks Solio. I was listening to your call an afl app so it was good. Just the it's a mystery to me, like from AFAR and then Ports got such an unbelievable list of players. It's a mystery the under treatment there. But my point of is that I'm a West Coast Eaguals supporter, and the media has been all Ken Inkley, Kenny Inkley, Ken Inkley is going to be the fund rawner for the coach and all that sort of thing. But tonight's performance, I only listen to radio. Do you put it down to the coach or do you put it down mainly to the players, because from the West Coast Eagles point of view, with the Hinkley being a fund runner as a coach, what what's your.
Speaker 7: Thoughts on that?
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, I wasn't sure that he was in that mix. Obviously that's been reported over there, certainly not here.
Speaker 5: Ken's contracted for twenty twenty five report.
Speaker 10: And then yeah, I think the old saying, guys that good plers help the coach, and a good coach helps good pliers. So it's a combo, there's no doubt about that. And everybody's got to take the blame for Pascal as simple as that. You lose like that, everybody's contributed. When you win like they did against Sydney, everybody's contributed.
Speaker 2: Yep, thanks for the.
Speaker 5: Core, Pascal.
Speaker 2: Let's get out to dominic Hi, dominic Hey.
Speaker 18: Guys, away, good evening.
Speaker 15: Don well, I just want to quickly say what the actual game plan is because if you look at the into our fifty count do we have four different into our fifty to them? So if we're getting the ball, like for example, Rosy ports Rup, they're just bombing it in, We've got no impact, We've got nothing in there, and which is bombing in and to the best offensive side in the league. They're known for their interest that mark and you've got college asby cleaning up everything, and that's without the Cone and Stewart. So I'm just confused what the actual game plan really is.
Speaker 9: I'm so lost.
Speaker 15: I don't know where to go from that.
Speaker 4: Game style is you can say, I think we get caught a lot of the game style. I want to win contest. I want to play hard and fast, tackle and pressure and chase. Like we said in the last eight out of the previous nine weeks, as you say, when you're beating the footy, then it turns it on its head pretty quick, and an ability to get that pressure back to turn the ball over back off the Cats who weren't able to do that.
Speaker 5: So that's the big bit.
Speaker 2: Let's head down to the rooms.
Speaker 3: We'll take some of the press conference with Ken Hickley, the coach from Port Adelaide.
Speaker 30: Yes, no, as far as what we saw coming and what we expected to come, So you would never go into it and thinking that was poor preparation or you would change it at that moment. So you get your proof after the event, and then you have to deep dive into or what was potentially leading to that type of performance. And I think that's that's a fair question to ask me, how's that you got back in the in the ribs And obviously he couldn't go on, so that's a pretty pretty clear indication he's pretty sore at the moment. But hopeful we'll wait and see what's so, what happens with scans and bits and pieces tomorrow and and hope that he's okay.
Speaker 21: It would be worrying to even.
Speaker 2: That so tough when Zach can't play the.
Speaker 30: Pretty and he's rated the toughest player in the AFL by these peers and you couldn't go out there again and play, it makes you do. It does tend to a point of whom must be reasonably sore for as Zach to be like that. But I don't have the evidence to or don't have any information to give you other than we'll give that as soon as we know.
Speaker 21: It, and then through the industry. Obviously the coach tops it. Yeah, they come on you. How do you, I guess, reflect on how you've prepared the team and how do you move forward.
Speaker 5: It's a group.
Speaker 30: It's about our coaching group, and it's about our playing It's about our playing group, and it's about our footed club. It's not I know, and I get that it falls back to the head coach in some ways. But the reality is we've always said this is all of us doing this. This is all of us trying to achieve something together. It's not one individual, but there's a figurehead. And for me, I sit in that spot, which you know I've been really.
Speaker 11: Clear or you me.
Speaker 30: I work really hard to give the best results we can possibly get, and my team of coaches and my team of people in the footy department do everything they can not to have that result. We had that result tonight, but as I said, the season suggests that we've been better than that.
Speaker 31: Consistently. We have not turned up in a fire and played the way we want to. That's fat the players to get many feedback in brief chats. Yeah, yeah, you know, we talked around how they felt about it. You know, they we talk about being disappointed, and I'm learning a bit down on the way they played and the way we played as a collective group. So we'll help them answer some of those challenges. But I also ask them to think about, well, you've got a chance to play again next week.
Speaker 30: What do we need to do about that? And the response that is that we have to move on really quickly and we have to get ready for next week.
Speaker 21: I a message to supporters that they stick with you, and.
