Speaker 1: All right, ready said god.
Speaker 2: Still got that call from jur Jailer.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm just sticking from Miami to three two.
Speaker 2: Well, wow, it's been a long time since we recorded.
Speaker 1: How long's it been? Six sex weeks? Fucking huge?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there was a bit of confusion obviously. We let you guys know before that we had some prerecorded episodes coming out and everything like that.
Speaker 1: And we were going to be running reruns only because last year for us, I think was chaos. There was a lot going on, and I obviously came back from America a lot earlier than Easy, but she only came back like five days ago, so we couldn't really record till now. Yeah, back, go back as soon as we good big girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and guys, how's the jet lag just for girlies?
Speaker 1: Jet lag? Yeah? I always try and use it. It never works. I say this, I mean overseas a lot, and it's never worked. I always try and make it work. So then I just might push my sleep schedule earlier any like, I'll try and like utilize the jet lag to like make myself get up earlier and make that more of my routine. So far, not so good. Perfect, Yeah, So I think I'll be back to my normal sleep routine quick smar no ideal, but that's okay. Here we are.
Speaker 2: I feel recap. We have to do we have to fill in the girls.
Speaker 1: Oh like it was a movie. Oh my, I did not have the movies exiling for scon No. I think you stayed in La as well for too long, far too long. I think like, if you would have done it again, I wouldn't wanted to be in Miami for a lot longer. I actually really love Miami. The environments, it's just so much more positive. It's sunny, there's palm trees everywhere, it's hot, it's great.
Speaker 3: I think La it's quiet, it's really really quiet, and there's not a lot to do during the day, Like people are quite lazy.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot to do if you don't have a lot of people that you know. Yeah, find and like I think with everything that was going on, obviously we'll touch more on the whole police thing that happened from the jump, but like the vibes were weird at that time.
Speaker 3: See, I liked La a lot more this time than I did last time. I loved my trip a lot more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I was like when I got to Miami and we drove out of that airport, I was like, fucking hallelujah. My mood changed immediately. I just think LA. I was like, get me the fuck out of here. I've been here for too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my fault.
Speaker 1: Like ideally I would have been able to go to New York and everything, but that's the next time thing.
Speaker 2: You know, it's always going to be there.
Speaker 1: It's always going to be there. I'm like, Venice, it's sinking. I say that because my mum and sister are going there, and I've never seen it for Venice, like the way they're all like right like right up on these poats and the canals, just like to their doorsteps in La And I was like, okay, oh yeah, no Venice Witch is it? Yeah, you should say like Venice Italy. Well, Venice is Italy like when I said, well maybe because we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Around yeah, and I was like, Venice Beach.
Speaker 1: I was like, but I'm so jealous my family going to fucking my mom and sister. They didn't they mind me. They're going to Switzerland and Italy, And why didn't they bite you? They said, oh, you can come if you on I go, why aren't I in the group chat? Then you're planning flights and I haven't been told about it, so I'm not invited at mine, but that you can come if you want, but you're not inquiding me. Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You didn't actually formerly invitement.
Speaker 1: They didn't want me that okay, but yeah, we had so much going on. Obviously we both went to Coachella. I ended up in Miami for the F one. It was a huge, huge couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: So I had extreme formo from that. You did well.
Speaker 3: Because I knew that I could have been there and I invited to seeing you have so much fun in mine?
Speaker 2: What can I say?
Speaker 1: That was my favorite day of my whole trip was the race day of the F one.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I you could not wipe the smile of my Everyone was like, girl, you're freaking us out teeth. It was amazing. How is the one?
Speaker 2: The girls that you went?
Speaker 1: Great? Amazing? Like so much fun it was. It was really well planned out. The weather it was really fucking hot, but like not hotter than Coach. Look, as you guys may have seen on some of videos, Coach, it was like for.
Speaker 2: Every day it's a different type of heat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like desert heat. Desert heat. Well we are, we were in the desert.
Speaker 1: But it made me rethink my whole makeup routine because I was my makeup sweet off my face every single day within the first thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like we need to tie it back all the way to the very start and we flew over.
Speaker 2: Okay, and we'll cover the wa and but first we have a.
Speaker 1: Question love the week? Okay, So would you rather go on a date where the guy talks way too much about his mum or talks way too much about his ex mum mum.
Speaker 2: I don't give fuck. I don't want to know about your ex. You still love it that then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't need to be talking excessively about your ex. Sometimes I get that it can slip into a conversation if it's a relative to what you're talking about, but it all so think it depends. What if it's date one xus, I don't think need to be brought up at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wouldn't. I wouldn't go on a date two with you.
Speaker 1: I think it depends if they're talking ship on their mum. I'm like, you're a bit of an asshole. But like if they're just talking but it's like yeah, sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like if they were talking about like their family traumas and you're bonding over that and like tumultuous relationship his mother, Like I would have loved to listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I also think though, in some aspects, first dates should be light.
