Speaker 1: Welcome to three sixty Rugby League from every angle, joining me the great Good and tell Us Spring, the Generator, Australian Poor Crawley and Andrew Webster.
Speaker 2: Rugby League just continues to deliver.
Speaker 1: There is never a dull moment. We've got a huge shot on tonight, Gordy.
Speaker 2: That will start with this.
Speaker 1: Jerome Lewy firing shots on social media after Lachlan Galvin has been dropped Fortish week's game.
Speaker 3: What do we make it for Gordy?
Speaker 4: I like it, you know. I think that if I was playing with the guy, and I did. I played with Justin Hodges when he signed with the Risses. I remember the one that probably cut me the deepest was when Wendell left us after promising that he was going to stay in two thousand and went to rugby union. There's no doubt that you get gutted. You get this team, you get this brotherhood in a side. And I think where the Tigers are and they're building, and Jerome Lewi left a very successful club to come and hop out one of them, I'd feel I'd probably feel the same as him.
Speaker 1: What did you think of this Instagram post from Jerome Lewi Do you think it's good leadership.
Speaker 2: Do you like it?
Speaker 5: It shows how disappointed he is, doesn't it. It shows how obviously disappointed the team is because you know, they beat the Knights on the weekend, the Tigers who have had so much bad luck in recent years, and you know, three wooden spoons in a row, they're finally back in the top eight.
Speaker 6: And then this explodes.
Speaker 3: I love Jerome in a game where so many players are too scared to be themselves, he's undershamably himself. He was one of the members of the leadership group that went to Benji Marshall this morning and said we don't want Lochland Galvin in this team. And Jerome's you know, he's done it before he's done After origins, he says what he thinks on social media and that's just another way of him saying that we're not going to put up with Lachland Galvin deciding not to play well.
Speaker 4: He knows what wins, right, coming from a very successful organization in Penrith, he knows everybody's got to buy in.
Speaker 1: And right has he four premierships in a row comes to the club, shows great leadership, has made an immediate impact and He's just pretty much said, if you don't want to be a part of this team, see you later, work work your way back in. Do we all agree with Jerome NOI, then we're all happy.
Speaker 2: With with.
Speaker 3: Gordy. Would you have ever put a Kendrick Lamarth song on your Insta store?
Speaker 4: It wasn't around maybe eminem and my come don't kill my ch don't kill my Instagram.
Speaker 2: Every week.
Speaker 7: This is a new way that they communicate with each other.
Speaker 4: So, you know, back in the day it was us, it was face to face, it was you know, having a run in at a bar having a beer and there was alcohol involved or whatever. So this is now he's sitting at home and this is the way that they communicate.
Speaker 5: It highlights the furnace that Lachlan Galvin now sits in though, doesn't it because, as you said, when you had teammates that made a decision to leave the club, you burnt for the whole season. Yeah, And this is the situation that a nine year old kid has now walked into.
Speaker 1: We're going to dive a lot deeper into this situation very soon, and we've got Stephen Crichton coming up very soon as good mates with Jerome wife, So we might ask him about that a little later.
Speaker 2: But Lockie Galvin has released a statement. Let's have a look at it. Bear with me, this goes for a while.
Speaker 1: It was quite a lengthy statement from him and his father as well. I totally understand my decision will frustrate many West Tigers fans, but please know that it wasn't an easy call to make. It's a decision that I have discussed that length with my parents' closest friends and family. The biggest reason why I made this call now is so that the West Tigers have enough time to plan their roster without me in the future. That's the absolute truth of it. Any suggestion that I already have a deal done at another club for twenty twenty seven is simply not true.
Speaker 2: And then he goes on to say, I just feel that.