Speaker 30: I think no one would turn up tonight wanted to see the performance we had tonight. I don't probably need to spend too much time talking around what our supporters would shouldn't do. They should be double here. They'll try and do their best to help support the team, and that's all they can ever do. And I asked them to keep supporting the team when.
Speaker 20: It's such a big loss, Like fact, do you need to resist the urge not to get super creative selection or do you need to sort of just throw.
Speaker 30: Throw caution to the win next We've got to we've got to go back to what we think is more like us, and we get it. Tonight was nothing like what and I think that's what we've got to be able to reflect on our last five or six weeks. We haven't been like that tonight, but we were showed up in that area. Not maybe we just didn't handle the occasion as well as we needed to, clearly, but the group's been pretty consistent with what they've been able to do, and I'm going to trust that they can be as consistent again straight away next week.
Speaker 1: What excuves you the conference that they can and the occasion when they are so often in this reason.
Speaker 30: So I try to look at things in a more positive way as best I can. And you know your glass are full.
Speaker 17: You go.
Speaker 30: Every experience you get you have to learn from and you have to deal with. And we've had another experience that we certainly don't like and we want to be better than that. But the next chance is our chance to show that we're actually trying to get better at that again. And I'm going to back them in to say that I think that they'll deliver a much better result than that the next opportunity they get to play. That have been able to do that for a good period of time, bar as you're going to ask me, barring fins.
Speaker 2: Charlie thinks in ahead of to Marshall the right tonight.
Speaker 30: Yeah, on again on reflection on the pieces of that. We can't forget Todd's played one game and half a game in eight weeks. We didn't have Todd fit and firing and playing lots of football. We just didn't really have all the choices that you want in that space. But you know, it's a wonderful thing after the event is in hindsight you look back and reflect and gow we could Todd have done a bit better.
Speaker 5: Than Let's not just talk about Charlie. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 30: Probably eighteen of our players out there that we wish they had played better. But when you get when you get a team that plays as poor as we did, it's hard for any player to play well.
Speaker 20: How much hasn't played for a while despite the fact is he Uni Biue or is he likely to come in next week or.
Speaker 30: We'll go and we'll sit back and reflect on this piece and then we'll look at what's going forward and what we need to do. We can't make wholesale changes at this time of the year. We just don't.
Speaker 5: We don't have the.
Speaker 30: Personnel available to make those times, and we've got some people who are out of the team. You know, if you go through the players that we don't have, it lailable can't do much about them. We can only do with what we've got. We've got some players so we think can certainly step up and help us get better if if that's what we choose to do.
Speaker 16: How much your concern is the key for at the moment, given I think we're going three goals in the last twelve quarters of footy or something like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously it seems like Anish.
Speaker 30: Foot Clearly we would much rather a better return from them, but they need they're going to survive. But the way we use the ball and we moved the ball and we didn't give me a chance tonight. You know, we banged in there a bit too much. We didn't change angles enough at times. But maybe that was a pressure that you a long put on us. I think we have to reflect on that.
Speaker 3: Charne Dison was getting brons chin by his own fans later in that game.
Speaker 21: What's your message? You can have a home final next week. I must we clash.
Speaker 20: What's your message to the fans that might be feeling this frustration and a feeling of days up Verite.
Speaker 30: They won't feel it any worse than us. They definitely won't. They won't feel any worse than us. They've just got to for us. We need him to stick with us and come along and be here to help and support us and believe in the team. The team have been a team that they've been trying their asses off all through this year to get to this point.
Speaker 21: We failed tonight.
Speaker 30: I'm going to spend another second in We didn't deliver what we needed to deliver it. We didn't deliver it in the final that we wanted to deliver it in. But we're going to learn from it and we're going to work really hard to break through that barrier and give ourselves another chance.
Speaker 3: Well there whereas the coach Ken Hinckley in the press conference, and in fact it's just wrapped up his walking out of it, and I think probably the biggest takeaway, there's not much you can say. I don't think tread but Zach Butters it sounds like he's mighty soware And even if he does play next week, you have to wonder at what level you know if it's cracked ribs, he.
Speaker 2: Knew he wasn't out himself. I couldn't.
Speaker 10: I couldn't understand why he wasn't playing well, But he obviously went into this game and he wasn't fit, probably more reason to the caller's points and many a person that's questioned whether horn France should have started or not. If he knew that about Butters, maybe he was the one to start off for the first six or seven when the hate was on, Yeah, and allow Home Francis to start.
Speaker 2: But would that have changed the game?