Speaker 2: Yeah. True, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to hear about it because we've touched all the light little What do you do for work? Yeah, like tell me about what made you you, why you are how you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dating is so scared. Yeah, guys.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I'm so fucking bad. I've stilled up.
Speaker 1: You send people up regularly.
Speaker 2: I've done. I'm going through a really weird time.
Speaker 3: Really weirdly weird time at the moment, and I just I'm like I need to like be a piece with the past and move into the presence. But I've got something lingering around and it's just like frustrating because I can't properly like go on a date and like be open minded.
Speaker 1: To it because transition period.
Speaker 3: Right, it's so annoying. I just want to be a piece and fucking move on and fall in love.
Speaker 2: I think I sent them a message, really long message last night about it.
Speaker 1: You did, I'd like to read it.
Speaker 2: They didn't reply.
Speaker 1: They were later. They need to articulate themselves long. It's just a harder responding when people send me paragragm. Don't point this out.
Speaker 3: I said, chat GPT, I wish I screenshoted that what you said to them? I said to write it really simply not saying that he's a dummy. But like he doesn't he would just read through it. Pick yes, So I'm like, make it simple, dot point, dot pointed straight to the point.
Speaker 1: Fuck chat my mom, like, listen to chat. He likes the best friend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so fucking good.
Speaker 1: I've only just started using it, Like I of two days.
Speaker 3: Ago, my one of my friends was going through a breakup and we put it into chat GPT pasted the message. He goes analyze this message and we kind of described who he was as a person, and then it gives you dot points and quotes parts of the messages being like this is emotional manipulation, this is this, and this and this and this, and then it gives you conclusion this message isn't sincere and doesn't write it's a tactic of gas slighting and manipulation.
Speaker 2: What the yeah? What helly it was?
Speaker 1: That's crazy and we were like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chut gpt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so dating is really weird for me, but I'm really positive going up thinking about it for London. But my hinge got fucking suspended for impersonation. I think people keep yeah, I think people kept on reporting me for a fake account.
Speaker 1: But it was me, it was hers. She's trying to well, English accents are sexy. Yeah, you'll be chilling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kissed an english man in them.
Speaker 1: She did, and you'll get to see him.
Speaker 2: I don't think. So we both kind of grossed each other.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's all right for the best. What will be will be?
Speaker 2: Rewind to day one of Coachella.
Speaker 1: No, well plane, it was fun. Customs fucking nightmare. I don't know why on this trip, but I did not get through customs once smoothly.
Speaker 2: No, they thought she was an only fans they do they.
Speaker 1: I think that's what we've kind of gathered online. What Like, they detained me in La, like ask me a fuck ton of questions about where I'm going. Do I have my Coachella tickets? Lah lah lah, all this shit, And we didn't have them because we were going with White Fox, so it's like we actually didn't have the tickets on hands, and I think that was an issue for them as well. And then after maybe twenty minutes of being questioned as a three, which I was already questioned like ten minutes by myself prior, they go, okay, you two can go, and you being me, come with me, and then they put me in a back room for like forty five minutes. They go, no phones, you don't like to go on your phone. There was a chick sitting costro me checking your Apple Watch and they screamed her, get.
Speaker 3: Up your watch, get if you watch, and Phebe and I were downstairs being like issuing a lotsing.
Speaker 1: On and it's like I can't look at it, I can't pick it up. I was obviously scared. It's America. America's scary, and that's not something that I've ever had to happen before. Then when they finally it was my turn to talk to someone, they looked through all my bank accounts, my business bank account, my personal bank account, scrolled through all my TikTok Instagram trying to figure out what kind of content I make. Obviously, therefore they're searching for explicit content creators, which I am not, but if I was, I actually don't know what the problem would to be, Like, I don't understand it. I wonder how only fans or explicit content creators do travel internationally, because like what happens If I did do it and they saw that on my feed, then what I'm not allowed to come in?
Speaker 2: Maybe you deleted it off your phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe, well yeah, the same things can happen. On the way home in Australia. They pulled me, checked all my bags, searched every item of clothing in my bag. They pulled Hannah aside as well, and then that when we finally got let out after about forty five minutes, because I had so much stuff and that to like look through all my bags, Hannah was like, you know, they were only asked me questions about you. They were like, so we're just here to ask you questions about the girl you're traveling with. Does she do explicit content? And it goes no, they are you sure? And I goes, yeah, her Instagram so crazy, Well it's my home. Yeah I did, though, do you know what I mean? Like, what then it's not illegal if anyone creates explicit content and listens and has ever had an issue with that, Like what do they do if you do do yeah stuff.
Speaker 3: The border security for me as well coming home was really really interesting because they came up to me baggage claim and started asking me questions, asking me to show them proof that I went to Coachella and everything like that and what my dates I went to in America. They were like, community have proof that you went to Coachella. Do you have purchase of tickets? I was like, no, I went there for a brand. They were like, so it was a word trip. I was like, no, I didn't get paid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, what do you want from me?