Speaker 1: As I'm move into an important period of my development as a half, that I continue to build my game at a different club.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: I know this might be hard for some people to understand, but I make this decision in the best interests of my career. Benji has made a call today to leave me out of the NFL squad, and of course I'd love to be out there with the boys, but that's his decision as the head coach, which I have to accept. Benji said, I was playing in New South Wales Cup this weekend. I said that whatever you think is best for the team, I'm okay with very interesting guys. This statement from Lockey Galvin a turn of events over the past twenty four to forty eight hours. Sorry, I don't think anyone saw this coming right now, and it has set the rugby league world a light.
Speaker 3: Blae the West Tigers. I don't think it is. I think it's actually if I'm a West Tigers fan, I'd see the silver lining in it, and it said my club is strong than it's ever been and we're not going to be told what to do or dictated to by the biggest player agent in the game. That's exactly what it is. Because Isaac Moses does this a clubs and look, I'm not gonna I should make it very clear because everyone thinks that, you know, journos are aligned to certain player managers. I'm aligned to none. I dare say you're the same. Crawls. I haven't spoken Isaac Moses in five years, so nothing I say tonight is going to be parroting what he's had to say. But Isaac Moses is a very controlling manager who gets his claws in the clubs. He's got them various ones already, mainly being one and West Tigers just said we're not going to be dictated to So Shane Richardson was always going to have an offer on the table of around. The deal was about six million dollars as we have we've read in the last couple of days. But Shane Richardson knew if he was prepared to go to November one to test the market, that he was not going to be at the West Tigers. So instead of you know, stuffing around and going on all year about whether he was going to be here or not and then missing out on the market, because that's why the market is now, you've got to work a year and a half to two, he's in advance. The West Tigers have shown strength that they haven't had for a very long time.
Speaker 6: I agree.
Speaker 1: I think it's standing strong and I think it's a real shifting moment for the West Tigers.
Speaker 7: This regardless leadership.
Speaker 3: And look at the response to the players. So they were going to pick him as of last night. Shane Richardson and Benji Marshall were of the opinion that they were going to pick him, and it was the senior players that fronted Benji this morning and said we're not going to We're not going to let him, we don't want to play with him. And then and then, and then, and then Benji Marshall told Lachlan Galvin to address the playing group. He did, and apparently they had to call an end to it because they weren't copping what was coming out of his mouth. Probably they're not going to cop that statement.
Speaker 2: Wow, is that how it went down?
Speaker 3: One hundred?
Speaker 7: That statement looks like it would be my homework these days. Just still lay on.
Speaker 5: Oh I am it's hard to comprehend how a nine a year old rights that. But you speak about the leadership of the West Tigers, no question in the world. What they've done so far has been strong. I want to see it continue. I really hope Richo stands on his digs here and he makes a decision to keep Lochlan Galvin at that club until the end of his contract.
Speaker 3: What is he on?
Speaker 6: Three fifty three fifty?
Speaker 5: Make him play out, make him play out the next two years don't. Don't give another club a leg up, make him play out, and you know what, you don't. You don't have to You don't have to push him into him to second grade for the whole time.
Speaker 6: But when he gets to the.
Speaker 5: Point where the leadership group in that team start to trust him again, then you do what's best for the club. Cordy, I'll give you an example. You spoke about Wayne with Justin Hodges many years ago. I'll give you another example. When Anthony Milford wanted to go to the Broncos and he wanted out immediately. The Raiders refuse to let him go, right, They refuse to let him go, and they said, you're going to stay here. Under no circumstances are you leaving the club? Milford went back.
Speaker 3: You know what he did.
Speaker 5: He won the player of the year that year, twenty fourteen, he won the Raiders Player of the Year. Galvin has an opportunity to come back from this and do what's right.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, and then all of us are behind the Tigers on this decision. But the game, and when I mean the game, I mean all the other clubs, because it's going to happen to you at some stage and I think the NRL Peter Velandis and Andrew Abdot like they've got to stand behind them.
Speaker 2: So he's already been deregistered.
Speaker 7: Though this agentister.
Speaker 4: Got a million dollar player, right, it's three fifty time, So go start to go fund me because I'd happy to be put in and say just no, no, seriously.