Speaker 10: I think Geelong would just two good in all facets in all areas, and I reckon that we had probably those three guys that probably won their spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah about it their hands tonight Timmy was so good. Let's get to Alan from Enfield, get a Allen.
Speaker 30: How are you?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 28: The other game is very disappointed. I think some positivity needs to be taken out of it. I think, Incle he's actually overall a great coach. He's got the record to show it. I think we should start teasing him about his weight and it looks and in the fact that he drinks papped him out nothing to do with it, you know, he's got the club back from the brink.
Speaker 29: Really and you know he.
Speaker 28: Played a game in China. How many other clubs have done that?
Speaker 17: Hey?
Speaker 28: So you know tonight with the learning experience that he just said, and we have to I think embrace that. Probably more disappointed than maybe the leaders of the club. You know, today was his birthday or the birthday and imagine how he's feeling being let down so much too. But like people like Dixon and you know, we're rady redical. Yeah, and you know the crash and Dan Houston started.
Speaker 8: There's guys, you know, lead.
Speaker 5: How long do you realize? Do you realize this? Folks doing his comedy act? Thanks for that, Nick?
Speaker 3: All right, let's sorry Ellen, Rather, let's get to Nick at this part bloody boardering and try.
Speaker 5: And be funny.
Speaker 17: Guys.
Speaker 9: I know you've got it just like me. But and you will football people for our ken. He's a football man. He's just he's got the football smart But forget the coaching side of things. Yeah, our list selection, where are we going? Where I reckon? We've got probably and we've got the cattle to push forward in the next three years. We've got some stars. But do we play out some people, Well, do we go backwards to go forward?
Speaker 12: Because I don't think we've got the cattle?
Speaker 5: What do you think what are we missing.
Speaker 8: Forward?
Speaker 5: What do you think we're missing.
Speaker 9: A couple of decent boards? What was fine rather earlier? It's a big, big, giant of a man.
Speaker 13: Charlie.
Speaker 9: What's he done before?
Speaker 5: Bloke?
Speaker 11: You know he's carrying some lady jury.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, it's probably fair that Charlie's near father time in't he like Bokey forwards the end near the end, and those obviously decisions will be made. What happens, that's list managers. So I think to be fair, I reckon our list managers done a phenomenal job. Yeah, you think about getting Bergmann in, you get horn Francis in. They're in the running for some free agents for this year that managed a salary cap pretty well, and then the Dan Houston. But you need a replacement for Dixon. Lord probably hasn't come on. I had the preseason we expected from him. Todd Marshall's had multiple injuries. Defense looks I think for tonight number one ranked defense in the last six weeks. So in the midfield looks dynamic and the list is very young, considering some guys are at the high thirty in So let's get out to Gaula, get a Paul gay Jim.
Speaker 24: It's cav how I'm feeling your paying brother, Thank Cam, But boys or to put aside tonight and yes it was a bad performance and it's done right. We've got another chance. I got to tell you what I get sick of. I'm getting sick of listening to these so called supporters ringing up and winging like our throats been cut. Yes we played bad, but may I've been following this club. I'm fifty six since I was eight years old with my old man who's just turned eighty, And I tell you we've had a good time this year. I've been there in the tops. I've been there when we've been on our knees and tread has brought it up earlier. What course he's done for the club financially is is unbelievable. So I think some people have just got to sit back, have a look at the bigger picture. We're in a good place. Wait the saying hard times. So yeah, that's that's my thought.
Speaker 3: Like a bit of positivity, Cab. It's nice to get some after what's been a really difficult night.
Speaker 2: Good stuff.
Speaker 5: Really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Morphet Vale. Patrick has been waiting. Hello Patrick, Hey boys, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bit bit flat? Patrick?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, bit fight as well?
Speaker 6: You know it's good quiet and AFLU horrendous, embarrassing, absolutely embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks Patrick, it was it was that kind of night.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it worst ever loss under Ken Hinckley and it's it's the overwhelming feeling, isn't it from fans? Eighty four points on your home deck? Everyone watching? Let's go to Salisbury Down's Andrew.
Speaker 5: Hello Andrew, Okay fellows.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I know we're all fulling crappy, but.
Speaker 28: Let's get over it.
Speaker 11: What time?
Speaker 9: And I know we'll be playing Hawthorn or West Bulldogs next week.
Speaker 20: Let's go on with that.
Speaker 28: Let's finish this crap of that today over and done.
Speaker 9: Let's go on with next week.
Speaker 20: Now try on that.
Speaker 3: We have to do good stuff, Andrew. Likely to be a Friday night. I think treaders will wait for the AFL to work it all out. But we'll go to Anthony who is at Putum, maybe out last call and then we'll get into the awards.