Speaker 3: And then I said, I like stood up for myself because I was traveling with Tay And it was like maybe, like because tay Read and I ended up being on the same plat home, so we're obviously standing there to each other baggage claim.
Speaker 2: They were like, he was like, maybe it's because I'm like.
Speaker 3: Covered in tattoos and like they saw two young people because I turned around to them, I said, if you have if you want to ask me extensive questions about my trip, you have to detain me in a private room, like why are you asking me a baggage claim? And then he like caught onto it and goes have a good day and walked away, like you're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 1: MANE When I told Dad because he picked me up on the airport about all the questions I asked me, and that was like, they're not allowed to ask you questions like that. You don't have to answer. But I was like, I don't have anything to hide, and I just want to get out of here, you know what I mean? But I think if you did say have something to hide, like you maybe did do explicit content, you can be like, I'm not answering your questions, m because you don't have to. They can't ask you, like for my fucking bank account? What, Yeah, I don't have anything in that. I'm I'm a spender. What do you want from me?
Speaker 2: I love shopping. I loved yeah realization.
Speaker 1: For a one month trip. I go, yeah, I'm an overpacker. What do you mean? Do you know what I mean? It would it was really fucking weird. And I brought back this tea, this Lemon Balm tea from air one that like is meant to really just like help you with bloating and stuff. And they had to like scan that through this machine for drugs and stuff, and like it's fucking tea, so weird. Take it if you want. Yeah, it was an arm and a leg. Take it if you need to call anyway. So that was border security sucked there and back. But Coachella was amazing. It was so well thought out, planned out everything to the tea.
Speaker 3: Like white Fox, Like they fucking overdo it, and like in the best way possible, like I said, to put it in the best explanation, Like no price tag can be put on the experience that we got.
Speaker 1: No, it's like they just make you feel like so great. They have everything. They even have little like with our suitcase that was lip balms, eye patches, slippers, advil, like ever possibly need for a festival. It's just so well planned out. Yeah, and I think that was a nice experience for us because obviously festivals are fucking stressful and like, especially when you're traveling internationally, you don't get to like think of all those things all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you don't know where you are, you don't know where to get it if you need it, Like they just thought of everything, and like just the treatment that we got, like everyone when we woke up with.
Speaker 1: Breakfast and like get your hand done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like yeah, you didn't have to think, And I think that's the big thing. Like obviously influencing isn't a hard job, but I think in the best way to describe like those type of brand trips, it is a very high stressful environment because you have a bunch of creators, you have a bunch of big personalities. Everyone needs to get content and deliverables because that's how you pay for the trip essentially, and like everyone is doing their own thing running around, like there is just so much going on and it's chaos, which makes you stress. Not that it was hard, but it makes you stress. And like anything like that is just a stressful environment to be around. So to have all of like the stuff, the nitty gritty stuff eliminated, so you just focus on like what you needed to get done, Like was so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we met like so many amazing girls that it's like it's so nice to then have friends that are like on the other side of the world that I feel like we'll definitely see again.
Speaker 2: And we have such a good girl.
Speaker 1: We really did it was so so cozy and safe in company, and I feel like we're all like best friends by the end of it, which is what you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, we all just sat on the tape on the couch at the end, like on the last day, and we all were just like, as if this is the last day.
Speaker 2: It was so sad, like we were so sad like.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun. And I feel that you really underestimate sort of the relationships you can make on trips like that. But I feel like a part of those trips that always maybe I struggle with and I think it's an insecurity thing obviously, is like you're surrounded by beautiful people that are very well versed and well practiced with all this content stuff, and I feel like sometimes you're like, why am I here? Do you know what I mean? It's very easy to compare yourself to all the other girls around you and how great they look.
Speaker 3: I never feel confident about those trips. Yeah, and they your body like.
Speaker 1: And like, oh they posted five video s also well thought out. I'm not doing that. And I think I hit that lull on day two because I didn't feel my best on day two. I wasn't a big fan of my hair, outfit or anything, and I just we were Sam and I were a little bit hungover because I'm in America.
Speaker 3: They freeport, and yeah, we were not prepared, a little bit way too excited, and I forgot my anxiety medication. I hadn't taken it for like three days, so like it all kind of hit me on the Saturday, and I was a shall of yeah, and.
Speaker 1: I just didn't feel I didn't feel like myself, I think in on that day, and because you feel low, then you very much start comparing yourself. And so we just kind of took that day a bit easy and then we were back ready to go for day three. Day three was my favorite.
Speaker 2: I loved Day three two.
Speaker 1: I felt the best. I felt the most comfortable. It was like we've been with the girls now for a couple of days. The relationships were getting stronger.
Speaker 3: It was like we're all just like so much like all hung out at the festival because on the first two days we kind.