Speaker 7: So the kids need to learn a listen.
Speaker 4: We don't like, we can't just keep on having this happened to the Week of Clubs has happened.
Speaker 5: There isn't There is an overwhelming feeling out there amongst other clubs that they hope the Tigers do this right now.
Speaker 6: And you know what, they would chip in so you release it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't release it, not unless they can leverage it for something better. But I don't know how that's that's really going to work.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that's going to It's not like a lot of people are saying, ready was one of them?
Speaker 2: Let him go? You know?
Speaker 1: But but this reeks reeks of deliberate disruption. So this is a plan, right, if you read between the lines, it's a plan from the camp to disrupt, and that's what they've got.
Speaker 2: And now they get released early.
Speaker 1: They give big money at a premier club next year and so on and so on. Ready said he won't get more money. He will get more money.
Speaker 2: This is about money.
Speaker 3: Did you Ready say last night he wouldn't get more than three hundred No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, I think.
Speaker 2: Upgrade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and plus he said the decision wasn't about money, it's about development.
Speaker 2: But development. Let's talk about development development.
Speaker 1: I think, how is he not going to develop under Benji Marshall West Tigers?
Speaker 2: Great? Right, that's one.
Speaker 1: They put Jerome Lew next to him, who's just won four premierships, next to Nathan Cleary.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Two, you've got happy chorus out at nine who's won a premier ship one of the premier lines in the competition.
Speaker 4: To silver, who's number nine that he played all of his red football with.
Speaker 1: Tell me how he's not going to develop in those with those people around him? Now the reports Galvin had a list of grievance, grievance and sorry around the club and Benji and he went to Shane Ridges and I believe with Mos did not knock Galvin.
Speaker 3: So he went he went to him when he had a list, I think with seven points and the way it's been explained to me. Isaac got through a couple about Benji and Rich. I said, I don't want to hear it. Mate, that's enough.
Speaker 2: Was it the manager or was it gal This.
Speaker 3: Is the thing. So when when when I want to wait to hear when Lachlan Galvin does his you know, lightweight interview with some journo who's close to Isaac Moses, and when he sits there on to explain, explain exactly, explain exactly what your grievance is with with with Benji Marshall, and then and then ask if it's real, and then maybe ask the question is it got anything to do with the fact that your player manager, Isaac Moses doesn't like Benji Marshall. Is that might be getting a little bit Lockie Gavin is going.
Speaker 1: To be seek with this, right because a lot of people out there wouldn't know this, right, So apparently Moses and Benjie don't get along.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 3: Or that's that's what you hear?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: And when did that start?
Speaker 3: That also depends on who you talk to. But I don't think the way that Klemmor and Bateman left the club. Please the Moses can this. But I don't want to be like, I want to say this about Isaac, right, Isaac. You know, Isaac is renowned as the biggest manager in the in the in the game. He's also was renowned as one of the most difficult to deal with. There's been plenty in terms of numbers or in terms of the players or whatever, but Isaac, in many ways it's just is just working within the rules. This is how the system is.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The system is set up that you have to work so far in advance in terms of your roster, and it puts all the power into the hands of the player managers and the NRL and the RLP. I been talking about fixing this and getting rid of that power balance for years, for years.
Speaker 7: Stink.
Speaker 5: Where it really stinks is Lachland Galvin is entitled to think another club may give him a better shot at making the most of his career. But where it stinks is that all the major news outlets at the moment are reporting the same angle of the story that Benji Marshall is the problem. Benji Marshall is not the coach. It is so unfair because it's not just a stain on Benji. It's a stain on the Tigers. It's a stain on the club that has brought this fellow through. When Paramatta didn't see a future in Lachland Galvin, the West Tigers did and they've spent years getting him to this stage. They gave him an opportunity to come and play first grade last year.
Speaker 6: He really has stood up.
Speaker 5: He's an obvious talent, but it's just it's not fair and in years to come he'll regret what he's done.
Speaker 6: Me this.