Speaker 6: Good I Anthony, Look, I've got to laugh at some of these people saying, get on with it. You know, let's let's move forward.
Speaker 12: How long do we.
Speaker 6: Have to put up with the same sort of thing?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 6: So, you know, we've got a captain Rose who who did he stand up today?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 6: Jason, he's our man. You know, we've got a coach in ken who How many years do we have to go through this? You know what I'm saying, Like, it's it's the same. It's like like wint and repeat into repeat. Where do we draw the light? So, yeah, we've got a chance next week. Great, we we we've we've put ourselves in a position for that. But okay, so how are we going to turn How are we going to turn around?
Speaker 8: What do you think?
Speaker 25: What do you think?
Speaker 3: That's Well they're going to have to, aren't they. I mean it's it's hard, but they're going to have to find a way. And you know, as bad as they were last week.
Speaker 5: It's contests and effort based. Simple.
Speaker 4: Once you get contest and effort right, you need execution. Didn't have the contest right, didn't have the effort right. Opposition were too good, jumped us and couldn't get ourselves.
Speaker 5: Back in the game.
Speaker 10: I'd like to see that Fox pressure coach game. Yeah, I don't think it was post two hundred like it has been recent weeks.
Speaker 2: Now let's get to a break.
Speaker 3: We've got the awards to get to the other side. This is after the game thanks to Acid Transport Solutions. Geelong tonight with a crushing eighty four point win over the Power.
Speaker 1: Fine Double a's after the game thanks to Acid Transports. Acid Transport Solutions knee more drivers, So get in touch with the team at ASA Transport Solutions.
Speaker 2: Now there it is siren sounds. Geelong through to prelimp final. Port Adelaide will return.
Speaker 10: Here next week to take on either poored Ons or Hownthorne. In the end, it was twenty goals eight eight, one hundred and thirty eight Geelong to Port adelade seven twelve to fifty four.
Speaker 2: It is an eighty four point thrashing.
Speaker 21: This is faith Double A.
Speaker 3: Football and it's after the game thanks to Acid Transport Solutions. Thanks so much for tuning in that. We are going to get into the awards. An annihilation tonight and it was Geelong inflicting all of the damage. They were magnificent and Port Adelaide was dreadful injury report trust Cavalry Adelaide Emergency Department for Personalized Professional Care twenty four to seven treaders. The real concerns act butters those bruised or crack ribs. We're not sure scanned tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be okay for next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's absolutely the case. So the challenge for port Adelaide what happens then, you know, I mean there would be subject to how's how he recovers and what the scheme looks like, and then it'll be the management from that course forward.
Speaker 3: Goal of the day thanks to Beechwood Homes Real Custom home Builders, just the seven for the home side tonight treaders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well the goal of the day I reckon horn Francis's snap under pressure.
Speaker 5: That was just phenomenal, just to you know, when port looked like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just had to sort of accumulate some pressure to give himself some hope. He was just unbelievable in that space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was in that first quarter. That was the final goal of that first term.
Speaker 3: It was a ripper mark of the day thanks to McGain real Estate. If you're selling they have the buyers ready to go.
Speaker 4: I reckon Miles Bergman saved him numerous times in contestant mark situations.
Speaker 5: He was great.
Speaker 3: He took three or four rippers, didn't he Treaders and the match winner well, unfortunately they didn't win the match, but all thanks to unique home style foods. You have three two one treaders go one vote to Horn Francis. He kept having a crack.
Speaker 4: Our listeners thought exactly the same to Williem Drew thought he was their best mid team that got absolutely belted. And I thought Miles Bergmann was best. Yeah, I thought he was just under the pump the whole time. To have nine in disposals, even have a couple of score involvements from defense.
Speaker 5: I thought he was. We didn't have him, it would have been a lot ugly.
Speaker 3: He tried his guts out all night, fellas, thank you. Not the night at all for Port Adelaide. But they do have another chance. They've got eight days to back up and try and come again. Timmy, thanks so much to you treaders, Lindon tug Us back in the studio, Sammy Daddo as well, and to all the listeners.
Speaker 2: Really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: A horror eighty four point last make sure you tune into the Sports show tomorrow the fall out. I'm done, taking your bat and your ball going on home. It was Geelong magnificent, winning by eighty four points in tonight's qualifying final.
Speaker 1: Five double a's after the game thanks to Acid Transport ACAID Transport Solutions need more drivers, so get in touch with the team and Acid Transport Solutions now.
Speaker 5: AFL lay on fave Double A