Speaker 1: Of because it's a huge fucking festival, and people like so easily because everyone wants to go see different acts on different stages. We were in the VIP area of Coach Trailer, which is the same we were in last year. It's amazing, Like it's it's kind of like you have a separate section of the main stage. It leads into so you can still watch the main stage, but in a separate area. So the general admission. There's lots of bars there and that's kind of where you there's all the star spotting. Really, yeah, all the influences that we followed from.
Speaker 2: Like it's just like a big four you page.
Speaker 1: It's really fucking cool. Like sometimes you just have to sit down and just it's so.
Speaker 2: Good for people watching.
Speaker 3: I think we sat on the grass like in a big circle and like people came and went for like three hours and all of us, which is like people watching and just chatting. Like that was like like us sitting in that circle was like one of my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that Darst day was incredible. We're gonna do what do you call it? A lemon and an orange? Is that what you were calling it? High and low? Someone goes, oh, what's your lemon and orange? That was Rachel? Rachel.
Speaker 2: Rachel did that.
Speaker 1: My high was My high was day three. In general, I think I felt the best. I love my outfit, the girls were all together. I think being able to enjoy that festival from start to finish with like the whole group of us girls was my high of Coachella, not even a specific artist. I just think we all had so much fun that day, like beating Yeah, you're probably right, Like just sitting around in the grass in that VIP section was so much fun. My low of Coachella was the morning of Day two because I did not know how I was going to see through until the end of that day.
Speaker 2: Fuck. That was rough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, I'm going to try to do different ones, but yours were really we did the same thing. We literally followed each other my day I'll say my day three posts Malone, that was like, yeah, high.
Speaker 2: I really liked post Malone.
Speaker 3: He's such a good performer and like insane And my low was not being able to push through to go ton on Carnival on Saturday, and.
Speaker 1: We fucking screwed that. But I really think we needed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, Like I didn't have Phonemo, but like I kind of wish I went.
Speaker 1: I was mad at myself that I let myself get to that point, but I was like, there's no fucking way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only I think the yes I could have pushed through and gone, but I was like, I can't feel the way I did this morning tomorrow morning. Yeah, so that's why I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And we ended up having such a good day three, so it was well yeah.
Speaker 1: So it was definitely worth it. But like, at least we're lucky enough that we were able to go last year, so we've experienced it in some sense. But the girls had so much fun. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then when we went back to La I stayed to visit my brother, so I said, in a different hotel, easy, how to fucking.
Speaker 1: I had a pretty all American experience. A few months Hannah and I were in an Airbnb in West Hollywood. We initially had one booked, but the day before, when I was still at Coacheller, I got an email from The funny thing is it wasn't from Airbnb. It was from his place called Dawn Stay Hospitality, which when I booked the Airbnb, I got a bunch of emails from them about feeling informs and stuff. I think it was just some sort of like umbrella company that owns like that Airbnb, and they said, oh, your apartments no longer available, We're moving you to this one. But it's bigger, it's an upgrade, it's three bedroom, it's more expensive, blah lah, but you don't have to pay more. Well, just you pay your normal price. Is that all good? And I'm like, yeah, great, it looked better, no worries, So I told Hannah. Hannah ended up getting there the night before me. When she gets there, she like fucking freaks out. This was like ten am, ten am Monday morning, so we've just been through through I probably had gotten home like four hours ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then calling me and I'm like, I don't know what you want with.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know what to do here. So she gets into the airbnb and she has a guy walk her through the garage, not the front entrance, and like says, oh, I've just got like two rules. Don't talk to anyone and if people talk to you, like don't respond, like just don't keep everything to yourself stuff, and like obviously that's so incredibly sus but like right now she's just like, just get me in my fucking apartment. I don't even care lo and behold. I found out later that he actually even told her not to go through the front entrance and to always go underground, like through the garage and up the back entrance, which is fucking red flag number one hundred. But she gets him. She goes the overwhelming smell of can I say, come, yeah, the overwhelming smell of cum was everywhere, like it hit her like a fucking ton of bricks. And she's obviously Hannah and I we're a bit gamophobe. We like things to be clean like that. No one's gonna like that, but that is horrifying. Yeah. She goes into the second bedroom because she gave me the main bedroom, and there was a crusted, dusty cum rag thrown over the top of the shower rail. Still like these airbnbs are meant to be spotless. You're meant to have a fucking cleaning croup coming and clean it. You don't want to see. I know people live there, I don't want to know that they were there before me, you know, any things to be clean. Not only that, but the sinks are filled with fucking curly little black hairs. Yes they're probably facial hairs, but they looked like pubes. And it was everywhere in my bathroom and her bathroom, all over the toilet paper. Even there was another crumpled up, dirty tawil behind the door. There's a bunch of footprint marks on the like thelore couches like very there. Eh. Anyway, but bottom line is this has not been cleaned. This has had someone had come in and cleaned