Speaker 1: How does a nine year old kid who has just come into first grade and has only had the one coach in Benji Marshall, and has given him this opportunity, How does who does he compare Benji Marshall to who is he played underneath and has coached him to tell him that he's not developing or there's a better coach out. I'm sure I've seen him do an interview.
Speaker 7: He goes.
Speaker 4: Benji jumps in the drills and he kills it like he's better than us. He throws cut out bulls, he sets up more.
Speaker 5: Tri old in the world, starts compiling a dossier against your coach.
Speaker 7: Come up with that.
Speaker 3: It's only it's only he's only been his coach for a year and you know, and at that time that's right, that's right. And I just find it so weird at the time when the club's on this sort of trajectory like why now, why have you.
Speaker 7: Decided we hang and lockie out when we shouldn't be hanging Lucky.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that's.
Speaker 4: DC got hung out, the dry Luke Brooks, the poor bugger right, And to me this smells a bit like Luke Brooks. Don't know where Lucky Galvin's gonna go. He's going to have this Luke Brooks where he's just going.
Speaker 6: To get judged.
Speaker 5: There's a part of me, Gordon that feels really sorry for this fellow because he's nineteen and he's paying good money. But what I consider bad advice.
Speaker 4: I said, but he's got his father and the father and some love should be a stronger bond than anything, and his father's in honest, he.
Speaker 5: Does know what his father's background is. You don't know how much experience he's had dealing with this. Again, you go back to the fact you employ a manager to do the right thing by you.
Speaker 7: You must you.
Speaker 4: Must know how ben Hunt got affected by the money take. You must know how Ash Taylor, a young kid got affected by the money. Take you look at DCE right now at thirty seven, how it's affected him.
Speaker 1: You must look at all those situations. DC was affected by the lack of I think urgency to sign him and put a deal in front of him. It wasn't so much the money. But then it's a medium noise.
Speaker 5: Now this goes beyond money, because even the Tigers were willing to give him a million dollars a year.
Speaker 6: You know, money's not the issue here. It goes beyond the money.
Speaker 1: The issue I've got it goes to bad I said it last night. If i'm his agent, right, I'm saying that's an amazing offer, thank you for the offer. But the mindset of my player right now is focused on this week's next week and the week after this game and trying to get us to the Semis and win a competition or get close to whatever.
Speaker 2: Do our best.
Speaker 1: At the end of the year, will reassess and reevaluate it and we'll talk to you then.
Speaker 2: That would have been my response.
Speaker 3: Are you leaving six million on the table unless you've got a pretty strong idea of where you're going to go next?
Speaker 2: You said it not me.
Speaker 3: Well I'm saying a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there it is.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest, play off me for the rest of the show. Bra I've said I.
Speaker 2: Love having you and you're in a movie. Do you like this? Okay, let's get back on track. Okay, whether it's true or not.
Speaker 1: With this impact not only the Tigers, but Benji Marshall, he's coaching, he's a.
Speaker 2: Bit need to get players to the club.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I think the way they've fallen behind him, it's been it's a as I said, in a terrible situation. That's the silver lining for the Tiger.
Speaker 5: You know, though, Webby, the one thing that could derail the Tigers is the fact that Lachlan Galvin has been playing very good football. Yes, and if it gets to the stage where they don't pick him from here on in and the Tigers season goes from being seventh on the table to falling out of playoff contention, that does affect Benji.
Speaker 7: Build a bit more than that.
Speaker 4: I reckon with Lil Happy and the guys around, they've got a couple of young halfs.
Speaker 6: I think we all agree.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 5: At the end of last year, after what happened, the Tigers picked up their third wooden spurn.
Speaker 6: They needed a better season. Benji needed a better season.
Speaker 5: It certainly started that way, and it's just a shame this is now to Rabic it has look, I hope it doesn't. And I think they've got enough resources there with other players like Dewey and young Latufeinhu down.
Speaker 6: The track to pull themselves out of this.