up all of like all of probably just taken and swapped the towels, like sheets, even changed other floors, even vacuumed like that's fine. I wouldn't even probably like that if it was my friend having stayed there. You let alone like a stranger, and the place stinks like fucking calm, disgusting, kind of freaking out obviously. But I don't get back till the next morning, so you know, I emailed them a lot complaining saying we want new towels, we need it to be cleaned, We wanted to be properly cleaned. This bottom line is this place has not been cleaned. We went back and forth on that for a bit. Hannah just stayed there for the night and then then next morning I get there. It's fucking foul. We're just going back and forth and back and forth with this guy on Airbnb saying you need to get someone in here, probably clean this place. It is very obvious that it has not been cleaned. It has been tidy, do you know what I mean? And finally he says, okay, tomorrow we'll get a full cleaning crew through, because I think we were under the impression now that the guy who walked hand up through was the guy who just tidied it, you know what I mean. Yeah, anyway, we go to sleep. I'm still on fucking coach party time. I didn't go to bed till probably like four point thirty five. I was like, I'm in a fucking dream. So I wake up because I hear all this screaming going on outside my door and it's Hannah and some man and I'm like, what the fuck, Like it's so I'm so gruggy. It's like six am at this point, so I've probably only been asleep for like an hour, and I thought it was cleaners, and so I yelled at being and I'm thinking, surely they can just fucking come back later, like come on, it's so early. So I yell out hello, and they go get out of the room and I'm like, oh, oh my god. They didn't say police or anything. That's all they said. So I'm like, wait, what the fuck? So I like kind of get out of bed. I'm in like a little bra sort of sports bra sleeptop and like bike shorts. So I have my blankie. Yeah, I'm twenty four an hour blankie. I have two. So I grabbed my blanky, cover myself and open the door and there's a fucking sheriff standing there with a gun in my face, and I'm like, like it was just kind of froze. Only then did he holster it because he realized that I was the second person in there, and I was just a young girl too, But like he fucking had it in our faces prior to that, which is such excessive force for let's say, what ends up being a rental sort of issue. Anyway, Hannah's standing behind him, fucking bowling her eyes out, freaking out rightfully. So they came into her room first, woke her up, Like they entered her room and still had the gunpoints and woke her up. She was like, can I get changed? Hannah always ends that fucking pulling on her clothes off while she sleeps, which has been really delightful for me.
Speaker 2: I did the same thing.
Speaker 1: She doesn't even realize. I don't even see her doing it. I never see her do it, but she always wakes up and she's naked, and.
Speaker 3: I do that all the time, and like my pants are like at the bottom of my sheet, like I don't.
Speaker 1: Get all the time. But it's like I'm like I always miss her actually doing it, so I don't know how smoothly she does it. She says she kind of just stays lying down and like slowly pulls it off her head.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: She's like, can I get changed? I'm like, She's like, I'm not just not just the guys that get up get up? She's like, can I get changed? Anyway? He lets her change. Then they goes anyone else in here. Hannah's like, my friend is he's in that room and that's when I end up coming out. They tell us to sit down, and I'm like, what's going on? They go sit down, We'll tell you when you sit down. What do you fucking think I'm gonna do? Here we finally sit down, Hannah's like inconsolable, like you know when you're like it was like that, so she couldn't talk. So I'm like, Hanna's like that, I now can't be like that. I'll talk to the police. They were like, do you live here. We're like, no, we got I got here last night. It's an airbnb. And then they were like, oh, it's an airbnb. We're like yeah. Then they're like oh, and then they kind of they don't really even relax, but they're kind of like, okay, it's not these girls problem. Then like they haven't done it. They said, well, look, the guy who's abing being this out was meant to have been evicted out of this place three months ago, and he's still like subletting it out. And we're like okay, once again, not my fucking problem, but or good. They go, you've got ten minutes to pack up your stuff and get out. I go, oh, okay. Then they go ten No, hey, they count us down. Midway through this ten minute period of packing up my fucking two thirty two kilos suitcases, I not hear Hannah fucking crying in the next room, so I like, stop my shit. Go over to Hannah, and I'm like, take a breath, pack your shit. We'll figure it out once we leave. Just like get everything in the suitcases and then we'll go. And it's like it doesn't even sound that scary when you're saying it, but like no to be in another country woken up out of your sleep with a fucking gun in your face, which if you're from Australia is not something we experience or really have around us at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I woke up to your TikTok and I was like, hold fucking message you straight.
Speaker 2: Away because I was scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's scared. It's so scary, And it was so early, and Hannah and I are not morning people. We're not having up for like eight more hours. And then we get our suitcases if we make it on time. And then as we're exiting the hotel room, the owner of the building, like the building rounding right there, he does not say a word to us. You'd think you'd be like, I'm really sorry, girls, it wasn't your fault, or like sorry you had that you had to go through that, like it's the guy's fault who left, like rented this place out. But he just fucking stares at us. And then the cops just walks the other way, Like we walk right down the halls to go the elevators and the cops just walk the other way. And that's it crazy, Okay. Anyway, it was very fucking scary.
Speaker 2: But so you started off your LA trip.
Speaker 1: It started off in a bad note. We had Airbnb's booked the whole time. We ended up then canceling that and booking hotels.
Speaker 3: Which I just think is a very smart move if you guys are young girls in Australia, take this as your thing, like stay in a hotel. Like yes, you think might think you have a little bit more room and stuff in Airbnb's, but you're so much more protected with your hotel and places like LA like you need to stay.
Speaker 1: And I wanted an apartment an Airbnb in issually because last time when we were there, we had a kitchen and everything. We got to make food and all that jazz. But in the scheme of things not worth it, we didn't really do that. We had that because we had a nice, gorgeous house and we're in a nice area, and it's like, but you order Cemtary roots anyway, it doesn't really matter. And it's like we ended up then just being in sort of in the for the last ten days. We were in a bit more of an apartment any sort of hotel, but at least there was reception, there was security. You had to get a key card to get in. It was just all like a little bit you just had that. I definitely recommend that now, and I don't see myself probably getting in an Airbnb if I'm ever in La again. But yeah, I just think it shows how much the use of excessive force is like such a problem over there because it was such a light issue. If it was just an eviction or a rental issue. Then so they have two police come in with guns. It's like crazy, It's and the building manager knew it was two young girls in there. That's why he called the police on us, because he knew that we were renting there. Do you like we were airbnbing it? So I'm like, it was all just very scary, you know. And then it kind of shook us for a couple of days. It kind of took us out. We ended up like I think we slept from like fucking we slept to look five VM one. The next day. I think we just tied drained and just we felt safe in this new hotel and we were like let's just stay here. So I think, yeah, that maybe rocked my La trip and maybe contributed to why I just didn't feel that fun sort of spark of LA that I like loved him last time, you know, but I'm all good, You're alive, I'm alive, I'm okay, I'm kicking, You're kicking any other la fun little tidbits.
Speaker 3: The only thing I have, I had a really positive experience. Sorry to rub it in, obviously I loved it. My brother lives over there, so it was really nice to catch up with him. The only thing that I wish I didn't do was vomiting in front of my Instagram crush on the last night.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I tired when I heard that. Yeah, because he is a sexy ban He is.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, I know, and I in front of him it was a little bit more to me. So we went to Barney's Beanery and it was a nut last night, and like I had, like you guys know me, I'm very type A kind of person. I'm very routine and everything like that. But there's something that comes over me on holiday and I'm quite type B and know I'm like so much more.
Speaker 1: Last It's like you just get drunk or quicker, you know.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh my god, on a Wednesday night drinking in Australia. Hell not on a Wednesday night in La Fuck yeah, let's go out.
Speaker 2: It's my last name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you go to this place called Barney's Beanery and I absolutely fucking sent it.
Speaker 2: I very important thing is he.
Speaker 3: Paid fifty dollars so we could sing this thing singing karaoke, so we could jump the line because we wanted to sing karaoke.
Speaker 1: Sing Furglicious because everyone knows Furgolisious. Like we were deciding on a song for probably like an hour, and then finally we go, all right, we all know furgoliciouslet's say Furgolicious. I go to put this song in. I go, there is like four hundred fucking songs.
Speaker 3: So we had already put it down. We put it down ages ago, and I was like, oh my god. We put it down at the start of the night, like car at.
Speaker 1: The back of the line. Yeah, Like there were so many people in front of us. I go, I've got forty USC. I hadn't used any of my cash, and I was like, please, just said Sam's last night. I'm like, can we just go to the front of the line, like give us the song.
Speaker 3: So in that time I got so excited and I was on one I had put my bag down next to the karaoke bar in that time that I was singing. Someone went through and I had my phone in my hand.
Speaker 1: You didn't lose your handbag.
Speaker 3: No. Someone stole my wallet, like I have like a little Louis vuittone wallet and I had my ID, my two babbit cards in it, some cash, and my house keys from back in Australia attached to the thing. Fucking stupid bitch. Also my hotel key. So I was fucking all the essentials, all the essentials. I didn't realize it got stolen. And then Izzy and Hannah wasted.
Speaker 1: So we left because we were with Tay as well. Yeah, and Tay. We know Tay from home. Sam and tayo very clothes. We're like, whare waist? So we're dipping a yoga and She's like, I'll stay with Tay, no problem.
Speaker 3: So I stayed with Tay. We went to this other club and it was very la zoo. Yeah, and I walk in. I see again my four year page.
Speaker 1: You just saw him say.
Speaker 3: So they had a booth and then Tay had a booth and he came over here like goes and like come over here to you, to me and I was like, yeah, yes, we're fucking in, but girls were pouring themselves on him, and I was like, I'm not fucking giving this guy big ego booths and he already fucking has so I was like whatever, and like he kept on like trying to he was doing wid chits, but he kept on feeding me shots and like I'm a little girl. I'm fucking very excited. I'm excited by plastered. And then they go we're going, and Tay was like being my father. He was like Sam stop, Sam stop, like Sam stop, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like no, no, no, no, I'm good here.