Speaker 5: But look, there's no question in the world Benji's in a worse position right now than he was last week.
Speaker 3: Someone will come on the like, let me ask you, guys, is he worth that money?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: I see a great player, but I don't. I don't know if is that at a nineteen like I don't see him as an.
Speaker 5: Okay, the market says he is Webby.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Jolen Brown just signed a contract at one point three million dollars.
Speaker 7: Season, but he's no.
Speaker 4: No, it's not whether Look, the players can get what they want, is he worth it?
Speaker 2: We'll get there a bit further on the track. Let's let's just focus more zero in on this. The West Tigers.
Speaker 1: Will they dig their heels in here? And if they do, will it cost them a chance of making the finals?
Speaker 6: I think they have to dig their heels in here.
Speaker 5: I think I think long term, what you can't do, and we've seen this previously. You can't come out and say we're going to banish him to reserve grade for the rest of this year and next year because what will happen. No, you can't go it because the Players Union will get their backs up and they'll say that you can't do that to someone's career.
Speaker 7: But you can.
Speaker 6: You can certainly put him back there subject shoe? Can we So every play that doesn't get picked.
Speaker 4: For trust, if you don't get picked for Australia Queens, then happened.
Speaker 7: But I've played good, I've got six men of the matches. I should be in that team.
Speaker 5: No, I still think subject the Tigers would do the right thing by themselves if they kept locking in their system, and who knows where it may lead. If he stays in reserve grade for the next year and a half, so be it. But you've still got that option there to bring him up.
Speaker 7: And was the best player on the field in the Grand Final? Did he win the Clive Churchill? There you go?
Speaker 3: No, I you know what I reckon certain a subjective. So I've killed brains since I can't remember you know what I reckon that I just wanted. I reckon they'll make a statement with by by dropping him too to reserve grade and that in time, whether I don't think it will be in the next couple of weeks, but I think it'll be maybe in the next month or so. In time he will come back into the team.
Speaker 1: I think you talk about Isaac Moses and does your risk putting another club offside? And has his reputation or will it take be hit here? Reputation I mean, does he have one?
Speaker 3: But like this to me, Lachlan Galvin's reputation.
Speaker 2: The manager because you said it earlier, I'm coming back to you because reputations that run with it.
Speaker 1: Baby, you said exactly, he said run with you said he's had trouble dealing with doesn't talk.
Speaker 2: Gus didn't talk to him. But we'll get to that later.
Speaker 3: Because this is the thing, though, Brave, at the end of the day, all these they have to deal they have to deal with each other, but the players hold the player, managers hold the whip hand.
Speaker 6: They really deal with them until they have to do it, until they have to.
Speaker 3: They all bag each other behind each other's backs, but they all have to do business with each other. That's because it's like and in some ways this is the beauty of the game, because this is like so ruthless. Everyone nice each other in the back, but they all get onto with each other because they have.
Speaker 2: Your fans on the side of you and buss both of you. Is that Nick or Isaac or someone all?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Now, Gas School?
Speaker 1: This is I found this very interesting, the Gas School situation at the moment.
Speaker 2: And I want to take a look at a few of his comments that.
Speaker 1: He's made of late about Lachlan Galvin, and I'll explain why I think he's the best teenage footballer I've ever seen. I think what he's doing is absolutely extraordinary. Lochlan Galvin will earn more money out of rugby League than any other player in the history. In the future, whoever has Lochlan Galvin in their side will.
Speaker 2: Be winning premierships. Now why I find this so.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I reckon Gus believes all of.
Speaker 2: That is the middle one where he's we'll get to it.
Speaker 1: We get to it where he says, I think that he's the best teenage footballer I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Now, Gus Schould, I say on this show so many times.
Speaker 1: If he's not the brightest mind in our than who is he's in the top two or three. I think he's doing an incredible job at the Bulldogs, and he did at Penrith, and I respect him as much as anyone in our game and his opinion, but this one I just can't align with that he's the best teenager that he's ever seen. Now, when I think of teenagers in our game, you think of Brad Clyde, Lourie Day, Sonny, Bill Williams, J T, Jared Haynes, Calem Bonger, Brad Fittler, Nathan Clear Like I could go, I could probably name I could name thirty or forty who I've got ahead of where I see Lochlan Galvin right now. So I find it intriguing that this praise from Gas I find it out the top.
Speaker 2: What do you both seeking? Am I ever reading?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 5: Must be faired income Here he's making a pitch. He's making a pitch for a player. You're not allowed to You're not allowed to privately go and court a player, but obviously publicly you can because break you make complete sense. Brad Clyde was winning competitions when he was eighteen playing for his coming Laurie Daly, also Brad Fitler. These sort of guys that Gusk goes back to the eighties when players like Brett Kenny and Peter Sterling were making, you know, winning comps at twenty one years of age. We've had so many footballer's it's extreme praise's. There's no doubt in the world.
Speaker 4: He of the Dogs, Well, he's going to make a message anyone will see Eachannel nine last night.
Speaker 3: Gus was the cat. Gus was the cat that got the crime, and the cream is Lachlan Galvin. He just looked like he looked like he looked like he was so comfortable about where Canterbury will be when the time comes when.
Speaker 4: But then he did say, didn't he say that he's back in his development and the youth programs that they got in place at the Dogs.
Speaker 1: He said, if I was him, I'd be looking for a club of development. He also said, if I was him, I wouldn't be signing a five year deal.
Speaker 2: He said that last week.
Speaker 3: I believe a couple of weeks this is the stuff that drives the other clubs insane because he's clearly pitching up for him and using that platform to these blokes who have got television programs with conflicts of interest in to disgrace.
Speaker 5: No rules, there's no rules that says he can't do that, you know what I mean? And in that respect it's smart administration because if he is trying to make him play for Lachland Galvin and he ultimately ends up getting him, that's a good thing for the Bulldogs.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 7: But also you wouldn't live on television, would you. Gus is smarter than that. Wouldn't it be just a phone call?
Speaker 1: Do you think that's exactly how he's not allowed to But that's yes, he is.
Speaker 3: He just can't make it off. They just can't make an offer. That's one that is. They can't. But that's when it comes as smart. That's where I got smart, because he gets the ball rolling at a narrative start, and he plants the seed in Lachland Galvin's parents heads and in the kids heads, and he's you know that he's keen on him. It's like it's it's unless you're aware of it, then you don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: What was also in interesting, and I was made aware of it, was that Denny boy says Toby Sexton is on the outer and this was only on Sunday. Here is Sext and stays focused. Sex is showing a strong level of professionals as talk about his future, bubbles and the background. The Dogs have not open talks with Sexton and his management and he has been offered to Canberra Cowboys, Manly and so on. Right, So what do we make of this? Because we all know the relationship with Denny has with Gus. Now this is only on the weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to.
Speaker 1: Put these pieces of the puzzle together, you know the self. I mean, Gus said he's obsessed with Galvin openly on the podcast that he does. Now we've got Denny, who is very close with Gus, saying that they're not negotiating with Sexton, when only a few weeks ago they were going to resign Sexton but that's stalled. And now we've got all this drama with Galvin.
Speaker 2: What do we make of it?
Speaker 3: Is the puzzle coming together?
Speaker 5: What's intrigued is how it would all fit break the machinations of the team going forward if Galvin was to go to the Bulldogs. Okay, so the parts in the puzzle You've got Sexton who's a seven. You've got Matt Burton, who's proven in the past. He's probably not a seven, he's a six or he's a center. But you've already got Crichton and Cherry who are outstanding, and you've got Conna Tracy at the back. So where does Galvin come and fit into this pubble? You tell me, is here Severn? Or is he a six?
Speaker 6: And they've got young Gowards in the back.