Speaker 3: He's like, fucking I'm this kid, this little kid from Australia, Like she's a fucking delinquent. Like he goes, We're going to Kiloney's after party. Fucking pull your shit together, like okay, okay, okay. So we walk outside and I like kind of like lean into Tay a little bit. My feet were sore and Tay is taller, so he like puts his arm around me, which is like my shoulders, which kind of like holds ends up holding me in and headlock a little bit.
Speaker 2: And this girl comes over to Tay and he goes, they go oh, like, what's your name? YadA, YadA, YadA. Like talking to Tay, he goes, she goes, oh, is your friend okay?
Speaker 3: He was like yeah, she's just like really tired, Like oh yeah, she's just like a really drunk or something.
Speaker 2: And they go, no, no, no, I actually think she's passed out.
Speaker 3: I had passed out in Ta's arm standing up, but because he had held me so.
Speaker 2: Tired, he didn't realize.
Speaker 3: So then he goes like, oh my fucking god, so at this poem, I'm like dead weight.
Speaker 1: He's like, you're ruining Colonis.
Speaker 2: After he was like what the fuck.
Speaker 3: And then he picks me up throws me over his shoulders because he's like, I'm obviously passed out.
Speaker 1: Then you were in pants, weren't you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was wearing And then like look up and I'm Overta's shoulders.
Speaker 3: I look up and this guy's like following us because he's coming with us, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh no, like I feel a bit sick.
Speaker 3: And I'm not a vomitter and I'm I'm not and I look at him and I'm like oh no, and I go, Tay put me down.
Speaker 2: Tay put me down.
Speaker 3: He was like no, same, like, I'm carrying, you go take put me down because I was going to vomit on tay and I had my hair out. I go hold my hair back, vomit in the bush, and then he like taps my back.
Speaker 2: He goes, oh, he.
Speaker 3: Can't take it, And I was like that guy said that, yeah, excuse you.
Speaker 1: Really not a good drink. I'm a pretty good drink. I got so drunk. They had to take me back to the hotel.
Speaker 3: They had to escort me inside a tay and all his friends like there was like six of them.
Speaker 1: Was that guy?
Speaker 2: Then no, he went in a different car.
Speaker 3: I had to get me a fucking new key because I had lost my wallet at that point, that's when I realized I lost my wallet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and but I also got forgot it because I was completely plasted. They had to the hotel.
Speaker 3: People had to get me up into my hotel room and into my room because I was so drunk I couldn't. I fell asleep in my suitcase. Woke up in my suitcase, was like.
Speaker 1: And then over the barking get I had to pack up, get out.
Speaker 2: I couldn't look at the reception.
Speaker 3: People had to check out online because I was like these people scorted me up to my room a couple of hours ago. Like I was like, get me out of this, and then I was like, get me home, Get me home, Get me home.
Speaker 2: Completely forgot that my wallet was stolen. On the flight home.
Speaker 3: Sixteen hours, I get a notification from like, do you not when you have one bar and it has it came through, It goes this is coming out of your account. This is coming out. We've notified Fortiflight fraudulent activity. I look into my account, ten thousand dollars has.
Speaker 2: Gone for people.
Speaker 1: Actually, so your money, well, they had my card, so then they just went tappy fucking. They went to Macy's, they went to textiles, they went to seven eleven, spent eight hundred dollars at seven eleven, and my card only probably got cash out.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was like eight hundred dollars, four hundred dollars, six hundred dollars, like buying alcohol and all of this stuff. And I didn't understand why was getting locked because like normally I thought you had to put over dollar. I did know because I was fucking in the air for sixteen hours. And then I look at it all and they only locked my card once I tried to spend over a thousand dollars to got declined, so then I have to have to launch the whole investigation thing.
Speaker 2: It was fucked.
Speaker 1: Did that guy follow you?
Speaker 3: No, he followed me, and he unfollowed me because I fucking vomited. He had already followed me before your joke here.
Speaker 2: Yes, he unfollowed me, so unfollowed him back.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely, Oh well, I think I would have rather go through my experience.
Speaker 2: It was so bad.
Speaker 1: Sorry, fucking you know you can read in yourself one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, who knows?
Speaker 1: Maybe just actually fine guys like that that are so well famed over it isn't almost interesting because it's like.
Speaker 2: Real life.
Speaker 1: But you'll never feel like, let's say you made this in make connection with this guy.
Speaker 2: It's like you'll never feel pretty enough.
Speaker 1: You'll never feel good enough. You'll always feel like every time they step outside. And I think maybe I did feel a little bit like that with my ex boyfriend in some senses. There's so many girls around all the time that it's like those trust issues would be insand oh.
Speaker 2: My god, and the way he was acting, I was like, bro, you fucking look.
Speaker 1: He's a single guy.