Speaker 1: Of Galvin's a six, yes, and Burton's a six at best, not a seven. Could not possibly play seven. He's a six. He's a runner and he wants someone inside of him who can control the footy team. So you'd have to leave Sexton there, you could, I don't think you could put Galvin and Burton in the in the hearts and all.
Speaker 6: They've got young Woods coming through a year down.
Speaker 2: The TI is probably a year or two away.
Speaker 1: But what I find interesting about this is when they knocked back Dce, they were strong and why they not him back. They didn't want to unsettle the group of the Bulldogs. They're flying at the moment. They will be on loyalty, they'll be on standards and they decided to make that call. Now you've got a kid who's going to walk out on his club and you're going to bring him and he's bagged his coach on the way out kind of thing, right, You're going to bring him into a club that are flying at the moment and that don't really need him. In my opinion, I'm not I no stage here have said that he's going to the Bulldogs, mind you, but it's just I'm just trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Speaker 2: I know Gus is a big fan.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't as a Bulldogs fan, I wouldn't be going after him. I don't know where he fits into that team because what you'd have to do is sacrifice someone else in there. You don't want to move Crichton and Sherry. They're going great kind of trace. He's killing it at the back. Burton's at five eight Sex is doing a magnificent job and he's not a seven.
Speaker 2: So where does he actually fit in?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's the piece of the puzzle that I don't really get. And also what it does if Burton was to have to move positions and then someone else has to move.
Speaker 3: Like it can upset the apple cut.
Speaker 5: And you've also seen Jerome Lewis stance today and we all know Crichton is one of his great mates. So how does that come if he goes from there to there?
Speaker 8: You know, like this, I don't know the other options Rugby power matter and manly like if he's going to make the most out of his career, are they the two clubs you would know at the home Para matter.
Speaker 1: I could see him combining of Moses magnificently. I actually see that combination great. It's just you know, development where they're at at the moment. If he leaves early, would he go there next year? Would it make a significant difference? But I could see that combination working mainly with Brooks not so much. What about this is just coming in now. What about Penrith playing next to Cleary? That is that an option for sure?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine Clary playing with him when have the cap?
Speaker 4: That's what I was thinking. Blaze to Lung for six million for five years. That means that Nathan and Cleary will be on three and.
Speaker 1: They need to prioritize forwards through there. I reckon with Fisher Harris not there at the moment, maybe more so than a six.
Speaker 5: But I don't know what the NRL's rules are with this too. But it's an important part of the puzzle too, is that the Tigers have They didn't get a chance to table that offer. But the offer was there for a millionaire season. So what what can another club who does sign him down the track registering four? What's what is a fair figure? Anything under a million dollars on the cap?
Speaker 6: I don't think it is.
Speaker 4: I think the Tigers offered him Stefano the farm alum for less.
Speaker 2: What it's crazy.
Speaker 3: You take a look, you're a to take a little bit for less. You've just got to be market value.
Speaker 6: But what is market value?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I reckon he's an eight hundred thousand, six hundred because because it's because it's a harves market. At the moment, you can get you know, you can get one, you get one point to one point five.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: It's a crazy situation.
Speaker 1: And Buzz has got the calculator out and Galvin has five hundred and ninety days go in Tigers town.
Speaker 2: Where does he send?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I think he'll come back. I think he'll be back in first grade. But as I said, I don't think. I don't think there will be unless they can get something for him. There's no way that they're going to release him. And there's no way because that's what Isaac Maas's player is to get in.
Speaker 5: But the Tits though, is also that they've got that hot young player Latu Feinhu, who is committed to the club to the end of twenty seven. I think, and if he is going to be the future of the club, do you when he does return from injury, do you play him there and let him be?
Speaker 7: You see, he's.
Speaker 3: A bit of a watch. The Tigers make a play for Adam Reynolds. Reckon just as a little bit of a like a little bit like DC in the last couple of years of his career.
Speaker 7: It's a branch.
Speaker 3: I reckon, they will okay there it is because I reckon that's what they need. They need an experience half like that, you know, just until a lat who comes through