Speaker 3: But like, yeah, but one thing I really noticed about and I kind of want to bring it up because obviously we're wrapping up this episode. Yeah, the culture in Australia vers La.
Speaker 2: Everyone is so like nothing is ever too big for them.
Speaker 3: And I think we've mentioned that before and something I'm I haven't been on TikTok and scrolled on TikTok in a really long time because I just think the negativity that we're experiencing in Melbourne and in Australia is so bad at.
Speaker 1: The moment, Like there's a serious tall poppy syndrome, and I feel like there's almost there's a whole bunch of people waiting around on their phones waiting for you to do something wrong, to attack you for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I just I'm like, I am really over over it.
Speaker 3: Like one second, Isy and I are at Coachella. We're having an amazing time, but everyone's passing all of.
Speaker 1: It, all of these pay whether we've just done it for it's actually we wouldn't have gone on a brown trip together if we weren't able to do that, and we weren't friends. So it's like we've paused the recording purely because it was chaos last year, and we wanted to be able to enjoy ourselves to the fullest extent. It wasn't about drama. But I find that.
Speaker 2: I just think you.
Speaker 1: Can't do anything right sometimes here.
Speaker 3: And I think because of this whole Annaple thing, everyone is like so hypped in on these influencers life. But it is glorified bullying and people are posting things like over the weekend, I was so close to giving up on social media just because I'm so done with it. I'm so done, Like I posted this video trying to advocate for women because this video on this live stream got taken out of context about me being a pure person, and then I suddenly get commented that I'm a town bike and that I've slept with three hundred people.
Speaker 1: Even if it was true, Who gives.
Speaker 3: A shit, But like, it's bullying, and it's so we've all become so desensitized to it and for this nastiness online and it needs.
Speaker 1: But it's just women tearing other women down. Yeah, And I just find that.
Speaker 2: It's like Indie Clinton.
Speaker 3: Someone posted about Indy Clinton and they were like, when she is going through a really hard time with motherhood, everyone gets around her and uplifts her, But as soon as she's doing something really well, everyone brings her down. Like people don't like to see other people happy in Australia, and it's so negative, Like the month of May is mental health month and we are all bullying each other online.
Speaker 2: We are all dragging each other down.
Speaker 1: There's certain creators that get their viral videos from talking negatively on other creators, and I find that if that's what you want to be known for, props to you, But like, is that really a place you want to be online? Do you know what I mean? Like everyone's trying to get those viral videos by talking negatively about other people, and I just think that's not a way that you should live your life. Like, focus on what you want to do and focus on putting positive content out there. You can be successful that way. It's like I just think it's become a real hectic pylon culture. In the last we will say Examini the other day, like in the last two or three weeks, I feel like that's all we're really seeing online, and it's like do we want that to be what the online space is about? No, it's about being creative and showing stuff you love and like enjoying yourself, and I just think that recently it's become a hard place to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but calling people at.
Speaker 1: Town b like how old are we?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it doesn't matter, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: But like it gets so tiring constantly having to stand up for myself. And then I'm like, and then I'm posting this stuff online of about my life because you guys obviously want to know about it, and the amazing people that do lift you up get to deserve all that stuff, but then the horrible people ruin that for you, and you don't want to share those things and it takes away from other people. But yeah, I just am like, we all just need to uplift each other. Like parasocial relationships are becoming such a big thing because there are so many content creators online. But at the end of the day, like content creators can manipulate and abuse all types of social media videos, just like we've seen on Anna Paul, like you didn't know what was going behind the scene there. It's like, you really don't know what is going on in there.
Speaker 1: Could be the people that you absolutely love and they could be the worst people ever. But then the people that are ripping the strides like really aren't doing anything wrong. I just think we need to take things offline and let it become more of.
Speaker 3: A and then like and when you do take things offline, and people will get mad at you about like not speaking about things like that, and I'm like, it shouldn't be online in the first place, Like it was even like my breakup, Like people leaked my breakup before I got to like, that is a private thing in my life and people are using that for things and everyone's like, well, you put your life on online, so.
Speaker 2: That's what you get. No, I don't, like, I don't get other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't get, Like, that's not what I deserve because I put myself online. I don't get a breach of privacy because I put myself online. Like it's like, I don't know, it's weird. It's really interesting. And I think the space in Australia has just become so toxic and is taking away from the beauty of what we could be sharing online and tiktoks.
Speaker 1: I think it's making it harder to be authentic. But that's what you guys want from us, and that's what I like creating and what you like creating. But if authenticity is being punished, when you share the good and bad parts of your life, it's like it's changed.
Speaker 2: So I just that's a really good way to put it.
Speaker 1: Thank you sounds a low. Yeah, I like it twenty five.
Speaker 2: I know it's crazy.
Speaker 1: All right, girl, we got to wrap up. Sam's got to get packed for no fashion week, baby, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta do chill perfect.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we will talk to you next week for a fashion week recap and just life life updates, dating, lating.
Speaker 3: I'll talk next week, yeah,